2021 Acura TLX Reviews **2024 TLX Reviews (starting page 70)**

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 12:00 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,445 Likes on 1,892 Posts
Originally Posted by dopeboy1
Why does everyone act like the 2.0 is the model acura was hyping. Its like acting surprised the previous generation 2.4 isn't fast.

It may not be fast but we don't need to pretend that acura thinks the 2.0 is the "best sports sedan" in Acura's history.
Did you miss their own press release?

https://acuranews.com/en-US/releases...essive-styling

Acura today revealed the quickest, best-handling and most well-appointed sedan in the brand's 35-year history – the all-new 2021 Acura TLX. With a model-exclusive body structure and chassis architecture, all turbo engine lineup, and an athletic stance with bold proportions, the new TLX delivers dramatic gains in both style and dynamic performance. The first Acura sedan fully designed around the brand's Precision Crafted Performance ethos, the 2021 TLX will arrive at dealerships early this fall with a manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) starting in the mid-$30,000 range.

In fulfilling its mission as a thoroughly modern sport sedan, the 2021 TLX integrates a multitude of performance, comfort and connectivity technologies first deployed on the highly successful third-generation Acura RDX. These include a high-output 2.0-liter VTEC® turbocharged engine, 4th-generation SH-AWD® system, award-winning Acura ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio and the latest iteration of Acura's driver-focused True Touchpad Interface™.

"With this new TLX, we're doubling down on what today's sport sedan enthusiasts are asking for – a more stylish, personal and performance-focused driving experience," said Jon Ikeda, vice president and Acura brand officer. "Our designers and engineers really took the gloves off, rethinking what an Acura sport sedan should be, right down to its most essential elements – stance, proportion, platform and powertrain. This is unquestionably our most ambitious redesign of an Acura sedan."
Old 09-24-2020, 12:02 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
ok
Old 09-24-2020, 12:03 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 381 Likes on 235 Posts
The launch on StraightPipes looks exactly how my 3G RDX launches. You can tell how much power is cut for the first couple seconds before it really starts to open up. Same with the slow downshift. This is what’s killing it’s performance times, and an obvious sign the drivetrain isn’t great. It’s pretty bad when the jolly goobers of StraightPipes are even saying negative things. Tho, maybe they’re listening to feedback that they rarely say anything negative. But, straight line performance isn’t up to snuff, and the handling is questionable. I honestly think this thing missed the mark.

Seeing that the Type S is going to be on the same drivetrain, I think the reviews are going to be worse seeing as expectations are going to be much higher for it. I guess we’ll see. Glad we have another option at least.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:10 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
So, the question is, if Acura is beefing up the SH-AWD system and 10AT for the Type-S to handle all the additional power, why didn't the 2.0T get the same unit? Not ready? Cost? Pushing customers to the Type-S if they want more power? And with the way they neutered the drivetrain on the 2.0T, who knows if they'll do the same shenanigans with the 3.0T. Day 1 reviews are the most important when it comes to new product launches. Doesn't matter if Acura will fix all the issues at a later date. By then, it's too late.

The slight upside is that Acura still can save a bit of face if they really nail the Type-S.
- No power neutering considering the 350-ish power range is already on the low side in this class. And PLEASE Acura, if you're sandbagging the power numbers just so you'll have an ace up your sleeve next spring, don't. Just let your potential customers know the final numbers NOW, good or bad.
- Tech and Advance/Elite trims available

If Acura wants me to stay with the brand, they have one last chance to entice me with the Type-S. I don't want the 2.0T when my V6 is more responsive (at least with the up shifts, the down shifts are another story) and quicker.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:11 PM
Pro

Received 544 Likes on 256 Posts
The car will sell. I don’t think there’s a doubt that the 2021 is a much better vehicle than the 2020. I’ve always been of the opinion that just putting the RDX cabin in the 2020 would have increased sales by 100%. They’ve done that with better exterior looks. The car will sell.

Last edited by Honda430; 09-24-2020 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:12 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by leomio85
The launch on StraightPipes looks exactly how my 3G RDX launches. You can tell how much power is cut for the first couple seconds before it really starts to open up. Same with the slow downshift. This is what’s killing it’s performance times, and an obvious sign the drivetrain isn’t great. It’s pretty bad when the jolly goobers of StraightPipes are even saying negative things. Tho, maybe they’re listening to feedback that they rarely say anything negative. But, straight line performance isn’t up to snuff, and the handling is questionable. I honestly think this thing missed the mark.

Seeing that the Type S is going to be on the same drivetrain, I think the reviews are going to be worse seeing as expectations are going to be much higher for it. I guess we’ll see. Glad we have another option at least.
I tried to get people back down to earth and pull back on their unrealistic enthusiasm, I really did. If expectations were managed correctly, this car isn't half bad for what it actually is. If we look at it as an evolution of the 1G TLX, it's actually a decent step up in most categories. I presented so many facts and numbers to demonstrate that there is a very good chance this is a 6.5s 0-60 car, and yet so many continued to drink the blindly suckle at Acura's teat. Oh well, at least I tried.

As for the handling, I don't think it handles as poorly as the StraightPipes guys seem to suggest, but I also don't think it's a sublime canyon carver either. It's probably somewhere in the middle (maybe erring on the side of comfort), which is to be expected for a car in this class, regardless of what Acura's marketing says, and why I'm interested to get behind the wheel to see for myself.
The following 2 users liked this post by fiatlux:
leomio85 (09-24-2020), Neoforever (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:14 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ZipSpeed
So, the question is, if Acura is beefing up the SH-AWD system and 10AT for the Type-S to handle all the additional power, why didn't the 2.0T get the same unit? Not ready? Cost? Pushing customers to the Type-S if they want more power? And with the way they neutered the drivetrain on the 2.0T, who knows if they'll do the same shenanigans with the 3.0T. Day 1 reviews are the most important when it comes to new product launches. Doesn't matter if Acura will fix all the issues at a later date. By then, it's too late.

The slight upside is that Acura still can save a bit of face if they really nail the Type-S.
- No power neutering considering the 350-ish power range is already on the low side in this class. And PLEASE Acura, if you're sandbagging the power numbers just so you'll have an ace up your sleeve next spring, don't. Just let your potential customers know the final numbers NOW, good or bad.
- Tech and Advance/Elite trims available

If Acura wants me to stay with the brand, they have one last chance to entice me with the Type-S. I don't want the 2.0T when my V6 is more responsive (at least with the up shifts, the down shifts are another story) and quicker.
Acura had the same excuse for why they didn't put the 8DCT into the V6 1G; it couldn't handle the extra torque. As to why not, the optimistic answer would be due to cost. The pessimists answer is that they couldn't actually beef it up enough to support the 3.0T without neutering it too, so if they had put it into the regular TLX and taken the gloves off the 2.0T the performance gap might be too narrow (similar to what happened with the M340i and F80 M3).
Old 09-24-2020, 12:15 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 708 Likes on 325 Posts
Originally Posted by dmski
Just watched Straight Pipes review. Holly Molly what a HUGE disappointment this car is. The exceleration and downshifts are EMBARRASSING. I'm so disappointed by this I don't think I'm getting the Type S anymore. Just a bad execution overall. Not going to trust this brand with $60K. Oh well, better options out there. Good luck to them.
The truly sad part is that the negative comments come from people who really want Acura to succeed. In fact, some of their harshest critics (myself included) are loyal long-time repeat customers who have waited and waited for them to turn this company around by offering products that live up to the hype. But no, they keep churning out appliances that in the cold light of day aren’t even that good anymore (as appliances). As a current owner of a first year 3G RDX, I already knew how this new TLX would perform. Now watch as the early adopters of this new model start telling their stories of mis-aligned trunk lids and other body panels, wobbly seat mounts, malfunctioning Apple CarPlay, etc. it’s only going to get worse.
The following 5 users liked this post by SebringSilver:
04WDPSeDaN (09-24-2020), BEAR-AvHistory (09-24-2020), ESHBG (09-24-2020), honda_nut (09-24-2020), leomio85 (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:17 PM
Pro

Regarding the handling, you got 10 reviews that say the handling is very good and one that claims differently yet people want to fixate on the outlier. Makes no sense unless you had a axe to grind against the vehicle.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:23 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 186 Posts
Originally Posted by Honda430
Regarding the handling, you got 10 reviews that say the handling is very good and one that claims differently yet people want to fixate on the outlier. Makes no sense unless you had a axe to grind against the vehicle.
I recommend watching StraightPipes review of 2021 TLX A-Spec... very raw spot on review on any cars they review, and TLX is no exception... drive and handling is not called out as "very good" but rather "wormy" ... for SH-AWD vehicle that is a SHAME! Acura will soon learn that v6 is a MUST to make SHAWD deliver on its full potential.

I am personally feeling Acura has OVERPROMISED - and not only underdelivered, but FAILED to deliver.
Type S, sure it will be better with the v6T twin scroll - but for 60k? no one will pay 60k for Acura... people whoa re in that pricing range will consider C8 and a used 10-15k Lexus or Acura that lasts forever with AWD for winter states lollll

The following 2 users liked this post by rlx015:
04WDPSeDaN (09-24-2020), ESHBG (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

But none of those reviews that claim the handling to be good (or bad) have put the car on a track and pushed it to or near its limits. That’s when you know if the handling is good or otherwise. Driving the car on public roads at legal speeds won’t tell you very much. Of course you could argue it’s a mainstream family sedan so who in their right minds would go and track a TLX. But objectively, there are still lots of questions about this car’s performance merits.
The following users liked this post:
04WDPSeDaN (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:27 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by rl015
I recommend watching StraightPipes review of 2021 TLX A-Spec... very raw spot on review on any cars they review, and TLX is no exception... drive and handling is not called out as "very good" but rather "wormy" ... for SH-AWD vehicle that is a SHAME! Acura will soon learn that v6 is a MUST to make SHAWD deliver on its full potential.

I am personally feeling Acura has OVERPROMISED - and not only underdelivered, but FAILED to deliver.
Type S, sure it will be better with the v6T twin scroll - but for 60k? no one will pay 60k for Acura... people whoa re in that pricing range will consider C8 and a used 10-15k Lexus or Acura that lasts forever with AWD for winter states lollll
Their review was the outlier I referenced in my post.
rlx015 (09-25-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:28 PM
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
For me personally. I’ve watched two legit actual reviews with people driving the car and giving their driving opinion. Those two reviews you can clearly see and hear the lag and the sound.

Im glad we have a bunch of written reviews saying it’s strong and powerful. The issue is watching actual reviews of people driving, and me having experience with the previous V6, I could easily tell that it’s not as good, from a power and acceleration stand point.

I obviously can’t see the improved handling but from the other aspects, which I hold highly, it’s obvious
Old 09-24-2020, 12:30 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by SebringSilver
But none of those reviews that claim the handling to be good (or bad) have put the car on a track and pushed it to or near its limits. That’s when you know if the handling is good or otherwise. Driving the car on public roads at legal speeds won’t tell you very much. Of course you could argue it’s a mainstream family sedan so who in their right minds would go and track a TLX. But objectively, there are still lots of questions about this car’s performance merits.
Sounds like you got a bone to pick. You’re making excuses. Nobody tracks a TLX.
Old 09-24-2020, 12:31 PM
Safety Car

Never say nobody: https://acurazine.com/forums/first-g...-track-989988/
Old 09-24-2020, 12:42 PM
2016 Acura TLX

Received 137 Likes on 89 Posts
I will say this, all the reviews are pointing to an excellent ELS sound system. Probably one of the better stereos in the entire auto industry. Hopefully their aren't any annoying rattles that develop.
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by 04WDPSeDaN
Thank you for sharing! I love The straight pipes and savagegeese. TLX does look incredible in that beautiful red color. I'm not at all surprised with the performance being very lack luster. It's been beaten to death at this point but honesty, Acura really dropped the ball by hyping the TLX to be this superior sports sedan and it's very much run of the mill performance to what you can find on other vehicles for less. It would have helped them if they didn't put such a tremendous amount of hype on the performance portion. I'm glad they called out the Type-s for that "Drift". I mentioned it before that it was modified to do so. As Justin mentioned before (I think in here) that the 2.0T are having issues with stalling or cutting out. It's clearly held back as he floors it (3:55 mark) and it falls flat on it's face. This has been the whole debate. Where does your money work better for the performance / options. While I think the TLX has great options (When loaded) and be willing to give up the looks of the A-spec, the performance for the same $$$ isn't there. This is where other vehicles shine for the price bracket vs options / performance. The market is competition is fierce and the sedan segment is slowly dying. Personally think, Acura is trying to place this vehicle in a class where it doesn't quite belong in. Again, it's my personal opinion. I think the base model looks like it will end up as a rental unit. A large vehicle with small wheels, It just doesn't seem right.
Man, I totally agree with you!

In th video at 3:55, the delay is deal breaker for me. So, no, I will not buy TLX 2.0.
04WDPSeDaN (09-24-2020)
06 G35 6MT

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Nedmundo (09-24-2020)
Safety Car

Topher's review is out too:
Seems like he likes it as well (although there is a ton of tire squeal). The stock tires on this thing...
Old 09-24-2020, 12:49 PM
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
Topher's review is out too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8M2_7BOlV0
Seems like he likes it as well (although there is a ton of tire squeal). The stock tires on this thing...
Yes I liked his. Nice review

5:00-5:15 is what worries me though. He didn’t even start at 0. Seeing the exact speed on the heads up display helps to really see what it does
cnst (09-26-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:50 PM
06 G35 6MT

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts
Doesnt matter if u win by an inch or a mile... But I beat ya to it . But yea there was a ton of tire noise when hes taking the on/off ramps! Even tho we'd all want performance tires, I'm sure some guy buying it as a DD will be glad he doesn't have to get winters. I'm in canada, I'd rather have a set of performance and a set of Nokians for the winter tho!
Old 09-24-2020, 12:50 PM
Three Wheelin'

Lol....you don’t think Honda/Acura themselves put the car on a track during the development and testing stage? Didn’t they put the car on a track in their own advertisements? Who’s the one making excuses here?
04WDPSeDaN (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 12:53 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by AcuraFan1980
Yes I liked his. Nice review

5:00-5:15 is what worries me though. He didn’t even start at 0. Seeing the exact speed on the heads up display helps to really see what it does
He wasn't flooring it. 5:20-5:30 is when he's WOT. I'm currently pulling the video to see what that 40-75 time looks like

Edit: Got it. Looks like about 5.6s from 40-75. Keep in mind it's slightly downhill since he's coming off an overpass onto the freeway.

Last edited by fiatlux; 09-24-2020 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 550 Likes on 356 Posts
Originally Posted by honda_nut
The fact that Car and Driver noted that this is probably slower than the Accord 2.0t really digs in. How is the "best sports sedan" in Acura's history slower than the more plebeian Accord? Oh, but it's about how it drives. Acura then makes Primacy grand touring tires as standard. People aren't going to drop another grand on new tires right after purchasing a vehicle and throw away a brand new set. But it's bigger than other competition. Proceeds to have cramped rear legroom. More luxurious. Nah. Technology? Nope.

Acura did this on themselves.
Amen!

The car will sell. I don’t think there’s a doubt that the 2021 is a much better vehicle than the 2020. I’ve always been of the opinion that just putting the RDX cabin in the 2020 would have increased sales by 100%. They’ve done that with better exterior looks. The car will sell.
I am going to say the opposite and it will not sell well at all. For the price there are better options and for anyone who absolutely must stay with Acura but wants utility they can be easily swayed towards the RDX/MDX.

I care less about the reviews and more about what I am seeing and hearing, and that tire squeal is killer. Sure one could swap out the tires but like someone said earlier I do not plunk down almost $50K on a car to spend even more money to swap tires, at least right away.

And I love how driving an Acura has turned into some bizarre video game just to make the car drive acceptably: oh it's not that bad you just need to push this button to activate that, that button to deactivate that, make sure you let off the gas just a bit when turning right, don't push too hard on the gas when you are moving from a stop...NO THANKS. I want to get behind the wheel and the car drives wonderfully and any button pushes and setting changes enhance what is already going on vs making the car bearable.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:03 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,983 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Yeah looks similar to the way the rdx. I promise you there is[sometimes, not all the time] a one second delay between throttle input and the vehicle actually starting to move. And then when you continue to press the pedal and the power is finally transferred the rdx starts moving quicker than you intended it to.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:04 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 381 Likes on 235 Posts
Topher's review is out too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8M2_7BOlV0
https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...y-the-numbers/

C&D says the same. The tires are the biggest detractor of this car. But, Acura obviously has to cater to everybody, not just the enthusiast. Let's be honest, most buyers of the TLX are likely going to be older in age and want comfort and durability out of their stock tires rather than flat out performance. I've seen people complain about only getting 60k miles out of their tires.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:10 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ESHBG
I am going to say the opposite and it will not sell well at all. For the price there are better options and for anyone who absolutely must stay with Acura but wants utility they can be easily swayed towards the RDX/MDX.
I'm with you on this. This car loses the value proposition of the 1G TLX (which was really two cars in one) AND it has to compete with the RDX, which for those who don't care as much about performance is the no-brainer choice.

People who buy Acuras are largely pragmatic and make decisions using their brain rather than their heart. That's great for cars like the RDX where it undercuts the competition by quite a bit and offers more space/utility. However, the problem with the TLX is that if you line it up next to an RDX that costs the same, it's going to be difficult for left-brain folks to justify buying the TLX, especially with the huge incentives the RDX currently has. The RDX has more cargo space, a larger backseat, easier to park and get in and out of, etc. The TLX certainly has the emotional appeal and wins on driving experience, that's for sure, but those things don't really resonate with a lot of Acura buyers.

So, I'm calling it now: it's not going to sell as well the 1G TLX. While this is a better car than the 1G TLX, the 1G was really two cars in one, with one of them competing aggressively on price, and it had a pretty lackluster internal competitor in the 2G RDX. I'll go ahead and bookmark this post so that I can either toot my own horn a couple years from now, or admit I was wrong.
​​​​​​​
ESHBG (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 01:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
It may outpace the G1 TLX for the first month or two, but once the new factor goes away and price starts to weigh in versus the RDX, it will sell much less than the current model. The Canadian version no longer has PAWS and 2.4L to attract the value buyers, it's 47k or nothing.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:49 PM
2016 Acura TLX

Whats funny is tires were one of the biggest complaints in the initial reviews of the 1st Gen TLX. Surprised they did not learn their lesson. Do we need some crazy high performance summer tire? No. But a well rounded performance all season would have been nice. What good is the handling if the standard tires don't let you take advantage of it.
Mak P (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 01:54 PM
2016 Acura TLX

Also wanted to make a point that a lot of us wouldn't be on this forum if we genuinely hated Honda or Acura products. There's something that brought us here and we would like to have a car to get excited about again.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:56 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Acura had the same excuse for why they didn't put the 8DCT into the V6 1G; it couldn't handle the extra torque. As to why not, the optimistic answer would be due to cost. The pessimists answer is that they couldn't actually beef it up enough to support the 3.0T without neutering it too, so if they had put it into the regular TLX and taken the gloves off the 2.0T the performance gap might be too narrow (similar to what happened with the M340i and F80 M3).
Yeah, it seems like cost is rearing its ugly head again when it comes to Acura products. A short throw away from greatness if one were to borrow a timeless quote.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:57 PM
Instructor

Received 58 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by honda_nut
Whats funny is tires were one of the biggest complaints in the initial reviews of the 1st Gen TLX. Surprised they did not learn their lesson. Do we need some crazy high performance summer tire? No. But a well rounded performance all season would have been nice. What good is the handling if the standard tires don't let you take advantage of it.
The first thing I bought after getting the 2019 V6
honda_nut (09-24-2020)
Old 09-24-2020, 02:48 PM
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Alex on Autos just dropped his review

Old 09-24-2020, 02:49 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,619 Likes on 976 Posts
I didn’t watch it yet.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:09 PM
Burning Brakes

^ Interesting, says he has to think about it for comparison. No longer a great value to him due to price increase, confused about material layout versus competition. On a side note, says he got 5.7s for 0-60 but in a different location.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:16 PM
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Yeah it sucks cause even in the value market it is not there no more. Even when mentioning the interior materials it was not premium at all. Idk if I want the car or I do not. I think I need to see other people buy it and give their points of view on top of waiting to see how this Type S performs.

Originally Posted by pyrodan007
^ Interesting, says he has to think about it for comparison. No longer a great value to him due to price increase, confused about material layout versus competition. On a side note, says he got 5.7s for 0-60 but in a different location.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:17 PM
Pro

Yeah, I think he was saying by the Advance. Quite coincidentally a poster on the FB group said the door panels on the A-spec looked a little meh yet in the Advance they looked much better.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:18 PM
Racer

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts
It’s gonna sell. And sell well.

Like it’s not a hugely hard sell: the stereo clearly kicks ass, I’ve read a bunch of reviews putting materials and fit/finish on par with the big guns, and in the around town driving it seems more than competent. It’s also a lot less money than comparably equipped German sedans. Watching Tophers vid makes me think the test drive experience will be good for most people.

You never please everyone. It’s frustrating that the straight line speed is limited by the AWD system and Acura needs to address that for the Type-S and for future 2.0t models.

You also have to understand that the people on this board are the 1%. We know WAY too much about these cars and the specs and the comps for people who don’t sell these things for a living. But I think those people will have an easy time finding buyers for this vehicle.

Do I think it will sell better than the 1G? Given the huge shift to SUVs it would be fairly remarkable if it did. I do think it will sell well compared to the rest of the segment. Even before the pandemic...like look at 3 series and C Class sales numbers...
Old 09-24-2020, 03:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by iutodd
It’s gonna sell. And sell well.

Like it’s not a hugely hard sell: the stereo clearly kicks ass, I’ve read a bunch of reviews putting materials and fit/finish on par with the big guns, and in the around town driving it seems more than competent. It’s also a lot less money than comparably equipped German sedans. Watching Tophers vid makes me think the test drive experience will be good for most people.

You never please everyone. It’s frustrating that the straight line speed is limited by the AWD system and Acura needs to address that for the Type-S and for future 2.0t models.

You also have to understand that the people on this board are the 1%. We know WAY too much about these cars and the specs and the comps for people who don’t sell these things for a living. But I think those people will have an easy time finding buyers for this vehicle.

Do I think it will sell better than the 1G? Given the huge shift to SUVs it would be fairly remarkable if it did. I do think it will sell well compared to the rest of the segment. Even before the pandemic...like look at 3 series and C Class sales numbers...
Watch Alex's video above, you'll see why this thing is now much harder to sell. Acura made it a bastard child. Tech and material are better but not for asking price, size and interior space is not class leading at all. Noise is ok but not perfect, handling is fine providing you step on it due to SHAWD but tires suck. Not good on fuel economy ... not sure who it's for.

Last edited by pyrodan007; 09-24-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-24-2020, 03:27 PM
Safety Car

Didn't he also get 5.7s for 0-60 for the RDX as well, when everyone else was doing 6.4-6.6?

Quick Reply: 2021 Acura TLX Reviews **2024 TLX Reviews (starting page 70)**