Navigation Hack Guide: Welcome Screen Mod, Trip Computer, OK Button Nag Removal

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 07:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow - I must have asked a bad question. Sorry about that....
Old 07-03-2008, 09:08 AM
Acura Newbie

Originally Posted by JohnnyB1976
Wow - I must have asked a bad question. Sorry about that....
Sure, this thread can be a bit daunting, but if you go back just a few pages, you'll see a lot of info on the 4.52 disc. In short, other than changing the background, there is nothing else at this time. Perhaps the nag screen and trip computer will hacked in the future, but at this time, no one has done it.

Originally Posted by morrisjo
Hello,

Okay I am new here and I have just bought a TL-Type S that is amazing, however I bought it in the States and have no nav for in Canada. I have an MDX with the orange disc and was wondering is it possible to take the map files from the orange disc and created a new Grey Navigation disc for my TL?

If so which are the map files.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
The Orange (3.x) disc is not compatible with the White (4.x) disc. Your best bet is to search for a Canadian 4.x disc and use that. (google is your friend)
Old 07-03-2008, 08:35 PM
4th Gear

will any of these mods work with an apple computer?
Old 07-05-2008, 07:08 PM
8th Gear

The answer I need is probably in here somewhere but I can find it! When I try to download the DUMPNAVI software I have 3 options....which one do I choose?

thanks
Old 07-05-2008, 10:14 PM
8th Gear

Well, I may have figured out my first question but can't get it to work.... man!

All I need is the Trip and the OK button. I have the 3.40c DVD and I think I followed all the steps. Does any one have a ready to burn file I could use? I'll gladly "donate" something for your time!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:17 PM
zaino'd

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey guys, I followed the instructions on the 1st post for my 2005 TL. I successfully changed the background BMP... easy.

Then I tried the kennyc "trip computer mod" and the "OK button crack". When I'm in DOS and type the command shown, it just opens up dumpnavi.exe and doesn't seem to do anything.

Is there a step I'm missing?

TIA
Jason
Old 07-06-2008, 08:18 PM
zaino'd

^ BTW, during the "OK button" screen, I no longer have any text showing... after waiting a bit, theres a button that says "Go". ???
Old 07-06-2008, 08:50 PM
zaino'd

Nevermind.... I was using the GUI version, not the console one.

Anyway, got it all working now. A few things I'd like to mention/ask:

1) Is there a way to get rid of AD's message? All props go to him for this but if we could customize the message or just get rid of it completely, that would be great.

2) The A/C controls don't work 100% on my 05 TL (v. 3.40c). The 'on' turns the AC on. 'Off' turns the AC off but leaves the fan on (not a huge deal). The fan speeds all work except 5 isn't MAX. None of my 'mode' buttons work.

Any solutions to any of these problems?

Thanks,
Jason
Old 07-07-2008, 09:13 AM
08 TL-S Kinetic Blue

Can someone post the page on how to hack an 08 TL-S? THANKS
Old 07-07-2008, 10:46 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by joeybabyluvsu
Can someone post the page on how to hack an 08 TL-S? THANKS
I got everything to work on my 05 TL. Didn't like the way the message looked with the OK button patch, so I got it back to the TRIP only. AC controls work perfectly!
Old 07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Race Director

Received 277 Likes on 161 Posts
hmmm....I'm also unsubscribing...

Same freaken questions every two posts.... no one bothers to read the thread.

if you have a 07-08, the answer is NO...to any question you may have. NO, not yet.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:19 PM
08 TL-S Kinetic Blue

Originally Posted by tradz
Just so everyone knows..This works for the White Disk Version 4.63...(I Have an '08 Tl Type-S) Worked perfect....Just make sure your picture is sized correctly and that any file name in the original instruction that has an 07 change to an 08.
Example: 07Touch2.bin would need to be 08Touch2.bin..Have Fun!!

P.S. Thank you Porkipine

I assume this works for my 08 if I follow right guys?
Old 07-12-2008, 07:17 AM
3rd Gear

3.7 orange disk

I need some help. is there some one out there that can help me get an orange 3.7 disk created. i have it all screwed up at this point. i rolled my desk chair over it by accident and need some assistance getting a backup.

thanks
Old 07-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Cruisin'

Hi, new member here. Just joined today.

I tried to do the hacks on my car with 3.6. I just used jmkiang's .bin files from this thread
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183623

I can get to the "LOAD DISC" step fine, but once I take out the bin CD and insert the Navigation disk, the Navi reinstalls the software off the 3.6 DVD.

Edit: I checked the custom bin and it's the same as my car. I also checked the 3.6 Hyperlink as well & didn't see anything about this problem on that thread.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:30 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by ChronoEnishi
Hi, new member here. Just joined today.

I tried to do the hacks on my car with 3.6. I just used jmkiang's .bin files from this thread
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183623

I can get to the "LOAD DISC" step fine, but once I take out the bin CD and insert the Navigation disk, the Navi reinstalls the software off the 3.6 DVD.

Edit: I checked the custom bin and it's the same as my car. I also checked the 3.6 Hyperlink as well & didn't see anything about this problem on that thread.
Couldn't Edit my last post for some reason.

I got the OK nag & Welcome Screen Mod to work, but the Trip Computer thing didn't work due to it being larger than the original file. I followed the 3.60 instructions. Tried to get rid of the "AD" as well, but didn't understand the instructions.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:18 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by kennyc
There are a lot of reading one got to go through to find the answer on how to hack the navi. I want to combine all the thread and condense it so one can find how to do it by reading this thread. This guide is mainly written for people with the 3.40c and 3.50 orange navigation disks who also are familiar with a computer. UPDATE: There is a slight difference for 3.60 as noted in this thread. If you don't know what a command prompt is please do not try to do the following yourself. Talk to your kids or your neighbor's kids and see if they can help you!

Another thing, I am not responsible if you blow your navigation system up yourself. By using this article you take full responsibility of your own action.

Tools that you might need

DumpNavi - DumpNAVI by bysin, it extracts and replaces files within BIN file.
Improved DumpNavi - Works with 4.xx NAVI software.
CEBin - CEBin, more feature and less limitation, but harder to use.
Navi-GUI - GUI front end for the DumpNAVI program.
TLPatch401a.com - AngryDad's trip computer patch.
HMIManager.zip - Kenny's modified trip computer for v3.40c (password: kennyc)
NaviOK401a.com - AD's OK button patch for Navi 3.50
navi.zip - Kenny's modified OK executable for Navi 3.40c (password: kennyc)

How do I change my wallpaper??

Things that you need
Your favorite photo editing software - I like photoshop
DumpNAVI program
A picture you like
Your navigation DVD.

Instruction
1. Create your wallpaper. Not artistic? Too lazy? Try here
2. Resize/crop the wallpaper down to 380x234 with 256 colors
3. Resize the wallpaper to 480x234 so it will "stretch" the wallpaper horizontally.
4. Save it as "Back.bmp" - make sure your photo editing software converts the picture from RGB to Indexed (img->mode->indexed color in photoshop) and enter 173 in the colors field. Also make sure it is saved as 8-bit bitmap. So your wallpaper will be the same size as the original. (113,068 bytes, 114688 bytes on disk) Make sure your wallpaper is the same size or smaller than those numbers, or else it will not work!
5. Copy 2 files off your orange navigation disk. (IMPORTANT!!! if you did the wallpaper and/or the trip computer already. You want to use your modified BNHH401A.BIN instead of the one copied off the navigation dvd)
BNHH401A.BIN
BN2HHMLD.BIN
6. Copy DumpNAVI.exe, your wallpaper, and BNHH401A.BIN into the same folder.
7. Go to a command prompt by start-> run, and type in "cmd" and press enter.
8. Say I put all three files in the "navi" folder on the c drive, I will type "c:" (without the prompt) and press enter. Then type in "cd navi" and press enter.
9. Now you should see "C:\NAVI>" Now type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN update Back.bmp" and press enter. The pc will prompt you when it's done.
10. The new wallpaper is now in the bin file.

If you want to add AngryDad's trip computer please go to the next section, if wallpaper is all you want find the section named "How to load my custom bin back into the car?"

How do I load AngryDad's trip computer mod??

Things that you need
Your navigation DVD
DumpNavi Program
AngryDad's trip computer patch (for v3.50)
or
Kennyc's modified version (for v3.40c)

Instruction
For version 3.50:
1. Download AngryDad's trip computer patch.
2. Copy two files off your orange navigation disk. (IMPORTANT!!! if you did the wallpaper and/or the trip computer already. You want to use your modified BNHH401A.BIN instead of the one copied off the navigation dvd)
BNHH401A.BIN
BN2HHMLD.BIN
and put them in the same directory as the dumpnavi and the AD's TC patch.
3. Go to a command prompt and change into that directory.
4. Type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN extract" This will extract everything within that BIN file into a folder named BNHH401A
5. Find a file named HMIManager.exe in that folder and copy it out to the same folder as AD's TC patch.
6. Run the patch.
7. After patching, type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN update HMIManager.exe" This will load your patched trip manager back into the bin.

For version 3.40c:
I trimmed the HMIManager.exe for v3.50 so it will fit in the v3.40c's bin.
1. Download my navi.zip from the link above
2. Extract the HMIManager.exe into the same directory as your dumpnavi program (password: kennyc)
3. Copy two files off your orange navigation disk. (IMPORTANT!!! if you did the wallpaper and/or the trip computer already. You want to use your modified BNHH401A.BIN instead of the one copied off the navigation dvd)
BNHH401A.BIN
BN2HHMLD.BIN
and put them in the same directory as the dumpnavi and HMIManager.exe
4. Type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN update HMIManager.exe" This will load the modified v3.50 trip computer into v3.40c Bin.

A note from AngryDad:
When you do the trip computer patch, you might as well benefit from replacing diag.exe from the 401a bin with diag.exe from the 404a bin. It enables trip computer screen in diag menu (where you can log data to the card if interested). Holding "Menu" for 5 sec on that screen, gets you to "Trip Computer calibration" menu.

How do I load AngryDad's OK button crack??*

Things that you need
Your navigation DVD
DumpNavi Program
AD's OK button patch (for v3.50)
or
Kennyc's modified OK button executable (for v3.40c)
*See updated notes below

Instruction
For version 3.50:
1. Download AngryDad's OK button patch.
2. Copy two files off your orange navigation disk. (IMPORTANT!!! if you did the wallpaper and/or the trip computer already. You want to use your modified BNHH401A.BIN instead of the one copied off the navigation dvd)
BNHH401A.BIN
BN2HHMLD.BIN
and put them in the same directory as the dumpnavi and the ok patch.
3. Go to a command prompt and change into that directory.
4. Type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN extract" This will extract everything within that BIN file into a folder named BNHH401A
5. Find a file named navi.exe in that folder and copy it out to the same folder as AD's OK patch.
6. Run the patch.
7. After patching, type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN update navi.exe" This will load your patched navi.exe into the bin.

For version 3.40c:
As with the trip computer, I trimmed the navi.exe for v3.50 so it will fit in the v3.40c's bin.
1. Download my ok button excutable from the link above
2. Extract the navi.exe into the same directory as your dumpnavi program (password: kennyc)
3. Copy two files off your orange navigation disk. (IMPORTANT!!! if you did the wallpaper and/or the trip computer already. You want to use your modified BNHH401A.BIN instead of the one copied off the navigation dvd)
BNHH401A.BIN
BN2HHMLD.BIN
and put them in the same directory as the dumpnavi and navi.exe.
4. Type "dumpnavi BNHH401A.BIN update navi.exe" This will load the modified v3.50 navi.exe into v3.40c Bin.

How to load my custom bin back into the car?
1. Burn your custom bin (BNHH401a.BIN) and the loader (BN2HHMLD.BIN) onto a blank CD.
2. Go to your car.
3. Turn your car's ignition to ACC
4. Open the trunk and pop out the NAVI disk (if it's in there)
5. Insert your newly burned CD.
6. Go back to the driver seat, the display will show some dvd read error, now press and hold "GUIDE" "MENU" and "CANCEL" for approx 5 seconds to bring up the diagnostic menu.
7. Wait another 5 seconds to let it load up completely. Press "version" button on the screen
8. Press "LOAD DISC" to load your custom bin into the navigation.
9. Wait until it's completely done and it will then display another error message about can't read the navi dvd, now take out your bin CD and insert your Navigation disc and you are done!

Troubleshooting and Tips
I found the navigation system is pretty tolerant of mistakes. If you screw something up (and you probably will) All you need to do is reinsert your original navi dvd back into the drive, press and hold "GUIDE" "MENU" and "CANCEL" for 5 seconds and it will take you to the diagnostic menu EVEN if your navigation system is in a loop! Once you're in the diagnostic menu just go into "version" and press "load disc" and everything will be back to factory state.

This will not erase your phone pairing, phone books, nor presets.

One last tip,

Make sure you keep a backup copy of your custom bin file. That file contains your wall paper, trip computer and the ok button mod. If you lose it you would need to redo everything again.

Thanks goes out to everyone, especially to AngryDad and datmrman for their hardwork and write ups. You guys are what make this board better than "the other board"

edit by datmrman
Great job summarizing everything kennyc! I guess it is time for my summarized hack thread to retire.

That thread is now locked. For future reference, the thread is here: Hack Your Navi Summarized! (Change pics and remove nag screen)

UPDATED NOTES:

How to change the map background color.

A couple of members have found ways to circumvent the two initials "AD" from appearing on the navi.exe mentioned above. Here are their threads:Click Here for Minor Differences with 3.60

'07 TL Instructions on Post #250

Canadian '07 TL Splash Screen Notes on Post #625

Revision History

2006.10.03 Updated the post per kennyc's requests
  • changed link to HMIManager.zip
  • changed Navi.exe -> navi.exe
  • added AngryDad's note about the trip computer

2006.10.12 Added link on how to change the map background color

2006.10.17 Fixed a typo with a command

2006.11.07 Added links to "AD-free" threads.

2006.11.17 Added link to '07 specific notes.

2007.01.13 Added link to thread specifying minor differences with version 3.60.

2007.09.27 Added link to Canadian '07 TL splash screen notes
I have an 07 t-s my nav disk is 4.56 i do not see any of the bin files you mentioned on this disk any suggestions
Old 07-13-2008, 04:51 PM
5th Gear

nav hack for 07 tl type s

i have 07 tl type -s nav software ver 4.56 is there any navi hacks for this ver.?
Old 07-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Safety Car

Received 1,160 Likes on 909 Posts
i have 4.62 and have been trying to do the cmd prompt during the 8to16 part of the directions...and it says it can't read the input Opening1.bmp...and just stops...what am i doing wrong...anyone have step by step instructions for 4.62 (i've been searching forever and most just refer to 4.55 with modifications but it doesn't say what modifications...the vistabug hack leads me to a post where the 08 needs to change a different bmp file but doesn't say which one)

any help and thanks in advance!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:10 AM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My own experience with 4.63 White Disc Navi in an Acura RDX, and how to make it work both for basic screen and backup. Everything is as instructed above for 4.xx White Disc applications, except what I noted here:

1) Pop the Navi disc out of your car, there's a little furry panel on the passenger side of the center hump you need to pop off. Then a button on the top right you need to mash to make the 'door' fold down. Then an eject button. I did this with ACC on. Now you have the White Disc in your hand.

2) Go to your computer. Backup your entire original 4.xx as an .ISO file as directed in previous posts.

3) Mount the ISO image with something like Daemon Tools and just copy the whole schmear to your hard drive, or do it from your DVD.

4) Prepare your new bmp as directed above. On 4.63 I needed to run bysin to update 3 files instead of just 1: 08Jog2.bin, 08Touch2.bin, 085Touch2.bin

5) Copy those back over the backup you made on the hard drive.

6) I used a DVD+RW to burn the 3 modified file PLUS everything else that was on the disc EXCEPT the really big data files: DCA0.*, U0001_02.BAS, and U0130_02.ROA. Might try without VRDB.BIN next time. Burning ISO format in Nero is just fine. This is a 'boot screen' disc. CD's & CD-RW's did not work for me at all.

6) Burn the entire ISO with Nero by using File/Open/etc to a Double Layer DVD to make a backup. I used a cheap-ass Office Depot disc, they're $20 for a cake of 25 discs this week.

7) Insert the DVD-RW 'boot screen disc' into the car DVD player with ACC on as the guide states. Use the Menu\Guide\Cancel to access the service menu and start the load as described above. Wait through the "Do not shut the engine off" stuff, at which point it'll gripe about the door being open.

8) Pop the 'boot screen' disc out and insert the double layer backup you made.

9) Voila, watch your new boot screen and put your original in a safe place as the backup will do the work from here on out.

I'm sure the new bmp's can be slipstreamed onto a single backup Double Layer disc via a very similar process, but RW is a less coaster-intensive strategy than trying new junk on Double Layer discs, so I might experience once I text-edit and get a nag-removal with that, but until then I'm happy with this process.
Old 07-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Ralonzo
Big post I edited.
Hey, sweet I can only edit the post for 5 minutes. So here's the fine-tuned post, feel free to delete the above.

My own experience with 4.63 White Disc Navi in an Acura RDX, and how to make it work both for basic screen and backup. Everything is as instructed above for 4.xx White Disc applications, except what I noted here:

1) Pop the Navi disc out of your car, there's a little furry panel on the passenger side of the center hump you need to pop off. Then a button on the top right you need to mash to make the 'door' fold down. Then an eject button. I did this with ACC on. Now you have the White Disc in your hand.

2) Go to your computer. Backup your entire original 4.xx as an .ISO file as directed in previous posts.

3) Mount the ISO image with something like Daemon Tools and just copy the whole schmear to your hard drive, or do it from your DVD.

4) Prepare your new bmp as directed above. On 4.63 I needed to run bysin to update 3 files instead of just 1: 08Jog2.bin, 08Touch2.bin, 085Touch2.bin

5) I used a DVD+RW to burn the everything else that was on the disc EXCEPT the really big data files: DCA0.*, U0001_02.BAS, and U0130_02.ROA. Might try without VRDB.BIN next time and REPLACING the 3 modified files. Burning ISO format in Nero is just fine. This is a 'boot screen' disc. CD's & CD-RW's did not work for me at all.

6) Burn the entire ORIGINAL ISO with Nero by using File/Open/etc and referencing the ISO file, onto a Double Layer DVD in order to make a backup. I used my cheap-ass Samsung burner at 2.4X and a cheap-ass Office Depot disc, they're $20 for a cake of 25 discs this week.

7) Insert the DVD-RW 'boot screen disc' into the car DVD player with ACC on as the guide states. Use the Menu\Guide\Cancel to access the service menu and start the load as described above. Wait through the "Do not shut the engine off" stuff, at which point it'll gripe about the door being open.

8) Pop the 'boot screen' disc out and insert the double layer backup you made and shut the door.

9) Voila, watch your new boot screen and put your original in a safe place as the backup will do the work from here on out.

I'm sure the new bmp's can be slipstreamed onto a single backup Double Layer disc, but using the RW is a less coaster-intensive strategy than trying new junk on non-RW Double Layer discs, so I might experiment once I text-edit and get a nag-removal and everything else i want, but until then I'm happy with this process.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:10 AM
Safety Car

has anyone done these hacks using a computer with Windows Vista?? I saw a post earlier in the thread saying it won't mod the files right? Any confimation? I have been trying 4 discs already following instructions to a T for my 4.62 but always get a "please check disc" error...pleeease help
Old 07-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Safety Car

can anyone help me out with the following questions, i have been trying for a week to change the splash screen for my 4.62 version and have read every single page of the navi hack thread!:

1. which exact .bin files did you have to perform the bysin function on? (some people tell me there are 3 files, others say only 08Touch2.bin)

2. what kind of disc did you burn to (CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, etc)?

3. how many total files did you burn on the disc?

4. does the engine have to be turned on to load back on the navi?

i know nothing is wrong with my pic cuz i took one from the forum any help is GREATLY appreciated, and many thanks in advance if you help me out.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:14 PM
10th Gear

hello does AC n AD hack work for 2008 model? can 2008 navi be hacked same as 2005 model>? and be able to get same features?
Old 07-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Safety Car

please ignore the rest of my earlier posts...Bearcat94 helped me TONS and a THANKS goes out..new bmp for my 4.62 version!!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:28 PM
4th Gear

need trade 3.7 orange for 4.62

Anyone want to swap. I have a copy of 4.62white and I need orange 3.7 (or latest orange). Want to swap burned 'dvd+/- R Dl'. what ever brand dvdr is known to work.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:23 AM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by sockr1
has anyone done these hacks using a computer with Windows Vista?? I saw a post earlier in the thread saying it won't mod the files right? Any confimation? I have been trying 4 discs already following instructions to a T for my 4.62 but always get a "please check disc" error...pleeease help
I tried this with Vista, no success.

I am going to try this on my other computer this weekend that does not have Vista.....I will let you know if this works or this is a user error.
Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
I tried this with Vista, no success.

I am going to try this on my other computer this weekend that does not have Vista.....I will let you know if this works or this is a user error.
vista does work...i did it 2 days ago with great success...if anyone using 4.62 and vista and needs help let me know, i have step by step instructions...the operating system does not matter
Old 07-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Safety Car

Talking

vista does work...i did it 2 days ago with great success...if anyone using 4.62 and vista and needs help let me know, i have step by step instructions...the operating system does not matter

I do, I do, can you please send them to me? I would really appreciate it!!
carrielynn57@sbcglobal.net
Old 07-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Safety Car

ok so i just completed the nav hacks....worked great!!

I ran into a lot of the same problems other people did ...if you are trying this and run into a wall i would suggest searching this thread using the keywords in the error message you are getting. If you are running into an issue chances are somebody else already had the same issue and the resolution is here.......just search.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this
Old 07-29-2008, 11:46 PM
Cruisin'

does this work for the orange discs? I thought you could not back up these DL layers discs because of the way they write (ptp vs otp?)
Old 07-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Safety Car

yes, my disk is orange, my car is an 04 the navi DVD is original to the car, never been updated..........until now.

what version is yours? It should say on the front of the disk.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Cruisin'

my version is 3.2...would like to be able to get another disc...later version and back it up but I was under the impression you cannot copy the dvd's and get them to work
Old 07-31-2008, 04:36 PM
Over Caffeinated

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Thanks!

Just wanted to thank Angry Dad and Kennyc for their efforts. I did the nag screen bypass on my '06 TL and it works perfectly. Instructions were very easy to follow.

Thanks guys!
Steve
Old 08-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Instructor

If possible I'd to have directions - I have an 07 TL-S with the white 4.61
Thanks
Old 08-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Instructor

Just installed te new back ground, great success!

Just wondering..is there a way to keep your backgound always up as a screen saver/ or back ground to teh radio???
Old 08-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Advanced

2007 TL-S Navi Hack

Ok I know this has been clarified 1000 times but I can't find a clear answer and the search doesn't seem to be working.

Is there finally a hack to remove the OK button for white disk 4.56A?
Also are there any other features that can be turned on?
Finally, do the OK hacks all also have the ability to change the splash images?

Thanks gang
Old 08-27-2008, 08:11 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by ajbiggie
Ok I know this has been clarified 1000 times but I can't find a clear answer and the search doesn't seem to be working.

Is there finally a hack to remove the OK button for white disk 4.56A?
Also are there any other features that can be turned on?
Finally, do the OK hacks all also have the ability to change the splash images?

Thanks gang
Oh man... I feel sorry for you.

Get ready to have people absolutely maul you for asking the same question that has been posted on almost every single page of this forum.

I'll be gentle, and clarify it for 1001st time;
No... no... no... for all the love in the world... no.
There is no hack to remove the OK button on your disk.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:41 AM
Cruisin'

Please .... if you have instructions for 4.62 2008 tl-s
Old 09-02-2008, 11:43 PM
aTL

is there a APPLE version of these instruction? I am without PC anything anymore and would really love to hack my 4.6 disk. Any help, obviously greatly appreciated.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:24 AM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
argh...i feel retarded...i can't get the dumpnavi console version or cebin to open in vista...any tips hints or tricks?

Thanks in Advance...

-Jason

Quick Reply: Navigation Hack Guide: Welcome Screen Mod, Trip Computer, OK Button Nag Removal