Acura: Integra News

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2022, 12:20 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
Originally Posted by iforyou
Thanks for sharing! It's all good. I was just curious.

The way I see it is that, the Integra is more of a Civic Hatchback plus.

The top spec Integra from my understand has the following features on top of the Civic Sports Touring HB that's at $30k. There are probably more but these are just from the top of my head.

- 20hp more ($500)
- appearance kit ($500)
- adaptive dampers ($1000)
- ELS 3D sound system ($1000)
- Head-up display ($800)
- 12-way powered driver's seat with memory ($300)
- suede seats ($500)
- Extra year of warranty ($500)
- 2-year free maintenance ($500)
- Individual mode ($200)
- different exterior

The Civic HB Sport Touring is $30050. The Integra A-spec Tech is $35800, about $5800 difference.

The above items add up to about $5800 before considering the different exterior design (i.e. I'd imagine some folks might want a car that look a bit different than a $23k Civic LX).

The 11g Civic is an extremely well received product. Being a Civic, I'd imagine that it will always be more of a "value" model compared to an Acura, specifically the Integra in this case. The math however does kinda make it seem like there's no added cost to the Acura brand instead, FWIW.

That's why I was trying to understand why some of us here seem to not like the Integra much or feel that it's overpriced. I'm looking at the numbers and it just seems fine to me. Basically the Integra is just another couple additional trims to the Civic HB with a slightly different look inside and out.

I was also thinking about the likes of Audi A3 and Mercedes A220. Those are starting at $34-$35k and not much less than a fully loaded Integra. Once you load those up to the same level as the Integra, they are about $45k, without the liftback practicality of the Integra. They are also noticeably less roomy inside in terms of passenger volume compared to the Integra.

The Accord 2.0T is a solid choice and continues to be a class leading car in its segment. It's however at $38450, $2650 more than the Integra Tech A-spec. I think features wise, it's a close battle. The Integra has the A-spec kit, ELS sound system, better warranty, 2-year free maintenance, larger cargo area, and sportier handling. The Accord fights back with a more powerful engine, 19" rims, ventilated front seats, and more passenger room. Considering the TLX Type S is about $6k and $3500 more than the TLX A-spec Tech and TLX advance, respectively, I'd imagine a Type S version of the Integra to be about $4-5k more than the Integra A-spec Tech. That would put the Integra Type S (perhaps with the same engine as the Accord or even the TLX) to be about $40500, or about $2k more than the Accord 2.0T Touring. In that case, would that be a more attractive option? Basically, $40500 Integra Type S with 272hp and Si handling vs $38500 Accord 2.0T with 252hp and Accord handling.
Unfortunately, that is not how most of the shoppers buy cars in the 25-35k segment. $6k difference in a that segment is a lot (20% more or about $150 more a month in payment (With finance charge added), regardless how many more things you get or you dont.

There are not a lot of HB sold to begin with, HB Touring is like a unicorn, so using a HB Touring trim that no one buys (Why? because of the price!!) to justify a even higher price at $36-37k Integra kinda dont make sense to me. Unless you are using that pricing to tell us that no one will buy the $37k Integra, then that makes sense.

If the buyers care item by item on what you get, then Acura would not have failed so miserably in recent years.

As barely bone as it is, most of the buyers will take the A3, A220 over fully loaded Integra at 37k.... i probably would too.... um... Mercedes or Integra for the same price? that is not even going to be a decision for most of the ppl. They wont even look or care for the details.

That is exactly the same reason why some $30k base Integra will be sold as the "better" alternative than the $30k more loaded Civics.

Last edited by oonowindoo; 06-18-2022 at 12:34 PM.
Old 06-20-2022, 08:49 AM
Ex-OEM King

Received 5,909 Likes on 3,898 Posts
Thanks for sharing! It's all good. I was just curious.

The way I see it is that, the Integra is more of a Civic Hatchback plus.

The top spec Integra from my understand has the following features on top of the Civic Sports Touring HB that's at $30k. There are probably more but these are just from the top of my head.

- 20hp more ($500)
- appearance kit ($500)
- adaptive dampers ($1000)
- ELS 3D sound system ($1000)
- Head-up display ($800)
- 12-way powered driver's seat with memory ($300)
- suede seats ($500)
- Extra year of warranty ($500)
- 2-year free maintenance ($500)
- Individual mode ($200)
- different exterior

The Civic HB Sport Touring is $30050. The Integra A-spec Tech is $35800, about $5800 difference.

The above items add up to about $5800 before considering the different exterior design (i.e. I'd imagine some folks might want a car that look a bit different than a $23k Civic LX).

The 11g Civic is an extremely well received product. Being a Civic, I'd imagine that it will always be more of a "value" model compared to an Acura, specifically the Integra in this case. The math however does kinda make it seem like there's no added cost to the Acura brand instead, FWIW.

That's why I was trying to understand why some of us here seem to not like the Integra much or feel that it's overpriced. I'm looking at the numbers and it just seems fine to me. Basically the Integra is just another couple additional trims to the Civic HB with a slightly different look inside and out.

I was also thinking about the likes of Audi A3 and Mercedes A220. Those are starting at $34-$35k and not much less than a fully loaded Integra. Once you load those up to the same level as the Integra, they are about $45k, without the liftback practicality of the Integra. They are also noticeably less roomy inside in terms of passenger volume compared to the Integra.
$6k is a lot of money in that segment, it's nearly 20% of the cost of the car. Remember these cars aren't targeted at the sort of person who would option a set of carbon ceramic brakes that cost as much as a used car by themselves, it's all for people who want cheap luxury. Those people are also not going to want the manual version either.

For someone looking for cheap luxury, they'll go for the Audi or Benz every day of the week just for the badge on the hood.

As far as the options go, sure they're cool and all but it doesn't really amount to a different experience from an enthusiast perspective especially when there's a mechanically identical version of it for $10k less. The warranty and stuff is fine, but not a deal breaker, and other stuff is (IMO) frivolous options that most people won't care about anyway. My guess is that the best selling trim of the Integra will be the low end ones which is where they make a lot of sense.

The Accord 2.0T is a solid choice and continues to be a class leading car in its segment. It's however at $38450, $2650 more than the Integra Tech A-spec. I think features wise, it's a close battle. The Integra has the A-spec kit, ELS sound system, better warranty, 2-year free maintenance, larger cargo area, and sportier handling. The Accord fights back with a more powerful engine, 19" rims, ventilated front seats, and more passenger room. Considering the TLX Type S is about $6k and $3500 more than the TLX A-spec Tech and TLX advance, respectively, I'd imagine a Type S version of the Integra to be about $4-5k more than the Integra A-spec Tech. That would put the Integra Type S (perhaps with the same engine as the Accord or even the TLX) to be about $40500, or about $2k more than the Accord 2.0T Touring. In that case, would that be a more attractive option? Basically, $40500 Integra Type S with 272hp and Si handling vs $38500 Accord 2.0T with 252hp and Accord handling.
The Accord is, IMO, a better car even at a 10% higher price tag. Only reason to go with the Acura over the Accord is if you must have a manual. Even right now, the Accord 2.0T is faster than a TLX with a similar engine.

We'll see what the ITS brings to the table, for now it's simply speculation.
Old 06-21-2022, 06:58 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
Haha I hear you. Unfortunately, we don't really get to find out how successful or unsuccessful the Integra will be because of this chip shortage thing. At this moment, I don't think Acura has trouble selling any Integra that's available just because they aren't many being made. For instance, my cousin was looking to buy a 2022 Civic HB Sport earlier this year. He ended up with a Sport Touring instead just because he couldn't find a Sport trim that's available in the color that he wants. I heard it's gotten worse now.

I personally think Acura has been doing fine in recent years prior to the chip shortage issue. They seem to have no trouble moving the new generation of the RDX's, MDX's, and TLXs. albeit the significant price hike. I think that's their strategy - keep the sales figures about the same as before, but jack up the average transaction cost. I think they've been pretty successful in doing that for the 3G RDX, 2G TLX, and 4G MDX. The Integra seems to be more of the same in the sense that if they can move 1000-1500 units a month like the ILX before it, they are already winning because the average price sold will be much higher.

Definitely agreed that the most popular trim of the Integra won't be the $36k one. I think the base $31k and the $33k A-spec ones will be the main sellers.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:26 AM
Race Director

Received 625 Likes on 504 Posts
As the new Acura Integra makes its way to owners, we are getting an idea of real-world power output from its engine. It seems trendy these days for automakers to underpromise and overdeliver when it comes to horsepower, and that seems to hold true for the latest 'teg.

A new video from Hondata bolts an Integra A-Spec with the six-speed manual to a hub dyno for both baseline and tuned testing. The baseline represents the Acura in stock trim, and the data shows no less than 234 horsepower. Keep in mind, that's power as recorded at the wheels. Parasitic power loss through the driveline of a manual-equipped vehicle is widely accepted at 10 percent, which means the engine in this particular Integra could develop upwards of 260 hp. That's quite a jump from the 200 ponies Acura claims from the factory.

However, there are a couple of caveats to consider. A commenter on the YouTube video explains that this type of dyno, while great for tuning and measuring power gains, often reads a bit higher than a Dynojet drum-style setup commonly used in the motoring world. It's a point that Hondata agrees with, and the hub dyno can also help reduce a bit of parasitic loss. So while 234 is certainly stout, 215 to 220 might be a figure that better represents stock engine output.

That's still well above what Acura claims, and it's a bit higher than an Integra dyno run we saw in June on a Dynojet. However, it's pretty darned close to a 2022 Civic Si that Hondata tested at its facility in November 2021, using the same hub dyno. We've also seen other Civic Si runs that fall around 220 hp. The Integra and Civic Si share the same engine and manual transmission combo, and the limited data we have thus far points towards a singular conclusion. The turbocharged 1.5-liter engine in these cars could actually make 40 to 50 hp more than advertised.

Will the Honda Civic Type R be underrated when it finally debuts? We can't wait to see dyno runs from Honda's hottest hatch once it finally goes on sale, which the automaker says will happen before the end of the year.
Stock Acura Integra Dyno Run Shows 234 Horsepower At The Wheels (motor1.com)
Old 07-10-2022, 08:19 AM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,208 Likes on 4,846 Posts
That seems strangely high. R&T got 200 at the wheels and another tuner (I forget the name) got 220 at the wheels. 234 seems high on 91 octane (I'm assuming, hondata is in CA).
Old 07-10-2022, 09:24 AM
Safety Car

Received 3,420 Likes on 1,871 Posts
Originally Posted by civicdrivr
That seems strangely high. R&T got 200 at the wheels and another tuner (I forget the name) got 220 at the wheels. 234 seems high on 91 octane (I'm assuming, hondata is in CA).
They used a Dynapack which measures power at the hubs. They generally run about 10% higher than Dynojets.
Old 07-10-2022, 11:52 AM

Motor 1 definitely failed there since the article is titled "...at the wheels"
Old 07-10-2022, 08:52 PM
Ex-OEM King

Good review:

Old 07-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Team Owner

Saw my first one yesterday.
It looked decent. but still reminded me of a Stretched Hyundai Genesis Coupe. For ppl who grew up in the Integra Era, the new one does not remind you of the old car whatsoever. still screaming ILX at me.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:48 PM
Drifting

Received 1,231 Likes on 890 Posts
Originally Posted by oonowindoo
It looked decent. but still reminded me of a Stretched Hyundai Genesis Coupe. For ppl who grew up in the Integra Era, the new one does not remind you of the old car whatsoever. still screaming ILX at me.
If it had the old school "4 eyes", then it would look like an E Class.
Old 07-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by SamDoe1
Good review:
is that supposed to be red text? Watched it last night, the door panel me at 11:17
Old 07-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Ex-OEM King

I meant the review was good, not the car lol. The car makes no sense whatsoever and they lay that out in the video.
Old 07-14-2022, 10:41 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Ilx
The following users liked this post:
F23A4 (07-15-2022)
Old 07-14-2022, 11:30 AM
My first Avatar....

Received 5,976 Likes on 3,839 Posts
Just get the Si, and save $$$
The following 3 users liked this post by pttl:
civicdrivr (07-14-2022), F23A4 (07-15-2022), RPhilMan1 (07-14-2022)
Old 07-15-2022, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,662 Likes on 927 Posts
….which would be fine, if only the product planners here would have just called it the ILX. The Integra died in 01 (RSX notwithstanding) and the new one was DOA the moment it debuted.
Old 07-16-2022, 10:18 AM
My first Avatar....

I just saw one yesterday....and I TOTALLY agree with that statement. It's a shame for the Integra name.
Old 07-16-2022, 03:53 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
They think that going back on the integra name will help sales, but they need to build and integra, not just rebadge the ilx.
Old 07-16-2022, 11:56 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Originally Posted by pttl
Just get the Si, and save $$$
The problem with the Si is that it lacks a lot of features in a fully loaded integra.

Off the tip of my bead
Liftback
HUD
ELS 3D
Adaptive dampers
Power seats
heated seats
2 year free maintenance
One extra year of warranty

The way I see it is that the Integra 6MT is basically a touring trim for the Si with a liftback. It's like the Accord Sport 2.0T is $5000 cheaper than the Accord Touring 2.0T. Powertrain wise they are the same so why are you paying $5k more for the Touring Accord? The gap between the Si and fully loaded integra is bigger at $8k. But for that $3k extra you are getting a different exterior design ($1000?), a liftback (which the civic itself would be a $1000 option), and better warranty and free maintenance ($1000?).

​​​​​​

Old 07-17-2022, 05:58 AM
Drifting

Received 1,231 Likes on 890 Posts
The problem with the Si is that it lacks a lot of features in a fully loaded integra.

Off the tip of my bead
Liftback
HUD
ELS 3D
Adaptive dampers
Power seats
heated seats
2 year free maintenance

The way I see it is that the Integra 6MT is basically a touring trim for the Si with a liftback. It's like the Accord Sport 2.0T is $5000 cheaper than the Accord Touring 2.0T. Powertrain wise they are the same so why are you paying $5k more for the Touring Accord? The gap between the Si and fully loaded integra is bigger at $8k. But for that $3k extra you are getting a different exterior design ($1000?), a liftback (which the civic itself would be a $1000 option), and better warranty and free maintenance ($1000?).

​​​​​​
Acura doesn't give free maintenance. Are you confusing Acura w/Toyota/Lexus?

Last edited by ELIN; 07-17-2022 at 06:05 AM.
Old 07-17-2022, 11:27 AM
My first Avatar....

Off the tip of my bead
Liftback
HUD
ELS 3D
Adaptive dampers
Power seats
heated seats

2 year free maintenance

​​​​​​
Those two things are inexcusable omissions on Honda's pme. Is free maintenance even a thing at Honda/Acura? The rest of the list = meh.
Old 07-17-2022, 01:36 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 4,106 Likes on 2,551 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
Acura doesn't give free maintenance. Are you confusing Acura w/Toyota/Lexus?
No, starting in 2023 first 2 years of ownership select factory-scheduled maintenance

Those two things are inexcusable omissions on Honda's pme. Is free maintenance even a thing at Honda/Acura? The rest of the list = meh.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...301535493.html

Adding peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for all 2023 model Acura customers is the new Acura Maintenance Program1 which covers select factory-scheduled maintenance, as indicated by the vehicle's Maintenance Minder system, performed at a participating Acura dealership for the first two years or 24,000 miles2, whichever comes first. The complimentary program includes standard oil and filter changes, tire rotations and multi-point inspections and is also fully transferrable to subsequent owners while active.
The following 2 users liked this post by Legend2TL:
iforyou (07-18-2022), pttl (07-17-2022)
Old 07-18-2022, 01:09 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Yea cars have gotten a lot more expensive in the past couple years. Yup the Integra does have free 2 year maintenance. That's gonna be just a few oil changes and some tire rotation and some inspection so probably worth about $500 or so. Not sure about the US but I was offered 2 extra years of warranty when I bought out my Rdx last month for $3200cad. I think assuming USD$500 for that extra year of warranty for the Teg over the Si may be too conservative lol.

And yup, for sure, everyone has different needs and wants from their cars. I perfectly respect your stance that those extra features are meh to you. On the other hand there are people that like their cars to be fully loaded. It's the same idea - is the CRV Touring really worth $10k more than the CRV LX when they are sharing the same engine, transmission, chassis, suspension, etc.
Old 07-18-2022, 09:25 AM
Ex-OEM King

Off the tip of my bead
Liftback
HUD
ELS 3D
Adaptive dampers
Power seats
heated seats
2 year free maintenance

​​​​​​
Sorry, those things don't really make it worth a nearly 30% price increase over a Civic Si. The Integra is a good car IF the Civic didn't exist.

Your argument of if a CRV Touring is worth $10k more than a LX, yeah because they are different and have vastly different feature sets. The difference between a Civic Si and an Integra amounts to a sound system, heated seats, and a HUD which isn't all that big of a deal to someone looking for a fun, fast, MT car. FWIW, I'd also say that the CRV Touring isn't worth the money over a EX-L which is a lot cheaper for nearly the same feature set.

Where the Integra makes a whole lot more sense is in the lower trim levels where people can get the badge and some luxury for not a whole lot more money.
Old 07-18-2022, 12:19 PM

Does Acura still have brand cache?
Old 07-18-2022, 12:34 PM
Safety Car

Sorry, those things don't really make it worth a nearly 30% price increase over a Civic Si. The Integra is a good car IF the Civic didn't exist.

Your argument of if a CRV Touring is worth $10k more than a LX, yeah because they are different and have vastly different feature sets. The difference between a Civic Si and an Integra amounts to a sound system, heated seats, and a HUD which isn't all that big of a deal to someone looking for a fun, fast, MT car. FWIW, I'd also say that the CRV Touring isn't worth the money over a EX-L which is a lot cheaper for nearly the same feature set.

Where the Integra makes a whole lot more sense is in the lower trim levels where people can get the badge and some luxury for not a whole lot more money.

+1. The base (or maybe even A-Spec) model is the one that makes sense for the majority of buyers, and is the one I think is great if you look at it through that lense. The top trim 6MT could make sense for enthusiasts except for the fact that it's sandwiched between the Civic Si and the CTR/ITS. Even if the CTR/ITS didn't exist (or were priced astronomically high), that extra $8K over the Si is a hard sell for enthusiasts who are looking for a fun car.
Old 07-18-2022, 12:45 PM
Team Owner

That is why the majority of the sales is not Touring, but EX and EX-L.
I would be more justified if the Integra actually receives the Acura interior, instead it shares almost identical interior (some areas are worse) with the Civic or a new CRV.
Old 07-18-2022, 03:14 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts

IMHO, buying any "premium" or "luxury" branded car is never about need or even value. It's about want. Folks who's budget and needs are about equal will shop for value and will very much likely opt for the Civic in that scenario. Folks who's budget exceeds their needs start to buy based on wants. There might be some folks who actually cross-shop a Civic an Integra, but I think more likely folks are shopping for a Honda, or they are shopping for an Acura. And once they are shopping for an Acura, I don't know if many would say "oh this is X thousands more than the Civic", they are saying, "This is X thousands more to get what I want."
Old 07-18-2022, 04:02 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 1Louder
IMHO, buying any "premium" or "luxury" branded car is never about need or even value. It's about want. Folks who's budget and needs are about equal will shop for value and will very much likely opt for the Civic in that scenario. Folks who's budget exceeds their needs start to buy based on wants. There might be some folks who actually cross-shop a Civic an Integra, but I think more likely folks are shopping for a Honda, or they are shopping for an Acura. And once they are shopping for an Acura, I don't know if many would say "oh this is X thousands more than the Civic", they are saying, "This is X thousands more to get what I want."
Yah except we are talking about Acura here... Dont think many would qualify them as a Luxury brand. didnt they even admit that themselves?
Old 07-18-2022, 04:10 PM
Ex-OEM King

Originally Posted by 1Louder
I agree in large part, I think the part where that argument doesn't really hold is with the specific example of the 6MT Integra which is just way too expensive for what it is, a Civic Si.
Old 07-18-2022, 04:14 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

IMO whether the extra $10k is worth it for the CRV LX vs Touring and whether the extra $8k is worth it for the Si vs Fully load Integra is really similar. You do get a lot more features in the Touring compared to the feature differences between the Integra and Si. On the other hand, the Integra has different sheet metal and exterior design over the Si, plus the liftback, HUD, ELS 3D, Adaptive dampers, Power seats, memory seats, heated seats, 2 year free maintenance, one extra year of warranty.

I totally hear you that most MT enthusiasts are perfectly ok with giving up a lot of these features of exterior changes for $8k in their pocket. I do feel that it would be decent if they offered MT for the base trim.
Old 07-18-2022, 04:20 PM
Team Owner

Whether a car is worth the price is determined by the buyers. Let's see how many of those 37k Aspec Integra Acura could sell... at the end that is what matters.
Adding a list of options to a car that no one wants does not justify the price. If a car that is expensive AF has barely any options, but ppl are lining up for it, then the car is worth the price.

If they dont move, then the car is not worth 37k.
If ppl buy them like hotcakes, then regardless what we say, they are worth the 10k premium over a comparable Si.
Old 07-18-2022, 04:28 PM
Safety Car

Whether a car is worth the price is determined by the buyers. Let's see how many of those 37k Aspec Integra Acura could sell... at the end that is what matters.
Adding a list of options to a car that no one wants does not justify the price. If a car that is expensive AF has barely any options, but ppl are lining up for it, then the car is worth the price.

If they dont move, then the car is not worth 37k.
If ppl buy them like hotcakes, then regardless what we say, they are worth the 10k premium over a comparable Si.
If and when they don't sell at the current market prices, apologists are going to point to the ADMs. And if/when the sales numbers lag, they'll blame it on supply issues.
04WDPSeDaN (07-27-2022)
Old 07-18-2022, 04:48 PM
Team Owner

They can blame it on whoever, however they want. If a car does not sell, Acura/Honda would know the causes. if they dont sell, the car will be gone within a few years.
pttl (07-27-2022)
Old 07-20-2022, 03:15 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Totally agree with you guys. The volume seller would be the $30-$33k ones with the CVT. People generally don't buy 6MT anyways.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:54 PM
Team Owner

Totally agree with you guys. The volume seller would be the $30-$33k ones with the CVT. People generally don't buy 6MT anyways.
Did you not read the memo from Acura that 75% of orders are 6mt?
Old 07-27-2022, 02:08 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Did you not read the memo from Acura that 75% of orders are 6mt?
haha yea I saw. I guess that's expected as enthusiasts tend to be the ones that would pre order.

On another note it's interesting to note a Golf GTI autobahn is also over $8k over the GTI s with the same engine and transmission, plus the same body style and brand.
Old 07-27-2022, 07:18 AM

haha yea I saw. I guess that's expected as enthusiasts tend to be the ones that would pre order.

On another note it's interesting to note a Golf GTI autobahn is also over $8k over the GTI s with the same engine and transmission, plus the same body style and brand.
Thats why the take rate on the Autobahn is so low. Many go for the SE or pony up the extra $4-6k for the R since you get more bang for your buck.
Old 07-27-2022, 08:40 AM

Received 5,341 Likes on 3,660 Posts

I saw that when I was looking at the Mk7.5
Really liked the GTI, but the price jump for the Autobahn put it out of what I wanted to spend.
Old 07-27-2022, 12:07 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Yup! That's why I think the volume seller would be the $30-$33k ones with the CVT after the initial phase. I think they simply just wanted to make a fully loaded Civic Si in a similar way that VW wanted to make a fully loaded GTI. These are unlikely to be the best selling trims but they can market that the car has this feature and that future. For VW case, it will also make the price jump to the Golf R at $44k not as big lol.
Old 07-27-2022, 12:18 PM
Ex-OEM King

Yup! That's why I think the volume seller would be the $30-$33k ones with the CVT after the initial phase. I think they simply just wanted to make a fully loaded Civic Si in a similar way that VW wanted to make a fully loaded GTI. These are unlikely to be the best selling trims but they can market that the car has this feature and that future. For VW case, it will also make the price jump to the Golf R at $44k not as big lol.
Like I've been saying all along, the Integra is a great car and the price point would be just fine...if the Civic Si didn't exist. When it comes to Honda/Acura, there is nothing to jump higher to until the CTR comes out again and that'll go back to being just a peasant Civic on the inside without a HUD, sound system, power seats, etc...but it'll definitely be worth the extra cash over any Civic Si or Integra.

Quick Reply: Acura: Integra News