Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Why I Left My Fat Wife

Old 02-19-2009, 03:27 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I also think you guys are missing the point.

The original article was written and distributed to several women's magazines. The profound difference being the substitution of Beta Male with its female equivalent, the Fat Female, and how it dramatically points out the callousness of the original Marie Claire article.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:27 PM
werd

Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
pelosi's thin.

would you rather have a fat wife or pelosi?
I'd rather have sex with Pelosi than a fat woman her age.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
That's cute to say, and really it scores points with chicks, but the reality is that sex is critical to most men - and a fat ogre of a wife is antithetical to our desires for a hot wife (assuming we even decide to get married).
It's not a matter of being "cute". If all you're after in a woman is a hot piece of tail that doesn't want to marry you either, then well you really don't understand what Ken's saying because he's coming from a perspective that you simply don't have.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:35 PM
werd

Originally Posted by svtmike
It's not a matter of being "cute". If all you're after in a woman is a hot piece of tail that doesn't want to marry you either, then well you really don't understand what Ken's saying because he's coming from a perspective that you simply don't have.
Who said it was the only thing that mattered? I didn't, obviously it's not. I'm simply making the point of how critical it is and how it compares to the Beta Male.

I take it no one read the Marie Claire article and was bothered by it. Which highlights my point even further.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Received 108 Likes on 84 Posts
pelosi's thin.

OMG OMG OMG OMG Choices Choices...
Old 02-19-2009, 03:37 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
reading the beta male article now.

Why I Left My Beta Husband

A few years ago, my husband, Mark, and I were at one of those hip downtown restaurants sipping mojitos and nibbling on lime-spiked seviche when one of my bosses appeared from a cloud of Cuban-cigar smoke and patted my shoulder. When I introduced him to Mark, he naturally asked what he did for a living. We both froze.

"I do some freelancing," Mark said.

"He studied film at NYU," I said at the same time.
Mark looked at me and shrugged. "I stay home with our daughter," he said, as my colleague quietly balked.

"He makes it possible for me to do my job," I said, laughing. But inside, I was mortified. Technically, I had it all back then, including a gorgeous toddler and a cool job.

What I didn't have was a husband I felt proud of.

God knows I wanted to be proud of him. Mark is smart and funny and the only person I know who gets off on explaining why the Sherlock Holmes tales are more colonialist than patriarchal. And if you asked me about somebody else's stay-at-home husband, I'd be all over the subject, spouting statistics about how important the father-daughter bond is to girls' self-esteem and how limiting it is to expect women to mind the home front. But living it was completely different.

Maybe it's because the plan wasn't for Mark to be a stay-at-home dad. I went to work when he started graduate school, thinking that I'd head back for my own Ph.D. once he was done. I envisioned us as hard-core academics, reading passages from Joyce to each other while I put together a fancy dinner of organic rutabaga soup with apple crème fraîche swirls on top. Instead, I fell in love with my first job at a small food magazine, and eventually, after a few promotions, I found myself working as a staff writer for a national women's magazine.

Things went less smoothly for Mark. By the time we found out I was pregnant-three years into our marriage-he'd been looking for a job teaching film for six months with no luck. Then he began applying for any old job, but nothing panned out. Still, the minute my pregnancy test flashed its double pink lines at me, I knew I needed to put my career on hold.

I stayed home with our daughter for six months after she was born while Mark continued, yes, looking for a job. In 18 months, he got just two calls. Meanwhile, I was being pursued by headhunters. Eventually, I took an editing job at a health magazine.

I felt like myself again-pitching ideas, doing the witty-banter thing in the halls with my colleagues. But my marriage started to fall apart. I felt guilty about being glad to go back to work, and in my head, I made it Mark's fault. Because he couldn't find a job, I blamed him when I was working late and had to miss the baby's bedtime; it was his fault I had to go in early every day, since the fact that he couldn't find a job meant that I couldn't afford to lose mine.And when I got home, I seethed. I couldn't walk across the living room without tripping over some plastic toy or container of wipes. The baby was in the same little nightgown she'd slept in the night before. There wasn't a hint of dinner on the horizon. He was home all day-couldn't he at least run a freaking load of laundry?

Eventually, communication between Mark and me deteriorated to the point where all we talked about was the baby. Had she gotten enough sleep? What had she eaten for lunch? How could she have run through an entire value pack of diapers in one weekend? "Wait till I tell you what she did," he'd say every once in a while, as we gazed adoringly at the baby and at each other. In those moments- watching him gently rock her to sleep while singing "Punk Rock Girl"-I was reminded why I had once thought Mark was the sexiest man in the world.But our sex life was in ruins. I chalked it up to the transition period all new parents go through. Then one day, I realized it had been almost a year since Mark and I had made love.

Sometimes he'd say, "I really think things would be better for us if we could just be intimate again." Or he'd put the baby to bed early and come into the living room with two glasses of wine and a book of poetry-our classic recipe for seduction-but just the thought of him touching me made me recoil. "Maybe I'm just not a sexual person anymore," I told him, and I honestly meant it.The truth is, I wasn't attracted to him anymore. It wasn't that he'd changed-he still had the same floppy brown hair, bright green eyes, and long freckled limbs that had literally made me quiver when I first met him. But in my head, I'd neutralized him as a sexual being. I wanted to be overwhelmed by the sheer power of his masculinity in the bedroom, but I wasn't. Because I felt like the man in our relationship.

We went to see a therapist. "Don't you think I resent you for how easy it is for you?" Mark asked me during one session. "You have this great job, and I'm home like a slave, running errands, taking care of your shit, and you can't even spare me five minutes of conversation at the end of the day." I think it was the first time I'd actually listened to what he had to say in years. He said that he was angry with me for always putting work first and angry with himself for not being able to find a job. He said he didn't appreciate being treated like a nanny-slash-housekeeper- slash-gardener. But what alternatives was he offering?We separated a few months later.

In retrospect, I realized I had this preconceived idea of what a sexy, attractive man should be like. I imagined being married to, well, someone like me. Someone whose job sounds interesting to other people. Someone who walks out the door with a pressed shirt on, a leather briefcase, and a confident gait. Someone who wins bread. Does that make me a sexist? "I always felt embarrassed and guilty-you had all these ambitions for me that I felt like I wasn't living up to," Mark said to me after our divorce.

So nobody was more surprised than I was when I went ahead and fell for another stay-at-home dad.

Here's the difference, though: Jason knows what he wants-and it's not a corner office. He wants to have his afternoons free to hit the park with my daughter or paint or translate the writings of Pablo Neruda. There's nothing thwarted or self-pitying about him. When we're cooking dinner together on Friday nights in a kitchen fragrant with curry, or trying to drink coffee in bed on Sunday mornings while my daughter dances around us, I'm so attracted to him that it's all I can do not to rip his clothes off then and there.

Put it this way: Whether it's me or the fort he's holding, I think it's damn sexy.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
Im just saying that sometimes you should look at the inner person.

Because men and women have different criteria for what makes them attractive. Why that isn't obvious by now I have no idea.
You're right, and I respect your decision, but talking generally what if it was reversed and you were the one that was obese and your wife wanted to leave you for some smokin hot guy .

Most women put up with having obese husbands, but men can't put up with having obese wives. Most times women are big is because they are depressed. I think divorce is an extreme reaction to the displeasure in our spouses. I completely agree with you that it's hard to make love with someone who's huge, but we should help support them to lose weight.

And we're not talking "just" a couple of pounds here either.
Oh, I'm sure...

Here's a funny article about the improtance of having an obese wife:

The Importance of Having an Obese Wife

There are few women that are as useful as an obese wife. She is more useful than the legendary sacred cow. It is true that she does not pull a plow or supply gallons of milk but she has many other assets. Obese wives are known as the work horse of the family. She will work until she is

totally exhausted. Without her the foundation of the family would be weakened. The kitchen is her main domain where she is in charge of serving the household. Even if she eats half the food in the refrigerator she is highly valued as the cook. Because of her enormous appetite she is forced to spend much of her time on the toilet bowl. Her desire to serve is unmatchable. She will perform any task that is possible for her family and never complain. She is extremely unattractive so no normal man will desire her; because of this her husband is assured of her loyalty. New clothing or cosmetics are the last thing on the mind of a very heavy wife. She has accepted her bulky body and will never make any attempt to beautify it. Her husband doesn't have to spend any money wining and dining her because she is not interested in being seen in public. The only time she will leave the house is to go food shopping or fix the garden. The costs of keeping her are next to nothing since she desires only food
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...fe.html?cat=41
Old 02-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Race Director

pelosi's thin.

Old 02-19-2009, 03:45 PM
What Would Don Draper Do?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so the wifey in the beta male article was turned off from her stay-at-home husband, and after separation, she ended up falling in love with (surprise!) another stay-at-home husband. but this time, he was confident in himself and wasn't a self-pity act. and she was attracted by that.

the husband in the fat wife article was turned off from his fat stay-at-home wife. after separation, he ends up falling in love with (surprise!) a hottie. and he was attracted by that.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

beta male was kinda lame....
Old 02-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
That's cute to say, and really it scores points with chicks, but the reality is that sex is critical to most men - and a fat ogre of a wife is antithetical to our desires for a hot wife (assuming we even decide to get married).
Of course its critical and I won't deny that it affects things. But I'm also not marrying a trophy either. I'm marrying my best friend

BTW I'm just going with what the article is saying, not any sort of condemnation of anyone here.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
I also think you guys are missing the point.

The original article was written and distributed to several women's magazines. The profound difference being the substitution of Beta Male with its female equivalent, the Fat Female, and how it dramatically points out the callousness of the original Marie Claire article.
Totally agree
Old 02-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Team Owner

Who said it was the only thing that mattered? I didn't, obviously it's not. I'm simply making the point of how critical it is and how it compares to the Beta Male.
I must have misunderstood -- you seemed to be dismissing Ken's statement as "cute".

I take it no one read the Marie Claire article and was bothered by it. Which highlights my point even further.
I make it a point to not care about shit like that.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,233 Likes on 823 Posts
Originally Posted by svtmike
You're a good man whiskers.
My wife was pretty thin when we married. She had two kids and that took a toll on her shape. She's been exercising and has lost weight the past few years.

We've had our difficulties over the years, but they haven't been related to weight (hers or mine).
Why? Because I didn't break up with her after she got heavier or when I lost weight? As I said, she has all the other qualities that make her a terrific woman (not to mention her $600K job)...I would be an idiot to be shallow.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^WOW 600k
Old 02-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by greco9885
^^WOW 600k
Yes, plus a lot of other good stuff like the good wife, mom, sister crap....
Old 02-19-2009, 07:08 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
My thinking on marrying a fat woman is the same on marrying an ugly woman. When do you get to the point of discovering the inner beauty? When you first see her across the room? If these are not people that you KNOW beforehand, I can't see how you get to the "good part" before you are scared away by the sight of her.

Women are more emotionally drawn to men, than the reverse. So a woman can get into deep conversation with a guy who is less than "aesthetic to the eyes" than most, and feel blessed to know his redeemable qualities. Men are more likely to look for eye-candy at the bar, and then settle for subpar after one too many, rather than pick out a fat chick and see if she has "redeemable qualities".

THE EXCEPTION: If you already know someone and they become obese on your watch (relationship), then the attraction from "within" mentioned here has been woven into the fabric of the relationship and is therefore a valuable component of it. So yes, she is your soulmate and you don't leave her for the Olsen twins...

But without any history, from 0-60...I don't believe anyone here is hunting any Orcas with the thought in mind of finding one with 'redeemable qualities" unless you are her mirror or you just like chunky but funky! (Though I do admit 600K does make a motherfucker wanna suck it up and just slingshot her ass Ho-Hos to keep her beaming and the green backs streaming)...Some people just jump on the feel good story and ride that shit into the ground in here...fat chicks are out and I don't give a damn if they turn water into wine or piss into Mountain Dew. But don't get me wrong, if your story fits the aforementioned exception like Whiskers does...then yeah, hang in there...anything less is uncivilized...
Old 02-19-2009, 07:11 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
I think this is the first time ever I've seen a serious Whiskers post.

Subscribed
Old 02-19-2009, 07:13 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Oh yeah, and fuck that bitch in the Beta article...thats the kind of broad that I love to make my sex slave, rape her coffers, and leave her mad ass wondering where that black motherfucker went...

Those are the purse first and ass last bitches...
Old 02-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by darksom1
My thinking on marrying a fat woman is the same on marrying an ugly woman. When do you get to the point of discovering the inner beauty? When you first see her across the room? If these are not people that you KNOW beforehand, I can't see how you get to the "good part" before you are scared away by the sight of her.

Women are more emotionally drawn to men, than the reverse. So a woman can get into deep conversation with a guy who is less than "aesthetic to the eyes" than most, and feel blessed to know his redeemable qualities. Men are more likely to look for eye-candy at the bar, and then settle for subpar after one too many, rather than pick out a fat chick and see if she has "redeemable qualities".

THE EXCEPTION: If you already know someone and they become obese on your watch (relationship), then the attraction from "within" mentioned here has been woven into the fabric of the relationship and is therefore a valuable component of it. So yes, she is your soulmate and you don't leave her for the Olsen twins...

But without any history, from 0-60...I don't believe anyone here is hunting any Orcas with the thought in mind of finding one with 'redeemable qualities" unless you are her mirror or you just like chunky but funky! (Though I do admit 600K does make a motherfucker wanna suck it up and just slingshot her ass Ho-Hos to keep her beaming and the green backs streaming)...Some people just jump on the feel good story and ride that shit into the ground in here...fat chicks are out and I don't give a damn if they turn water into wine or piss into Mountain Dew. But don't get me wrong, if your story fits the aforementioned exception like Whiskers does...then yeah, hang in there...anything less is uncivilized...
I think its a lot easier to see the inner beauty of a big woman compared to an ugly one. Its easier to loose weight then to not be ugly. Also, some people (like me) like how bigger women look (I can't say that anyone likes the way an ugly woman looks).

If your second paragraph is saying that women are less shallow then men, then I agree with that.

As far as the exception...I am sure that marriages and relationships have ended because on person (man or woman) let themself go in some way (weight or otherwise). If you truely love someone, that won't be the case.

Maybe I do like chunky but funky.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:23 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I think its a lot easier to see the inner beauty of a big woman compared to an ugly one.
I would be inclined to agree, because at the very least you may want to befriend one if she has personality. Ugly will be ugly on Thursday night, and scare the shit out of you on Friday morning...
Old 02-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

I would be inclined to agree, because at the very least you may want to befriend one if she has personality. Ugly will be ugly on Thursday night, and scare the shit out of you on Friday morning...

On another note I love onion:

My Morbidly Obese Wife Said The Most Interesting Thing The Other Day

BY HOWARD GUZMAN
JULY 30, 2008

After 23 years of marriage, you'd think there would be nothing in the world my morbidly obese wife could do to surprise me anymore. You'd say, "Howard, I bet you know just about everything there is to know about that massive woman of yours." But I guess I still have a lot to learn, because yesterday morning my wife, who is quite fat, turns her head to me and says, "They should do a game show hosted by that father from Growing Pains."

Just like that!

I just laughed and thought to myself, "That's my 450-pound wife for you—always full of surprises!" It's times like these, when she catches me off guard with an insightful comment, that I remember why I married her in the first place. My Kate is truly one of the sweetest, fattest, smartest people I know. She's not only my enormous wife—she's my enormous best friend.

And she's funny, too! Whenever we have guests over at the house, watch out, because my unhealthily overweight wife keeps everyone on their toes with her trademark wit! Like three years ago on my birthday, she gave me this card that had an old man on the front with only four teeth in his mouth, and on the inside it said "Happy Four-Teeth-ith Birthday!" Kate was already giggling before I walked over to her couch-bed to grab the card from between her pudgy, bloated sausage-fingers, so of course I knew something was up. Sure enough, another Kate classic! Boy, my dirigible-sized wife sure knows how to make me laugh.

It's so important to marry someone you can talk to. Over the course of any relationship, you go through lots of ups and downs. On the good days, you're traveling around and going to dinner parties and everyone's still able to fit through standard doorways, but other days are harder, and you've got to be able to cheer each other up when things get tough and you can no longer share a bed in any real sense of the term. But no matter how bad things get, I can always rely on good old immobile-flesh-mound Kate to make me smile.

God, I'm so lucky to have such a fat interesting fat wife.

She really is one of a kind, my Kate. Whenever I see her reading books on treating the various skin disorders that result from chronic obesity or just drowning in her own sweat, I can tell the wheels in her head are spinning. She never stops thinking! Every day, she's thinking and thinking and eating and widening…growing. It's like every part of her is bigger than the next. She's not even a woman anymore, she's just this—this thing I inject insulin into while it consumes stacks of honey-glazed ham like a thresher and says the most adorable things when it isn't wheezing or choking on its own spit and bile.

I love my wife!

Just yesterday we were watching the news and John McCain started talking about how Barack Obama wants to make gas unaffordable for middle-class Americans, and then my wife kind of swayed her arms back and forth to work up the momentum to shift her body in my direction, and as the bulk of what was once her left breast toppled down her expansive upper belly and under her right arm, she said, "Gas is already unaffordable for most middle-class Americans." And wouldn't you know it, as soon as it was his turn to speak, I'll be damned if Obama didn't say almost the same thing!

I swear, if she'd been upright and wasn't being strangled by her own neck flab, I could have kissed her.

I don't mean to go on and on bragging about my amazing wife who's killing herself with food, so I'll just tell you one more vintage Kate story. It's a doozy. See, back in college, my then-not- unspeakably-obese wife lived in a sorority house that used to throw these wild parties. And one time, Kate had a few too many and—well, there was this bra hanging from a ceiling fan and—or was it the staircase? Darn it, she was just telling me yesterday in the kitchen. We were talking about her old sorority and college, and she was telling me about this Halloween party they threw and I realized the skin folds of her underarms were no longer symmetrical and then she said….

Oh, you know what, I just don't tell it as well as my heaving sack of a wife does.

Old 02-19-2009, 07:36 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Stop googling fat chick stories!

LOL @ "dirigible"...even I had to look that shit up...

Last edited by darksom1; 02-19-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:41 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

She's not even a woman anymore, she's just this—this thing I inject insulin into while it consumes stacks of honey-glazed ham like a thresher
That fucking had me crying!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Banned

Received 84 Likes on 67 Posts
fat girls piss me off.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:44 PM
Drifting

@ this thread

if you like fat chicks, more power to you. you're making the world a better place...i mean someone has to be with them.

for the rest of us, we'll stick to our shallow ways.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:45 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Dicorp
@ this thread

if you like fat chicks, more power to you. you're making the world a better place...i mean someone has to be with them.

for the rest of us, we'll stick to our shallow ways.
Damn right! I'm a shallow motherfucker, and fat girls can't swim in shallow water!
Old 02-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Banned

Received 84 Likes on 67 Posts
oh shit that last story had me about to piss myself.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:04 PM
dumber than a box of hair

My thinking on marrying a fat woman is the same on marrying an ugly woman.
A wise man once said:

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife,
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall.
As soon as he marries her
Then she starts to do
The things that will break his heart.
But if you make an ugly woman your wife,
You'll be happy for the rest of your life,
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time,
She'll always give you peace of mind.

Don't let your friends say
You have no taste,
Go ahead and marry anyway,
Though her face is ugly,
Her eyes don't match,
Take it from me she's a better catch.

Say man.
Hey baby.
Saw your wife the other day.
Yeah?
Yeah, she's ugly.
Yeah, she's ugly but she sure can cook.
Yeah?. Okay.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Team Owner

Why? Because I didn't break up with her after she got heavier or when I lost weight? As I said, she has all the other qualities that make her a terrific woman (not to mention her $600K job)...I would be an idiot to be shallow.
Never mind. You are just whoring yourself out to your sugar mommy.

I think I'll call you "Anna Nicole" from now on.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:20 PM
Burning Brakes

its just genetics...look at any other species, the females always go to the "alpha male" with the best resources...thankfully we are more civilized than that or i'd be screwed, because im po
Old 02-19-2009, 10:27 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
The only thing that kept me motivated enough to keep reading the story was my misconception that the story was about the OP.

I guess I was fooled.

The funny thing about the story is how it can go both ways, if we get fat we're less attractive and our wives end up looking for other younger, attractive men.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Damn right! I'm a shallow motherfucker, and fat girls can't swim in shallow water!

They can float.

My luck lately has been the Plus size woman. After posting in this thread, my luck isnt bout to change
Old 02-19-2009, 11:11 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by niju321
its just genetics...look at any other species, the females always go to the "alpha male" with the best resources...thankfully we are more civilized than that or i'd be screwed, because im po
In the primate world, the strong survive...just like in the concrete jungle. So if you are weak, you will get weeded out one way or the other...civilized just means she can text message you and laugh at you as opposed to waiting until you get to her table...
Old 02-20-2009, 01:32 PM
Burning Brakes

In the primate world, the strong survive...just like in the concrete jungle. So if you are weak, you will get weeded out one way or the other...civilized just means she can text message you and laugh at you as opposed to waiting until you get to her table...
were that so id definitely be screwed....i'm exceedingly skinny
Old 02-21-2009, 02:07 AM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by niju321
were that so id definitely be screwed....i'm exceedingly skinny
Well hopefully your metabolism will decrease as you age, if not you should consult a doctor if you have trouble gaining weight. I have read that a overactive metabolism could be a symptom of diabetes.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I brought this up to my girl and shes like ew, id never get fat.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:31 AM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by greco9885
I brought this up to my girl and shes like ew, id never get fat.
Give her a decade.....
Old 02-21-2009, 06:43 AM
registered pw

Received 354 Likes on 252 Posts
Give her a decade.....
she's only 20

i am not in any way attracted to fat chicks. If something happened to mrs. dallison it would never change how i feel towards her mentally or phsically.

I worked with a girl who was a few years younger than me. She is overweight but she carries herself very well and has a very warped sense of humor. Because of the typee of caring hilarious human she is, you don't really notice her weight.
Old 02-21-2009, 07:12 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by dallison
Because of the typee of caring hilarious human she is, you don't really notice her weight.
Her man would beg to differ...everytime she got on top...if the numbers (weight) soar, the "pole" is sore...

Quick Reply: Why I Left My Fat Wife