Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

came home and she left me!

Old 08-03-2010, 03:22 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOLICARUS
yo i'm back! back with some news!! 6 months it has been and i've been focused on myself and making it happen...been in the gym for 4 months now and have put on a good 25lbs of muscle and size.. feels good....have been going out and seeing positive reactions...feels good... Ex g/f has noticed activity by me with other people, she contacted me last weekend, and i met up with her to find out what she wanted, basically she wants to get married and come back...haha.. i don't know really what to say or do, i just said its almost to late to come back... thought i would update..
Tell her once you see a clean std report from a doctor you will think about it.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:50 PM
nnInn

Received 1,084 Likes on 646 Posts
the feeling i have now towards her is nothing like the feelings i had 6 months ago..trust me when i say this...i have plenty of friends i've met without her now, and i have a really cool girl i've been hanging out with these last couple of weeks...nothing i say will convince you guys on this, i understand! i wouldn't date her again.. i might, i said might have sex with her again.. this is very possible...and of course as being a guy, this comes to mind...you can't fault me on that, its what i do afterwards that will make or break me...i just have to many other opportunities now than i' had before...it will be to hard to give up the single life..i'm used to it, and it feels great!!
Walk away, you have already started a new part of your life w/o her. Seems she sees that you're not stuck in pity w/o her and she doesn't know what she wants.

Get on with YOUR new life.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the same issue going on myself... (i initially broke the relationship) well she rushed into another one to try and piss me off.. well needless to say after seeing me in the gym for around 6 months.... pictures of me with girls at the condo.. and all the other things i do... she has sent me countless emails saying all she does is think about me and want me back..... No thanks Moving on and please do the SAME!
Old 04-12-2011, 05:10 AM
US Navy Seabees

Received 75 Likes on 56 Posts
Update?
Old 04-20-2011, 09:01 AM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
Old 04-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts
the feeling i have now towards her is nothing like the feelings i had 6 months ago..trust me when i say this...i have plenty of friends i've met without her now, and i have a really cool girl i've been hanging out with these last couple of weeks...nothing i say will convince you guys on this, i understand! i wouldn't date her again.. i might, i said might have sex with her again.. this is very possible...and of course as being a guy, this comes to mind...you can't fault me on that, its what i do afterwards that will make or break me...i just have to many other opportunities now than i' had before...it will be to hard to give up the single life..i'm used to it, and it feels great!!
If your going to have sex with your ex, have at least 2 women on the side which you are seriously interested in. This is gives you the ability to screw your ex and not give about her. Sweet Revenge? Maybe. I've been there all before, and it's a win-win for you. Secondly, a close family member spoke this proverb to me before his death; "Some women don't want you and don't want anyone else to have you." This has given me a great understanding on some women as I have experienced this many times.
Lastly, men should have no reason to sweat "one" woman. Its a $5 buffet for women and a $1 buffet for men. Keep it moving and find one who understands this equation.