Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-24-2010, 11:03 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BillyzaLoser
You actually read that ? me..
The first 2 paragraphs then the first few words of the others and got the just of it...
Old 04-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ttgtomr
Greetings from 3si, zilvia, and time attack forums.. Damn... This I hope you intake all of the advice everyone here so kindly wrote out.. Right now its you vs the world.. The world is not wrong. Get your priorities strait.. I hope your wife can forgive you. A vehicle is a vehicle. You have all the time in the world to build you're car. The time seeing your child grow up far outweighs the progress you make on you're car. If you wanted to strictly build a car, you shouldnt have had a child. Good luck in the future.. I hope you do the right thing.
Nicely said. Let me add lose weight, get a different car, get a name change, move, and get an attitude adjustment. Your life will never be the same. Start over and do it all right this time. May the force be with you.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:20 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here are two more forums that are talking about this D-bag.
Has he been deported yet?
if so lololololololoolollolololololoolololol
http://www.freeworlds-tow.net/forum/...p?f=47&t=19460

http://forums.sarcasticgamer.com/showthread.php?t=30146
Old 04-24-2010, 11:41 PM
In need of an AV.........

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GoinTaBrahzTaGetSome
my talk was for billy, and everyone else's benefit. If you would pay attention instead of judging maybe you'd learn something and better your life.

5 line rule? what kind of lame ass forum is this?
Once again - seriously???
Old 04-24-2010, 11:54 PM
1st Gear

I bet someone doesn't have a guard card!

I would put quite a bit of money down that says the world's favorite deadbeat bouncer does not have his security license. These are often called "guard cards" and are required for security guards in New York. He is required to show his card to law enforcement. It is against the law for the club to allow him to work without one and unlicensed security guards are grounds for the club to be placed on "stipulation". The public record of his license (if it existed) would likely be held by the Office of Public Safety.Just sayin...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:03 AM
3rd Gear

Perhaps Billz will commit suicide... then we can hang out.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:03 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by billz1109
I Love my GIRL and i take care of all of my responsibilities but everytime i save the money to buy something for the car is a problem. Even when i ask her and tell her what i am going to do in advance and at first she is ok with it then out of no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU GOT THAT SHIT IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DOES THE CAR GET ALL THAT ATTENTION AND I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH COUSE ALL THAT CARS DOES IS GIVE ME PLEASURE AND ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I SWEAR SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS SINGLE BUT IT IS NOT ALWAYS BAD AT TIMES SHE CAN BE THE RIDE OR DIE CHICK THAT I NEED AN SHE GAVE ME MY GREATEST LOVE IN LIFE WHICH IS MY BABY GIRL "Elena"

Do any of you guys have this same problem or is it just me being too into my car?
Originally Posted by MDX Rachel
I want to thank you all for your support. You've all been great about this.

The problem is, I have no idea where Billy has gone. I haven't seen him for over a day now. The TL is gone, and he didn't tell me he was going anywhere. No one at the club has any idea where he's gone, and he didn't show up for work last night.

I'm getting worried...
I hope he blows his fucking head off and you live with the fact you got over emotional and burned his ass over what? Really what did he say that was so horrible? Instead of thinking rationally and telling him when he got home you saw what he wrote or calling your mother for a 30 minute conversation you flip shit and think it would be funny to tell the world your entire life. Typical women bullshit.

He complained a little bit and you came on a forum and told everybody your life story. Again What did he say that was soooo bad? That he loves his daughter and she is the greatest love of his life. Or that you complain a little bit then again who doesnt and that its not all bad and he loves that you can be his ride or die chick whatever the fuck that means?

No, instead your dumbass comes on here and tells the world what type of piece of shit he is. Now you're worried. Get the fuck out of here.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:08 AM
5th Gear

meh Im retarded. That mdx rachel is fake. still ment what i ment.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 642 Likes on 284 Posts
Originally Posted by The Slatted Chair
When I get PM availability,
You do now.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:23 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by GoBackToChinaBilly!
(Best thread ever! Found this beauty on both a golden retriever forum...)
That's pretty epic all on it's own. Perhaps moreso than the mormon forums checking in...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:25 AM
1st Gear

300k+ posts
500K+ views
Just wanted to be a part of history, and billy your dumb.
From >nasioc< forum
Old 04-25-2010, 12:26 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by Nothing_is_Static
i even found the perfect woman for you. You'll be happy as hell together
Does Jettagirl know you sold her out like this?
Old 04-25-2010, 12:27 AM
4th Gear

This guy needs help with work, so i'm helping him out. what's your deal JDub?
dude stfu.....x the internet
Old 04-25-2010, 12:28 AM
4th Gear

anyone else from Long Island want to go get an interview with Billy lol?
Old 04-25-2010, 12:30 AM
9th Gear

Over 80 pages long
3000+ responses

And what do i read?

"Go kill yourself"
"You're a piece of shit..."
"Hope you die"
etc...

Really? All you cocksuckers with no real life feel the need to create a profile just to kick someone whos down? You found out where the guy works and try to ruin him? People saying they will try and get him deported?

WHY?

You have never met this guy, he hasn't done shit to you. Why are all of you so quick to jump on this guy and bash him? Humans are sick fucken people...
You're all fucken pathetic...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:33 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by SpeedFreakPL
Over 80 pages long
3000+ responses

And what do i read?

"Go kill yourself"
"You're a piece of shit..."
"Hope you die"
etc...

Really? All you cocksuckers with no real life feel the need to create a profile just to kick someone whos down? You found out where the guy works and try to ruin him? People saying they will try and get him deported?

WHY?

You have never met this guy, he hasn't done shit to you. Why are all of you so quick to jump on this guy and bash him? Humans are sick fucken people...
simple he's a waste of life.....and it's fun
Old 04-25-2010, 12:35 AM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by impulseballer
simple he's a waste of life.....and it's fun
Really? And you gathered all that from a few post he made and his wife?

What gives you guys the right to send shit to his workplace? Harass him...
The fuck is wrong with people?
Are your lives so fucken pathetic that kicking down another person makes you feel better about yourself?

Post up your address, your workplace and have other ppl cause shit for you in your life. Lets see how you like it...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:35 AM
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WHY?

No. Read my posts. If he is indeed married and she's not divorcing him, then he really doesn't have a problem.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:39 AM
1st Gear

holy jesus... just read all 84 pages..

OP: Your retarded and need to get things straight

Rachel: Will you marry me? haha

btw checking in from toledotuners.com im located in findlay ohio
Old 04-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Really? And you gathered all that from a few post he made and his wife?

What gives you guys the right to send shit to his workplace? Harass him...
The fuck is wrong with people?
Are your lives so fucken pathetic that kicking down another person makes you feel better about yourself?

Post up your address, your workplace and have other ppl cause shit for you in your life. Lets see how you like it...
Actually, if you took the time to read the entire thread, you'd realize that Billy called on people from far beyond this website. I doubt a single person from this website has done anything of the sort.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:43 AM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by astro
Actually, if you took the time to read the entire thread, you'd realize that Billy called on people from far beyond this website. I doubt a single person from this website has done anything of the sort.
I didnt say from this website in particular...but from all over the place...

And this website isnt any better, the mods are sad human beings to say the least. Anything to increase the traffic eh guys? Fuck how it may affect another person...

Its all fun and games till shit goes wrong...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Registered Drunkard

Does Jettagirl know you sold her out like this?

I'm sure she'll thank me one day
Old 04-25-2010, 12:47 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Its all fun and games till shit goes wrong...
That's my entire issue. Most people treat what they say on the internet like it's fun & games and has no meaning 'in real life'...well...you know what...The internet is no different than telling someone something to their face. Don't say shit you don't mean, and don't ever expect someone else to clean up after you if you've made less than stellar remarks online.

Take responsibility, own your actions, otherwise get hung out to dry. As has happened in this situation.

So, thanks for stopping in, thanks for registering & posting, and thanks for your opinion, however, I respectfully disagree entirely.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:53 AM
9th Gear

That's my entire issue. Most people treat what they say on the internet like it's fun & games and has no meaning 'in real life'...well...you know what...The internet is no different than telling someone something to their face. Don't say shit you don't mean, and don't ever expect someone else to clean up after you if you've made less than stellar remarks online.

Take responsibility, own your actions, otherwise get hung out to dry. As has happened in this situation.

So, thanks for stopping in, thanks for registering & posting, and thanks for your opinion, however, I respectfully disagree entirely.
Its your site and run it as you please. Im sure you're enjoying the extra hits but keep one thing in mind. If shit goes wrong and some crazy fuck does something to this guy, or this guy kills himself you allowed the posting and viewing of his personal information online. You WILL be successfully sued in civic court, and you probably will loose everything you own.
It wont be funny then...
Old 04-25-2010, 12:59 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

you allowed the posting and viewing of his personal information online.
Excuse me? When did I do such a thing? I've gone without sleep to ensure that kind of information did NOT appear in this thread. It may have momentarily in the heat of things, however anything of the sort was summarily deleted the moment I came across it.

In fact I received a message of thanks from Rachel, for doing my best to keep their personal information off of my site.

So, while I appreciate that you're trying to give me a heads up, please recognize my join date. I'm not exactly new to the internet. I have some idea how things work, and I also know how things can take a life of their own...much like they did in this instance.

Old 04-25-2010, 01:01 AM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Whiskers
I still have a box I bought 10 years ago
Those, my friend, are expired...unless they are made of wood... if that is the case, they have another year or two of shelf life...
Old 04-25-2010, 01:01 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

ps. moran.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Community Architect
robb m.

Originally Posted by Nothing_is_Static
I'm sure she'll thank me one day
I am right now.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:12 AM
9th Gear

Excuse me? When did I do such a thing? I've gone without sleep to ensure that kind of information did NOT appear in this thread. It may have momentarily in the heat of things, however anything of the sort was summarily deleted the moment I came across it.

In fact I received a message of thanks from Rachel, for doing my best to keep their personal information off of my site.

So, while I appreciate that you're trying to give me a heads up, please recognize my join date. I'm not exactly new to the internet. I have some idea how things work, and I also know how things can take a life of their own...much like they did in this instance.

I flipped through all 84 pages and came upon several posts where his personal info was mentioned...

You know what the argument in court would be?

You had over 500,000 views, plenty of threats were made, personal information was posted. You did not stop it...you had the ability but did nothing.

Just saying...
This isnt the first time something like this has gone down on the internet...read up.

The original poster made a dumb post that now has really made an impact in his life...

I just hope what you have done doesnt come back to bite you in the ass and change your life for the worse...
Old 04-25-2010, 01:16 AM
9th Gear

PS
Why isnt there a EL forum?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:17 AM
6th Gear

I flipped through all 84 pages and came upon several posts where his personal info was mentioned...

You know what the argument in court would be?

You had over 500,000 views, plenty of threats were made, personal information was posted. You did not stop it...you had the ability but did nothing.

Just saying...
This isnt the first time something like this has gone down on the internet...read up.

The original poster made a dumb post that now has really made an impact in his life...

I just hope what you have done doesnt come back to bite you in the ass and change your life for the worse...

STFU you idiot.

The info was deleted as soon as it was noticed. Not like he WILLINGLY let it hang out there.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:18 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,843 Likes on 8,574 Posts
my talk was for billy, and everyone else's benefit. If you would pay attention instead of judging maybe you'd learn something and better your life.

5 line rule? what kind of lame ass forum is this?
Billy can barely write a proper sentence and is unable to spell many basic english words, and from his fb, basic spanish words as well... but even Billy thinks you're a moran.

I mean I did post those fucked up fb caps but at least I blanked out the full name and asked Terry to remove a pic with his lp in it at Billy's request.. We're not all Whiskers & Sarlacc's on this site

ps. moran.

btw.. Billy must have broke another record. This caturday is probably the first in Azine history where a thread has gone 3 pages ( +120 posts). Well aside from that Korean dork who suggested we eat before we talk.... son, but most of that thread was correcting his grammar.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:19 AM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by Nomad83
STFU you idiot.

The info was deleted as soon as it was noticed. Not like he WILLINGLY let it hang out there.
CLEARLY im the idiot in all of this
Old 04-25-2010, 01:21 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,843 Likes on 8,574 Posts
PS
Why isnt there a EL forum?

Moran.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:46 AM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by sammthehamm
holy jesus... just read all 84 pages..

OP: Your retarded and need to get things straight

Rachel: Will you marry me? haha

btw checking in from toledotuners.com im located in findlay ohio
You read everything? Hardcore.

Is your brain bleeding?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:48 AM
Registered Drunkard

ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a do gooder white knight. Usually, they crop up in defense of a female. Maybe speedfreaks confused by the man titties....
Old 04-25-2010, 01:55 AM
1st Gear

Failure at its finest.

Wishing Billy a very cheerful "up yours" from AR15.com
Old 04-25-2010, 02:10 AM
S E L L

Received 51 Likes on 40 Posts
CLEARLY im the idiot in all of this
You finally understand. Good for you!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:29 AM