2021+ Acura TLX & TLX TYPE S Sales Numbers

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2023, 12:57 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,429 Likes on 1,879 Posts
Originally Posted by ESHBG
It's not "categorically false" unless you create a hypothetical example but I too can do the same and in my hypothetical there is no need to take supplies away from the MDX and they are taken from somewhere else so you don't need to play the same shell game you just did and you just sold RDXs and MDXs.
Then your premise is already wrong. There is already a well established chip shortage and it's highly probable, no, highly likely, that the RDX and MDX share many of the same components that are constrained. It would be monumentally stupid for them not to.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:26 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 537 Likes on 346 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
Then your premise is already wrong. There is already a well established chip shortage and it's highly probable, no, highly likely, that the RDX and MDX share many of the same components that are constrained. It would be monumentally stupid for them not to.
You cannot tell me that my premise is wrong when you don't know the details. But let's put our hypotheticals aside and Acura has introduced a new model, Honda has/is introducing a few, there is the TLX still being produced that is not selling well, etc., so the situation is nowhere near as dire as it was before.

But either way we are still coming to the same conclusion that there is no need to produce more RDXs right now.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:57 PM
AZ Community Team

Received 1,598 Likes on 961 Posts
Can someone please provide Canadian sales number for Acura? TIA
Old 01-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Pro

Received 542 Likes on 265 Posts
[QUOTE=ESHBG;16864021]Oh yeah it's been entertaining watching this thing flop. And a reminder that before it was released it was a top contender for my next vehicle. But alas, here we are...

Ok. Germans are on top for eternity but you still haven't written that cheque...

Praises Genesis/KIA but still doesn't own one.....

But Acura is the problem 😂🤪
The following 4 users liked this post by dmski:
a35tl (01-06-2023), bilirubin (01-05-2023), MarcoTLX (01-05-2023), Tony Pac (01-05-2023)
Old 01-05-2023, 04:51 PM
AZ Community Team

[QUOTE=dmski;16864131]
Oh yeah it's been entertaining watching this thing flop. And a reminder that before it was released it was a top contender for my next vehicle. But alas, here we are...

Ok. Germans are on top for eternity but you still haven't written that cheque...

hahaha! You nailed it!

Let me tell you something!

German cars are “great, fast and luxurious “ but too much problems, big issuer for people that buy and not lease.
Korean cars look good but no history and poor resale value. Again, most buyers don’t want to write a cheque of $50K for a Kia. And long-term ownership is unknown.

We left with Japanese cars, Lexus, Acura and Infiniti. Lexus definitely tops it with brand name and reliability. Acura seconds that and lastly Infiniti is struggling at the moment.

People that want to buy a reliable car and want to keep it for many years, stick to Acura and Lexus. I don’t care how much hatred they can spread. In fact, I know friends that switched from Acura, Infiniti and Lexus to German. Legit they regret due to high cost of maintenance and non-stop issues.
The following 3 users liked this post by Tony Pac:
bilirubin (01-05-2023), Edward'TLS (01-06-2023), JM2010 SH-AWD (01-05-2023)
Old 01-05-2023, 05:31 PM
Pro

Received 499 Likes on 244 Posts
[QUOTE=Tony Pac;16864149]
Originally Posted by dmski

hahaha! You nailed it!

Let me tell you something!

German cars are “great, fast and luxurious “ but too much problems, big issuer for people that buy and not lease.
Korean cars look good but no history and poor resale value. Again, most buyers don’t want to write a cheque of $50K for a Kia. And long-term ownership is unknown.

We left with Japanese cars, Lexus, Acura and Infiniti. Lexus definitely tops it with brand name and reliability. Acura seconds that and lastly Infiniti is struggling at the moment.

People that want to buy a reliable car and want to keep it for many years, stick to Acura and Lexus. I don’t care how much hatred they can spread. In fact, I know friends that switched from Acura, Infiniti and Lexus to German. Legit they regret due to high cost of maintenance and non-stop issues.
Agreed. One the cars I was cross-shopping my Type S was the Lexus IS350 AWD (F-sport 3 package with the adaptive dampers). But after adding up all the options it ended up costing about the same price as the Type S.
I'm sure there are many others that, if buying and keeping long term, will only consider Acura, Lexus or Infiniti.
The following 4 users liked this post by bilirubin:
JM2010 SH-AWD (01-05-2023), MarcoTLX (01-05-2023), Pens Fan (01-06-2023), Tony Pac (01-05-2023)
Old 01-05-2023, 05:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by dmski

I have yet to praise the Germans but they do deliver. Genesis/KIa, nice cars. But no matter how hard you may try to deflect the facts are clear and there has been an almost 60% decrease in sales for the TLX. Major flop
Old 01-05-2023, 06:02 PM
AZ Community Team

^100%!

That’s the reality. Now on our friend’s defence here, ESHBG, he is not the only one. He is one of the many that will come here and bash Acura or Lexus. He will praise Germans and Koreans, but he will buy none of them as deep down, this group of buyers know the answer.

Now, those who want to lease 24,36 or 48 months. It’s a different story. They use the warranty and then say goodbye. Poor second owner that will pay the big bills.

I legit don’t know anyone in my circle of friends, family or colleagues that purchased a German or Korean car (except Porsche). It’s all leases 36 months! But almost 90% of them that own a Japanese brand, Acura, Lexus or Infiniti is purchased and not leased.
The following users liked this post:
bilirubin (01-05-2023)
Old 01-05-2023, 06:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Tony Pac
That’s the reality. Now on our friend’s defence here, ESHBG, he is not the only one. He is one of the many that will come here and bash Acura or Lexus. He will praise Germans and Koreans, but he will buy none of them as deep down, this group of buyers know the answer.
How's your TLX? Oh wait, you don't have one. So guess what that means? We are equal here and both driving Acura's but not the TLX.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:03 PM
AZ Community Team

How's your TLX? Oh wait, you don't have one. So guess what that means? We are equal here and both driving Acura's but not the TLX.
sure! Don’t disagree. Since you’re here for a long time, I am sure you have read my comments. I have a 2020 MDX and my 2010 TL, which I occasionally drive and parked at my parents garage most of the time. I have small kids and waiting for Mazda lease to finish and TLX will be here. I just can’t deal with any sedan and baby car seat. I have done enough test drives of TLX and all its competitors. And let me
tell you. TLX is the best and the most handsome car in the market.

i Will sell my TL when the TLX is in. I still love my TL and find it’s super awesome.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Tony Pac
sure! Don’t disagree. Since you’re here for a long time, I am sure you have read my comments. I have a 2020 MDX and my 2010 TL, which I occasionally drive and parked at my parents garage most of the time. I have small kids and waiting for Mazda lease to finish and TLX will be here. I just can’t deal with any sedan and baby car seat. I have done enough test drives of TLX and all its competitors. And let me
tell you. TLX is the best and the most handsome car in the market.

i Will sell my TL when the TLX is in. I still love my TL and find it’s super awesome.
Makes sense, and I have agreed all along that the TLX is a nice looking car (as well as the rest of the lineup).
Tony Pac (01-06-2023)
Old 01-06-2023, 06:40 AM
AZ Community Team

Makes sense, and I have agreed all along that the TLX is a nice looking car (as well as the rest of the lineup).

Just the backseat with two baby car seats aren’t fun. I installed both baby seats and it’s fine if it’s forward facing. But backward, I wouldn’t do it. Too small.
Old 01-06-2023, 07:25 AM
Advanced

Received 55 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
I find it amusing that even with the Integra selling so well (relatively speaking), the Integra subforum here is still a veritable ghost town. Outside of the one thread about the ITS spy shots, there's what, a scant dozen comments over the past month? I wouldn't be surprised if that's what this subforum turns into if there's no more bantering.
I think it’s just moreso this site in general.

Integra specific forums are pretty active, just not here. Maybe AZ’s best days are behind it, especially with members here who have so much free time and so little to do in their lives to continually post and complain about everything Acura.
The following 5 users liked this post by ijm5012:
a35tl (01-06-2023), bilirubin (01-07-2023), Legend2TL (01-06-2023), richii0207 (01-06-2023), Tony Pac (01-06-2023)
Old 01-06-2023, 09:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ijm5012
I think it’s just moreso this site in general.

Integra specific forums are pretty active, just not here. Maybe AZ’s best days are behind it, especially with members here who have so much free time and so little to do in their lives to continually post and complain about everything Acura.
Or the ones who love everything about Acura but never add any useful information and instead spend their time talking about how the others must have so little to do with their lives.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Racer

Received 150 Likes on 73 Posts
Or the ones who love everything about Acura but never add any useful information and instead spend their time talking about how the others must have so little to do with their lives.
As a TLX owner for now 2 years, I could say that this is the best car I have owned, since I'm going to be 76 in a few days, and I had a lot of cars in my lifetime. I guess because you are on here all the time, day and night every day, I guess then you have so little to do with your life! Just quoting you.
The following 4 users liked this post by frainc:
a35tl (01-06-2023), bilirubin (01-07-2023), Edward'TLS (01-06-2023), ijm5012 (01-06-2023)
Old 01-06-2023, 02:24 PM
Advanced

Received 55 Likes on 27 Posts
What am I going to add? My TLX looks great, drives great, is comfortable, the stereo is fantastic, I wish the backseat was 3” bigger given how big the exterior is, and the trunk opening is small and I wish they would’ve made it a lift back like the A5SB or Integra to make it more practical.

Most of what I see when I come here are people like you arguing with Tony Pac about the TLX and Korean cars.

It’s honestly like the comment section of a FB post from a local news station. Random internet strangers just arguing back and forth for no good reason other than they have too much time on their hands and love to complain/be miserable.

On the flip side, the FB group I’m in for 2nd gen TLX owners is full of people who like their car, share photos and videos of their mods, and have fruitful discussions.
The following 7 users liked this post by ijm5012:
a35tl (01-06-2023), bilirubin (01-07-2023), Edward'TLS (01-06-2023), frainc (01-06-2023), Legend2TL (01-06-2023), richii0207 (01-06-2023), wizardjjr (01-06-2023) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 01-06-2023, 04:53 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 672 Likes on 417 Posts
Acura sucks

Kekeke
Old 01-06-2023, 05:57 PM
Pro

Received 433 Likes on 249 Posts
On the flip side, the FB group I’m in for 2nd gen TLX owners is full of people who like their car, share photos and videos of their mods, and have fruitful discussions.
^ this.
I assumed that once a bear went into hibernation that it’s cubs would follow.
The following 4 users liked this post by richii0207:
a35tl (01-06-2023), bilirubin (01-07-2023), frainc (01-06-2023), MarcoTLX (01-08-2023)
Old 01-06-2023, 07:46 PM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,146 Likes on 818 Posts
Trust me. They tried. But there is a always a handful of Acura haters and/or TLX haters, lurking in the forum, who kept hijacking their useful information threads, and transforming an otherwise informative and constructive forum into one that is highly toxic and discouraging.

I still remember how some new TLX owners had posted here happily praising and enjoying their new cars, only to be put off by those Acura haters who obnoxiously challenged their vehicle choices. Why did new TLX owners have to fight to justify their vehicle choice to some absolute strangers, just because the former didn't buy BMW or Audi or other auto makes ? Not surprisingly, many legit TLX owners have left this forum, just because the TLX/Acura haters have ruined it all for them.

To date, most of the extreme forum disruptors have left this forum, and I just wish the remaining few don't upset the peace and harmony that exist in this TLX forum now.

The following 5 users liked this post by Edward'TLS:
a35tl (01-07-2023), bilirubin (01-07-2023), frainc (01-06-2023), MarcoTLX (01-08-2023), Tony Pac (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 09:31 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by frainc
As a TLX owner for now 2 years, I could say that this is the best car I have owned, since I'm going to be 76 in a few days, and I had a lot of cars in my lifetime. I guess because you are on here all the time, day and night every day, I guess then you have so little to do with your life! Just quoting you.
Cool, I'll see to it that Acura sends you a commemorative coin. And you missed that the statement was not originally from me and I was using it to point out the irony in it.

Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
Trust me. They tried. But there is a always a handful of Acura haters and/or TLX haters, lurking in the forum, who kept hijacking their useful information threads, and transforming an otherwise informative and constructive forum into one that is highly toxic and discouraging.

I still remember how some new TLX owners had posted here happily praising and enjoying their new cars, only to be put off by those Acura haters who obnoxiously challenged their vehicle choices. Why did new TLX owners have to fight to justify their vehicle choice to some absolute strangers, just because the former didn't buy BMW or Audi or other auto makes ? Not surprisingly, many legit TLX owners have left this forum, just because the TLX/Acura haters have ruined it all for them.

To date, most of the extreme forum disruptors have left this forum, and I just wish the remaining few don't upset the peace and harmony that exist in this TLX forum now.
The banter stemmed from untrue claims and differing viewpoints that didn't align with the TLX is the best car ever which then led to these circular discussions (but I saw nothing wrong with it, as most remained civil and it's the point of a discussion forum and especially a thread like this one). I would argue that TLX owners left because they couldn't dispute what was being said and if they didn't like this one they could have started as many threads as they wanted. The issue really is that there are just not enough owners (and won't be judging by the dismal sales) to keep this forum alive and without these discussions this place would be as dead as the TLX will be soon.
Old 01-07-2023, 11:11 AM
Pro

Cool, I'll see to it that Acura sends you a commemorative coin. And you missed that the statement was not originally from me and I was using it to point out the irony in it.

The banter stemmed from untrue claims and differing viewpoints that didn't align with the TLX is the best car ever which then led to these circular discussions (but I saw nothing wrong with it, as most remained civil and it's the point of a discussion forum and especially a thread like this one). I would argue that TLX owners left because they couldn't dispute what was being said and if they didn't like this one they could have started as many threads as they wanted. The issue really is that there are just not enough owners (and won't be judging by the dismal sales) to keep this forum alive and without these discussions this place would be as dead as the TLX will be soon.
“The banter stemmed from untrue claims “
Agreed. Let’s see some of the claims
“smallest rear legroom in the class” Wrong
”worst MPG in the class” Wrong again

”worst braking in class” Wrong
Just some of the many untrue claims they come to mind.

“I would argue that TLX owners left because they couldn't dispute what was being said”
Or they just didn’t care. Yet those who dispute with facts are labeled at fanboys. So according to some, it’s either:
1) they don’t respond because “they can’t dispute”
2) respond and get called an Acura fanboy

sounds like a trap to me regardless of what one does.

Last edited by richii0207; 01-07-2023 at 11:26 AM.
Honda430 (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 11:24 AM
Racer

Received 150 Likes on 73 Posts
Don't you know that guys like him are always right, no matter what!
Old 01-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by richii0207

“I would argue that TLX owners left because they couldn't dispute what was being said”
Or they just didn’t care. Yet those who dispute with facts are labeled at fanboys. So according to some, it’s either:

Nope, many were not saying the worst but were saying missed the mark and should be better, especially for growing in size. And re: fanboy anyone who wasn't loving the TLX was a "hater".

Originally Posted by frainc
Don't you know that guys like him are always right, no matter what!
I rely on facts and unfortunately for the boosters the facts are supporting my stance. But let's get back on topic here and instead of attacking me let's talk about those TLX sales numbers! How big of a decrease do you think we will see in January? There's 1111 for sale across the US so plenty for all of you fans to choose from!

Last edited by ESHBG; 01-07-2023 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:24 PM
Pro

Nope, many were not saying the worst but were saying missed the mark and should be better, especially for growing in size. And re: fanboy anyone who wasn't loving the TLX was a "hater".
Yes, that is exactly what they said. Once they were called out on it, they usually shifted topic to “marketing”.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Yes, that is exactly what they said. Once they were called out on it, they usually shifted topic to “marketing”.
I don't recall this being a widespread problem like you think it was but if you are accurate what difference would it make anyway? I can't believe how sensitive some around here are because things didn't go in their favor with the TLX. Take it up with Acura, they could have done better.

But let's stay on course here and let's talk about those TLX sales numbers. How big of a decrease do you think we will see in January? There's still 1,111 for sale across the US so plenty for fans to choose from.
Old 01-07-2023, 04:29 PM
Pro

I don't recall this being a widespread problem like you think it was but if you are accurate what difference would it make anyway? I can't believe how sensitive some around here are because things didn't go in their favor with the TLX. Take it up with Acura, they could have done better.
Agreed. Someone would have to be really sensitive to feel compelled to constantly complain on a forum of a car they have no interest in. Not sure how the existence of the TLX offends so many.
The following 3 users liked this post by richii0207:
a35tl (01-07-2023), frainc (01-07-2023), MarcoTLX (01-08-2023)
Old 01-08-2023, 09:17 AM
Three Wheelin'

Agreed. Someone would have to be really sensitive to feel compelled to constantly complain on a forum of a car they have no interest in. Not sure how the existence of the TLX offends so many.
Or someone would have to be so sensitive to get upset about a discussion forum and specific threads doing what they are actually designed for. But I have tried now multiple times to get us back on topic and yet it's not happening so again, the irony of complaining about an issue that you are a part of and keep adding to.

One more time: TLX sales numbers, how big of a decrease do you think we will see in January? There's still 1,111 for sale across the US so plenty for fans to choose from.
Old 01-08-2023, 09:32 AM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Received 340 Likes on 229 Posts

One more time: TLX sales numbers, how big of a decrease do you think we will see in January? There's still 1,111 for sale across the US so plenty for fans to choose from.
Not sure but if it’s that many unsold and their still gonna be a bunch unsold after January, then bring on the discounts & bigger cash/finance incentives
Old 01-08-2023, 10:00 AM
Pro

Or someone would have to be so sensitive to get upset about a discussion forum and specific threads doing what they are actually designed for. But I have tried now multiple times to get us back on topic and yet it's not happening so again, the irony of complaining about an issue that you are a part of and keep adding to.

Don’t mistaken a discussion about pointing out inconsistencies with complaining. If you want to start going off topic, expect off topic discussion. Don’t complain about something you start.

Last edited by richii0207; 01-08-2023 at 10:09 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

Don’t mistaken a discussing about pointing out inconsistencies with complaining. If you want to start going off topic, expect off topic discussion. Don’t complain about something you start.
I did not start this discussion and scroll back. But this is the usual tactic from you complainers: attack and veer the discussion off course, a few of you pile on to the person, and then complain about the discussion going off course and say that the one being attacked is the problem with this forum. And why do you do this? Because you can't defend your stance because the facts for the topic don't support you.

Originally Posted by MarcoTLX
Not sure but if it’s that many unsold and their still gonna be a bunch unsold after January, then bring on the discounts & bigger cash/finance incentives
I am thinking this also and there has to be some sort of incentives soon. Locally I am seeing them with the MDX now but another forumer said that this is not the same in their area and it's a big seller.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:28 AM
Pro

I did not start this discussion and scroll back. But this is the usual tactic from you complainers: attack and veer the discussion off course, a few of you pile on to the person, and then complain about the discussion going off course and say that the one being attacked is the problem with this forum. And why do you do this? Because you can't defend your stance because the facts for the topic don't support you.

I am thinking this also and there has to be some sort of incentives soon. Locally I am seeing them with the MDX now but another forumer said that this is not the same in their area and it's a big seller.
Last time I checked, an example of a complainer would be a non-owner complaining about things Acura could have been better, which y’all flood these boards with nonstop complaints. Pointing out wrong facts from complainers is not a complaint itself…
This is what I meant when I said that we change topic when someone gets pointed out on inconsistencies. You change the discussion from disputing the facts to an imaginary crowd of Acura lovers complain who about…Acura??

Last edited by richii0207; 01-08-2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:42 AM
Three Wheelin'

Last time I checked, an example of a complainer would be a non-owner complaining about things Acura could have been better, which y’all flood these boards with nonstop complaints. Pointing out wrong facts from complainers is not a complaint itself…
This is what I meant when I said that we change topic when someone gets pointed out on inconsistencies. You change the discussion from disputing the facts to an imaginary crowd of Acura lovers complain who about…Acura??
Complainers aka people who complain about differing viewpoints, steer the conversation off track, and then complain about that. And you still haven't addressed the topic

And FYI 132 Type-S across the country right now so if anyone is interested, take your pick.

Last edited by ESHBG; 01-08-2023 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-08-2023, 10:44 AM
Pro

Complainers aka people who complain about differing viewpoints, steer the conversation off track, and then complain about that. And you still haven't addressed the topic
In case you missed it.

Old 01-08-2023, 10:46 AM
Three Wheelin'

In case you missed it.
I missed nothing and that doesn't address the topic of this thread and that I have repeated numerous times now to try to get us back on track.
Old 01-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Pro

Received 544 Likes on 256 Posts

And FYI 132 Type-S across the country right now so if anyone is interested, take your pick.
There are 273 US Acura dealerships. With only 132 Type S models available most dealers would not have a one for sale.
MarcoTLX (01-08-2023)
Old 01-08-2023, 01:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Honda430
There are 273 US Acura dealerships. With only 132 Type S models available most dealers would not have a one for sale.
And your point is what exactly? The Type S was said to be hard to get but there are 132 choices right now, which is over double the amount of Civic Type Rs.
Old 01-08-2023, 08:08 PM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

And your point is what exactly? The Type S was said to be hard to get but there are 132 choices right now, which is over double the amount of Civic Type Rs.
well some have deposits on them and/or sold before or by the time they get to the dealership. Regardless of if it’s Sold or unsold the units will populate a dealer’s online website inventory because it’s what happens.

I spoke with a sales rep at one of my local Acura stores (Acura of Laurel) and the guy told me 2 of the 3 Type-S models coming in (that was also on their website and various other car sale websites) were sold with a deposit on them.

Now the Acura dealership I prefer to purchase from, I spoke with their internet sales manager and I was informed that they had 4 TLX Type-S models coming in which makes 5 Type-Ss as they have a Curva Red PMC Type-S with a $12k markup on it. As to my knowledge they have no deposits on it. I hope Acura gives out a limited-time incentive for Type-S models if they do start piling up at lots.
bilirubin (01-08-2023)
Old 01-09-2023, 02:22 AM
6G TLX-S

Received 1,146 Likes on 818 Posts

Can you break down the numbers to how many are already pre-sold, and how many are available as dealership stock for instant purchase ?

The Honda/Acura tracking system doesn't differentiate between pre-sold units and available-for-purchase units. So it is possible that the 132 Type-S units in the tracking system are already sold, and that hundreds more orders are still waiting in line for delivery.
MarcoTLX (01-09-2023)
Old 01-09-2023, 07:02 AM
Adept Acura Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Edward'TLS
Can you break down the numbers to how many are already pre-sold, and how many are available as dealership stock for instant purchase ?

The Honda/Acura tracking system doesn't differentiate between pre-sold units and available-for-purchase units. So it is possible that the 132 Type-S units in the tracking system are already sold, and that hundreds more orders are still waiting in line for delivery.
yep summed it up perfectly
Old 01-09-2023, 08:02 AM
AZ Community Team

What am I going to add? My TLX looks great, drives great, is comfortable, the stereo is fantastic, I wish the backseat was 3” bigger given how big the exterior is, and the trunk opening is small and I wish they would’ve made it a lift back like the A5SB or Integra to make it more practical.

Most of what I see when I come here are people like you arguing with Tony Pac about the TLX and Korean cars.

It’s honestly like the comment section of a FB post from a local news station. Random internet strangers just arguing back and forth for no good reason other than they have too much time on their hands and love to complain/be miserable.

I am guilty here by paying too much attention irrelevant threads and posts. Honestly, I have Zero interest in Korean cars. For me if Stinger or G70 were 30% cheaper than Japanese cars, I would have still opted in for the Japanese. That said, I wish them good luck and hope they succeed. I have one big issue here:
Those who claim to be a "True Enthusiast" and come here bashing TLX non stop without test driving it. Yet praising Stinger and G70. And again, they will never spend their own money to buy one.

Anyway, let's move on! Those who have purchased or tested the TLX and TLX Type S know the answer. It's the best looking car in the segment and best overall car with that price point.
GhostTL09 (01-09-2023)

Quick Reply: 2021+ Acura TLX & TLX TYPE S Sales Numbers