TLX in the wild... and new pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
Why on earth did they make Mat, Jarad and Brian wear that awful shirt and their jeans!? LOL

If you look at videos with Volvo, Audi or BMW designers, they are all super stylish and convey that upscale feel.... not so sure about this Acura outfit that is more for the service department of the local dealership.... LOL!
Old 07-02-2014, 10:29 PM
David_Dude

Received 581 Likes on 515 Posts
^That's what I noticed as well.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Timmy18
Hmm. It looks pretty good from this angle, and a drop would definitely make it look even better. The 5-spoke wheels from the 4G should have carried over to the new generation.
Old 07-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Drifting

Received 364 Likes on 190 Posts
I still want to see the brown interior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
The following users liked this post:
Timmy18 (07-03-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 937 Likes on 487 Posts
Originally Posted by weather
RandomRon82...OMG!! OK, I am tentatively back on board!!

That is the best TLX I have seen thus far....thanks for the dedicated pic!
Guess what, it's the same TLX you guys have been bitching and whining about since the start. But somehow everyone wants to make judgement calls on and take out their Acura pitchforks because of pictures taken by amateurs using their smartphones.....absolutely mindboggling.
The following 2 users liked this post by holografique:
Acura_Dude (07-03-2014), JeffS (07-03-2014)
Old 07-02-2014, 11:53 PM
'20 TLX SH-AWD A-Spec

Received 345 Likes on 253 Posts
Originally Posted by ostrich
Why on earth did they make Mat, Jarad and Brian wear that awful shirt and their jeans!? LOL

If you look at videos with Volvo, Audi or BMW designers, they are all super stylish and convey that upscale feel.... not so sure about this Acura outfit that is more for the service department of the local dealership.... LOL!
It could have been worse! The usual Honda "associate" outfit is white uniform and lab coat... eeeeek.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
Some Observations...

- In the exterior video Jared makes a big deal about hidden exhaust finishers and how they did it to look more green... then the next picture they show has what peeking out from the bottom of the bumper?!?!? Exhaust finishers! I'm not trying to re-hash this debate, I just thought it was so funny that he talks about hiding them but there are there just the same. You can't get rid of them Jared. And not seeing them is not the same as not having them. The irony of the picture of the exhaust tips while he is talking about hiding them was just to funny.

- Thanks to the little old lady that dragged them to the parking lot to show them what a good trunk should be. Maybe she even convinced them to have folding rear seats. Not as useful as BMW folding seats but I'll take them.

- For all those that think the car is bland and boring you know who to blame... Jared! He must also be responsible for those gawd awful wheels on the base I4. I noticed they didn't show those in the video.

- Not a lot of additional features added to the Advanced trim. If I didn't want the ventilated seats I'd be happy with the Tech. But maybe the Advanced trim will not be that much more.

As I've said before, styling will not stop me from buying this car. Lighting makes all the difference. To borrow a phrase from Clueless.... I think the TLX stumbled into some bad lighting and it was hard to see the styling lines. For me it will be down to the drive, feel, and price.

But I'm really really curious why the delay. What are they not telling us?
Old 07-02-2014, 11:58 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been following this thread...literally since inception. I am a noob but here is my take on the aesthetics of the TLX. The grill is still noticeable, but no where near as "Dramatic," and "Emotional" as the 4G. I am glad they they kept the same styling (kinda) of the front bumper from the 4G, for the me the bumper makes a statement that it is a mix between classy and sportsy. I am not a fan of the jewel headlights, but because of how small in height the headlights are the jewels make sense and dont look as bad as i thought it would. still reminds me of an insect for some reason, but I like insects. It does bother me that it has no exhaust, it bothers me more than it should, but coming from the 3G type S and having the option to choose different type of growls and shifting late to hear the Pearl talk....yes I named my car..... I enjoy it a lot, i dont know how it is going to affect the aftermarket world, but I hope they come up with something. The back is decent no complaints. and now the side angles that makes it emotional....yeah...no...it definately stands out...but....I really enjoyed the boxy sides of the 3G it made it seem sharper and sportsier ...maybe the side moldings will make it better in my eyes? and that is my take. With all that said, The white looks amazing...like it literally got me excited for the TLX again.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:01 AM
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by reddogTL
I see a lot of people comparing the TLX to the Kia Optima/Hyundai Sonata. Not sure how many of you have been watching the new 2015 Sonata but I saw and sat in it in person at the NY Auto Show. The interior has definitely gone up scale. They also announced a new powertrain combo 1.6T with 7 Speed DCT tranny rated 28/28mpg. The hp is down at 177hp but torque is up at 195lbs. DCT's are all new for Kia/Hyundai and new in the mid size sedan segment. A fully loaded 2015 Sonata hovers at $35k which includes everything but a kitchen sink.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco nets 38 mpg from 1.6L turbo, 7-speed DCT

Pictured below Sonata 2.0T interior with D shaped steering wheel. I noticed there's an "Auto Hold" button in front of the arm rest. A feature luxury cars have. I believe only the TLX V6 and up come with this feature.
C&D has tested 2.0T $35k Sonata. Its performance more similar to Civic but a lot worse handling and fuel economic. if Civic got DI engine it will simply kill Sonata in performance.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...0t-test-review

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/06/30/2...-drive-review/
Bolting a smaller turbocharger on the 2.0-liter four definitely removes some of its steam, as I recall last year's Sonata 2.0T feeling a bit quicker (I'm betting the 2015 version is slower in the 0-60 sprint).
The big downside is that the sportiest Sonata variant no longer stands a chance against the V6-equipped competition in terms of driver engagement
Progress in Hyundai terms means less performance/handling than previous generation. It is not they are getting some stellar fuel economic.
Now 4 cylinder TLX looks bargain compared to Sonata. This never happened to Acura or Honda that newer version is slower than older.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:13 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
TSX grill
No that is a hot car! Give me one in Silver!
The following 2 users liked this post by KeithL:
boe_d (07-04-2014), Timmy18 (07-03-2014)
Old 07-03-2014, 05:14 AM
Suzuka Master

...actually, if the panels don't align well, it's definitely Acura!! Read the MDX forum
Yeah but the MDX is built in Alabama the TLX in Ohio ;-)
Old 07-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Suzuka Master

^ All they did was copy Volvo's commercial.
Maybe, but that video has taken off and been posted on several news outlets, free press for the new Genesis! Mission accomplished I would think for Hyundai, getting the car out there in front of people. How many people see it then resend it to friends. It has over 1.1 million views already in a week, the Acura videos are not even in the seem ball park. The Volvo Epic Split commercial has millions of views, these companies are using social media to at least generate some buzz and recognition.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 891 Likes on 304 Posts
Originally Posted by KeithL
Yeah but the MDX is built in Alabama the TLX in Ohio ;-)
He was referring to my NSX in the wild pic post on page 22 that we now think is a phony.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:04 AM
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 174 Posts
Originally Posted by Colin
Never crossed my mind....
...or mine
Old 07-03-2014, 02:53 PM
David_Dude

Maybe, but that video has taken off and been posted on several news outlets, free press for the new Genesis! Mission accomplished I would think for Hyundai, getting the car out there in front of people. How many people see it then resend it to friends. It has over 1.1 million views already in a week, the Acura videos are not even in the seem ball park. The Volvo Epic Split commercial has millions of views, these companies are using social media to at least generate some buzz and recognition.
Old 07-03-2014, 03:16 PM
Instructor

Received 57 Likes on 19 Posts
Here is another...
cjTL (07-04-2014)
Old 07-03-2014, 03:18 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
hehe that was an awesome Genesis video.
Old 07-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,267 Likes on 864 Posts
holografiqie...With all due respect, you have to admit that some of the "non amateur" photos of teh TLX have been less than flattering so you can understand some of our disatisfaction with teh TLX. Now the photo in white shows the car in a more flattering angle, but it could be that this photo is a fluke and that the TLX will not be as great looking at that.

I understand I have been very critical of the TLX, and I am very pleased by the pricing, but you have to understand that we had high hopes for our TL's replacement....and so far, I hadn't seen good pics to get me excited.

Acura is so obsessed with trying the car under camo with tape on the beak, I mean come on, we all know its an Acura....Why not release some AWESOME pics a while ago and try to get people see the potential of this car rather than just allowing the smartphone photos to circulate all over the internet.

They say the best defense is a great offense! If you see that the talk on the street is bad, get us something to get excited about....

So again, I respect your view point and apolagize if I was offensive in any way when I was being critical of the TLX....
The following 3 users liked this post by weather:
Acura_Dude (07-03-2014), neuronbob (07-04-2014), rockyfeller (07-03-2014)
Old 07-03-2014, 09:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 891 Likes on 304 Posts
^^ Weather... I don't think you need to apologize or defend your concerns or your opinions... that's the point of a forum in the first place. If you don't agree with something then state your position and move on... if someone's going to cry about people having differing opinions, then they shouldn't be in forums. ps, I've seen the prototype and the production TLX up close and in person (as you recall).... the car looks exactly like all of the "amateur smartphone" pics.
The following 4 users liked this post by randomRon82:
Acura_Dude (07-03-2014), ostrich (07-04-2014), rockyfeller (07-03-2014), weather (07-03-2014)
Old 07-03-2014, 09:20 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Yea admittedly that one pic is definitely the best pic I have seen of the TLX. But that doesn't necessarily perk my interest. You realize photography is an art, yes? These guys can make anything look glossy, and great with the right angles and lighting. Yes they use photoshop. So to me it isn't representative of reality.

That isn't to say this car won't look great with some extensive modding. I am not a fan of the 4GTL but a few of our members have made them look amazing. No doubt even more is possible with the TLX for whoever has the money and energy.
Acura_Dude (07-03-2014)
Old 07-04-2014, 09:21 AM
Three Wheelin'

holografiqie...With all due respect, you have to admit that some of the "non amateur" photos of teh TLX have been less than flattering so you can understand some of our disatisfaction with teh TLX. Now the photo in white shows the car in a more flattering angle, but it could be that this photo is a fluke and that the TLX will not be as great looking at that.

I understand I have been very critical of the TLX, and I am very pleased by the pricing, but you have to understand that we had high hopes for our TL's replacement....and so far, I hadn't seen good pics to get me excited.

Acura is so obsessed with trying the car under camo with tape on the beak, I mean come on, we all know its an Acura....Why not release some AWESOME pics a while ago and try to get people see the potential of this car rather than just allowing the smartphone photos to circulate all over the internet.

They say the best defense is a great offense! If you see that the talk on the street is bad, get us something to get excited about....

So again, I respect your view point and apolagize if I was offensive in any way when I was being critical of the TLX....
First: you have absolutely no reason to apologize for anything. Your opinion is your opinion, and my opinion is my opinion. So stop being so personal about this.

Second: there is no offense being taken here. I was simply making a statement based on observation Ive made on the months and months of rollercoasted up and down reactions and sentiments to the upcoming TLX.

Third: the point I was making was that after months and months of going up and down and creating what I think was lots of unecessary drama and supporting the "mob" mentality of Acura being all things evil, you would think that after seeing a couple good pics and a couple bad pics, you would have recognized that you are simply going to have to wait till the car is released and see it in person and test drive it in person to be able to make a solid judgement call on how you feel about the car.

With all due respect, you have to admit that some of the "non amateur" photos of teh TLX have been less than flattering so you can understand some of our disatisfaction with teh TLX.
Of course I admit that, and its exactly the point I am making: why would anyone make ANY type of decision, judgement or even form an opinion based off of amateur photos??! That's the silliest thing ever and makes no sense to keep fueling the flames amd creating undcessary drama. Essentially getting yourself all worked up over nothing. As soon as I saw one good pic, I knew the car had potential and I was just gonna have to wait till I see one before making any real opinions about it.
The following 5 users liked this post by holografique:
Acura_Dude (07-04-2014), ggesq (07-04-2014), Goosew (07-04-2014), neuronbob (07-04-2014), weather (07-04-2014)
Old 07-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Old 07-04-2014, 12:59 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any comments on the new pricing they released yesterday?
Old 07-04-2014, 01:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,012 Likes on 567 Posts
Originally Posted by holografique
First: you have absolutely no reason to apologize for anything. Your opinion is your opinion, and my opinion is my opinion. So stop being so personal about this.

Second: there is no offense being taken here....
That said, I'd gladly take an excess of politeness vs. the typical forum trashing that happens on most sites.
The following 2 users liked this post by Colin:
jwong77 (07-04-2014), weather (07-04-2014)
Old 07-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

I'm with you Colin, but unfortunately it is the Internet...
Old 07-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Drifting

Received 536 Likes on 302 Posts
Originally Posted by bmwaustin
Any comments on the new pricing they released yesterday?
There are people commenting about it in other threads. Here's one : https://acurazine.com/forums/5g-tlx-2015-2020-415/just-got-call-new-dealer-info-913755/

From my perspective, I think the pricing is pretty good. They didn't screw up and overprice it. The good part of that is that you get good pricing from the beginning. The bad part is it may sell well enough such that there may not be any room for any negotiating for a while. lol. Initially I thought the car would start around $32,995 with the FWD Tech model I'd want going up to the low-to-mid 40's. That was my worst fear, but with the pricing shown, I may go for a FWD Advanced or even get a SH-AWD Tech or Advanced since the MPG hit by the SH-AWD system I really don't need won't be much (lol). I'll have to wait for the early reviews and a test drive with the car before I decide.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:42 PM
David_Dude

Go TLX, Go!
Old 07-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Drifting

Received 536 Likes on 302 Posts
No that is a hot car! Give me one in Silver!
Here you go :

rockyfeller (07-05-2014)
Old 07-04-2014, 02:02 PM
David_Dude

Old 07-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Volvo Defector

Received 72 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by SSFTSX
C&D has tested 2.0T $35k Sonata. Its performance more similar to Civic but a lot worse handling and fuel economic. if Civic got DI engine it will simply kill Sonata in performance.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...0t-test-review

Progress in Hyundai terms means less performance/handling than previous generation. It is not they are getting some stellar fuel economic.
Now 4 cylinder TLX looks bargain compared to Sonata. This never happened to Acura or Honda that newer version is slower than older.
I'm pretty sure that C&D review of the performance numbers is a fluke. They even said it in the review article that there was an undertorqued hose clamp that let go between the turbo and intercooler. I think the car they got had issues. 0-60 in 8.0 secs with a 2.0T 245hp/260lbs doesnt add up. That car should be getting 0-60 6.5-7.0 secs.

Plus at the end of the test notes it says this: "TEST NOTES: The intercooler hose clamp fell off twice during our test, which may or may not have triggered a lower-power mode; we will retest the 2.0T as soon as possible, at which point the performance numbers may improve."
Old 07-04-2014, 02:39 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by reddogTL
I'm pretty sure that C&D review of the performance numbers is a fluke. They even said it in the review article that there was an undertorqued hose clamp that let go between the turbo and intercooler. I think the car they got had issues. 0-60 in 8.0 secs with a 2.0T 245hp/260lbs doesnt add up. That car should be getting 0-60 6.5-7.0 secs.

Plus at the end of the test notes it says this: "TEST NOTES: The intercooler hose clamp fell off twice during our test, which may or may not have triggered a lower-power mode; we will retest the 2.0T as soon as possible, at which point the performance numbers may improve."
I know but 6.5 to 7.0 second is right where TLX 4cylinder can match with superior real fuel economic. I was just pointing out that Hyundais are not that bargain that people assuming about them
I can bet $35k TLX interior/refinement will be superior to Sonata $35k.
$45k TLX Sh-AWD will be matching $55k Geneis 5.0 V8 performance/handling at $10k less with upto 5 mpg better fuel economic.
Old 07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
▒JDM ¥ KING▒

Received 141 Likes on 65 Posts
^ Let's not mention Sonata when talking about TLX, that's just way off.
The following 2 users liked this post by MuGen7Modulo:
a35tl (07-04-2014), rockyfeller (07-05-2014)
Old 07-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
^ agree. Genesis is one thing but not the Sonata.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:15 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by SSFTSX
I know but 6.5 to 7.0 second is right where TLX 4cylinder can match with superior real fuel economic. I was just pointing out that Hyundais are not that bargain that people assuming about them
I can bet $35k TLX interior/refinement will be superior to Sonata $35k.
$45k TLX Sh-AWD will be matching $55k Geneis 5.0 V8 performance/handling at $10k less with upto 5 mpg better fuel economic.
I have been seriously eyeing the Genesis. Looks like a sweet car, 40/60 AWD tons of tech. I was expecting the SH-AWD to be close to $50K so now the gap between a TLX and Genesis comparably equipped is now $7K+

I am eager to drive both the TLX and a Genesis. Would be much easier if the TLX had a Type-S that looked like prototype.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 469 Likes on 199 Posts
Anyone know yet if the TLX will have exterior ambient lighting like the MDX and RLX?

I'm talking about the LED door handle illumination and puddle lights.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 231 Likes on 207 Posts
I like everything about the TLX but no exposed exhaust tips just ruined it for me.
VQPower37 (07-04-2014)
Old 07-04-2014, 06:55 PM
Safety Car

I have been seriously eyeing the Genesis. Looks like a sweet car, 40/60 AWD tons of tech. I was expecting the SH-AWD to be close to $50K so now the gap between a TLX and Genesis comparably equipped is now $7K+

I am eager to drive both the TLX and a Genesis. Would be much easier if the TLX had a Type-S that looked like prototype.
The point is Acura can provide value by bringing production from Japan. and combining two cars into One and standardizing on engines.

(Hyundai/Kia cannot provide value due to there numerous offferinggs with mishmash of FWD/RWD/turbo/nonturbo/V6/V8 like Genesis/K900/Sonata/Optima etc)

Genesis V6 AWD loaded is $52k. and car is alot slower than Accord with comparable handling to Accord Sport. V8 does not come with AWD so handling will be subpar. Genesis due to heavy weight will wear out its 245 size tires sooner.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...wd-test-review
As we’ve found driving other Genesis models, the sedan’s steering is accurate but numb and the chassis is tuned for resolute understeer. HTRAC exaggerates the feeling of understeer, with our test driver noting it as “excessive” during skidpad testing
Old 07-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by TeamAcura
I like everything about the TLX but no exposed exhaust tips just ruined it for me.

So you're gonna write off the whole car because of 1 small part that you don't like. (without even sitting in it or driving it)?

Doesn't seem like a very well thought out decision.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by ggesq
^ agree. Genesis is one thing but not the Sonata.
Actually, the 2015 TLX is a smaller car than the outgoing 2014 TL and bridges the gap between the compact TSX and the midsize TL.

On the other hand, having grown in wheelbase, the 2015 Genesis is now a much larger car than the upcoming TLX. As a former SH-AWD RL owner who has a 2015 Genesis in the garage (wife's new car) I really think that the 2015 Genesis has moved into the RLX territory.

Just look at the specs:

2015 GENESIS:
WIDTH 6 ft. 2.4 in. (74.4 in.)
LENGTH 16 ft. 4.5 in. (196.5 in.)
WHEEL BASE 9 ft. 10.5 in. (118.5 in.)

BASE ENGINE SIZE 3.8 L
TORQUE 293 ft-lbs. @ 5000 rpm
HORSEPOWER 311 hp @ 6000 rpm

V8 ENGINE SIZE 5.0 L
TORQUE 383 ft-lbs. @ 5000 rpm
HORSEPOWER 420 hp @ 6000 rpm

2014 RLX:
WIDTH 6 ft. 2.4 in. (74.4 in.)
LENGTH 16 ft. 4.1 in. (196.1 in.)
WHEEL BASE 9 ft. 4.2 in. (112.2 in.)

BASE ENGINE SIZE 3.5 L
TORQUE 272 ft-lbs. @ 4500 rpm
HORSEPOWER 310 hp @ 6500 rpm

2015 TLX:
WIDTH (dimensions not released)
LENGTH 190.2 (Acura has reported that it will be "3.8 inches shorter" than the '14 TL)
WHEEL BASE 109.3 (It has been reported that the wheelbase will be the same as the '14 TL)

BASE ENGINE SIZE 2.4 L
HORSEPOWER 206 hp

UPGRADE ENGINE SIZE 3.5 L
HORSEPOWER 290 hp
The Genesis sedan doesn't even offer a 4-cylinder option in North America and the base trim V6 starts at $38,950 with the Ultimate trim HTRAC AWD topping out at $51,500. The V8 Genesis starts at $51,500 and moves up to $54,750. So even the pricing shows that the Genesis is moving upmarket above the TLX's intended range.

As we know from Acura's recent press release the TLX pricing will start at $30,995 for the 4-cylinder up to $44,700 for a V6 SH-AWD Advance. In fact, the base TLX is very close to the $30,635 price of a base 2014 TSX. And the loaded model is actually down from the $45,500 price of a 2014 TL SH-AWD Advance. Again this confirms that this new model is a bridge car slotted in between where the TL and TSX used to sit and leaves the RLX to fill in the upper midsize sedan role.

Now consider the RLX pricing starting at $48,450 for a base model and topping out at $60,450 for a RLX Advance PAWS. I know that most dealers are offering huge incentives to move these off of the lot but in this price range they are clearly having trouble against the competition.

To get the same driver assistance features (auto braking, lane keeping, adaptive cruise, etc) seen on the $60k V6 Advance RLX you can get a 2015 Genesis V6 Tech for only $45,500.

BTW, here's the newest ad for the Genesis:

Last edited by motegi; 07-05-2014 at 12:33 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Out of curiosity here are the dimensions for some other cars:

2014 HYUNDAI AZERA
WIDTH 6 ft. 1.2 in. (73.2 in.)
LENGTH 16 ft. 1.3 in. (193.3 in.)
WHEEL BASE 9 ft. 4 in. (112 in.)

BASE ENGINE SIZE 3.3 L V6
TORQUE 255 ft-lbs. @ 5200 rpm
HORSEPOWER 293 hp @ 6400 rpm

PRICING $31,000 - $34,750

2015 HYUNDAI SONATA
WIDTH 6 ft. 1.4 in. (73.4 in.)
LENGTH 15 ft. 11.1 in. (191.1 in.)
WHEEL BASE 9 ft. 2.4 in. (110.4 in.)

BASE ENGINE SIZE 2.0 L Inline 4
TORQUE 260 ft-lbs. @ 1350 rpm
HORSEPOWER 245 hp @ 6000 rpm

PRICING: $21,150 - $28,575

2014 HONDA ACCORD V6 TOURING
WIDTH 6 ft. 0.8 in. (72.8 in.)
LENGTH 15 ft. 11.4 in. (191.4 in.)
WHEEL BASE 9 ft. 1.3 in. (109.3 in.)

BASE ENGINE SIZE 3.5 L V6
TORQUE 252 ft-lbs. @ 4900 rpm
HORSEPOWER 278 hp @ 6200 rpm

PRICING $33,480

That's compared to the 2015 TLX:
WIDTH (dimensions not released)
LENGTH 190.2 (Acura has reported that it will be "3.8 inches shorter" than the '14 TL)
WHEEL BASE 109.3 (It has been reported that the wheelbase will be the same as the '14 TL)

V6 ENGINE SIZE 3.5 L
HORSEPOWER 290 hp

BASE PRICE $35,220 for the V6 PAWS model

Last edited by motegi; 07-05-2014 at 12:52 AM.

Quick Reply: TLX in the wild... and new pics