Sports Talk & Fantasy Leagues If you like men in tights, this is the spot to be!
View Poll Results: Is your team in cap hell?
Yes
0%
No
0%
Don't care
0%
Go Nordiques!
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Hockey: News and Discussion Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,773 Likes on 13,967 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Or they can all just stay at Moogy's house in LA

Not possible. His place is full from all the Kings players and Kings prospects he's kidnapped and locked up in his basement of pleasure.
The following users liked this post:
97BlackAckCL (08-27-2014)
Old 08-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,450 Likes on 3,047 Posts
Old 08-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by Yumcha

Not possible. His place is full from all the Kings players and Kings prospects he's kidnapped and locked up in his basement of pleasure.
He copied Dom's setup?
Yumcha (08-27-2014)
Old 08-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

He copied Dom's setup?
Of course.

You should hear about the fight they had over Brad Doty's custody. Hory shet.

No wonder we haven't heard from Moog in ages. And dom, he's hardly here these days. It was THAT intense and epic. What a fight.
97BlackAckCL (08-27-2014)
Old 08-27-2014, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

That custody battle is still on-going, rumor has it that Domcha has a PFA order against Moogy which is why he doesn't come in this forum anymore
Old 08-30-2014, 11:12 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Just came by to say that Finlandia isn't quite as good at basketball as they are at hockey.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:02 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Received 811 Likes on 644 Posts
Originally Posted by dom
Just came by to say that Finlandia isn't quite as good at basketball as they are at hockey.
September 1st!!!

Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!Maple Leafs Suck!!!
Old 08-31-2014, 11:39 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common? A: They both look good until they hit the ice!

Q: What’s the difference between Frequent Flyer Miles and the Toronto Maple Leafs? A: Frequent Flyer Miles earn points.

Q: Why do Maple Leafs fans drink from a saucer? A: Because the cup's always in Detroit!

Q: Why did the Maple Leafs enforcer retire early? A: He was ice fishing and got run over by the zamboni!

Q: Why don't the Maple Leafs drink tea? A: Because the Canadiens and Red Wings have all the cups.

Q: What do you call 5 Toronto Maple Leafs players standing ear to ear? A: A wind tunnel.

Q: Why are the Maple Leafs like grizzly bears? A: Every fall they go into hibernation.

Q: What does a recent high school dropout and the Toronto Maple Leafs have in common? A: They’re both young, have no goals and no good prospects.

Q: What’s the difference between a line of cocaine and a pair of Leaf tickets? A: People would pass up a pair of Leaf tickets.

Q: What’s the difference between a fat chick and the Toronto Maple Leafs? A: Even a fat chick scores every once in a while!

Q: Why do the Maple Leafs suck at geometry? A: Because they never have any points.

Q: What do college students and the Maple Leafs have in common? A: They’ve both finished their year.

Q: What do a fine wine and the Toronto Maple Leafs have in common? A: They both spend a lot of time in the cellar, cost too much and are only enjoyed on select occasions.

Q: Why is the Hockey Hall Of Fame in Toronto? A: It's the only way Leafs fans can get to see the Stanley Cup!

Q: Why did the Post Office recall their latest stamps? A: They had pictures of Maple Leafs players on them and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: Why do people like driving a car with a Maple Leafs fan? A: Because you can park in the handicap zone!

Q: What do you get when you combine all 23 Toronto Maple Leafs with 23 lesbians? A: Fourty-Six people that dont do dick!

Q: What is the difference between a Toronto Maple Leafs fan and a pot hole? A: I would swerve to avoid the pot hole!

Q: What song do Toronto Maple Leafs fans sing before the end of the third period? A: Nobody knows. There's never any of them left.

Q: Whats the difference between the Toronto Maple Leafs and a mosquito? A: A mosquito stops sucking.

Q: Why did the little boy take his hockey stick up into a tree? A: He wanted to play with the Maple Leafs.

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and possums have in common? A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

Q: What is the difference between a Maple Leafs fan and a baby? A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: Did you hear the Toronto Maple Leafs are moving to the Phillipines? A: They are going to be called the Manilla Folders!

Q: What do I have in common with the Toronto Maple Leafs? A: Next week, we'll both be watching the Stanley Cup Finals on television.

Q: What do Toronto Maple Leafs fans and sperm have in common? A: One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q: How many Toronto Maple Leafs does it take to change a tire? A: One, unless it's a blowout, in which case they all show up

Q: What do you call 23 millionaires around a TV watching the Stanley Cup Finals? A: The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Q: How can you tell if a Maple Leafs fan just sent you a fax? A: There's a stamp on it!

Q: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and Billy Graham have in common? A: They both can make 15,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: What is the difference between a bucket of shit and an Toronto Maple Leafs fan? A: The bucket.

Q: If you have a car containing a Maple Leafs forward, a Maple Leafs center, and a Maple Leafs defender, who is driving the car? A: The cop.

Q: How do you casterate an Toronto Maple Leafs fan? A: Kick his sister in the mouth

Q: What should you do if you find three Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fans buried up to their neck in cement? A: Get more cement.

Q: What's the difference between an Toronto Maple Leafs fan and a carp? A: One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish.

Q. How did the Toronto Maple Leafs fan die from drinking milk? A. The cow fell on him!

Q: What does an Toronto Maple Leafs fan do when his team has won the Stanley Cup? A: He turns off the PlayStation 3.

Q: How many Toronto Maple Leafs fans does it take to change a lightbulb? A: None. Lava lamps don’t burn out man!

Q: What does a Toronto Maple Leafs fan and a bottle of beer have in common? A: They’re both empty from the neck up.

Q: Why do Toronto Maple Leafs fans keep their season tickets on their dashboards? A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: How do the Maple Leafs spend the first week of training camp? A: Studying the Miranda Rights

Q: How do you keep a Maple Leafs fan from masterbating? A: You paint his dick Flyers orange and black and he won't beat it for 4 years!

Q. Why do ducks fly over Air Canada Centre upside down? A. There's nothing worth craping on!

Q: Why doesn't Windsor have a professional hockey team? A: Because then Toronto would want one.

Q: Did you hear that Toronto's hockey team doesn't have a website? A: They can't string three "Ws" together.

Q: What's the difference between a Air Canada Centre hotdog, and a Wells Fargo Center hotdog? A: You can buy a Wells Fargo Center hotdog in May!

Q: Why did BP hire the Toronto Maple Leafs to clean up the Gulf oil spill? A: Because they'll go out there and throw in the towel!

Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead Toronto Maple Leafs fan in the road? A: There are skid marks in front of the dog

Q: What is a Toronto Maple Leafs fan's favorite whine? A: "We can't beat Philadelphia."

Q: How do you stop an Toronto Maple Leafs fan from beating his wife? A: Dress her in Philadelphia Orange and Black!

Q: What’s the difference between the Air Canada Centre and a red light district? A: In a red light district, you pay $300 bucks and somebody scores.

Q: What’s the difference between the Toronto Raptors and the Toronto Maple Leafs? A: The Raptors shoot at a net.

Q: Why are the Toronto Maple Leafs like Canada Post? A: They both wear uniforms and don't deliver!

A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Maple Leafs fan." "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "Why I'm proud to be a Philadelphia Flyers fan.", boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Mary why she is a Flyers fan. "Well, My Dad and Mom are Flyers fans, and I'm a Flyers fan, too!" The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Maple Leafs fan."

"A skunk walk's into a bar and sees 3 guys in the corner wearing Maple Leaf jerseys. He turns to the bartender and says "Ya'll think I stink."
Old 08-31-2014, 01:57 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Old 08-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Aw shit, I thought it was the first.

is gonna me
Old 08-31-2014, 09:10 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

No calendars in Finlandia?

Old 08-31-2014, 09:11 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

But those are some gems.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:25 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Originally Posted by dom
No calendars in Finlandia?

I'm pretty sure by the time you got here, it was September in Finlandia
Old 09-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Exclamation Breaking News!!!!!!!

Toronto Maple Leafs have hired a new coach from South Korea.

Originally Posted by Shanahan
I'm happy to announce that we have hired famed South Korean national coach Win Sum Soon to take over as the head coach of the Toronto maple leafs.
www.domchadomchadomcha.com
The following 2 users liked this post by black label:
97BlackAckCL (09-02-2014), CCColtsicehockey (09-02-2014)
Old 09-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Three Maple Leafs fans were bemoaning the fact that their team kept losing and might miss the playoffs.
"I blame the manager" said the first, "if he would sign new players then we could have a great team".
"I blame the players" said the second, "if they made more effort I am sure we would score more goals".
"I blame my parents", added the third, " if I'd been born in another city I'd be supporting a decent team!"
Old 09-01-2014, 07:30 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Q: What do a criminal court judge and the coach of the Maple Leafs have in common?
A: They both sit behind a bench, watch an endless parade of losers go by, and wonder if they are actually making a difference.

Q: What do the Leafs team and a pace car have in common?
A: They both go around in circles, aren't involved in the race and are passed by all the competitors.
97BlackAckCL (09-02-2014)
Old 09-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

South Korean national coach Win Sum Soon
Old 09-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

In less than 3 weeks, I'll be at a hockey game :gheywave:
Old 09-02-2014, 03:27 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Too bad black label won't be around to talk hockey with us.

97BlackAckCL (09-03-2014)
Old 09-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

@ Win Sum Soon...
Old 09-02-2014, 03:39 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Shadup Twiggy.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

@ Win Sum Soon...

Originally Posted by dom
Too bad black label won't be around to talk hockey with us.

Old 09-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Seriously though, try to say www dot domcha domcha domcha dot com 10x real fast.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:32 PM
I feel the need...

Received 515 Likes on 363 Posts
Getting awfully friendly with blacklabel~cha here Hockeytown soon. It's B's fest looking at the first week schedule.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Originally Posted by Fibonacci
Getting awfully friendly with blacklabel~cha here Hockeytown soon. It's B's fest looking at the first week schedule.
I wonder if we'll have signed our rfa's by then
Old 09-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

What do you call a Toronto Maple Leaf with a Stanley Cup ring? A thief.

What’s the difference between the Toronto Maple Leafs and a triangle? A triangle has 3 points.

What does Mike Komisarek and Timmins, Ontario have in common? They are both Minus 25 come christmas.

Two guys are camping out in the Muskokas, sitting around a fire at night and relaxing. Suddenly one of them sits bolt upright and shouts “DAMMIT! The Leafs lost!” His friend, impressed with his friends psychic ability asked “How do you know?” His friend replied, “It’s after 10:00 pm.”

As a non-Leafs fan, I’ve always admired that slogan MLSE came up with…”The Passion That Unites Us All”. You have to give them credit, that’s a pretty clever way of saying “Misery Loves Company”.

Three men show up at the pearly gates to be interviewed by St. Peter. The 1st one tells Peter that his IQ is 155. Peter sends him to help out Einstein. 2nd guy’s IQ is 152. He’s sent to work on a project with Copernicus. 3rd guy says his IQ is 75. St. Peter says “How bout them Leafs eh”.

How are a box of Tampons and the Leafs alike? They’re only good for one period.

The other day was take your child to work day. The Leafs had a fun time, played a little scrimmage against their sons and daughters. Unfortunately they lost, 5-3.

One morning in elementary school, the students were going to a geography class. The teacher wanted to show the students where cities and states are. The teacher asks the class, “Does anyone know where Pittsburgh is?” Billy raises up his hand and says, “Yeah, Pennsylvania!”. The teacher replies, “Very good, Billy!, now can anyone tell me were Detroit is?” Suzy raises her hand and says, “That’s in Michigan!” The teacher again says, “Very good.” Trying to confuse the children, she now asks, “Where’s Toronto?” Tommy raises his hand and says, “Oh Oh Pick me!!!, I know?” The teacher says, “OK, Tommy where is Toronto?” “Last place.”
Old 09-02-2014, 10:59 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Talking But wait... there's more!

What does Toronto have that LA, Detroit, Chicago, NYR, Pittsburgh and Boston don't? Black and white photos of their last Stanley Cup.

How can you tell if a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey player has been using the computer? There's white-out on the screen.

How can you tell if another Toronto Maple Leafs hockey player been using the computer? There's writing on the white-out.

Why are the Leafs owned by teachers? Because they both take summers off and are demoralized the rest of the year.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Senior Moderator

black label, what have you done.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

black label, what have you done.
I used iBrute to hack cloud storage and acquired all his passwords. I also have 3854 compromising nude photos of , I really wish I didn't have those and TMZ doesn't seem to be interested.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Rounder shoot me your email.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Old 09-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Old 09-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

I had two leafs tickets sitting on my dash, some jackass broke into my car and left two more
Old 09-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Why do Toronto Maple Leafs players have TGIF on their skates? Toes Go In First
Old 09-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Exclamation

The Toronto Maple Leafs announced today that the entire contents of their trophy case has been stolen. Police are on the lookout for a man carrying a blue and white carpet.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:23 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

What do a mountain overpass and the Leafs have in common? For the first one you're not allowed to pass and the second it just ends up that way
Old 09-03-2014, 12:26 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Whats the difference between eating 5 gallons of chocolate ice cream and buying a leaf ticket? You feel bad about buying the leaf ticket.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:29 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Why are the Maple Leafs like a central vacuum system? They both suck and are needlessly expensive.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Trolling Canuckistan

Seriously, this is the most fun I've had on Azine since I was crippled with a shattered femur and high as a kite on pain killers

thanks domcha...thanx TML!!!

All HAIL FINLANDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by black label; 09-03-2014 at 12:42 AM. Reason: YO MUTHAFUCKAS (dramatic pause) page 1160... (thumps chest twice)... that's my muthafuckin' page (drops mic, awaits the dom)
Old 09-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Quick Reply: Hockey: News and Discussion Thread