Group Buy for JnR ECU - Dyno's/Gains (12/23); Prices Posted (1/7)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 12:06 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
Originally Posted by FCVadi
funny part is I hope it comes later in February.. too damn cold to work on the car now.. maybe the roll out of the product can occur by region? or by people willing to work on it first.. so we can get results out earlier? just a thought.. thinking outside the "box"
Rodney has 6-7 ECU's ready with him...he will be keeping 1-2 for testing and start the shipping the rest in the next week or so....I bet everyone will get the ECU between 17-25th Feb, excluding Canadian people LOL (shipper decides their fate)

That is a good idea thow...what is a better option pick one:

1> Rodney ship my product and I wanna be the judge if I wanna install it or make it an expensive paperweight for couple months
2> I dont mind getting my product in/around Mid-March to End-March

Originally Posted by justnspace
I've asked swoosh if I could be the first.
lets see if he comes through
the way you have been behaving, i doubt it

Originally Posted by gerzand
Feel free to drive to ohio and ill fix you guys up. I'll be the midwest regional rep. lol
you know i will be up there getting this done and another thing you better be ready for me bishhh

LAST DAY FOR ORDERS !!!! WHO WANTS IN ????

PS: Since Feji's idea is awesome, who all would like to wait ? Maybe I can ask Rodney to extend the GB for 2 more weeks since people are not too too eager to get the ECU's in ?

1> swoosh: i dont mind waiting until March
2> Feji:
3> Aaron:
4> Justin:
Old 01-31-2012, 12:13 PM
The Track Terror

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts
ninja edit...

Last edited by the fenda rolla; 01-31-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:17 PM

^^^ lol anyone not on my list is getting their shizz now LOL....

i was just messing with Justn and Aaron....but i do agree it will be a good idea to ship the products to southern parts first and then move up north
Old 01-31-2012, 12:20 PM
The Track Terror

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts
^^^ lol oh ok got it! Sah-weet!!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:37 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
nah i mean, i'd like to have the ECU as soon as possible. maybe i will install it right away, either way...i'd like to be at the top of the list.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 224 Likes on 148 Posts
we tha people want our sheitt ssaaann, amiright
Old 01-31-2012, 12:47 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 121 Likes on 111 Posts
I am not sure if it is good or sad that I understand all the slang type words

that said I can wait until mid or end of March.. I got enough clutter in the house.. and rather give folks who can install right away the opportunity to do it... old person like me takes awhile to do things
Old 01-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 224 Likes on 148 Posts
^ ya i can wait.. but rather have it asap to get it fine tuned.
how many of us paid anyways; 15?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:10 PM

14 people paid....which includes 4 of us who paid in December, before the GB....

So the GB yielded 10 orders
Old 01-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 290 Posts
Originally Posted by BostonSilverTypeS
I can get that light to stay fully lit when fully wot on 1st, 2nd or 3rd gear after I pass 3500prm

....could it be picking up background noises!!???

A quick-and-dirty test would be to do the following to see if the alerting above 3500 rpm is real knock or background noise.

Put the trans in SS mode. Apply moderate throttle to run the rpm's up under light load. Watch the alert light to see if it comes on while you twist the tach up to 6000 rpm under moderate-to-light load.

Although this procedure does not fully reproduce your level of background noise, this procedure will come close to it. If the light comes on, then this demonstrates that the unit could be reacting to noise because you will most likely not have true knock under light load above 3500 rpm. But on the other hand, I don't know what your JnR map is doing. I can only speak for the oem map myself.

If the light stays off above 3500 rpm until you are applying nearly wot, then this could indicate that it is real knock, not just background noise. This is because the level of noise will be fully present at any given rpm even with light throttle. So if the light is off at a given rpm, even with 1/2 throttle for example, we can rule out that the alerting is a false alert due to noise..... because the light proved that it would remain off under moderate throttle (the noise is present regardless of throttle position for the most part).

what about you Inaccurate since you are logging are you getting alot of knock and if you are at what rpms and range do you start seeing knock mostly at?

Yes, I have knock (by design) and my knock is very predictable.

My knock is based on the oem map. As you probably know, I trick my oem ecu to give me the maximum possible timing from the oem map. That is, I do not allow the oem ecu to reduce timing based on inputs from the oem knock sensor and I have the oem IAT sensor in the front air dam to catch cooler air than in the oem IAT location.

As you can imagine, my ghetto map is not ideally fine-tuned for my exact application. So, there are several areas in the map that will predictably produce knock. Below are those areas in the map -

1) Wot in any gear (5AT) beyond 2nd gear while going up an incline of greater than a 20 degrees incline. This proves that a full-weight TL could not leave with my ghetto map. I say this because the inclined road is mimicking the additional weigh that my car is missing. All of this is *not* dependant on the weather temperature. Hot 100*+ weather, 40* weather, and all temps in between will produce the knock up an incline.

2) When weather temperatures are around 100*, I have knock approx half of the time that I WOT in 3rd gear. With temps at 85* or less, I have no knock in 3rd gear. But there is a imperfection in the map at around 65* where I nearly always have 3rd gear knock under wot.

3) Only on very rare occasions do I ever *not* have knock in 4th gear. Fourth gear nearly always has knock. It loves to produce knock the moment that the trans shifts into 4th from 3rd under WOT. Again, weather temp is not a variable.

4) During cold weather with temps around 40* and less, I will have moderate knock under the lightest throttle applications. For example, many times when temp is 40* and I am on the freeway cruising and I light apply throttle to gradually pick-up speed to go around someone, I will get moderate knock.

5) On hot 100*+ days, I will have *audible* tiny pinging under very light throttle. Interestingly, the monitor is not able to detect this knock. This is not a "slam" against my monitor. Any monitor would *not* be able to detect this. Remember when I mentioned how this stuff is more Art than Science.

6) Regardless of temp, when I am on the freeway cruising, and I go to 1/2 throttle to get an automatic downshift into 4th, and I hold that same 1/2 throttle position as I blast to 100 mph, I will nearly always have severe knocking. Remember this is with just 1/2 throttle and at no time did go push it past a 1/2 pedal. Fourth gear is nasty for producing knock.

There are probably other scenarios that I am leaving out. But, this should give you a good feel for my knocking situation.
The following users liked this post:
BostonSilverTypeS (01-31-2012)
Old 01-31-2012, 05:07 PM
04' tl 6 spd

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Ive been patiently waiting for the GB to end, NOW I would like mine ASAP thanks
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM

^^^ you need to reread the page
Old 01-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 121 Likes on 111 Posts
hmmm Rodney, Anil.. sorry if I started something bad... or annoying
Old 01-31-2012, 06:20 PM

Feji bro don't apologize, you were being selfless....it's a great quality

As I said I would wait until spring as well and over gtalk told Justn he could have my ECU...which is in Rodney's shop right now....as I know I won't be installing it right this moment...am waiting on couple other things
Old 01-31-2012, 06:26 PM
04' tl 6 spd

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by swoosh
^^^ lol anyone not on my list is getting their shizz now LOL....

i was just messing with Justn and Aaron....but i do agree it will be a good idea to ship the products to southern parts first and then move up north
I know whats been said, I cant wait to install this bad boy.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:48 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by Inaccurate
A quick-and-dirty test would be to do the following to see if the alerting above 3500 rpm is real knock or background noise.

Put the trans in SS mode. Apply moderate throttle to run the rpm's up under light load. Watch the alert light to see if it comes on while you twist the tach up to 6000 rpm under moderate-to-light load.
Yes this is what I have done and I do get knock while slowly accelerating past 3500rpm in 2nd, and 3rd gear.....I will have to email Rodney and find out if the JnR ECU is doing anything while the vehicle is knocking

1) Wot in any gear (5AT) beyond 2nd gear while going up an incline of greater than a 20 degrees incline. This proves that a full-weight TL could not leave with my ghetto map. I say this because the inclined road is mimicking the additional weigh that my car is missing. All of this is *not* dependant on the weather temperature. Hot 100*+ weather, 40* weather, and all temps in between will produce the knock up an incline.
Yes I have noticed that uphills do get the light to come on more often then flat roads which makes sense......

2) When weather temperatures are around 100*, I have knock approx half of the time that I WOT in 3rd gear. With temps at 85* or less, I have no knock in 3rd gear. But there is a imperfection in the map at around 65* where I nearly always have 3rd gear knock under wot.
I have not had the opportunity to drive in warmer weather than 50degrees so all my testing is cold weather testing and I assume it would knock more when its colder out than warmer!! and from what you stated thats what it seems like!

3) Only on very rare occasions do I ever *not* have knock in 4th gear. Fourth gear nearly always has knock. It loves to produce knock the moment that the trans shifts into 4th from 3rd under WOT. Again, weather temp is not a variable.
On the highway if I am cruising 4th gear I get no knock neither does 5th...I will have to pay attention wot on 4th gear when I finally do start getting knock...I have noticed if I stayed wot from 2nd all the way into 4th gear the light will stay lit as I am past 3500rpm constantly and the light seems to stay on during this time

4) During cold weather with temps around 40* and less, I will have moderate knock under the lightest throttle applications. For example, many times when temp is 40* and I am on the freeway cruising and I light apply throttle to gradually pick-up speed to go around someone, I will get moderate knock.
I have noticed at time on half throttle during driving around town/city I will get the light the flash or give small successions of blinks and then go off while in cruise mode or basically driving normal, so meaning without ever going into full throttle

5) On hot 100*+ days, I will have *audible* tiny pinging under very light throttle. Interestingly, the monitor is not able to detect this knock. This is not a "slam" against my monitor. Any monitor would *not* be able to detect this. Remember when I mentioned how this stuff is more Art than Science.
cannot perform this test yet! will have to wait till summer time

6) Regardless of temp, when I am on the freeway cruising, and I go to 1/2 throttle to get an automatic downshift into 4th, and I hold that same 1/2 throttle position as I blast to 100 mph, I will nearly always have severe knocking. Remember this is with just 1/2 throttle and at no time did go push it past a 1/2 pedal. Fourth gear is nasty for producing knock.
I am going to have to test this on highway and see what results I get...Thanks for the great info and I have this isnt interfering with the thread too much....I do feel this is all related and people can see things that are happening with me at least

On another issue I just received a new CEL with code P0128 which is coolant temp is below normal operating procedure...I deleted first time when it happened and read a quick freeze frame data to see what temp it was at and it read 150degrees...heat in vehicle still worked and nothing seemed different

so second time it happened again CEL same P0128 code and this is all while JnRecu is plugged in temp this time read 152degrees.....so to confirm if I actually have a legit fault code and a possible faulty Thermostat or coolant issue I unplugged the JnR ECU and reverted back to just OEM ecu plugged in....I drove around and let engine get up to temp and the gauge did display close to half way mark on engine temp as before it was more like quarter the way up...I am going to drive like this tommorow and usually on my way home I got faults to come on both times when I had the JnR ECU plugged in....So I will know if I have an issue with the unit or in fact I have a actual fault..... I think I may have also some loose connections with my ECU but this is only because I Rodney's actual unit from his car because the ECU's had not come in, in time while I was in Florida so Rodney already has stated he will eventually fix this and for now I am not too worried about as I can manage!!! I been kinda leaving Rodney alone and haven't really called him as I know he has many units to get ready and ship out!!

Also my starting situation has been inconsistant as sometimes I can get it to fire up and other times I will crank crank and crank...but I have found I can get it to always start by rapidly pressing the gas pedal down and it will most of the time start for me after about 3-5seconds....Not to worry about anyone else having this issue as I am getting this fixed and it has been delayed because on my end I have not had time to fix this as my laptop has shit the bed and need to borrow one or pick up a new one....(tax season gift to myself I guess a new laptop)_ LOL!

Ok enough of that those are some updates of some issues but as I said no big issues as it is going to be resolved

I will report though on the P0128 code and see if it's JnR ECU related or a legit fault !!

well thats all I got for any type of updates and I will keep everyone posted on the P0128 code!!
The following 2 users liked this post by BostonSilverTypeS:
Inaccurate (02-02-2012), Noober (02-01-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Groupbuy has officially ended want to thank everyone for there orders which has made this possible .
Orders are been placed harnesses are been put together will update all customers accordingy thsnks again ..
There will also be an instructional video we will make to show install of ecu ,how to connect to ecu ,ect ...
The following 9 users liked this post by jandrnextlevelperformance:
BostonSilverTypeS (02-02-2012), Gabriel06TL (02-02-2012), Inaccurate (02-02-2012), justnspace (02-02-2012), KN_TL (02-02-2012), laosthaha (02-03-2012), SharksBreath (02-02-2012), Sonnick (02-02-2012), the fenda rolla (02-02-2012) and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 02-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Safety Car

BostonSilverTypeS,

First, please allow me to correct myself. I made a mistake on one of my items. Below is the *corrected* version. I had mistakenly said 4th gear when I really meant to say 3rd gear -

6) Regardless of temp, when I am on the freeway cruising, and I go to 1/2 throttle to get an automatic downshift into 3rd, and I hold that same 1/2 throttle position as I blast to 100 mph, I will nearly always have severe knocking. Remember this is with just 1/2 throttle and at no time did I push it past a 1/2 pedal.

All of these areas where I get knock would be comparable to some one else only if they were using the oem ecu map. For you with the JnR ecu, I would expect for your knocking situation to be entirely different because the JnR map will probably be entirely different than the oem map.

By the way, thanks for keeping the forum updated on your progress. I am looking forward to seeing your progress with the JnR ecu and your impressions.
BostonSilverTypeS (02-02-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Burning Brakes

BostonSilverTypeS,

First, please allow me to correct myself. I made a mistake on one of my items. Below is the *corrected* version. I had mistakenly said 4th gear when I really meant to say 3rd gear -

6) Regardless of temp, when I am on the freeway cruising, and I go to 1/2 throttle to get an automatic downshift into 3rd, and I hold that same 1/2 throttle position as I blast to 100 mph, I will nearly always have severe knocking. Remember this is with just 1/2 throttle and at no time did I push it past a 1/2 pedal.

All of these areas where I get knock would be comparable to some one else only if they were using the oem ecu map. For you with the JnR ecu, I would expect for your knocking situation to be entirely different because the JnR map will probably be entirely different than the oem map.

By the way, thanks for keeping the forum updated on your progress. I am looking forward to seeing your progress with the JnR ecu and your impressions.
Now that correction makes alot more sense...because my notorious knocking gear is 3rd gear and I also get knocking all the way thru third whether I am full throttle or 1/2....

but the great news I got from Rodney and answered my question and possibly save ppl in future same wonders is that the JnR unit does in fact pull timing when the knock monitor is picking up knock!!

A quick note and I will not go into full detail but I do feel that in order to keep this motor running at it's best you will have some knock to certain amount of levels!! even in OEM form we get knock!! So the trick to is to have enough knock as close to peak performance as possible without going overboard!! Which IMHO the JnR ECU seems like it is doing a good job, because as I had stated I felt no difference in loss of power during knock when light was going off and nothing unsual as far as noises and or engine characteristics...

While we were tuning on the street we heard engine chatter(or pinging) and you could tell something was not right and we quickly corrected the issue when I was down in Florida with Rodney back in December!!!

Also I did report to Rodney in reference to the P0128 code and that in fact it was related to the JnR unit!! I have driven for two days and did not get the CEL of the code and speaking to Rodney he did tell me that the JnR unit does have control over the ECT and fans so which is good news to me as I know there is nothing really wrong with the car!!

Rodney did tell me he has a TypeS currently on hand and he will look into the issue and have it correctly!! I am in no rush to get these fixed and told him to worry about getting all the others guys waiting for their ECU who have paid and he can place me on standby as I am in the cold winter and won't really be using the ECU to it's full capacity until late spring when I get a chance to go to the track!!!

So in case people are wondering if there will be bugs/issues when they get their unit..IMHO i believe it will all be sorted out as my starting/cranking issue Rodney already has a new adjusted map for the fix, so I am assuming he already fixed with another TL and I am just waiting to have some time and a functional laptop to upload the new map to ECU!!!

Last edited by BostonSilverTypeS; 02-02-2012 at 05:37 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by BostonSilverTypeS:
Gabriel06TL (02-02-2012), Inaccurate (02-02-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Ecu dyno results

I just had my ECU installed last night and here are the results. The base map is with Aem V2, RV6 V3 Precat deletes and RV6 V3 Jpipe.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ecu Dyno.pdf (1.20 MB, 506 views)
alexSU (02-07-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 03:26 PM

^^^ Andrew....Rodney mailed me your graph LOL....i was just gonna post it up but i see you bet me to it....those look like good numbers....

numbers are 285hp/232tq for the people who are either too lazy to download or dont have Adobe
Old 02-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Safety Car

Here are the Ecu dyno results posted by Black07TLS.
Black07TLS posted them as a PDF and I converted them to pics.

Last edited by Inaccurate; 02-03-2012 at 03:33 PM.
alexSU (02-07-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 03:32 PM

Received 16,261 Likes on 11,972 Posts
what sup with the spike?
and i'll be happy. I have the same mods and 260hp sounds GREAT!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by justnspace
what sup with the spike?
Yo, Vtak just kicked in
Old 02-03-2012, 03:46 PM

Andrew, do you know what did your AFR map look like...also, do you know what rpm was your VTEC "kick in" was set to ? was it 4800 or 5K ?
Old 02-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Racer

Received 73 Likes on 62 Posts
Black07TLS, are you 5AT or 6MT?
Old 02-03-2012, 04:00 PM

^^^ from my excel sheet....

He is 07 Type S 5AT. Mods= Intake/PCD/Jpipe. He got ECU and Harness
Old 02-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks Inacc for converting the pdf to pictures.

Justnspace you will be very pleased with the results since you have the same mods.

Andrew, do you know what did your AFR map look like...also, do you know what rpm was your VTEC "kick in" was set to ? was it 4800 or 5K ?
I'm not sure but maybe Rodney knows those details.

I have an 2007 5AT.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:10 PM
Cruisin'

^^^ from my excel sheet....

He is 07 Type S 5AT. Mods= Intake/PCD/Jpipe. He got ECU and Harness
Actually I decided not to go with the extended harness since the unit fits great under the glovebox. There is a slight bulge in the passenger footwell but it is barely noticeable.
BostonSilverTypeS (02-03-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 04:16 PM

^^^ Perfect....Advantages of being so close to Rodney's shop LOL....

Let me talk to Rodney wrt what settings he had on your ECU and will post em up if you dont mind
Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Cruisin'

Received 16 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Bpearl2010
Hey

Would you know if this will work for the 8th gen accord?

2010 Honda Accord V6 Auto J35
^^^ It will....you will need a different connector/harness thow....

I will confirm this from Rodney and post it up
Sounds good man, keep me updated please. I can also post this in my Accord forums for a Group if it helps with number.

But just need to confirm it will work with Auto VCM motors, and 6-6 Vtec motor
Any news thanks.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Burning Brakes

it's left at stock as the TypeS models vtec kicks in @ 5k from factory....so all other who's vtec kicks in earlier on earlier model TL's will get a bump in vtec engagement!!......spoke to Rodney and I will be getting some nice updates from this tune!!

This must have been the car Rodney was telling me about that he had on hand!!! very impressive gains!!
Old 02-03-2012, 05:56 PM

Any news thanks.
Dude am so sorry I forgot to post this up.....

He said he will be doing some test on Accords and then coming up with a new GB for the accord community....will be a little bit but he will make it happen....

no homo...stay in touch

it's left at stock as the TypeS models vtec kicks in @ 5k from factory....so all other who's vtec kicks in earlier on earlier model TL's will get a bump in vtec engagement!!......spoke to Rodney and I will be getting some nice updates from this tune!!

This must have been the car Rodney was telling me about that he had on hand!!! very impressive gains!!
am glad Rodney is in contact with multiple people about this ECU....just goes to say about his customer service....
The following 2 users liked this post by swoosh:
BostonSilverTypeS (02-03-2012), Bpearl2010 (02-03-2012)
Old 02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
Any news thanks.
I'm gathering up ECU pin outs for him. I've given him the 05 and 06 Accord pinouts but the 2010 is weird. I'll figure it out and send him what he needs. I'm sure he'll get to you once he satisfies all of the orders from this GB.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Cruisin'

Received 16 Likes on 3 Posts
Dude am so sorry I forgot to post this up.....

He said he will be doing some test on Accords and then coming up with a new GB for the accord community....will be a little bit but he will make it happen....

no homo...stay in touch

am glad Rodney is in contact with multiple people about this ECU....just goes to say about his customer service....
Originally Posted by KN_TL
I'm gathering up ECU pin outs for him. I've given him the 05 and 06 Accord pinouts but the 2010 is weird. I'll figure it out and send him what he needs. I'm sure he'll get to you once he satisfies all of the orders from this GB.

Thanks guys..

I will be checking back in..

Old 02-04-2012, 03:04 AM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
Very nice gains Black07. Not to sound like an ass guys, but the final numbers are way inflated. You can't count the spike as the final number. My graph had a spike too, hence my sig change from 255/209 to 250/209. It looks to me as if there was a spike on both your baseline and after ECU runs. It seems to me your baseline was ~240/207 and with the ECU, ~260/220. Still great peak gains. But focus on the power under the curve. From 3200 to 3800 you gained 30-40wtq. That's insane. Everywhere after that about 20 throughout. HP average is about 15 or so throughout as well, with the peak around 20. Again, around 3K you gained 30whp.....

Just a reminder guys...don't let the peak numbers fool you. They don't tell the whole story. By this I mean a 13wtq peak from the tune may not seem so amazing at first glance, but focus on the whole curve.

What I really like about this graph is that the power seems to hold up to 7200RPM. From 6-7k it's above 250whp. That's damn good, especially with the stock exhaust!

Last edited by Sonnick; 02-04-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:19 AM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
I couldn't edit in time. It seems by the look of the 2nd graph that the final numbers are closer to 270/225. My apologies. Great numbers and gains! Final peak gains are ~30whp/18wtq with 15whp/20wtq average throughout. Wow!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Burning Brakes

^ yes the spikes should not be accounted for as when I did by baseline run I spiked a peak of 275whp when in fact it was more around 260whp!! so I had basically 15whp peak spike lol which at first I looked at it and was like (scratching my head this can't be right )!! lol but yeah power under the curve is what is amazing to see!! and how the power stays strong all the way to redline!!!

Last edited by BostonSilverTypeS; 02-04-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: meant to say should be not looked at!! which is weird why it does that spike to begin with!!
Old 02-04-2012, 11:08 AM
N0w $hiftinG N/A

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Black07TLS
Thanks Inacc for converting the pdf to pictures.

Justnspace you will be very pleased with the results since you have the same mods.

I'm not sure but maybe Rodney knows those details.

I have an 2007 5AT.
bro that is some good asss gains man as I plan to purchase this ECU setup after following this thread since it first started. We have to meet up in time since im here in FL as well. Jus waiting until tax refund to pay rodney a visit even tho i missed the group buy oh well. But its a must have for spring I would deff like to hear or feel the difference tho and ill let u know when I take the trip to rodney since ill be expecting some nice gains since im 6MT.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:51 AM

I spoke to Rodney to give a little price break (little over the GB price but still less than retail) to couple members who have been on the thread since day one....

So let me know when your ready....

Quick Reply: Group Buy for JnR ECU - Dyno's/Gains (12/23); Prices Posted (1/7)