Is everyone ready for the Type S Concept? (Reveal Pics Page 5)

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 03:13 PM
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts
Spy photos

It looks like the gauges are different from the spy photos. In the one picture it looks like a digital screen. I am hoping Acura moves towards that and make it a better a screen with better graphics than the current Accord. I am excited to see what they have in store.

Old 02-18-2020, 03:17 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Originally Posted by stevenpsu
It looks like the gauges are different from the spy photos. In the one picture it looks like a digital screen. I am hoping Acura moves towards that and make it a better a screen with better graphics than the current Accord. I am excited to see what they have in store.
...you were able to see inside the car from those photos?
Old 02-18-2020, 03:26 PM
Advanced

Spy photo

Originally Posted by fiatlux
...you were able to see inside the car from those photos?
No not the latest ones but the one where they got a shit of the interior.

If you look closely, the gas gauge doesn't show up to the left as the current 2020 model does. Although this might just be a test.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:28 PM
Advanced

No not the latest ones but the one where they got a shit of the interior.

If you look closely, the gas gauge doesn't show up to the left as the current 2020 model does. Although this might just be a test.
I meant "Shot" of course
The following users liked this post:
a35tl (02-18-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 03:48 PM
Safety Car

That looks like the current analog gauge setup from the RDX.
silverTL6 (02-19-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 04:52 PM
6 Forward 1 Back

Received 312 Likes on 155 Posts
That looks like the current analog gauge setup from the RDX.
Yeah I agree, that looks like the RDX dash, not sure how you can infer that looks like a digital screen from that pic. As much as we're expecting it to be all digital, it's just speculation.

Last edited by Speed_Racer; 02-18-2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-18-2020, 05:15 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Speed_Racer
Yeah I agree, that looks like the RDX dash, not sure how you can infer that looks like a digital screen from that pic. As much as we're expecting it to be all digital, it's just speculation.
Yeah, it very well could be. I guess the gray outline is throwing me off a little bit as it seems its another outline which would make sense for a digital screen. Here is to hoping they make it an updated graphics and better than the current Accord.
Speed_Racer (02-19-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 05:31 PM
Safety Car

Yeah, it very well could be. I guess the gray outline is throwing me off a little bit as it seems its another outline which would make sense for a digital screen. Here is to hoping they make it an updated graphics and better than the current Accord.
Why bring up the current Accord? All signs point to it having the same setup as the RDX. Not to mention the previous gen ILX, RDX, MDX, RLX, and TLX all shared the same gauge cluster. It would be a very un-Acura-like thing for them to suddenly offer setups across their lineup.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:39 PM
Advanced

Why bring up the current Accord? All signs point to it having the same setup as the RDX. Not to mention the previous gen ILX, RDX, MDX, RLX, and TLX all shared the same gauge cluster. It would be a very un-Acura-like thing for them to suddenly offer setups across their lineup.
​​​​​​Acura is supposedly the "Luxury" brand of Honda and yet it seems like Acura holds back on design. Digital screens on the accord is a bad look for them if the TLX doesn't have it. The precesion concept had a screen for the cockpit. I don't know why they would wait another 4-5 years to implement it just because the RDX doesn't have it. Update the RDX and the rest of the models if they want it aligned. The competition is moving, or already have moved to them. Acura needs to stand out. If you can't beat out Honda, how can you beat out the luxury brands?
The following 2 users liked this post by stevenpsu:
silverTL6 (02-19-2020), Speed_Racer (02-19-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 05:42 PM
Safety Car

​​​​​​Acura is supposedly the "Luxury" brand of Honda and yet it seems like Acura holds back on design. Digital screens on the accord is a bad look for them if the TLX doesn't have it. The precesion concept had a screen for the cockpit. I don't know why they would wait another 4-5 years to implement it just because the RDX doesn't have it. Update the RDX and the rest of the models if they want it aligned. The competition is moving, or already have moved to them. Acura needs to stand out. If you can't beat out Honda, how can you beat out the luxury brands?
I'm not sure they plan on beating the other luxury brands at the luxury game. Seems like they've pivoted and shifted their focus towards "performance". I'm sure they'll make some sort of excuse about how real drivers prefer analog gauges or something to that effect. While I applaud the shift because I just don't think they have the brand cachet nor clientele to go punch for punch against the competition in the luxury segment, they're not exactly setting the world on fire from a performance perspective either.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:11 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Remember these hidden images in the RDX from this thread?
https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...ui-apk-980889/

If you look at the URL of those particular images, it shows the color of the light (blue, white, red) is based on the mode (comfort, normal, sport). I think there's a good chance we'll see at least an all-digital option for specific trims. My guess is A-Spec, Advance/Elite & Type-S will get the all-digital cluster. The base and tech trims will get the analog/digital hybrid from the RDX.

Last edited by ZipSpeed; 02-18-2020 at 06:16 PM.
silverTL6 (02-19-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 06:38 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ZipSpeed
Remember these hidden images in the RDX from this thread?
https://acurazine.com/forums/third-g...ui-apk-980889/

If you look at the URL of those particular images, it shows the color of the light (blue, white, red) is based on the mode (comfort, normal, sport). I think there's a good chance we'll see at least an all-digital option for specific trims. My guess is A-Spec, Advance/Elite & Type-S will get the all-digital cluster. The base and tech trims will get the analog/digital hybrid from the RDX.
Yeah, the all digital screen looks great. It is similar to the precision concept which I expect Acura to try to focus on.
Old 02-18-2020, 06:50 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
Some digital gauges clusters can look to be analog, depends how the manufacturer codes them.

100% Digital.
Button push or drive mode can change its looks

Old 02-18-2020, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
I've had the current Accord for almost three months. It has real buttons, a touch screen that has instantanous response, and none of the fancy track pad that's giving RDX owners fits. It may not look fancy, but it works easily and well. I'd say "Acura" brand it and bring it to the Acura lineup instead of trying to do fancy stuff that will only lead to customer complaints. JMO
The following 5 users liked this post by neuronbob:
CoquiTSX (02-27-2020), ESHBG (02-19-2020), Pens Fan (02-19-2020), silverTL6 (02-19-2020), Speed_Racer (02-19-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 10:03 PM
Instructor

Received 175 Likes on 89 Posts
https://www.autonews.com/nada-show/a...igned-products
Brand executives did not show new products at Saturday's meeting but promised to lift the curtain on some vehicles at a dealer show in New Orleans next month.” New TLX or MDX next month in New Orleans is being reported by auto news, which was stated by an Acura executive at the dealer meeting they have every year. Sales target this year is a 6% growth to 167,000 units. (Probably low because of supply when these vehicles go on sale.)
The following 3 users liked this post by WTF.Acura:
CollinR4 (02-19-2020), OtownPSU (02-19-2020), silverTL6 (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 03:05 AM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

Received 161 Likes on 93 Posts
Not to mention the previous gen ILX, RDX, MDX, RLX, and TLX all shared the same gauge cluster. It would be a very un-Acura-like thing for them to suddenly offer setups across their lineup.
Those previous gen models were designed under their "Smart Luxury" mantra. In the one or two generations before that, they all had unique gauge setups (the one exception being the 4G TL and ZDX). If they're truly reversing course (e.g. Type S, A-spec, exposed exhausts, etc) I would hope that unique gauges follow suit...
Old 02-19-2020, 06:19 AM

Received 1,405 Likes on 636 Posts
Originally Posted by silverTL6
Those previous gen models were designed under their "Smart Luxury" mantra. In the one or two generations before that, they all had unique gauge setups (the one exception being the 4G TL and ZDX). If they're truly reversing course (e.g. Type S, A-spec, exposed exhausts, etc) I would hope that unique gauges follow suit...
I wonder if the state of sedan sales would influence design decisions. The MDX and RDX are the cash cows for Acura - I suspect the TLX isn't projected to set the world on fire for the next few years regardless of how well they design it. Financially it makes sense to share as many interior parts with the RDX/MDX as they can.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:42 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
According to that article, brand executives promise to lift the curtain on some vehicles at a dealer show in New Orleans[N'awlins] next month.

Hopefully that is article is true, because the anticipation is increasing and levels of torment and anguish are on the rise.

Old 02-19-2020, 08:27 AM
Instructor

Received 89 Likes on 50 Posts
This is 100% the interior we are going to get. Look at the position of the volume knob in the picture compared to the spy shot of the interior. It matches as opposed to the volume knob being on the dashboard in the current RDX. This is the ambient lighting we will be getting. As for the digital cluster, it may be for the Type S variants which will come after the regular TLX's release. I feel like they will cheap out on the digital clusters on the regular TLX because it doesn't show the digital one on the render below, neither have we seen it in any spy shots. Meaning it will probably be on the Type S.

The following 2 users liked this post by Jiten Patel:
BGR (02-19-2020), Midnight Mystery (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 08:27 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by neuronbob
I've had the current Accord for almost three months. It has real buttons, a touch screen that has instantanous response, and none of the fancy track pad that's giving RDX owners fits. It may not look fancy, but it works easily and well. I'd say "Acura" brand it and bring it to the Acura lineup instead of trying to do fancy stuff that will only lead to customer complaints. JMO
I'd be fine with that. As long as Acura uses higher quality products and maybe a bigger screen with a better resolution. To me a few small touches and it would be great. I am in no way critical of the accord and I think Honda is doing a great job with that. Acrua should just have better products as it's the more expensive brand.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
Acura is taking way too much time to release info for new TLX. Beginning to cause loss of interest, similar to the NSX reveal. In the meantime, other brands have no problem pumping out performance derivatives. Now VW has my attention too, looks more useful with a lift gate.
https://www.motor1.com/news/399504/v...spy-shots/amp/
The following 2 users liked this post by pyrodan007:
silverTL6 (02-20-2020), someguy11 (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 11:02 AM
Pro

Received 91 Likes on 53 Posts
I've lost interest already, back in August they showed the concept Type S, it's now 7 months later and still NO specs released, NOTHING. But Acura has TV commercials showing quick view of the Type S. Sorry Acura, but you've drained me like a malfunctioning HFL did to my 07' TLS battery.
The following 3 users liked this post by TVL65:
BGR (02-20-2020), pyrodan007 (02-19-2020), silverTL6 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 11:28 AM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Yeah, it's one thing to generate hype. It's another thing by not following through with the hype in a timely manner.
pyrodan007 (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 11:54 AM
Safety Car

Remember when the decade-long-awaited unveil of the NSX was completely trumped by the unveil of the new Ford GT that nobody saw coming? Wonder who's going to steal Acura's thunder this time around...

https://carbuzz.com/news/ford-gt-tot...nsx-at-detroit
pyrodan007 (02-19-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 12:28 PM
Some Guy Who Loves Cars

Received 280 Likes on 173 Posts
Yikes. The devil is in the details if you read into this pure fluff.
"Acura is hoping redesigned and freshened products will help boost its sales" - mmkay, hope is not a plan.
"Executives made the predictions at the make meeting, which was overwhelmingly positive" - I typically have overwhelmingly positive reactions to my own predictions too, especially when I guess right.
"The dealers are in great shape, I think they're about to hit their stride." - not sure this guy has seen sales charts over the last three years.
"Acura has had success conquesting from other luxury brands such as BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti and Cadillac with vehicles such as the RDX and ILX compact sedan." - omg lol. Conquesting Euros and Caddy? Those are so far ahead they aren't even direct competition anymore. And don't even pretend anyone wants a badged Civic. The ILX is seriously a Cimarron reincarnate.
"That's how we're going to grow the brand and the company, by getting that traffic into the showroom," - no, you grow the brand by increasing sales, by building great/competitive cars. Merely increasing foot traffic does not translate to sales. People admiring your showroom and test driving your stuff makes you zero dollars if they don't buy it. Does this guy even math?
"Brand executives did not show new products at Saturday's meeting but promised to lift the curtain on some vehicles at a dealer show in New Orleans next month." - ahh yes... not prestigious Detroit or Chicago or New York... but the renowned New Orleans Auto Show. Like proposing to your fiancee over a nice dinner at Wendy's. The reason they aren't showing anyone anything is because they have nothing to show. They're still driving mules around.
"Acura would suffer any parts shortages due to the coronavirus outbreak that would potentially hurt production of its new vehicles." - good to know so much of that Acura (and likely all cars) is sourced from China.

"There's a lot of vision right now and a lot of focus," - but so little action, which would be fine, but your slogan is LESS TALK MORE DRIVE.

This presser is like someone just took Econ 101 and wrote a "how to PR when your product launch is delayed" essay.

Last edited by someguy11; 02-19-2020 at 12:34 PM.
silverTL6 (02-22-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 12:41 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by someguy11
"Brand executives did not show new products at Saturday's meeting but promised to lift the curtain on some vehicles at a dealer show in New Orleans next month." - ahh yes... not prestigious Detroit or Chicago or New York... but the renowned New Orleans Auto Show. Like proposing to your fiancee over a nice dinner at Wendy's. The reason they aren't showing anyone anything is because they have nothing to show. They're still driving mules around.
FYI there's no auto show in new orleans. It's some dealer show that probably isn't open to the public because I can't find even one morsel of information online about it.
Old 02-19-2020, 01:30 PM
Some Guy Who Loves Cars

FYI there's no auto show in new orleans. It's some dealer show that probably isn't open to the public because I can't find even one morsel of information online about it.
LOL I'm dying! I did the same thing, found zilch except like a single Facebook event from 2018, and assumed it was about as big as the Greater Milwaukee Auto Show.

NeW OrLeAnS aUtO sHoW!

Old 02-19-2020, 02:57 PM
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up

LOL I'm dying! I did the same thing, found zilch except like a single Facebook event from 2018, and assumed it was about as big as the Greater Milwaukee Auto Show.

NeW OrLeAnS aUtO sHoW!
Bravo
Old 02-19-2020, 03:14 PM
Instructor

Received 175 Likes on 89 Posts
The showcase is probably a private thing for dealers, but Acura needs to get it together they showed a concept car 7 months ago stating that the concept is based on the TLX and still hasn’t dropped any teaser or spy shots. Instead Acura has made time to launch a mobile video game and “LEss TaLK dRiVe nOW.”

Even if Acura released something like this to try and keep the public intrigued.

Last edited by WTF.Acura; 02-19-2020 at 03:21 PM.
silverTL6 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 04:54 PM
Burning Brakes

And then of course we have buzzkill Honda saying Type-S is as good as it gets. Type-R is for Civic only for now. Acura could have it's own RS-like version, a lil more power can never hurt sales. Can't be worse then the hand built TLX.
https://www.motor1.com/news/399596/h...expansion/amp/

As if the Integra Type R never happened...

Last edited by pyrodan007; 02-19-2020 at 05:00 PM.
silverTL6 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 08:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 370 Likes on 209 Posts
I'm not sure they plan on beating the other luxury brands at the luxury game. Seems like they've pivoted and shifted their focus towards "performance". I'm sure they'll make some sort of excuse about how real drivers prefer analog gauges or something to that effect. While I applaud the shift because I just don't think they have the brand cachet nor clientele to go punch for punch against the competition in the luxury segment, they're not exactly setting the world on fire from a performance perspective either.
They have not shifted to anything yet that is known to anyone outside of Honda/Acura. All we really know for sure is that a redesigned TLX is in the works. The only new vehicle put out by Acura in the past few years is the RDX, and it has less power than the previous version. That is not a knock because it's performance is fine and it's a nice vehicle, but it's only real step forward is in design.
The following 2 users liked this post by jjsC5:
Midnight Mystery (02-19-2020), silverTL6 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-19-2020, 09:59 PM
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
According to that article, brand executives promise to lift the curtain on some vehicles at a dealer show in New Orleans[N'awlins] next month.

Hopefully that is article is true, because the anticipation is increasing and levels of torment and anguish are on the rise.
Or not available at all! The images of the digital cluster is for the MDX including the various driver mode settings.
Old 02-19-2020, 10:47 PM
Instructor

Received 58 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by pyrodan007
And then of course we have buzzkill Honda saying Type-S is as good as it gets. Type-R is for Civic only for now. Acura could have it's own RS-like version, a lil more power can never hurt sales. Can't be worse then the hand built TLX.
https://www.motor1.com/news/399596/h...expansion/amp/

As if the Integra Type R never happened...
I guess the rumors about a NSX Type-R isn't true 🙄

Are they going to make a NSX Type-S at-least

I swear if Acura tries to sell us some bullshit with this TLX, middle finger to them and Honda
silverTL6 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 04:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts
With the contraction in the sedan market, I wouldn’t put it past Honda to employ a rebadged/restyled Accord as the next TLX. Maybe add some more sound deadening material, upgraded leather, CTR Powertrain (A-Spec trim), standard P-AWS and optional SH-AWD. Lord knows, that’ll probably make the corporate bean counters happier than absorbing the cost of developing a whole new car from the ground up.

On a less sarcastic note. I won’t be sure what to make of it if the 10.5G Accord debuts before the 2G TLX. One probably has little to do with the other but....

Old 02-20-2020, 06:51 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by F23A4
With the contraction in the sedan market, I wouldn’t put it past Honda to employ a rebadged/restyled Accord as the next TLX. Maybe add some more sound deadening material, upgraded leather, CTR Powertrain (A-Spec trim), standard P-AWS and optional SH-AWD. Lord knows, that’ll probably make the corporate bean counters happier than absorbing the cost of developing a whole new car from the ground up.

On a less sarcastic note. I won’t be sure what to make of it if the 10.5G Accord debuts before the 2G TLX. One probably has little to do with the other but....
Would be interesting to see if the new Accord will compete with the just released Toyota Camry AWD. For Honda, becomes a lose sale in Accord or Acura situation no matter what. Even more pressure for a new TLX that attacks buyers and nails everything right.
Old 02-20-2020, 10:25 AM
Some Guy Who Loves Cars

Originally Posted by pyrodan007
Would be interesting to see if the new Accord will compete with the just released Toyota Camry AWD. For Honda, becomes a lose sale in Accord or Acura situation no matter what. Even more pressure for a new TLX that attacks buyers and nails everything right.
Back to F23A4, sarcasm or not, I love your idea of a TLX being a badged Accord with AWD, maybe subtle body differences, plus appearance package, upgraded materials and all possible tech. Aim it right at compact/midsized Euros.

Despite being the best selling cars on Earth for however many years - and the current gens looking great - the Camry and Accord are nonstarters for me (and many others in Midwest and New England) due to FWD. These are lost sales right off the bat, forcing many of us to automatically go to Subaru, VW or higher end stuff (Lexus, Acura, Caddy or Euros). This is the first I heard of a Camry AWD and I'm already interested in it. This is the right move in my opinion and I bet Toyota can expect an immediate boost in Camry sales. Hopefully Honda does the same with the Accord.

Last edited by someguy11; 02-20-2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:03 AM
Safety Car

Back to F23A4, sarcasm or not, I love your idea of a TLX being a badged Accord with AWD, maybe subtle body differences, plus appearance package, upgraded materials and all possible tech. Aim it right at compact/midsized Euros.

Despite being the best selling cars on Earth for however many years - and the current gens looking great - the Camry and Accord are nonstarters for me (and many others in Midwest and New England) due to FWD. These are lost sales right off the bat, forcing many of us to automatically go to Subaru, VW or higher end stuff (Lexus, Acura, Caddy or Euros). This is the first I heard of a Camry AWD and I'm already interested in it. This is the right move in my opinion and I bet Toyota can expect an immediate boost in Camry sales. Hopefully Honda does the same with the Accord.
Apparently Toyota in Japan didn't want to build an AWD Camry, so Toyota in America did it themselves. Substantial changes had to be made, and they raided the parts bin quite a bit. Truthfully it's quite an impressive feat that they were able to pull this off and build it to this price point.

All-wheel drive had been considered during the development of the new Camry, but was nixed. One gets the impression it was a decision made in Japan. Then the car launched, and almost immediately a vocal group of North American customers and dealers started asking why all-wheel drive wasn’t offered and could it be added. This coincided with a continued mass exodus from family sedans to family compact crossovers, at least in part because of the reassurance all-wheel drive provides (even if a good set of tires should functionally do the trick). Toyota of North America made the decision to quickly change course, to offer all-wheel drive on the Camry, and put its own engineers in Michigan to work.

To create the 2020 Camry AWD, those engineers needed to rework almost the entire floor pan to accommodate a prop shaft and rear axle. The only engine paired with all-wheel drive would be the 2.5-liter four-cylinder, which in this application produces 202 horsepower and 182 pound-feet of torque (205 hp and 185 lb-ft in the XSE trim). Besides it being the sole gas-only engine offered by its AWD donor, the RAV4, only 6% of Camrys sold pack the optional V6. On paper, that 2.5-liter would seem to be the same in the Camry and RAV4, but they are in fact different in tiny ways, and it’s the RAV4 unit that finds itself in the Camry AWD. The minuscule output difference between the standard Camry (203 hp and 184 lb-ft in all trims but its own XSE) and the Camry AWD is actually the result of a slight restriction in the exhaust caused by the need to package extra hardware at the rear.

The engine is joined by the RAV's eight-speed automatic transmission, which possesses the required output for the prop shaft needed to power the rear wheels. That piece of hardware actually comes from the Highlander, but the rear axle and multi-link rear suspension are modified from the RAV4. To accommodate all of the above, an electronic parking brake was fitted and a new gas tank was created in a saddle design that arches over the prop shaft. To ensure there was enough room for the new tank, engineers turned to the Camry Hybrid's back seat, which is 10 mm higher to accommodate its battery pack. Trunk space remains the same.
someguy11 (02-20-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 11:32 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,598 Likes on 961 Posts
Mark my word:
The new TLX will be a mix of RDX and ILX (exterior).

Interior: It will look like the RDX with few improvement such as digital gauge clusters, wireless charger, and an improved infotainment system.
Exterior: Just look carefully at an ILX and we will get at least 85% something close to that. The front light and back-lights will be very similar.

Those leaked images are the real TLX. The mystery remains in the engine output.
350 HP
365 HP
385 HP or
400 HP

Of course the Type S, the regular TLX will be around 280 HP and there is no need to even think about it. If RDX is producing 272, I believe the TLX will be slightly higher. But it won't be 300 for sure.
Jiten Patel (02-20-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 01:41 PM
Instructor

Received 89 Likes on 50 Posts
Honestly, I think you're right Tony. Based on the spy shots it looks like the exterior will be like the ILX but with those Chicane style head lights. The 4 Jewel Eye LED lights in the front. And we will probably get a full set of LED's in the rear as opposed to the ILX.
Based on the interior spy shots, we can already see it will be like the RDX. We basically know how the next TLX will look. Knowing this just makes the wait even worse lol ...
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
Mark my word:
The new TLX will be a mix of RDX and ILX (exterior).

Interior: It will look like the RDX with few improvement such as digital gauge clusters, wireless charger, and an improved infotainment system.
Exterior: Just look carefully at an ILX and we will get at least 85% something close to that. The front light and back-lights will be very similar.

Those leaked images are the real TLX. The mystery remains in the engine output.
350 HP
365 HP
385 HP or
400 HP

Of course the Type S, the regular TLX will be around 280 HP and there is no need to even think about it. If RDX is producing 272, I believe the TLX will be slightly higher. But it won't be 300 for sure.
Old 02-20-2020, 03:29 PM
Advanced

If we have a good idea on what it's going to look like, I wonder why it was delayed? Extra testing after the 15?

Quick Reply: Is everyone ready for the Type S Concept? (Reveal Pics Page 5)