Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

My wife and my side chick aka my tl

Old 04-24-2010, 07:57 PM
406 with 2 kits

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Its cold there....
Kinda like
Old 04-24-2010, 08:08 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by billy's doughter
dad would you please shut the fuck up
lol!!
Old 04-24-2010, 08:14 PM
Registered Drunkard

Its cold there....
Every year they ship about 16000 condoms to the antarctic research bases. You'd love it there whiskers.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:25 PM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts

Originally Posted by RaviNJCLs
Dallison, thanks for the PM my friend. I'm through the first 500 posts. I'm amazed at how retarded some people are.
Old 04-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Be Strong AND Courageous!

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
It is saturday nite and there are STILL almost a thousand peeps looking at this thread... I am 20 pages behind and i only went away for a short while... goodness... LOL
Old 04-24-2010, 08:49 PM
3rd Gear

Rachel - you're a winner all the way around except for your choice in men. Please get a new model, one that works, is dependable, and can pull his own weight.

Hey lard ass and chubby cheeks, you made me laugh when you said nice guys finish last. My friends and I are nice guys who can spell and speak well. We get bored playing golf at our exclusive country club; but I digress, you're a fat, wanna be gangsta! We don't see any lowlife gangstas at the nice places we hang out.

Hell, you're even a failure at being a gangsta! All you do is spew BS and four letter words. (It's a good thing they're not 5-6 letters long cuz you'd be out of luck then.) You're a part-time bouncer who's about to get his ass full-time bounced out of this country. Bye-bye...
Old 04-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Former Whiner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
wow, poor billy.... right?
Old 04-24-2010, 09:05 PM
MR1
05/5AT/Navi/ABP/Quartz

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts
Wow, Saturday night, 924 viewers, 27 members.
It got away for me. I had to skip from page 12 to page 83.
Must be part of history.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,232 Likes on 822 Posts
Originally Posted by Nothing_is_Static
Every year they ship about 16000 condoms to the antarctic research bases. You'd love it there whiskers.
I still have a box I bought 10 years ago
Old 04-24-2010, 09:14 PM
1st Gear

Found on Thunderbird & Cougar Car Club of America as well as PBnation

Congrats on being a Stand up person Rachael, Billy. . .Shame Shame.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:16 PM
406 with 2 kits

Hey Whiskers Guess what?
Old 04-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Intermediate

Astro, I can' t PM you (yet), but I figure the inertia of the internet will be good for a few more weeks of this as stuff winds down. Looks like 4chan didn't pursue this. Maybe the major TV news networks might pick this up in a week or so, but who knows. If I could predict the internet, I'd be rich.

When I get PM availability, I'll shoot you one. You may already know, but I figured I'd amuse you!
Old 04-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Registered Drunkard

but in the middle of antarctica, they cant really escape. It'd be like The Thing, except with a lecherous Whiskers instead of a horrible alien monster
Old 04-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Team Owner

Received 598 Likes on 416 Posts
I'm still reading through this disaster.

This fucktard actually managed to have Terry call him a tool.

Originally Posted by teranfon
As a rule, I generally don't openly criticize others, but in this case I'll make an exception. You are indeed a tool. A self absorbed idiot. You claim to be a wonderful father, yet you refer to this entire incident as the mother having, "............won this battle." Perhaps if you were truly responsible you would realize that a sound relationship between yourself and Rachel is one of the best things you can do for your daughter.

And I can confidently claim that most of us here don't consider you to be a "laughingstock", but instead an idiot who has no consideration for anyone except himself.

Terry
Whiskers said "it's on." And he can afford to pay for some good ass kicking.

Humpy seems pissed as all hell.

Astro must be restraining himself from banning this asshat.

I think I counted about 7 different countries. 30 or so different forums.

One idiot has managed to tick off thousands of people with his ignorance and stupidity. I just think he is a lazy, retarded piece of shit. And when he reads this, I'm sure he'll say that he will kick my ass or some crap about a dildo. I think this thread is making me dumber.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Team Owner

Donate them.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by MR1
Must be part of history.
Go back and try to read the rest. I'm at about page 50.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by dallison
I'm seriously LMAO.

Got to say though that no matter what we all go through in our relationships, this guy makes us all look like saints.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:29 PM
2nd Gear

Screen name says it all! We don't want your fat ignorant ass in our great country!

Rachel...you are one of a kind and I hope you know that! Whenever you are finally ready to quit messing around with these fat immature boys and move up to a real man, you have your pick of the bunch here!

(Best thread ever! Found this beauty on both a gun and a golden retriever forum...)
Old 04-24-2010, 09:32 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Is fatass fired from his job yet?
Old 04-24-2010, 09:39 PM
an asshole from florida

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
All the new accounts are making me crack up
Old 04-24-2010, 09:44 PM
7th Gear

I mean damn, even us old school Camaro guys are laughing at this clown... dude needs to get a clue with the quickness

gamusclecar.com
www.thirdgen.org
Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 PM
2nd Gear

Is there a Wikipedia page on Billy yet?
Old 04-24-2010, 09:56 PM
Registered Drunkard

You know Billz1109, you've been taking a lot of hate here, and you lost your girl on top of it. But cheer up homeboy, tomorrows a brand new day. Theres plenty of fish in the sea, and a true playa needs to keep on playing. Hell, i even found the perfect woman for you. You'll be happy as hell together

Just look at her, she's everything you deserve in a woman. You two have a lot in common, she has the same gangsta pout on her face that you do taking pictures, and a body just as sexy as yours. Just look at dat ass. She even enjoys humping shitty cars that dont belong to her, just like you! The best part is, a fine lady like that wont even expect you to support any children you father with her. Afterall, thats what the governments for. She could even teach you some tricks for mooching off the system.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Trolling Canuckistan

Received 811 Likes on 644 Posts
Originally Posted by Ishrub
Calling in from near the South Pole in Antarctica.
Yes its even reached us here!

Billy I've studied plankton with better social skills and way smarter than you!

Move on Rachel!
Take a picture of you holding a penguin and a stick of butter with a sign in the background that says "billy is a fucktard" and we'll believe you.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Banned

yeah but have you seen billys momma , shes got the biggest tits ever , there like 2 foot long ....

also she loves cock she used to take alot of dick off alot and i mean alot of men , then i suppose all that giz mixed up from all them hills have eyes throwbacks alchoholics and heroin addict has made one pile of shit called billy

i found a pick of him at scouts

hope this helps

poor billy ...lmfao bouncer my arse more like a fat version of sloth out the goonies , he couldnt bounce nata but what we all did bounce was his mommas titays

Old 04-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MR1
Must be part of history.
lol +1, last I checked it was on like page 30!

Originally Posted by invisiblewar
All the new accounts are making me crack up
This ^

Originally Posted by GoinTaBrahzTaGetSome
Greeting from The Basis

I realize this thread is about pwning the fuck out of Billy, of which i am thoroughly enjoying; but hear me out, maybe I can offer some insight.

I am in outside sales, which is currently salary+commission, but will move into straight commission starting at the beginning of July 2010. I have been in this position since July 2009. I have competition from several direct manufacturing sales reps, large distributors, and local distributors. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of each:

Direct Advantages: Immediate knowledge of new technology, no middle man mark up, one shipping bill (paid by manufacturer or buyer of goods), access to larger range of non-commodity items, control inventory, have access to many distributors that can effectively sell their goods which increases market share, and set prices of commodity they manufacture.

Direct disadvantages: Typically have 1-3 sales reps per region (i.e. southeast, mid-atlantic, northeast, etc.) limiting the number of accounts they can successfully manage/cold-call, lack physical customer service or physical technical service available to or affordable for smaller users or altogether, are sometimes not trustworthy because they will go in behind their distributors that sell their commodity to one account in large quantities (i.e. they missed a big account, and have found out about it through a distributor selling their particular product) which leads to the distributor not selling their product anymore, have too many distributors selling the product ultimately driving the set price down through deviations, possibly rely on distributors to actually sell the product, and competition from other direct sources.

Large distributor advantages: have access to other commodities that go hand in hand with other manufacturers (poor example- grocery stores sell milk as well as cereal), get direct pricing, many locations regionally or nationally easing the shipping burden of buyers with multiple locations, personal service either customer or technical, many sales reps that are able to cover a broader territory, access to multiple manufacturers of the same commodity allowing to keep prices in check, service programs that smaller companies can't offer and direct providers can't match in price or value, and experts of many many commodities as opposed to one or a few.

Large distributor disadvantages: smaller local distributors creating price wars (think Michael Scott Paper Co vs Dunder-Mifflin), direct mfg's going in behind and stealing business, limited access to all of the mfg's (you won't find Harris Teeter name brands in Food Lion and visa versa), can't truly set prices because it's based on both supply and demand, territory management, and tough growth prospects in slower economies (this is true for direct as well really)

Local distributor advantages: Typically a good ol' boy setting where the seller and the buyer know each other for years (this does happen at all levels, but mostly at the local level), local folks are right down the street and can be used in emergencies, if the local guy buys at high enough volumes then there is no shipping charge to the end user, and access to both direct mfg's and large distributors.

Local distributor disadvantages: easily beaten in price, array of commodities, array of technology, lack of trained staff, low cash flow, etc etc etc.

This is what I have noticed in my six months, I am sure there are plenty more that need mentioning. The way I am setting myself apart as a sales person is this: I go after the big accounts right now while I am new. The big accounts, if I land them, will take care of me while I am new and building a customer base. The money made off of those allows me to focus free time on smaller accounts that get me higher margins. I build up big accounts, I would like to have 5-10 of these, then get 20-30 medium accounts. If I lose 1 or 2 big accounts, the 20-30 medium accounts keep me afloat while I go after new big accounts. I don't really waste time on small accounts simply because they basically pay for breakfast or something really small.

I will say this, if you can't get a big account in the first 6-8 months (assuming you have cash flow that you can ride this long) you could be in a world of trouble. If you can get one, it will really make going after the others a lot more enjoyable and less stressful. It's simply just very exhausting wasting any time on anything other than big accounts in the very beginning. You work just as hard on the medium sized accounts and see 1/3 to 1/36 of the money in my situation.

If you have any other questions, you can find me at your local Wawa. I hope this helps in the slightest!
Really dude...? gtfo.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:07 PM
1st Gear

billy you are a loser and threw away a good lady and your daughter over a car that my truck would eat for lunch lol
Old 04-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Banned

billy you have really made yourself look like an arsehole ...and everyone knows who you ae and what a jerk you have been i sudjest giving up your boucing job as i know attacks are gonna increase on your arse what if any respect you did have has surely gone down the shitter now ..

good luck with being fat to ...
Old 04-24-2010, 10:13 PM
In need of an AV.........

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Seriously???
Old 04-24-2010, 10:14 PM
3rd Gear

Billy blows fat sweaty nuts!
Old 04-24-2010, 10:22 PM
3rd Gear

Our boy is on 2000 different websites now!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=of...ddb619ec0ce665
Old 04-24-2010, 10:24 PM
3rd Gear

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&q=billy,+rachael,+acurazine&start= 80&sa=N&fp=21ddb619ec0ce665
Old 04-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Burnricers
lol +1, last I checked it was on like page 30!

This ^

Really dude...? gtfo.
You actually read that ? me..
Old 04-24-2010, 10:25 PM
1st Gear

Checking in from HPMustangs.com. Man you got owned you worthless piece of shit. This is some of the funniest shit i have read in a long time. Oh and bouncer thats what you think you are you fat worthless piece of shit tell me what club you work at and ill bounce your fat ass like the beach ball you are. Take care of your daughter beofre you car (or should i say wifes car or ex wifes car). Good for you Racheal fuck that worthless shitbag. Billy thanks for giving me something to laugh at bro and hope the rest of your life is full of this much fail LMAO Fucking illegal immigrant waste of a life
Old 04-24-2010, 10:26 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by GoinTaBrahzTaGetSome
leave? why?
Cause what the frack does what you posted have anything to do with kickin billies lazy ass to the curb ?

Ever hear of the 5 line rule ?
Old 04-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Banned

guess billybob bullshit got his scooter after all ;mfao..

Old 04-24-2010, 10:33 PM
Banned

billy at the club ,...lmfao ... so so so funny a bouncer ive got tears running down my face ...at this joke of a man

Old 04-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Boom goes the Dynamite

Epic, Billz is such a loser.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:58 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,770 Likes on 4,341 Posts
Originally Posted by Nothing_is_Static
Why would Whiskers need a condom to ?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:01 PM
1st Gear

Greetings from 3si, zilvia, and time attack forums.. Damn... This I hope you intake all of the advice everyone here so kindly wrote out.. Right now its you vs the world.. The world is not wrong. Get your priorities strait.. I hope your wife can forgive you. A vehicle is a vehicle. You have all the time in the world to build you're car. The time seeing your child grow up far outweighs the progress you make on you're car. If you wanted to strictly build a car, you shouldnt have had a child. Good luck in the future.. I hope you do the right thing.

Quick Reply: My wife and my side chick aka my tl