Is everyone ready for the Type S Concept? (Reveal Pics Page 5)

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 01:08 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Originally Posted by ESHBG
The lack of the sport hybrid across the lineup is maddening to me, what a missed opportunity. I would love to drive and potentially own an MDX one and I don't even really want/need an SUV but that is a very practical vehicle.
I wouldn't be surprised if Honda poo-poo'd all over that idea. Maybe they're gun-shy after the CR-Z flop, or maybe they saw it was as offensive to their identity of building efficient small-displacement motors.
Old 05-15-2020, 01:55 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,598 Likes on 961 Posts
Originally Posted by a35tl
This is not a bad move on Acura's part. That gives them room to grow the TLX in performance, features and obviously a bit in price. In my opinion, Acura should really seize the opportunity to give its customers a new Acura-worthy ILX. After they roll off the new TLX and MDX, I would really like to see them introduce a very sharp, sporty ILX. Make it a real contender in the segment. Give the base model the corporate 2.0T engine and make a Type S model with 300 + horsepower and SH-AWD. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed!

Even if it's not SH-AWD. Give it a 2.0T with 250HP, just below TLX base. Make it sporty and with the right price, it will beat CLA and A3.
The following 2 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
a35tl (05-15-2020), Shadow2056 (05-18-2020)
Old 05-15-2020, 02:15 PM
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
So, most likely this next gen TLX will get the 2.0T as a base. With all trim level specs. And the Type-S will be 2007-2008 Type-S updated. More power and SH-AWD. I believe they will do the manual in limited quantity. Its Acura's heritage. They have to bring people who have left Acura back into the fold. The current TLX is no comparison at all to a 3rd gen TL. But forgive me as I say it, the TLX has NO SOUL! Remember all the Acuras of the past? Who didnt want a Integra, Legend, and then step up to a NSX? I look at it this way. You are making money with the MDX and RDX. That what the masses want. Now its time to have fun. Acura you have a community that supports you. I will continue to drive my 6 spd TL and Legend!
Old 05-15-2020, 02:27 PM
Pro

Received 267 Likes on 145 Posts
Originally Posted by Yoggibearlegend93
So, most likely this next gen TLX will get the 2.0T as a base. With all trim level specs. And the Type-S will be 2007-2008 Type-S updated. More power and SH-AWD. I believe they will do the manual in limited quantity. Its Acura's heritage. They have to bring people who have left Acura back into the fold. The current TLX is no comparison at all to a 3rd gen TL. But forgive me as I say it, the TLX has NO SOUL! Remember all the Acuras of the past? Who didnt want a Integra, Legend, and then step up to a NSX? I look at it this way. You are making money with the MDX and RDX. That what the masses want. Now its time to have fun. Acura you have a community that supports you. I will continue to drive my 6 spd TL and Legend!
there will be no manual transmission for sure.
Old 05-15-2020, 03:06 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
Originally Posted by alpha0
I always wonder why they did not create sport hybrid TLX. It would have sold in way more numbers than RLX. I would have purchased one without any hesitation. 7 DCT, better power to weight ratio, instant torque and power to rear wheels on POWER OFF situations also. Add adaptive suspension and they could have had a wonderful vehicle.

Now i read new C63 will be a sort of sport hybrid, and Acura is giving up all the costs they spent on developing sport hybrid.
Over the next 3 years the Germans will be releasing a number of new electrics across their car lines. Still think at the current (no pun intended) state of both batteries & charging times the hybrid car are they way to go.

The high performance versions of the new C8 Corvette StingRay will be a Hybrid DOHC 5.5L V8 RWD + Electric drive in front with 8DCT

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 05-15-2020 at 03:11 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Shadow2056 (05-18-2020)
Old 05-15-2020, 03:19 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Yoggibearlegend93
Not a chance in hell to get an MT. They got burned badly with all the "T want an MT" in generation 4. They added it in year 2 & never got out of the single digits sold. Also there is no longer any competing car that offers an MT; so there is no pressure on them to offer one
Old 05-15-2020, 03:38 PM
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Received 381 Likes on 235 Posts
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
Not so sure this is still valid. The bang for the buck should be their major play. Did great for sales back when it was Acura's strong suit & they could run with the big guys.
In my, as well as my brother's, professional circle, it's still the presumption that if you want reliability with your luxury brand, you go Honda/Toyota. You lease German cars if you want the most premium experience but aren't looking for long-term ownership. I don't recommend cars to anyone anymore though and just tell people to drive whatever and see which they like driving the most. You also have the guy pumping up his chest saying his BMW has 30k miles and has never given him issues, as if that's some mile mark you should be proud of (maybe in the 1950's). Mass market manufacturing simply means you can get a German car that will last well past the six-figure mark without a hiccup, while you could have a Lexus take a dump on you with less than 50k on the clock. I personally know a doctor couple pulling in over half a million a year. She never took the thing in for an oil change and seized the motor with 30k on the clock. Now they think Lexus isn't all they're cracked up to be. Absolutely incredible. When it comes to cars, people can be incredibly ignorant. It's also a crapshoot as to if you get a good one or not. Though, Germans tend to do some interesting things with their engineering that oftentimes give them issues down the road.

Originally Posted by Tony Pac
- Even Lexus, which I believe has much better brand reputation than Acura cannot sale their LS model which is compared to 7 series and S class. I just don't think people that are willing to spend big bucks to get a true luxury/limo vehicle will buy any of these Jap ones. Those people need the brand name. It has to be BMW or MB. Audi can pass but even that, i am not too sure.
Agreed, but I think Audi is making a roaring comeback. It still doesn't have the prestige of the other two, but I'm seeing more and more on the road. They do make some great looking cars.

Over the next 3 years the Germans will be releasing a number of new electrics across their car lines. Still think at the current (no pun intended) state of both batteries & charging times the hybrid car are they way to go.

The high performance versions of the new C8 Corvette StingRay will be a Hybrid DOHC 5.5L V8 RWD + Electric drive in front with 8DCT
The Zora is the only variant getting the hybrid, and it's only speculative at this point and going to be released in the '25 MY at the earliest, if at all. It'll be more of a figure piece than an actual car you'll see. It'll probably rival super car prices being at or above the $200k mark (which is still a bargain compared to the rest of the cars making 1000HP), be ultra limited, and be bought by the wealthy who will tuck them away in a garage somewhere.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:00 PM
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by CollinR4
I don't think I was throwing anyone under the bus, certainly not my intention and you can confirm in that group I made a very similar comment related to the prior release suggestion timeline he stated. That said, everyone appears to be familiar with him, he's on the Facebook and TOV groups, likely on here as well and he has a history of calling things correctly. I was just suggesting we temper expectations, this time around in particular with the current global situation, along with prior suggestions.
No worries, I just thinking more so if Honda decided to bring there big bad lawyers, I guess there is no harm in predicting a release date. He is generally pretty accurate though, I believe his source has also seen the naked product. The proposed release would be a few days after Memorial Day, so it makes some sense, especially with the uncertainty when the next car show will be.
CollinR4 (05-15-2020)
Old 05-15-2020, 09:59 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by leomio85
The Zora is the only variant getting the hybrid, and it's only speculative at this point and going to be released in the '25 MY at the earliest, if at all. It'll be more of a figure piece than an actual car you'll see. It'll probably rival super car prices being at or above the $200k mark (which is still a bargain compared to the rest of the cars making 1000HP), be ultra limited, and be bought by the wealthy who will tuck them away in a garage somewhere.
Maybe or maybe not. The physical engineering is already part of every C8 built. The central spine that GM will not put MT controls in that the fans want will nicely hold the short term battery pack down the middle, battery chiller at the back & control pack at the front for a center mounted electric motor. The front suspension forgings already have the pass-troughs & split coilover support for the drive shafts.

The info I have from a week ago is Corvette ZR1, Zora 850-hp V-8 + electric. 650-hp variant of the ZR1's twin-cam V-8 in the Z06 for the 2022 model year. Grand Sport standard Stingray's 6.2-liter V-8 engine + electric for the 2023 model year.

BTW my longest running BMW was 10 years 130.000 miles. No major expenses. You might want to take a look at where the Honda products & German products are on all the consumer reliability & enjoyment
surveys. Its no longer 2010. Actually it may go further back then that as the G3 series also had a series bad transmissions both AT & MT. My 6MT was replaced under TSB & my daughters Accord had her 6AT replaced under the terms of the class action suit that Honda lost.

You can check my 3G post around 2008 or so on that one.
Old 05-16-2020, 02:08 AM

Maybe or maybe not. The physical engineering is already part of every C8 built. The central spine that GM will not put MT controls in that the fans want will nicely hold the short term battery pack down the middle, battery chiller at the back & control pack at the front for a center mounted electric motor. The front suspension forgings already have the pass-troughs & split coilover support for the drive shafts.

The info I have from a week ago is Corvette ZR1, Zora 850-hp V-8 + electric. 650-hp variant of the ZR1's twin-cam V-8 in the Z06 for the 2022 model year. Grand Sport standard Stingray's 6.2-liter V-8 engine + electric for the 2023 model year.

BTW my longest running BMW was 10 years 130.000 miles. No major expenses. You might want to take a look at where the Honda products & German products are on all the consumer reliability & enjoyment
surveys. Its no longer 2010. Actually it may go further back then that as the G3 series also had a series bad transmissions both AT & MT. My 6MT was replaced under TSB & my daughters Accord had her 6AT replaced under the terms of the class action suit that Honda lost.

You can check my 3G post around 2008 or so on that one.
AWD with hybrid power in the lower Corvettes would be nutty. But, my faith in GM is shaken and I doubt that hybrid system wouldn't be plagued with issues. That, and I just can't force myself to like the rear 1/3 of that vehicle. The front 2/3 of the vehicle looks incredible. The rear just does that car in IMO. Looks are subjective though, and I'm sure they'll sell boatloads.

And I'm not disputing what cars are empirically better, but the perception of the average layperson. I've known plenty of people who've had Hondas and Toyotas that lasted deep into 100k territory without major issues, myself included. I had just got rid of a CRV with over 260k on the clock with almost no major repairs. In fact, the only "major" repairs were the starter and VTEC solenoid ... and by major I mean issues that caused driveability issues. Even the water pump was original. Maintenance goes a long way. Which leads me to believe that a lot of "unsatisfied" customers from Toyota and Honda in recent years are the ones who believe they can skimp on said maintenance and rest on the ideology that Japanese cars simply don't need the same level of maintenance, which is a flat out fallacy. Also, consumer satisfaction is based off more than reliability, but satisfaction with the overall car. My 3G RDX has build quality issues which I deem unacceptable for a brand new car. Also, the gripes about the infotainment will hinder ratings. Not having the most up-to-date, trendy gadgets will also fare negatively. Will there be a changing of the guard as far as who is the top dog in terms of reliability? Perhaps. At the end of the day, all cars suck ... auto manufacturers are in the business of making a profit, not making a machine that will last forever.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:43 AM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

Received 161 Likes on 93 Posts
Originally Posted by Tony Pac
- A Japanese sedan costing $70-$80 (Canada, and i am sure in the US is expensive too), almost the same price as 5 series and E class. No one will buy. Infiniti Q70 or RLX, they were both in the same situation.
- Even Lexus, which I believe has much better brand reputation than Acura cannot sale their LS model which is compared to 7 series and S class. I just don't think people that are willing to spend big bucks to get a true luxury/limo vehicle will buy any of these Jap ones. Those people need the brand name. It has to be BMW or MB. Audi can pass but even that, i am not too sure.
The Tesla Model S is nearly 7-series/S-class money and proves that as long the car is innovative, competitive, and eye catching, it will sell. Of course Tesla doesn't have the same baggage that Acura accumulated over the past few years, but it also has no prior reputation so it's somewhat of a draw. So while I agree killing the RLX is the right move, not replacing it with something that the market actually wants (luxurious, electrified 4-door coupe) is a mistake, and so is having an SUV take its place as a flagship (laughable for a "performance" brand). Perhaps AHM has something in the cards but isn't quite ready, but hybrids have always been their crown jewel and it seems like they're throwing in the towel on Sport Hybrids in general.

Not a chance in hell to get an MT. They got burned badly with all the "T want an MT" in generation 4. They added it in year 2 & never got out of the single digits sold. Also there is no longer any competing car that offers an MT; so there is no pressure on them to offer one
Though not direct competitors, the Blackwing versions of the CT4 / CT5-V have been confirmed to get MT's and the G70 also offers one, albeit on the base 2.0T. But the important thing is that both of these are from challenger brands, and these companies know that's what it takes to get noticed, even if the sales don't support them. I suppose we'll see if Acura's new direction is still ruled by bean counters or not...
Old 05-16-2020, 07:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by silverTL6
Though not direct competitors, the Blackwing versions of the CT4 / CT5-V have been confirmed to get MT's and the G70 also offers one, albeit on the base 2.0T. But the important thing is that both of these are from challenger brands, and these companies know that's what it takes to get noticed, even if the sales don't support them. I suppose we'll see if Acura's new direction is still ruled by bean counters or not...
There are still all new cars with MT's. The M 3/4 will still feature them along with Mustang, Camaro & a few others, but I think the TLX does not see any pressure from them. They are all in a different place in the market. Its interesting that the Blackwing got the MT but not the Blackwing engine (the big V is running the 6.2L Chevy V8/MT) while the Corvette got the DOHC engine but no MT. Major bitch on the C8 site since last counting the C7 had a 21% MT take rate. BTW compare that with the TL 5/6% rate last time out & the flagship NSX performance car's 9DCT.

It would take a really major set of balls to go into the Honda boardroom with a MT proposal after what happened to the 4G MT. Have yet to see that in any Acura exec.

Last edited by BEAR-AvHistory; 05-16-2020 at 07:46 AM.
Old 05-16-2020, 01:15 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
So i'm sitting here doing a little work and looking at videos on youtube and this one pops up, and while i'm watching it i realize Acura isn't going to let us down. I think they are going to take certain design elements and transfer them straight to the type S. We already know it's going to be rolling on the nsx wheels. So i think the decklid spoiler will be like the one on this nsx. And i think it will actually have carbon fiber side splitters. And i think it will actually make 400 hp.

The following 5 users liked this post by ACCURATEin:
a35tl (05-17-2020), mapleloaf (05-17-2020), Midnight Mystery (05-17-2020), Shadow2056 (05-18-2020), silverTL6 (05-16-2020)
Old 05-16-2020, 11:55 PM
06 TL 6MT + 18 ATS-V 8AT

Received 161 Likes on 93 Posts
Its interesting that the Blackwing got the MT but not the Blackwing engine (the big V is running the 6.2L Chevy V8/MT) while the Corvette got the DOHC engine but no MT. Major bitch on the C8 site since last counting the C7 had a 21% MT take rate. BTW compare that with the TL 5/6% rate last time out & the flagship NSX performance car's 9DCT.
The CT5 was supposed to get a shortened version of the CT6 platform to fit the Blackwing, but Caddy cheaped out and gave it an updated version of the previous ATS/CTS platform instead. Which is fine, since the S/C 6.2L has way more character and HP anyway. But yes, odd that the C8 wasn't offered with MT since it's the same basic motor (esp since it was available on the C7), but perhaps it's coming and GM just wanted to release the volume seller first. Would love to see a DCT paired with the Blackwing too, but Caddy has said before that they don't match the characteristics of a luxury car (instead, they went for a rough-shifting AT)

Last edited by silverTL6; 05-16-2020 at 11:57 PM.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:20 PM
AZ Community Team

Toyota revealed two vehicles today: the return of the Venza and the new 2021 Sienna. Both cars were supposed to be revealed at the NY autoshow.

so Acura, what’s new? Is May 28th is the day? Or we have to wait for summer 2021? 🤦‍♂️
silverTL6 (05-19-2020)
Old 05-18-2020, 05:32 PM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts
Acura asleep at the wheel, per usual. We get unconfirmed leaks from a Facebook page from a guy who knows a guy 😏. Anyway, Toyota's next offerings look impressive. They have really improved on interior layout and quality. Kind of stepping on Lexus's toes. Can't rest in this business or you get ran over.
silverTL6 (05-19-2020)
Old 05-18-2020, 05:35 PM
AZ Community Team

Originally Posted by dmski
Acura asleep at the wheel, per usual. We get unconfirmed leaks from a Facebook page from a guy who knows a guy 😏. Anyway, Toyota's next offerings look impressive. They have really improved on interior layout and quality. Kind of stepping on Lexus's toes. Can't rest in this business or you get ran over.

Agreed! They are killing it tbh. But this means, the next generation of Lexus will be amazing. Lexus IS working to redo the entire lineup by 2024. I have faith in Lexus. Believe me, they will come with A bang.
silverTL6 (05-19-2020)
Old 05-18-2020, 09:25 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
Major movement in the regular segment, luxury needs to be even faster and tech driven. Lexus may take by 2024, but at least they added new models. Acura does neither major changes, model additions...or reveals at this point. If the RLX is gone, the Type-S better not be the new 70k-ish sedan for Acura in Canada. 4 models is not enough with limited options. NSX doesn't exist in my bank account world.
CDX is still stuck in the Asian shipping department, can't believe they didn't bring it to NA yet.

Last edited by pyrodan007; 05-18-2020 at 09:28 PM.
silverTL6 (05-19-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 01:41 AM
Safety Car

Not that the Type-S needs any more competition, but the new IS is reportedly going to offer a V8 option. Curious that the aren’t calling it the IS-F, which makes me wonder if they’ll position it to go up against the S4/C43/M340i

https://www.thedrive.com/news/33539/...ated-v8-report
silverTL6 (05-20-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by fiatlux
Not that the Type-S needs any more competition, but the new IS is reportedly going to offer a V8 option. Curious that the aren’t calling it the IS-F, which makes me wonder if they’ll position it to go up against the S4/C43/M340i

https://www.thedrive.com/news/33539/...ated-v8-report
Definitely interesting, and hopefully it's true, but I don't know ... seeing as we haven't seen a single test mule, at least not for the 21MY. Also, pricing would be another question mark. I don't know if it would be much lower than the $65k MSRP of the RC-F as to not undercut those sales. That would price it closer to the M3/M4 and C63 rather than competition for the TLX Type-S or the M340i/S4/C43 (though the C43 comes close). Who knows though, perhaps they'll keep the IS500's price down by not giving it as much performance suspension work to justify a lower price tag (and why they're not giving it the IS-F nomenclature). The GS-F starts at over $30k more than the base GS350 F-sport. Current IS350 F-Sport is ~$45k. I suppose only time will tell.
Old 05-20-2020, 08:17 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 546 Likes on 361 Posts
At least they're trying to build Legos from the spare parts bin, not that much more to develop something interesting.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:05 AM
Racer

Received 97 Likes on 60 Posts
5/28 1pm est is the reveal. Just saw it on their Instagram
Old 05-20-2020, 09:09 AM
Racer

Received 97 Likes on 60 Posts
Reveal 5/28
stevenpsu (05-20-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 09:19 AM
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts
https://www.acura.com/future-vehicles/2021-tlx

Looks insane!
The following 2 users liked this post by stevenpsu:
Jiten Patel (05-20-2020), Shadow2056 (05-21-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 09:29 AM
Instructor

Received 89 Likes on 50 Posts
Guys... I believe the time has come. I don't know about you but that black type S looks beautiful. Those exhausts are massive.
The following 2 users liked this post by Jiten Patel:
a35tl (05-20-2020), silverTL6 (05-21-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 09:57 AM
Instructor

Received 82 Likes on 33 Posts
Looks aggressive in the picture, very excited for the reveal. The only thing that is disappointing is the mention of when the TLX is going to be available.

The all-new 2021 TLX is coming this fall.
Tune in for the reveal video here on
May 28 at 10AM PST.
Old 05-20-2020, 10:27 AM
Instructor

Received 127 Likes on 58 Posts
Listen...https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...-sound-teased/
The following 3 users liked this post by SuperHandlingTL:
a35tl (05-20-2020), TNTransplant (05-21-2020), ZipSpeed (05-20-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 10:58 AM
Advanced

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts
Yeah Im ready to let my Model 3 go for this....can't wait

Hopefully dealers don't play stupid with markups like on the Type R
Old 05-20-2020, 11:01 AM
Instructor

Received 82 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperHandlingTL
Interesting quote on the pricing of the Type-S from C&D.

We expect the standard 2021 TLX will go on sale this summer with a base price in the mid-$30,000 range, and the high-performance Type S variant should arrive early next year starting in the mid-$40,000 range. We'll have full information after the May 28 reveal.
Old 05-20-2020, 11:02 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by CollinR4
Interesting quote on the pricing of the Type-S from C&D.

We expect the standard 2021 TLX will go on sale this summer with a base price in the mid-$30,000 range, and the high-performance Type S variant should arrive early next year starting in the mid-$40,000 range. We'll have full information after the May 28 reveal.
If they're able to deliver this in the mid-40s, even with only 365hp that's a pretty good price.
The following 3 users liked this post by fiatlux:
a35tl (05-20-2020), CollinR4 (05-20-2020), F23A4 (05-21-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 11:20 AM
There are four lights!

Received 215 Likes on 124 Posts
Seeing that TLX and Type-S badge together just made it more... real. My heart is fluttering. Took them long enough.

I took the liberty of running the image through Photoshop to better see the details:

The following 7 users liked this post by ZipSpeed:
A Fancy Honda (05-22-2020), a35tl (05-20-2020), ACCURATEin (05-20-2020), CollinR4 (05-20-2020), jas5lf (05-20-2020), Jiten Patel (05-20-2020), Terragotti (05-20-2020) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 05-20-2020, 12:10 PM
6 Forward 1 Back

Received 312 Likes on 155 Posts
That spoiler looks pretty good. Might give it a kind of duck bill taper.
Old 05-20-2020, 12:13 PM
Advanced

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts
The roof looks interesting. Is that an indent across the roof for a sunroof?
Old 05-20-2020, 12:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 536 Likes on 345 Posts
Nice to see that the 4 cyl will have an AWD option.
The following 3 users liked this post by ESHBG:
mapleloaf (05-20-2020), StealthTL-S (05-28-2020), stevenpsu (05-20-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 02:02 PM
AZ Community Team

This looks amazing. I think Acura will recreate history! That sounds
The following 2 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
a35tl (05-20-2020), Jiten Patel (05-20-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 03:31 PM
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
I pray its bigger than the current model or at least have a L Model
Old 05-20-2020, 03:52 PM
Instructor

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts
This is what I tried waiting for 10yrs and just a few years too late arrrrrrggg.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:05 PM
Pro

Received 102 Likes on 78 Posts
Originally Posted by Terragotti
​​​​​​Didn't everyone complain about the 4G TL being too big? That's why they shrunk down the TLX.
silverTL6 (05-21-2020)
Old 05-20-2020, 04:17 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Terragotti
I just hope the interior space is packaged better. There's no excuse for how small the backseat legroom is when compared to the 9G Accord, seeing as how they're built on the same platform and even have the same wheelbase.
Old 05-20-2020, 04:25 PM
6 Forward 1 Back

Received 312 Likes on 155 Posts
The 3rd brake light is up top now and it looks like reflectors in those vertical vents on the left and right of the bumper.
The following 2 users liked this post by Speed_Racer:
A Fancy Honda (05-22-2020), silverTL6 (05-21-2020)

Quick Reply: Is everyone ready for the Type S Concept? (Reveal Pics Page 5)