Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

came home and she left me!

Old 02-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by phee
yayyy. this thread was making me angry
lol same here.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Low is a Lifestyle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
oh lord. wow.
you seem really hurt. but she doesnt sound like a great person.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
Dude she bailed on you when you had a potentially life threatening infection?!?! Actions speak louder than words, I would have kicked her to the curb at that point

BTW, did you get your Lyme's successfully treated? Take doxycycline? No cardiac or CNS involvement?

2 years ago I took a hard knee to the chin when I was sparring muay thai. Ended up going to the ER and getting diagnosed with a concussion. My girl stayed awake the whole night to make sure I was okay and took off the next day from work to take care of me. You want to be with someone like that when you're sick.

Originally Posted by SG81
wait?

-she left you while you were really sick?
-she fucked another guy while you were sick?
-she's 23 and you're 34?

she should be dead to you.

it's better to have fucked a 23 yr old and lost her than to not have fucked a 23 yr old at all.

if you want to get serious w/ someone, find someone older than 25!
23 y/o tail is nice and tight but a girl in her late 20s is usually better dating material for us old doodz in our 30s. I remember holding back the hair of the last 22 y/o I dated while she was blowing chunks in my toilet and thinking "I'm way to old for this crap." But, I couldn't hate on her because when I was 22 I was partying even harder than her.

Originally Posted by p.diddy
congrats on decision i hope you stick with it. i think in the long run you will be glad you did.
^This
Old 02-02-2010, 11:16 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
still no pics
Old 02-03-2010, 12:34 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by phee
still no pics
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM
I got the Shifts

Old 02-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,463 Likes on 3,057 Posts
Originally Posted by SwervinCL
You have absolutely no idea how bad I could go for that sometimes.. I envy you!

Glad you're feeling better man, it'll get better with time, definitely don't take her back, she's no good.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,181 Likes on 689 Posts
Originally Posted by SG81
now it's time to start hitting on her friends

Yea, I don't think he could handle this (nothing against you man, just you would run into her again if you are with her friends).

PM the Noodz
Old 02-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
yeah, i couldn't hit on her friends... i won't steep to that level... i told her after you find another guy and get down to his core values you will relize you lost someone special.. but you have to learn. Its bad enough that i have to see her everyday at my work...it blows!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by surfer rick
Dude she bailed on you when you had a potentially life threatening infection?!?! Actions speak louder than words, I would have kicked her to the curb at that point

BTW, did you get your Lyme's successfully treated? Take doxycycline? No cardiac or CNS involvement?

2 years ago I took a hard knee to the chin when I was sparring muay thai. Ended up going to the ER and getting diagnosed with a concussion. My girl stayed awake the whole night to make sure I was okay and took off the next day from work to take care of me. You want to be with someone like that when you're sick.

i did get it treated. i took doxy for 6 weeks, then i took rifampin and zithromax for 2 months..i believe i still have it but its in remission.. it was hell last summer...i'll never forget that
Old 02-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOLICARUS
yeah, i couldn't hit on her friends... i won't steep to that level... i told her after you find another guy and get down to his core values you will relize you lost someone special.. but you have to learn. Its bad enough that i have to see her everyday at my work...it blows!
Back when I was 25-26 I dated this chick and I was head over heals for her. When we split up, she said she though she would never find someone that would treat her as good as I did and I gave her the same line you have above.

When I got older, and a little wiser, I realized it was bullshit. We only say stuff like that to make someone else feel bad and to stroke our own ego.

She left you dude, whatever the reason is, she found someone else. It doesn't matter if the guy is a dick or a saint. She's moved on. You need to as well. It won't be easy but IT IS necessary.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Back when I was 25-26 I dated this chick and I was head over heals for her. When we split up, she said she though she would never find someone that would treat her as good as I did and I gave her the same line you have above.

When I got older, and a little wiser, I realized it was bullshit. We only say stuff like that to make someone else feel bad and to stroke our own ego.

She left you dude, whatever the reason is, she found someone else. It doesn't matter if the guy is a dick or a saint. She's moved on. You need to as well. It won't be easy but IT IS necessary.
i hear ya! no matter how hard it is, i will move on! i'll figure it out... i'm not crying here, i haven't even shed a tear yet or will probably. I haven't even drank 1 beer yet... its all a state of mind.. i can keep myself busy and i can find another girl..
Old 02-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 198 Posts
Columbia must be loaded with available, intellegent women with UMC there and Stephens College. Find someone working on their upper grad program. While at Rolla (Guys to gal ratio was 9:1) we woul make monthly trips to Columbia to destressify. Stephens College was always our first stop. Never had an unsuccessful trip and I am not a handsome man. These girls were so well-grounded and intellegent. Your time will come and you will realize it has all worked out for the best. You will be the winner of this contest.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts
i did get it treated. i took doxy for 6 weeks, then i took rifampin and zithromax for 2 months..i believe i still have it but its in remission.. it was hell last summer...i'll never forget that
Damn 3.5 mos of antibiotics You definitely had a serious case of Lyme. Glad you're better GL with the single life, I'm sure you'll make us proud.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Former Whiner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
um.. she isnt worth 10 mins of your time
Old 02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dude when it comes to girls , the sad thing is that you have to treat them like crap..Well at least the young ones.. like 8-9 years ago I loved this girl and treated her great (we where together for like 2 years) , did everything for her.. What did she do.. Dump me for my boy.. Well first she cheated on me with him then left me.. I on the other hand was sad for a few months went out partied met lots of girls that I really did not care about.. I just wanted to have fun.. treated them like crap and they kept calling.. one of these girls that was sooo good to me kept doing everything for me, like shit that I would not do for others and supported me in everything. I said jump she said how high.. I finally realized she is a great girl has been with me through thick and thin and now we are engagded... The funny thing is now that I care for her and would do "almost anything" for her , now she is starting to slip... She is not as "nice" and "giving" as she used to be the first 2-3 years we where seeing each other. So I don't know if it is becuz now I care and treat her good or it is becuz we have been together for awile.. She is still great and all but not like she was..

Moral of the story is that you will find the perfect person when you least expect it, and don't get too attached , trust me if you dont act or seem interested they will melt in you hands like puddy... I know alot of girls / guys are gonna say I am wrong but I know from expirence from alot of diff girls that the more you ignore them and act like you don't care then they will sweat you, if you get to attached and fall in "love" the know and they are like voltures .. They will exploit it!!
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
OP - Do not listen to the babble posted by StonedCL
Old 02-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StonedCL , she is starting to slip because she realized you suck.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Stoned, you should go smoke another. It seems to be keeping you well into delusion. You're sounding pretty immature.

OP, glad you're moving on. It's best for ALL involved.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:24 AM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by StonedCL
Dude when it comes to girls , the sad thing is that you have to treat them like crap..Well at least the young ones.. like 8-9 years ago I loved this girl and treated her great (we where together for like 2 years) , did everything for her.. What did she do.. Dump me for my boy.. Well first she cheated on me with him then left me.. I on the other hand was sad for a few months went out partied met lots of girls that I really did not care about.. I just wanted to have fun.. treated them like crap and they kept calling.. one of these girls that was sooo good to me kept doing everything for me, like shit that I would not do for others and supported me in everything. I said jump she said how high.. I finally realized she is a great girl has been with me through thick and thin and now we are engagded... The funny thing is now that I care for her and would do "almost anything" for her , now she is starting to slip... She is not as "nice" and "giving" as she used to be the first 2-3 years we where seeing each other. So I don't know if it is becuz now I care and treat her good or it is becuz we have been together for awile.. She is still great and all but not like she was..

Moral of the story is that you will find the perfect person when you least expect it, and don't get too attached , trust me if you dont act or seem interested they will melt in you hands like puddy... I know alot of girls / guys are gonna say I am wrong but I know from expirence from alot of diff girls that the more you ignore them and act like you don't care then they will sweat you, if you get to attached and fall in "love" the know and they are like voltures .. They will exploit it!!
Hopeless.
Old 02-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,842 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Old 02-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Suzuka Master

please dont give anymore advice.

Originally Posted by subinf
OP - Do not listen to the babble posted by StonedCL
+1

Originally Posted by RMATIC09
+1

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
Stoned, you should go smoke another. It seems to be keeping you well into delusion. You're sounding pretty immature.

OP, glad you're moving on. It's best for ALL involved.
+1
Old 02-08-2010, 08:08 AM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Originally Posted by RMATIC09
We'll instead of getting sex 5-6 times a week it is only like 2-3 now.. Thats what I mean buy slip..But when you been having sex w/someone 4-5 years 5-6 times a week I kinda understand..

And I know I am right about younger girls.. MOST do not know what they want from a guy and If a guy act uninterested then the girl takes it like a challange and wants you more, you do whatever she wants whenever she wants and fall head over heal in love like the OP then she has you it is no challange to her anymore so she finds someone that is a challange.. All girls want a challange...

from when I was 18-25 I went out clubbing to the biggest clubs in manhatten (Tunnle, Sound factory , Limelight) and went out alot in north jersey Metro joey's abyss so I picked up mostly club whores and they all where the same.
I dunno if u find a girl in church she might be different.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:16 AM
Suzuka Master

We'll instead of getting sex 5-6 times a week it is only like 2-3 now.. Thats what I mean buy slip..But when you been having sex w/someone 4-5 years 5-6 times a week I kinda understand..

And I know I am right about younger girls.. MOST do not know what they want from a guy and If a guy act uninterested then the girl takes it like a challange and wants you more, you do whatever she wants whenever she wants and fall head over heal in love like the OP then she has you it is no challange to her anymore so she finds someone that is a challange.. All girls want a challange...

from when I was 18-25 I went out clubbing to the biggest clubs in manhatten (Tunnle, Sound factory , Limelight) and went out alot in north jersey Metro joey's abyss so I picked up mostly club whores and they all where the same.
omg please stop while your behind. your experience is with mostly club whores as you say so that might be why, duh. and no most girls are NOT what you described.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:36 AM
Team Owner

You're 30, and a lot of the people here are younger. You're giving advice to people saying that you should treat women like crap. That's retarded.

If you target immature club chicks, do not expected to get sophisticated young women.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I got the Shifts

if youre targeting retards dont expect intelligence
Old 02-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,842 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Old 02-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Pro

well, its been 2 weeks since the break up and i'm feeling alot better...i've gotten through the part that i can see beyond her and can live without her. I still think about her alot though, i've been keeping busy, but with this snow and cold its hard to get motivated. I'm not a gym person, i do cardio, but only in the form of running, when the weather warms up, i will start running again..but in the meantime, housework, messing with the car has kept me going..
Old 02-08-2010, 10:25 AM
B A N N E D

GO ahead and treat your girls like gold and be at there every command and see where that gets you.. She will screw you!!
I am not saying to treat them like shit, just do't give them ALL your attention cuz once you do they KNOW THEY GOT YOU WHERE THEY WANT YOU...
If u find a girl that wants to get married then its a diff story but if you find girls that just wanna have fun then trust me my advice works!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Suzuka Master

GO ahead and treat your girls like gold and be at there every command and see where that gets you.. She will screw you!!
I am not saying to treat them like shit, just do't give them ALL your attention cuz once you do they KNOW THEY GOT YOU WHERE THEY WANT YOU...
If u find a girl that wants to get married then its a diff story but if you find girls that just wanna have fun then trust me my advice works!
please do us all a huge favor and fall on a knife. your giving out such asinine advice.

Last edited by p.diddy; 02-08-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 AM
B A N N E D

omg please stop while your behind. your experience is with mostly club whores as you say so that might be why, duh. and no most girls are NOT what you described.
I have been in relationships for 2-3 years and I am with my girl now for 4-5 years but have dealt , dated like 30-40 girls and all good looking , girls that can get guys to do whatever they want for them.. You take a girl that gets every other guy that she has been with to do everything for her and you come along and DO NOT do everything for her like every other guy, that girls is gonna say "whats up with this guy why isnt he sweating me like all the others" and then she will work 5X as hard to get her to do everything for her .. Then once she got you to do that she will move on to her next challange.. Girls like a challange...

On the other hand if you are with a girl that gets no attention from no guys and you give her attention then she is yours untill the next guy come.. BUT THOSE ARE THE UGLY GIRLS!

My advice works on 90% of the 9's and 10's but if you guys are dealing with fugly girls then my advice does not work.. Like I said my advice works on good looking girls that can have whatever guy they want..

Last edited by StonedCL; 02-08-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Suzuka Master

I have been in relationships for 2-3 years and I am with my girl now for 4-5 years but have dealt , dated like 30-40 girls and all good looking , girls that can get guys to do whatever they want for them.. You take a girl that gets every other guy that she has been with to do everything for her and you come along and DO NOT do everything for her like every other guy, that girls is gonna say "whats up with this guy why isnt he sweating me like all the others" and then she will work 5X as hard to get her to do everything for her .. Then once she got you to do that she will move on to her next challange.. Girls like a challange...

On the other hand if you are with a girl that gets no attention from no guys and you give her attention then she is yours untill the next guy come.. BUT THOSE ARE THE UGLY GIRLS!

My advice works on 90% of the 9's and 10's but if you guys are dealing with fugly girls then my advice does not work.. Like I said my advice works on good looking girls that can have whatever guy they want..
you said it yourself youve mostly dealt with club whores so that in itself taints whatever you say. i dont say this about people much but your a fucking moron if you believe half the stuff your saying.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
B A N N E D

please do us all a huge favor and fall on a knife. your giving out such asinine advice.
DUDE read any book or watch any show ..Like the "pick up artist" or go to any seminare on how to pick up hot girls and you will see they all say the same thing.. Give the girl a little attention but not enough and she will be yours.. This advice I am giving you people pay alot of money to learn this from guys thgat write books on this stuff.. You have no expirence with hot girl and you are telling me... Read any book on picking up 10's and you will see..

These girls have every guy doing whatever they want for them what is going to seperate you from every other guy?
Old 02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
B A N N E D

you said it yourself youve mostly dealt with club whores so that in itself taints whatever you say. i dont say this about people much but your a fucking moron if you believe half the stuff your saying.
when u go out and pick up girls where do u go?
Clubs and bars?

Serously when you are looking for a fine peice of A$$ for the night ( and don't want to pay $1000 for it) where do u go?

And these club whore are the same girl that you work with or have class with that you are dreaming of tapping that ass. Where do u think they go at night to unwind or pick up guys? CHURCH?

Last edited by StonedCL; 02-08-2010 at 10:41 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Team Owner

well, its been 2 weeks since the break up and i'm feeling alot better...i've gotten through the part that i can see beyond her and can live without her. I still think about her alot though, i've been keeping busy, but with this snow and cold its hard to get motivated. I'm not a gym person, i do cardio, but only in the form of running, when the weather warms up, i will start running again..but in the meantime, housework, messing with the car has kept me going..
Cool. One day at a time dude.

Keeping busy is essential. Find a new hobby. That worked for me back in the day.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Suzuka Master

DUDE read any book or watch any show ..Like the "pick up artist" or go to any seminare on how to pick up hot girls and you will see they all say the same thing.. Give the girl a little attention but not enough and she will be yours.. This advice I am giving you people pay alot of money to learn this from guys thgat write books on this stuff.. You have no expirence with hot girl and you are telling me... Read any book on picking up 10's and you will see..

These girls have every guy doing whatever they want for them what is going to seperate you from every other guy?
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG your a fucking idiot. your backing up what you say by referiencing T.V. shows and "how to pick up a girls books" to prove your point. lol. you the guy that believes everything he sees on T.V. thers no reason in repsondoing to you at this point. like i said moron. you reference a reality show and expect me to take you seriously. lol.

Last edited by p.diddy; 02-08-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:50 AM
B A N N E D

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG your a fucking idiot. your backing up what you say by referiencing T.V. shows and "how to pick up a girls books" to prove your point. lol. you the guy that believes everything he sees on T.V. thers no reason in repsondoing to you at this point. like i said moron. you reference a reality show and expect me to take you seriously. lol.
I have been doing what those book been saying for over 10 years and it works.. Alot of my friends are better looking then me but I always left with the hottie..
MY POINT WAS how would books get published and why would people like you pay $1000's for a seminar if it did not work?

And if you read througn any of my post you would know that I don't belive any of the propergAnda on TV.. I KNOW this cuz i have been with alot of hot girls that can get any guy in the bar and the reason I got them is cuz I did not act interested... I KNOW THIS CUZ I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR 10- 12 years.. My feancea has been chasing me for 5 years!

Last edited by StonedCL; 02-08-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Suzuka Master

when u go out and pick up girls where do u go?
Clubs and bars?

Serously when you are looking for a fine peice of A$$ for the night ( and don't want to pay $1000 for it) where do u go?

And these club whore are the same girl that you work with or have class with that you are dreaming of tapping that ass. Where do u think they go at night to unwind or pick up guys? CHURCH?
this is what your failing to understand you dont persue realtionships with club whores. there club whores for a reason. this is probably why youve seen the stuff youve seen. because there CLUB WHORES.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:54 AM
B A N N E D

Take my advice and hit up some bars and clubs.. As soon as you tap that next A$$ you will not even remember her name!
Old 02-08-2010, 10:54 AM
B A N N E D

this is what your failing to understand you dont persue realtionships with club whores. there club whores for a reason. this is probably why youve seen the stuff youve seen. because there CLUB WHORES.
SO where do u pick up your girls.. that's if you do?

And yes I have been with alot of club whore but not every girl in the club is a whore.. I know your girlfriend and all your ex-girls (if u have a girl or ex girls) have gone to bars and clubs to meet guys..

AL girls in there early 20's wanna have fun and go to bars and clubs.. some might not as much as others but they all do!
I personally liked to dance and was good at it so that was one way I got alot of girls and when you went to clubs and bars as much as I DID then you can tell the whores from the ones that are there for a good time!

Last edited by StonedCL; 02-08-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Quick Reply: came home and she left me!