Southeast Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina & Tennessee

** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2020, 09:38 AM
Longtime Lurker

Received 82 Likes on 55 Posts
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
That's what happened to the core of my eshift procats. The inside became detached so one day we banged out the inside and they became cat deletes.
Hahaa... "they became cat deletes". Nice 👍
Old 03-31-2020, 07:47 PM

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

NOCO Genius GEN1 10 Amp 1-Bank On-Board Battery Charger
Amazon Amazon

Bought one of these a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a good friend of mine. Got around to using it yesterday to see if it really does the job of what it says it will do.

IT BROUGHT A 7 MONTH DEAD BATTERY BACK TO LIFE IN 24HRS.

I had plans to buy an Odyssey battery to just replace it because it had been dead for so long. Needing a quality battery and wanting one that will work with all the additional items on the car I felt it was a must.

This little thing saved me $300, for now.

Its a complete onboard battery charger/tender designed to preserve batteries and maintain them. Waterproof, shock proof, overload proof, cross polarity proof, and everything else electrical related to batteries.

With it restoring my battery I was able to diagnose all my electrical issues on the car and now she’s up and running and ready for everything else on my To-Do list.

I recommended it to Eric considering his TL and my TL are ongoing projects. But anyone else looking for something similar should consider this.

The following 2 users liked this post by Stephen Linson:
bigwavedave25 (04-03-2020), Shadow2056 (04-01-2020)
Old 04-01-2020, 09:26 AM
Whats up with RDX owners?

Received 8,238 Likes on 4,860 Posts
I've got the old Noco G7200 but it works great. I definitely recommend the Noco chargers.
The following users liked this post:
Shadow2056 (04-01-2020)
Old 04-03-2020, 12:45 AM

What a Day.

First part of business, Accuar Air Suspension Company Announced Chapter 7 Liquidation Bankruptcy. 18 Years of Innovative air suspension products comes to a close thanks to CoronaVirus. I'm especially sad due to the fact that I have Accuair and I want to use the product. But I'm unsure of using it due to lack of replacement parts and support for the product. Ugh.

I am however beginning the Mock up of the system, trying to be hopeful and prepare for the ability to use it. I'm also making plans to do a full battery relocation to the trunk in anticipation for future upgrades to the car and planning for the trunk set up/ electrical decisions of the car.

Got the Car up in the air and I'm looking at all of what I have to work with.

Finding a lot of things to fix/repair or at least clean on the car. Like the mound of dirt I found. See 3rd picture.

Of the things I found:

-Oil Pan gasket leak
-Transmission Leak
-Power Steering Leak
-Worn Bushings
-Spider Webs
-Dirt
-Grease
-POTENTIAL

Gonna go ahead and just start tearing the car down and prepare for whatever I can. Rock Auto about to put my Name and Address on the "Frequent Purchaser List" LOL

I've also been looking at the potential for:
-J35A8 Build
-6 Speed conversion
-Turbo build

MAYBE.

But it doesn't hurt to dream
Shadow2056 (04-03-2020)
Old 04-03-2020, 08:03 AM
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Before reading, I saw the third pic and wondered what had happened. (glad it's an easy cleanup)

Don't forget to use the RockAuto 5% discount code from the site.

I'm looking forward to following - thanks for sharing.
The following 3 users liked this post by kevinh1919:
bigwavedave25 (04-13-2020), Shadow2056 (04-03-2020), Stephen Linson (04-03-2020)
Old 04-03-2020, 10:28 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 568 Likes on 277 Posts
Nice project buddy. Once I have mine paid off and get an Accord Sport 2.0, I'll be putting mine on jack stands. Tear down things and see what needs to be repaired and/or replaced.

I think Accuair was having issues before this. I don't think a company that's so popular is going to have financial issues after only being closed for a month or two. They had to have issues before this and have used this to help cover it.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:43 PM

Today was a good day!

Made a few phone calls and talked with some people and was able to find Accuar inventory and some available parts that will integrate into my existing system and not break the budget. So air suspension is a goooooo!

Yes @Shadow2056, I found out there were some bad inner working with Accuair Months prior to this fiasco. They're using the CoronVirus as a crutch to soften the blow to the community and kinda hide behind with their company errors.

Was able to clean up the car today, forgot to take photos, but I put it up on jackstands outside and degreased all 4 wheel wells, engine bay, engine under carriage, full underbody degrease and rear subframe and back half of the car. Pressure washed the entire car top to bottom after degrease and detail and was able to get the car into a useable state and reduced grease and grime so I can begin figuring out the maintenance situations.

I'll be doing rockauto (I'll remember my 5% codes ) and oem spec items. Depending on pricing and availability.

Goal is to have this car Bagged and about 90% by August. Lets see how CoronaVirus wants to play.

I've been dabbling in the idea of the performance world for next year, fair amount of research for now, no dollars spent. But, i've got a few goals.

Hey Eric, Looks like my idea I sent you might have some potential. Few other poeple are doing similar things.

Taken from: https://honda-tech.com/forums/forced...ype-s-3218053/

I found this, someone just got crazy with cutting and welding and decided to make some overly fancy stuff.

Only Big Problem I have is I have Choo Choo Horns where a Front Mount Intercooler would go. Sooooo I gotta figure something out.
Shadow2056 (04-04-2020)
Old 04-03-2020, 08:52 PM

The only things that concern me with boosting the TL are:

5AT-Auto Trans- Not sure what the stock 5AT Trans will hold power and torq
Old 04-03-2020, 09:01 PM

Well before I fat fingered the keyboard and hit enter I was originally typing:

The only things that concern me with boosting the TL are:

5AT-Auto Trans- Not sure what the stock 5AT Trans will hold power and torque and if rebuilding to hold more is even an option.

ECU control and tuning- I want to be able to use the OBD port so the car passes inspection. I also will need to tune the car so I have optimum power and I'm not sure what the Ktuner Limitations are. I'll have to research that more.

Axles are not exactly a concern, but I think I will need to have some custom ones made as I doubt OEM will hold power.

Biggest concern, I had an overheating issue and warped the heads. I had Hendrick Acura repair the issue and the car runs perfectly, but I dont know if there is a weakness there. Already planning on doing ARP head studs if I boost the car so it wont blow. But still, a thought.

Anything else i'm forgetting?
Shadow2056 (04-04-2020)
Old 04-03-2020, 10:36 PM

Here's an interesting read:

Dude took a 2000 Accord Coupe and Shoved a J35A8 in it. I've only read page 1 so if you read ahead dont spoil it for me.

https://acurazine.com/forums/second-...series-873314/
Shadow2056 (04-04-2020)
Old 04-05-2020, 10:08 PM

Went in pretty good on the TL the last 2 day's.

Yesterday I spent a few hours inspecting and conditioning the back end of the car. Inspecting bushings, fittings, hardware and the entire suspension and brake assemblies. Took the brakes and everything apart and with brake clean and a wire brush and wire drill attachment, I got to cleaning and preparing for down the road investments.

Everything looks good in preparation for the rear air suspension install. Only thing I need to do, which i will do when I do the install, is I have to take some rust resolver to the end links. I purchased Rock Auto Sway bar links (iirc) and the bolt part rusted out. Surface rust. But still dont need it causing issues. May or may not replace them. Moog replacements are $35/each so probably will clean them up.

Today, I moved onto the fronts.

Did the same thing and inspected and looked things over for the front end overhaul. Brakes apart, inspected bushings and checked everything over.

I'm gonna be dropping the subframe to do the front sway bar bushings and also replace the whole powersteering rack. It binds and pops when you turn the wheel. Hardware is all tight and everything is good that I can see so I can only conclude that its and internal binding. New rack with fresh fluids should hopefully solve my issue. Then hopefully the ongoing powersteering pump issue will solve itself too. Rack is $142 with a $105 core charge for a Certified Cardone remanufactured one. OEM is $12xx last time I checked, and they only have new ones available. Endlinks are in good shape and I split them from the spindles without ripping the rubber bushings. I'll regreas them and use them. Saves me $32 instead of buying new ones. P/S fluid from Acura and hopefully that handles that issue.

I have an oil leak some where and a trans leak I believe. Under the car I found a leak of some kind that resembles oil thats on the subframe and the oil pan. Hopefully its not the oil pan but if so, I found out there is no oil pan gasket for the J32A3 (and all J series motors) and they use and RTV of some kind for the gasket. Plus I have to separate the trans and engine to remove the pan. So I'm kinda stuck considering I'm not sure I wanna do all that. So hopefully its not the Pan. One of the bolts on the trans had redish color fluid on it. Trans fluid is red. I have no clue what the deal is there. However to my knowledge I dont think the trans has been serviced to my knowledge, so its time for a 3x3 and filter. So thats in my rock auto cart to do. Lots of maintenance coming up to get ready for roadworthy-ness.

Took the J pipe out and found out all 6 front studs on my High Flow Precats are junk so I gotta buy new ones. Rock Auto $11 for 2. Advance auto $4 for 2. Need 6 total.

That was my day. Oh, and I found a cat in my shed and now it looks like its sticking around and becoming the shop cat. So there's that. LOL

Old 04-05-2020, 10:43 PM

Research and Development:

Take a look at this detail I noticed today.

Top is 2004-2006. Bottom is 2007-2008. Fuse Box relocation.

Why is that relevant you may ask? Well that 6-8" of relocation puts a strain on how to run the outflow exhaust from the turbo set up. I gotta see if the fuse box can be moved that 6-8" to how the 04-06 TL is set up to allow for the room to run the turbo outflow pipe. I'll figure out that detail and report back!

I did watch a YouTube video last night about some guys that took a Honda Odyssey J35A4 Engine from the Junkyard and bolted it up to a 5 or 6 speed trans and threw it in an EK Coupe civic. They made a turbo kit from a 67mm turbo and Chinese bits and pieces. They didn't open the motor, they checked timing and replaced 2 sensors. On 7lbs of boost they made 426whp on the dyno. (No Torque info). The J32A2(258HP 233TQ) is a stronger built motor but doesn't have the same torque numbers as the J35A4(240HP 242TQ) due to the need for torque being in the Odyssey. The other thing is they are manual and I am auto trans. What I did learn is that with my plan to do ARP Head studs, refresh the heads (Maybe springs, valves, aluminum exhaust rocker arms, valve seals, etc.) and the Holley Intake manifold kit, I should be able to make comparable if not a fair amount of power more. All ideas for now. But they are brewing like crazy!

I've talked with Eric and sometime soon, probably post quarantine, he said he'd let me take my wheels and test fit them on his TL in the anticipation for a Big Brake Kit to see if my Leon Hardiritt Herzog's will fit with a BBK. I know different brakes yield different results. Trying to get an idea with these wheels because they are either a Mild offset face or a Low offset face. Meaning I have caliper clearance issues for a BBK but not stock brakes. I've been wanting to do a BBK for a while now and I'm looking at options and seeing whats available. There is plenty available for the front of the car. But nothing for the rear. I have no clue where to begin with figuring out the rear of the car. Unless I find a kit, I'm gonna have to be creative. Eric, what rear brakes are you running on yours? I know you have Project Mu up front. But I cant remember if you did your rears or not.

I reached out to a close friend of mine in Florida who runs a shop called Fortune Minds Garage. Nax Whitmore AKA Mr. VIPCEO. He's a dealer for Futura Design Brakes. Hoping he can get me some more information and (fingers crossed) a deal. These are some phenomenal brakes. Goal is to do 6 Piston front brakes and 4 Piston rears. Would like to do 355/360mm Rotors. That converts to about a 14" Rotor. #Dinnerplatterbrakes

Here's some car p0rn of his car and why id like to do these brakes

He's got a bunch of super custom car's he's built. This one tho is something else. My favorite one he's built.

Time to clock out from work and head home and to bed for another day in the garage tomorrow! Cheers!
Old 04-06-2020, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Stephen Linson

5AT-Auto Trans- Not sure what the stock 5AT Trans will hold power and torque and if rebuilding to hold more is even an option.
https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-p...ng-m90-985317/

According to this thread and some recommendations, Fresh fluid, new pressure switches and an upgraded oil cooler should suffice to hold at-least 400hp.

So I’m good trans wise for a little while! Just need to do maintenance!
Shadow2056 (04-07-2020)
Old 04-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Longtime Lurker

https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-p...ng-m90-985317/

According to this thread and some recommendations, Fresh fluid, new pressure switches and an upgraded oil cooler should suffice to hold at-least 400hp.

So I’m good trans wise for a little while! Just need to do maintenance!
Yeah, I know there are a few 3G TL's with auto that run Gerzand's Rotrex kit without issue. Like you said new fluid (2/1 racing trans mix) and pressure switches will assist. Mdnborg's build thread-post #258 references info from Innacurate, has some good info on what and why he ran that mix for boost applications.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Longtime Lurker

I pulled my front bumper this weekend to do a little cleaning, maintenance, replace hi-beams (prev owner had some weak LED's there) and to try and vinyl wrap my front silver beak...
The vinyl wrap attempt was a total failure.. hahaa! My wife tried to assist, but it was no use. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
I'm just going to paint it once I can get some CBP paint. That will give me the chance to repair some small rock pits it has picked up over the years.

Was cool to get a good look at the factory "cold air" intake setup on the 4th Gen, quite trick... looks like it also routs air around the battery box to keep it cool.
Seeing the brake cooling ducts was nice (lower open mouth)... #becauseracecar 😁

On that note... I picked up a discontinued 100mm shift extension from Raceseng to go with my Sphereology knob and threw it on the TL. Their products are top quality for sure, love my shift knob. Not sure if I like the extension yet, might put it in the Civic instead. Will definitely need a short-shift adapter if I keep it on... makes the rows so looong. Also the stock rubber shift cable and base bushings become quite obvious, will need to get solid ones soon. I really like the solid bushings I have in my Si, they made a noticeable difference.

Promise I'm not trying to compensate for anything... 🤣🤣🤣
The following 2 users liked this post by bigwavedave25:
ACCURATEin (04-07-2020), Shadow2056 (04-09-2020)
Old 04-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Burning Brakes

I want more power but I don't want to supercharge my TL since it has so many miles and I don't want to dump $3k+ into it. Lol. So I'm going to get either a 19 Accord Sport 2.0 or a 15 Infiniti Q50 Sport and keep the TL for a daily fitted car.
Stephen Linson (04-11-2020)
Old 04-07-2020, 09:09 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
Sweet baby jesus, look at all of this action! This is great. I see turbos!, shifters!

Yeah wrapping something in vinyl is probably a bitch. I've tinted windows before so i know how difficult it can be.
The following 2 users liked this post by ACCURATEin:
Shadow2056 (04-09-2020), Stephen Linson (04-11-2020)
Old 04-08-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow2056
I want more power but I don't want to supercharge my TL since it has so many miles and I don't want to dump $3k+ into it. Lol. So I'm going to get either a 19 Accord Sport 2.0 or a 15 Infiniti Q50 Sport and keep the TL for a daily fitted car.
If you want something fast, get the Infiniti.

But, the Accord is fun and surprisingly punchy. I enjoyed driving the 2.0 manual - not enough to buy though
Shadow2056 (04-09-2020)
Old 04-08-2020, 10:37 PM
tehLEGOman

Morgan, sorry to hear about your grand mother.
civicdrivr (04-08-2020)
Old 04-09-2020, 08:36 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by civicdrivr
If you want something fast, get the Infiniti.

But, the Accord is fun and surprisingly punchy. I enjoyed driving the 2.0 manual - not enough to buy though

That is true. Just seen another dyno test where the 10AT was putting down 230hp/267tq. Part of me does want to buy the Accord Sport 2.0. But one thing I keep coming back to is the brakes. Lol. I want Brembos dagnabbit. And I don't want to have to install them afterwards. But maybe I can get over that. Especially if the fitment I want on the Accord, the wheels won't fit BBKs unless I use spacers. Don't want to use spacers anymore.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:20 PM

Just gonna leave this here... 🤔
The following 4 users liked this post by Stephen Linson:
ACCURATEin (04-12-2020), bigwavedave25 (04-12-2020), kevinh1919 (04-12-2020), Shadow2056 (04-15-2020)
Old 04-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Invalid User Account

Received 52 Likes on 25 Posts
Just gonna leave this here... 🤔
Nice garage 👍

Harvested the projectors from some old ES300 fog lights for a retrofit into the 07-08 TL fogs.
​​​​​​

The following 2 users liked this post by SilentWrath:
ACCURATEin (04-12-2020), bigwavedave25 (04-12-2020)
Old 04-12-2020, 05:37 PM
Longtime Lurker

Nice guys, looks like some serious quarantine projects in the works. 👍
I've got new valve covers on the way, should arrive this week then I'll get to prepping and painting.
Shadow2056 (04-15-2020)
Old 04-16-2020, 07:54 PM
Longtime Lurker

Heeltoe is still coming through during the 'rona! I thought I wouldn't like that long goofy shift extender I posted earlier in the thread (at least not in the big ole TL), but turns out I love it!! Haha. It's just weird enough that it adds to the driving experience and the extra leverage makes shifting easier. However, it made the rows between gears about a mile long. That CT short shifter I'd been eyeing on the HT website became a necessary mod and I pulled the trigger. I still need to order some solid shift box base bushings to go in at the same time while I have the center console torn up, not planning on doing that twice 😂

I have a feeling that extender started a trickle down mod effect...
- short shifter
- solid shift bushings
- Ktuned clutch MC & Slave upgrade
- other?? 🤣🤣
Old 04-16-2020, 07:57 PM
Longtime Lurker

@SilentWrath Um, that's an awesome lamp you have there! 👍
Old 04-17-2020, 05:00 PM
Invalid User Account

Originally Posted by bigwavedave25
@SilentWrath Um, that's an awesome lamp you have there! 👍
Thanks, the credit goes to my mother though! She makes the best X-Mas gifts. My favorite is probably the walking stick she made!

Was taking a test drive after replacing 4 motor/trans mounts, rebuilt intermediate shaft, PCI spherical compliance bushings, new axles and new spark plugs - decided to stop and grab a picture at the temple. (She drives like a new car now as you can imagine)

The following 3 users liked this post by SilentWrath:
ACCURATEin (04-18-2020), bigwavedave25 (04-18-2020), CLtotheTL32 (04-18-2020)
Old 04-18-2020, 09:50 AM

Received 9,500 Likes on 6,171 Posts
Awesome picture!
Old 04-18-2020, 10:15 AM
tehLEGOman

That garage! That lamp! That short shifter! That white diamond pearl TL!

Yes, one mod certainly can lead to another mod. I am very familiar with that phenomenon.

With that being said, what's everyone ordering this weekend?
Old 04-18-2020, 10:33 AM

I don't think I'm ordering anything. I'm boring and put my Trump money in savings, however, I'm tempted to spend it on flooring since I finally have the rest of my garage looking decent

The following 2 users liked this post by CLtotheTL32:
ACCURATEin (04-21-2020), bigwavedave25 (04-18-2020)
Old 04-18-2020, 12:17 PM
Longtime Lurker

Originally Posted by CLtotheTL32
I don't think I'm ordering anything. I'm boring and put my Trump money in savings, however, I'm tempted to spend it on flooring since I finally have the rest of my garage looking decent
Good Lord, that garage is CLEAN! Looks the exact opposite of mine. Are you thinking about epoxy or those locking garage tiles? I've wanted to epoxy ours for those maintenance spills.

We're doing the same, pocketing that stimulus check for the time being. However, I do need to order a few things:
- Front and rear gaskets to go with my new valve covers that finally arrived.
- VC grommets, think I need 10 total for these covers
- Shifter base bushings

Contemplating ordering another 3 new coilpacks to make it a complete set. I only ordered 3 thinking just replace the bad ones, but now I'm paranoid - should just replace the full set of 6??
Can't remember if I showed you guys this, but here is why I ordered new VC's and Coilpacks..😢 Found 3 warped plug openings on my VC's and one of the coilpacks was cracked because of it. No oil leaks anywhere that I can see, so I think I narrowed it down to failed coilpacks causing spark-out at the top and enough [heat] happened overtime to warp the openings. Should be the cause of my misfire issues, hahaa.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by bigwavedave25
Good Lord, that garage is CLEAN! Looks the exact opposite of mine. Are you thinking about epoxy or those locking garage tiles? I've wanted to epoxy ours for those maintenance spills.
I really want the tiles but they're incredibly expensive compared to epoxy. I might just do epoxy for now and then splurge on tiles when I can justify it
bigwavedave25 (04-19-2020)
Old 04-18-2020, 11:56 PM
tehLEGOman

Before i even read Dave's comment i thought you should epoxy the floor for sure. Should do one of those darker gray tones with high gloss and make it look like marble. Painting the garage floor is surprisingly easy and can be done really fast. I would paint mine again in a heartbeat if i needed to.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:52 AM
Invalid User Account

​​​​​If you ever decide to sell those AP2v1s please let me know.

Garage is very clean and spacious.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:07 AM
tehLEGOman

Tyler i saw you are on your last cruise this morning for a while? What are you gonna do? Die?
Old 04-19-2020, 01:00 PM

Before i even read Dave's comment i thought you should epoxy the floor for sure. Should do one of those darker gray tones with high gloss and make it look like marble. Painting the garage floor is surprisingly easy and can be done really fast. I would paint mine again in a heartbeat if i needed to.
That would look awesome! I'm so down. Maybe this summer/fall

Originally Posted by SilentWrath
​​​​​If you ever decide to sell those AP2v1s please let me know.

Garage is very clean and spacious.
Thanks for the kind words! These are my favorite wheels that Honda ever offered on the S2000, so they're probably not going anywhere, but I'll keep you in mind

Tyler i saw you are on your last cruise this morning for a while? What are you gonna do? Die?
Our little girl is arriving today or tomorrow! I'll have limited time for fun drives for a while
Old 04-19-2020, 05:42 PM
Longtime Lurker

So it's not that hard to epoxy a floor? I've heard it can be a pain with cleaning and stripping before laying the epoxy (not sure how reliable that source was though, haha).
I've never heard of a marble finish, had to look that one up... wow, that would be sweet!!

And ditto on those Ap2-v1 wheels. Always thought those were about the best looking stock wheels of any car. Still want a double pair of the rears to put on my EP3. 😁

Last edited by bigwavedave25; 04-19-2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-19-2020, 10:47 PM
tehLEGOman

Yes i think the epoxy has advanced since the time when i did our garage floor in 2015. There are some really nice options now. I might go look at some recent videos on youtube to see what all is going on. I highly recommend painting garage floors. I does so much to the space.
bigwavedave25 (04-20-2020)
Old 04-20-2020, 04:23 PM
Invalid User Account

Alignment check time. String style.

** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **-fn5qgno.jpg

** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **-psetfrr.jpg

​​​​​​​** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **-pnzmmnv.jpg

​​​​​​​** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **-zzp7ubj.jpg
The following 3 users liked this post by SilentWrath:
ACCURATEin (04-21-2020), bigwavedave25 (04-22-2020), Shadow2056 (04-21-2020)
Old 04-21-2020, 02:29 PM

I really want the tiles but they're incredibly expensive compared to epoxy. I might just do epoxy for now and then splurge on tiles when I can justify it
When you factor in prep work and time, tiles look much more attractive.

Yes i think the epoxy has advanced since the time when i did our garage floor in 2015. There are some really nice options now. I might go look at some recent videos on youtube to see what all is going on. I highly recommend painting garage floors. I does so much to the space.
It all comes down to the prep, and quality epoxy (not the thin shit from Home Depot or Lowes) is pricey. For a long lasting coating, you'll need to acid wash the floors. If your floors are sealed, then you need to grind them. Both take time, since the flooring needs to be completely clean and dry before you can put down the epoxy. That's not even taking into account any cracks that you may want to fix.

I'm biased to tiles, simply due to ease of install, and if you ever have to remove them, they're easy enough to pull out. Epoxy absolutely looks better though.
bigwavedave25 (04-21-2020)
Old 04-21-2020, 11:01 PM
tehLEGOman

I mean, they'll all tell you that there is a lot you need to do to the floor before laying the epoxy but all i did was get it wet and scrub it a little and let it dry. Nothing has lifted.

Quick Reply: ** Official Charlotte Area Chat Thread **