Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

Rockyboy's dating thread: WE ARE ALL DOING IT WRONG

Old 11-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 22,652 Likes on 13,891 Posts
Originally Posted by rockyboy
Okay, some questions for you:

1) The guy without a car who got great looking girls. Were the girls fat? Maybe they had nice faces but fat bodies?

2) Was he very handsome? Some girls will date a guy who is very handsome even if he doesn't have a lot of money. Usually the relationship won't work out, or if they marry it will end in divorce due to lack of money. Looks don't pay the bills.

3) Suppose he were a homeless guy who was overly confident in himself. Would he get the great looking girls then? There is more to it than just confidence.

4) How would confidence pay for a meal at a nice restaurant?

5) Women almost never admit they go for the money and muscles because they don't want to be labelled but these traits of attraction are built into their DNA. Have you ever seen a female lawyer date her male secretary? Or the male janitor? The female lawyer would always want to date up socially--or at least the same level. She would look for another lawyer or some rich businessman. A male lawyer would have no problem dating a hot female secretary. Our DNA was created differently between man and woman.
W.T.F.B.B.Q...

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
thanks chief.
Senior Moderator

Received 22,652 Likes on 13,891 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
is that against the rules?
no.

you're missing the satire in my post.
Try calling him "Chef" and see what happens.
The following 3 users liked this post by Yumcha:
97BlackAckCL (11-02-2015), Chief F1 Fan (11-02-2015), justnspace (11-02-2015)
Old 11-02-2015, 05:08 PM

Received 16,260 Likes on 11,971 Posts
Originally Posted by Yumcha
Try calling him "Chef" and see what happens.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 6,882 Likes on 3,492 Posts
The following users liked this post:
Yumcha (11-03-2015)
Old 11-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by justnspace

you're missing the satire in my post.
Yeah, No I'm not and there isn't any satire in my ban post.
97BlackAckCL (11-02-2015)
Old 11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,413 Likes on 3,023 Posts
Rocky, I have merged your threads together as there is no need for 5 different D&R threads. Please refrain from opening multiple threads if possible.

Members, anyone who doesn't like this thread, stay out
The following 6 users liked this post by 97BlackAckCL:
Aman (11-02-2015), Doom878 (11-03-2015), ggesq (11-02-2015), KaMLuNg (11-06-2015), rockstar143 (11-02-2015), TylerT (11-03-2015) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 11-02-2015, 06:12 PM
Senior Moderator

funny, I was wondering where that other thread went.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:41 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,231 Likes on 821 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Rocky, I have merged your threads together as there is no need for 5 different D&R threads. Please refrain from opening multiple threads if possible.

what threads?
Old 11-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,915 Likes on 14,457 Posts
I come back in here to see Justin poke the bear...
okay, fine...I'm really here waiting to see the bear poke Justin back.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts

1) The guy without a car who got great looking girls. Were the girls fat? Maybe they had nice faces but fat bodies?

2) Was he very handsome? Some girls will date a guy who is very handsome even if he doesn't have a lot of money. Usually the relationship won't work out, or if they marry it will end in divorce due to lack of money. Looks don't pay the bills.

3) Suppose he were a homeless guy who was overly confident in himself. Would he get the great looking girls then? There is more to it than just confidence.

5) Women almost never admit they go for the money and muscles because they don't want to be labelled but these traits of attraction are built into their DNA. Have you ever seen a female lawyer date her male secretary? Or the male janitor? The female lawyer would always want to date up socially--or at least the same level. She would look for another lawyer or some rich businessman. A male lawyer would have no problem dating a hot female secretary. Our DNA was created differently between man and woman.
So someone posts a completely valid point and perspective, and your response is to talk about homeless people and whether intangible character qualities can pay bills? Seriously? You are so far removed from a rational discussion I'm just going to amuse myself with what others say from here on out.

I dare you to go find a couple that's been married for 50 years and ask them what sustained their marriage for so long. You will not hear the words money, muscles, clothes or cars once. Not once. You won't ask, because you've convinced yourself you have this all figured out and we're all just full of crap.

For the record, the combination of confidence, humility and selflessness win over women looking for a long term relationship. Few things are as powerful as being strong & determined, not getting all full of yourself about it, and using that strength and determination in the best interest of someone else.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,244 Likes on 4,855 Posts

1) Not even close. She ran 10 miles per day.

2) I'm not really good at determining if a guy is good looking so I asked my wife in a manner which you can understand. She started to say 5/10 because she knows his personality. I reminded her of some gross dudes and said forget the personality, looks only. Her response was "7/10, maybe." I'll get back to the personality part later.

3) Homeless guys aren't confident. They wouldn't be homeless if they were.

4) How do you think people make money? Do you think they just sit around, scared to pursue their ambitions and money just falls into their lap? People make money by being confident enough to nail an interview, by being confident enough in their ideas to create their own wealth, or by being born into money which creates a confidence that your family is better than everyone else. This leads to another mistake you've made in your endless assumptions. Girls aren't attracted to money alone. They are sometimes attracted to men confident enough to make money.

5) Complete and utter bullshit. One of my parents is a lawyer and makes 80% of the household income. The other is an independent contractor who built our house with their own hands and an ex-thoroughbred trainer. Do you really think my mom built our house with her own hands? No, she paid for the materials for my dad to build it. Our realtor makes an easy six figures a year and lives in the hills around the lake that scream affluence. Her husband is a firefighter. Guess how much he brings home. Your assumptions have no evidence to back them up, and you are seriously lost in your own reality.

You want to know what's the second most important thing to attract women? It's personality. Confidence will bring them in, but without personality, you don't stand a chance to keep them. Are you compassionate, thoughtful, intelligent, humble, honest, & forgiving? Money doesn't hold a an ounce of weight compared to those characteristics. A woman who is true to herself will follow a man who can be those things to her to live in a bus by the river.

You seriously need to listen to some Beatles. Love is all you need, and money can't buy you love.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:39 PM
Needs more Lemon Pledge

Received 2,000 Likes on 1,173 Posts
This guy is going to rent a BMW and drive it into a crowd of sorority girls and then get out shooting...
Old 11-02-2015, 10:52 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 47 Posts
My strategy is working. Now when she can't text back quickly, she apologizes for it and let's me know what she was doing . Me not texting her back right away, waiting even longer than her, obviously has made her desire me more so she has to apologize.

Yes, your list can go infinitely but it is about the desire and balance of power in the relationship. You don't want the girl to have more power than you, otherwise you're asking for a world of pain.

Originally Posted by 1Louder
Or

3) she's driving
4) on the phone
5) checking out at the store
6) working
7) exercising
8) resting
9) in the middle of a TV show
10) having coffee with a friend
11) talking to her mom
12) cooking
13) eating
14) you know, any number of a thousand different things really

I mean seriously stop asking for "intelligent" conversations if this is the kind of junk you are going to post.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Burning Brakes

You mention confidence, humility and selflessness. These are noble qualities. In an ideal world, this would win girls over.

However, we live in an imperfect world, with imperfect people. If you find a couple that's been married for 50 years, they will tell you noble things. But dig into their past, and you will most likely find something else. That kind looking senior citizen man you talk to, a few decades back he wore a leather jacket, did 50 push ups a day, and rode a motorcycle to attract women. The lady who wears long dresses and looks like a grandmother? Look a few decades back she wore a mini skirt and was dancing the twist to seduce men (I think this was considered a promiscuous dance back in the olden days).

The divorce rate in North America is like 50% or more. Why is that? People don't follow what a family is supposed to be like anymore. The man is supposed to lead his household. The wife supports her husband. Now, women try to wear the pants in the family and this causes fights and stuff. Either the husband yields and becomes a wuss, or he fights with her and she acts like a spoiled brat because she is making as much or more money than him so she can act like the independent woman that she sees on TV.

So someone posts a completely valid point and perspective, and your response is to talk about homeless people and whether intangible character qualities can pay bills? Seriously? You are so far removed from a rational discussion I'm just going to amuse myself with what others say from here on out.

I dare you to go find a couple that's been married for 50 years and ask them what sustained their marriage for so long. You will not hear the words money, muscles, clothes or cars once. Not once. You won't ask, because you've convinced yourself you have this all figured out and we're all just full of crap.

For the record, the combination of confidence, humility and selflessness win over women looking for a long term relationship. Few things are as powerful as being strong & determined, not getting all full of yourself about it, and using that strength and determination in the best interest of someone else.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Burning Brakes

The two examples you give of the woman making far more income in the household--it is VERY rare that a married couple will be happy in this arrangement. The woman will have higher income power and become exceedingly obnoxious in the marriage: "Why should I do the laundry and the dishes? YOU cook. YOU take out the garbage. Don't tell me to lose weight, so what if I gained 100 pounds and wear a rug as underwear, I bring the bacon home. I'm too tired to have marital relations."

For every rare example where this succeeds (or perhaps the husband has lost his masculinity and become a wuss because his wife wears the pants in the family as a result of her higher income and the husband is secretly not happy but pretends to be happy in front of others) there are thousands of examples where this doesn't work. The vast majority of women seek men who make more income than them or who have higher social status. That's built into women's DNA. Men on the other hand look for hot women.

Personality is important in attracting and keeping women. But it is largely a function of one's muscles (or good looks) and money. Your personality is a reflection of your looks and net worth. And so is your confidence. Hence I gave the example of the homeless man who is overly confident (he has a distorted sense of self). Such a homeless man would not get a hot woman, and perhaps may not even get a fatty because, though he has confidence, he lacks wealth.

Originally Posted by oo7spy
1) Not even close. She ran 10 miles per day.

2) I'm not really good at determining if a guy is good looking so I asked my wife in a manner which you can understand. She started to say 5/10 because she knows his personality. I reminded her of some gross dudes and said forget the personality, looks only. Her response was "7/10, maybe." I'll get back to the personality part later.

3) Homeless guys aren't confident. They wouldn't be homeless if they were.

4) How do you think people make money? Do you think they just sit around, scared to pursue their ambitions and money just falls into their lap? People make money by being confident enough to nail an interview, by being confident enough in their ideas to create their own wealth, or by being born into money which creates a confidence that your family is better than everyone else. This leads to another mistake you've made in your endless assumptions. Girls aren't attracted to money alone. They are sometimes attracted to men confident enough to make money.

5) Complete and utter bullshit. One of my parents is a lawyer and makes 80% of the household income. The other is an independent contractor who built our house with their own hands and an ex-thoroughbred trainer. Do you really think my mom built our house with her own hands? No, she paid for the materials for my dad to build it. Our realtor makes an easy six figures a year and lives in the hills around the lake that scream affluence. Her husband is a firefighter. Guess how much he brings home. Your assumptions have no evidence to back them up, and you are seriously lost in your own reality.

You want to know what's the second most important thing to attract women? It's personality. Confidence will bring them in, but without personality, you don't stand a chance to keep them. Are you compassionate, thoughtful, intelligent, humble, honest, & forgiving? Money doesn't hold a an ounce of weight compared to those characteristics. A woman who is true to herself will follow a man who can be those things to her to live in a bus by the river.

You seriously need to listen to some Beatles. Love is all you need, and money can't buy you love.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Thanks! This makes it easier to read actually.

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL

Old 11-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

You are truly the dumbest fucking person I have ever encountered. My response to you about you ignoring every serious response was spot on. You don't want a discussion. You want to spew your ignorance in the face of glaring evidence against your claims. Tell my dad he lost his masculinity to his face because he would rather cook. Half of me would say he beats your ass to a pulp. The other half tells me he would take the high ground and ignore your pathetic ass knowing you aren't worth the minimal effort it would take. He works to pay off his truck and his boat so he can go fishing. He has it fucking made. Meanwhile, you are busting your ass to pay a lease on an entry level luxury soccer mom car while you can barely afford to pay for a first date.

Have fun rockyBOY. Life is just waiting to taking a steaming shit on your face, and I enjoy every second of knowing that is going to happen. In the meantime, you are the first person I will ever actively ignore.
The following 2 users liked this post by oo7spy:
Chief F1 Fan (11-03-2015), usdmJON (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 04:43 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,651 Likes on 1,116 Posts
Or

3) she's driving
4) on the phone
5) checking out at the store
6) working
7) exercising
8) resting
9) in the middle of a TV show
10) having coffee with a friend
11) talking to her mom
12) cooking
13) eating
14) you know, any number of a thousand different things really

I mean seriously stop asking for "intelligent" conversations if this is the kind of junk you are going to post.
Or her hands are full and she has a dick in her mouth and two in her ass.
The following 2 users liked this post by gatrhumpy:
Doom878 (11-03-2015), KaMLuNg (11-06-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 04:50 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

The two examples you give of the woman making far more income in the household--it is VERY rare that a married couple will be happy in this arrangement. The woman will have higher income power and become exceedingly obnoxious in the marriage: "Why should I do the laundry and the dishes? YOU cook. YOU take out the garbage. Don't tell me to lose weight, so what if I gained 100 pounds and wear a rug as underwear, I bring the bacon home. I'm too tired to have marital relations."

For every rare example where this succeeds (or perhaps the husband has lost his masculinity and become a wuss because his wife wears the pants in the family as a result of her higher income and the husband is secretly not happy but pretends to be happy in front of others) there are thousands of examples where this doesn't work. The vast majority of women seek men who make more income than them or who have higher social status. That's built into women's DNA. Men on the other hand look for hot women.

Complete bullshit. My wife makes three times what you make, she has higher class, and would not give you even a first glance with your narcissistic attitude. There have been plenty of examples, maybe even more, where the woman makes more than the man and they're both very happy.

Do you really want your daughter, God forbid you actually have sex and procreate, to have the same stupid, backward thoughts you have? Do you really want her to depend on a man for her needs to be met? If so, keep thinking that. She'll be raped, killed, and deposed of like a piece of one cent toilet paper. I'll continue to teach my daughter to have self respect, don't depend on anyone but herself to have her needs met, and get an education with a minimum of a Master's (in a well paying field) so that she doesn't depend on men. She can buy anything and everything she wants, HERSELF.

My three year old is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more mature than you are you stupid fuck.

Die.

Last edited by gatrhumpy; 11-03-2015 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Originally Posted by oo7spy
In the meantime, you are the first person I will ever actively ignore.
Really, the first??? I ignore a shitload of people here
Old 11-03-2015, 06:16 AM

another one bites the dust and picks up a pitchfork.
Old 11-03-2015, 06:17 AM

I don't think I've ever seen more members go from "come on he's harmless" to "die mofo and choke on a fkng chode hairball!!!!"
Old 11-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,287 Likes on 952 Posts
Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
Or her hands are full and she has a dick in her mouth and two in her ass.
Damn you beat me to it
Old 11-03-2015, 06:58 AM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Chode.
rockstar143 (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 07:16 AM
Senior Moderator

rockstar143 (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 07:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Yes, Chief, the first. I mean on the ignore list if we can use it. I ignore Yueemmaimaiden by just not responding. This guy makes him seem like a well-adjusted genius.

Originally Posted by rockstar143
I don't think I've ever seen more members go from "come on he's harmless" to "die mofo and choke on a fkng chode hairball!!!!"
For the record I've hated him all along. I refused to even address him directly before he came to D&R. My first post about him was wanting to strangle him which drew a response about having "much hate" from Cheif.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:02 AM

I before E except after C!
97BlackAckCL (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
You mention confidence, humility and selflessness. These are noble qualities. In an ideal world, this would win girls over.

However, we live in an imperfect world, with imperfect people. If you find a couple that's been married for 50 years, they will tell you noble things. But dig into their past, and you will most likely find something else. That kind looking senior citizen man you talk to, a few decades back he wore a leather jacket, did 50 push ups a day, and rode a motorcycle to attract women. The lady who wears long dresses and looks like a grandmother? Look a few decades back she wore a mini skirt and was dancing the twist to seduce men (I think this was considered a promiscuous dance back in the olden days).

The divorce rate in North America is like 50% or more. Why is that? People don't follow what a family is supposed to be like anymore. The man is supposed to lead his household. The wife supports her husband. Now, women try to wear the pants in the family and this causes fights and stuff. Either the husband yields and becomes a wuss, or he fights with her and she acts like a spoiled brat because she is making as much or more money than him so she can act like the independent woman that she sees on TV.
I've been married 25 years. My parents 51 years. One set of grandparents were married 72 years. The other had two 25 year marriages (both grandpas passed, not divorced). I've observed and lived out exactly what I'm talking about. You are having first dates.

For the last time, you are confusing what makes up initial attraction and sustaining a long term relationship. You will be 50 and single in spit of your best efforts, because you are not going to find an "8.5" who's self esteem is low enough to be your wife-servant.

Being the "head of household" and leading your family does not mean your wife is subservient and follows your orders. It's a partnership. I've always made 70-100% of our family income, but my wife and I are partners in our marriage and raising a family. I respect her, she respects me. All decisions are collaborative. And your job as a husband isn't to demand or expect her respect, you go earn it. And that rockyboy, is the big thing you are missing. You seem to think you can lure a woman in with cars, clothes and money and that automatically makes her respect and follow you. But the respect you need to have from a woman for long term success is earned through your character, not your clothes. You just want to roll out of bed, put on nice clothes and have her fall all over you. You want the kind of woman who will cling to the smallest amount of kindness and respect because her self esteem is so tragically low that even that much is better than nothing. Good luck with that.

It's OK to not know things. It's not OK to fool yourself into thinking you do. And I say this very rarely on this forum, but I truly feel sorry for the women who make the mistake of investing time with someone that has the kind of attitude toward women that you are portraying here.
The following 5 users liked this post by 1Louder:
1killercls (11-03-2015), 97BlackAckCL (11-03-2015), gatrhumpy (11-03-2015), NSXNEXT (11-03-2015), TylerT (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Team Owner

^Trust me, he won't take this in. He's so in his ways and narcissitic that he'll think your proven data is BS. Or he will just troll on
1killercls (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 11:33 AM
2014 RDX AWD Tech

Received 354 Likes on 325 Posts
I've been married 25 years. My parents 51 years. One set of grandparents were married 72 years. The other had two 25 year marriages (both grandpas passed, not divorced). I've observed and lived out exactly what I'm talking about. You are having first dates.

For the last time, you are confusing what makes up initial attraction and sustaining a long term relationship. You will be 50 and single in spit of your best efforts, because you are not going to find an "8.5" who's self esteem is low enough to be your wife-servant.

Being the "head of household" and leading your family does not mean your wife is subservient and follows your orders. It's a partnership. I've always made 70-100% of our family income, but my wife and I are partners in our marriage and raising a family. I respect her, she respects me. All decisions are collaborative. And your job as a husband isn't to demand or expect her respect, you go earn it. And that rockyboy, is the big thing you are missing. You seem to think you can lure a woman in with cars, clothes and money and that automatically makes her respect and follow you. But the respect you need to have from a woman for long term success is earned through your character, not your clothes. You just want to roll out of bed, put on nice clothes and have her fall all over you. You want the kind of woman who will cling to the smallest amount of kindness and respect because her self esteem is so tragically low that even that much is better than nothing. Good luck with that.

It's OK to not know things. It's not OK to fool yourself into thinking you do. And I say this very rarely on this forum, but I truly feel sorry for the women who make the mistake of investing time with someone that has the kind of attitude toward women that you are portraying here.
Well said. +1.
The following 2 users liked this post by Comfy:
1Louder (11-03-2015), 97BlackAckCL (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,413 Likes on 3,023 Posts

jS60Vr0_zps3cfaf6fc.gif

Well said as always 1L
1Louder (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts

Rockyboys Facebook picture

Sorry can't see the Haggar pants.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:46 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Old 11-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Burning Brakes

First, I'd like to thank you for your input. This is what I mean by intelligent discussion. At least you're using some level of logic and explanation.

No need to feel sorry for the woman I'm dating (btw, she is a 9/10. Looks better than when I first met her), I'm very good to her. I don't smokes, I don't drinks, and I don't gamble. And I paid for 3/4 of our first date.

Sure, you need respect to sustain a relationship. A woman naturally wants a man to lead her (like in a dance), but it has to be a man they respect. Let's say you have a married couple and the man is the "housewife" (or house husband). He's a stay-at-home dad with no income. She earns all the income. Do you really think she would respect him? When they get in an argument, who is in the position of power? The fact is, she will look down on him. By nature, he should be the breadwinner, yet he makes no money. The man will become very unhappy as he gets bossed around by his feminist wife, who is encouraged by what she sees on TV these days about wussy low IQ'd men being bossed around by women as the norm.

We should not mislead the young men these days as TV does. Many young men out there don't realize how important money and muscles are in attracting women anymore.

Tell me, if personality is more important, why did no women date me when I didn't work out and when I didn't have money? And why are women attracted to me now? The only thing that's changed is I work out and gained some muscles and have more money... like many of you currently, I used to get friendzoned all the time. Now I do the friendzoning.

Old 11-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 522 Likes on 334 Posts
And I paid for 3/4 of our first date.
What? How does that work?
Old 11-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Here's Rocky and his gf..

97BlackAckCL (11-03-2015)
Old 11-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by Curious3GTL
What? How does that work?
Paid $15 with the right hand, $5 with the left
Burning Brakes

Let's say I end up marrying the 9/10 and we have a child.

I hope we get a son and not a daughter! These days, girls are promiscuous, there's a high chance they will come home pregnant and dump the baby on her parents (while the boyfriend runs away, never to be seen again despite promising he would love her forever lmao!).

In case I get a daughter, I have a plan to stop her from becoming promiscuous. From a young age, I will feed her a lot of food to make her become a fatty. As a fatty, there is a much lower chance she will become promiscuous and come home with a teenage pregnancy. I'm not talking morbidly obese, but just enough of a fatty to not get the attention of guys.

Originally Posted by gatrhumpy
Complete bullshit. My wife makes three times what you make, she has higher class, and would not give you even a first glance with your narcissistic attitude. There have been plenty of examples, maybe even more, where the woman makes more than the man and they're both very happy.

Do you really want your daughter, God forbid you actually have sex and procreate, to have the same stupid, backward thoughts you have? Do you really want her to depend on a man for her needs to be met? If so, keep thinking that. She'll be raped, killed, and deposed of like a piece of one cent toilet paper. I'll continue to teach my daughter to have self respect, don't depend on anyone but herself to have her needs met, and get an education with a minimum of a Master's (in a well paying field) so that she doesn't depend on men. She can buy anything and everything she wants, HERSELF.

My three year old is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more mature than you are you stupid fuck.

Die.
Team Owner

Oof shots fired at Whiskers.

Quick Reply: Rockyboy's dating thread: WE ARE ALL DOING IT WRONG