Acura: RLX News

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 10:47 AM
The sizzle in the Steak

Received 1,877 Likes on 1,297 Posts
Hard to tell from the photos, but I sure hope there is not that much hard plastic silver trim.
Looks like acres of it on the center console and across the passenger dash.

I think the photos are deceiving.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 PM
Some dude

Received 347 Likes on 203 Posts
Hmmm...not sure I like having two giant screens in the dash.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:58 PM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,143 Likes on 817 Posts
Originally Posted by Moog-Type-S
Hard to tell from the photos, but I sure hope there is not that much hard plastic silver trim.
Looks like acres of it on the center console and across the passenger dash.

I think the photos are deceiving.
This Asian-trim model may have the much cheapen-out interior for the Asian markets.

This interior will not cut it for the $55K (estimated) starting price for the North American luxury sedan market.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:34 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 114 Likes on 66 Posts
Old 11-26-2012, 04:08 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
Originally Posted by phile
Same here. despite my criticisms about some of its styling, the overall package is a very good one. It's kinda like what won awards for the Accord - more of a jack of all trades, master of none, rather than one narrowly focused machine.
I think the problem is that the RL shouldn't be a jack of all trades...that's not quite enough for a flagship....luckily, there's the unique Sport hybrid Sh-AWd system. Hopefully Acura will spend more effort marketing that.

Originally Posted by Rocketsfan
I think what irks people like me is that there are Acuras that don't offer these even as options still, but there are Hondas now, like the Accord, that do. The ZDX offers FCW, I think, but they sell like 4 of those a year. The new ILX and RDX don't offer FCW or LDW, to my knowledge, but the new Accord does.
I think the Accord got all of those features because of the competition. Many competitors got some nice features, Honda listened to people and went all out with features in the 9G Accord. As long as future Acura models will get even more/better features, then it's all good for me.

Originally Posted by charliemike
$62k puts them up against much better cars like the Audi A6 ... Who is going to buy an RL over the 535i, A6, E-Class??
At $62k, you can either get a nicely equipped 535i or a base 550i. If the RLX AWD model is at $62k, then I don't think it will sell....
Old 11-26-2012, 07:24 PM
MechEng

Received 483 Likes on 400 Posts
Originally Posted by mikeschicagoRL
Hmmm...not sure I like having two giant screens in the dash.
It's a lot better than you think. No overcrowding on one screen. I have 2 large screens in my 2G TL. I love having the navi, radio, and climate control completely independent of each other. And I did it before the RLX

Don't wanna clutter up this thread with large off topic pics so I'll just paste the links.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0077-6.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0080-4.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0076-4.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...-47-54_410.jpg
The following users liked this post:
Ken1997TL (11-26-2012)
Old 11-26-2012, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
That's exactly how I'd set it up. Very nice.
03tLsNBP (11-28-2012)
Old 11-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by 03tLsNBP
It's a lot better than you think. No overcrowding on one screen. I have 2 large screens in my 2G TL. I love having the navi, radio, and climate control completely independent of each other. And I did it before the RLX

Don't wanna clutter up this thread with large off topic pics so I'll just paste the links.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0077-6.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0080-4.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...DSC_0076-4.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/...-47-54_410.jpg
Nice, how do you get the big navi screen up there. I have pioneer double din and thinking to get a 7" GPS for my RL lol
BTW, I really like the new RLX headlights! Overall, nice job Acura

Last edited by 3.5RLv-tec?; 11-27-2012 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:48 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 86 Posts
Did the LA Times break the press embargo publishing these pics?

http://www.latimes.com/business/auto...2.photogallery

Last edited by thunderbt3; 11-28-2012 at 08:52 AM.
phile (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Regional Coordinator (Southeast)

Received 3,755 Likes on 2,536 Posts
Not exciting. First thing that came to mind, Toyota Avalon.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:23 AM
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Boring. It looks like a Subaru
Old 11-28-2012, 09:27 AM
99 TL, 06 E350

Received 164 Likes on 110 Posts
A better idea would to have a similar car to the Toyota Avalon in the Honda line-up to test customers on a bigger car than the already big Honda Accord.

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
Not exciting. First thing that came to mind, Toyota Avalon.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Niner Faithful

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
meh. If I was going to drop 50-60 grand, I'd rather spend my money on a Lexus GS or an Infiniti M which is in the RLX's price range.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Fahrvergnügen'd

Received 1,568 Likes on 985 Posts
It basically is a TL + 1 ... Which, if you like the TL is a smart move.

If you don't, well ...

Going to be a tough market for Acura.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 72 Posts
Based on those L.A. Times pics, it needs more drop and that grille is killing the brand!

But I'm hoping it does well for Acura. I'm sure it's a nice car. Looks like a bigger, fancier 4g TL.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Only thing I like about this car is the powertrain options. Everything else is Accord-like. Not a bad thing but I wouldn't pay top dollar for it. Too many other vehicles in the price range with it's own identity
Old 11-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 118 Likes on 86 Posts
Press release:
http://www.acuranews.com/channels/ac...eles-auto-show

Acura Debuts 2014 RLX Sedan at Los Angeles Auto Show
All-new flagship sedan showcases signature new Acura technologies; boasts class-leading fuel-efficiency, handling agility and rear-seat legroom

Text Only RLX press release SKV2.final2.1.docx Add to Basket Printer Friendly
11/28/2012 - LOS ANGELES, Calif.

Acura took the wraps off its all-new 2014 RLX luxury-performance sedan – the most powerful, spacious, and technologically advanced Acura sedan, ever. In keeping with the Man-Machine Synergy direction of the Acura brand, the RLX utilizes an all-new direct-injection engine, lightweight body structure, and the first-ever application of Acura Precision All-Wheel Steer™ to deliver a new and dynamic driving experience unlike that of any other luxury performance sedans. The next-generation AcuraLink® cloud-based connected car system makes its debut on the new RLX, offering a broad range of convenience, entertainment and security features.

"The 2014 Acura RLX heralds the introduction of a number of new signature Acura technologies that provide the driver a feeling of connection to the product, to the road, and to the world from the very moment they enter the vehicle," said Jeff Conrad, vice president and general manager of Acura Sales. "The RLX embodies the Acura commitment to create vehicles with outstanding handling that truly respond to the will of the driver."

The 2014 Acura RLX is powered by an all-new 310-horsepower direct-injected SOHC 24-Valve i-VTEC® V-6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management, and is expected to earn best-in-class estimated EPA fuel economy ratings of 20/31/24 mpg1 (city/highway/combined). The new RLX delivers full-size interior space in a nimbler, mid-size luxury sedan package and boasts the best rear-seat legroom (38.8 inches), longest tandem seating distance (36.4 inches), and best front and rear shoulder room in the mid-luxury class.

Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS) is the world's first technology to feature independent and continuous control of the left and right rear-wheel steering (toe) angles to achieve new levels of handling agility, high- and low-speed maneuverability, and confident handling control for a two-wheel-drive luxury sedan.

As previously announced, a version of RLX featuring Acura's new Sport Hybrid Super Handling All-Wheel Drive® (Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®) technology, producing 370 horsepower with expected fuel economy ratings of 30 city/30 highway/30 combined, will debut later in 2013.

The new RLX will confidently compete in the high-end luxury sedan market with an incredible array of leading-edge technologies – including the next-generation AcuraLink™ connectivity system with AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ featuring freeway traffic and all-new surface street conditions, the Lane Keeping Assist System and Forward Collision Warning safety systems, and new driver-assistive technologies such as Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow, Agile Handling Assist dynamic braking technology and Jewel Eye™ LED headlights.

The 2014 Acura RLX is slated to go on-sale at U.S. Acura dealers nationwide in the spring of 2013 and will be available in five grades – the well-equipped RLX, the RLX with Navigation, the feature-packed RLX with Technology package, the RLX with Krell Audio package, and the top-of-the-line RLX with Advance package. Pricing details will be announced closer to launch.

Exterior Design and Function

The RLX follows an "aero-fused" exterior design motif with its wide and athletic stance, sharp upswept bodylines, aerodynamic greenhouse, and distinctive new Jewel-Eye™ LED headlights offering improved down-the-road illumination. The RLX's sleek upper body and numerous other aerodynamic features result in aerodynamic efficiency to best-in-class levels.

Seven spoke 18x8J aluminum-alloy wheels and 245/45 R18 all-weather tires are standard, while Technology, Krell and Advance grades feature 19x8J wheels and 245/40 R19 tires. The RLX's alloy wheels also feature a noise-reducing design that lowers tire noise by 7 decibels across the audible frequency range.

Additional exterior features available on the RLX include an acoustic glass windshield and door glass, integrated power rear sunshade, front and rear parking sensors, heated and auto-dimming side mirrors, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.

Interior Design and Function

The RLX interior features premium, soft touch materials throughout, with the tasteful application of premium metal and wood-grain accents. A stitched leather instrument panel, center console and steering wheel, along with available Milano perforated leather seats, communicate a new level of craftsmanship and refined luxury appeal in Acura's top-of-the-line sedan.

Luxury form and function are smartly integrated in the RLX's new center console, featuring dual screens – an 8-inch Navigation screen and a 7-inch On-Demand Multi-Use Display™ touch screen – that provide easy and direct one-touch access to key functions, including audio, air conditioning, navigation and text-to-voice SMS text message function. The sliding, leather-trimmed armrest conceals a storage compartment with USB connectivity, 12-volt accessory power outlet and space to store a tablet device.

Additional interior comfort and convenience features include push-button start, power tilt and telescoping steering, power sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, and Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®.

The standard 10-speaker ELS® audio system includes HD radio™, XM radio, Pandora® interface, USB connectivity, and an auxiliary jack. The RLX with Technology package is equipped with a 14-speaker Acura/ELS® Studio premium audio system. The Krell Audio and Advance grades receive an all-new Krell ultra-premium system that sets a new benchmark for high-fidelity sound in a luxury vehicle.

Chassis Technology

Whether on a serpentine mountain pass, congested city street, or cramped airport parking deck, and in all weather conditions, the RLX with Precision All-Wheel Steer™ (P-AWS™), is designed to deliver an unprecedented level of handling precision and control.

Working in concert with Vehicle Stability Assist® (VSA®) with Traction Control and Agile Handling Assist dynamic braking system, P-AWS™ provides enhanced vehicle stability, maneuverability, and control. The RLX's handling performance is further elevated by its new double-wishbone front and multi-link rear suspension system with Amplitude Reactive Dampers, and new high-output, belt-type electronic power steering.

All RLX models have 4-wheel disc brakes with high-friction pads and a 4-channel anti-lock braking system (ABS), along with new Hydraulic Brake Boost that improves brake pedal feel. New Electric Parking Brake with Automatic Brake Hold, and high-efficiency Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) are additional firsts for Acura.

New Direct Injected VTEC® V-6 with VCM

The 2014 RLX is powered by an all-new 3.5-liter direct-injected SOHC i-VTEC® V-6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management. Rated at 310 horsepower and 272 lb.-ft. of torque, the engine delivers exceptional drivability, with more than 90-percent of its peak torque produced from 2000 rpm to 6600 rpm. Variable Cylinder Management™ with 3-cylinder and 6-cylinder operation works in concert with the VTEC valvetrain to deliver superb cruising efficiency. The engine is mounted to a lightweight and rigid aluminum front subframe using a vibration-canceling Active Control engine Mount (ACM) system.
The new engine is mated to a reengineered Sequential SportShift 6-speed automatic transmission with revised gearing, an intuitive selector and steering-wheel-mounted shift paddles. A driver-selectable Sport mode provides more aggressive shift points and more pronounced engine braking during deceleration, along with manual operation.

AcuraLink® Connectivity System

The RLX is equipped with the next-generation of the AcuraLink® connectivity system, delivering a bevy of new information, media, convenience, and security services via embedded two-way communications and web-enabled devices. AcuraLink® leverages the Aha™ by Harman cloud-based interface to provide users with thousands of customizable media and connectivity choices. Next-generation AcuraLink® also delivers an array of available security and convenience features, such as AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ featuring freeway traffic and all-new surface street traffic, airbag deployment notification, stolen vehicle tracking, remote locking and unlocking, security alarm notification and 24-hour personalized concierge services for restaurant reservations and more.

Advanced Safety, Visibility, and Driver Assistive Technology

The RLX offers a comprehensive list of leading-edge technologies, including Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist system, Forward Collision Warning and Collision Mitigation Brake system safety technologies, Adaptive Cruise Control with Low Speed Follow driver assist system, and Blind Spot Information and Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines enhanced visibility systems.
Featuring Acura's next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ II (ACE™ II) body structure, the RLX is anticipated to earn top-level safety ratings, including a 5-star NCAP Overall Vehicle Score, and IIHS ‘Top Safety Pick' rating as well as a GOOD rating in the new IIHS small overlap frontal crash test.

Additional details on key advances and technologies for the all-new 2014 RLX:

Class leading interior space based on the RLX's longer wheelbase and efficient packaging. At 196.1 inches, the RLX is similar in length to the outgoing RL, but it has a two-inch longer wheelbase and is nearly two inches wider, placing the new RLX well above the norm in the mid-luxury class. The flagship RLX sedan has up to three inches more rear legroom than competing models, including the BMW 535i, Lexus GS350 and Audi A6.
Extensive use of lightweight materials includes the application of high-strength steel to 55 percent of the body, and the intensive use of aluminum—for the front fenders, hood, steering hangar beam, front and rear bumper beams, front subframe, and front and rear door outer panels (mated to steel inner panels). The RLX weighs in at 3,933 pounds. Static bending and torsional body rigidity are up 52 percent and 46 percent, respectively.
Jewel-Eye LED headlights (an Acura first) LED lamps enhance the RLX's modern and distinctive appearance while providing outstanding light distribution and improved down-the-road illumination.
Acura Navigation System with Voice Recognition™ offers a wide range of search options including local search functionality and AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ for both highways and surface streets.
Agile Handling Assist (an Acura first) uses active braking to help the driver smoothly and easily trace the desired line through a curve with smaller steering inputs.
Electric Parking Brake (an Acura first) provides one-touch parking brake activation.
Automatic Brake Hold (an Acura first) maintains the vehicle's position when the driving or parking brake are released until the throttle is depressed.
Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow (an Acura first), allows the RLX to independently maintain a set following distance in low-speed traffic situations, including stop and go traffic, and to initiate vehicle braking when necessary.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) uses a camera mounted in the upper portion of the windshield to detect vehicles ahead of the RLX and audibly and visually alert the driver when it determines a frontal collision with a detected vehicle is possible.
Lane Departure Warning (LDW) uses the same windshield-mounted camera to detect lane markings on the road and alerts the driver if the vehicle is wandering from a detected lane.
Front seatbelt e-pretensioners use electronic control to reduce belt tension under normal driving conditions, while also enabling automatic belt tensioning in hard cornering maneuvers or in the event of a collision.
Multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines uses guidelines that reflect steering wheel inputs on the display to aid in backup maneuvers.
Capless fueling (an Acura first) eliminates the fuel cap and improves ease of fueling.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:19 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Congrats to Acura for once again creating a car that the public will think is just a bigger Accord.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Acura had me at Krell...

Old 11-28-2012, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

http://www.ultrahighendreview.com/kr...2014-acura-rlx

Krell Industries, LLC, the leader in high performance music and home theater systems today announced that the 2014 Acura RLX will be the first-ever automobile to offer a premium audio system produced in collaboration with Krell Industries. After decades of satisfying home audio enthusiasts with the most accurate, three-dimensional, and dynamic sound available, Krell Industries was able to replicate the same high-end performance in the luxurious interior of the 2014 Acura RLX.

Each component of the premium audio system has been designed to surpass any car audio solution on the market today. To insure that the system had the power and range to meet the demanding needs of the automotive environment, Acura embraced Krell Industries’ philosophy of musical detail, three-dimensional sound presentation and extreme volume capability.

“We’ve been in business for more than 30 years; we’re well known for making the highest-performance audio products for the home and we are excited to bring our sound quality to the automotive environment.” says Krell Industries President Bill McKiegan. McKiegan adds, “Every aspect of the system’s design was dissected and optimized to achieve a system that is sonically breathtaking.”

The system’s most important main amplifier channels feature the same robust, high quality bipolar power transistors used in flagship Krell home amplifiers. The result is an amplifier that has 1/3 less distortion than a leading competitor’s flagship luxury car amplifier and power and headroom to meet the obstacles that the road will throw in its way.

The system’s tweeters are composed of lightweight magnesium cones that create extraordinary musical detail and extended high frequencies without any trace of harshness. The speakers employ metal grilles that are inherently stronger than the plastics used for most car audio systems. With this strength, the grille can have more open area without compromising its integrity or sound performance. Metal grilles also vibrate less than typical plastic grilles, and this combination yields a grille that is as close as possible to nothing at all.

Even more impressive are the system’s six mid bass drivers that are made from Zylon – the world’s strongest super fiber. This very rigid material is perfect for speaker manufacturing. Zylon responds very quickly to a musical input but more importantly than that; it stops moving when the musical signal stops. Polypropylene cones, which are used in the vast majority of car audio speakers, continue moving well after the music stops. With less unwanted vibration, the sound quality is much cleaner and more detailed with Zylon based speakers.

Rounding out the speaker complement is a potent carbon fiber composite subwoofer. The dedicated 100 Watt subwoofer amplifier insures that low frequency music is reproduced cleanly and with substantial impact.

“The 2014 Acura RLX features a new premium audio system that’s been developed by Acura in conjunction with Krell Industries. The new Krell Audio system delivers a musical experience full of rich detail, three-dimensional imaging and striking dynamics. This system sets the bar for performance audio in the automotive world,” said Jeff Conrad, Vice President and General Manager of Acura Sales.

The 2014 Acura RLX will be on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show, November 28 – December 9, 2012, held annually at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Car enthusiasts and audio lovers unfamiliar with Krell Industries’ high-end home audio systems will be able to experience the powerful sounds of a Krell Industries car audio system for the very first time.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
I think Colin just fainted when he read that there will be 5 grades of the car. All those SKU #'s will there be another 3 or 4 when the AWD version comes out?

Everything sounds great but that styling?!?!?
Old 11-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
I think Car and Driver says it best:

Improvements all around, but it's still not a Legend.
The following 2 users liked this post by cM3go:
EL19 (11-28-2012), neuronbob (11-28-2012)
Old 11-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
Sounds packed full of goodies like the last RL was but if the outside package isn't eye catching or unique while being good looking I don't think it will translate to sales. We'll see though. Sounds like an awesome driving experience
Old 11-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Safety Car

Received 168 Likes on 122 Posts
I'll say that its built for someone with different sensibilities about styling than me. Underwhelming...

The tech sounds nice, possibly innovative, if not readily apparent like a horsepower number or other obvious things luxury car owners look for.

I think the next thing I'd be interested to see if its some sort of sleeper, performance-wise. Not getting my hopes up though...
Old 11-28-2012, 02:58 PM

Received 2,786 Likes on 1,986 Posts
Do not want
Old 11-28-2012, 03:03 PM
The sizzle in the Steak

Yea, they can put Super-Duper SHWD, a Krell system, 3 million buttons and 25 screens, but in the end if it still looks like a bigger Accord the sales will be found wanting.

Hopefully this is the last car from the "rest on our laurels" Honda staff.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:39 PM
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
What do you think of the new RLX?

(I hope it's not inappropriate posting this thread in this forum)

I think the car looks OK but will reserve final judgment until I see in the flesh, such as the ILX. Most intriguing thing about the car in my mind is the available Krell audio, which I look forward to hearing.

The car looks very conservative, especially the interior. There are quite a few pics out on the web, and the interior colors are (drum roll please!!!!) BLACK!!! TAN!!! GRAY!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I love the umber interior of the TL. How much will we bet that dies when the TLX comes along?

Again I would wait for final judgment but in this price range the Lexus GS looks like a more appealing choice.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:45 PM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
Originally Posted by cccoltsicehockey
Not exciting. first thing that came to mind, toyota avalon.
+1
Old 11-28-2012, 03:51 PM
_

Received 3,097 Likes on 1,867 Posts
Originally Posted by CarbonGray Earl
I think the next thing I'd be interested to see if its some sort of sleeper, performance-wise. Not getting my hopes up though...
Haven't you heard? The RLX, with all its aerodynamic refinement, AWD, electric torque, more advance transmission, etc. will do 0-60 in under 4 seconds.
Old 11-28-2012, 03:59 PM
6G TLX-S

It all comes down to the MSRP.

Without the official MSRP, it is impossible to compare with other comparable luxury sedans, and to pass judgements.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Drifting

Received 218 Likes on 174 Posts
Interesting from the photos. Will wait to see the real thing. I looks pretty big though.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:14 PM
3G TL/2G MDX Owner

Received 978 Likes on 803 Posts
initial reaction to the pics...meh. the exterior is nothing to be greatly excited about, it's boring. now all the tech goodies and the mechanical performance stuff...that's a little more intriguing.

i hope they don't mess up the TLX.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Engineer

Received 76 Likes on 53 Posts
Will the 370 Hp version have some more aggressive styling in the front and back?
Old 11-28-2012, 04:28 PM
6G TLX-S

The RLX is now finalized.

The only thing Acura can do now is to slap on a much lower price tags than those estimated prices quoted by Autoweek.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:58 PM
My first Avatar....

Received 6,077 Likes on 3,908 Posts
I'd like to hear the Krell system. It's probably fantastic.

That's about it.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:14 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
At least it looks like a big car this time. :shurg: No thanks.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 609 Likes on 493 Posts
Snooze.

Car Talk Bucky.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:35 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
bland like all acuras built since 2012
Old 11-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 165 Likes on 127 Posts
Still has a stupid looking grille.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:59 PM
The Sicilian

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
It looks like Acura is going after the Lexus LS460. Very similar style and design between the two cars. I thought the TL was big, but this car looks huge. Not sure if it'll be a seller????

Quick Reply: Acura: RLX News