Project Blown TL Type S is underway

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 02:12 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Rick_TL-S
They're not finished, and we're not even sure if this will hold out in the long run.

At this point, I would suggest going for other mods than this at the moment.
what do you mean they are not finished?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,223 Likes on 698 Posts
Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
what do you mean they are not finished?
Have they completed everything they need to make sure the supercharger can run without tearing up the car? Doesn't look like it to me with all the previous posts asking about meth. injection or HBP.

The only other posts are asking for updates, and it seems we haven't had any since mid-March.

If it's finished, show it.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Safety Car

Have they completed everything they need to make sure the supercharger can run without tearing up the car? Doesn't look like it to me with all the previous posts asking about meth. injection or HBP.

The only other posts are asking for updates, and it seems we haven't had any since mid-March.

If it's finished, show it.
Wow, kinda seems like you are being a bit rude here.

I will let Sean speak for his car but really is anyones car ever "finished"....is your car "finished" ?? I know mine isn't.......

I have seen the car, been in the car, and have seen the car in various stages of completion. The s/c does work, the car is sick. I will post up some pics for you since I have some and you asked. If you have specific questions I suggest you post them up and I am sure Sean will be happy to answer them just as soon as he sees them

NY meet

and yes I know you really can't see the s/c in that pic but that is all I have for now, you can see it a little right?? You can search some of the recent meet threads for better pics and sound clips, there are LOTS of them in there!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:26 PM
The Kinetics of Bleu

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I see the supercharger! Looks sweet!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by TLAdvanced
I see the supercharger! Looks sweet!!!
hahaha, yea it does!! You should see and hear it in person....omg!!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,223 Likes on 698 Posts
Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
Wow, kinda seems like you are being a bit rude here.

I will let Sean speak for his car but really is anyones car ever "finished"....is your car "finished" ?? I know mine isn't.......
I assure you I'm not.

You're being a little too picky then when I ask if its finished or not. I'm not referring to the car. I'm referring to supercharger. Just because it's on, doesn't mean Sean has finished setting up all the other parts to help the car and the supercharger run together without issues. Most people don't just slap a turbo/supercharger on a car and call it finished. There's still other things to now look at. That's my point, and my curiosity as to if Sean has gotten these things done as well.

I commend the guy, I really do. It's a mod I wouldn't mind doing, but I'm someone who would rather wait & see how Sean's car is running 6-12 months from now and if any major issues have come up.
I'm not saying anything will happen, either. I would just rather not spend $5,000 on a supercharger just to have the tranny or anything needing replacement more than once a year.

So, don't take me as a hater, as I wish Sean all the best on the car.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Safety Car

I assure you I'm not.

You're being a little too picky then when I ask if its finished or not. I'm not referring to the car. I'm referring to supercharger. Just because it's on, doesn't mean Sean has finished setting up all the other parts to help the car and the supercharger run together without issues.

I commend the guy, I really do. It's a mod I wouldn't mind doing, but I'm someone who would rather wait & see how Sean's car is running 6-12 months from now and if any major issues have come up.
I'm not saying anything will happen, either. I would just rather not spend $5,000 on a supercharger just to have the tranny or anything needing replacement more than once a year.

So, don't take me as a hater, as I wish Sean all the best on the car.

yes, I am sure we all wish him the best but keep in mind he is the FIRST person to sucessfully install the s/c on the tl-s so the risk of problems coming up is a chance he had to take.
However if any problems do come up Sean (s_heng) and Chris (subsonicman) absolutely have the knowledge to deal with them, so I guess we will all just have to wait and see a year from now what happens, just like you said.

Now, the hood, that is another story hahaha
Old 04-08-2009, 10:50 PM
ONE OF A KIND TL-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright, here's a bit of an update. The car is my daily driver. I drive it to and from work every day and back and forth to CT from Portsmouth NH almost every weekend. I have had no issues with the car since the install (besides gas mileage dropping a lil bit [like 4 mpg hwy]). And if you've read through the whole thread, you know that the car runs a lil lean around 2750-3000 RPM. The reason for that being the shift in the VTEC. That RPM range is where the car is a lil confused. "Do I open the other valves yet or not?" "I don't know what's goin on here!!" This is why we were kicking the idea around to do meth injection(still in the works). Other than this, no problems whatsoever. I even smoked an '09 STI. There are a lot of ppl out there in the northeast that have seen, heard, and a few that have ridden in the car. If you have any questions of the legitimacy of this car, please, contact anyone who was at the Heckscher State Park meet in NY or the Central CT meet at Gillette State Park. There's a video up on Vimeo.com. Just search for the user Shawn M. Fortune, he's the one who edited the vid togethor. Not to mention there are pics of it all over those two threads. Sorry this is so long, but you asked for an update.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Instructor

and S has stopped coming to the shop, so either his car is finished, or he is avoiding helping me get my car running
Old 04-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Instructor

i like the clip of carrie whining about your car being to fast
Old 04-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i was a disbeliever at first, but once i saw his car in person, it is 1000000% percent legit! like i have said before.

s_heng/subsonic: do you know what you IAT's are at, is there any kR? my buddy has a program that he can use on any car to read all the specs on the engine and so on.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by subsonicman
and S has stopped coming to the shop, so either his car is finished, or he is avoiding helping me get my car running
HAHAHA, I don't think he is avoiding you and you know he car is not finished SILLY! Are you lonely without him? That's sad....

Anyway, thanks again for hookin that tint up Saturday, you rock!

i like the clip of carrie whining about your car being to fast
yea, I laughed for like 5 mins when I saw that, I didn't care about the car being fast I am WELL aware of how fast it is. I just didn't want anyone to get kicked out. Steve and I put a lot of time into planning that meet.

Get that freakin Mazda ready and enter it in the uconn car show Sunday...you should be working on that shit right now!!

Since you think Sean is avoiding you why don't you go ahead and whore up his car thread with some mazda pics
Old 04-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Why don't you call up comptech, have them market the TL-S blower since you've already tested it, and then take a small cut for doing the R&D for them?

Seems rather logical to me.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:04 PM
ONE OF A KIND TL-S

alright, so, the transmission blew on my ranger earlier this week. It's gonna cost me like $2000 to get it fixed. kinda pissed about that, but whatever. I need somethin besides the ac to drive in the winter. that's what I spent this weekend doing.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:45 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by spiike
Why don't you call up comptech, have them market the TL-S blower since you've already tested it, and then take a small cut for doing the R&D for them?

Seems rather logical to me.
2 Reasons...

1) Because the R&D isn't done. The tuning is still incomplete, and the install as implemented is not anything Comptech will stand behind. I wish these guys all the best as well, but if that lean condition melts a piston tommorrow, there will be no warranty claim to make... Just a new motor to buy.

2) It's not worth Comptech's time to market an underspec'd blower that adds 22 more HP than naturally aspirated mods exhaust/intake give. As well discussed in this thread, this is great that someone tried... but it's got a long way to go to be right. You NEED a bigger blower and better tuning to get the proper AF ratios and big power to make this cost justifiable.

The 3.2 install is on the ragged of edge of reliablility, primarility due to piggyback tuning... I'm really curious how long this will last.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:11 PM
E55>>>TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by s_heng_62
alright, so, the transmission blew on my ranger earlier this week. It's gonna cost me like $2000 to get it fixed. kinda pissed about that, but whatever.
That is terrible news.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:49 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
Originally Posted by Kennedy
2 Reasons...

1) Because the R&D isn't done. The tuning is still incomplete, and the install as implemented is not anything Comptech will stand behind. I wish these guys all the best as well, but if that lean condition melts a piston tommorrow, there will be no warranty claim to make... Just a new motor to buy.

2) It's not worth Comptech's time to market an underspec'd blower that adds 22 more HP than naturally aspirated mods exhaust/intake give. As well discussed in this thread, this is great that someone tried... but it's got a long way to go to be right. You NEED a bigger blower and better tuning to get the proper AF ratios and big power to make this cost justifiable.

The 3.2 install is on the ragged of edge of reliablility, primarility due to piggyback tuning... I'm really curious how long this will last.
x2

M90 needed
Old 04-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Instructor

22 hp can you read. we put up 321! thats more then the other fully modded types S's at almost 300, we then went and added pulleys, we still have not even started adding the traditional tl mods. Meth will fix the safe lean condition we have at vtec cross over and add a few more show ponys.

tuning is an art, stand out form the rest, and KENNY eat a fresh bowl from me..... I hope this hurts your feelings, This whole project has the support of CT, and they have also been supportive of my next project

and to all, carries bitching will soon be a ring tone.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:32 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
hey supersonic... kennedy is in a different league of thinking... he is the devil's advocate till all roads lead to the truth and thats his way of thinking...

honestly I applaud the work you guys have done... but in fact till heng puts on like 30k miles on the blower... its not bullet proof

as for the 22hp... yea I dont know about that... they got a ton of power because the car is pretty much stock... with just the blower on top... its more like 60-70 really
Old 04-17-2009, 06:57 AM
Safety Car

hey supersonic.........OH SORRY I mean subsonic, when you get that ring tone send it to me!! hahahaha
I can't wait for this, I am sending it to all of my friends, I have like 2 or 3 of them
and how's that battery??? HAHAHA
Old 04-17-2009, 07:04 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Al knows the truth... I'll try to maintain civiity, even though I'm continually invited to eat a bowl a dicks. I do plan to call Nate today to get an understanding of Comptech's involvement in this project. I'll post a synopsis of my conversation since anyone here involved refuses to answer.

As for gains, I was merely stating that BlacuraNY is showing 298 peak WHP in a NA TL-S with all the exhaust and intake mods you can make. You put up 321 in your blown TL-S... 321-298 = 23 or do those numbers not jive? oops, i miss stated... 23HP not 22. My bad.

I can throw up 350 WHP once or twice with a 100-150 shot, have I really accomplished anything without proven reliability. The was the purpose of my other point, and then there's the questionable dyno's and torque curve that was never resolved.

as for other mods for more power, not sure what more your going to get with flow based mods. As we've discussed the M90 doesn't push enough air effeciently for the 3.5, so I'm not sure what a Jpipe or headers is really gonna do for you other than throw whatever your tuning your using further out of whack. Pulley? laughable. Increases throttle response, but not actual measured power. Meth may do something for you running the HBP, but we''ll see. I've never seen any evidence here of a 3.2 on meth getting better peak or sustained HP on meth, most use it more for "safety factor".

I guess we'll see.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Safety Car

Kennedy, don't mind subsonicman and his lame comments. He is just mean sometimes, he is mean to me too and I'm a girl.....
Anyways I told him last night I am not sticking up for him anymore on azine so he will get no love from me. Maybe if he puts up some of his Mazda pics you will see just how cool he really is??
CHRIS PUT UP MAZDA PICS!!!
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTT
Old 04-17-2009, 03:43 PM
runnin a little boost

Received 256 Likes on 208 Posts
[ I've never seen any evidence here of a 3.2 on meth getting better peak or sustained HP on meth, most use it more for "safety factor".

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen a dyno of a blown TL running meth? I would bet it will raise HP and if you run the car into heatsoak sustain higher #'s. I agree this blown Type-s thing is kind of a joke, but lets not put down the 3.2 guys.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by 04accordcpe
BTW, did they ever mention how they "tweaked" the ACM for the bigger dissplacement?? or did i miss it somewhere?

tuning is an art, stand out form the rest, and KENNY eat a fresh bowl from me..... I hope this hurts your feelings, This whole project has the support of CT, and they have also been supportive of my next project
I'm not trying to be a "hater", but would you care to elaborate a little on the tuning aspect of the project?
Old 04-17-2009, 06:08 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Originally Posted by dan.....k

I'm not trying to be a "hater", but would you care to elaborate a little on the tuning aspect of the project?
Be careful or I'll be getting you a spoon too. I have hot sauce though, it won't be too bad.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:12 PM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Originally Posted by Hi speed
[ I've never seen any evidence here of a 3.2 on meth getting better peak or sustained HP on meth, most use it more for "safety factor".
Have you seen a dyno of a blown TL running meth? I would bet it will raise HP and if you run the car into heatsoak sustain higher #'s. I agree this blown Type-s thing is kind of a joke, but lets not put down the 3.2 guys.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a few posted meth'd dyno's here, but never a before and after meth dyno... but your statement is exactly my point. Meth will help SUSTAIN peak HP by cooling the intake charge as the intake heatsoaks, but it does not provide additional power... but I also caveat my statement with I have no data to prove this.

Meht also provide additional fuel to richen up the mixture, but again, I don't think this adds power so much as it prevents a lean condition and piston melt...

My ultimate point was that adding meth to this setup was not going to unleash another 20 HP.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Being an Acha Bacha in

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts
Be careful or I'll be getting you a spoon too. I have hot sauce though, it won't be too bad.
Must admit.. you have a way with saying things that gets you more grief than its worth but after people know your tune and that you just sound like a prick but in reality ur not, things seem a bit more funny.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:24 PM
08 TL-S NBP

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I keep seeing blown tl-s but are you guys talking about when they add the meth or is it blown already?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Instructor

http://www.snowperformance.net/dyno_...gasoline&dck=2

Kenny, cut and past this,
Old 04-17-2009, 11:08 PM
runnin a little boost

Received 256 Likes on 208 Posts
Originally Posted by msala524
I keep seeing blown tl-s but are you guys talking about when they add the meth or is it blown already?
What? I really hope you are kidding.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:43 PM
05 two tone tl

just so u know if u put that high boost pulley on in time u might be replacing the blower. thats why its not recommended. the blower is only made to turn 14,000 rpmswhen u put the hbp on its turning around 19,000 so u r a taken a risk of burning up the blower. i have the hbp pulley as well not sure if im gonna put it on when i put my blower back on for that reason. just something to think about
Old 04-18-2009, 12:55 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

LOL... OK, 2X called out in one night, the blade comes out. Here's the truth.

Impressive, for a TURBOCHARGED EVO running 25 LBS of BOOST and a 2 stage meth setup... Does that graph show pre-meth dyno numbers or engine configuration pre dyno...? Nope. Wonder why? Those are marketing charts. That's what ya got?

Since you're running a near identical setup though... oh wait, as opposed to your undersized supercharger running 3 lbs of boost, that's a valid dyno of nothing. I've been watching meth'd 3.2 SC guys here blow engines since 2005. Noone here with a meth'd SC has shown any valid gains. Period. Some with meth dyno about 320, so do some without meth... The one guy with an air to air IC won't dyno. That's truth.

Please.

Dude, you're chop shop who's got a dremel and bolted an out of the box 3.2 SC to a TL-S without accomplishing any of the critical tuning factors. I could have done this in my driveway if someone brought one over. Great job.
What's the addage,... "The definition of insanity is repeating the same process expecting different result". Did you expect something different from Comptech's R&D?

I talked to Nate about this 2 years ago. The near exact quote I recall was "we tried it, but could not produce meaningful gains to make this a marketable product". Hmmm. That's what it looks like still. Sure, there are a few folks out there with more money than sense that would pay $5000 for 23HP and just to say they have a SC (and without any understanding of the long term reliability impacts)... but not many, which is why no bonafide SC for the TL-S exists today... CT just went through a big buyout last year, Nate owns (or operates independently) the company now... I guess no R&D money exist for a larger 3.5 blower and accompanying R&D... or maybe they've spent thier fill on the TL, as it's ROI has not been as expected as the bloated 4dr family sedan we all love folks just don't seem interested in tuning out... , but I guess the family yuppie crowd hasn't been enamored with the thought of 80 more HP to sit in traffic. I would estimate TL SC sales in the hundereds... as opposed to the thousands for s2000's and RSX's... but I digress.

Maybe I'm wrong, and frankly, I hope so, as I know the community here would love to see a success story... but until I here more about CT's involvement other than "they're involved", I'll be sticking to these guns.

Glad you went the distance with it, and glad you have your flock of followers because of it... but it is what it is... a $5000 investment in 23 HP and a some cool noise.

Till then, I'll enjoy my bowl of dicks and hot sauce... You keep working that tuning... Let me slide over to NVA-AV6's engine build thread. There's likely something actually interesting going on there.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:28 AM
Being an Acha Bacha in

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts
Originally Posted by msala524
Originally Posted by Hi speed
What? I really hope you are kidding.
Haha ...
Old 04-18-2009, 04:17 AM
4drs just wanna have fun!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by slippry
just so u know if u put that high boost pulley on in time u might be replacing the blower. thats why its not recommended. the blower is only made to turn 14,000 rpmswhen u put the hbp on its turning around 19,000 so u r a taken a risk of burning up the blower. i have the hbp pulley as well not sure if im gonna put it on when i put my blower back on for that reason. just something to think about
Who said you would be running 19000rpm? Thats insanity. That would be a drive ratio of abou 2.75 not going to happen, you would be running 9psi on a 3.5 let alone a 3.2 which would be around 11psi. Max rev speed is around 14-15K but thats only reached right near redline. The main problem with this is not so much reliability but the fact that the SC is very inefficient at those speeds at which point a 90ci blower would serve you much better more CFM at slower revolving speeds.

04accordcpe is running meth now on his J32A3. If anything extra power gains would be seen from pushing the ping/knock threshold upwards so perhaps timing could be advanced or just not retarded as much or just used to battle heat soak either way its relative to whats being compared before and it has validity. However meth has been said to strip the blower rotor coating off, which is usd as a thermal equilibrium coating as well as to make clearances tighter so teh blower can run more efficiently, how much is tough to say, but thats another concern.

Last edited by Accord_V6_400m; 04-18-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Accord_V6_400m
Who said you would be running 19000rpm? Thats insanity. That would be a drive ratio of abou 2.75 not going to happen, you would be running 9psi on a 3.5 let alone a 3.2 which would be around 11psi. Max rev speed is around 14-15K but thats only reached right near redline. The main problem with this is not so much reliability but the fact that the SC is very inefficient at those speeds at which point a 90ci blower would serve you much better more CFM at slower revolving speeds.

04accordcpe is running meth now on his J32A3. If anything extra power gains would be seen from pushing the ping/knock threshold upwards so perhaps timing could be advanced or just not retarded as much or just used to battle heat soak either way its relative to whats being compared before and it has validity. However meth has been said to strip the blower rotor coating off, which is usd as a thermal equilibrium coating as well as to make clearances tighter so teh blower can run more efficiently, how much is tough to say, but thats another concern.
meth is going to be installed after the blower, to prevent this from happening
Old 04-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Instructor

Talking

LOL... OK, 2X called out in one night, the blade comes out. Here's the truth.

Impressive, for a TURBOCHARGED EVO running 25 LBS of BOOST and a 2 stage meth setup... Does that graph show pre-meth dyno numbers or engine configuration pre dyno...? Nope. Wonder why? Those are marketing charts. That's what ya got?

Since you're running a near identical setup though... oh wait, as opposed to your undersized supercharger running 3 lbs of boost, that's a valid dyno of nothing. I've been watching meth'd 3.2 SC guys here blow engines since 2005. Noone here with a meth'd SC has shown any valid gains. Period. Some with meth dyno about 320, so do some without meth... The one guy with an air to air IC won't dyno. That's truth.

Please.

Dude, you're chop shop who's got a dremel and bolted an out of the box 3.2 SC to a TL-S without accomplishing any of the critical tuning factors. I could have done this in my driveway if someone brought one over. Great job.
What's the addage,... "The definition of insanity is repeating the same process expecting different result". Did you expect something different from Comptech's R&D?

I talked to Nate about this 2 years ago. The near exact quote I recall was "we tried it, but could not produce meaningful gains to make this a marketable product". Hmmm. That's what it looks like still. Sure, there are a few folks out there with more money than sense that would pay $5000 for 23HP and just to say they have a SC (and without any understanding of the long term reliability impacts)... but not many, which is why no bonafide SC for the TL-S exists today... CT just went through a big buyout last year, Nate owns (or operates independently) the company now... I guess no R&D money exist for a larger 3.5 blower and accompanying R&D... or maybe they've spent thier fill on the TL, as it's ROI has not been as expected as the bloated 4dr family sedan we all love folks just don't seem interested in tuning out... , but I guess the family yuppie crowd hasn't been enamored with the thought of 80 more HP to sit in traffic. I would estimate TL SC sales in the hundereds... as opposed to the thousands for s2000's and RSX's... but I digress.

Maybe I'm wrong, and frankly, I hope so, as I know the community here would love to see a success story... but until I here more about CT's involvement other than "they're involved", I'll be sticking to these guns.

Glad you went the distance with it, and glad you have your flock of followers because of it... but it is what it is... a $5000 investment in 23 HP and a some cool noise.

Till then, I'll enjoy my bowl of dicks and hot sauce... You keep working that tuning... Let me slide over to NVA-AV6's engine build thread. There's likely something actually interesting going on there.
Dude you really can not read, the charts show with meth, and without. and where do 23hp come from? atleast the number keeps going up. The Type S is 289 at the crank, meaning its like 230ish at the wheels. Blackura (no disrepect to him) is fully moded, he is at almost 300hp. we are not moded at all, with the exception of a cat back exhaust. we are at 321. Atleast the number is getting bigger!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 AM
OMGWTF4THGENTL

Dude you really can not read, the charts show with meth, and without. and where do 23hp come from? atleast the number keeps going up. The Type S is 289 at the crank, meaning its like 230ish at the wheels. Blackura (no disrepect to him) is fully moded, he is at almost 300hp. we are not moded at all, with the exception of a cat back exhaust. we are at 321. Atleast the number is getting bigger!
Perhaps it's you who cannot read... the chart you linked shows with meth hp and torque...? Whatever, again what validity does a turbocharged EVO have here?

and speaking of reading, allow me to post my previous statement on the 23HP discrepancy:
As for gains, I was merely stating that BlacuraNY is showing 298 peak WHP in a NA TL-S with all the exhaust and intake mods you can make. You put up 321 in your blown TL-S... 321-298 = 23 or do those numbers not jive? oops, i miss stated... 23HP not 22. My bad.

as for other mods for more power, not sure what more your going to get with flow based mods. As we've discussed the M90 doesn't push enough air effeciently for the 3.5, so I'm not sure what a Jpipe or headers is really gonna do for you other than throw whatever you're tuning your using further out of whack. Pulley? laughable. Increases throttle response, but not actual measured power.
Meth may do something for you running the HBP, but we''ll see. I've never seen any evidence here of a 3.2 on meth getting better peak or sustained HP on meth, most use it more for "safety factor".
Only mods that Blacura has that you don't that have potential to add more power is a jpipe and pre-cat deletes... and I suspect those gains, will be minimal.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:22 AM
200,000 mile club

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
This has turned out to be a very intersting thread. All Kennedy is saying is 23 hp more than a N/A modded TL-S isn't woth the extra 5000 dollars and a possiable engine blowup. Makes sense if you look at it.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:27 AM

Kennedy, your such a donkey (old trancemission joke).

Last edited by dan.....k; 04-18-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:41 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
I VOTE FOR

installing a set of precat deletes and re-dyno....

Quick Reply: Project Blown TL Type S is underway