Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-25-2010, 02:56 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow it sure did take a while for internet lawyer to show up.

Maybe you can represent billy in his divorce, or pending bankrupcy seeing as that job went bye bye.

Whats that, you don't have an actually law degree. Thats ok. Your holyier than thou attitude and lake of ability to read all the facts makes you qualified to be a dumb piece of shit.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:58 AM
Advanced

oops wine=typos lol
Old 04-25-2010, 03:25 AM
6th Gear

Does anyone have the address where he supposly works at?
Old 04-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Registered Member

Nice. This evening was the first time I saw the viewers count dip below four digits since the thread first took off.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:45 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by 8v fury
Does anyone have the address where he supposly works at?
In all seriousness internet lawyer makes a decent point on one thing. Leave his personal info off the board. Even though he was the one to post it somewhere else if I remember correctly.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:50 AM
1st Gear

this is the most epic thread of all time
OF ALL TIME!!!
Old 04-25-2010, 04:15 AM
Race Director

Received 596 Likes on 430 Posts
wow, i go to Europe for vacation, get stranded for a week, come home last night, and find this epic thread

i was wondering why azine wouldn't work while i was there lol

so much win here
Old 04-25-2010, 05:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SpeedFreakPL
Over 80 pages long
3000+ responses

And what do i read?

"Go kill yourself"
"You're a piece of shit..."
"Hope you die"
etc...

Really? All you cocksuckers with no real life feel the need to create a profile just to kick someone whos down? You found out where the guy works and try to ruin him? People saying they will try and get him deported?

WHY?

You have never met this guy, he hasn't done shit to you. Why are all of you so quick to jump on this guy and bash him? Humans are sick fucken people...
You're all fucken pathetic...

your a loser to , let me guess is this billys alter ego , lmfao ...come on billy we all know its you , number one you acted like an idiot and it wouldnt have been as bad , but you called us , sand niggaz , wetbacks , honkys , the facebook comments about that girl can make you a son , you really think your something but all in all your nothing please realise this and sort your head out ..

if not you can always kill your self and set me up with yo momma
Old 04-25-2010, 05:37 AM
Lt. Gamble

Received 94 Likes on 62 Posts
As a regular A'zine member, I feel violated because of this thread...Fuck you Billy!!! This is all your fault!!

Ok, I'm done..proceed as scheduled.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:41 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by madcaps
As a regular A'zine member, I feel violated because of this thread...Fuck you Billy!!! This is all your fault!!

Ok, I'm done..proceed as scheduled.
You have a great classic BMW. It looks to be a phenominal condition.

Respect sir.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:02 AM
1st Gear

Let's see

There's a bug if this works.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:25 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Over 80 pages long
3000+ responses

And what do i read?

"Go kill yourself"
"Hope you die"
etc...

Really? All you cocksuckers with no real life feel the need to create a profile just to kick someone whos down? You found out where the guy works and try to ruin him? People saying they will try and get him deported?

WHY?

You have never met this guy, he hasn't done shit to you. Why are all of you so quick to jump on this guy and bash him? Humans are sick fucken people...

why not?
Old 04-25-2010, 06:30 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by billz1109

What am I doin’? What am I doin’?
Oh, yeah, that’s right, I’m doin’ me
I’m doin me

I’m livin’ life right now, mayne

And this what I’ma do ’til it’s over
‘Til it’s over

Old 04-25-2010, 07:01 AM
In need of an AV.........

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Its your site and run it as you please. Im sure you're enjoying the extra hits but keep one thing in mind. If shit goes wrong and some crazy fuck does something to this guy, or this guy kills himself you allowed the posting and viewing of his personal information online. You WILL be successfully sued in civic court, and you probably will loose everything you own.
It wont be funny then...
It is admirable that you are looking out for a board/admin you just joined and a person you never met....

Two items/questions:
- If Billy would have stopped talking and THREATENING people, this would have died much sooner. Surely, since you read the whole thing, you realize he threatened people as well....

- You said that the board WILL be sued - I am curious about this one, truly... could you point to one piece of case law of where an internet forum or the admin was sued and LOST for allowing something like this? I looked within a few resources that are available to me and did not see anything. Also - should you not say they COULD be sued - as you do not know if Billy would sue or not. If he gets deported, this could become difficult. "I'm just sayin"

On the law suit - you also realize that every time a thread is closed or post deleted - all forums run the risk of being sued for violating the 1st amendment - both speech and assembly. My point is - it is a risk, probably very very small, on either side....

Where are our resident attorneys???

Last edited by JWhite1301; 04-25-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by GoinTaBrahzTaGetSome
This guy needs help with work, so i'm helping him out. what's your deal JDub?

Trying to help??? then post your contact info and offer him a job.

Then when people call out your post, you attack the forum. That is my deal.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:09 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
Originally Posted by c-man
There's a bug if this works.
que?
Old 04-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by astro
que?
Must not be a bug.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
It's Billy posting from the afterlife.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Pro

wow this shit got outta control fast....
Old 04-25-2010, 07:49 AM
2008 Acura TL Type-S

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I must be the only person on this board and the rest of the internet that hasn't posted in this thread yet.

:inonhistoricalepicthreadbeforethelock:
Old 04-25-2010, 07:56 AM
1st Gear

Old 04-25-2010, 07:58 AM
1st Gear

Just checking in on this epic thread from Ferrarichat.com...

Wow...

Just.... wow...

Mike
Old 04-25-2010, 08:18 AM
Banned

I found a pic of billys brother , hes a huge man with huge hands

I guess its lie the movie twins one got all the looks the muscle the braun , and all the shit what was left is what he sees in the mirror everyday ...lmfao

Old 04-25-2010, 08:24 AM
Banned

just want to say hi billy from 500pounds plus .com

come on over theres lots of guys like you and me there we talk about being fat and losers but in the end its a great laugh !!! ps bring some pics of your momma to .... :-)
Old 04-25-2010, 08:35 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Red face

Over 80 pages long
3000+ responses

And what do i read?

"Go kill yourself"
"Hope you die"
etc...

WHY?

Old 04-25-2010, 08:36 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

post my contact info in a thread with 1000s of people reading it? no thanks

and if by "attack" you mean say that the rule of being 5 lines max is fucking lame, then yes, I am attacking you.

I mean, is this, "I realize this thread is about pwning the fuck out of Billy, of which i am thoroughly enjoying; but hear me out, maybe I can offer some insight.

I am in outside sales, which is currently salary+commission, but will move into straight commission starting at the beginning of July 2010. I have been in this position since July 2009. I have competition from several direct manufacturing sales reps, large distributors, and local distributors. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of each:

Direct Advantages: Immediate knowledge of new technology, no middle man mark up, one shipping bill (paid by manufacturer or buyer of goods), access to larger range of non-commodity items, control inventory, have access to many distributors that can effectively sell their goods which increases market share, and set prices of commodity they manufacture.

Direct disadvantages: Typically have 1-3 sales reps per region (i.e. southeast, mid-atlantic, northeast, etc.) limiting the number of accounts they can successfully manage/cold-call, lack physical customer service or physical technical service available to or affordable for smaller users or altogether, are sometimes not trustworthy because they will go in behind their distributors that sell their commodity to one account in large quantities (i.e. they missed a big account, and have found out about it through a distributor selling their particular product) which leads to the distributor not selling their product anymore, have too many distributors selling the product ultimately driving the set price down through deviations, possibly rely on distributors to actually sell the product, and competition from other direct sources.

Large distributor advantages: have access to other commodities that go hand in hand with other manufacturers (poor example- grocery stores sell milk as well as cereal), get direct pricing, many locations regionally or nationally easing the shipping burden of buyers with multiple locations, personal service either customer or technical, many sales reps that are able to cover a broader territory, access to multiple manufacturers of the same commodity allowing to keep prices in check, service programs that smaller companies can't offer and direct providers can't match in price or value, and experts of many many commodities as opposed to one or a few.

Large distributor disadvantages: smaller local distributors creating price wars (think Michael Scott Paper Co vs Dunder-Mifflin), direct mfg's going in behind and stealing business, limited access to all of the mfg's (you won't find Harris Teeter name brands in Food Lion and visa versa), can't truly set prices because it's based on both supply and demand, territory management, and tough growth prospects in slower economies (this is true for direct as well really)

Local distributor advantages: Typically a good ol' boy setting where the seller and the buyer know each other for years (this does happen at all levels, but mostly at the local level), local folks are right down the street and can be used in emergencies, if the local guy buys at high enough volumes then there is no shipping charge to the end user, and access to both direct mfg's and large distributors.

Local distributor disadvantages: easily beaten in price, array of commodities, array of technology, lack of trained staff, low cash flow, etc etc etc.

This is what I have noticed in my six months, I am sure there are plenty more that need mentioning. The way I am setting myself apart as a sales person is this: I go after the big accounts right now while I am new. The big accounts, if I land them, will take care of me while I am new and building a customer base. The money made off of those allows me to focus free time on smaller accounts that get me higher margins. I build up big accounts, I would like to have 5-10 of these, then get 20-30 medium accounts. If I lose 1 or 2 big accounts, the 20-30 medium accounts keep me afloat while I go after new big accounts. I don't really waste time on small accounts simply because they basically pay for breakfast or something really small.

I will say this, if you can't get a big account in the first 6-8 months (assuming you have cash flow that you can ride this long) you could be in a world of trouble. If you can get one, it will really make going after the others a lot more enjoyable and less stressful. It's simply just very exhausting wasting any time on anything other than big accounts in the very beginning. You work just as hard on the medium sized accounts and see 1/3 to 1/36 of the money in my situation.

If you have any other questions, you can find me at your local Wawa. I hope this helps in the slightest!"

really something to get so mad about? did you even read it?
Stfu?
Old 04-25-2010, 08:39 AM

post my contact info in a thread with 1000s of people reading it? no thanks

and if by "attack" you mean say that the rule of being 5 lines max is fucking lame, then yes, I am attacking you.

I mean, is this, "I realize this thread is about pwning the fuck out of Billy, of which i am thoroughly enjoying; but hear me out, maybe I can offer some insight.

really something to get so mad about? did you even read it?
I did read it - and I did not get mad. I typed one word - seriously??? you seem very defensive and upset though... I also never said you attacked me.

You may want to go back and read your posts.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:40 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by Majofo
Moran.
Watch it there honky. I am still dying over here when he called you a honky hahahahahah!
Old 04-25-2010, 08:41 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by NoSkillzToPayTheBillz

Old 04-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
Originally Posted by BillyzButtButter
I would put quite a bit of money down that says the world's favorite deadbeat bouncer does not have his security license. These are often called "guard cards" and are required for security guards in New York. He is required to show his card to law enforcement. It is against the law for the club to allow him to work without one and unlicensed security guards are grounds for the club to be placed on "stipulation". The public record of his license (if it existed) would likely be held by the Office of Public Safety.Just sayin...
I was thinking the same thing.

The fact is that if Billy is married and he filed for his Green Card it will take about 6 weeks or so before he can legally work pretty much any place. IMO, if you have a green card, anyone that has a family and chooses to work as a bouncer 3 times a week is a lazy POS. He is an insult to real men.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:52 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by billz1109
First of all i am not no e-thug----online gangster------or whatever else you want to call me -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the only real gangsters that i know are iethere dead, lock up, wheel chair, or looking behind their backs and i dont have any of those problems...........but keeep it coming couse i am loving it and i found out how i can make money of this stupid ass thread so pls keep coming couse you are making me money..................................all i got to do is just sit on my tool of a ass

ps fuckyou again astro i ask you to close this shit but you didnt so pls get a bigger server couse i am too big for this shit and i want to make at least 10k by tonight

this has being brought to you by billz1109 the originator of this fucking thread full of bitches
Old 04-25-2010, 08:54 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

is that some kind of sex question?
Perhaps you were looking for this thread?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1618381
Old 04-25-2010, 09:13 AM
Banned

that your a fag or something
Old 04-25-2010, 09:22 AM
Intermediate

I flipped through all 84 pages and came upon several posts where his personal info was mentioned...

You know what the argument in court would be?

You had over 500,000 views, plenty of threats were made, personal information was posted. You did not stop it...you had the ability but did nothing.

Just saying...
This isnt the first time something like this has gone down on the internet...read up.

The original poster made a dumb post that now has really made an impact in his life...

I just hope what you have done doesnt come back to bite you in the ass and change your life for the worse...
To be fair, the original poster did pretty much call everyone on the internet out, begging them to come meet him so he could kick their ass.

He wasn't respectful to ANYONE, including his girlfriend/wife in the first place. Being a douche isn't excuse enough for what happened, but being a douche AND continuing to insult everyone is just begging for trouble on the internet.

Though people posted the information in this thread, I didn't...though I did say the information was readily availble through previous posts the the OP. You NEVER post personal information on a public board. That's rule number one, and it isn't the admins job to remove that information.

Lastly, Billy admitted he was here illegally. I have no problems with people getting INS involved in case that's true. You don't drive a car at 80mph in a 40 when you're carrying 20 pounds of pot either. It's STUPID!
Old 04-25-2010, 09:27 AM
1st Gear

Epic Internet thread of the year!!!! I've been reading the post on and off for a few days and finally had to check in myself. Billy has oprah called yet??

Rachel, best of luck with ATC school. Controllers start out at $38k the first year. More than enough to move on w/o mr ethug.

Btw: found this on St. Louis street racers, stlsr.com. One of my coworkers on a bike forum found this as well
Old 04-25-2010, 09:31 AM
1st Gear

Oh My God.

billz, in case you didn't notice, everyone thinks you're a douche, and every time you post you prove it. I would say you are acting like a 13 year old, but that would insult 13 year olds everywhere.

I really don't have a lot to add, I just wanted to be a part of internet history.

Asshat.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:43 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,770 Likes on 4,341 Posts
but hear me out, maybe I can offer some insight.

Insight into what exactly? I've read your post (twice) and still have no idea what your point is vis-a-vis Billiy and the Billy gets owned thread.

As a matter of fact, I have no idea what your point is AT ALL.

The way I read it, it's one web link away from being bannable spam.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 AM
1st Gear

hunting site representin..

All I got to say is you better run billzzzzz!!

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...aw-passed.html
Old 04-25-2010, 10:07 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by billysuckswilly
that your a fag or something
+1
Old 04-25-2010, 10:09 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Originally Posted by Bearcat94

Insight into what exactly? I've read your post (twice) and still have no idea what your point is vis-a-vis Billiy and the Billy gets owned thread.

As a matter of fact, I have no idea what your point is AT ALL.

The way I read it, it's one web link away from being bannable spam.
Same here, none of it has no valid point to this thread. To ban him would be a better solution.

Quick Reply: My wife and my side chick aka my tl