Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

came home and she left me!

Old 01-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
^^^ this
Old 01-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,463 Likes on 3,057 Posts
Dude, seriously, she wasn't there for you when you were sick, she did things she shouldn't have while you were sick, you're obviously a better person than she is for being there for her and trying everything to make her happy and feel secure. You even offered to help train HER dog. I bought a house and have not been able to propose to my gf either but she didn't bail on me. Your ex is far too young and self centered to even care if you are sick or ill. Time to man up and move on my friend, you have everything going for you, time to find someone more grown up and caring. G'luck I know it's tough, hang in there bro, we all feel for you.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,842 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Move on dude.. you're not perfect and distancing yourself from her when you wanted is immature but she obviously is sucking some guys dick right now, and crying to her to get her back is only going to make it worse. She'll end up losing more respect for you.

If I were your brother and she'd dumped your ass while you were deathly sick with lyme disease (btw how is that going?) I'd get my girl to beat the shit out of her and b) steal her toothbrush and have 100 hookers brush their teeth & herpes sores with it, then return it to her toothbrush pedestal.

You should take your time to collect your thoughts & emotions.. relax.. go out & talk with chicks you've been interested in, date. Don't wallow & sulk about.. that opportunity is open to only one person when a relationship ends and it shouldn't be you.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Missing My CL-S

i hope this doesn't come off too mean, but she probably just wants to be with someone her own age now. the novelty of being with an "older guy" probably wore off
Old 01-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Originally Posted by SG81
i hope this doesn't come off too mean, but she probably just wants to be with someone her own age now. the novelty of being with an "older guy" probably wore off
You're a dick. Nothing wrong with being 34. We can still get chicks that are 23.

Originally Posted by EVOLICARUS
it just blows that she works in the same building as me.. this would be so much easier to move on from if this wasn't the case.. its tough, because we see each other everyday
You life is just getting better and better. I think you can use this to get to her. Some chicks want to know that they hurt you. Don't give her the satisfaction. Try to act like you never even knew her. Be strong and it will piss her off. Say hello and good bye to her as often as possible and treat her like you will the janitor. Just don't let her know you are hurting.

And now you post her pics.

Last edited by RaviNJCLs; 01-29-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:24 PM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,991 Likes on 14,500 Posts
I've dated a girl that's 10 years older...didn't work
I've dated a girl that's 10 years younger...didn't work
I've dated girls that had 1 kid...2 kids...etc
I've gone thru some serious I can't go on like this and making excuses for her treating me like crap and all that fun stuff.

Take a deep breath...start doing things you like doing again...and know that the possibility for tomorrow is better than being secure in mediocrity.

PS...as far as finding a girl with a job, no debt, attractive and her own teeth...Match.com worked for me. And I'm not shy or a retard...I just got tired of having to have the ballz to talk to a girl and then it being a dud.

And PSS...
I'm 31 and as soon as I was older than my Dad was when he had me...I felt pressure to meet someone and settle down. Best thing Is to talk to an elderly person...they laugh when you say you're old at 30...they tell you you're a kid and still have so many mistakes to make and fun to have!
When it's right...it's right for both of you and it's right equally.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Team Owner

^^^^

Maybe it's just you.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:55 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by 1killercls
Post nude pics of her here. It will help with the healing process.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Secret Agent

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by SG81
wait?

-she left you while you were really sick?
-she fucked another guy while you were sick?
-she's 23 and you're 34?

she should be dead to you.

it's better to have fucked a 23 yr old and lost her than to not have fucked a 23 yr old at all.

if you want to get serious w/ someone, find someone older than 25!
It's not just 23 year olds that do this shit.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:13 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
when i called her and told her the my doctors visit went good, she didn't answer and then 2 days later she called and said i had to many health issues and left me.. i was stunned by this. i couldn't believe she said that! i was deeply hurt on a whole different level.. and when she was having health issues this time due to her type 1 diabetes, i was there for her and was helping her get into doctors and such...lke i say, i'm not a saint or the most amazing guy ever, but i'm real and understand and can talk through stuff. she couldn't, she will have guys lining up for the job for sure, she is amazing to look at, however, i don't think she will find someone that understands her like me and would be there for her..
I'm dumbfounded why you even took her back after she said that.

That should've been it from there.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I second the nude pics.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:42 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
I agree with the general sentiment wtf are you thinking? It's hard to let go when you've been in a long relationship but you don't want to spend the rest of your life with a woman like that. Her age and your age don't matter.... clearly she isn't mature enough to respect you the way you are, I'm just glad you guys don't have any kids yet because she might not like them if they get sick too much
Old 01-30-2010, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Dude, seriously, she wasn't there for you when you were sick, she did things she shouldn't have while you were sick, you're obviously a better person than she is for being there for her and trying everything to make her happy and feel secure. You even offered to help train HER dog. I bought a house and have not been able to propose to my gf either but she didn't bail on me. Your ex is far too young and self centered to even care if you are sick or ill. Time to man up and move on my friend, you have everything going for you, time to find someone more grown up and caring. G'luck I know it's tough, hang in there bro, we all feel for you.
I also have say that I have lots of health issues, and if a girl didn't want to be around for any of my issues, I would tell her to get the F away from me and not deal with me, you don't choose your health or even have ultimate influence over it. Like I said here, you're better than this bs, g'luck moving on
Old 01-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,004 Likes on 1,424 Posts
EVOLICARUS, the next few days and weeks are going to be tough ones; denying it would be futile to yourself and others. The only thing you can do is try to ease yourself out of these bad times. Look, no offense to you but you have been way to forgiving in this relationship. You made logical decisions while she made illogical ones and vice-versa. In a time of need she left you high and dry while in her time of need you were there. Yes this may have been due to her immaturity, however it was still hurtful.

You said you moved past it however you have not, and no one can. There's an old saying about this "Once the rope is broken and a knot tied, the rope is never the same."

Remember this quote as you go though life. You have to options now infront of you.

1. Find a way to get her back.
2. Find a way to move forward.

Picking between these two options is going to be tough; you must weight out all your pro's and con's to each and see how it'll go. If you decide to go with option 1, remember the past and her reactions. As well remember that relationship that you had, one of love and trust. Ask yourself did she love you like you loved her?

If you go with option 2, the only advice I can give you is to stay around with friends and try to fill up your time. Take on hobbies such as your car, sports, fitness or hanging out with your friends. Do not go to alcohol, drugs, or food; all of these things will harm you rather than help despite it's effects. You will need to re-establish your routine of life. It's not something that can happen just by reading one message or just by waking up one day and deciding to do so. It will take time and will to do so.

Just my
Old 01-30-2010, 10:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by csmeance
EVOLICARUS, the next few days and weeks are going to be tough ones; denying it would be futile to yourself and others. The only thing you can do is try to ease yourself out of these bad times. Look, no offense to you but you have been way to forgiving in this relationship. You made logical decisions while she made illogical ones and vice-versa. In a time of need she left you high and dry while in her time of need you were there. Yes this may have been due to her immaturity, however it was still hurtful.

You said you moved past it however you have not, and no one can. There's an old saying about this "Once the rope is broken and a knot tied, the rope is never the same."

Remember this quote as you go though life. You have to options now infront of you.

1. Find a way to get her back.
2. Find a way to move forward.

Picking between these two options is going to be tough; you must weight out all your pro's and con's to each and see how it'll go. If you decide to go with option 1, remember the past and her reactions. As well remember that relationship that you had, one of love and trust. Ask yourself did she love you like you loved her?

If you go with option 2, the only advice I can give you is to stay around with friends and try to fill up your time. Take on hobbies such as your car, sports, fitness or hanging out with your friends. Do not go to alcohol, drugs, or food; all of these things will harm you rather than help despite it's effects. You will need to re-establish your routine of life. It's not something that can happen just by reading one message or just by waking up one day and deciding to do so. It will take time and will to do so.

Just my
well put
Old 01-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
x3 for pics
Old 01-31-2010, 04:26 PM

^ we know that's you Phee!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:51 PM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
thank you for all the replies! i have no idea what option i want to take, i still love her and want her in my life to a certain degree. there are more pros than cons, but the cons are pretty big though. She did text me last night saying she missed me and loves me.. i just replied the same.. i also told her that all i want is for her to be herself again, that means more to me than anything, you can't put a price on that, and you are a wonderfull person.. i just want to encourage her and support her even though i'm not with her... I can't help but to be nice to her.. even though she hurt me.. i just love her to much, i don't hurt people i love...
Old 01-31-2010, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
thank you for all the replies! i have no idea what option i want to take, i still love her and want her in my life to a certain degree. there are more pros than cons, but the cons are pretty big though. She did text me last night saying she missed me and loves me.. i just replied the same.. i also told her that all i want is for her to be herself again, that means more to me than anything, you can't put a price on that, and you are a wonderfull person.. i just want to encourage her and support her even though i'm not with her... I can't help but to be nice to her.. even though she hurt me.. i just love her to much, i don't hurt people i love...
You sir are a good man. i wouldve told her to f-off. but honestly i think he has you wrapped around her finger and you arent a puppet.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:49 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by Majofo
^ we know that's you Phee!
she typed it
Old 01-31-2010, 09:56 PM
I got the Shifts

her texting you that i love you shit is just another way to keep you on the rope man.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:13 PM
Suzuka Master

really you have no idea what option to take? its pretty obvious.

based on what youve said about her earlier shes probably texting you that now cause shes getting a little tired of her rebound guy.

you still want to encourage her and support her even though your not with her and isnt this the girl who left you high and dry in your GREASTEST time of need. please answer me this, why do you continue to put more out in this situation than what your clearly getting back?

you just answered what you should do. you said you dont hurt people you love but what is she doing and what has she been doing...nuff said.

my personal opionion based on your posts i feel like your thinking your getting up there in age and really want to settle down and your so much into her looks you dont want to lose her and is willing to smile and be that nice guy that lets her getaway with a ton of shit if it means at the end of the day your the guy she comes running back too. which i have to say is just sad and pathetic. please dont get offended by my comments but you want opionions so this is mine.

Originally Posted by asianspec
You sir are a good man. i wouldve told her to f-off. but honestly i think he has you wrapped around her finger and you arent a puppet.
he IS her little puppet.

Originally Posted by phee
her texting you that i love you shit is just another way to keep you on the rope man.
+1,000,000,000

i dont know why this is making me so mad lol. from what he has said before i think its her looks that has him blinded. shes going to keep doing shit like this and he wont stand up and be a real 34 year old man and kick her to the curb.

Last edited by p.diddy; 01-31-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:36 PM
6th Gear

Don't feel bad about this bullshit. It could be worst like some of these people on this website. lol.. http://www.fmylife.com/
cheer up buddy!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:49 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
Originally Posted by phee

She's wanting to keep you around in case she needs you for money, sex, crying shoulder, etc. She's using you, stop giving in. As much as it hurts you have to let her go. Someone who abandons you in a time of need the way she did when you were very sick is not someone who truly cares about you. She saw you as an inconvenience and tossed you aside. But when you recovered she came running back to you. That's bullshit and you know it.

While you're moping around pining for her you might end up letting the right one get away.

Last edited by Gfaze; 02-01-2010 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Team Owner

You just need some time. It will get better.

The only thing I can say is if she does come back to you, be sure that there is little chance that she will flake out again.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:24 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Kick her to the curb, she's just looking for attention and trying to string you along
Old 02-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,991 Likes on 14,500 Posts
Something very simple I learned and decided after I was in a very similar situation with my ex a few years ago. She knew she had the upper hand...she knew how much I was into her and she used that and the possibility that we'd get back together to her advantage to keep me strung along. I let a lot of girls go by because I was keeping myself available to her if she ever wanted me. I'd tell myself to be strong...but if she ever wrote me or texted me I'd respond. Guess what...she remarried. She was just keeping her options open.

Most important lesson:
Love people a lot...
but love yourself first and more...

Spend all your time doing whatever it is you like to do...mountain bike...tinker with cars...hang out with female friends...meet new people...join match.com.

You KNOW what you had with her...and in time you'll be honest with yourself and forget how pretty she is and how great the s*x was etc...Once you reach that point you'll see all the negatives that you're blocking out now...and once that happens you'll also be very excited to know that your future isn't written in mediocrity...it's a blank slate and you get to choose what path you take and who will be your laughing and movie partner...she'll be hotter, funnier, more compatible and most importantly...she'll love you for who you are and not what you can do for her. THEN...there won't be hesitation (well maybe a little...lol) and you'll know that is your wife and mother of your children.

Chin up brother...we all have our own paths...but sometimes they're similar.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:06 AM
"DD" Designated Drinker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
to say i know what you are going threw. probably not tru im 21. but to say i hope for the best. time and the ones close to you will be your key to true happiness. this meant more to me when i was down about women problems than anything.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Pro

good stuff..

yeah, its mainly me thinking i'm getting older, she was younger type of thing...i'm starting to work this shit out though...its been a week, and it seems to be coming along better...
Old 02-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Suzuka Master

good stuff..

yeah, its mainly me thinking i'm getting older, she was younger type of thing...i'm starting to work this shit out though...its been a week, and it seems to be coming along better...
are you saying you guys are getting back together or your moving on?
Old 02-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by p.diddy
are you saying you guys are getting back together or your moving on?
i'm saying that i'm moving on from her...its time to focus on myself.. last summer with lyme and selling my house, living with parents, being dumped, ect...shit was hard...now i feel better, bought another home, i feel better about my situation... i think last summer made me stronger though.. there is no way i became weaker due to all that shit going on...
Old 02-01-2010, 06:30 PM
Suzuka Master

i'm saying that i'm moving on from her...its time to focus on myself.. last summer with lyme and selling my house, living with parents, being dumped, ect...shit was hard...now i feel better, bought another home, i feel better about my situation... i think last summer made me stronger though.. there is no way i became weaker due to all that shit going on...
congrats on decision i hope you stick with it. i think in the long run you will be glad you did.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:57 PM

alright bro!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Pro

HELL YEA!!! thats what im talking about.... im telling you GOOD FRIENDS ( by me saying good are the ones that dont speak of the past... including your g.f) or fine women is the key to staying strong!
Old 02-01-2010, 10:42 PM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts

Good to hear, hope everything works out for the better.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
because no one is here but me and my dog
You have absolutely no idea how bad I could go for that sometimes.. I envy you!
Old 02-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 198 Posts
Take a trip to Rolla, MO - you will find out then ust how well you have it. The four longest years of my life were spent there but it prepared me to do well in my endeavors.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I got the Shifts

yayyy. this thread was making me angry
Old 02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Pro

i've been to rolla and it sucked!! i actually lived in lebanon mo for a while and it sucked also, i did work in waynesville and it sucked..that part of missouri is shitty.

i just wish the weather would warm up so i can get out of the house and do shit...
Old 02-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Missing My CL-S

now it's time to start hitting on her friends

Quick Reply: came home and she left me!