View Poll Results: What do you like Better?
Accord Concept Rims and Bodykit
73.97%
2004 Acura TL A-Spec Bodykit and Rims
26.03%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Honda: Accord News

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 04:24 PM
101 years of heartache...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the TSX/ JDM Accord looks stunning in that picture; I never knew it could look so good. Also, if the JDM Inspire was the USDM Accord, I think I would have recommended the Honda Accord over the Acura TSX back when we we're shopping for a $28-33k sedan.
Old 01-27-2006, 05:08 PM
101 years of heartache...

does anyone else agree that the TSX can make it as an S4 competator? I mean, with turbos, Honda/Acura is opened up to an unheard of, never before explored realm. If Mitsu can get 300 BHP out of a 2.0T, I'm sure Honda can do better. I'm thinking, 350 HP SH-AWD 6MT. And honestly, that shot of the Euro-R really makes me like the TSX's looks (I own one and don't think its too pretty, but that shot is just hot). I truely believe that picture makes it look like a $40k+ Performance Sedan.

However that may just be me. If Acura wants to glorify itself as a "sporty/ performance-orientated" luxury brand, that's an AWESOME step to that. Bring back the Type-R line.

Back to the topic at hand, that Accord/ JDM Inspire looks more like what a Honda Avalon would look like. Although not as big, owning a TSX I can vouch for its well-made interior.

I've learned lately that Honda has the elements to boost its image (or more specifically, Acura's), I just think it needs to use them more efficiently/ smarter. Just my opinion though.
Old 01-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts
Originally Posted by MSZ
Its made in Japan. As CGTSX said Accord is being manuactured in many places as well, such as Thailand and China.

The third gen Inspire(second gen TL) was made in Ohio.
Link?
Old 01-27-2006, 06:20 PM
MSZ
Lola

Received 257 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by F23A4
Link?
I don't have any English link in hand, If you can read Japanese, check out the last line of this spec. page:
http://www.honda.co.jp/INSPIRE/grade-data/index.html
It says "Made by Honda Motor Co., Ltd"

Import cars(in Japan) like second gen TL or MDX reads differently, like this:
http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/m...ata/index.html
"Made by Honda Canada Inc."

Or this:
http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/auto...81015/030.html
"Made by HONDA AMERICA MFG, INC."
Old 01-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Originally Posted by gocubsgo55
does anyone else agree that the TSX can make it as an S4 competator? I mean, with turbos, Honda/Acura is opened up to an unheard of, never before explored realm. If Mitsu can get 300 BHP out of a 2.0T, I'm sure Honda can do better. I'm thinking, 350 HP SH-AWD 6MT. And honestly, that shot of the Euro-R really makes me like the TSX's looks (I own one and don't think its too pretty, but that shot is just hot). I truely believe that picture makes it look like a $40k+ Performance Sedan.

However that may just be me. If Acura wants to glorify itself as a "sporty/ performance-orientated" luxury brand, that's an AWESOME step to that. Bring back the Type-R line.
I don't see why not. BMW starts with a 325i and goes all the way up to a $55k M3 convertible. Same car except for the engine.
Old 01-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by gocubsgo55

Back to the topic at hand, that Accord/ JDM Inspire looks more like what a Honda Avalon would look like. Although not as big, owning a TSX I can vouch for its well-made interior.

I've learned lately that Honda has the elements to boost its image (or more specifically, Acura's), I just think it needs to use them more efficiently/ smarter. Just my opinion though.
There was a Tsx performance concept that would have gone against Audi S, but that has yet to reach production...
Old 01-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Banned

http://www.honda.co.jp/customer/faq-...odels/inspire/

2nd Q&A
Assembled in Saitama, Sayama (where Legend, Inspire, Accord come from)
Old 01-27-2006, 10:33 PM
MSZ
Lola

Received 257 Likes on 150 Posts
Originally Posted by huckleberry
http://www.honda.co.jp/customer/faq-...odels/inspire/

2nd Q&A
Assembled in Saitama, Sayama (where Legend, Inspire, Accord come from)
Nice find!
Old 01-29-2006, 05:44 AM
hail to the victors

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
am i the only one who hates the new accord's rear?
Old 01-29-2006, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by MSZ
I don't have any English link in hand, If you can read Japanese, check out the last line of this spec. page:
http://www.honda.co.jp/INSPIRE/grade-data/index.html
It says "Made by Honda Motor Co., Ltd"

Import cars(in Japan) like second gen TL or MDX reads differently, like this:
http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/m...ata/index.html
"Made by Honda Canada Inc."

Or this:
http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/auto...81015/030.html
"Made by HONDA AMERICA MFG, INC."
Old 01-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by chungkopi
am i the only one who hates the new accord's rear?
Honda updated the wrong end.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts
i also liked the old rear better
Old 01-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Lightbulb Back to my 06 Question

I found this review of the 2006 model & it looks right as it discusses & has pics of the refresh but Honda's website & others still only shows 2005. Wonder why ...

http://www.forbesautos.com/reviews/2...el-update.html
2006 Honda Accord Hybrid Review
Starting MSRP $30,140

Model Update
Hybrid Hot Rod
Honda's gas-electric Accord Hybrid is both faster and more efficient than the conventionally powered V6 model.
by Jim Gorzelany

Originally published 10/27/2005

The Honda Accord Hybrid is a marvel: It outperforms the standard V6 model, which is already quick for a midsize sedan, but gets better gas mileage than the four-cylinder Accord.

Introduced in spring 2005, the Accord Hybrid is Honda's first six-cylinder model to employ the company's electric Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) system, which is an electric motor that works with the gasoline engine to add power and conserve fuel.

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid
+ enlarge image | view gallery >
Honda was the first manufacturer to offer a gas-electric hybrid vehicle in North America with the subcompact two-seat Insight that debuted in 2000. The company recently became the first to sell more than 100,000 hybrids in the U.S.

Along with the rest of the Accord line, the Hybrid receives a number of cosmetic and functional updates for 2006. Freshened exterior styling features new front and rear bumpers, a redesigned front grille and a revised trunk-lid design that includes LED taillights. The car's rear fenders have been restyled to accommodate the new taillights, and the 16-inch aluminum wheels are also new.

The Accord Hybrid gets an exclusive front chin spoiler, rear spoiler and rear diffuser. Daytime running lights and heated side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators are also now included. Premium White Pearl has been added as a Hybrid-exclusive exterior paint color.

Inside, there's a standard power moonroof, along with a redesigned steering wheel, a new shift knob and a restyled gauge cluster. The latter now has a Maintenance Minder display that indicates predicted oil life and calculates other common service intervals. It also sports a new seat belt reminder for front passengers.

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid
+ enlarge image | view gallery >
Additional lightweight sound deadening material has been added to further reduce noise, vibrations and harshness in the passenger cabin. The rear window tray was revised after moving the high-mounted brake light from the base of the rear window to the top, rear edge of the trunk lid.

In addition, the Accord Hybrid now comes standard with Vehicle Stability Assist — which helps maintain traction and stability in slippery or treacherous conditions — and a temporary spare tire. The outgoing model had no spare, only a flat-tire repair kit, due to the IMA battery pack having to fill the space beneath the trunk.

As in the smaller Civic Hybrid, the Accord Hybrid's gasoline engine (a 3.0-liter V6) is the dominant means of propulsion. A 14 kilowatt electric motor provides additional power. Unlike Toyota's hybrid models, the Ford Escape Hybrid and Lexus RX 400h, Honda's hybrid system doesn't allow the electric motor to run on its own — the gasoline engine is always working.

The Accord Hybrid's gasoline and electric motors provide a combined 253 horsepower and achieve an estimated 29 miles per gallon in city driving and 37 mpg on the highway. The standard Accord V6 produces 244 hp and gets an estimated 20 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. A smooth-shifting five-speed automatic gearbox is the only available transmission for the Accord Hybrid.

Not only does the Hybrid accelerate briskly, its power delivery is seamless, with no indication of the electric motor at work. This is the most powerful Accord ever and also the cleanest burning, garnering the California Air Resources Board Advanced Technology-Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle (AT-PZEV) certification for 2006. Like other Accords, the Hybrid offers crisp handling and a firm but smooth ride with ample interior comfort.

As befits a top-of-the-line vehicle, the Hybrid comes well equipped including front, front-side and side-curtain airbags, power-heated leather seats, a premium audio system with XM satellite radio and dual-zone automatic climate control. A voice-activated navigation system is the only factory option.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Honda Announces Pricing for Redesigned 2006 Accord Hybrid

Honda Announces Pricing for Redesigned 2006 Accord Hybrid
High performance hybrid provides lower emissions with new features and additional refinement for 2006

TORRANCE, Calif. 02/01/2006 -- The redesigned 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid is debuting at dealerships nationwide with a manufacturer's suggested retail price of $30,990, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced today. The Accord Hybrid receives an extensive face lift for 2006 as well as a host of new features and enhancements, highlighted by a better emissions rating (now AT-PZEV/Tier-2 bin2, previously ULEV-2/Tier-2 bin5), new exterior and interior styling, a power moonroof and more.

Now in its second year, the Accord Hybrid gains the same improvements as all 2006 Accords and more exclusive features that help to further differentiate it from other Accord models. Additionally, several new standard features have been added including Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) and a temporary-use spare tire.
The Accord Hybrid utilizes Honda's third-generation of the Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) system in combination with Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) cylinder deactivation technology to deliver high levels of fuel efficiency for a V6 engine - on par with a 4-cylinder mid-size sedan - along with highly responsive and powerful V6 performance. The 3.0-liter V6 engine with IMA is rated at 253 horsepower (SAE net rev. 8/04*) and achieves an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 25/34 city/highway miles per gallon.

"We've listened to our customers and added the features they told us they wanted," said John Mendel, senior vice president of American Honda. "The Accord Hybrid is unique in that it delivers performance and environmental responsibility without compromising one for the other."

Safety for Everyone
In keeping with Honda's industry-leading 'Safety for Everyone' initiative, all Accord Hybrids also come equipped with a comprehensive list of advanced safety features including dual-stage, dual-threshold driver and front passenger airbags, driver and front passenger side airbags, first and second row side curtain airbags and anti-lock brakes (ABS). Like all V6-equipped Accords, the Accord Hybrid receives Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) for the 2006 model year.

Exclusive Exterior
New for 2006, the exterior of the Accord Hybrid has several enhancements that further distinguish it from other Accords. A rear deck lid spoiler and specially-designed alloy wheels are unique to Accord Hybrid and contribute to its improved aerodynamic performance. Other unique features include heated side mirrors with built-in turn signals, antenna, and an exclusive taillight design with an upper clear lens.

Two exclusive exterior colors are available: Silver Frost Metallic and Premium White Pearl.

Premium Interior
The Accord Hybrid comes equipped with a high level of premium features and equipment including a leather interior with heated front seats, dual zone automatic climate control, 8-way power driver's seat, XM(R) Satellite Radio(R) (includes free activation and 3 months free service, excluding Alaska and Hawaii) and a 6-disc CD changer. New for 2006, a power moonroof is standard equipment on all Accord Hybrids. The Accord Hybrid's instrument panel incorporates an exclusive meter display that shows key operating indicators of the IMA system, including the state of the IMA battery charge, the level of IMA motor assist or regeneration, and a light to indicate Idle Stop mode. An "ECO" light indicates when the vehicle is achieving a high level of fuel economy.

Lightweight and Efficient Construction
To assist with overall fuel efficiency and maintain precise and responsive handling, the Accord Hybrid utilizes a number of exclusive weight saving features including a lightweight aluminum hood and bumper beams (front and rear), along with a magnesium engine head cover and dual-stage intake manifold. Other fuel saving features include an Electric Power Steering (EPS) system and an efficient dual scroll "hybrid" air conditioning compressor.

High Performance Hybrid Powertrain
The 3.0-liter V6 engine with IMA is rated at 253 horsepower (SAE net rev. 8/04*), which is 9 more horsepower than the gasoline-only 3.0-liter V6 Accord and 87 more horsepower than a 2.4-liter 4-cylinder Accord. Meanwhile, the Accord Hybrid's EPA-estimated fuel economy of 25/34 miles per gallon city/highway is similar to a 4-cylinder Accord and 5 miles per gallon better in both city and highway driving than the gasoline-only V6 Accord. In addition to being the most powerful and fuel efficient Accord available, the Accord Hybrid also has the added distinction of being among the cleanest Accords ever, achieving California Air Resources Board AT-PZEV certification and EPA Tier-2 bin2 certification.
The Accord Hybrid produces 253 horsepower* at 6000 rpm and 232 lb-ft. of torque* at 5000 rpm. The IMA system's 12-kilowatt, high-output, electric motor contributes torque during hard acceleration and recaptures kinetic energy generated during deceleration and braking for storage in the advanced nickel-metal hydride battery pack. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard.

Pricing Details
Pricing starts at $30,990 for the Accord Hybrid. Models equipped with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Activation have a suggested retail price of $32,290. Destination and handling charges for all 2006 Honda vehicles are $550.

*For the 2006 model year, all Honda horsepower and torque specifications have been updated to reflect revised Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1349 (Rev 8/04) net calculations that went into affect in January of 2005. These new calculations reflect a number of significant changes in the way horsepower and torque are measured and may cause SAE net horsepower and torque totals published in 2006 media materials to differ from the figures published in previous years. To avoid confusion, all 2006 Honda press materials will specify "SAE net (Rev 8/04") after all horsepower and torque figures to denote adherence to the new standards.

http://www.hondanews.com/CatID2001?m...62849&mime=asc

Last edited by F23A4; 02-01-2006 at 10:40 AM.
Old 02-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Burning Brakes

25/34 doesn't sound that much when u compare it to toyo's new powerful 3.5 in the camry which is rated at 31 on the hwy

i think honda shoulda went with a 4cyl accord hybrid, IMO
Old 02-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
In my modded 2000 Accord I get 30hwy if there's no traffic and 26 when it's bumper to bumper. I can't merit paying $30k for an Accord. For that get a TL.
Old 02-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Accord Hybrid Priced from $31,540 - - Source: The Car Connection

The revised 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid will be priced from $31,540 in dealerships nationwide as it rolls out in updated form. The facelifted Hybrid gets additional equipment, including standard stability control, to go along with the mild facelift applied to the front and rear ends. A rear decklid spoiler and new wheels are exclusive to the Hybrid model, as are the clear taillights. A power moonroof is also standard for 2006. The Hybrid with navigation system has a base price of $32,840.
Old 02-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
So what is the premium? $4k?

Even at $3/gal it would take 5000 years to get that back
Old 02-04-2006, 12:26 AM
Pro

The price difference between the hybrid and the accord v6 EX is $3690.

You can also get a tax credit too, so that helps a little with the price differential.

Also, the hybrid comes with the rear decklid spoiler and side mirror turn signals if you care about those things.
Old 02-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by corey415
The price difference between the hybrid and the accord v6 EX is $3690.
That's sticker. However, it's pretty easy to negotiate the price of the EX-V6 down another grand or two.....which is unlikely to happen with the AV6H.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:30 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Honda Raises Prices, Lowers MPG on 2006 Accord Hybrid - - Source: http://www.edmunds.com/

TORRANCE, Calif. — The redesigned 2006 Honda Accord Hybrid gets a face-lift and an increase in price on both models, the company has announced.

Pricing starts at $31,540, including a $550 destination charge, for the base Accord Hybrid; models equipped with a navigation system start at $33,540, including destination — a price increase of $850 each.

Honda added a standard moonroof and a temporary spare tire to the Accord Hybrid, which added 88 pounds to the vehicle and shifted it into a new EPA weight category, said Honda spokesman Chuck Schifsky. As a result, Honda revised the Accord Hybrid's EPA rating from 29 mpg in city driving and 37 mpg on the highway for the 2005 model to 25 mpg in city driving and 34 mpg on the highway for the 2006 model.

Despite the carryover of the car's 3.0-liter, V6 engine, horsepower ratings dropped slightly, too, from 255 horsepower for the 2005 model to 253 hp for the 2006 model. Schifsky said it reflected Honda's voluntarily adoption of new Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) ratings specifications. "We didn't change anything to do with the operation of the vehicle," he told Inside Line.

The Accord Hybrid, now in its second year of production, gets new standard features, including vehicle stability assist. New exterior enhancements include a rear deck-lid spoiler, unique alloy wheels, and heated side mirrors with built-in turn signals. It is on sale now.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Race Director

Received 630 Likes on 506 Posts
I guess it will drop some more with the new MY08 EPA milage rules.

If they keep the hybrid in the Accord for MY08, I have a feeling it might be more along the lines of Toyota - go for milage in the 4cyl model.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Suzuka Master

Despite the carryover of the car's 3.0-liter, V6 engine, horsepower ratings dropped slightly, too, from 255 horsepower for the 2005 model to 253 hp for the 2006 model.
That's only slightly more than the 244 hp at which the non-hybrid 3.0 V6 Accord is rated. :shakehead
Old 02-05-2006, 07:46 PM
Race Director

Too bad they don't make a Accord coupe hybrid, but that's another story.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Suzuka Master

A Hybrid Gets a Makeover

A Hybrid Gets a Makeover

Honda's Relaunch of Its Accord Hybrid
Is Proof Hybrids Aren't Guaranteed Hits

February 6, 2006
Now that America's addiction to oil is officially back on the political agenda, the auto industry is keen to direct attention to the growing number of vehicles offered with hybrid and other non-traditional power plants.

But just because a vehicle is a hybrid doesn't mean it's hot.

Honda this month began rolling out Version 2 of its Accord Hybrid, a variant of the V-6 Accord model outfitted with what Honda calls "integrated motor assist." It's not a hybrid the way the Toyota Prius is a hybrid. The Prius has essentially two motors, a four-cylinder gasoline engine and a battery-powered electric-drive system. Honda's Integrated Motor Assist, or IMA, system is more of a super-sized starter that boosts the performance of the gasoline engine and enables the gas engine to switch off when the car is stopped and idling. But the Accord system can't propel the car without the gas engine running, whereas the Prius can operate as a pure electric car at low, parking-lot speeds.

When it was launched in late 2004, the Accord Hybrid's selling proposition was that it offered the performance of a large-displacement V-6 engine (253 horsepower) with the fuel economy of a four-cylinder engine. For this, Honda hoped that consumers would pay something like $31,000, or roughly $8,000 to $9,000 more than the average Accord's transaction price, as measured from data collected by the Power Information Network.

Honda ran headlong into what I call the "Hybrid Calculator Conundrum." Anyone (including some journalists) armed with a simple calculator can run the numbers on how much fuel an Accord Hybrid will save compared to a standard Accord over a typical year's driving, figure the cost of that fuel, and then figure out how long it will take to recover the extra money spent on the hybrid versus a standard, four-cylinder Accord

In the case of the Accord Hybrid, this calculation is simple. A four-cylinder Accord EX sedan with automatic transmission is rated at 24 miles per gallon in the city, 34 highway. The asking price, with leather seats, is $25,500. The Accord Hybrid's asking price, for 2006, is $31,540 with freight charges. The rated mileage for the redesigned car is 25 miles per gallon in the city, and 34 highway. (That's down from 29/37 city highway because the 2006 car is heavier.)

The consumer whose real priority is fuel economy won't save much if any gasoline in return for a $6,000 price premium. But they will be able to accelerate faster between stop lights.

This helps to explain why the Accord Hybrid, so far, has not had the success of the Toyota Prius, a car that is distinctively different from standard cars in its exterior look, and is engineered for high mileage...

In an effort to relaunch the Accord Hybrid, Honda has revamped the styling and pricing of the car for 2006, making it more distinctive-looking from 20 paces (there's a new spoiler on the trunk lid and flashier wheels) and more luxurious on the inside. Among the standard features on the 2006 model: heated leather front seats, a power moon roof, stability control, a gauge on the dashboard that shows the driver how the hybrid system is operating and a spare tire. (The 2005 model didn't have a doughnut tire.)

"Our customers told us in no uncertain terms when we went to talk to them that …a $30,000 car needed a sun roof, and needed a spare tire," says Honda spokesman Sage Marie.

The price of the 2006 Accord Hybrid is about $850 more than the 2005 model. But Mr. Marie says the car has some $1,550 worth of new equipment.

Now that it's clear that consumers are becoming more discerning when it comes to hybrids, the stage is set for a real competition over how best to use technology to reduce the amount of oil consumed by cars and trucks

http://online.wsj.com/article_print/...956464557.html
Old 02-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Cool Sunroof & Sparetire?

I find it hard to believe that that is all they asked for w/ that price tag. Where Honda went wrong, in my opinion, is not only making a system that does not run on electricity alone like Toyota {altho the Civic now does this & I assume the Accord will eventually} but also by stressing peformance over fuel efficiency. People look to hybrids to save on gas and Honda should have appeased this market by doing it w/ a 4 cylinder - something that they really need to do as the Toyota Camry hybrid is about to come out.

Stressing performance is fine, I guess, but like someone stated above, maybe they should have put that in the coupe as well. The other thread about Acrua's image touches on the issue of Hondas & Acuras being too similar & being cross shopped: I can easily see this hybrid & the TL in that situation thanks to the similar HP & features.

Honda has been making quite a few misses lately: Hybrid Accord, Ridgeline & RL ... I hope that the Fit & RDX are winners.

Old 02-05-2006, 08:41 PM
Suzuka Master

$6k for an extra 9hp hardly makes the hybrid a compelling proposition when it comes to performance.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:33 PM
I'm a llama :(

Why didn't they make the any of the Acura's Hybrid??? Since they could all stand some extra HP, and they can emphasise performance with better gas mileage as a bonus. And the added expense won't be as big a deal to luxury car buyers. It's not like they're recouping any of the R&D with the Accord, so if they're going to break even or lose money, do it on the Acura. At least it'll boost image.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Pinky all stinky

Received 189 Likes on 117 Posts
The hybrid system will only make the RL heavier. Same for the TSX. The gain in performance for those two would probably be minimal. The TL, according to the expert gearheads, has reached its power limit for a FWD car. It cannot handle more power to the front wheels.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Pinky all stinky

Originally Posted by 04EuroAccordTsx
Too bad they don't make a Accord coupe hybrid, but that's another story.
Plus the Civic coupe. The coupe just looks so much better than the sedan.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:23 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Honda: Accord news **Accord HFP package (page 57)**

Source: www.pantip.com
Old 05-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Safety Car

^ I like it alot. If this rendering holds true, kudos to Honda. The resemblence to the Civic is there, but it's execution is nicer here than on the Civic Sedan, IMHO. The wheels are hot too. Can't wait to see what the next TL will look like.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Kabachitare!

Looks much sharper than the current model.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:08 PM
To punish and enslave

Uh Oh Camry, you better watch out!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Drifting

Kinda looks like the RL, but sharper.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:47 PM
Pinky all stinky

Are you guys serious...it looks awful.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:48 PM
Pre-Registered Member

Received 246 Likes on 150 Posts
ugly
Old 05-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Racer

i hate that chrome grill in the front...hate it!!!
Old 05-26-2006, 09:23 PM
hail to the victors

i'm not feelin the front. looks exactly like the civic's front which is too funky for me.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
I don't think it looks bad per se, but the front needs to grow on me a bit.

Quick Reply: Honda: Accord News