Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 381 Likes on 233 Posts
Originally Posted by クソたれ
Billy, just dropped by to ensure you knew your deadbeatedness and overall stupidity has made its’ way all the way over to Japan. You should be proud. Take your 15 minutes. Better to do so online than being called out on the Jerry Springer show I would think.

And please STFU about there being 2 sides to the fucking story already. YOU opened this thread with your side of it. She slapped you down and castrated you with the truth. I see from you’re posts that smarts is something you weren’t blessed with, but I do assume you recognize what 1 + 1 adds up to.

Stop trying to play the man, because you’re falling short in everyone’s’ eyes. Start trying to play the father/husband.
damnn ppl from japan talking shiet about billy
Billy ur fucking amazin hahaha douche bag!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Registered Member

Old 04-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Registered Member

Old 04-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Registered Member

Last edited by DaChef320; 04-26-2010 at 12:41 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:44 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i can't believe how just about everyone is piling on billz(?) without doing a little bit of logical thinking. just a bunch of pussy-whipped people seriously inflicted with onegina taking the side of rachel (?) without really doing any research. is everyone's bs meter completely broken? mine was buzzing like crazy just from her first response.

the girl claims to work 50+ hours a week. that's 10+ hours a day for a five day week. (good, it appears i can do simple math)

she also claims to take 18 hours of college classes (the maximum). that's another 4+ hours a day for a five day week. for those of you that are going to or went to college, 1 credit hour in class is supposed to mean 2 hours outside of class studying or doing homework or something, unless she has one of those useless undergrad majors like psychology or history at a junior college where she can probaby get by by just attending the class if she's smarter than average. but considering who she married (?) and got knocked up with, i would question said intelligence. otherwise add another 2-4 hours a day or more to her already depleting day.

she hasn't eaten yet (which involves packing a lunch or driving to a fast food restaurant) or shopped for food or cooked yet if she doesn't go to a cafeteria. let's add another hour for that and that doesn't include actually eating the food, unless she's getting by on one meal a day and protein shakes or something which still takes time to prepare and consume.

she hasn't taken a dump yet. unless women really don't take dumps, but that's a bunch of crock so add another hour for banyo time which also includes bathing and washing up unless she goes without that, hmmm...

i guess she lives at the school and her work because i don't see where she has time for driving, which includes filling up at the tank, and basic car maintenance like oil changes and car washes, unless she really doesn't give a rat's a$$ about her car unlike her husband (?). and that's before she actually drives the car. maybe she's going for one of those online degrees and works from home in her underwear which might save her some time. otherwise add another hour per day.

does she wear the same clothes to school as she does to work (casual friday everyday). she has 13 grand of designer clothes so i doubt she just rolls out of bed and is ready to go. that's right, women are naturally gorgeous and don't need to spend any time getting ready. yup. no, actually, she does her hair and make up while she's driving, which might explain the totaled 2006 maxima billz was talking about. i'll add just half an hour for prettying herself up and changing clothes which includes laundry.

speaking of laundry, what about household chores including bill paying (she does all that too, i understand)? i don't remember her mentioning a cleaning lady or housekeeper. that's right, the househusband does all that, and cooks too i guess. what else is he going to do when he's not sitting on his fat arse? but no guy, onegina or otherwise is going to do all the housework so add another hour to her day.

when does this girl find time to sleep? you know the thing that most people spend a third of their lives doing. adding up all those hours on the low end adds up to 20.5 hours. that leaves all of 3 and a half hours, to fall asleep and fully wake up, and have enough energy and brain alertness to work 10+ hours and pay attention to 3.5 hours of classes. no time leftover for powernaps or catnaps or any nookie, so mr. onegina ends up being mr. nogina. and rachel is all work and no play which leads to a very dull life.

what have i forgotten? something about a baby? baby!? there is absolutely no freaking way that this person described above is the primary caretaker. babies (eight months old, so not walking yet and in diapers) need to be fed (not solid food, but baby food, breastmilk or formula which also takes time to pump or prepare) and changed (multiple times a day; one meal a day and shakes and sitting in her dookie is going to cut it here for baby), bathed, played with and attended to everyday to be otherwise happy. where would rachel be without primary caretaker billz? charged with neglect to her infant daughter, unless there's yet more untold to this "story".

but enough. i've come to at least 7 conclusions.

1. the girl is a liar.
2. the girl is crazy/delusional
3. the girl is superwoman
4. the girl is a lying crazy/delusional superwoman or some combination of the above.
5. the girl really is taking an online degree at home in her underwear AND her 50+ hours a week is either a stay at home mom but that doesn't pay the bills, so it has to be some shady internet business.
6. the girl from number 5 will still fail at her "marriage", and then fail at single parenthood, flunk out of her education and stall her career if she's isn't fired for bad performance from sleep deprivation.
7. billz and rachel are actually the same person and laughing his/her fat arse off at what he/she created.

is anyone still with me? now i know it might be hard for some people to understand, but in many other cultures, the parents aren't slaves to their children. the children are not the first, second and third priority of their lives or some vicarious extension of their lives where they can pin all their unfulfilled hopes and dreams onto their equal or lesser (maybe greater, but unlikely) versions of themselves. really, in a lot of places around the world, you just raise the kids (very strictly) until they are able to take care of themselves and help out with their parents and then they repeat the cycle with some youngins of their own. a kid doesn't need that much devotion or work, that a father can't possibly have a life of his own or buy a few things for his car.

having said that, billz is quite the immature one, but rachel is something else herself. serious addiction issues (workaholic). neither really seems like they should be having kids.

billz favorite singer is probably Roger Meadows Taylor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9JuAx_CB6o

nothing wrong with that. Queen absolutely rocks.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:50 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by huh
i can't believe how just about everyone is piling on billz(?) without doing a little bit of logical thinking. just a bunch of pussy-whipped people seriously inflicted with onegina taking the side of rachel (?) without really doing any research. is everyone's bs meter completely broken? mine was buzzing like crazy just from her first response.

the girl claims to work 50+ hours a week. that's 10+ hours a day for a five day week. (good, it appears i can do simple math)

she also claims to take 18 hours of college classes (the maximum). that's another 4+ hours a day for a five day week. for those of you that are going to or went to college, 1 credit hour in class is supposed to mean 2 hours outside of class studying or doing homework or something, unless she has one of those useless undergrad majors like psychology or history at a junior college where she can probaby get by by just attending the class if she's smarter than average. but considering who she married (?) and got knocked up with, i would question said intelligence. otherwise add another 2-4 hours a day or more to her already depleting day.

she hasn't eaten yet (which involves packing a lunch or driving to a fast food restaurant) or shopped for food or cooked yet if she doesn't go to a cafeteria. let's add another hour for that and that doesn't include actually eating the food, unless she's getting by on one meal a day and protein shakes or something which still takes time to prepare and consume.

she hasn't taken a dump yet. unless women really don't take dumps, but that's a bunch of crock so add another hour for banyo time which also includes bathing and washing up unless she goes without that, hmmm...

i guess she lives at the school and her work because i don't see where she has time for driving, which includes filling up at the tank, and basic car maintenance like oil changes and car washes, unless she really doesn't give a rat's a$$ about her car unlike her husband (?). and that's before she actually drives the car. maybe she's going for one of those online degrees and works from home in her underwear which might save her some time. otherwise add another hour per day.

does she wear the same clothes to school as she does to work (casual friday everyday). she has 13 grand of designer clothes so i doubt she just rolls out of bed and is ready to go. that's right, women are naturally gorgeous and don't need to spend any time getting ready. yup. no, actually, she does her hair and make up while she's driving, which might explain the totaled 2006 maxima billz was talking about. i'll add just half an hour for prettying herself up and changing clothes which includes laundry.

speaking of laundry, what about household chores including bill paying (she does all that too, i understand)? i don't remember her mentioning a cleaning lady or housekeeper. that's right, the househusband does all that, and cooks too i guess. what else is he going to do when he's not sitting on his fat arse? but no guy, onegina or otherwise is going to do all the housework so add another hour to her day.

when does this girl find time to sleep? you know the thing that most people spend a third of their lives doing. adding up all those hours on the low end adds up to 20.5 hours. that leaves all of 3 and a half hours, to fall asleep and fully wake up, and have enough energy and brain alertness to work 10+ hours and pay attention to 3.5 hours of classes. no time leftover for powernaps or catnaps or any nookie, so mr. onegina ends up being mr. nogina. and rachel is all work and no play which leads to a very dull life.

what have i forgotten? something about a baby? baby!? there is absolutely no freaking way that this person described above is the primary caretaker. babies (eight months old, so not walking yet and in diapers) need to be fed (not solid food, but baby food, breastmilk or formula which also takes time to pump or prepare) and changed (multiple times a day; one meal a day and shakes and sitting in her dookie is going to cut it here for baby), bathed, played with and attended to everyday to be otherwise happy. where would rachel be without primary caretaker billz? charged with neglect to her infant daughter, unless there's yet more untold to this "story".

1. the girl is a liar.
4. the girl is a lying crazy/delusional superwoman or some combination of the above.
5. the girl really is taking an online degree at home in her underwear AND her 50+ hours a week is either a stay at home mom but that doesn't pay the bills, so it has to be some shady internet business.
6. the girl from number 5 will still fail at her "marriage", and then fail at single parenthood, flunk out of her education and stall her career if she's isn't fired for bad performance from sleep deprivation.
7. billz and rachel are actually the same person and laughing his/her fat arse off at what he/she created.

is anyone still with me? now i know it might be hard for some people to understand, but in many other cultures, the parents aren't slaves to their children. the children are not the first, second and third priority of their lives or some vicarious extension of their lives where they can pin all their unfulfilled hopes and dreams onto their equal or lesser (maybe greater, but unlikely) versions of themselves. really, in a lot of places around the world, you just raise the kids (very strictly) until they are able to take care of themselves and help out with their parents and then they repeat the cycle with some youngins of their own. a kid doesn't need that much devotion or work, that a father can't possibly have a life of his own or buy a few things for his car.

having said that, billz is quite the immature one, but rachel is something else herself. serious addiction issues (workaholic). neither really seems like they should be having kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9JuAx_CB6o

may i ask who are u Billy's BF? lol :ghey:
Old 04-26-2010, 12:59 AM
2nd Gear

This thread just made my life! Linked from local forum and wow, so worth the time to read. I love working on my car and I did get booted by my woman because of it partly, but I'm 18 in highschool. Working 40+ a week... Relationships are the least of my worries!!

Good luck to both of you and If Rachel is taking you back then I give her even more credit for being that trusting in someone she cares about!
Old 04-26-2010, 01:01 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by DIZAZNDOOD320
may i ask who are u Billy's BF? lol :ghey:
you fail at reading comprehension. i hope you (and amusingly, the many others) really enjoy that bologna you've been fed.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:15 AM
2nd Gear

My friend is taking on 18 credit hours at a top university in a VERY difficult field and he works full time with me.
Tis possible...
Old 04-26-2010, 01:24 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by Slow96GT
My friend is taking on 18 credit hours at a top university in a VERY difficult field and he works full time with me.
Tis possible...
full time 40+ is not the same thing as overtime 50+ and the responsibilities of a single 18 year old living with his parents or in a dorm is far different than one from a married woman with an infant daughter and a home. you can't just raise your baby on the weekends.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:27 AM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,168 Likes on 4,820 Posts
Originally Posted by huh

1. the girl is a liar.

Apparently people dont work on weekends in your world. Maybe she takes online classes?

Yes, I have thought that this is orchestrated, but Majofo would have to be in on it too, which I doubt. And then theres the Facebook comments, the fact people actually met him at car meets, so on and so forth.
Old 04-26-2010, 02:02 AM
huh
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
Apparently people dont work on weekends in your world. Maybe she takes online classes?

Yes, I have thought that this is orchestrated, but Majofo would have to be in on it too, which I doubt. And then theres the Facebook comments, the fact people actually met him at car meets, so on and so forth.
first i was open to the possibility of online classes. even then online classes are only more efficient for busy people, but still require the same amount of work, studying, etc.

a weekend is all of two days. at some point most of the people that work full time (usually 10+ hours on saturday and sunday) and go to school full time usually catch up on their sleep sometime during the week or weekend. but being the supposedly primary caretaker of an infant daughter throws that possibility out of the window. there are 168 hours in a week. 50+ hours spent on work, 30+ hours on school, 40+ hours on sleeping (realistically, still less than 6 hours a day) leaves less than 48 hours a week for EVERYTHING else including feeding, changing, bathing herself AND her baby let alone transporting herself wherever she needs to go (work, school, groceries, bank; as deadbeat supposedly is doing nothing), taking care of a household including her "husband" and any personal time for herself to maintain her sanity. it is theoretically possible, but beyond ordinary reason, implying that this woman is some sort of superwoman or clearing embellishing to state her case, if not outright lying.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:25 AM

Received 322 Likes on 182 Posts
I'd have to agree with huh. Working 50 hours, taking 18 units, and taking care of a baby is damn near impossible. I took 17 units with a baby and I don't even know if I could work an hour a week.

So the statement rachel made about those hours seems bs to me.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:36 AM
1st Gear

Checking in from www.Furaffinity.net. How do it feel to be laughed at by furries, Billy boy? You've reached the lowest of the internet, perhaps goreans are next? Maybe otakukins?
Old 04-26-2010, 03:42 AM
3rd Gear

Checking in from EM1crew.com.... One of our members posted a link for all of us to enjoy.

This thread is epic.... an epic fail on Billy's part.

Anyways, on the whole subject of Rachel's hours being legit... I dunno if it's true or not.

But I do know from experience, working a lot of hours and going to school full-time is possible. I was working 3 jobs, taking 12 credits in school, living on my own, taking care of my dog, and still having time for my boyfriend. I don't have a kid, so I can't compare that. I was working anywhere from 50-70+ hours a week, plus school, homework, etc... I even had 5 jobs at one point. So I know working insane hours and going to school is possible... Right now I am working about 40-50 hours a week, unfortunately I have a spine injury that has made life a little more difficult for me. Hopefully I can get to the point where I don't have to work much and I can go back to school full-time. Everyone's life is different though, so I don't know if she speaks the truth or not.

At least she can write in complete sentences, separate her thoughts into paragraphs, and knows what spell check is. She seems to be intelligent.

I was getting annoyed at trying to decipher Billy's "gangsta" talk...
Old 04-26-2010, 03:59 AM
1st Gear

Aj from england saying heyyyy hahaha.

Understand this may have not been your finest moment mate but Its gone down pretty well on the honda forums over here.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:08 AM
6th Gear

I think huh is making assumptions about variables he has no information on.

Such as maybe her mom watches the kid to help out some since billy is a lazy ass.

Or

That everyone needs 8 hours sleep. Some people only need a few hours and they are good to go. While others need more than 8 to feel well rested. 8 hours is only a average.

I have seen people work similar workload with college and a baby. Not the easiest thing to do but they manage it.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:23 AM
Registered Drunkard

Originally Posted by huh
an actual coherent, thought out response thats too long to re-quote yet another time. If you want to read it, scroll up some.

Well huh, I'm not going to jump all over your shit with a "cool story bro" or accusation of homosexual activity with billz. You do raise good points. What should have happened here was a few people laughing at the foolishness of billz leaving his browser logged in after bitching about his woman, and his wife finding it. You have to admit, that is pretty funny. However, Billz made every textbook mistake in making himself flame bait and a total LOLcow.

he wouldn't stop posting. Its a common expression that arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded. Im sure we've all heard that before. Thats not to say you can't explain or debate something in an intelligent, coherent manner, but Bill did none of these things.

He couldnt even be bothered to right click and let the spellcheck do its work. Every post was a sputtering incoherent rant. he swung from initialy leaning toward apologetic, to taking a "fuck you all, you dont know me! you dont know the truth" attitude. He accused everyone of being "e-thugs" and immediately launched into an internet tough guy stance. Then his final words paraphrased to "haha im getting rich off of this, im smarter than all you losers." In conducting himself like a douschbag idiot, he stoked the flames directed at him.

In regard to his personal life, failing to make the effort to get his citizenship, or even work more than 3 nights a week at a dead end job is grounds for calling the guy a fuckup. With his lack of income, and children to support, fucking around with that car of his is living well beyond his means. Yes, his facebook quotes and such were drug into this thread, but he's the one that put them out onto the net. Every action has its consequences, and carelessly whatever out there for the world to see results in stuff like this. I believe in freedom of expression, and using the anonymity of the internet to vent things sometimes. However, people should be held accountable for their words. Especially when you stake them to your identity via facebook or a blog with your info on it.

I agree with some of what you say about parenting. There is a cult of obsessive parenting in America, and i don't believe that a child should be a omnipotent dictator in his parents existence. You can, and should have your own life in addition to being a supportive, caring parent. But by his own admission, he doesn't even work full time. If he supported what he brought into the world, and still worked on tuning his car (budgeting for expenses) it would be a different story. But he's an irresponsible excuse for a human being.

Last edited by Nothing_is_Static; 04-26-2010 at 04:27 AM. Reason: grammar being me good at
Old 04-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Registered Drunkard

Originally Posted by SomeFurfag
Checking in from www.Furaffinity.net. How do it feel to be laughed at by furries, Billy boy? You've reached the lowest of the internet, perhaps goreans are next? Maybe otakukins?
OMFG, a furry? Normally, I'd tell you to yif in hell, but right now I'm too amused by the fact that even the sick fucks are condemning billy.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:22 AM
1st Gear

over exaggeration or truth.....it was still funny
Old 04-26-2010, 05:48 AM
1st Gear

Well this thread has landed at the UK shores and like the Yanks in WW2 i've missed the first half fun but hey i thought I'd add my 2 pence (dime) worth. Billz your a cunt now post up some pics of your bigass momma I'm thinking of coming over to give her some English meat up that fat yank ass of hers
Old 04-26-2010, 06:08 AM
2nd Gear

Are you available, or have you already been deported?

We are are doing a show on the topic of undocumented douches, pre-qualification has been waived in your case, as you have already proven yourself in this forum.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:11 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Billz-mother takes-it-up-
Well this thread has landed at the UK shores and like the Yanks in WW2 i've missed the first half fun

Yeah sorry about not bailing your asses out on day one. Crazy us to think that as a civilized country you could defend yourselves.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,651 Likes on 1,116 Posts
Has Billy or Rachael appeared yet?
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
Has Billy or Rachael appeared yet?
Have Billy contact:

http://www.jerryspringertv.com/

Old 04-26-2010, 07:01 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

He's still around?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by Nothing_is_Static
He couldnt even be bothered to right click and let the spellcheck do its work. .... douschbag ....
:ahem:

*douchebag*
Old 04-26-2010, 07:22 AM
4th Gear

Bill, you are such a douchebag. Grow the fuck up.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:28 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 626 Likes on 277 Posts
Originally Posted by Gs Dewd
At the bottom of the page it says you may NOT edit your post.
How bout now?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:36 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by aznboi2424
so what are you gonna bring to the next meet then?
My guess would be a Schwinn 10-speed. LMAO!!!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:36 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Robb, question: Why is it every time I click on this thread it says that it goes back to page one instead of the last page?
Old 04-26-2010, 07:45 AM
4th Gear

Just woke up and figured I would come back in here to read all the new posts about Billy.........I have to say Billy, if you have any sort of business mind you can use this to your advantage........but im pretty sure your just a stupid "e-thugged out" cumdumpster who wont be able to successfully take your internet stardom and mold it into more......Think about it, you could be the spokesperson for that "flesh light" sex toy..........your the PRIME example of a fake pussy who gets fukked!
Old 04-26-2010, 07:52 AM
In need of an AV.........

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by huh
first i was open to the possibility of online classes. even then online classes are only more efficient for busy people, but still require the same amount of work, studying, etc.

a weekend is all of two days. at some point most of the people that work full time (usually 10+ hours on saturday and sunday) and go to school full time usually catch up on their sleep sometime during the week or weekend. but being the supposedly primary caretaker of an infant daughter throws that possibility out of the window. there are 168 hours in a week. 50+ hours spent on work, 30+ hours on school, 40+ hours on sleeping (realistically, still less than 6 hours a day) leaves less than 48 hours a week for EVERYTHING else including feeding, changing, bathing herself AND her baby let alone transporting herself wherever she needs to go (work, school, groceries, bank; as deadbeat supposedly is doing nothing), taking care of a household including her "husband" and any personal time for herself to maintain her sanity. it is theoretically possible, but beyond ordinary reason, implying that this woman is some sort of superwoman or clearing embellishing to state her case, if not outright lying.

A few more scenarios may be true:
- she over-stated her hours - for impact to Billy.... which still does not change his idiotic comments

or

- she has help raising her kid - day care, parents, etc. AND she can multitask like most MOM's do

Here is some math:

Work - M-F - 7-5 - kid is in daycare
530 - 8 - kid time, dinner, laundry
8 - 11 - M-F, plus some time on Sat - school work

Maybe she is not doing GREAT at any one thing - but doing what she can to survive and try to make it. I agree the numbers seem a bit off, hence my first comment - she may has over-stated for impact. If she is half of what she says she is - she is still 150% better than Billy. His FB is all the proof one needs to determine his stupidity. The comment about his kid is wrong on many levels.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Robb, question: Why is it every time I click on this thread it says that it goes back to page one instead of the last page?
We need to be constantly reminded why we are in this thread...
Old 04-26-2010, 08:16 AM
10th Gear

I was linked to this thread from Glamisdunes.com I started reading page 1 Friday evening after work and have been reading it pretty much non-stop since. (all 3,500+ posts) At one point my girlfriend came out to see what I was laughing so loudly at and she joined me in reading it. It really made for some quality together time.
I'm not going to start bashing Billy because that would be redundant. I will however thank you guys for allowing guests to view this thread. I had to create an account just to check out the rest of this site.

Thanks for the train wreck Billz. You king sized bag of douche.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by huh
you fail at reading comprehension. i hope you (and amusingly, the many others) really enjoy that bologna you've been fed.
Through the PM exchanges I've had with Rachel, and the numerous people have have met/seen Billy meet at local car meets, there is absolutely zero doubt they are both real people. I also have no reason to suspect Rachel of lying about anything, and it's not like Billy has given anything to go on besides illiterate rantings and poorly chosen Facebook updates.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Not sure. I also get logged out when I visit page 1 or 2, but after that i return to being logged in. Some weirdness.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by astro
Through the PM exchanges I've had with Rachel, and the numerous people have have met/seen Billy meet at local car meets, there is absolutely zero doubt they are both real people. I also have no reason to suspect Rachel of lying about anything, and it's not like Billy has given anything to go on besides illiterate rantings and poorly chosen Facebook updates.
I saw him at the last meet. The car was not easy to miss. My wife had a few comments on the windshield decal. Classy guy was one of the lighter ones.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by astro
shit dude, you are lucky that you were able to occupy yourself with outside sales after being kicked off the softball team. that's a tough one!
Isn't "Outside Sales" a euphamism for "Do you want fries with that?"
Old 04-26-2010, 08:53 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by billz1109
i fucking love it..... imma superstar cant yall people see it.... lettermen show her i come....
Supernova it would seem...

Come on back, it's getting lame what with the amway guy and no more of your insights.

Quick Reply: My wife and my side chick aka my tl