Technology Get the latest on technology, electronics and software…

Android: Phone News and Discussion Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 10:43 AM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Desire HD and Desire Z official announcements made today!

Both are running 2.2 with 1Ghz snapdragon... the Z has a unique design... interested to see how this new hinge for the keyboard works in everyday use...

http://www.slashgear.com/htc-desire-...cial-15102295/
Old 09-15-2010, 11:16 AM

As a sidebar... someone is trying to fly a "throw-away" 80 buck android based netbook... may be a sub 100 dollar "super-market" special computer... I actually bought my wife a ACUS, netbook and it has been super fast and trouble free for over a year... I used it last night for an hour or so...

http://www.slashgear.com/menq-easypc...-demo-1363499/
Old 09-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Safety Car

Received 295 Likes on 258 Posts
Originally Posted by DarkSithCL
Desire HD and Desire Z official announcements made today!

Both are running 2.2 with 1Ghz snapdragon... the Z has a unique design... interested to see how this new hinge for the keyboard works in everyday use...

http://www.slashgear.com/htc-desire-...cial-15102295/
Those phones look nice. Whats more interesting is the new Sense UI interface they're going to be implenting and the HTCSense.com for remotely tracking and disabling a lost or stolen phone. Whether or not it'll be free remains to be seen but I can see that being real handy.

On another note, my Galaxy S phone is here! I'll be playing with it over the next couple of days before making it my primary phone. Gotta get through my hectic schedule first. lol.

First impressions so far. The phone is super light. The battery is heavier than the phone...It doesn't feel cheap at all even though its mostly made of plastic. Feels really good in the hands.

Last edited by CGFebTSX04; 09-15-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by CGFebTSX04
Those phones look nice. Whats more interesting is the new Sense UI interface they're going to be implenting and the HTCSense.com for remotely tracking and disabling a lost or stolen phone. Whether or not it'll be free remains to be seen but I can see that being real handy.

On another note, my Galaxy S phone is here! I'll be playing with it over the next couple of days before making it my primary phone. Gotta get through my hectic schedule first. lol.

First impressions so far. The phone is super light. The battery is heavier than the phone...It doesn't feel cheap at all even though its mostly made of plastic. Feels really good in the hands.
My Pre, if lost has a remote wipe and disable feature, so its cool to know that HTc has the same mind set! And it is / was free from Palm...

I know youre a now with your new phone... I am glad you finally got it!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:46 AM

Mike, you posted that eclair is doing all that you want on your new rig... are you going to froyo it?
Old 09-17-2010, 04:03 PM
ScoobyZINE

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Well, I got a Droid 2 the other day. First thing I tried to do was install Swype, not knowing it came preinstalled Definitely a step up from my first droid.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Safety Car

Mike, you posted that eclair is doing all that you want on your new rig... are you going to froyo it?
There's a few Froyo ROMs going around at XDA. Supposedly, the 23rd date is pretty spot on for the release of the official Froyo ROM as the ROMs they're getting are a lot stabler than the earlier builds. If something official doesn't come out by the end of the month, then I may make the jump.

As for now though, I'm not really missing out on any Froyo features except the new Voice commands which I rarely use (and Vlingo works the same and is free now). Everything else works, navigation, mobile hotspot (came with the phone built in as the phone is originally from Canada), voice search, live wallpapers, etc. So I haven't really needed to update really. I guess it also helped I got to play with those features earlier with Cyanogen's ROMs so I don't feel like I'm being left out. lol. And the phone is very responsive so I'm not missing JIT at all.

My friends thought the phone was an iPhone until they saw the Live wallpapers and the size of the screen. The phone is very pimp. I'll update the other thread with my GPS testing and battery life. Both excellent!
Old 09-17-2010, 08:36 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
anyone here that has an Incredible swap out the original battery for a 1500mAH?
Old 09-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
I installed cyanogenmod 5 last night. It is way more responsive than the updated 2.2 froyo.

Looks like I got a new toy.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:48 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by BigLizard
I installed cyanogenmod 5 last night. It is way more responsive than the updated 2.2 froyo.

Looks like I got a new toy.
ROM flashing becomes addictive.

I honestly feel bad for iPhone owners and how much they are missing out on without Android.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:38 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594

I honestly feel bad for iPhone owners and how much they are missing out on without Android.
Yes it does...I said I wasn't going to be flashing any custom ROMs for my Galaxy S yet and I ended up flashing one just now. lol. Not too much different from the stock. Seems a tad bit more responsive than stock and its themed. Still waiting for a stabler Froyo build then I'll be all over that.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by jiggaman
anyone here that has an Incredible swap out the original battery for a 1500mAH?
I did this on my Aria and didn't notice a huge difference. Is the Incredible 1200mAH?
Old 09-20-2010, 05:18 PM
I spend 2 much time here

Received 103 Likes on 67 Posts
Originally Posted by mcflyguy24
I did this on my Aria and didn't notice a huge difference. Is the Incredible 1200mAH?
This so....
Old 09-20-2010, 05:48 PM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GIBSON6594

Yes it does...I said I wasn't going to be flashing any custom ROMs for my Galaxy S yet and I ended up flashing one just now. lol. Not too much different from the stock. Seems a tad bit more responsive than stock and its themed. Still waiting for a stabler Froyo build then I'll be all over that.
you guys messing with the kernels too for UV/OC? my new addiction
Old 09-20-2010, 08:38 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by bud760
A little bit, I'm using the audiomod and 720p kernal that comes with Enom's ROM. I like it.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by jiggaman
This so....
So...? I'd try it though, it may help, but a rom that manages battery usage better might help more.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by bud760
I did with my Ion. Don't think the UV/OC kernel they have for the European Galaxy works with the Canadian Galaxy yet. But once they have it working, I'll definitely use it to save battery as the phone is plenty fast.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:19 PM
Safety Car

New Gmail update for Froyo users. Looks like google is updating key apps using the market now. Good move in my opinion. Slows down the fragmentation. Too bad it only works on Froyo and onwards.

Updated Gmail app in Android Market Tuesday, September 21, 2010 | 11:13 AM

We just released a new version of the Gmail app in Android Market, so Gmail updates aren’t tied to Android version releases anymore. Now you can get new Gmail stuff faster without having to wait for system updates. To start you off, we’ve improved message replies, access to quoted text, and more.

As you scroll through a conversation, your most important message actions will now stick to the top of the screen, one click away, no matter how long the email is.

Don't remember what prompted the most recent email in a thread? Now you can view previous message content more easily, just like in the desktop version of Gmail. Tap “Show quoted text” to reveal the previous message.

Finally, this updated version of the Gmail app has limited support for Priority Inbox. If you’ve enabled Priority Inbox via the desktop version of Gmail, you’ll see an “Important” label that shows all messages flagged as important. You can even add a shortcut to “Important” to your home screen.
Source: http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/201...market_21.html

Last edited by CGFebTSX04; 09-21-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:47 PM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
just bought my verizon fascinate last Saturday! love itttt
Old 09-21-2010, 03:39 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by JS + MS3
just bought my verizon fascinate last Saturday! love itttt
Yeah, I'm really enjoying my Vibrant as well. The lag seems to have been fixed by Samsung in the latest firmwares and other users have noticed it so I'm not just imagining it. lol. With that said, I'm running a custom ROM now and replaced the lock screen with the stock Eclair Lock screen which I like better. I may try the Voodoo lag fix once its finalized unless the official Froyo gets dropped...

Android 2.1+ Lock screen on my Galaxy S:
Old 09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
Safety Car

So the Desire HD isn't even out yet and the XDA people are already porting the new Sense UI to other HTC devices like the HD2. lol.

Source: http://phandroid.com/2010/09/21/htc-...ed-to-the-hd2/

How quick was that? We’re just under a week outside of HTC’s event last week where they unveiled the HTC Desire HD and HTC Desire Z and a determined developer’s already hacked up a nice port of the HD’s image to slap onto the HTC HD2. Quite fitting that this happened so fast considering the name. If you want to flash the device for yourself, head over to developer DarkStone1337’s AndroidSpin page to download the ROM now.

For the rest of us not fortunate enough to have an HD2, we can either wait for a port to our own devices, or we can check out some of these nice looking screenshots of the new HTC Sense. I’ve included a couple above, but be sure to stop by AndroidSpin – today’s benefactors – for the full suite.
I'm sure it'll get on the Nexus One, Evo 4G, and all the other HTC phones. Would like to see it on the Galaxy S phones as well but I don't think that'll happen due to driver issues.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:24 PM

There's a few Froyo ROMs going around at XDA. Supposedly, the 23rd date is pretty spot on for the release of the official Froyo ROM as the ROMs they're getting are a lot stabler than the earlier builds. If something official doesn't come out by the end of the month, then I may make the jump.

As for now though, I'm not really missing out on any Froyo features except the new Voice commands which I rarely use (and Vlingo works the same and is free now). Everything else works, navigation, mobile hotspot (came with the phone built in as the phone is originally from Canada), voice search, live wallpapers, etc. So I haven't really needed to update really. I guess it also helped I got to play with those features earlier with Cyanogen's ROMs so I don't feel like I'm being left out. lol. And the phone is very responsive so I'm not missing JIT at all.

My friends thought the phone was an iPhone until they saw the Live wallpapers and the size of the screen. The phone is very pimp. I'll update the other thread with my GPS testing and battery life. Both excellent!
LOL....thanks Mike, since this post... you have rocked another ROM... which it sounds like you like even better... itz nice when a phone comes with a preloaded ROM that actually is worth keeping (or parts of it)...
Old 09-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Safety Car

Looks like Samsung is busy today. The Captivate and the Fascinate both just got updates:

Captivate:

Probably the biggest fix in the maintenance update for the Samsung Captivate was with GPS reception. OK, it might not be a "fix." But Samsung is calling it "an update to improve the ... GPS performance," and, darn it, that's a fix to us.

Anyhoo. We had two Captivates laying around. So we updated one, and left the other one looking longingly at its brother, then fired up some GPS on both. We didn't see a huge boost in our short test, but the updated phone seemed to connect to more satellites and just a tad quicker. Check out the video after the break, and let us know if your GPS is any better in the Samsung Captivate Forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKlC6...layer_embedded
Source: http://www.androidcentral.com/testin...ovements-video

Fascinate:

Those of you waiting on the Verizon Samsung Fascinate update to drop -- well, it's dropping now. A recap for what's in store:

•Instant notification of Visual Voice Mail in the messaging bar.
•Improved sync between phone and e-mail accounts.
•Prompt notification when switching to airplane mode.
•Faster switching from 3G to 1x RTT.
•Search phone while on a call.
•Improved Exchange password alerts.
•No Service audio alert removed.
You can sit back and wait for the update to roll in, Or you can try to snag it at Settings>About phone>System updates. (Though it's not working for me. Grrrr.) Thanks, Cory!
Source: http://www.androidcentral.com/verizo...ushing-out-now
Old 09-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Safety Car

LOL....thanks Mike, since this post... you have rocked another ROM... which it sounds like you like even better... itz nice when a phone comes with a preloaded ROM that actually is worth keeping (or parts of it)...
Lol yeah. The Samsung Lock Screen was taking some time getting used to. It works very well its just I didn't need it and I much prefer the stock Eclair Lock screen.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Safety Car

This is pretty cool. Too bad TAT hasn't released any of their UI's for Android:

Even with Street View, it can be hard to orient yourself in a strange area with a smartphone-based map. The Astonishing Tribe (TAT), an absolutely genius group of UI designers, wants to jazz things up by letting users shift dynamically from a flat object, like a map or a list of contacts, to a 3D one, which can be overlaid with additional information.

Horizon 2D-3D Maps
By allowing the user to seamlessly transition from a two-dimensional display to a three-dimensional one and back, TAT aims to make it easier to comfortably maintain a sense of space and orientation. At the heart of it all lies TAT Cascades, a UI framework for the production of advanced user interfaces.

TAT Cascades is a UI framework for the production of advanced user interfaces. TAT Cascades makes it possible to quickly and easily create and customize unique user interfaces with unmatched graphical capabilities, giving consumers a richer and more dynamic experience.

For a demonstration, TAT offers this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBOO...layer_embedded

This TAT concept seamlessly combines maps in 2D and 3D. While 2D maps are great for getting a simple overview of a place, 3D maps show you what a place actually looks like. TAT Cascades makes it possible to create maps that combine both approaches, shifting dynamically between 2D and 3D. The 3D map meshes are licensed from C3 Technologies.

Horizon 2D-3D Contact List
Maps aren’t the only bit of the UI that TAT thinks can be improved with a little 3D. With Horizon List, a user could peruse a standard contact list in 2D or tilt the screen for a 3D overview that presents additional information, such as those contacts’ latest social media updates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I5re...layer_embedded

The 2D-3D Horizon features are part of a proof of concept for TAT, as well as a demonstration of the sorts of UI innovations its Cascades UI framework can develop.

Consider us well impressed and anxiously awaiting this technology on a real-life Android device. How about you?
Source: http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/09...st-see-videos/
Old 09-22-2010, 09:49 PM
Safety Car

So I was a little bored...I decided to give the Voodoo Lagfix a go. Man is this phone even faster. Launching apps is instantaneous. Its like its reading my mind before I even click on the app. lol. Scrolling in general is smoother all around. (LauncherPro, Browser, Settings, etc.) I had no need for this lagfix but now the phone is unbelievably faster which I thought was impossible!

New Quadrant score after Lagfix:

Still Eclair 2.1 without JIT. Full fresh reboot. Nothing running except Quadrant. 5 desktops full of widgets and icons.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:28 PM

3-D maps and contacts is just sickness!

.... and I cannot believe your phone got faster Mike!!! Dude!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:30 PM

Lol yeah. The Samsung Lock Screen was taking some time getting used to. It works very well its just I didn't need it and I much prefer the stock Eclair Lock screen.
I feel ya man! You gotta get it how ya want it!!!

BTW, Man how is the Hospital / clinic treating you?
Old 09-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Safety Car

I feel ya man! You gotta get it how ya want it!!!

BTW, Man how is the Hospital / clinic treating you?
I have a scheduled Assisted Living Facility visit next Monday. Gotta conduct an H&P and then do a write up about the patient afterwards. My friends who have gone, told me that their patients had dementia...should be interesting. I haven't gotten my clinicals schedule yet but I think I should be getting it sometime next week. Some of my friends already had back to back 12 hour shifts at the ER but they assign us randomly.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:52 PM

I have a scheduled Assisted Living Facility visit next Monday. Gotta conduct an H&P and then do a write up about the patient afterwards. My friends who have gone, told me that their patients had dementia...should be interesting. I haven't gotten my clinicals schedule yet but I think I should be getting it sometime next week. Some of my friends already had back to back 12 hour shifts at the ER but they assign us randomly.
The best ones are the war vets who are older guys... they remember everything from the war and everything from that time, but keep asking you, what's your name sonny?... they are a mess and usually very labile... yeah, 12 hr ER shifts werent bad until they would swing a night and a day together ion the same day where u get off at 7a and then had to be back at 7p... da sux for sure! They will pull that on OB/GYN too, so watch and b prepared to switch with a friend so you get some sleep on those days... hope thats all old school, but it pays to be prepared!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:07 AM
Custom User Title

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
the ONLY thing I like about my eris is the google voice integration, how I can choose which number to call/text people from. Other than that, I cannot wait for my contract to be up. I hardly have any apps and this phone is slow as shit, I make sure to keep my calls and texts cleared too. Woe is me.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:07 PM
J M U ... DUUUKEESSSS

Received 266 Likes on 131 Posts
In the market for a new android phone and looking between the Incredible and Fascinate. Been reading reviews and it sounds like the Incredible is probably the best bet.

Wanted to see everyone' take on the best andriod phone that Verizon has to offer (the X is way to big for my preference).
Old 09-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by SHYUperman
In the market for a new android phone and looking between the Incredible and Fascinate. Been reading reviews and it sounds like the Incredible is probably the best bet.

Wanted to see everyone' take on the best andriod phone that Verizon has to offer (the X is way to big for my preference).
For some reason, Verizon isn't putting so much resources behind the Droid Incredible. They're more focused on the Motorola Droids. With that said, the Droid Incredible is a very good phone but I'm not sure how long Verizon will support it in terms of upgradeablity. Of course, that won't matter if you like to play with custom ROMS. It comes with HTC Sense and I think the current Incredibles are now using Super LCDs instead of AMOLEDs which should have minimal impact on the overall phone (and maybe a pro since it has better usability in sunlight). Sense UI is pretty user friendly for those new to Android. If you're into tweaking and modding your phone, the Incredible is a very good phone to mod because it has almost the same exact hardware as the Nexus One, and Desire. This means that whatever the devs decide to make for the Nexus One or Desire can be ported to the Incredible.

On the Samsung side, the Fascinate has Bing as the default search provider instead of Google Search. Bing Maps is preinstalled but Google Maps can be downloaded from the Market. However, all of this can be changed to some degree if you look around online so its not a problem. TouchWiz isn't as user friendly as Sense UI but its not as bad as people make it seem. I actually like the drop down Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Vibration toggle and their Social Network integration with Contacts. In terms of modding and tweaking, the Fascinate is similar to all other Galaxy phones out there in the market so whatever type of mods get done for them can be ported to the Fascinate. The devs are not nearly in the same quantity as HTC's but there's a good amount and growing.

My suggestion is to play with Sense and TouchWiz and play with both to see which you prefer if you haven't already. Both phones are about the same speedwise with the Fascinate being just slightly faster. The Fascinate destroys the Incredible in GPU however. So if you're into gaming and want to futureproof your phone for gaming, then the Fascinate would be the phone to get.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Safety Car

For those still with the Sprint SERO plans, good news. Sprint is finally adding the HTC Evo 4G and Epic 4G to their SERO Premium plan. The offer only applies if you still have the plan intact and haven't opted out of it though.

If you've ever had a Sprint SERO plan, you know how damn hard it is to let it go. The old Sprint Employee Referral Offer was pretty easy to come by back in the day and brought super-low-price contract plans. But as higher-end (and more data-hungry) device launched, Sprint began to move people off of SERO.

Looks as though these cries have been heard, and Sprint has decided that as of Oct. 1 it will include the Samsung Moment, HTC Hero, HTC EVO 4G and Samsung Epic 4G in the SERO Premium plan. There is one catch -- users will have to be on an existing SERO plan before Oct. 1 to qualify for the SERO Premium plan. [Sprint] Thanks, Malatesta!
Source: http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...ndroid-devices
Old 09-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Safety Car

And speaking of customizability of the Droid Incredible, it looks like the new Sense from the Desire HD has been ported over to it and the Desire:

You've already seen it ported to the HTC HD2, and it looks like the recently-leaked HTC Desire HD ROM has now also made its way to two more likely candidates for a port: the Droid Incredible and original Desire. As you might expect, there are a few issues that you'll likely want to consider before diving right in -- there's no camera support yet on either phone, for instance -- but it does look like it otherwise reasonably stable for a beta, and it does bring some of the boot speed improvements seen on the Desire HD itself. Head on past the break for a quick video, and hit up the source links below for all the necessary details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fipvw...layer_embedded
Souce: http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/23/h...edible-desire/

Look at that boot time! I wonder if thats how fast it really boots...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:47 PM
J M U ... DUUUKEESSSS

Received 266 Likes on 131 Posts
For some reason, Verizon isn't putting so much resources behind the Droid Incredible. They're more focused on the Motorola Droids. With that said, the Droid Incredible is a very good phone but I'm not sure how long Verizon will support it in terms of upgradeablity. Of course, that won't matter if you like to play with custom ROMS. It comes with HTC Sense and I think the current Incredibles are now using Super LCDs instead of AMOLEDs which should have minimal impact on the overall phone (and maybe a pro since it has better usability in sunlight). Sense UI is pretty user friendly for those new to Android. If you're into tweaking and modding your phone, the Incredible is a very good phone to mod because it has almost the same exact hardware as the Nexus One, and Desire. This means that whatever the devs decide to make for the Nexus One or Desire can be ported to the Incredible.

On the Samsung side, the Fascinate has Bing as the default search provider instead of Google Search. Bing Maps is preinstalled but Google Maps can be downloaded from the Market. However, all of this can be changed to some degree if you look around online so its not a problem. TouchWiz isn't as user friendly as Sense UI but its not as bad as people make it seem. I actually like the drop down Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Vibration toggle and their Social Network integration with Contacts. In terms of modding and tweaking, the Fascinate is similar to all other Galaxy phones out there in the market so whatever type of mods get done for them can be ported to the Fascinate. The devs are not nearly in the same quantity as HTC's but there's a good amount and growing.

My suggestion is to play with Sense and TouchWiz and play with both to see which you prefer if you haven't already. Both phones are about the same speedwise with the Fascinate being just slightly faster. The Fascinate destroys the Incredible in GPU however. So if you're into gaming and want to futureproof your phone for gaming, then the Fascinate would be the phone to get.
Thanks! Are there any phones coming in the pipeline that I should wait for?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by SHYUperman
Thanks! Are there any phones coming in the pipeline that I should wait for?
For Verizon, I don't think so. I read somewhere that they still have about 20 more Android phones to drop but the majority will have Bing as the default search provider due to the deal they made with Bing and they'll be aimed more for the lower tier. The next big thing for Verizon will be the Droid R2D2 edition (supposedly clocked a little faster than the original Droid 2) but beyond that I think Verizon is shifting their focus on launching LTE.

For T-Mobile there is the G2 (Desire Z in the UK) and MyTouch HD. The G2 will be coming out in the next few weeks and not too much is known about the MyTouch HD but will probably drop around Christmas. The G2 will be a Vanilla Android experience meaning it won't have Sense. Advantages of this include faster updates from HTC and Google, just like the Nexus One. (Personally, I prefer Vanilla over Sense or any of the different Android UIs out there, but once again, it comes down to the user).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6yQ...layer_embedded

The Desire HD is coming out to the UK and supposedly coming to the US later in the year but no date has been given yet and which carrier. You could import it but then 3G support would be limited to AT&T's 1900 3G band meaning you'll only get 3G in certain areas. More info about the Desire HD and whats new in Sense UI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHO9A...layer_embedded
Old 09-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,315 Likes on 968 Posts
FYI on Verizon, I read on engadget they're going tiered data soon. Plus you can wait for the iPhone next year. Just another option but no idea if the app store will work the same.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:41 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
CGFebTSX04, are you a nursing student?
Old 09-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by eccjak
CGFebTSX04, are you a nursing student?
Medical

Quick Reply: Android: Phone News and Discussion Thread