Is everyone ready for the Type S Concept? (Reveal Pics Page 5)

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2020, 03:09 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Originally Posted by leomio85
People are screaming about Acura not getting the infotainment right, yet want them to now digitalize their gauge cluster, lol. I'm sure it'll be packed full of thoughtful trinkets like how they keep "MINIMAL" on the CID in big, white letters while just about every other automaker blanks it out.

The more I drive my 3G RDX, the more I don't like Acura. Aside from quality issues, the car seems high sprung and simply not as enjoyable to drive. It's like a nervous, shaking chihuahua that nips at anyone that comes close. It seems to take way more effort to drive smoothly than other cars. After driving it, I've come to much prefer my brother's X5, which I originally didn't like all that much. The center gear "shifter", mode selector and infotainment pad are also a massive waste of space. I've come to hate the center console ... space management, ergonomics and overall practicality were basically completely forgotten about in the name of aesthetics. Hopefully this isn't the case with the TLX Type-S ... doubtful I'll know ... I'll probably look German or Korean for my next car.
My dog, Leo, loves to go for a ride in our RDX. He pays no attention to any of this. You should trade yours in for one of the type S model offerings, whenever they become available, ...probably in 2028 or so. The thing I dislike the most about the RDX is the delay from throttle input to the actual machine moving.
The following 2 users liked this post by ACCURATEin:
Midnight Mystery (04-27-2020), silverTL6 (04-28-2020)
Old 04-23-2020, 04:30 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Originally Posted by leomio85
The center gear "shifter", mode selector and infotainment pad are also a massive waste of space.
YES. The stupid huge drive mode dial is a colossal waste of space. Even in a performance car like the NSX it's questionable, but in a crossover (and not even a performance crossover at that) the value of having that take up so much prime real estate is a real head-scratcher. Honestly I'd be surprised if 99% of owners even bother using it more than 10 times the entire time they own the car. Hell, I only use the IDS on the TLX only a handful of times a year.
Old 04-23-2020, 07:17 PM
tehLEGOman

Originally Posted by fiatlux
YES. The stupid huge drive mode dial is a colossal waste of space. Even in a performance car like the NSX it's questionable, but in a crossover (and not even a performance crossover at that) the value of having that take up so much prime real estate is a real head-scratcher. Honestly I'd be surprised if 99% of owners even bother using it more than 10 times the entire time they own the car. Hell, I only use the IDS on the TLX only a handful of times a year.
I made the 1% cut! YES! lol I give that knob a flick to the right when an interesting subject matter presents itself on the street. I expect, or atleast hope the type S will have an extra mode called track like the nsx has.
The following users liked this post:
Shadow2056 (04-27-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 03:37 AM
Null and proud of it

Received 899 Likes on 789 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
You should trade yours in for one of the type S model offerings, whenever they become available, ...probably in 2028 or so.
You make it sound like Maynard James Keenan is designing it or something...
Old 04-27-2020, 12:11 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 574 Likes on 279 Posts

To be honest, seems like you just need a base model instead of the Type S. Lol.

On my wife's 15 TLX, I keep the IDS in "Sport" mode. Put it in "Sport+" mode yesterday and it chirped tires every time I gunned it from a light. Loved the feeling. Lol.
Old 04-27-2020, 12:24 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Shadow2056
To be honest, seems like you just need a base model instead of the Type S. Lol.

On my wife's 15 TLX, I keep the IDS in "Sport" mode. Put it in "Sport+" mode yesterday and it chirped tires every time I gunned it from a light. Loved the feeling. Lol.
Chirping tires from a start is a damn low bar for justifying a giant drive mode dial. The 95 Corolla I learned to drive on would chirp its tires, and it didn't even have sport mode . The only thing Sport+ seems to do in the TLX is to allow you to hold gears in manual mode; throttle response is marginally better, and it does jack squat for steering and handling. Anyone claiming otherwise likely has never driven a real performance car where the modes have a marked difference. The only time I ever use Sport+ is when I'm hustling the car through the twisties where I don't want it to prematurely upshift as I'm about to enter a corner.

Last edited by fiatlux; 04-27-2020 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Chirping tires from a start is a damn low bar for justifying a giant drive mode dial. The 95 Corolla I learned to drive on would chirp its tires, and it didn't even have sport mode . The only thing Sport+ seems to do in the TLX is to allow you to hold gears in manual mode; throttle response is marginally better, and it does jack squat for steering and handling. Anyone claiming otherwise likely has never driven a real performance car where the modes have a marked difference. The only time I ever use Sport+ is when I'm hustling the car through the twisties where I don't want it to prematurely upshift as I'm about to enter a corner.

Lol. It's not setting the bar low. It's the fact that I used the mode. And it was fun to me. Your point was that you only used the IDS a handful of times a year. I use it really any time I drive it. Lol. The Type S I'm sure if going to have an IDS that will have a set up much like the 18 Accord Touring where the "Sport" mode actually adjust the dampening, steering, and acceleration.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:44 AM
6 Forward 1 Back

Received 312 Likes on 155 Posts
You need to put it in Eco and then back to Sport again and you'll notice the steering is tightened up. You're right about the handling not being affected though. You don't even have to shift manually in Sport +. Manual mode would only be engaged if you used the paddles. If you didn't it's just a hyper automatic at that point. Later shifts and abrupt downshifts on slowing down. It's a little jerky in this mode for day to day so I keep it in Sport.
Old 04-28-2020, 06:46 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,598 Likes on 961 Posts
Businesses are coming back to normal (slowly but surely). In Canada elementary schools and daycares are opening by mid-May.

Definitely, dealers will be opening soon, and car manufacturers are resuming production sometime next week.

So do we expect the reveal of the new TLX sometime in May? Let’s say May 8th?

Thoughts?
Old 04-28-2020, 01:31 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
Thoughts?
Should have been May 2019, but next week is ok too 🤫
silverTL6 (04-29-2020)
Old 04-28-2020, 02:37 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by pyrodan007
Should have been May 2019, but next week is ok too 🤫
100% with you!

I will be happy with next week or even Mat 15th but after May 15, if there is no reveal. I don't know what to say to Acura and their team. Unless there is no reveal and it will hit the showroom in June or July!
BGR (05-03-2020)
Old 04-28-2020, 04:04 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 381 Likes on 235 Posts
Hm, I could see Acura holding off a full year to release it. From their standpoint, you release a car to build hype, and then in a few months, they hit dealers and people buy them (or place pre-orders in the meantime). With the automotive industry reeling from this pandemic and the outlook of future car sales being bleak, Acura may just hold off until things stabilize and people actually have money in their pockets again (and are more secure in their finances) before dropping the Type-S. Maybe the standard TLX soon, the Type-S later. We're all just talking out our asses though, so who knows ... maybe they'll drop the curtain tonight. It's anyone's guess, lol.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:26 PM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts
All the insiders where saying that Type S is set to release next year from the get go. So, not really behind schedule. The new model needs to come out this year. Dealers need all the help they can get or there won't be a dealer network left. Acura can't sit on their hands forever. Look at Genesis, they're coming and coming hard to take the sales away. They can do a virtual launch and created a lot of buzz. Acura needs to get their shit together. There will most likely be no car shows this year. Get going with virtual launch NOW.
The following 2 users liked this post by dmski:
BGR (04-29-2020), silverTL6 (04-29-2020)
Old 04-28-2020, 07:17 PM
tehLEGOman

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Dear ACURA,

Starting today, you are instructed to add one carbon fiber part for each week that goes by with no reveal.

Any questions?

Week 1: side splitter, driver's side

Week 2: side splitter, passenger side

Week 3: shark fin

Week 4: the roof. The entire fucking roof.

Week 5: rear view mirror, interior

Week 6: ________

...welp! Looks like we're steamrolling towards a complete driver and passenger side splitter.
The following 2 users liked this post by ACCURATEin:
jas5lf (04-28-2020), silverTL6 (04-29-2020)
Old 04-29-2020, 01:22 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 869 Likes on 413 Posts
Businesses are coming back to normal (slowly but surely). In Canada elementary schools and daycares are opening by mid-May.

Definitely, dealers will be opening soon, and car manufacturers are resuming production sometime next week.

Thoughts?
The opening of schools is only scheduled for Quebec at this point, a highly questionable call given your province has 50% of the confirmed cases in Canada. I wouldn't get overly optimistic at this stage.
Old 04-29-2020, 09:24 AM
BGR
Instructor

Received 248 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by dmski
All the insiders where saying that Type S is set to release next year from the get go. So, not really behind schedule. The new model needs to come out this year. Dealers need all the help they can get or there won't be a dealer network left. Acura can't sit on their hands forever. Look at Genesis, they're coming and coming hard to take the sales away. They can do a virtual launch and created a lot of buzz. Acura needs to get their shit together. There will most likely be no car shows this year. Get going with virtual launch NOW.
The 2020 was ending production in March. What passes me off the most is its been 3 weeks since they were scheduled to debut at NY. At least show something! Genesis gave us 3 digital pics before the G80 reveal. Acura should do something...

The MDX may be delayed but the timing of all this was fine for the TLX as the last model was basically done. Inventory levels of the 2020 tell the same story. They frustrate me so.
The following 3 users liked this post by BGR:
CollinR4 (04-29-2020), pyrodan007 (04-29-2020), silverTL6 (04-30-2020)
Old 04-29-2020, 09:55 AM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by mapleloaf
The opening of schools is only scheduled for Quebec at this point, a highly questionable call given your province has 50% of the confirmed cases in Canada. I wouldn't get overly optimistic at this stage.
I believe Quebec shows most of the cases since we have the most tests centers in Canada. If i am not mistaken Quebec handled the situation much better than the rest of Canada. We have multiple drive-through test centers and very easy to get the test done. Clearly you can see the numbers are not reflective as Ontario shows less cases than Quebec.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:03 PM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
I believe Quebec shows most of the cases since we have the most tests centers in Canada. If i am not mistaken Quebec handled the situation much better than the rest of Canada. We have multiple drive-through test centers and very easy to get the test done. Clearly you can see the numbers are not reflective as Ontario shows less cases than Quebec.
BC would be the gold standard when it came to handling the pandemic. Western Canada in general responded faster to the pandemic than the east. As for the testing rate per 100,000 people (and if we ignore the Territories as their low population skews the numbers somewhat), Alberta and Saskatchewan led the country with more tests per capita. Ontario has the worst testing per capita but also the largest population. But I digress as this is going way off topic.

Originally Posted by BGR
The 2020 was ending production in March. What passes me off the most is its been 3 weeks since they were scheduled to debut at NY. At least show something! Genesis gave us 3 digital pics before the G80 reveal. Acura should do something...

The MDX may be delayed but the timing of all this was fine for the TLX as the last model was basically done. Inventory levels of the 2020 tell the same story. They frustrate me so.
Good old Acura. Leadership under Ikeda is going in the right direction except marketing.

Last edited by ZipSpeed; 04-29-2020 at 01:05 PM.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:04 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BGR

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut all marketing costs in order to conserve cash. ROI on marketing spend is usually measured in the short-term, and so if you won't recoup the costs within a few months, you can easily burn hundreds of millions of dollars with nothing to show for it. As they teach in business school, sustained marketing is necessary to build brand equity, but unless you have a huge war-chest or are willing to take on debt, you need positive cash-flow in order to pay for that marketing spend.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:47 PM
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts
I think Acura needs to put a teaser. If it was suppose to be debuted at the NY auto show, Covid19 couldn't have pushed their plans that far back. They don't really need to advertise it yet. Just release some photos and maybe a video. Looking forward to the reveal.
The following 2 users liked this post by stevenpsu:
CollinR4 (04-30-2020), Shadow2056 (04-30-2020)
Old 04-30-2020, 11:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by stevenpsu
I think Acura needs to put a teaser. If it was suppose to be debuted at the NY auto show, Covid19 couldn't have pushed their plans that far back. They don't really need to advertise it yet. Just release some photos and maybe a video. Looking forward to the reveal.

This....all day long!

They might consider the spy shots of it teasers. Lol. But they should still release a video of the actual model. Would be good on their part. Not just circulating the same photos over and over again.
silverTL6 (05-01-2020)
Old 04-30-2020, 11:39 AM
Instructor

Received 82 Likes on 33 Posts
I just reached out to my Acura contact to see if there was any update on the TLX. He said no, Honda employees are now off through the middle of May. The waiting game continues.

Fully agree with stevenpsu (Other than the PSU part of his name, OH!) that they need to do something to whet the appetite, otherwise I'm going to be even more tempted with incentive and 0% financing to pull the trigger on an RDX and be done with it at this point.
Old 04-30-2020, 11:12 PM
Advanced

Received 51 Likes on 22 Posts
Why?

As much as I want to see the TLX (it’s been a long long wait) 30,000,000 people don’t have their jobs anymore.

Why on earth would you release or tease a car that will be upwards 50k during these times?

Thankfully I have my job, my savings and my desire to buy a TLX but with these uncertain times I am not thinking about buying a car or making a big purchase whatsoever.

We are just a handful of enthusiasts that are eager to see the car...and “views” don’t bring in money for Acura. They need people to commit to the car and make a purchase.

I don’t blame them one bit for not teasing or introducing the car yet. Economists are saying wait until September to “start” seeing HOW the economy will begin to trend. Right now it’s all uncertain.
The following 2 users liked this post by Sloppy305:
F23A4 (05-01-2020), mapleloaf (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 12:25 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Sloppy305
As much as I want to see the TLX (it’s been a long long wait) 30,000,000 people don’t have their jobs anymore.

Why on earth would you release or tease a car that will be upwards 50k during these times?

Thankfully I have my job, my savings and my desire to buy a TLX but with these uncertain times I am not thinking about buying a car or making a big purchase whatsoever.

We are just a handful of enthusiasts that are eager to see the car...and “views” don’t bring in money for Acura. They need people to commit to the car and make a purchase.

I don’t blame them one bit for not teasing or introducing the car yet. Economists are saying wait until September to “start” seeing HOW the economy will begin to trend. Right now it’s all uncertain.
No one said to start selling it now, just to see the basic specs as a starting part. Many shoppers spend months trying to decide. If this thing is released in the fall,, they better pray other brands didn't match them on release. I'm looking at Genesis, they're doing a good job being the new Acura honestly. Too bad the G70 is too small versus the Stinger.
At least it would make people see stuff while stuck at home and start planning with new car shopping.
The following 5 users liked this post by pyrodan007:
BEAR-AvHistory (05-01-2020), CollinR4 (05-01-2020), silverTL6 (05-01-2020), someguy11 (05-09-2020), TLXinTX (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 06:53 AM

Received 16,263 Likes on 11,973 Posts
It's called marketing, of which Acura never gets right.
The following 3 users liked this post by justnspace:
BEAR-AvHistory (05-01-2020), jas5lf (05-01-2020), stevenpsu (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 07:01 AM
Pro

Received 102 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
It's called marketing, of which Acura never gets right.
I would've thought they'd learn that from Honda after all these years.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:04 AM

Received 16,263 Likes on 11,973 Posts
The issue in the last decade is the two teams disagreeing. Honda Japan and Honda America had two different visions

With the new CEO, hopefully Acura can get right
Shadow2056 (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts
Remember the last recession, Acura curled up and cancelled all their projects that would take them to Tier 1. Everyone else just moved along and didn't look back. You think the dealer network can survive Acura sitting on their hands. Think again. Many dealership that where barely afloat will simply not make it. They need to make the right moves. Doing nothing and creating no buzz is definitely not the way to go. Did you notice all the hype Genesis is getting from their virtual releases.
The following 3 users liked this post by dmski:
justnspace (05-01-2020), pyrodan007 (05-01-2020), silverTL6 (05-03-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Sloppy305

I don't want to get to far into the weeds but 30 million people claiming unemployment benefits doesn't mean they are out of a job. You have had numerous companies furlough because of the shutdowns. A majority of them will go back to work once the economy opens up again.

Acura needs to push forward with their releases.
The following 2 users liked this post by stevenpsu:
pyrodan007 (05-01-2020), Shadow2056 (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 10:50 AM
MSZ
Lola

Received 257 Likes on 150 Posts
https://www.carscoops.com/2020/05/20...midsize-sedan/
The following 3 users liked this post by MSZ:
Rocket_man (05-02-2020), Shadow2056 (05-01-2020), ZipSpeed (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 10:53 AM
Advanced

Nice find. Interesting to see that it doesn't have a pano sunroof. I wonder if that will be an option.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Safety Car

I don't want to get to far into the weeds but 30 million people claiming unemployment benefits doesn't mean they are out of a job. You have had numerous companies furlough because of the shutdowns. A majority of them will go back to work once the economy opens up again.

I agree. Let's be honest here, the folks who are on unemployment for a prolonged period of time aren't exactly Acura's target demographic. High earners are relatively insulated from economic downturns, and even if their jobs are impacted, they should (in theory) have enough saved up to buffer them for a good amount of time (though in reality, I'll admit that plenty of people, Acura buyers included, spend well beyond their means and really shouldn't be spending that amount of money on cars).
stevenpsu (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 04:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts

Maybe it's just my excessive exposure to Bloomberg (Anywhere, radio and internet) but there's really no guarantee that a majority of these jobs (which are currently 'furloughed') will rematerialize. Without a vaccine on the market and a very gradual turn towards opening the economy, I absolute do NOT anticipate a 'V' or even 'U' shaped recovery. (Nike swoosh anyone?) And there's no doubt than many employers will not expand their workforces anytime soon. (For the record, I do hope you're right though.)

Old 05-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by F23A4
Maybe it's just my excessive exposure to Bloomberg (Anywhere, radio and internet) but there's really no guarantee that a majority of these jobs (which are currently 'furloughed') will rematerialize. Without a vaccine on the market and a very gradual turn towards opening the economy, I absolute do NOT anticipate a 'V' or even 'U' shaped recovery. (Nike swoosh anyone?) And there's no doubt than many employers will not expand their workforces anytime soon. (For the record, I do hope you're right though.)
What do you expect the bartenders, the waiters, and the retail store workers to do after the furlough? All resturants will be take out only? Best Buy and Macy's already announced all stores will be opening again soon. Plus with the $600 benefit in additional unemployment benefits added to the already UE payment, alot of workers are getting more than when they actually work. That was an unfortunate incentive to furlough workers to get the people to collect. The lock down was a mistake in the first place. You isolate the elderly and vulnerable and let everyone else continue daily lives with social distancing, masks, etc..

I think the economy will turn around. The media is always doom and gloom and they haven't gotten anything right in years. They are using the recession outlook of a bad economy to apply to a "shutdown" economy.
a35tl (05-02-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Safety Car

What do you expect the bartenders, the waiters, and the retail store workers to do after the furlough? All resturants will be take out only? Best Buy and Macy's already announced all stores will be opening again soon. Plus with the $600 benefit in additional unemployment benefits added to the already UE payment, alot of workers are getting more than when they actually work. That was an unfortunate incentive to furlough workers to get the people to collect. The lock down was a mistake in the first place. You isolate the elderly and vulnerable and let everyone else continue daily lives with social distancing, masks, etc..

I think the economy will turn around. The media is always doom and gloom and they haven't gotten anything right in years. They are using the recession outlook of a bad economy to apply to a "shutdown" economy.
To be fair, bartenders, waiters, and retail store workers ain't going to be buying Acuras, so even if they don't have a job to return to I'm not sure if Acura really cares.
silverTL6 (05-03-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Advanced

To be fair, bartenders, waiters, and retail store workers ain't going to be buying Acuras, so even if they don't have a job to return to I'm not sure if Acura really cares.
I agree. I feel their market is still working remote which makes this delay even more head scratching. Could they really be designing it? Atleast they could release photos a month after they were going to announce.
Old 05-01-2020, 07:43 PM
Pro

Received 81 Likes on 40 Posts
Audi just launched the build your own for the SQ8 and etron sportback today. I get that 30,000,000 people are in a bad situation right now but those aren't the people who are buying $50k new cars anyway. Acura, get your shit together and launch the damn car already.
The following 5 users liked this post by TheAcAvenger:
BGR (05-03-2020), Midnight Mystery (05-02-2020), pyrodan007 (05-01-2020), silverTL6 (05-03-2020), stevenpsu (05-01-2020)
Old 05-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Burning Brakes

Not even a teaser or cryptic countdown, complete and utter silence. I wonder if Acura furloughed all their head office employees, at least THAT would be a good excuse. They better cross all the t's on release, not waiting another 6 years for major changes.
The following 2 users liked this post by pyrodan007:
Shadow2056 (05-02-2020), silverTL6 (05-03-2020)
Old 05-02-2020, 01:29 AM
Summer is Coming

Received 647 Likes on 373 Posts
The economy is a big complex machine and it all has to work together. If Acura doesn't advertise their new cars then no one will be looking to buy it so no one needs to be hired to build it. I don't care much for the advertising industry, but they do raise interest in consumers buying things and that makes jobs for people to make things and people to fix things and sell things etc. Today was the first day in Texas with the Stay at Home order lifted. Now people have been going out to buy 'essential' things all throughout the stay at home order and there are a lot of cars on the road for a Stay at Home order.. I've been out a few times to Home Depot and Lowes and food shopping and getting take out food. Using my new found face mask and obsessive hand washing behaviours. Today just about every restaurant had signs announcing they are open for take out, patio eating, even sit down eating. They are spacing out tables, reducing the number of tables, installing protective barriers, and of course face masking and obsessive cleaning. There were a lot more people out today. A lot. The area I live in has not been hit very badly and there is a lot of pent up energy to get out and return to something more normal. I think people understand that there will be risks, but who expects no risks? There is likely to be an increase in cases, but to what level? No one really knows, but there is a growing understanding that Stay at Home cannot go on for long and the virus will be with us for a long time. So we just have to adapt. Staying at Home is not adapting.

Oh and I'm glad the new TLX won't have a pano roof. I personally don't like them, especially in this part of Texas. I never use my sunroof as it is. I'm trying to stay out of the Sun!
The following 2 users liked this post by Rocket_man:
CoquiTSX (05-06-2020), Speed_Racer (05-02-2020)
Old 05-02-2020, 05:48 AM
Null and proud of it

Received 899 Likes on 789 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket_man
The economy is a big complex machine and it all has to work together. If Acura doesn't advertise their new cars then no one will be looking to buy it so no one needs to be hired to build it. I don't care much for the advertising industry, but they do raise interest in consumers buying things and that makes jobs for people to make things and people to fix things and sell things etc. Today was the first day in Texas with the Stay at Home order lifted. Now people have been going out to buy 'essential' things all throughout the stay at home order and there are a lot of cars on the road for a Stay at Home order.. I've been out a few times to Home Depot and Lowes and food shopping and getting take out food. Using my new found face mask and obsessive hand washing behaviours. Today just about every restaurant had signs announcing they are open for take out, patio eating, even sit down eating. They are spacing out tables, reducing the number of tables, installing protective barriers, and of course face masking and obsessive cleaning. There were a lot more people out today. A lot. The area I live in has not been hit very badly and there is a lot of pent up energy to get out and return to something more normal. I think people understand that there will be risks, but who expects no risks? There is likely to be an increase in cases, but to what level? No one really knows, but there is a growing understanding that Stay at Home cannot go on for long and the virus will be with us for a long time. So we just have to adapt. Staying at Home is not adapting.

Oh and I'm glad the new TLX won't have a pano roof. I personally don't like them, especially in this part of Texas. I never use my sunroof as it is. I'm trying to stay out of the Sun!

Agreed!

Quick Reply: Is everyone ready for the Type S Concept? (Reveal Pics Page 5)