Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

so confused, gf had drunken sex (pg. 7 Update)

Old 02-07-2006, 11:29 AM
fdl
Senior Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do we have a new amoeba?
Old 02-08-2006, 10:44 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Dude, just read the thread. Sorry this has happened, but get over it and move on as everyone has said. Most of us have been there and done that and understand what you are going through emotionally...but you do have to get over this thing. You are gonna have to stay away from her, her friends, and anybody else connected to her....simple as that. If you were brave enough...I would tell you to go to this interview with her friend and try to hook up with her just out of spite....but in your case...this wont work...just stay as far away from them as possible. As somebody pointed out already...she lied about something pretty major here....you dont want somebody like this as a "keeper" anyway. She is a liar man....and she isnt likely to change if you go back with her, trust me.

Not to mention they seem to be fairly manipulative people....which tend to fall into the liar category for the most part....so this is par for the course for them? Dont play the game dude.....

There are a LOT of us here often late night (when you are feeling the weakest)....if you feel the need to call her....PM us and we can get you back on track! Or at least it is somebody to sound off with. Shit...I feel for ya dude.....you were a loyal friend and expected the same from your mate and they let you down....hard to get over....but it will be ok the more time you get under your belt forging forward building a life without her. If we can help you through the tough times....give us a shout! Its better than regressing back to the woman and staying on this insane path to nowhere!

Last edited by MichaelBenz; 02-08-2006 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:51 AM
I SMELL NAWZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
Dude, just read the thread. Sorry this has happened, but get over it and move on as everyone has said. Most of us have been there and done that and understand what you are going through emotionally...but you do have to get over this thing. You are gonna have to stay away from her, her friends, and anybody else connected to her....simple as that. If you were brave enough...I would tell you to go to this interview with her friend and try to hook up with her just out of spite....but in your case...this wont work...just stay as far away from them as possible. As somebody pointed out already...she lied about something pretty major here....you dont want somebody like this as a "keeper" anyway. She is a liar man....and she isnt likely to change if you go back with her, trust me.

Not to mention they seem to be fairly manipulative people....which tend to fall into the liar category for the most part....so this is par for the course for them? Dont play the game dude.....

There are a LOT of us here often late night (when you are feeling the weakest)....if you feel the need to call her....PM us and we can get you back on track! Or at least it is somebody to sound off with. Shit...I feel for ya dude.....you were a loyal friend and expected the same from your mate and they let you down....hard to get over....but it will be ok the more time you get under your belt forging forward building a life without her. If we can help you through the tough times....give us a shout! Its better than regressing back to the woman and staying on this insane path to nowhere!
that was the nicest thing i read all week
Old 05-25-2006, 02:36 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

OK dude...been several months now...tell us that you no longer know this chick and are well on your way to a new mate...or having fun partying your ass off with your new friends! Hopefully you will tell us this is her....
Old 05-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
OK dude...been several months now...tell us that you no longer know this chick and are well on your way to a new mate...or having fun partying your ass off with your new friends! Hopefully you will tell us this is her....

I am surprised you ventured over here.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:54 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Ol Blue Eyes
I am surprised you ventured over here.
Ya..I was just messing around a few months back and ventured this way....interesting funny shit over here man! Nothing to do at work...was checking out a group buy and hit "my account" and this one popped up again - reminded me...figured I would read up...lol.

Then I have been to the "do you make any noize when you masterbate" thread....from there to the "I lied about my age thread" ... this shit kills me man! Better than Oprah at a buffet after a sunday run!
Old 05-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Intermediate

leave her ass. if she loved u she would have never got herself in the position for anything to happen. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this coming from a chick. it is NOT hard to say NO!!!!!!! and ive been very drunk but never so drunk i didnt know some guy was gonna fuck me ( lame!!! ) u can do better!
Old 05-25-2006, 04:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by roriz03cl
leave her ass. if she loved u she would have never got herself in the position for anything to happen. PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this coming from a chick. it is NOT hard to say NO!!!!!!! and ive been very drunk but never so drunk i didnt know some guy was gonna fuck me ( lame!!! ) u can do better!

you do know this happened four and a half months ago right?
Old 05-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Intermediate

lol...i was wandering how it hopped up to the top of the posts..oh well atleast i have voiced my opinion!
Old 05-26-2006, 12:41 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Ol Blue Eyes
you do know this happened four and a half months ago right?
And you know those chicks are still playing with this dudes head too..lol! He didnt seem strong enough to get over it fast enough....!
Old 05-26-2006, 03:49 PM
XOXOXOXOX

Oh shit, sorry dude I just read this. I had much reservation in telling you this esp. since you obviously care so much for her. So, befor you read the white text let me ask you one question. If she simply cheated on you and she had great remorse for what she did would you forgive her.

If your answer is no..She is fucking LYING TO YOU. She is so upset cuz she thinks your gonna leave her and she probably does love you and knows what a huge fuck up it was. If she remembers him touching her she let it happen. Logically anyone that has sex and remembers parts of it but never said stop (or until she got up) its NOT RAPE. I really feel for you cuz she has manipulated you. Her friends hooked her up with him too so dont trust those bitches either! Im so sorry hun. I hope you find happiness with someone less full of shit. You might wonder how I know this (dont ask).
Old 05-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Suzuka Master

^^Didn't you say that's how you found your current guy? Cuz his c*ck was bigger/better or something?
Old 05-26-2006, 09:17 PM
XOXOXOXOX

Originally Posted by Mike97 3.0P
^^Didn't you say that's how you found your current guy? Cuz his c*ck was bigger/better or something?
My BF and I were already broke up but it was his friend I hooked up with. Way bigger way nicer! We all were friends again but he was just a Fup dude.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,180 Likes on 688 Posts
haha yes i'm finally over her but things got a lot worse before i actually stopped talking to her. I have actually found a very nice new girl

Oh for the record the nice comment on page 11 by always acura was in fact my ex gf meagan who did this wonderful thing. Hey megs She seems to check the site on a regular basis now and last i talked to her said it was pretty extertaining, guess she is reading about Water-s and his wife Best advice i can give is dont take shit because it only gets worse and it ends up costing you lots of money when you get wasted with her and do dumb dumb shit and end up with the boys in blue hauling you in Worst part is i dont even remember the night

Last edited by 1StGenCL; 05-31-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Suzuka Master

^^^So she was basically calling herself a lying c*unt?
Old 05-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Banned

At this point in time who cares.... he has moved on (good for him)

Case closed... thread needs to be locked...
Old 06-01-2006, 07:55 AM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,180 Likes on 688 Posts
Yeah, that's what she does. I found it weird that a noob wrote something like that and in her favorite color (every IM and email of hers is that color) plus i didnt say i went to UF so i looked into it. For some weird reason putting herself down makes her feel better, mostly for the attention
Speaking of attention she called me last night and left me a message to please call her and then sent me a text at 1:53 AM that said
"Please call me you are the only thing that makes me feel normal and alive"
and then at 2:17
"Please help me"

Again a cry for attention but i really had no urge to pick up, while i wish her no harm she needs to get over herself

Last edited by 1StGenCL; 06-01-2006 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Suzuka Master

Old 06-01-2006, 08:27 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
I don't understand why these threads should be locked? If the thread has come to end than people will simply stop posting in it.

Who knows, maybe in years or months from now 1StGenCL or his ex will feel like adding to it.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:12 AM
Banned

I propose a gang bang between alwaysacura and Minch and Mizzouse. AkuraCL should be there to direct the action and take pics for the rest of us....
Old 06-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
i wonder why she didn't stop him from touching her. hummmmm