Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Selfish when on the rag?

Old 07-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Originally Posted by amisconception
Women 101 = If she doesn't satisfy me she's not a sex slave and therefore pointless to have around and I should just find someone else.
Fixed...
Old 07-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Originally Posted by SakiGT
All of you are a bunch of girly men.
And you are a manly girl.....

(are you a girl?)
Old 07-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont fear coagulated blood so I must be a woman.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by moeronn
Good luck with either:
A - not getting married
B - Getting married and divorced repeatedly
C - Finding someone who is as horny as you right now that you won't be able to keep up with in a few years and will end up cheating on you and/or dumping you.
I don't need luck, unlike you.

I don't believe in this bullshit that having my needs satisfied is a luxury and I should expect less.

Marriage, please, unlike you I obviously don't see that as a goal in my life. You do. You think I care if I get married or not? lulz. You still think marriage is the mecca of happiness for a man? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HA. HA. HA. AH. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

C: Funny that you have this belief that a girl who is sexually compatible with you will cheat on you with someone else. Thanks for projecting your insecurities.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 PM
werd

Originally Posted by svtmike
Fixed...
Old 07-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Go Giants

I don't believe in this bullshit that having my needs satisfied is a luxury and I should expect less.

Marriage, please, unlike you I obviously don't see that as a goal in my life. You do. You think I care if I get married or not? lulz. You still think marriage is the mecca of happiness for a man? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HA. HA. HA. AH. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

C: Funny that you have this belief that a girl who is sexually compatible with you will cheat on you with someone else. Thanks for projecting your insecurities.
Your evil laugh is like daggers....Daggers!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 01:35 PM
werd

Gibson, you know what dude, don't listen to me. Just be happy A girl is having sex with you, since vagina is such a rare commodity.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by SakiGT
I dont fear coagulated blood so I must be a woman.
Believe me...All married men fear coagulated blood...In my opinion there is nothing more evil and scary as a used tampon floating in the toilet....It just means that the next 3 days will be the worst kind of hell and that its better off if I just lock myself in the garage until the evil monster I call a wife gets back to her old self
Old 07-02-2008, 01:37 PM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
I'm going with a amisconception on this one.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:39 PM
My Garage

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
well, thanks all for your opinions.

You've made me realize that I should talk to her about it and see how she feels and I'm sure that whatever her reasoning is will be fine with me.

Just keep your fingers crossed that she gives me a blow job IOU
Old 07-02-2008, 01:40 PM
My Garage

Gibson, you know what dude, don't listen to me. Just be happy A girl is having sex with you, since vagina is such a rare commodity.
I appreciate your opinion man, thanks for your help.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
Seriously a woman and or man should go to any length to please the person they love. Whether it be physically or emotionally. if thats not the case then I feel bad for anyone who is not having their needs met.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by GIBSON6594
well, thanks all for your opinions.

You've made me realize that I should talk to her about it and see how she feels and I'm sure that whatever her reasoning is will be fine with me.

Just keep your fingers crossed that she gives me a blow job IOU

good shit let us know how it goes lmao
Old 07-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Received 108 Likes on 84 Posts
^ ditto

selfish bastard you are Gibson lol
Old 07-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Team Owner

I guess there are a couple of fundamental concepts here that I disagree with:

1) Woman = Vagina. You have a relationship with the whole person, not just her genitals.
2) Woman not satisfying you 100% of the time you happen to get an erection with her = sexual incompatibility.

A real, solid relationship will involve give and take by both parties. You won't always get what you want, and the other person won't always try to give you what you want.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did anyone ever think OP was just trying a little too hard and begging a bit much? He mentioned how he "directly told her how bad he wanted it." True I don't know the context, but no girl likes a begger. I think OP needs to tell us like how long they've been seeing each other and things like that and how she is normally.

Still though, as long as she's cool with it, I say sack up and just have sex with her. if you're that horny you'll be able to put up with the "blood" or whatever it is.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:47 PM
werd

1) Woman = Vagina. You have a relationship with the whole person, not just her genitals.
2) Woman not satisfying you 100% of the time you happen to get an erection with her = sexual incompatibility.

A real, solid relationship will involve give and take by both parties. You won't always get what you want, and the other person won't always try to give you what you want.
He just wanted a blowjob for Christ's sake. It's IMPORTANT to him. You don't believe it SHOULD be important to him, BUT IT IS (hence the topic).
Old 07-02-2008, 01:48 PM
werd

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
if you're that horny you'll be able to put up with the "blood" or whatever it is.
Decomposing lining of the uterus
Old 07-02-2008, 01:49 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It wasn't a goal in my life, but found someone worth marrying.

And you missed a key part of C - at some point, you will not be able to go multiple times per day, every day - or even close. If she still has the need, and you aren't there to fill it - because it is your duty - she will find someone who will.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Suzuka Master

And you missed a key part of C - at some point, you will not be able to go multiple times per day, every day - or even close. If she still has the need, and you aren't there to fill it - because it is your duty - she will find someone who will.
Or something
Old 07-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Team Owner

He just wanted a blowjob for Christ's sake. It's IMPORTANT to him. You don't believe it SHOULD be important to him, BUT IT IS (hence the topic).
Hardly. I just don't believe that if she won't do it 100% of the time he wants it that it's time to kick her to the curb.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:54 PM

And he is putting his wants ahead of hers = selfish.

This isn't something she can't physically do because of her period, it just sounds like something she doesn't want to do, for whatever reason (many possibilities have been mentioned).
Old 07-02-2008, 01:55 PM
werd

Good for you. I don't see it as any sort of necessary requirement for happiness, so throwing that at me as if "you got me there" is pointless.

I can't think of a single time in my life when I was not up to having sex with an attractive girl. Not one. Except for maybe the 2 or 3 minutes after orgasm with said girls.

Maybe I just have a healthier libido than most.

And if she did cheat then so what? She cheated and it's over. Obviously we weren't compatible. It's not the end of the world. There are more where she came from. Her loss not mine.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Suzuka Master

I agree with you there. But just think back to when you were 19 or 20 or even 25. if you woman at the time got you all hot and bothered and just turned the switch off on you, I seriously doubt you would be okay with it.
As we get older we tend to put up with things that we normally would not have. Some call it wisdom I guess LOL. Even now there have been time where my girl didnt wana do it when I wanted to and I just delt with it. (happy time ) A few years ago I wouldnt have stood for that shit but like you said there some give and take. But for the OP if he wouldve asked her for some compensation and she said no flat out I would have to question where her heart is in the realtionship
Old 07-02-2008, 01:56 PM
My Garage

This isn't something she can't physically do because of her period, it just sounds like something she doesn't want to do, for whatever reason (many possibilities have been mentioned).
Well, yea, and whatever one of the reasons it is would be fine with me, as long as it's not because she was being selfish.

This is why people create threads, to get people's views
Old 07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

regardless, it's still selfish, svtmike has that point well said...

Take the time to learn other things about her..
Old 07-02-2008, 01:59 PM
My Garage

Originally Posted by Mike 350Z
Did anyone ever think OP was just trying a little too hard and begging a bit much? He mentioned how he "directly told her how bad he wanted it." True I don't know the context, but no girl likes a begger. I think OP needs to tell us like how long they've been seeing each other and things like that and how she is normally.

Still though, as long as she's cool with it, I say sack up and just have sex with her. if you're that horny you'll be able to put up with the "blood" or whatever it is.
There is never any begging.

I don't like the sex while on period thing.

I've only been seeing her about 2 months and only just started having regular sex about 3 weeks.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:00 PM
werd

She can suck his dick while on her period. Her cramps don't affect her jaw. He's not asking her to draw a Picasso or levitate. It's not that difficult.

That excuse is crap. I've had countless upon countless blowjobs from more than one girl I was either seeing or in a relationship with while they were on there period. It's not a problem if you find a girl that is really into you and LOVES to please you.

I've done things for girls that were an utter pain in the ass because I loved them. And I would do it again because I like making the person I'm with happy. I demand the same in return. Sex or otherwise.

He's even indicated that he would do damn near anything for her sexually if it pleased her, even if he was somehow incapable of pleasing himself. That to me communicates the fact that there is a lack of reciprocation. He feels a way that she obviously doesn't. That is the definition of incompatibility.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by L's TL
I agree with you there. But just think back to when you were 19 or 20 or even 25. if you woman at the time got you all hot and bothered and just turned the switch off on you, I seriously doubt you would be okay with it.
Not at all true. But not finishing me off is not the same as "turning off the switch".
Old 07-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Go Giants

Originally Posted by dom
I'm going with a amisconception on this one.
Who are you?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:02 PM
Quarterlife Crisis....

Maybe you should give her diamonds..cause then she'll pretty much have to

Old 07-02-2008, 02:02 PM

Good for you. I don't see it as any sort of necessary requirement for happiness, so throwing that at me as if "you got me there" is pointless.

I can't think of a single time in my life when I was not up to having sex with an attractive girl. Not one. Except for maybe the 2 or 3 minutes after orgasm with said girls.

Maybe I just have a healthier libido than most.

And if she did cheat then so what? She cheated and it's over. Obviously we weren't compatible. It's not the end of the world. There are more where she came from. Her loss not mine.
How old are you, again? Me thinks if you came back to this post in a few years your thoughts will have changed.

And it does sound like your main, if not only, reason for having a relationship with a female is to get your rocks off.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Go Giants

My lord, some chick doesn't want to fool around 2-3 days out of the month and you guys are bent out of shape I know it's cliche, but seriously, as you get older and more married with kids, fooling around 2-3 days out of the month is more the norm....Go see a movie or something, I hear the new Will Smith movie is good...
Old 07-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Suzuka Master

Not at all true. But not finishing me off is not the same as "turning off the switch".

then u must be Buddha in disguise cause I dont kow any guys who wouldnt be the slightest of upset if one second she got you up and the next second she wont bring you down.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Whiskers
My lord, some chick doesn't want to fool around 2-3 days out of the month and you guys are bent out of shape I know it's cliche, but seriously, as you get older and more married with kids, fooling around 2-3 days out of the month is more the norm....Go see a movie or something, I hear the new Will Smith movie is good...

Only 2-3 days the month u fool around? Shit. remind me not to get married LOL.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Go Giants

Only 2-3 days the month u fool around? Shit. remind me not to get married LOL.
DONT GET MARRIED
Old 07-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Team Owner

then u must be Buddha in disguise cause I dont kow any guys who wouldnt be the slightest of upset if one second she got you up and the next second she wont bring you down.
Happens all the time, especially in the beginning of a relationship, doesn't it?
Old 07-02-2008, 02:08 PM
werd

How old are you, again? Me thinks if you came back to this post in a few years your thoughts will have changed.
it's irrelevant how old I am.

And it does sound like your main, if not only, reason for having a relationship with a female is to get your rocks off.
No, I can have plenty of sex with no commitments. I don't play that game. There is more to women than sex. But I do demand sex while in a relationship, I don't deny my needs. If she's incapable of satisfying me then I will very naturally consider leaving her.

I don't see the point in being with someone if the sex isn't ideal when you could be having an ideal amount of sex. Relationships, keeping a man monogamous, is more or less a sacrifice men make. Monogamy is not what our biology is naturally inclined toward. We want to fuck everything that moves. At least the good looking pieces of ass. Women have different priorities, security for example, and thus must counter a man's natural inclination to sleep with multiple women. If she's incapable of doing that within the context of a long-term relationship, then her man will be unhappy and either leave her or cheat.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Suzuka Master

lmao
Old 07-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Suzuka Master

Happens all the time, especially in the beginning of a relationship, doesn't it?
guess it depends on the girl. Seeing as though id only DATE a respectable female then you have a very valid point. Imaginary rep points for you sir

Quick Reply: Selfish when on the rag?