Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Why I Left My Fat Wife

Old 02-22-2009, 01:41 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
Serious question...

How many fellas in here really best friend is a big, fat dude? And while that may be possible, how many fellas in here hit the hot spots with the fattest dude on their friend list as a wingman????

Why are women like that???
LoL to enhance their look I assume. If you are a pretty girl with fat friends you just made yourself look outstanding.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Awww..Poor "lil" squirrel...him not getting up in dem guts deep enough?....

Now, from what I remember, you actually have a big wife right? And you say that he is doing it wrong if his dick can get sore in the pussy and a big girl is on top? Hahahaha...noooooo...YOU are doing it wrong, or not enough, or as Lil' Kim would say:

"You can't work the middle, cuz your thing too little"

Dude, whether I am on top or bottom, I work out. You see squirrel, this is just another one of those areas where you are just not qualified to speak on. This isn't about "bacoooonnnn" or "what am I doing today" or "quick, pull my finger" like you usually play with your other lil friends JediMindTrick and Stogie...noooo lil squirrel! This is about fucking! But I bet you think you do know because you have a kid or two right? Wrong! Busting a nut has nothing to do with pleasing the "puzze`"!!

You see lil squirrel, because of the constant grinding, gyrating and moving back and forth of your wife while she is on top, guess what lil squirrel...your dick actually moves in the pussy and takes a beating!! Its just one we put up with to get that pleasure in lil squirrel, but yeah, it takes a pounding, especially if you have "tonnage" on top like you should have, or would have...Sounds like judging from your comments, you don't have the "size" to take a "seismographic" reading...

But hey, you are obviously not going anywhere for a while lil squirrel, so why don't you take some days and nights off of "here"...and get in some "nut harvesting" with the ol wifey? Whaddaya say? After all...like your avatar indicates...aren't you just a lil squirrel trying to get a nut?...

You are such a fucktard waste of a human being.

No, my wife is not obese. She gained some weight after having two children but has taken it off and is now a petite 120 pounds at 5'2" tall and wears size 4 jeans. So she's not model thin, but she's far from "big".

To clarify, if your pole is actually supporting weight in the woman on top position, then you are not fucking her. She is sitting on your dick.

Now why don't you run off and choke on a huge cock, and don't forget to lick the balls first.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:17 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Was it something I said...

Old 02-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Was it something I said...

No, I think the problem is a lack of comprehension and real world experience on your part. If you were really fucking women then you'd know. But apparently you are fucking 300 pound dudes.