Group Buy for JnR ECU - Dyno's/Gains (12/23); Prices Posted (1/7)

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 02:47 PM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
Lol.

Would we be able to purchase singular items such as the AEM UEGO by itself?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:02 PM
takin care of Business in

Received 4,732 Likes on 4,064 Posts
Originally Posted by Inaccurate
@ Swoosh

Congratulations on your award (click here) !

hahaha thanks Tim....perks of having a desk job i guess

Originally Posted by Noober
^ congrats swoosh, haha 100% activity
hey it means "go get a freaking LIFE" LOL.....but none the less, i will take it

Originally Posted by Sonnick
Lol.

Would we be able to purchase singular items such as the AEM UEGO by itself?
for you, i will make it happen....PM me....am still waiting on Rodney to get back to me with couple things but yeah....
Old 01-10-2012, 03:05 PM
All motor

Originally Posted by swoosh
for you, i will make it happen....PM me....am still waiting on Rodney to get back to me with couple things but yeah....
Oh the love This is for that time no one else thanked you and I did isn't it?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:07 PM

^^^ hahahahaa

nah this for all the times you have helped me out with the PM's about exhaust and cams and yada yada yada
Old 01-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 224 Likes on 148 Posts
OH by the way, how long are we estimated to wait till shipment starts?
Old 01-10-2012, 05:26 PM

3 weeks once the GB is done....or rodney starts ordering....
Old 01-10-2012, 05:47 PM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
just so i understand correctly...

regardless of when we pay, we all still have to wait until the end of the group buy before they'll be shipped? so we're looking at the first/second week of february before they're delivered?
Old 01-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Burning Brakes

Umm.. That's absurd. I could've just waited till the last minute then?.. I was under the impression (normal group buys) that he had the equipment ready and was ready to ship after he configures the base maps....
No wonder there were no pictures posted up..
Maybe its my fault for ordering too soon, but I'm pretty upset to hear that it'll take a month to receive my products.

Last edited by Noober; 01-10-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Under construction

Received 96 Likes on 68 Posts
Umm.. That's absurd. I could've just waited till the last minute then?.. I was under the impression (normal group buys) that he had the equipment ready and was ready to ship after he configures the base maps....
Maybe its my fault for ordering too soon, but I'm pretty upset to hear that it'll take a month to receive my products.

ive been following this thread for a while and all i see is you whinning and bitchin and complaining

patience dude, you'll get your product...dont get your panties in a bunch

Old 01-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Chapter Leader (San Antonio)

Received 435 Likes on 320 Posts
^+1

Almost EVERY group buy on AZ-- you have to wait, unless they SAY that everything is in stock (and THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT GETTING 'FEELERS' for the ECU to begin with).

Whole point of a group buy is seeing how many people are interested and putting a cheaper price because of the 'bulk' buying. You can't expect any company to have them in stock during GBs unless they are a very big company and they can make that risk.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:59 PM
UA7 6MT

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Dude your giving Canadian's a bad reputation.
Take it down a level and relax man.
We're talking about an ECU not a heart transplant.

If you read the posts he stated from the beginning that he is going to get all the payments together and make one large order to obtain more savings.
Its no ones fault but your own that you didn't read the thread properly.

If you would have read the JnR ECU thread you would have seen the exact same pictures.
Those pictures were added here upon your request because you lacked the ability to actually read about what you signed up to buy.
Explain where the correlation exists from failing to post pictures and not having the units available...?

Your epitomizing the type of people that the senior members, who are already running the ECU, warned Rodney about.

Last edited by TmaX; 01-10-2012 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Burning Brakes

ahh okay my bad brohams. sincere apologies, please don't shun me on my lack of reading. also to all canadians ALL of them, i apologize.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
You've got to understand that Rodney is a very small business and doesn't have the extra cash hanging around to build these things based on speculation.

If you hadn't heard about his first venture into group buys and granted we were talking about a full turbo kit, but he got over 60 people who said they were in, he became a vendor and 3 of us actually bought it.

We said all this early on. If anyone would want to invest in his abilities, I am sure you could work something out. Otherwise, you have to be patient.
The following users liked this post:
Noober (01-10-2012)
Old 01-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by KN_TL
You've got to understand that Rodney is a very small business and doesn't have the extra cash hanging around to build these things based on speculation.

If you hadn't heard about his first venture into group buys and granted we were talking about a full turbo kit, but he got over 60 people who said they were in, he became a vendor and 3 of us actually bought it.

We said all this early on. If anyone would want to invest in his abilities, I am sure you could work something out. Otherwise, you have to be patient.
Yeah I understand now, thanks for being calm and collective and simply explaining my wrongs for being impatient.
I guess I'm just overly excited to get the ecu installed. Didn't mean to sound like a prude.

No need for crybaby pictures and being a dick.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Safety Car

Received 435 Likes on 328 Posts
Yeah I understand now, thanks for being calm and collective and simply explaining my wrongs for being impatient.
I guess I'm just overly excited to get the ecu installed. Didn't mean to sound like a prude.

I was one of the first to get this baby and I had to wait quite a while so I understand the excitement part. When it did show up though. the wait was worth it.

What I've learned over the past year with Rodney is he doesn't want to release anything that could cause damage. He also will support you almost too much and it sometimes causes some delays to other customers.

Don't worry about people who belittle.... dude doesn't appear to have an Acura anyway.
Noober (01-10-2012)
Old 01-10-2012, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by SharksBreath
just so i understand correctly...

regardless of when we pay, we all still have to wait until the end of the group buy before they'll be shipped? so we're looking at the first/second week of february before they're delivered?
well i was expecting 10+ people to have paid by now and hence Rodney placing a little bulk order.....but since thats is not the case, we thought waiting a little might help....either way if you see 10+ paid people on the list tomorrow, then Rodney will order tomorrow and have the ECU's delivered to you before end of Jan.....

nah....this started as a Feeler thread remember....so see the interest and then order.....you cant order 50 units and have only 5 paid members or order 5 units and have 50 paid members....

Originally Posted by alexSU
ive been following this thread for a while and all i see is you whinning and bitchin and complaining

patience dude, you'll get your product...dont get your panties in a bunch

lol....you made the "fuck off" sound so polite....i like that

Originally Posted by TheChamp531
^+1

Almost EVERY group buy on AZ-- you have to wait, unless they SAY that everything is in stock (and THIS WHOLE THREAD IS ABOUT GETTING 'FEELERS' for the ECU to begin with).

Whole point of a group buy is seeing how many people are interested and putting a cheaper price because of the 'bulk' buying. You can't expect any company to have them in stock during GBs unless they are a very big company and they can make that risk.
^^^ yessssir

Originally Posted by TmaX
Dude your giving Canadian's a bad reputation.
Take it down a level and relax man.
We're talking about an ECU not a heart transplant.

If you read the posts he stated from the beginning that he is going to get all the payments together and make one large order to obtain more savings.
Its no ones fault but your own that you didn't read the thread properly.

If you would have read the JnR ECU thread you would have seen the exact same pictures.
Those pictures were added here upon your request because you lacked the ability to actually read about what you signed up to buy.
Explain where the correlation exists from failing to post pictures and not having the units available...?

Your epitomizing the type of people that the senior members, who are already running the ECU, warned Rodney about.
are all canadians like that ??? LOL....

ahh okay my bad brohams. sincere apologies, please don't shun me on my lack of reading. also to all canadians ALL of them, i apologize.
hahaha we are messing with you dude....

^^^ THIS

we all are ....its natural LOL....

I was one of the first to get this baby and I had to wait quite a while so I understand the excitement part. When it did show up though. the wait was worth it.

What I've learned over the past year with Rodney is he doesn't want to release anything that could cause damage. He also will support you almost too much and it sometimes causes some delays to other customers.

Don't worry about people who belittle.... dude doesn't appear to have an Acura anyway.
yes....after speaking to Rodney I was like...."dont worry about the discount dude....i would twice as much for such customer service..."
Old 01-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Received 187 Likes on 147 Posts
Still waiting on Fuel Pump pricing Swoosh... And also if he can get the other LC-1 kit to give us options between Innovate or AEM...
Old 01-10-2012, 11:30 PM

^^^ just spoke to Rodney....couple more pricing coming up and so is a surprise for all
Old 01-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Dude, I HATE surprises...
Old 01-11-2012, 08:01 AM
The Track Terror

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts
In for the surprise...hope it's sour skittles...i love me some sour skittles...
Old 01-11-2012, 08:25 AM
runnin a little boost

Received 256 Likes on 208 Posts
^^^ just spoke to Rodney....couple more pricing coming up and so is a surprise for all
Can you have him put up the real length of the extended harness, I am thinking it has to be closer to 5-6 feet.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 121 Likes on 111 Posts
Swoosh, can I make payment on what I want and then send my mods after? I got the cash was just waiting to detail out my mods.. but I can give cash now and info later when Rodney is ready to work on it
Old 01-11-2012, 10:19 AM
BANNED

Received 2,885 Likes on 1,784 Posts
PAYMENT SENT

swoosh, i also sent you a PM with my modifications so that you can update the spreadsheet.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
Guys here are some more pricing:

FOR GB:
Custom Fuel Pump Assembly: $275

AFTER GB:
Custom Fuel Pump Assembly: $315

As for the surprise :
JnR is a AUTHORIZED retailed for P2R Products. I am trying to get some rock bottom prices on:
EGR Block off Plate
Other P2R products. Will have them posted up tonight.

About the Innovative LC1 controller, I will get prices today and will update them later tonight as well.

MODS: If you can please update the 1st post with the prices.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by InFaMouSLink
Dude, I HATE surprises...
LOL i think this one will be a good one for you

Originally Posted by the fenda rolla
In for the surprise...hope it's sour skittles...i love me some sour skittles...
put your skittles where you mouth is LOL

Originally Posted by Hi speed
Can you have him put up the real length of the extended harness, I am thinking it has to be closer to 5-6 feet.
I spoke to Rodney on this...and he kept saying "dont worry, if someone orders the harness, I will make sure it fits where they want to fit the ECU"....i tried to check couple websites and thought the harness was around 9-10 feet....

Originally Posted by FCVadi
Swoosh, can I make payment on what I want and then send my mods after? I got the cash was just waiting to detail out my mods.. but I can give cash now and info later when Rodney is ready to work on it
Yessir....

Originally Posted by SharksBreath
PAYMENT SENT

swoosh, i also sent you a PM with my modifications so that you can update the spreadsheet.
spreadsheet updated

Originally Posted by jandrnextlevelperformance
Guys here are some more pricing:

FOR GB:
Custom Fuel Pump Assembly: $275

AFTER GB:
Custom Fuel Pump Assembly: $315

As for the surprise :
JnR is a AUTHORIZED retailed for P2R Products. I am trying to get some rock bottom prices on:
EGR Block off Plate
Other P2R products. Will have them posted up tonight.

About the Innovative LC1 controller, I will get prices today and will update them later tonight as well.

MODS: If you can please update the 1st post with the prices.
hahahah ways to make us spend more $$$
Old 01-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Burning Brakes

hmm.. OK, going to hold off on payment until I hear the LC-1 cost... I am going ECU, Knock Monitor, Harness, and Sensor.. but rather have the LC-1 vs AEM..

and before anyone says anything.. AEM and LC-1 is the same but there are more articles and information of LC-1 with MS3.. that said I bet Rodney has all the info on AEM and MS3.. LC-1 is just my preference... you say tomato.. I say tomato
InFaMouSLink (01-11-2012)
Old 01-11-2012, 12:35 PM

^^^ sounds fair
Old 01-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

i just dont like the AEM gauges... I like the Analog G3 gauge which also has a better range 8-16 i believe vs AEM which only goes down to 11.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Swoosh/rodney- Please confirm??

Your still going with the Aeromotive 340LPH Pump in the new assemblies correct. You stopped using the Walbro 255 due to loudness and too many Knock-offs..
Old 01-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

oh yea PAYMENT SENT!

i'll just pay again when you get prices on the LC-1
Old 01-11-2012, 01:56 PM
runnin a little boost

Received 256 Likes on 208 Posts
^^^ sounds fair
Hey Swoosh can you have Rodney call me if you speak to him or Rodney if you see this please call me today after 3:30 PST I need speak with you right away.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:03 PM

Swoosh/rodney- Please confirm??

Your still going with the Aeromotive 340LPH Pump in the new assemblies correct. You stopped using the Walbro 255 due to loudness and too many Knock-offs..
Aeromotive 340.....but now Walbro has a 400 version

oh yea PAYMENT SENT!

i'll just pay again when you get prices on the LC-1
hahah PM me all the what you ordered/mods on ur car/name/car model etc....so that there will be no confusion.....

thanks bro....

Originally Posted by Hi speed
Hey Swoosh can you have Rodney call me if you speak to him or Rodney if you see this please call me today after 3:30 PST I need speak with you right away.
sound good....PM me your number, will holla at you....
Old 01-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts
More Pricing.....Updated Options....

NOTE: The prices will include Shipping and Handling as well as Paypal fees. Shipping to Canada add $35 dollars.

The ECU price includes:
Jandr plug and play ECU
ECU harness prewired onto jumper harness
Base map preloaded into ECU

When ordering please include,
Year of Car ?
Auto or Manual ?
Base or TypeS ?
Upgades done to the car please include all mods this will help get the most accurate BASE MAP

PAYPAL ID: jandrnextlevel@yahoo.com

PRICES BEFORE JAN 31st
ECU: 1225
Knock Monitor: 100
AEM 30-4100 AEM Wideband UEGO Gauge Controller: 180
12" Harness: 60
Injectors: 265
Custom Fuel Pump Assembly Aeromotive 340: $275
P2R EGR Block off plate: $19

Innovative LC1: $205 (Controller + Wideband + Gauge)
Innovative LC1: $150 (Controller + Wideband)

Pigtails: Am still working on a good price for those. Dont send in payment for those. If you need them, let me know and will PM you the price.

After Jan 31st prices
ECU: 1395
Knock Monitor: 125
AEM Wideband: 190
12" Harness: 75
Injectors: 280
Custom Fuel Pump Assembly Aeromotive 340: $315
P2R EGR Block off plate: $21

Innovative LC1: $220 (Controller + Wideband + Gauge)
Innovative LC1: $160 (Controller + Wideband)

So in the GB you will be saving a total of $280

EDIT: Mods can you please reflect the changes to 1st post ? Thank you.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:29 PM
The Track Terror

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts
Quick question, will your ECU keep the check engine light from coming on from the EGR block off plate?
Old 01-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Chapter Leader (NY/NJ)

Better question.... why block EGR?
Old 01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 58 Posts
Originally Posted by the fenda rolla
Quick question, will your ECU keep the check engine light from coming on from the EGR block off plate?
as of right now no it will not, but keep in mind if you need to put it back on for inspection in your state it is literally a 2minute job 2 bolts to remove egr or install!!

Better question.... why block EGR?
spoke to Rodney while in miami and I picked up the P2R block off plate and he said there was gains of 4-5whp gains...not much but every little bit counts in the end
Old 01-12-2012, 12:06 AM

^^^ THIS

plus helps you tune "to the cutting edge" <-- as said by Inaccurate
Old 01-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Burning Brakes

hmm revised due to clash flow issue... only doing ECU and Knock Monitor now.. get the rest after 31st.. good part is pricing is still better than the rest! some point today I am going to cry a little, be happy, overall bipolar and give my medium earned (dont think I really work hard) to J&R
Old 01-12-2012, 09:41 AM

Received 16,267 Likes on 11,974 Posts
payment sent.
The following 2 users liked this post by justnspace:
P1zzaman (01-12-2012), SharksBreath (01-12-2012)
Old 01-12-2012, 10:08 AM
All motor

Rodney, I know it's kind of late for this, and not sure if it's worth it but.......IM butterfly delete?? There have been those who say they gained and those who say they lost...is there any way you could do a before/after dyno with the intake manifold butterfly flaps intact and then removed? Maybe if the car were tuned after the butterflies were removed we could actually see some gains? Just a thought

Quick Reply: Group Buy for JnR ECU - Dyno's/Gains (12/23); Prices Posted (1/7)