Group Buy for JnR ECU - Dyno's/Gains (12/23); Prices Posted (1/7)

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
Originally Posted by Joey tl
My AFR is 10.20 but it's really not. I don't have wideband so tunerstudio isn't given me proper reading. Not happy with my tuner he hasn't emailed me my dyno chart.
I am going to go do some reading. I see differences in all the maps I have so I want to understand what it all means.

I'll get back to you.

With regard to your speed sensor CEL, see if you can see what conditions will cause this to happen. It could be the surging is making it think it is out of spec or something.

BTW, nice to see someone who is actually absorbing information. I am working in an offshore environment and I don't see that very often.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:39 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Originally Posted by KN_TL
BTW, nice to see someone who is actually absorbing information. I am working in an offshore environment and I don't see that very often.
He's like a different guy!!
Joey, are you sure that isnt your tuner writing!?
Old 05-14-2012, 04:43 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
^^^ get off Azine and mail the stuff back to moi LOL....USPS close at 5
Old 05-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Safety Car

quick question. What's the stock injector size in cc/min?
Old 05-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
you should get it.....but you should wait 2-3 weeks before you order....Rodney is trying to clear up all the orders and then take new orders.....[/QUOTE]

if i wasnt going to vegas for my birthday this year i think i would buy it xD fml. guess i will be getting this after summer if not end of the year. you guys makign me so jealous
Old 05-14-2012, 08:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
He's like a different guy!!
Joey, are you sure that isnt your tuner writing!?
He's taking those pills Bradley Cooper was taking in that movie Limitless.
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
I think 270
Old 05-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts
^ right.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Three Wheelin'

^ im learning
Old 05-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

You picked out a CAI yet?? figured out what one is yet?
Old 05-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by InFaMouSLink
You picked out a CAI yet?? figured out what one is yet?
Yes, im gonna move to Alaska
Old 05-15-2012, 11:14 AM

i think the stock injectors are 210cc, type S injectors are 270cc, RSX type S were 310cc and RDX are 410cc....this is what i have heard/read on Azine....

Originally Posted by rooster415
you should get it.....but you should wait 2-3 weeks before you order....Rodney is trying to clear up all the orders and then take new orders.....
yes....just give him 2-3 weeks....

UPDATE
Rodney shipped out 4 ECU's this morning....am not still sure whose ECU's went out, but will update when I get names and what else went out
Old 05-15-2012, 12:34 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
^i am really hoping the type-s injectors are 310 and not 270 ...but i could never 100% get a confirmed answer on this.

also i spoke with rodney today, he said i should have my knock moniter by friday.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:15 PM
04' tl 6 spd

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Base 270 cc
Type S 310 cc
Old 05-15-2012, 01:19 PM

^^^ source ?
Old 05-15-2012, 11:57 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Woot woot!! May 18th delivery!!
justnspace (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 08:41 AM
Safety Car

Harness? Didn't hear if any of the other places came through.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:44 AM
BANNED

^KN_TL, rodney told me yesterday that the knock monitor has a pretty long wire on it and that i should be able to mount it anywhere i want in the car.

i thought you guys said it was short tho?

second question.

i am doing some dyno runs this weekend. is it okay if i unhook the MS3 and do a few runs, then hook up the ECU and do a few runs to see the difference? or is there a relearn procedure that takes time or will it be immediate?
Old 05-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

No. Just all my other shit.. fuel pump injectors knock monitor, ecu... I can mount everything on the car now finally and when iget the harness I'll take 5 minutes to plug it in.

There shouldn't be a problem running the rdx injectors right... just running rich..
Old 05-16-2012, 09:03 AM

for me
for you

Last I heard from him is you were helping him find places for the harness....

I am not sure all the orders which went out will include the harness....will confirm with him and post an update

Originally Posted by SharksBreath
^KN_TL, rodney told me yesterday that the knock monitor has a pretty long wire on it and that i should be able to mount it anywhere i want in the car.

second question.

i am doing some dyno runs this weekend. is it okay if i unhook the MS3 and do a few runs, then hook up the ECU and do a few runs to see the difference? or is there a relearn procedure that takes time or will it be immediate?
Aaron, i did mention to you the harness was long enough but you wanted it longer

but yeah he told me once he ships out the orders he will see what he has left and make one for you if needed/or if he had the supplies....
Old 05-16-2012, 09:05 AM

No. Just all my other shit.. fuel pump injectors knock monitor, ecu... I can mount everything on the car now finally and when iget the harness I'll take 5 minutes to plug it in.

There shouldn't be a problem running the rdx injectors right... just running rich..
Here is the quote from Andy's sale thread:

Originally Posted by swoosh
damn Andy....why you selling all the stuff mang !!!

well with the injectors dont you need a fuel management system ? I thought you need a fuel management system for the added cc/min.....i could be wrong but thought of asking you....

anyway, bump for a cool guy !!! quick shipping !!! I have ordered from Andy before and the process was painless....

Originally Posted by gerzand
Anil,

I'm cautious to say (definitively) that fuel management isnt needed...however I will say this:

When returning my old 2005 5AT to stock, I removed the cams, exhaust, bored throttle body, then megsaquirt ecu....the car was completely stock EXCEPT injectors. I then started her up, and drove around town. She idled at 14:1 afr, went to mid 12's on WOT, didnt hesitate, and drove perfectly with nice stock 5AT power. I did a few city pulls, highway pulls, drove a few additional miles then brought her home to remove them for OEM before selling the car. Again, this wasnt a long term test, but did not throw a code yet due to being metered back (which BTW the 3rd gen TL can do, but can throw a CEL for injector pulse because of it over 20% pulse reduction).
so i think you should be fine....
Old 05-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Safety Car

second question.

It's not real short but not long enough to reach the a-pillar on the drivers side (at least mine isn't).

I would disconnect it now, reset the ECU using the non-triple-D method (disconnect battery) and drive it around for a few days. Then you know it's learned just what it needs. I am not sure what the stock ECU does while it's being ignored.

I didn't realize the ECU would throw a code on pulsewidth to the injector but as long as it can run in the lower duty range, the ECU will keep it where it's programmed to go.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:17 AM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
It's great to see the ECUs being shipped once again. I hope you all get your ECUs in a timely fashion. I also hope they all work as advertised.

Please keep in mind I am an outside party here and have no involvement in this matter. I just thought you guys should know since the forum is like a family to an extent. I may get flamed for this, but I'm only passing on information, not making something up or bashing anyone.

An issue with Rodney was brought to fruition by a member of J32a in one of his most recent threads. Like I said I am not taking sides here, just pointing something out that I thought was important since most of you have been waiting for over 4 months...

http://www.j32a.com/showthread.php?t=2259

I'm not trying to make this a bigger deal than it needs to be. Hi Speed had an issue as well that I believe got resolved (hopefully). Everyone has issues with "X" company, I'm just sharing this info with you guys. Not sure on the status of this current issue, but I hope this gets resolved as well.

Rodney, I really hope (although doubtful) you don't take offense to this as I have nothing against you or your work. I think you're doing a great thing with this ECU, and I hope everything works out. As a fellow forum member, I felt it necessary to 'warn' other members of this situation. If it's gotten resolved, great.

I will say one thing. And I know it's a one man army over there... However, if you started a group buy anticipating 15-20 orders, I'd assume after you received the money you'd order everything right away as to keep your customers happy. The promise of deadlines past just seems redundant and in a way, unacceptable. I understand there are issues, but it's been over 4 months of waiting for some of these people. Most who paid in full. I know you were preparing for your baby girl, and congratulations again. But that's even more of a reason for you to put forth every effort to get the ECU's out earlier. Again, I am a 3rd party here with no involvement in any way. But if I paid $1300 for something that I was promised to have within a month or so, and it's now going on 4 months, I'd get my money back. I'd be in touch as to when the product would be available to ship and then and only then, would I send money back. No offense to Rodney because this is how the world is nowadays, but I wouldn't trust anyone with my $1300 if I were waiting for 4 months.....
Old 05-16-2012, 10:30 AM
BANNED

It's not real short but not long enough to reach the a-pillar on the drivers side (at least mine isn't).

I would disconnect it now, reset the ECU using the non-triple-D method (disconnect battery) and drive it around for a few days. Then you know it's learned just what it needs. I am not sure what the stock ECU does while it's being ignored.
damn. i really hope it's as long as he says it is.

so you think if i disconnect it now, and then do a dyno run. and then immediately plug it back in and do a few more runs back to back that it'll be ok?

i'm worried if i disconnect it and then reconnect it, it won't be accurate while on the dyno. idk why i feel that way, i just do. part of me just wants to leave it hooked up the whole time.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Race Director

Received 1,544 Likes on 1,197 Posts
damn. i really hope it's as long as he says it is.

so you think if i disconnect it now, and then do a dyno run. and then immediately plug it back in and do a few more runs back to back that it'll be ok?

i'm worried if i disconnect it and then reconnect it, it won't be accurate while on the dyno. idk why i feel that way, i just do. part of me just wants to leave it hooked up the whole time.
Aaron,

You're running static on the JnR. The stock is not, per se.

A day or two before your dyno plug your stock in. Let it do it's thing. Do a run or two. Then plug the JnR back in. If you were running the LiveTuner then it would probably be a slightly different story.

Edit: And Sonnick. You're playing dirty. You should keep one randoms persons account, from a 5 comment thread, out of here...

Last edited by maharajamd; 05-16-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:01 AM
BANNED

^i hear ya. i just don't wanna waste my dyno time/money wondering if it's an automatic switch.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:04 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Sonnick
It's great to see the ECUs being shipped once again. I hope you all get your ECUs in a timely fashion. I also hope they all work as advertised.

Please keep in mind I am an outside party here and have no involvement in this matter. I just thought you guys should know since the forum is like a family to an extent. I may get flamed for this, but I'm only passing on information, not making something up or bashing anyone.

An issue with Rodney was brought to fruition by a member of J32a in one of his most recent threads. Like I said I am not taking sides here, just pointing something out that I thought was important since most of you have been waiting for over 4 months...

http://www.j32a.com/showthread.php?t=2259

I'm not trying to make this a bigger deal than it needs to be. Hi Speed had an issue as well that I believe got resolved (hopefully). Everyone has issues with "X" company, I'm just sharing this info with you guys. Not sure on the status of this current issue, but I hope this gets resolved as well.

Rodney, I really hope (although doubtful) you don't take offense to this as I have nothing against you or your work. I think you're doing a great thing with this ECU, and I hope everything works out. As a fellow forum member, I felt it necessary to 'warn' other members of this situation. If it's gotten resolved, great.

I will say one thing. And I know it's a one man army over there... However, if you started a group buy anticipating 15-20 orders, I'd assume after you received the money you'd order everything right away as to keep your customers happy. The promise of deadlines past just seems redundant and in a way, unacceptable. I understand there are issues, but it's been over 4 months of waiting for some of these people. Most who paid in full. I know you were preparing for your baby girl, and congratulations again. But that's even more of a reason for you to put forth every effort to get the ECU's out earlier. Again, I am a 3rd party here with no involvement in any way. But if I paid $1300 for something that I was promised to have within a month or so, and it's now going on 4 months, I'd get my money back. I'd be in touch as to when the product would be available to ship and then and only then, would I send money back. No offense to Rodney because this is how the world is nowadays, but I wouldn't trust anyone with my $1300 if I were waiting for 4 months.....
I read the thread and commented the same thing I have said here. You have to figure you are going to have one or two or more people who can't deal with the some of Rodney's business practices.

I totally agree that he doesn't follow the classic business model or the classic R&D to MFG model, but I knew that from the start and as I said accept what comes with that.

We have the same reactions here as he is getting over there. Some more based on emotion than fact.

^i hear ya. i just don't wanna waste my dyno time/money wondering if it's an automatic switch.

I would be more concerned about the accuracy of the stock run without some relearn time based on your driving habits. The change with the ECU is immediate and you will have that data to see what the tweaks have on the dyno numbers.

Last edited by KN_TL; 05-16-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 392 Likes on 202 Posts
I'm playing stalker on J32A.org. Weeeeeeeeeee!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Race Director

KN: Tell Aaron that unplugging his JnR and plugging it back in won't hurt anything. Lol
SharksBreath (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 11:11 AM
BANNED

I would be more concerned about the accuracy of the stock run without some relearn time based on your driving habits. The change with the ECU is immediate and you will have that data to see what the tweaks have on the dyno numbers.
alright i'll disconnect the j&r on friday, drive around until sunday and do some runs with stock ECU. then plug in j&r and do some more runs.

hope it shows a difference on the charts.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:27 AM
All motor

Originally Posted by Maharajamd
Edit: And Sonnick. You're playing dirty. You should keep one randoms persons account, from a 5 comment thread, out of here...
I'm not playing dirty. Hi Speed posted his personal issue in here, which Rodney tried to resolve. I'm just relaying information. I'm not here to say Rodney is a bad guy, he's done everything to prove otherwise in my eyes. I just wanted to give the members a heads up like I said, because the fellow members are like family. No malicious intent. Obviously it was taken that way, but I guarantee not 1 person will be swayed, especially since he just shipped out another batch.

I'm pushing for Rodney. But it's impossible to please everyone when you're a one man army.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Safety Car

I'm not playing dirty. Hi Speed posted his personal issue in here, which Rodney tried to resolve. I'm just relaying information. I'm not here to say Rodney is a bad guy, he's done everything to prove otherwise in my eyes. I just wanted to give the members a heads up like I said, because the fellow members are like family. No malicious intent. Obviously it was taken that way, but I guarantee not 1 person will be swayed, especially since he just shipped out another batch.

I'm pushing for Rodney. But it's impossible to please everyone when you're a one man army.
I don't see you playing dirty either. It's just another couple of people who aren't happy with some of the delays and personal outcome.

Like I said, same as I have seen here. Some want it now and want it done and then you get some who will blame others for something they caused and just want it fixed no matter who actually caused it.
Sonnick (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 01:29 PM

Sonnick....i know you (from the forums) and hence respect/trust you....but i dont know the person who posted that up on the other forums....

so 1 guy comes and says the engine caught on fire BECAUSE of JnR ECU and i wont do business with them....no supporting post or supporting evidence, was it the ECU or evidence that his engine caught on fire from the Turbo (heck i dont even know if he has the turbo !!!)

so my point being its a great heads up giving by you....but then i think you are playing dirty from how you have formulated your above post....so you havent ordered the ECU but you make sure to post the time taken by Rodney....or the issues with Hi Speed (i doubt you know both sides of the story there)....again am not saying you need to know, am just saying dont mention it if you dont know.....if you would have just posted the link and left it at that, i bet you would have gotten a lot more attention....just my 2 cents brother....

i understand the turn around time mentioned was end of Feb....and its mid May...so he is not 4 months out but 2 and half months out....i do understand thats a long long time but he had some family related emergency plus he never said NO to anyone who wants their money back....so if people want their $$$ back, PM me or talk to Rodney and we will refund you....

yes i wish my ECU had come in earlier....but this is RnD....and this is your post about RnD on the other thread:

R&D doesn't happen overnight, neither does fabrication. They are doing their best to produce the best Jpipe for our application. Be patient. I think this teaser thread was a bit premature, but it sure has us all twitching in anticipation. We need to be patient and come to terms with the fact that this probably won't be ready until the end of the year.
i agree that Marcus has not taken any orders for the jpipe but 10 months for developing a already existing jpipe versus 2.5 months for a standalone ECU....i think its pretty fair....

ofcourse i am biased towards Rodney.....coz he has never gone quite....what i mean is people who delay shipping wont reply to your text/calls/etc....but Rodney always replied and explained me why he is late or cant ship for another 2 days....and its not only for me....people have called him from the forums and he has always replied....

and he is taking preventive measure so this doesnt happen again....i had 3 more orders for him but he told me to ask them to wait 2-3 weeks before getting orders as he wants to clear the current orders first....so if you ask me, its not bad at all for a startup company....remember when the RV6 V1 exhaust was more than 6 months out even thow they had a prototype ready and the payments in hand ?

Last edited by swoosh; 05-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:33 PM
runnin a little boost

Received 256 Likes on 208 Posts
I think some members feel you need to be an expert at working with the ecu for you to deserve to have it and this is not the case. This is the reason for professionals in our society, to take on tasks we are unable to, either because of skill or time. A result of enlisting a professional to perform work for you is, it's hard to judge the quality of that work when the work being performed is beyond your skill level. In my case I have the shop saying " these parts are not working right and Rodney is to blame" and the other I have Rodney saying " you shop is not following my directions ". Neither side has any reason to waste time and both have done good work or made quality products in the past. It's hard to figure out what to think.

As far as Rodney, no attempt was made to address my concerns until an email yesterday and I am thankful for his willingness to help.
My hope is to enlist his expertise by shipping the car to him this summer, to get it tuned by the man who knows this platform best.

Last edited by Hi speed; 05-16-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Hi speed
I think some members feel you need to be an expert at working with the ecu for you to deserve to have it and this is not the case. This is the reason for professionals in our society, to take on tasks we are unable to, either because of skill or time. A result of enlisting a professional to perform work for you is, it's hard to judge the quality of that work when the work being performed is beyond your skill level. In my case I have the shop saying " these parts are not working right and Rodney is to blame" and the other I have Rodney saying " you shop is not following my directions ". Neither side has any reason to waste time and both have done good work or made quality products in the past. It's hard to figure out what to think.

As far as Rodney, no attempt was made to address my concerns until an email yesterday and I am thankful for his willingness to help.
My hope is to enlist his expertise by shipping the car to him this summer, to get it tuned by the man who knows this platform best.
The key comment in your post is KEY PROFESSIONALS WHO KNOW THIS PRODUCT. In your case, you appeared to not have one of these.

It's like you going to the doctor for a cold and they're going to tell you that you need a vasectomy to cure it when you full well know that they are wrong.

I talked to Rodney and things your tuner was saying and the approach was totally wrong. If you had at least some knowledge under your belt, you would know that. This stuff is not marketed by ANYONE as a turnkey product.

It's the same thing over @ j32a. Someone's car burns up from the headlight short circuit and it's somehow the ECU's fault?

I'm not an expert by all means but I am doing everything I can to know that I am not going to damage or burn down my ride.

It's foolish to do this to something you rely on to get you to work everyday.

BTW, don't you think spending 3 weeks in the hospital awaiting a child to be born is a legitimate excuse?

Last edited by KN_TL; 05-16-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:15 PM
Race Director

Just because we love each other so much... First page straight from JnR... "Jandr plug and play ECU". :P

I can't imagine anyone with tuning experience having 'too' much trouble with TunerStudio and or MS3.

But we are talking about an individually, handmade, product here. There has to be some allowances and or room for error.
justnspace (05-16-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 02:38 PM
All motor

Originally Posted by swoosh
Sonnick....i know you (from the forums) and hence respect/trust you....but i dont know the person who posted that up on the other forums....

so 1 guy comes and says the engine caught on fire BECAUSE of JnR ECU and i wont do business with them....no supporting post or supporting evidence, was it the ECU or evidence that his engine caught on fire from the Turbo (heck i dont even know if he has the turbo !!!)

so my point being its a great heads up giving by you....but then i think you are playing dirty from how you have formulated your above post....so you havent ordered the ECU but you make sure to post the time taken by Rodney....or the issues with Hi Speed (i doubt you know both sides of the story there)....again am not saying you need to know, am just saying dont mention it if you dont know.....if you would have just posted the link and left it at that, i bet you would have gotten a lot more attention....just my 2 cents brother....

i understand the turn around time mentioned was end of Feb....and its mid May...so he is not 4 months out but 2 and half months out....i do understand thats a long long time but he had some family related emergency plus he never said NO to anyone who wants their money back....so if people want their $$$ back, PM me or talk to Rodney and we will refund you....

yes i wish my ECU had come in earlier....but this is RnD....and this is your post about RnD on the other thread:

i agree that Marcus has not taken any orders for the jpipe but 10 months for developing a already existing jpipe versus 2.5 months for a standalone ECU....i think its pretty fair....

ofcourse i am biased towards Rodney.....coz he has never gone quite....what i mean is people who delay shipping wont reply to your text/calls/etc....but Rodney always replied and explained me why he is late or cant ship for another 2 days....and its not only for me....people have called him from the forums and he has always replied....

and he is taking preventive measure so this doesnt happen again....i had 3 more orders for him but he told me to ask them to wait 2-3 weeks before getting orders as he wants to clear the current orders first....so if you ask me, its not bad at all for a startup company....remember when the RV6 V1 exhaust was more than 6 months out even thow they had a prototype ready and the payments in hand ?
Not sure why you guys are saying I'm playing dirty. I even stated I was a third party and have no bias to either side in my post. I then stated I had no malicious intentions, and support Rodney.

I haven't ordered an ECU for a few reasons:

1) He hasn't started working on an Accord harness yet as far as I know
2) There still seem to be some kinks that people have been dealing with
3) I have new mods coming
4) There is a potentially cheaper option in the near future who's main distributor happens to be a GREAT tuner and pretty local to me

As previously stated, he is a one man army and because of that he has limited time, resources, and $$ to do R&D. For being the lone ranger, I think he's handled most of his dealings pretty well.

Like I said, I commend Rodney for what he has done. I mentioned that in a couple of my posts. I also mentioned that I am a 3rd party with no involvement in any of this. All I was doing was relaying information that I considered important for those purchasing the ECU.

I don't remember how RV6 dealt with his exhaust batches. In regards to Marcus' thread, it's 100% different. Marcus hasn't taken any down payments or made any effort to start a group buy. His intentions were made clear: to create the most efficient Jpipe on the market. I completely agree that it was way premature, but the concept is very different. I don't recall him giving any dates on when it will be finished, and that was for a good reason; he doesn't know.

Please refrain from commenting that I'm 'playing dirty.' I'm a very active member of this forum and contribute accordingly. I try to keep an open mind with everything and don't have any issues with anyone. I gave my unbiased opinion on the matter, being a 3rd party, and that's it. I didn't speak down to Rodney nor bash him in any way. I did mention that I think he could've handled it better, but there was no indication of me 'speaking down' to him or 'playing dirty.' If I was playing dirty I'd say basically what that guy said on J32a.

I've never dealt with Rodney on a business level so I can only comment on what I've seen from other people. What I've seen for the most part is positive feedback. When I emailed him he seemed eager to answer the question(s) at hand and in a timely fashion. All I did here was provide a link to a thread where someone had an issue. I'm glad he got back to Hi Speed and things are working out.

I hope you guys realize I wasn't bashing Rodney nor trying to deter anyone from purchasing his product(s). I also said that he SHOULD put this all on hold for his daughter. I would do the same. In no way did I even hint that this takes priority over his family & child. That's ridiculous.

Last edited by Sonnick; 05-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Race Director

^We know. Well I'm sure most of us do. No worries man.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 224 Likes on 148 Posts
with that being said.. any idea whose ecu got shipped out yet swoosh?
Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM

I know for sure Gary went out yesterday....Ryan's went out today....

i dont know about the other 2 ECU's I think it was for Feji and someone else....i spoke to Rodney over lunch while he was working on the other ECU's....we are gonna talk tonight to get some definitive names and other's ETA....

Quick Reply: Group Buy for JnR ECU - Dyno's/Gains (12/23); Prices Posted (1/7)