TLX in the wild... and new pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2014 | 02:27 AM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

Stupid US DOT regulations and their amber corner requirements...the N/A TLX would've looked even better with the prototype clear corners that other markets get

Old 07-19-2014 | 06:50 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by boe_d
I have to say when I'm looking at a CHRYSLER 200 and saying it looks better than the Acura, Acura really needs to get some help with their designs. KIA, Hyundai and CHRYSLER have better looking cars along with Mercedes, BMW, etc. etc.
Looks are subjective obviously, but to me the new 200 looks exactly like the cheap Dodge Dart on which it's based, with some nicer materials and chrome added on. I think the Optima is what the last TL should have looked like - not as in-your-face as the Acura mistake was, but nice. When I look at the new Genesis (regardless of how the car performs), I say that is a nice luxury design. I don't really say that with the TLX - I just say "well, it's not as bad as the last one". I think it should invoke a little more emotion than that. To me the TLX isn't offensive or as ugly as the TL, but it already looks 2 years old and it hasn't even been released yet. WHY is Honda so clueless on this point?
Old 07-19-2014 | 06:53 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 4thaccord
Looks are subjective obviously, but to me the new 200 looks exactly like the cheap Dodge Dart on which it's based, with some nicer materials and chrome added on. I think the Optima is what the last TL should have looked like - not as in-your-face as the Acura mistake was, but nice. When I look at the new Genesis (regardless of how the car performs), I say that is a nice luxury design. I don't really say that with the TLX - I just say "well, it's not as bad as the last one". I think it should invoke a little more emotion than that. To me the TLX isn't offensive or as ugly as the TL, but it already looks 2 years old and it hasn't even been released yet. WHY is Honda so clueless on this point?
Have you seen it in person?

The design is far more striking in person, at least in concept form. Especially with the DRLs on.

Anxious to see the production model in person.
Old 07-19-2014 | 06:59 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MikeAmmo
Have you seen it in person?

The design is far more striking in person, at least in concept form. Especially with the DRLs on.

Anxious to see the production model in person.
As a matter of fact I have. In blue. Frankly, I thought it looked better in the pictures just like the RLX does.
Old 07-19-2014 | 07:15 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by silverTL6
Stupid US DOT regulations and their amber corner requirements...the N/A TLX would've looked even better with the prototype clear corners that other markets get

Easily correctable.
Old 07-19-2014 | 07:22 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by nttstt444
Iv been saying this for years now. I believe that the Type-S trim died with the 3G TL. Sure, they may offer a 'sport' trim again someday on select models but it will likely be called something else. Maybe they will keep the A-Spec name going..
But the 3G offered the base model with some trim packages and the Type-S. 4G offered the base model with some trim packages and the SH-AWD. Seems to me that the SH-AWD was the successor to the Type-S. More power (although minimal), stiffer suspension, upgraded wheels/tires and the amazing torque vectoring SH-AWD. Would they have solved the problem and satisfied those who mourn the passing of the Type-S by calling the SH-AWD the Type-S?

Last edited by Treblig; 07-19-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old 07-19-2014 | 07:34 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Treblig
But the 3G offered the base model with some trim packages and the Type-S. 4G offered the base model with some trim packages and the SH-AWD. Seems to me that the SH-AWD was the successor to the Type-S. More power (although minimal), stiffer suspension, upgraded wheels/tires and the amazing torque vectoring SH-AWD. Would they have solved the problem and satisfied those who mourn the passing of the Type-S by calling the SH-AWD the Type-S?
Hi Treblig,

They confused things by having an SH-AWD with tech and then an SH-AWD Advanced (at least in the MMC). I agree that it looked like you said with the release of the 4G. The original 4G SH-AWD had distinguishing exhaust tips to set it apart some.. they lost that in the MMC.
Old 07-19-2014 | 07:43 AM
I feel the need...

Originally Posted by Rocket_man
Some people will invest a lot of money to have the car a little lower. I have no problem if people want to do this, but it is not that important to me.

I've got 99 problems but my wheel gap ain't one...
Old 07-19-2014 | 10:03 AM
AcurAdmirer

Originally Posted by CheeseyPoofs McNut
This begs the question of just who is the target market for Acura for this product?

Frankly the Tiger Woods deal leads me to believe it's not the person who cares about wheel gap or visible exhaust tips.
You're onto something here, Cheesey. The painful truth for gap-haters is that the vast majority of buyers either don't give a rip about it, or actually don't want a slammed car.

This whole wheel gap thing seems to stem from the gangsta/VIP kind of fad, or maybe partly from the image of NASCAR cars that hug the ground so they can safely go 200mph for hours on end.

For a whole lot of people, a little wheel gap indicates that there is some suspension travel to be had, and that translates to a comfortable ride. It also means a car that sits up nicely and looks energetic and athletic, whereas wheels sunken into the fenders suggests a tired and slightly porky car.

As I pointed out before, the wheel gap on these cars is there on purpose, and is response to the wants of most buyers. If you don't like it you can always slam your car with aftermarket accessories.

The following 2 users liked this post by Mike_TX:
Gen4MDX (07-19-2014), JM2010 SH-AWD (07-19-2014)
Old 07-19-2014 | 10:59 AM
Three Wheelin'

From 04-06 there was just 1 trim level for the TL and navi was the lone option. There were dealer installed accessories, like a lip kit and wheels,etc. But there was just one trim available until the Type S in 07. Having a single trim is one of the things the TL had going for it back then IMO and one of the reasons why it was so successful. The TL came standard with everything (except navi). There wasn't a bunch of different trim levels you had to choose from and spend more $ on if you wanted certain options.

Last edited by nttstt444; 07-19-2014 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-19-2014 | 11:02 AM

These are the rims I'm digging. Classic.

http://iconosquare.com/p/767625702153168529_21769904
Old 07-19-2014 | 11:12 AM
Suzuka Master

^^ Get in line...we ALL loved pretty much everything about teh prototype but Acura doesn't seem to see the point in giving us a car that gets the adrenaline going. I guess since its targetting the 80 year old +, getting too much adrenaline could kill them (lol)
The following users liked this post:
Healingduck (07-19-2014)
Old 07-19-2014 | 11:13 AM
Burning Brakes

Careful weather.....someone may get mad at you for not fully supporting the product that Acura gives us. Prepare for a lashing. btw, I agree.
Old 07-19-2014 | 11:42 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by nttstt444
From 04-06 there was just 1 trim level for the TL and navi was the lone option. There were dealer installed accessories, like a lip kit and wheels,etc. But there was just one trim available until the Type S in 07. Having a single trim is one of the things the TL had going for it back then IMO and one of the reasons why it was so successful. The TL came standard with everything (except navi). There wasn't a bunch of different trim levels you had to choose from and spend more $ on if you wanted certain options.
You're right, but I guess my point is that there seems to be a lot of emotion around the loss of a Type-S model and I'm suggesting that, maybe, the SH-AWD is the current Type-S.
Old 07-19-2014 | 11:43 AM
Suzuka Master

I, for one, didn't really like the wheels on the proto, nor the overuse of chrome.
Old 07-19-2014 | 01:58 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by quantum7
Careful weather.....someone may get mad at you for not fully supporting the product that Acura gives us. Prepare for a lashing. btw, I agree.
*lol* I know, I was nervous about posting my comments but most people know me and that I am a HUGE fan of Acura products. I am warming up to the TLX but I am still confused as to why I need to build my excitement on the TLX when it was already there last January with the prototype....The TLX could have been such a HUGE success, and it may still be....Time will tell.

I am quite impressed with the features available and the price point....It is the exterior styling that I am still struggling a bit with.
Old 07-19-2014 | 02:15 PM
Drifting

The latest episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld (and Jon Stewart in this episode) has a TLX cameo appearance. It happens at 7:39 in the video. Also a not-so-clear rear shot happens a few seconds later. The first appearance and angle looked pretty good :

http://www.crackle.com/c/comedians-i...ginity/2493123
ostrich (07-20-2014)
Old 07-19-2014 | 02:43 PM
Intermediate

Those optional 19s dont look too bad in that video, pleasantly surprised since they look horrible on pictures. For what ever reason, Acura photographs most of their TLXs with these wheels. Still favor the V spoke 18s more at this time.
Old 07-19-2014 | 03:00 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by weather
*lol* I know, I was nervous about posting my comments but most people know me and that I am a HUGE fan of Acura products. I am warming up to the TLX but I am still confused as to why I need to build my excitement on the TLX when it was already there last January with the prototype....The TLX could have been such a HUGE success, and it may still be....Time will tell.

I am quite impressed with the features available and the price point....It is the exterior styling that I am still struggling a bit with.
Ditto....I think that we were all hoping for a home run, but realize that we may have to live with some aspects of the car that are less than pleasing. The price is great assuming that the ride, power and handling are what I expect. I would have preferred a little more excitement in the exterior.
Old 07-19-2014 | 03:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

those shots in the video are nice. again showing how it can have a tougher more aggressive look to it without being polarizing.

there is another (slightly blurry) side-rear shot of it again around 9:10-9:15 where it's parked on the side of the road. looked really solid. almost has a 3-series stance to it from that angle
Old 07-19-2014 | 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Mike_TX
You're onto something here, Cheesey. The painful truth for gap-haters is that the vast majority of buyers either don't give a rip about it, or actually don't want a slammed car.

This whole wheel gap thing seems to stem from the gangsta/VIP kind of fad, or maybe partly from the image of NASCAR cars that hug the ground so they can safely go 200mph for hours on end.

For a whole lot of people, a little wheel gap indicates that there is some suspension travel to be had, and that translates to a comfortable ride. It also means a car that sits up nicely and looks energetic and athletic, whereas wheels sunken into the fenders suggests a tired and slightly porky car.

As I pointed out before, the wheel gap on these cars is there on purpose, and is response to the wants of most buyers. If you don't like it you can always slam your car with aftermarket accessories.

While the vast majority dont care about wheel gap as you put it, the vast majority are going to make car buying decisions on looks (just look at the 4g sales). If they find something odd with the look they very well may pass it up. We arent talking about cambering the shit out of the wheels and drop it 1.5 inches off the ground. We are talking about in the realm of 3/4, MAYBE 1 inch that could make a huge difference in overall appearance (much like the body kit not being so "tacked on"
You also dont have to design the car with so much wheel gap that it looks like it can go off roadin with your redneck neighbors and their chevys
You can design a slightly lower wheel arch allowing the look that the car is slightly lower on its suspension all the while allowing full suspension travel and not sacrificing any ride.
The following 2 users liked this post by fsttyms1:
dom (07-20-2014), rockyfeller (07-22-2014)
Old 07-19-2014 | 06:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
You also dont have to design the car with so much wheel gap that it looks like it can go off roadin with your redneck neighbors and their chevys
I think the point being made here is that to say there is...and I quote "insanely huge wheel gap..." is yet another example of the overly-exaggerated comments that go on around here.

Case in point:

This is what I would call a realistic "insanely huge" wheel gap:
Name:  IMG00012.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  47.9 KB

This is NOT what I would call "insanely huge" wheel gap:

In both the 19" and 18" rim configuration, the gap is no more than most of the other European luxury sedans.

Only the minority are going to get to the level of extreme detail to walk away from a TLX because of a wheel gap difference of less than an inch when compared to other luxury sedans.
The following 10 users liked this post by holografique:
a35tl (07-19-2014), Acura_Dude (07-19-2014), cjTL (07-19-2014), FoxTL (07-21-2014), Gen4MDX (07-19-2014), Gregg (07-19-2014), Healingduck (07-20-2014), JM2010 SH-AWD (07-19-2014), skd2k1 (07-19-2014), Stew4HD (07-19-2014) and 5 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 07-19-2014 | 07:14 PM
King of NYC

Originally Posted by Mike_TX

I don't see it this way at all. I agree that most people don't actually care about wheel gap but that's only because they don't really care to notice it. But it's not like people want their car jacked UP like a Chevy Impala or Toyota Yaris. They would say it's riding high like a truck. At the same time most people don't want their car slammed, it would look "broken" to them.

If you were able to show them the difference and if they had the power to pick, they would choose a car that hugs the wheels closer though. in order to find out you would have to show them a "compare and contrast" of 2 identical cars. One high and one low. I can bet you they would all pick the car with less wheel gap hugging the wheels closer if they had the choice.

As a manufacturer though you wouldn't want to make the car lower with less gaps. More chances for stupid careless people to land in more mishaps and complain how low it is and hitting driveways. Ask Corvette owners.
Old 07-19-2014 | 09:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by MuGen7Modulo
^Timmy can you photoshop the new 5 spoke SI wheels on TLX, they look very similar to the concept ones!?
Thx

Decent pictures of the TLX are scarce. Sorry. I did manage a side view with a few recolors. I still have to do a grill edit for someone at TOV but the lack of good TLX photos where I can 'knock everything out at once' just isn't around yet with the associated pictures needed to boot.

http://www.vtec.net/forums/one-messa...&page_number=1

For weather
The following 4 users liked this post by Timmy18:
Acura_Dude (07-19-2014), cjTL (07-19-2014), MuGen7Modulo (07-20-2014), Stew4HD (07-19-2014)
Old 07-19-2014 | 11:00 PM
David_Dude

Nice work as usual, Timmy.
Timmy18 (07-19-2014)
Old 07-20-2014 | 12:13 AM
'20 TLX SH-AWD A-Spec

Has anyone tried to remove snow from the rear and front wheel wells in the dead of winter on those audis, bimmers and benzs? I guess I am the only one who is happy to see the gap on the TLX because driving in the winter every day is something, unfortunately, I have to do. Yeah, if I lived in the south I would be "form over function", but up here in the true north and frozen (I.e. Canada) life is tricky for 4-5 months a year.

Ps. By no means I imply that Acura nailed 100% winter testing their vehicles... there are issues...
Old 07-20-2014 | 12:19 AM
Summer is Coming

Originally Posted by Tonyware
In Russia they get different rims, if they ever get there...

http://instagram.com/p/qYrO17MQeM/

(From Acura Russia Instagram)
I think this is an Advnaced trim. I like these wheels too. I thought I saw these on one of the earlier test mules. The base wheels still suck.

Originally Posted by silverTL6
Actually I think the lens are clear, the bulbs are amber.
Old 07-20-2014 | 02:43 AM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

You're right, but I guess my point is that there seems to be a lot of emotion around the loss of a Type-S model and I'm suggesting that, maybe, the SH-AWD is the current Type-S.
For the 4G, yes. For the TLX, they've admitted the SH won't be as a big a departure from the FWD version like it was before. Add to that the hints the designer gave ("that's not to say you won't see exhaust tips on a production version"), and rumors of (SH?) AWD across the entire lineup, there seems to be enough reason to hope for a resurrection of Type-S
Old 07-20-2014 | 02:45 AM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

I think this is an Advnaced trim. I like these wheels too. I thought I saw these on one of the earlier test mules. The base wheels still suck.
Probably one of the export mules

Actually I think the lens are clear, the bulbs are amber.
Bulbs are easy to change...lenses not so much
Old 07-20-2014 | 05:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by Tonyware
Has anyone tried to remove snow from the rear and front wheel wells in the dead of winter on those audis, bimmers and benzs? I guess I am the only one who is happy to see the gap on the TLX because driving in the winter every day is something, unfortunately, I have to do. Yeah, if I lived in the south I would be "form over function", but up here in the true north and frozen (I.e. Canada) life is tricky for 4-5 months a year.

Ps. By no means I imply that Acura nailed 100% winter testing their vehicles... there are issues...
I have a 2" drop on my TL that is daily driven 50-60k a year and have never had an issue with snow/snow removal from the wheel well.
Old 07-20-2014 | 06:34 PM
Drifting

I don't know what it is exactly and it's not to make it seem as though there are no issues or they are deserve zero criticism but it just seems Acura can do no right depending on who you ask, while others can do no wrong.

It's evident in as much as the wheel gap examples. We know there are models or variants in other brands that deliver a more "slammed" appearance but the majority of models simply don't and are no better, arguably worse than Acura in doing so.

Based on the photo examples, it would appear the Audi is the worst offender while also having the 2nd highest shot angle which hides much of it in the first place. The TLX gap is about average however it does appear to have the highest picture angle at the same time. The MB and BMW have the lowest angles and so would appear tighter in wheel gap. While it varies by much more than what is shown here, nor is it the end of the discussion or comparisons but it would appear that wheel gap comparisons or criticism are overblown based on what we see here.

And for what's it worth and for all the crap Acura has got for the 4G particularly and beak in general, that 3 series doesn't seem any less immune to criticism an we can use the photo above as an example (there are plenty more though) yet we don't hear much about that. To be fair, it may be less obvious in person but in photo it's always there and I will point out I don't hate the design or the car at all but that front end and hood are way disproportionate for the car and it's too high and thick in the hood for the rest of the vehicle.

It's begging to be be a part of a much larger vehicle that's taller, a bit longer and higher positioned side windows and sills. Not sure why no one has really adopted an angry pig concept for that front end or nose anymore than the "beak" either. Certainly not something any media outlets have jumped on, unlike with Acura.

Last edited by winstrolvtec; 07-20-2014 at 06:39 PM.
Stew4HD (07-21-2014)
Old 07-20-2014 | 07:42 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by winstrolvtec
I don't know what it is exactly and it's not to make it seem as though there are no issues or they are deserve zero criticism but it just seems Acura can do no right depending on who you ask, while others can do no wrong.

It's evident in as much as the wheel gap examples. We know there are models or variants in other brands that deliver a more "slammed" appearance but the majority of models simply don't and are no better, arguably worse than Acura in doing so.

Based on the photo examples, it would appear the Audi is the worst offender while also having the 2nd highest shot angle which hides much of it in the first place. The TLX gap is about average however it does appear to have the highest picture angle at the same time. The MB and BMW have the lowest angles and so would appear tighter in wheel gap. While it varies by much more than what is shown here, nor is it the end of the discussion or comparisons but it would appear that wheel gap comparisons or criticism are overblown based on what we see here.

And for what's it worth and for all the crap Acura has got for the 4G particularly and beak in general, that 3 series doesn't seem any less immune to criticism an we can use the photo above as an example (there are plenty more though) yet we don't hear much about that. To be fair, it may be less obvious in person but in photo it's always there and I will point out I don't hate the design or the car at all but that front end and hood are way disproportionate for the car and it's too high and thick in the hood for the rest of the vehicle.

It's begging to be be a part of a much larger vehicle that's taller, a bit longer and higher positioned side windows and sills. Not sure why no one has really adopted an angry pig concept for that front end or nose anymore than the "beak" either. Certainly not something any media outlets have jumped on, unlike with Acura.
Because RWD solves everything.

Well, not really, however, RWD proportions can help abate "busy" front end design while still appearing with enough bling to appeal to a majority of car buyers.

Remove the fancy bits off of the exterior of any Acura, and what are we left with? Just another nose heavy, transverse FWD box on wheels.

That's why other "angry" designs get a pass, because they are just dressing on an otherwise pleasing car design (proportions).
Old 07-20-2014 | 07:49 PM
MSZ
Lola

Originally Posted by jshaw

Well, not really, however, RWD proportions can help abate "busy" front end design while still appearing with enough bling to appeal to a majority of car buyers.

Remove the fancy bits off of the exterior of any Acura, and what are we left with? Just another nose heavy, transverse FWD box on wheels.

That's why other "angry" designs get a pass, because they are just dressing on an otherwise pleasing car design (proportions).

Bang on, my post earlier in the other thread also explained the styling issues Acura is having right now. https://acurazine.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=101
Old 07-20-2014 | 09:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
Stuck on

Not stuck on

Much better.

I think the biggest problem with these accessory add-ons for the TLX, is that they are not "subtle" enough. They are way over-exaggerated and distract versus blend from the car design. For starters the decklid spoiler shouldn't be that freakin big. It's the same problem with the RLX decklid spoiler.

UGLY!

Now, If you look at the decklid spoiler on a MB, it's slim, tight, hugs the design and compliments it well. For example:

What's completely mind-boggling to me is: the 2014 Accord decklid spoiler is much more in line with what you see above in the E-series MB. Yet somehow Acura can't get this right from their sister company.

I like most everything about the TLX so far, but this accessory kit is clearly a rush-job that was not executed well to compliment the car. Instead it detracts and distracts and IMO, somewhat "cheapens" the look of the car. I think the general design philosophy needs to be that anytime you are going to put out "stick-on" accessories versus making actual different body styles (or front/rear bumpers), you've GOT to make them small, subtle, neat, and clean, otherwise it just ends up looking obvious that they are not part of the original vehicle design and ends up looking tacky.
fsttyms1 (07-21-2014)
Old 07-21-2014 | 12:18 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by jshaw

Agree, however that is not always the case as I tried to point out yet we hear nothing and everything is still perceived as positive regardless. So I would suspect that is not the only reason, sometimes we attempt to rationalize something that can't really be or has it's basis outside of rationale, furthermore the drivetrain and it's architecture may have been a valid issue in the past with these two vehicles in particular and among many other examples today but again, based on the series of photos posted above, all of which are next to each other, understandably they are not taken side by side or angle for angle but which car appears to have the largest front overhang of the above? Which seems the most disproportionate, RWD, FWD aside, photo for photo?

Last edited by winstrolvtec; 07-21-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-21-2014 | 07:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by holografique
Much better.

I think the biggest problem with these accessory add-ons for the TLX, is that they are not "subtle" enough. They are way over-exaggerated and distract versus blend from the car design. For starters the decklid spoiler shouldn't be that freakin big. It's the same problem with the RLX decklid spoiler.

UGLY!

Now, If you look at the decklid spoiler on a MB, it's slim, tight, hugs the design and compliments it well. For example:

What's completely mind-boggling to me is: the 2014 Accord decklid spoiler is much more in line with what you see above in the E-series MB. Yet somehow Acura can't get this right from their sister company.

I like most everything about the TLX so far, but this accessory kit is clearly a rush-job that was not executed well to compliment the car. Instead it detracts and distracts and IMO, somewhat "cheapens" the look of the car. I think the general design philosophy needs to be that anytime you are going to put out "stick-on" accessories versus making actual different body styles (or front/rear bumpers), you've GOT to make them small, subtle, neat, and clean, otherwise it just ends up looking obvious that they are not part of the original vehicle design and ends up looking tacky.
I agree. I just dont think their designers know how to do subtle.
Old 07-21-2014 | 07:29 AM
Suzuka Master

The lip spoiler on the 3G and 4G was "subtle"... but somehow Acura is now labeled as "not knowing how to be subtle".

I guess people need something to complain about real bad.
Old 07-21-2014 | 08:02 AM
Drifting

True, but you have to admit, that comparatively, the TLX rear spoiler is not "as" subtle as those past and current (TL) appendages.
Old 07-21-2014 | 09:01 AM
Suzuka Master

True, but you have to admit, that comparatively, the TLX rear spoiler is not "as" subtle as those past and current (TL) appendages.
Oh, I agree to a point. I have yet to see this entire package of a car in person and reserve judgement until I do. We all know that pictures are not a true representation.

I was merely disputing the claim that Acura can't do subtle....
Old 07-21-2014 | 09:22 AM
AcurAdmirer

I've spent time on lots of car forums - BMW, Nissan, Cadillac, Lexus, Honda, Infiniti, etc., etc., and EVERY TIME there is a new-model redesign, there are people who bitch, jump out of windows, or vow to throw in the towel and change brands. Then, after a few months, everything starts to settle down and they slowly begin to accept - and even like - like the new model.

EVERY TIME. It never fails. And it's gotten to be almost funny.

Some people just seem to hate change, and they resist it to the bitter end. Some of it is because they've become attached to their current car and don't want to see it become obsolete. Some of it is because they don't want to have to buy another car to stay current. Some of it is envy.

Not all change is good, but in general it is. New styling, new tech, new advances in engines and transmission, better gas mileage, etc. Sheetmetal that seemed odd at first often becomes cutting edge and stylish.

Don't fight it, folks. Give it a chance.

The following 7 users liked this post by Mike_TX:
2011TL (07-21-2014), a35tl (07-21-2014), jwong77 (07-21-2014), Legend2TL (07-21-2014), Rocket_man (07-23-2014), skd2k1 (07-22-2014), Stew4HD (07-21-2014) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)

Quick Reply: TLX in the wild... and new pics