2021 Acura TLX Reviews **2024 TLX Reviews (starting page 70)**

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 01:41 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,436 Likes on 1,884 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
Unless your kids are in HS, I can't imagine them complaining about the backseat much. In a pinch, I know my kids won't be complaining sitting in the back. Our family car is a big 'ol SUV with less to complain about.

On paper, the TLX rear legroom is 34.9" vs 35.1" in the back of an S5. That's "the same" in my book.
I'm not sure how standardized legroom measurements are, but the A5 Sportback rear seats feels like it has a fair amount more legroom than the TLX when the front seats are adjusted to a comfortable position for myself. Maybe it has to do with the headroom too; the A5 (even though it's more of a coupe-ish body style) somehow has over an inch more headroom than the TLX. The lack of legroom in the TLX you might be able to excuse, but the lack of headroom is pretty bad, especially in the middle seat which is inexplicably raised about 2 inches. I'm only 5'8 and sitting in that middle seat I have to hunch over because my head pushed up against the roof. Even in the outboard seats I have maybe an inch, inch and a half max of space.
Old 01-24-2021, 01:47 PM
Drifting

Received 1,262 Likes on 917 Posts
A fun video but I think the TLX is a tough sell as a family sedan. I wouldn't want to be ducking my head in/out for adjusting car seats in such a low ceiling car.
The following users liked this post:
F23A4 (01-24-2021)
Old 01-24-2021, 01:50 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by fiatlux
I'm not sure how standardized legroom measurements are, but the A5 Sportback rear seats feels like it has a fair amount more legroom than the TLX when the front seats are adjusted to a comfortable position for myself. Maybe it has to do with the headroom too; the A5 (even though it's more of a coupe-ish body style) somehow has over an inch more headroom than the TLX. The lack of legroom in the TLX you might be able to excuse, but the lack of headroom is pretty bad, especially in the middle seat which is inexplicably raised about 2 inches. I'm only 5'8 and sitting in that middle seat I have to hunch over because my head pushed up against the roof. Even in the outboard seats I have maybe an inch, inch and a half max of space.
Yes, it's pretty cramped back there and you're probably right about headroom for overall comfort. Kudos to anyone trying to make this a full-time family sedan. I couldn't do it.
Old 01-24-2021, 02:26 PM
Safety Car

pyrodan007 (01-24-2021)
Old 01-24-2021, 02:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
Better a "butterface" car than a "butterface" spouse/significant other. Or was it the other way around?
The son in law is a good guy, we go hunting together with the other two son in laws & my two brothers in law. He likes SUV's has Range Rover, Pickups, Ford 150 Lariat + a HOG
& is not all that into cars. Lucked out with all three of them even got one who is a car guy C7 Corvette. The whole family gets along very well which I am extremely happy about.

So I guess its the "Butterface car" that I will learn to like. Like the Acura beak there is always the aftermarket.
The following 2 users liked this post by BEAR-AvHistory:
04WDPSeDaN (01-24-2021), ELIN (01-24-2021)
Old 01-24-2021, 02:52 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
The son in law is a good guy, we go hunting together with the other two son in laws & my two brothers in law. He likes SUV's has Range Rover, Pickups, Ford 150 Lariat + a HOG
& is not all that into cars. Lucked out with all three of them even got one who is a car guy C7 Corvette. The whole family gets along very well which I am extremely happy about.

So I guess its the "Butterface car" that I will learn to like. Like the Acura beak there is always the aftermarket.

That's awesome that it all worked out! No lie, i'd be awesome to have a father in law like yourself.
BEAR-AvHistory (01-24-2021)
Old 01-24-2021, 03:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 376 Likes on 255 Posts
Thanks. I had not seen this one.
Not sure what Canadian Progressive-trim means, but I'm guessing it's comparable to Premium-Plus. It does appear to have same 261-hp engine, Quattro, and transmission as my A5.

A good review of both. Good compare to the G2 TLX. In fact, his closing opinion is pretty much the same as mine (what I finally came up with) ... after Internet research, parking-lot inspection of cars and features, and comprehensive test drive of both.

Not sure what happened with that drag-race as he did not explain. My guess is they were trying to 2-foot brake-boost the Audi. They don't like that. If your Audi-model doesn't have Launch Control, you just give it 90% throttle and hang-on.
Old 01-24-2021, 03:45 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN
That's awesome that it all worked out! No lie, i'd be awesome to have a father in law like yourself.
Gotta put a lot of weight of the out come on their mother. Was fortunate they grew up at a time when once the wife had a baby they could stay home & take care of the kids full time. The days of the one earner household living comfortably are long gone. Think its really a major problem today.

Used to actually have hair.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 01-24-2021 at 03:48 PM.
The following 5 users liked this post by BEAR-AvHistory:
04WDPSeDaN (01-25-2021), ELIN (01-24-2021), Flapjackura (01-25-2021), Legend2TL (01-26-2021), pyrodan007 (01-25-2021)
Old 01-24-2021, 03:53 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Tesla1856
Thanks. I had not seen this one.
Not sure what Canadian Progressive-trim means, but I'm guessing it's comparable to Premium-Plus. It does appear to have same 261-hp engine, Quattro, and transmission as my A5.

A good review of both. Good compare to the G2 TLX. In fact, his closing opinion is pretty much the same as mine (what I finally came up with) ... after Internet research, parking-lot inspection of cars and features, and comprehensive test drive of both.

Not sure what happened with that drag-race as he did not explain. My guess is they were trying to 2-foot brake-boost the Audi. They don't like that. If your Audi-model doesn't have Launch Control, you just give it 90% throttle and hang-on.
You could check it out on your car but some if you brake boost to long it powers down. Looks like it fell on its butt at the launch. My best times are with a brake boost rather than LC but it is a timing issue & you can't get into the throttle to early.

LC can be held longer before it disengages.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 543 Likes on 351 Posts
Originally Posted by Tesla1856
Hey @ESHBG , the reviewers in this video mentioned the driver-seating/B-Pillar issue you brought up a while back (apologies if I'm mistaken and it was someone else) ...
Yep that was me, thank you! It's an issue with many modern sedans I am finding.
Old 01-24-2021, 05:27 PM
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts
Unless your kids are in HS, I can't imagine them complaining about the backseat much. In a pinch, I know my kids won't be complaining sitting in the back. Our family car is a big 'ol SUV with less to complain about.

On paper, the TLX rear legroom is 34.9" vs 35.1" in the back of an S5. That's "the same" in my book.
They are 11,7,5 maybe it's the headroom but the Audi was spacious in the back. Granted havnt had them in the TLX to compare but right now in my TL which is 36.5" in the rear I believe with my seat all the way back my 11 hates it.
ELIN (01-24-2021)
Old 01-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 376 Likes on 255 Posts
Originally Posted by ESHBG
Yep that was me, thank you! It's an issue with many modern sedans I am finding.
I sure don't really remember that issue with my old Accord-V6 (but I'm only 5-8). Obviously not an issue in the new coupe either (I would imagine not even for tall-guys).
ESHBG (01-25-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 07:22 AM
Drifting

Gotta put a lot of weight of the out come on their mother. Was fortunate they grew up at a time when once the wife had a baby they could stay home & take care of the kids full time. The days of the one earner household living comfortably are long gone. Think its really a major problem today.

Used to actually have hair.
Nice pic! Most of my parents photos back then were black and white. I'm always a believer to spend as much on pic quality early on when you can. Pics are allowed to be blurrier once the wrinkles set in. LOL.
BEAR-AvHistory (01-25-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 07:31 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by MIKEYDRED
They are 11,7,5 maybe it's the headroom but the Audi was spacious in the back. Granted havnt had them in the TLX to compare but right now in my TL which is 36.5" in the rear I believe with my seat all the way back my 11 hates it.
You must have a tall 11 yr old. Yes, headroom is tighter back there. I'm 5'10" and my head lightly brushes the top of the roof. It would only be tolerable for me back there for lunch trips and not extended trips. I'm also hoping that when things get back to normal, I'll be less likely to be the "designated driver" for said lunch trips.

If kids are only back there 10% of the time, that shouldn't make/break a car purchase decision. A coupe-like car should still be in the running.
Old 01-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Racer

You must have a tall 11 yr old. Yes, headroom is tighter back there. I'm 5'10" and my head lightly brushes the top of the roof. It would only be tolerable for me back there for lunch trips and not extended trips. I'm also hoping that when things get back to normal, I'll be less likely to be the "designated driver" for said lunch trips.

If kids are only back there 10% of the time, that shouldn't make/break a car purchase decision. A coupe-like car should still be in the running.
It's definetly in the running, the problem is the exterior is long like a boat and not coupe like so why compromise the interior,.but if front is rommy I'm ok with that. My options are as followed and will be finalized hopefully over the next year.

Option 1 Purchase Ridgeline as daily and family buisness vechicle. Purchase Type S as fun to drive.

Option 2 Purchase Type S MDX and keep TL SHAWD add summer tires.
ELIN (01-25-2021)
Old 01-25-2021, 10:38 AM
Drifting

It's definetly in the running, the problem is the exterior is long like a boat and not coupe like so why compromise the interior,.but if front is rommy I'm ok with that. My options are as followed and will be finalized hopefully over the next year.

Option 1 Purchase Ridgeline as daily and family buisness vechicle. Purchase Type S as fun to drive.

Option 2 Purchase Type S MDX and keep TL SHAWD add summer tires.
Looks like you're getting a Type S either way. I envy your choice!

Only option 1 has tax write-offs, correct?
Old 01-25-2021, 11:57 AM
Suzuka Master

Not knowing what the business is but if it involves any kind of serious loads think you would be better off with a body on frame pickup. As for reliability my Ranger 4X4 V6 5MT is going on 22 years old without any major work. Think the most expensive single part was an A/C compressor from Rock Auto about 6 years ago.
Old 01-25-2021, 12:00 PM
Racer

Looks like you're getting a Type S either way. I envy your choice!

Only option 1 has tax write-offs, correct?
Yes correct 😄. Don't usually test drive cars unless I plan to purchase so the next 6 months or so will be fun. Will be sure to post back once I decide. Good luck to everyone else looking as well and Acura hurry up gives us some Type S news, hoping once MDX is out the flood gates will open!
ELIN (01-25-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 12:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by pyrodan007
I still heavily disagree with this reasoning. A crossover has a taller footprint, it doesn't mean it's automatically longer and fits a family with luggage. The truck can become unless as well. Case in point, an Ikea table was able to fit in an A4 (186) but not in a Ford Edge (182). Versus the RDX, it's only 0.6 inches shorter (186.6). The TLX being 194.6 inches long and still falling short on space is borderline a joke.
I agree somewhat. It’s silly to me that someone who wants actual rear seat space for family is “destined” for a SUV. I dislike SUVs and their higher center of gravity. I enjoy driving, and you just can’t drive a SUV the same way you can a car. I fully understand that the overall car market in the USA is not on my side. My wife has a SUV, but that’s what she likes.

Accord rear seat is massive in comparison to the TLX. RLX rear seat is close to the same size as the Accord. I’m still interested in the Type S, but the rear seat is destined to be sadness for my growing 14-year-old son. Driving it had better be a magical experience for me to give up that much practicality.

Sad to say, but it’s looking more and more like I’m a big Honda sedan (AKA Accord or RLX) person...at least until my son finishes school. Will make that final decision once the Type S finally shows up and there are some reviews describing driving dynamics.

Last edited by neuronbob; 01-26-2021 at 12:25 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by neuronbob:
David Berk (01-28-2021), pyrodan007 (01-26-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 07:19 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by neuronbob
I agree somewhat. It’s silly to me that someone who wants actual rear seat space for family is “destined” for a SUV. I dislike SUVs and their higher center of gravity. I enjoy driving, and you just can’t drive a SUV the same way you can a car. I fully understand that the overall car market in the USA is not on my side. My wife has a SUV, but that’s what she likes.

Accord rear seat is massive in comparison to the TLX. RLX rear seat is close to the same size as the Accord. I’m still interested in the Type S, but the rear seat is destined to be sadness for my growing 14-year-old son. Driving it had better be a magical experience for me to give up that much practicality.

Sad to say, but it’s looking more and more like I’m a big Honda sedan (AKA Accord or RLX) person...at least until my son finishes school. Will make that final decision once the Type S finally shows up and there are some reviews describing driving dynamics.
To be fair, when we mean SUV's these days we really mean crossovers (which are supposed to drive similar to sedans). Real SUV's won't share any underpinnings with sedans and are typically truck-based. If you are not familiar with why the US loves crossovers, here's a really good article by Medium:

https://medium.com/swlh/the-zombie-mobile-b03932ac971d

"In the last decade every car manufacturer has embraced this new category and sales of crossovers have been outstanding. Consumers love the non-decision of buying a crossover."
The following 2 users liked this post by ELIN:
Flapjackura (01-26-2021), neuronbob (02-03-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 08:46 AM
Suzuka Master

To be fair, when we mean SUV's these days we really mean crossovers (which are supposed to drive similar to sedans). Real SUV's won't share any underpinnings with sedans and are typically truck-based. If you are not familiar with why the US loves crossovers, here's a really good article by Medium:

"In the last decade every car manufacturer has embraced this new category and sales of crossovers have been outstanding. Consumers love the non-decision of buying a crossover."
Good point. Most SUV's are crossovers with unibody construction & no real chassis frame just pressed sheet metal. Ford Explorer has traditionally been a body on frame SUV since it was first introduced. Last generation it went crossover & the fans were not too happy. The new generation is back on its truck chassis.
ELIN (01-26-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 09:17 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by neuronbob

I think your rationale is spot on we can't always purchase with our hearts we have to look at the practicality the package brings as well especially if we have families. With that being said their a few performance SUVs out there that will give any sedan a run for its money, hopefully the MDX Type S is added to that list. The interior alone makes me change my mind about an SUV as a daily, we already have a 2017 in the family so I know how they drive and the next one should be better with the DWB.
neuronbob (02-03-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 09:30 AM
Racer

Received 218 Likes on 121 Posts

Great article. Interestingly, in the included picture, I found the Cayenne and the Lexus to stand out. Cayenne may be an ugly Porsche but as an SUV, it looks pretty good and it differentiates itself fairly well from the pack, in my opinion. And personally, as a fan of the Lexus design-language, I can always spot one.
The following 2 users liked this post by Flapjackura:
ELIN (01-26-2021), ESHBG (01-26-2021)
Old 01-26-2021, 10:27 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,237 Likes on 2,617 Posts
Good point. Most SUV's are crossovers with unibody construction & no real chassis frame just pressed sheet metal. Ford Explorer has traditionally been a body on frame SUV since it was first introduced. Last generation it went crossover & the fans were not too happy. The new generation is back on its truck chassis.
Not quite, the big change from 5G Explorer to 6G Explorer was going back to a longitudal engine layout (from the transverse of the 5G) but the chassis of the new 6G Explorer is still unibody like the 5G.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...xplorer-drive/

Old 01-26-2021, 10:32 AM
AZ Community Team

Like this review, definitely different viewpoints from a family perspective (i.e. LATCH accessibility, trunk space,...)
Old 01-26-2021, 01:22 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Legend2TL
Not quite, the big change from 5G Explorer to 6G Explorer was going back to a longitudal engine layout (from the transverse of the 5G) but the chassis of the new 6G Explorer is still unibody like the 5G.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...xplorer-drive/
That's what I was thinking because the Lincoln's share this chasis and I do not think any of them are on body on frame any longer.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:33 PM
Suzuka Master

Current Body on frame SUV.
Sold in the USA

Explorer. Saw this picture & did not look close enough through the narrative said it was a combination unit body & frame (?)

As listed above the big Fords & Lincoln are body on frame along with any other large SUV.

2021 Suburban, Yukon, Escalade frame.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 01-26-2021 at 06:37 PM.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:16 AM
Racer

Current Body on frame SUV.
Sold in the USA

Explorer. Saw this picture & did not look close enough through the narrative said it was a combination unit body & frame (?)

As listed above the big Fords & Lincoln are body on frame along with any other large SUV.

2021 Suburban, Yukon, Escalade frame.
Ok, so just the big Ford and Lincolns stick to their roots, but the Explorer not the list.
BEAR-AvHistory (01-27-2021)
Old 01-27-2021, 11:17 AM
Suzuka Master

Ok, so just the big Ford and Lincolns stick to their roots, but the Explorer not the list.
Yeah, looks that way. Too bad IMHO. Before I got the Expedition EP 4X4 had two 4X4 Explorers both built on the small truck frame. Very solid trucks that I could take off road without thinking about it. Not sure I would want to do that with the unibody versions.
Old 01-31-2021, 01:46 AM
Advanced

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

TLX on a dyno.

240 whp, 247 wlb-f
The following 2 users liked this post by mec30:
04WDPSeDaN (01-31-2021), F23A4 (01-31-2021)
Old 01-31-2021, 08:12 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by mec30
https://youtu.be/SWIrR81iRKA

TLX on a dyno.

240 whp, 247 wlb-f
I'm thrilled SOMEONE put this on the rollers to prove what it actually puts down. Hopefully they can reflash tune for the down pipe. I'd think it will make about 260-270 wHP and 270-280 wTQ with the down pipe and proper tune.

Just an FYI, this is a FWD setup not AWD. AWD baseline will certainly be less.

Last edited by 04WDPSeDaN; 01-31-2021 at 08:14 AM.
Old 01-31-2021, 08:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,667 Likes on 931 Posts
Originally Posted by mec30
https://youtu.be/SWIrR81iRKA

TLX on a dyno.

240 whp, 247 wlb-f
....and looks like the exact TLX that I test drove.

im very eager to see how much performance can be extracted from the 2.0T in this application. I would love to see the results of a reflash.

EDIT: Hmmm. (skip to 4:12)

Last edited by F23A4; 01-31-2021 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2021, 12:13 PM
AZ Community Team

FWIW, TLX production in Ohio starts at 1:33:47 and NSX at 1:37 (the engine assembly area is so spacious and quiet)

Old 01-31-2021, 02:53 PM
Pro

Received 503 Likes on 247 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4
....and looks like the exact TLX that I test drove.

im very eager to see how much performance can be extracted from the 2.0T in this application. I would love to see the results of a reflash.

EDIT: Hmmm. (skip to 4:12)

(584) 10th Gen Honda Accord 2.0 - DYNO TESTED! - YouTube
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't inter-rater reliability for dyno's quite poor? In other words, you can't compare results from different machines. Too many variables. The Accord needs to be tested on the same machine.
BEAR-AvHistory (01-31-2021)
Old 01-31-2021, 02:59 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN
I'm thrilled SOMEONE put this on the rollers to prove what it actually puts down. Hopefully they can reflash tune for the down pipe. I'd think it will make about 260-270 wHP and 270-280 wTQ with the down pipe and proper tune.

Just an FYI, this is a FWD setup not AWD. AWD baseline will certainly be less.
240whp on a Dynojet is very much in line with what Hondata got for their stock Accord 2.0T. They measured 260whp, but as we know a Dynapack reads about 8-10% higher than a Dynojet, so once you account for that it’s about even (yes, we’re not supposed to compare numbers across different dynos on different days, but until someone does a back to back test this is as close as we’re getting).

Since the stock power appears to be so similar to the Accord (and why shouldn’t it since the powertrain is virtually identical), I think a similar 40whp bump from just a Stage 2 tune is well within reason. I expect the FWD TLX to have no problems handling that extra power and torque, but the million dollar question is whether the SHAWD driveline will be able to hold up at those power levels. Seeing as how Acura had to beef things up for the Type-S power levels, I suspect no, but hopefully someone here will have the balls to do an E85 tune on their SHAWD TLX. For science of course.
04WDPSeDaN (01-31-2021)
Old 01-31-2021, 04:23 PM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

240whp on a Dynojet is very much in line with what Hondata got for their stock Accord 2.0T. They measured 260whp, but as we know a Dynapack reads about 8-10% higher than a Dynojet, so once you account for that it’s about even (yes, we’re not supposed to compare numbers across different dynos on different days, but until someone does a back to back test this is as close as we’re getting).

Since the stock power appears to be so similar to the Accord (and why shouldn’t it since the powertrain is virtually identical), I think a similar 40whp bump from just a Stage 2 tune is well within reason. I expect the FWD TLX to have no problems handling that extra power and torque, but the million dollar question is whether the SHAWD driveline will be able to hold up at those power levels. Seeing as how Acura had to beef things up for the Type-S power levels, I suspect no, but hopefully someone here will have the balls to do an E85 tune on their SHAWD TLX. For science of course.
That's true about dynojet vs dynapack. I had to explain this on various forums / pages because some didn't quiet understand how manufactures rate hp/tq figures and what can influence power figures while on rollers. Considering that TLX was brand new, all mechanical aspects are removed. Being in FL, I could say maybe the Florida climate might affect the numbers but that's not really the case either considering the conditions / season and time it was on the rollers. So in all fairness, I do agree, the numbers are similar to the Accord. I don't think the SH-AWD should have an issue with the additional HP, perhaps with TQ it might especially launches. I don't think the differential will explode but certain additional wear and tear on the drive-terrain. It's the price to pay when you play. All common theme risk across the board with any vehicle. I don't doubt this generation TLX will become the next youtubers "check out my newest modification on my TLX" vehicle. Isn't a bad thing but I'm sure in the next year or so we will be seeing more of these vehicles modified to make moooo powwwaa baby. (or most)
Old 01-31-2021, 06:28 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by bilirubin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't inter-rater reliability for dyno's quite poor? In other words, you can't compare results from different machines. Too many variables. The Accord needs to be tested on the same machine.
That's correct. They all function a little differently. There will differences manufacturer to manufacturer & you can have differences among machines by the same manufacturer. Also some machines have more operator setup than others, not a good thing for comparisons.

You need to forget the peak numbers & work on the delta between the baseline run & the current mod. Always use the same machine to lower the risk of inconsistent data.

If anyone is interested this is about the best non-tech piece on the various Dynos all using the same car. Little long but a good read.

Dyno Differences.

The DynoJet peak power trick they are talking about is on one of my sheets in the yellow box. I used to keep all the machine output on a USB Key so I could run my charts when I needed them. DynoJet provides free software, at least they did, to convert the data for your laptop. This cart is pretty old from around 2011/12 but is still relevant based on Hot Rod Magazine's dyno machine tests

At this point peak power is actually around 390WHP. Eventually got to 410WHP before it was sold/

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 01-31-2021 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2021, 06:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Timed out. Just wanted to say this:

FWIW there used to be a chart around about the typical percentage spread on readings among the various brands. Mustang was the lowest & DynoJet among the highest. There is a reason speed product manufacturers use the DynoJet numbers to advertise. So forget the 10whp from your new air filter. I can make that up with a slight change to the altitude setting on the machine.
Old 02-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Racer

Received 218 Likes on 121 Posts

The following 2 users liked this post by Flapjackura:
a35tl (02-01-2021), bilirubin (02-02-2021)
Old 02-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Safety Car

Autoblog just picked up a long term TLX:

https://www.autoblog.com/2021/02/01/...rm-test-intro/

Quick Reply: 2021 Acura TLX Reviews **2024 TLX Reviews (starting page 70)**