Tesla: Sales, Marketing, and Financial News

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 10:19 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,461 Likes on 4,981 Posts
Tesla did very well.

Ford and Honda did well too. And Hyundai. Weird how people keep buying their shit cars.
Old 10-03-2020, 02:21 AM
Sanest Florida Man

Received 10,815 Likes on 6,569 Posts
Originally Posted by oonowindoo
So wind and solar = 9.1% of total electricity generation....

I dont know how you can just assume it will just grow and grow without limitation. I mean you really think that one day US government will just wake up and say "full speed with environmental friendly effort"!!

I know that is what you wanna see... but i am not sure if that is the reality.

Like i said, nuclear is the key and wind and solar will always just be supplemental.
It's like talking to a Trump supporter, you show them facts and they say I don't care my preconceived belief based on ignorance is true.

I show you fact that Germany the world's 4th largest economy is transitioning away from coal and nuclear (thanks Fukushima!), and your response is just to repeat "nuclear is the key and wind and solar will always just be supplemental."

This is not a shithole country, this is the world's 4th largest economy, the biggest in Europe, a manufacturing powerhouse getting the largest portions of their energy from renewables.

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/fact...wer-mix-charts

Everything that you're saying can't be done is being done by Germany. I'm sure you're going to ignore facts and reality and come back again and say nuclear is the only way. I'm not opposed to nuclear but it's not the only way, especially when there's battery storage.
The following users liked this post:
Comfy (10-03-2020)
Old 10-03-2020, 02:33 AM
Sanest Florida Man

Tesla cut the price of the Model 3 in China by about 10% while increasing range and removing cobalt from their batteries!

The standard plus model is now cheaper in China than the US

Tesla has reduced the price of the Model 3 in China and at the same time bumped the range as it introduces cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate (LFP) batteries in its standard range Model 3s.As we have previously reported, Tesla has been planning to update its made-in-China Model 3 vehicles with lithium iron phosphate (LFP) batteries from Chinese battery maker CATL.

CEO Elon Musk recently mentioned that he believes the energy density of LFP batteries have improved enough that it now makes sense to use the cheaper and cobalt-free batteries in its lower-end vehicles.

Furthermore, the use of LFP batteries also free up more battery supply of lithium ion chemistry cells for Tesla’s other vehicle programs.

After obtaining authorization to build Model 3 with LFP batteries in China earlier this summer, we now learn that Tesla has made the switch and updated its Model 3 lineup in China:

Tesla updated its online Model 3 configurator with the following new prices after incentives:
  • Model 3 Standard Range Plus: now ¥ 249,900 down from ¥ 271,550
  • Model 3 Long Range RWD: now ¥ 309,900 down from ¥ 344,050
It brings the price of the Model 3 Standard Range Plus, which is the one now equipped with LFP batteries, to now the equivalent of ~$37,000 USD, which is cheaper than what a Model 3 in the US now costs depending on local state incentives.

Interestingly, the version of the vehicle is also an official range bump from 445 km to 468 km (290 miles).

As we previously reported, Model 3 in China, and eventually in the US, is expected to get several updated features including a new heat pump, chrome delete, and more.

Based on the configurator, Model 3 isn’t coming out of the factory with a chrome delete yet.

As for the internal changes, it’s unclear whether the vehicles are now equipped with octovalve heat pump and other features that are not visible.
Comfy (10-03-2020)
Old 10-03-2020, 02:41 AM
Sanest Florida Man

Also Tesla has had a charge port heater installed on the 3 and Y for a while, today they activated it. It will prevent the charge door from getting stuck in really cold weather, though there is a lesser known manual way to open it.

Oh and they bought another battery assembly company, one that was used by Mercedes, and BMW.

They did that before when they bought Grohmann years ago, Mercedes complained that their EV was late because of that.

Tesla is acquiring a German battery assembly line manufacturer supplying BMW and Mercedes-Benz, according to several reports.

Over the last few years, Tesla has been on a buying spree of companies involved in manufacturing engineering and building machines for manufacturing, like Hibar Systems and Compass Automation.

Now Tesla is reportedly adding another similar company as a subsidiary as it plans to deploy its own battery cell manufacturing capacity.

Several reports comping from Germany, including from The European and the Wirtschaftskurier, confirm that Tesla acquired ATW Assembly & Test — Europe GmbH, a subsidiary of ATS Automation.

ATW specializes in building assembly lines for battery and transmission manufacturing for major German automakers, like BMW and Daimler.

The company was in financial trouble and there were reports that it was about to close its doors.

Now we learn that Tesla reportedly swooped in and bought the company of 210 employees.

The European reports (translated from German):
ATW’s business partners received notification on Tuesday that they had agreed on the takeover by a manufacturer of electric vehicles ‘in California.’ That this is Tesla, based in Palo Alto, California’s Silicon Valley, was not confirmed in the letter, but word got around in the industry. A celebration at ATW in Neuwied, where the takeover was toasted on Friday, may have contributed to this. Several Tesla vehicles with the “BIT” license plate drove up for Bitburg. The company Tesla Grohmann Automation GmbH, which operated as Grohmann Engineering GmbH until January 2017, is based in Prüm, which belongs to the Eifel district of Bitburg-Prüm. Then the manufacturer of airbag sensors, electronic steering aids.
ATW’s location in Neuwied (pictured above) is only about an hour’s drive from Tesla Grohmann Automation in Prüm, where Tesla manufactures most of its battery manufacturing equipment.

ATS, ATW’s parent company, confirmed last month that they had a conditional agreement to sell the company, but they have yet to confirm the sale.

However, several German reports seem to confirm that the acquisition went through.

Electrek’s Take

If the reports are true, and it looks extremely likely, I bet the company is going to be absorbed by Tesla Grohmann Automation.

Prior to be acquired by Tesla, Grohmann was also working with German automakers.

Tesla is likely going to phase out those contracts in order to focus entirely on Tesla’s operations.

The automaker is planning to deploy so many production lines in the next few years, both for vehicle and battery production, that it makes sense to add 200 people on board with experience deploying production lines.
Comfy (10-03-2020)
Old 10-03-2020, 08:14 AM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Received 354 Likes on 325 Posts
Originally Posted by BurnabyTSX
To be fair, one would hope that all new generation capacity coming online these days will be from green sources, be it wind, solar, hydroelectric, tidal, etc. I don't think anyone's firing up new coal or even NG plants if they can help it. So, the 76% figure from wind and solar as "new" generation should be expected, since they can be built the fastest.

The caveat with wind and solar has always been environmental. No sun = no solar generation. Same when the wind dies down. So you're saying most people are going to be charging their EVs overnight when rates are the cheapest and the draw from the grid is the lowest? How are the solar farms any help at this point?

You can't just add up every generation facility's max capacity and say this would be the amount available to the grid at any one time. Note the chart Stunna attached earlier which showed CAISO's typical hourly load vs available resources. There's a massive drop during the night time resources; most of it likely caused by the solar farms going offline as they won't be able to generate then. Increasing the amount of solar panels is not going to help much.

Here's food for thought - as more solar power come online; energy prices during the 'peak' day time hours might actually go down as there may be overcapacity during that time. With millions more EVs charging overnight and demand going up during the evening, without a corresponding increase in supply, you might actually see energy prices go UP in the evening long term. Then the cycle continues. What's needed as oonowindow implies, is more stable power generation. Nuclear is a can of worms I can't speak to.
I can point out one error in your analysis. You forgot to add batteries / powerwall as back up during night time use. I presume that some form of battery backup is a requirement before installing solar panels to power the house? If you add enough powerwalls to cover your vehicle’s capacity then your point is not valid.
Also talking about wind dying down is like talking if the earth stops rotating. .
Old 10-03-2020, 12:27 PM
A-TSX Oldie

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Comfy
I can point out one error in your analysis. You forgot to add batteries / powerwall as back up during night time use. I presume that some form of battery backup is a requirement before installing solar panels to power the house? If you add enough powerwalls to cover your vehicle’s capacity then your point is not valid.Also talking about wind dying down is like talking if the earth stops rotating. .
I'm talking about solar farms that provide power to the grid - for the masses that don't have the infrastructure nor financial means to install their own panels and batteries at home. Unless you expect the powerwall to be cheap enough in a few years like AA batteries? Not to mention they're really only practical in the sunshine belt.

As for the wind dying down, how's that 30mph constant breeze through your house? Take a drive through a big wind farm and see how many of the blades can be run at any time.

Wind and solar farms are great and very much on the rise at the moment, but we can't expect their growth to be continuous like what we've seen so far. They take up huge swaths of land, and sooner or later, we're going to hit a physical and environmental limit on where we can place them.

If you're thinking smaller scale, and expect a solar panel and battery backup in every house and apartment; then we're going to have to wait until their returns make sense for the average consumer. It'll be a while before they are as common as hvacs and hot water tanks for the homes.
Old 10-04-2020, 03:45 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts

Tesla Autopilot gets ‘moderate’ grade from European vehicle safety authority while Audi, BMW and Mercedes get top marks

“Tesla is ahead of all of its competitors”

“Full Self Driving”

Originally Posted by Linked Article
Tesla Autopilot in a Model 3 ranked sixth of the ten systems and cars Euro NCAP tested. It will surprise fans of Elon Musk’s electric vehicle business.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:03 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Originally Posted by Costco
when you read into the article it becomes increasingly clear that it was a biased report.

And it can be easily fixed by a software update to their liking if Tesla wants to.
https://electrek.co/2020/10/04/tesla...a-looking-for/

Last edited by Comfy; 10-04-2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,461 Likes on 4,981 Posts
If it's a biased report, what's there for Tesla to fix? 🤔
Old 10-04-2020, 08:22 PM
Azine Jabroni

Received 2,159 Likes on 1,387 Posts
If we have learned anything from the ID4, while Tesla may lead in some major technological categories, their advantages in the real world are pretty minimal.

In 5 years, at least as a car company, Tesla will be another (popular) option in the EV world. If we wind up in a world where Tesla is the only EV seller, Tesla has lost and Elon's dream of an electric future is dead.
civicdrivr (10-04-2020)
Old 10-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Ex-OEM King

Received 6,192 Likes on 4,062 Posts
I can point out one error in your analysis. You forgot to add batteries / powerwall as back up during night time use. I presume that some form of battery backup is a requirement before installing solar panels to power the house? If you add enough powerwalls to cover your vehicle’s capacity then your point is not valid.
Also talking about wind dying down is like talking if the earth stops rotating. .
Please, for the love of god, stop. Your ignorance on this topic knows no bounds, please stop embarrassing yourself.

when you read into the article it becomes increasingly clear that it was a biased report.

And it can be easily fixed by a software update to their liking if Tesla wants to.
https://electrek.co/2020/10/04/tesla...a-looking-for/
So they have a shitty auto driving system that they can fix on a whim anytime they want to but, for some reason, don't?

Sounds completely legit.

Originally Posted by kurtatx
If we have learned anything from the ID4, while Tesla may lead in some major technological categories, their advantages in the real world are pretty minimal.

In 5 years, at least as a car company, Tesla will be another (popular) option in the EV world. If we wind up in a world where Tesla is the only EV seller, Tesla has lost and Elon's dream of an electric future is dead.
This. And you even own one unlike these clowns.
kurtatx (10-04-2020)
Old 10-05-2020, 11:49 AM
Team Owner

Received 4,273 Likes on 3,050 Posts
So if i were like Trump supporter, then you must be like SSFTSX. Because we were talking about US and i showed the data from US.
Out of nowhere you started talking about Germany and EU.... i mean what is next, you wanna talk about Korea?

SO what if it is the 4th Economy? US has about 7 times of Germany's GDP and 4 times the population and How fundamentally different EU views environmental issues than the US.
I never said it was humanly impossible to do.... but it is pretty much impossible in the US.
There are many many things that can be done in any other part of the world, Except for the US.

Seriously, talk about something that is relevant like how we gonna go from 9.1% Wind/Solar in the US to..... 50% or more? Because i just dont see it happening in my life time.
You will have a much higher chance of increasing Nuclear in the US than anything else.

Originally Posted by #1 STUNNA
It's like talking to a Trump supporter, you show them facts and they say I don't care my preconceived belief based on ignorance is true.

I show you fact that Germany the world's 4th largest economy is transitioning away from coal and nuclear (thanks Fukushima!), and your response is just to repeat "nuclear is the key and wind and solar will always just be supplemental."

This is not a shithole country, this is the world's 4th largest economy, the biggest in Europe, a manufacturing powerhouse getting the largest portions of their energy from renewables.

https://www.cleanenergywire.org/fact...wer-mix-charts

Everything that you're saying can't be done is being done by Germany. I'm sure you're going to ignore facts and reality and come back again and say nuclear is the only way. I'm not opposed to nuclear but it's not the only way, especially when there's battery storage.

Last edited by oonowindoo; 10-05-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 11:52 AM
Team Owner

In 5 years, everyone will be driving a Tesla... ICE cars are dead and other EV can't compete... 100% fact per SSFTSX... i mean Comfy...
The following 2 users liked this post by oonowindoo:
kurtatx (10-05-2020), SamDoe1 (10-05-2020)
Old 10-05-2020, 04:31 PM
Azine Jabroni

In 5 years, everyone will be driving a Tesla... ICE cars are dead and other EV can't compete... 100% fact per SSFTSX... i mean Comfy...
Sounds dull AF
Old 10-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Race Director

Received 632 Likes on 508 Posts
Aside from being the world’s first successful mass production EV-maker, Tesla is now also the first car manufacturer to completely dissolve its PR department.

A high level source within the company told Electrek: “We no longer have a PR team” – which explains why Tesla hasn’t been replying to press inquiries for several months now. However, while the core global team working in the U.S. has been dissolved, the company still has a few PR managers in Europe and Asia.

Is this a good thing though? One could argue that getting your questions answered from time to time by Elon Musk directly on Twitter isn’t the most productive strategy Tesla could employ, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be an issue.

Read Also: Tesla Sues U.S. Government Over Tariffs On Chinese Imports

According to Electrek, the last person to be in charge of Tesla’s PR department was Keely Sulprizio, who left the U.S. carmaker last year in December. After her departure, pretty much every other member of Tesla’s PR team in the U.S. either left or took on a different role.

For example, Alan Cooper, the most senior member of Tesla’s communications team, became ‘Director of Demand Generation’, although he has since left the company altogether. Meanwhile, Gina Antonini, a senior communications manager, became Director of External Relations and Employee Experience in February of this year.

Also in February, Tesla communication exec Alexander Ingram became Content Lead at the Design Studio, while April saw Danielle Meister (senior global communications manager) leave for WhatsApp.

In the end, this is a curious decision, but it’s unlikely Tesla would agree to give up on its PR department if the numbers wouldn’t back up such a move. Besides, while this is a first for the car industry, it’s certainly nothing new as far as tech giants are concerned (Apple uses a similar strategy), which Tesla pretty much is first and foremost.
https://www.carscoops.com/2020/10/no...pr-department/
Old 10-06-2020, 12:26 PM
Azine Jabroni

While I understand why they're doing it, I don't think this is wise long term. A lot of why Tesla is selling so many cars is because ICE cars are saturated.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Team Owner

We got our own PR team here.... Why hire and pay ppl to do that when we got ppl here doing it for free.... and they would even thank Elon for the opportunity...
Old 10-06-2020, 12:49 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

We got our own PR team here.... Why hire and pay ppl to do that when we got ppl here doing it for free.... and they would even thank Elon for the opportunity...
That is exactly what is happening. I’m glad you got the hang of it now. Every (well most) Tesla owner is their brand’s advocate. That is something that other / legacy automakers still haven’t got a grasp on. Sub forums and discussions like these are actually helping Tesla sales. .
Thank you.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Team Owner

AKA Tesla Fanboys ...

Nothing new.... we have been dealing with Acura fanboys for decades here...

That is how we identify a SSFTSX when we see 1.
biker (10-07-2020)
Old 10-06-2020, 12:54 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

While I understand why they're doing it, I don't think this is wise long term. A lot of why Tesla is selling so many cars is because ICE cars are saturated.
Agree with the first part. They should have some form of interaction with public (may be other than Twitter).
If ICE cars are saturated, then EVs from legacy automakers should sell like hot cakes, right...?
well, they aren’t.....may be they can’t produce enough,... they forgot to invest in batteries early enough,...... oh wait...... they don’t know how to make them either.
the “oh...sh**”.... moment is coming.....
Old 10-06-2020, 01:04 PM
Team Owner

Wow... if i didnt know any better, i would have thought Tesla must sell a shit load of cars...

then i realized Honda sells more CR-V in a year in the US than the entire Tesla brand in the US. That is 1 model from 1 brand outsold your entire brand
If you were the Legacy manuf. you can afford to take your time. Too bad, Tesla doesn't have that kind of luxury.

The only oh shit moment you will see is most likely coming from Tesla..

Last edited by oonowindoo; 10-06-2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:07 PM

That is exactly what is happening. I’m glad you got the hang of it now. Every (well most) Tesla owner is their brand’s advocate. That is something that other / legacy automakers still haven’t got a grasp on. Sub forums and discussions like these are actually helping Tesla sales. .
Thank you.
Helping Tesla sales? I think what you're experiencing is confirmation bias.

Could have had two Tesla owners among my immediate family. But thanks to the forums and many other internet posts, I am familiar with all the issues of Tesla ownership. Hell, I already shared our poor Model 3 pre-order experience and the cancellation that followed. After doing more research, I found Tesla ownership to be a bad proposition for the time being. The quality issues, parts availability, and poor service have lead us to look elsewhere.

Said it many times before, but Tesla is a typical domestic car manufacturer. Parts bin wonders with strong brand loyalty, great price for performance, though questionable quality. You could replace Tesla with GM (of the past 3+ decades)
The following 2 users liked this post by Costco:
BurnabyTSX (10-06-2020), civicdrivr (10-06-2020)
Old 10-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Ex-OEM King

Received 6,192 Likes on 4,062 Posts
Wow... if i didnt know any better, i would have thought Tesla must sell a shit load of cars...

then i realized Honda sells more CR-V in a year in the US than the entire Tesla brand in the US. That is 1 model from 1 brand outsold your entire brand
If you were the Legacy manuf. you can afford to take your time. Too bad, Tesla doesn't have that kind of luxury.

The only oh shit moment you will see is most likely coming from Tesla..
This.

And the "oh shit moment" for Ford in the truck market is decades away. They sell more F150's in the US every year (one make, one model, one market) than Tesla has ever sold across their entire existence. They are but a pest at this point.
The following 2 users liked this post by SamDoe1:
00TL-P3.2 (10-06-2020), oonowindoo (10-06-2020)
Old 10-06-2020, 02:05 PM
Azine Jabroni

Originally Posted by SamDoe1
This.

And the "oh shit moment" for Ford in the truck market is decades away. They sell more F150's in the US every year (one make, one model, one market) than Tesla has ever sold across their entire existence. They are but a pest at this point.
And Ford is already preparing for an electric future.
Old 10-06-2020, 02:10 PM
Azine Jabroni

Thank you.
I can't tell if this is a shot at me or not. I'm just being realistic. I like Tesla, but I'm not here to tell you they are going to end legacy auto.

Seeing as you don't own one, here are the things you have to deal with when buying a Tesla which "legacy auto" buyers don't have to deal with:
  • A long wait for the model you want with a mixed bag of communication from Tesla
  • You'll need to bring a checklist to deal with the multiple problems you'll run into with the interior and exterior (I bought the 3, which is 3 models old at this point, so I only found 1 issue Tesla quickly fixed)
  • Good luck ever getting parts
  • The fit and finish isn't up to par (The doors close like a Chevy Cruze)

Do I love my car? So far, absolutely. Am I only likely to buy a Tesla ever again? I don't know.
The following 4 users liked this post by kurtatx:
BurnabyTSX (10-06-2020), civicdrivr (10-06-2020), Costco (10-06-2020), Mizouse (10-07-2020)
Old 10-06-2020, 04:17 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

I can't tell if this is a shot at me or not. I'm just being realistic. I like Tesla, but I'm not here to tell you they are going to end legacy auto.

Seeing as you don't own one, here are the things you have to deal with when buying a Tesla which "legacy auto" buyers don't have to deal with:
  • A long wait for the model you want with a mixed bag of communication from Tesla
  • You'll need to bring a checklist to deal with the multiple problems you'll run into with the interior and exterior (I bought the 3, which is 3 models old at this point, so I only found 1 issue Tesla quickly fixed)
  • Good luck ever getting parts
  • The fit and finish isn't up to par (The doors close like a Chevy Cruze)

Do I love my car? So far, absolutely. Am I only likely to buy a Tesla ever again? I don't know.
I didn’t realize that you already had a Tesla.
I had to deal with the first two issues with my last ICE car too. So that’s even.
I hope they’ll improve in the coming months with the other points you mentioned. Guess waiting before I buy A Tesla is not so bad after all.
Old 10-06-2020, 04:21 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

And Ford is already preparing for an electric future.
and I hope they succeed here too. I would hate to see VW dig it’s tentacles into Ford’s heart.
Old 10-10-2020, 03:09 PM

Tesla: Full Self Driving*

*human driver required

Waymo: (Don't) hold my steering wheel:

Comfy (10-10-2020)
Old 10-10-2020, 03:13 PM

Waymo's CEO chimed in too:

Meanwhile Tesla only recently began tracking driver alertness. Drivers still need to hold onto the steering wheel just in case, that way they can be blamed (and not Tesla's Autopilot, which will be disabled upon human intervention) in case of an accident.
Comfy (10-10-2020)
Old 10-10-2020, 09:06 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

*human driver required

https://twitter.com/Waymo/status/1314293855819186176
That's truly impressive.
Old 10-10-2020, 09:10 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Tesla and Fastned open Germany’s largest fast-charging hub

Remember that some members in this forum / thread repeatedly suggested that it was not possible to have fast chargers using renewable. Guess what, they were wrong.

Germany opened it's first fast charger powered by Solar and Wind. This is just a harbinger of things to come in future. Don't bet against Elon...

Old 10-10-2020, 09:35 PM
Azine Jabroni

*human driver required

I'm legitimately surprised Tesla is allowed to call it "Full Self Driving". The current models will not be robo-taxis
Old 10-11-2020, 06:10 AM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

I'm legitimately surprised Tesla is allowed to call it "Full Self Driving". The current models will not be robo-taxis
Again, (for the umpteenth time), don’t bet against Elon ... you’ll lose. .
Old 10-11-2020, 07:03 AM
Azine Jabroni

If the bet is whether or not Tesla cars can full self drive, I have already won
Old 10-11-2020, 02:42 PM
A-TSX Oldie

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Remember that some members in this forum / thread repeatedly suggested that it was not possible to have fast chargers using renewable. Guess what, they were wrong.

Germany opened it's first fast charger powered by Solar and Wind. This is just a harbinger of things to come in future. Don't bet against Elon...

Nowhere does it say it's powered exclusively by wind and solar. The massive 330 kW panels (the important word here is PEAK) and 2 MWh battery buffer will be nowhere near enough to service more than a few chargers for a few minutes before it has to draw power from the grid. It's a good start, but don't delude yourself that it signifies anything more than a supplementary source of power during optimal weather conditions.

And this doesn't appear to be a Tesla-initiated building. The bakery (how much are they charging for their bread to be able to afford this?) is the one who built the place up and Fastned/Tesla/Tesvolt/etc added their infrastructure after.

Last edited by BurnabyTSX; 10-11-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:19 PM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

what a perfectly timed tweet by Elon.... told ya

There's a hole in your ship and it's sinking gradually. Yeah, you're right that you are afloat for now.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...-driving-beta/
Old 10-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Sanest Florida Man

*human driver required

Waymo FSD, as long as you only want to drive in parts of Phoenix, Arizona, every other city can get fucked.
Comfy (10-13-2020)
Old 10-12-2020, 09:33 PM
Sanest Florida Man

Speaking of which the massive 4D FSD rewrite is hitting some beta testers next week

Tesla FSD is about to get a lot better, over the next couple months, as all cars get the new code.

Comfy (10-13-2020)
Old 10-12-2020, 09:36 PM
Sanest Florida Man

game isn’t over my dude
Comfy (10-13-2020)
Old 10-13-2020, 07:38 AM
2014 RDX AWD Tech