Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

so confused, gf had drunken sex (pg. 7 Update)

Old 01-17-2006, 11:26 AM
Outnumbered at home

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fuzzy02CLS
That's sucks! I feel for you!

Do you still trust her? That's what you have to ask yourself.
If it was rape, ok, but then again she shouldn't have put herself in that situation. If she's did cheat & is just trying to cover it up, that's no good either.

I might sound cold, but if it was me, I'd leave her.

are you fucking kidding? So you are pretty much blaming the rape victim (assuming she is) for what happened? What an asshole comment to make. Yeah, she should have been more careful but at the end of the day she is the victim.

You sound like one of those guys that say the girl was asking for it when she wears a short skirt
Old 01-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Received 76 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by 95gt

are you fucking kidding? So you are pretty much blaming the rape victim (assuming she is) for what happened? What an asshole comment to make. Yeah, she should have been more careful but at the end of the day she is the victim.

You sound like one of those guys that say the girl was asking for it when she wears a short skirt

Its never the victims fault. NEVER. She didnt ask for it.
Why would you leave her? This is the time when she would need someone the most. I cant believe that people think the way you do.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Thriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't read the replies but my question to you is if YOU can live with it. It may sound unfair and cold but if you cannot put it to rest in your own mind and heart the both of you will always have this "thing" that never goes away.

Your g/f will definitely need counselling etc...but if you stay with her you might need some too.

I dunno what I wud do...depends a lot on the relationship. Sorry to hear it.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Advanced

If you are confusing and hurt, why don't you just calm down and wait for this thing to play out? "Time will heal all wounds"

I don't think that you want to meet him face on. He will tell a different side and it will make you more confuse. Worst, somebody is going to get hurt. I bet that he will have backup with him.

Rape or not Rape, the damage is done. If she can move on, that is great. She just learn a valuable lesson in a hard way. If you can't move on, then maybe this relationship is not mean to be. Good Luck
Old 01-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Suzuka Master

My condolences for your situation. It must be very hard for you.

Did she give him oral?
Old 01-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 223 Likes on 184 Posts
Originally Posted by 95gt

No no I'm not saying anything like that. Just saying I'm sure her & her friends could have made some better choices & avoided that whole situation.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by SwervinCL

Its never the victims fault. NEVER. She didnt ask for it.
Why would you leave her? This is the time when she would need someone the most. I cant believe that people think the way you do.
I meant leave her if it turned out she was lying about it.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:26 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Purple Yam
If she can move on, that is great. She just learn a valuable lesson in a hard way.
Hmm, and what "valuable lesson" did she "learn in a hard way" exactly?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by rise
My condolences for your situation. It must be very hard for you.

Did she give him oral?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
Hmm, and what "valuable lesson" did she "learn in a hard way" exactly?
Kind of want to know that answer myself.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:40 PM

Received 58 Likes on 34 Posts
Well I asked first!

Seriously, still totally taken aback by some people's thoughts, ideas, judgements, feelings, total lack of understanding, and insensitivity surrounding this whole topic.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:55 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Originally Posted by Street Spirit
Well I asked first!

Seriously, still totally taken aback by some people's thoughts, ideas, judgements, feelings, total lack of understanding, and insensitivity surrounding this whole topic.
Well, it was hard to really understand the whole situation from that first post. It sounds like it could be rape, then it sounded like she just cheated on him. It was hard to say, thats probably where the lack of everything you said was.
It was just starting to sound more and more like she just cheated on him.
The whole situation is very unfortunate/
Old 01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Advanced

When I said valuable action, I mean like:

1. Be responsible for yourself. Remember she does not have to be that drunk in the first place.
2. Hanging out with the wrong crowd. What kind of best friend left you behind when you are drunk and with a boy nonetherless? That is not a friend, that is an accomplice or an accessory to rape.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:16 PM
05 WDP 6MT

Originally Posted by gary_william
it is either one of 2 options

1. she was raped. In this case proceed to the law and arrest the guy.

or

2. getting drunk released her inner slut. In this case proceed to the guy and thank him for freeing you of her.

I've been in my fair share of Drunken Fun, but I think she could've tried a tiny bit hard to stop the guy...
Old 01-17-2006, 05:20 PM
05 WDP 6MT

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
but she said she made sure he was wearing a condom.
wow
Old 01-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by dooky211

I've been in my fair share of Drunken Fun, but I think she could've tried a tiny bit hard to stop the guy...
I guess telling him to stop and pushing him off of her werent enough?
Old 01-17-2006, 05:45 PM
05 WDP 6MT

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO
I guess telling him to stop and pushing him off of her werent enough?
Sure it is... making sure the guy uses a condom gets the point across even better!!
Old 01-17-2006, 05:50 PM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
I still say you shoulda busted her jaw.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
From my previous posts, you must understand that I am not putting any blame on her for the alleged rape. However, I must agree, to some extent, that she should could have done much more to prevent the potential for this type of situation. Again, if the facts are as they are stated, the guy is definitely to blame and should be held accountable for his actions.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:54 AM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
I would insist that she does something about this. Sitting and forgetting that it never happened would upset me to the point of leaving her. Sorry, but I don't want to be with a girl like that. I might stick around for a little while to make sure she was OK, but all of my romantic interest in her would vanish.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:00 AM
Senior Moderator

As I said I can relate cause it happend to me. She should be able to go to the cops months after. The girl I knew did. The guy denied it & said it was consented. He spent 1 night in jail, & for some reason the girl dropped the charges. I questioned it then, & a few years after we stopped seeing each other she did some messed up things that made me think the rape she said happend wasn't so.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Suzuka Master

Maybe it was rape, and it messed her up, and that's why she did those messed up things.
Old 01-18-2006, 08:53 AM
John Starks - The Dunk

I would say give her the benefit of the doubt.....sounds like a rape case to me. I would make sure she does something legally about this, things like this shouldn't be forgotten.

I'm amazed as to some of the comments that I have read here. She is in no way to blame, unless she is lying about the whole thing and wasn't raped.

Last edited by yuhoo22; 01-18-2006 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,461 Likes on 3,055 Posts
Originally Posted by yuhoo22
I would say give her the benefit of the doubt.....sounds like a rape case to me. I would make sure she does something legally about this, things like this shouldn't be forgotten.

I'm amazed as to some of the comments that I have read here. She is in no way to blame, unless she is lying about the whole thing and wasn't raped.
if she came to during which is what it sounded like all along even when you were typing angrily, then it was rape, and he should rot in jail. Fuck that sob, don't go after him, but help her find the courage to do something out of respect for herself, it will help her in the long run.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Beauty is a curse...

Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
...She said they never did anything besides actual intercourse (like no kissing etc) but she said she made sure he was wearing a condom which makes me think she kinda wanted to...

I hope never to be in your situation, but by going on what you said, she fucked up. She was drunk, yes, but she should be responsible enough to have someone reliable to take her home. It would be tough pressing charges, especially since he used a condom. It all sounds pretty fishy for me.

and you got to remember...girls are pretty evil and us guys can be really gullible. Hope all goes well. Be supportive but careful as well.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Banned

condoms > * venereal disease
Old 01-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Im so CrUnK

Originally Posted by Accurate
I hope never to be in your situation, but by going on what you said, she fucked up. She was drunk, yes, but she should be responsible enough to have someone reliable to take her home. It would be tough pressing charges, especially since he used a condom. It all sounds pretty fishy for me.

and you got to remember...girls are pretty evil and us guys can be really gullible. Hope all goes well. Be supportive but careful as well.

i couldnt agree with you more.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,180 Likes on 688 Posts
Argh i still have no idea, she talked to a crisis center who said she could press charges but it would be hard since she didnt go to the hospital. I didnt talk to the kid because it isnt worth it but i would love the cops to go scare the shit outta him by even just showing up. I doubt my gf is going to do anything because she always lets things go and wants to forget which has gotten us in my fights before. Best of all her roommate who left the night of the whole incident decided to put a picture of my gf and her on the fridge with this fucker in the background, what the hell?

I also asked how she remembered he was wearing a condom since she didnt remember much else and she said she thought she saw it on but now is worried. Apparently she just convinced herself that he had one on. An STD or a baby would really top things off
Old 01-20-2006, 03:30 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

dude... your 23 fuck this bitch

SHES PLAYIN YOU!!!!

"oh i was drunk" Cry cry ... wimper

SHE USES THAT AS AN EXCUSE

no kissing!?

what the fuck kinda horny guy just goes in directly for the pussy....im almost certain fore play was involved... and her not wanting to press charges is because deep inside she knows him and her both condoned the intercourse...thats it she made sure he had a condom on isnt thinking if he had it on or not she made sure he had it before engageing in the process of fucking...dont be rough on yourself giving her all benefits of the doubt because you care for her...she had sex... and it didnt include your balls and penis regardless she fucking up like that probably isnt a fuck up she didnt fight it or anything.... she hoe bagged your ass son kick it to the curb....

not wanting to get people into trouble what a lame ass cop out
Old 01-20-2006, 03:31 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

hoe ass sleezy girl friends make girls do hoe ass sleezy things...
Old 01-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Originally Posted by SanJoseRoller
dude... your 23 fuck this bitch

SHES PLAYIN YOU!!!!

"oh i was drunk" Cry cry ... wimper

SHE USES THAT AS AN EXCUSE

no kissing!?

what the fuck kinda horny guy just goes in directly for the pussy....im almost certain fore play was involved... and her not wanting to press charges is because deep inside she knows him and her both condoned the intercourse...thats it she made sure he had a condom on isnt thinking if he had it on or not she made sure he had it before engageing in the process of fucking...dont be rough on yourself giving her all benefits of the doubt because you care for her...she had sex... and it didnt include your balls and penis regardless she fucking up like that probably isnt a fuck up she didnt fight it or anything.... she hoe bagged your ass son kick it to the curb....

not wanting to get people into trouble what a lame ass cop out

So your saying that you would make out with some girl after she had been throwing up huh?

I wouldnt be kissin no one that had been throwin up, not anyone. Thats just plain disgusting.

Didnt your mom tell you if you dont have anything intelligent to say, to not say anything at all?
Old 01-20-2006, 02:04 PM
I SMELL NAWZ

So your saying that you would make out with some girl after she had been throwing up huh?

I wouldnt be kissin no one that had been throwin up, not anyone. Thats just plain disgusting.

Didnt your mom tell you if you dont have anything intelligent to say, to not say anything at all?

Did i say i would make out with girls that threw up?

I feel that the whole oh "i threw up everywhere" talk is all an excuse to make shit sound better. There was probably more involved then she let him know.

My mom told me to tell people like you to fuck off.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Burning Brakes

My mom told me to tell people like you to fuck off.

Old 01-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Did i say i would make out with girls that threw up?

I feel that the whole oh "i threw up everywhere" talk is all an excuse to make shit sound better. There was probably more involved then she let him know.

My mom told me to tell people like you to fuck off
Please tell me how you really feel?
Old 01-20-2006, 08:13 PM
Burning Brakes

"SanJoseRoller"

your name says it all you little e-thug....what you know about life and love, i could fit on my little finger...if you would have bothered to read ALL posts, i (hope) you would have a different opinion about the lady in question.....yes, some women do lie about rape..that is one of the lowest crimes i can imagine.....for me, it's right up there with child molesters....you don't lie about that...but you need to be a littlle more sensitive...
Old 01-20-2006, 10:16 PM
I SMELL NAWZ

whats up with all the assumptions?

"gangster"?

sanjose is where im from, roller for the car....

im not going to comment anymore i threw down my

some of you got your panties in a bunch bout it

Last edited by SanJoseRoller; 01-20-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:29 PM
Burning Brakes

whats up with all the assumptions?

"gangster"?

who called you a "gangster"?
Old 01-20-2006, 11:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Andrea25
who called you a "gangster"?
I guess for him "e-thug" = "gangster" ?
Old 01-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Burning Brakes

well, he's trying to be like :i'm all tough, dump that bitch"

i'm just interested to know how he would treat the sitch if it was someone close to HIM
Old 01-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Nom Nom Nom Nom

Originally Posted by Andrea25
well, he's trying to be like :i'm all tough, dump that bitch"

i'm just interested to know how he would treat the sitch if it was someone close to HIM
I would like to know if he would have treated his girlfriend the same way if she would have came home from a party and said that she had just got raped. What a great guy. Im sure some lady will be THRILLED to call you her man. thats my , so go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quick Reply: so confused, gf had drunken sex (pg. 7 Update)