Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

came home and she left me!

Old 02-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
Originally Posted by StonedCL
I have been doing what those book been saying for over 10 years and it works.. Alot of my friends are better looking then me but I always left with the hottie..
MY POINT WAS how would books get published and why would people like you pay $1000's for a seminar if it did not work?

And if you read througn any of my post you would know that I don't belive any of the propergAnda on TV.. I KNOW this cuz i have been with alot of hot girls that can get any guy in the bar and the reason I got them is cuz I did not act interested... I KNOW THIS CUZ I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR 10- 12 years.. My feancea has been chasing me for 5 years!
after that statement ive concluded that your a retard.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Suzuka Master

SO where do u pick up your girls.. that's if you do?

And yes I have been with alot of club whore but not every girl in the club is a whore.. I know your girlfriend and all your ex-girls (if u have a girl or ex girls) have gone to bars and clubs to meet guys..
i never said every girl was. im so done with this convo its going nowhere fast. lol. i pick up girls where i feel the need. if i see a girl anywhere i get here number end of story. i dont need a club or bar to pick up girls. at the end of the day your still going to have your way of thinking so im just going to agree to disagree.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:10 AM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ALL I am saying is the OP lost his girl cuz he got too attached. She was a young club whore that wanted to have fun, she got all the attention she wanted from the OP and she got bored.. It was no challange for her , she was not having fun anymore so she left to persue a challange.. EVERY hot girl that can have any guy LOVES a challange.. If the guy does whatever she want .. what fun is that for her ..

I know guys that bought girls jewlrey and showered them with gifts and there girls went to someone else to get her cookies.. WHY cuz she wanted a challange and she knew she had the guys buying her gifts by the balls... I never bough my girls gifts unless it was b-day or x-mas.. ANd if the girl asked my to a resturant then she pays cuz she is asking me out! Times have changed.. Its not about not being a genleman.. I always opened car doors and all doors for my women .. But there is a way to play a girl and act uninterested without being a A$$hole..
Old 02-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,991 Likes on 14,500 Posts
In theory I have to agree with stonedcl with a few major tweaks...
It's not just women...it's humans...period.
Any time someone gives you everything you take it for granted, no matter who you are. There's a balance...a give and take that has to be present for a relationship to work.

Do a lot, but don't do everything. I used to be a "nice guy"...that got in the friend zone a lot. Then I had a girl that loved me for what I could do for her and no so much for who I was. Then I did the opposite and became emotionally unavailable (not an ahole...because I was honest and straightforward...I just couldn't develop deep feelings for anyone because I was hurt) and almost every girl I dated was very interested in things becoming serious and doing things for me etc.

So, to me, it goes both ways. For guys and girls. Best thing to do IMO...is be yourself and always love yourself more than anyone else and it all works out. Then you are attractive to the world...you make genuine friends and you attract good women. The ideal is meeting someone that wants/needs/loves you as much as you do them.

Peace,
J.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Chapter Leader (South Florida Region)

Received 19,991 Likes on 14,500 Posts
PS...
I'm outgoing and funny and attractive (my mom thinks so...) and have no problem meeting/talking to girls.

I actually met my future wife on match.com. I got tired of meeting people and being attracted only to find out that I was too blinded/dumb to really read into the qualities the girl had and whether or not they were good for the long haul. I went online to read profiles and to get an idea of where their head was at for the future, whether or not they had a career or a college degree...make sure they didn't have kids (been down that road too many times now and it always hurts when it doesn't work out) and a had all their teeth. The girl being cute and pretty and sectsy and all always the attention getter, but the only reason to pursue was the content.

Just my opinion and some more advice.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
Rockstar hit the nail on the head. Not just women want a challenge.... all humans do. Not just guys are out to get laid....everyone is. Not just women can act immature.....StonedCL proved that.

We all get off on power, that's the plain and simple truth. The problem is that if you are not willing to give up some of that power, then you should not try to be in a real committed relationship or marriage.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Team Owner

SO where do u pick up your girls.. that's if you do?
Do you just meet girls at bars and clubs?

I ask because I lived in the NYC area for the better part of my 20's. I think I only ever dated about 3-4 women I met at a bar. There are a ton of ways to meet women in NYC. I hated almost all the stuck up "GIRLS" I met at the clubs in NY. And for the most part you are correct to say that the a lot of them were out for attention or out to get guys to get them to buy them stuff. I guess I wasn't up for the BS head games.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:12 PM
werd

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
My feancea...
Please note.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Stage 1 Audi S5

Received 1,181 Likes on 689 Posts
Glad to hear you are doing better. Keep your head up and stay busy, things will come around.

As for her, not sure if you have talked to her but I would pretty much guarantee you are opening yourself up for a world of hurt if you talk to her. It seems like such a good idea at the time but in the end it hurts
Old 02-08-2010, 02:30 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
I live in north jersey when i was 16-17 I would meet girls in the mall's.
Girls love to shop!! But when I turned 18-25 yeah I met most my girls at bars and clubs or through girls that I met at the bars and clubs.. And yeah 80% of them where whores but I did not want a wife either at the time.. When you are at bars or clubs it is alot easier to approach a girl then in a supermarket or on the street. Most girls that are on the street do not want to get picked up they want to do there chores..Girls at bars want to get picked up, some of them might be stuck up and snotty at first and act like they do not want to get picked up but they are just playing the game.. They do want to get picked up.. My future wife to whome I am engaded to I met through a girl I met at a club and she chased me for 5 years and stuck with me through thick and thin, so I am outta the game and happy... Don't get me wrong it was fun chasing the muff around but I found someone that REALLY cares about me (I have no clue why) so I am done chasing the muff for now.. And I am getting to old to go to these clubs and I do not drink anymore so I do not go to bars anymore!!
Old 02-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Team Owner

My head hurts.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 1StGenCL
Glad to hear you are doing better. Keep your head up and stay busy, things will come around.

As for her, not sure if you have talked to her but I would pretty much guarantee you are opening yourself up for a world of hurt if you talk to her. It seems like such a good idea at the time but in the end it hurts
i have not talked to her...i haven't called or text her. knowing my luck i would call to see how she is doing and would hear a guy in the background...so i just wont go there...
Old 02-08-2010, 07:19 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
I live in north jersey when i was 16-17 I would meet girls in the mall's.
Girls love to shop!! But when I turned 18-25 yeah I met most my girls at bars and clubs or through girls that I met at the bars and clubs.. And yeah 80% of them where whores but I did not want a wife either at the time.. When you are at bars or clubs it is alot easier to approach a girl then in a supermarket or on the street. Most girls that are on the street do not want to get picked up they want to do there chores..Girls at bars want to get picked up, some of them might be stuck up and snotty at first and act like they do not want to get picked up but they are just playing the game.. They do want to get picked up.. My future wife to whome I am engaded to I met through a girl I met at a club and she chased me for 5 years and stuck with me through thick and thin, so I am outta the game and happy... Don't get me wrong it was fun chasing the muff around but I found someone that REALLY cares about me (I have no clue why) so I am done chasing the muff for now.. And I am getting to old to go to these clubs and I do not drink anymore so I do not go to bars anymore!!
what in the fuck?
Old 02-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,864 Likes on 2,031 Posts
Don't get me wrong it was fun chasing the muff around but I found someone that REALLY cares about me (I have no clue why)
It's because you never make her feel stupid.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:27 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Old 02-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by svtmike
Winner.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,842 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Old 02-08-2010, 10:07 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,953 Likes on 2,637 Posts
Old 02-08-2010, 11:13 PM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
wow. I just read a whole nother level of stupid

OP - ignore that nonsense Stoned is spewing. and keep on keeping yourself busy
Old 02-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,463 Likes on 3,057 Posts
Originally Posted by EVOLICARUS
i have not talked to her...i haven't called or text her. knowing my luck i would call to see how she is doing and would hear a guy in the background...so i just wont go there...
Yep, best thing is to just shut her out of your mind, and leave it be
Old 02-09-2010, 02:36 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Stoned,

I'm a 10. I wouldn't give you five minutes of my time. My conversation level would confuse you after 20 seconds. Please stop bastardizing this thread.

I feel I can speak for all the women of the world when I say that we are desperatly sorry you are now off the market.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts

So much win.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:07 AM
I ♡ PEK PEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QFT

Awesome post!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 PM
B A N N E D

Yes that's it.. As long as she is there for me and would do anything I ask for, I will let her feel smart.. Its funny how many people talk smack online..
Old 02-12-2010, 10:31 PM
The Third Ball

Yes that's it.. As long as she is there for me and would do anything I ask for, I will let her feel smart.. Its funny how many people talk smack online..
uh oh..someone cant handle the truth...
Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Team Owner

I know. I hate that.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by sarlacc
+1
Old 02-13-2010, 08:01 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Sarlacc
The truth? The only truth you know is on a car forum.. Dude leave me alone and get a life.. The truth is I never had problems wiyth women they chased me and I found a great one with a great job and great family that cares about me cuz I am stupid and make her feel smart!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:04 PM
The Third Ball

You sound more and more like a little girl with her panties in a twist.

Last edited by Sarlacc; 02-13-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:38 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by gypsygirl
Stoned,

I'm a 10. I wouldn't give you five minutes of my time. My conversation level would confuse you after 20 seconds. Please stop bastardizing this thread.

I feel I can speak for all the women of the world when I say that we are desperatly sorry you are now off the market.

Old 02-14-2010, 11:43 AM
B A N N E D

Stoned,

First off no 44 year old women on a car forum is a 10.. Even if you where a 10 then i know your age has taken a toll on your looks...
If you are a 10 then let us be the judge and post a pic............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................... I thought so...
Old 02-14-2010, 01:35 PM
The Third Ball

Stoned,
My conversation level would confuse you after 20 seconds.
First off no 44 year old women on a car forum is a 10.. Even if you where a 10 then i know your age has taken a toll on your looks...
If you are a 10 then let us be the judge and post a pic............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................... I thought so...
No need...I think he does a good enough confusing himself.
Old 02-14-2010, 01:57 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Sarlacc
No need...I think he does a good enough confusing himself.
Do you think he accidentally?
Old 02-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Pro

these last 2 pages went downhill quick!!

lets start from scratch again...

well v-day has come and gone, it was kinda rough, hard time sleeping last night.. its been 3 weeks since the break.. since she works in the same building, i had to go up to her today and say something to her, i just wanted to see if i felt anything towards her anymore, and to be honest, i went up to her and started talking and i felt absolutely 0 emotion.. even after she told me she was going out tonight to party, i still didn't feel anything, jealous or nothing... i looked at her, and saw her good looks, then i saw underneath it all...it was a awaking... she will find another guy to have sex with, but i know that no matter what she lost out on me....thanks guys
Old 02-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Team Owner

well v-day has come and gone, it was kinda rough, hard time sleeping last night.. its been 3 weeks since the break.. since she works in the same building, i had to go up to her today and say something to her, i just wanted to see if i felt anything towards her anymore, and to be honest, i went up to her and started talking and i felt absolutely 0 emotion.. even after she told me she was going out tonight to party, i still didn't feel anything, jealous or nothing... i looked at her, and saw her good looks, then i saw underneath it all...it was a awaking... she will find another guy to have sex with, but i know that no matter what she lost out on me....thanks guys
Since you truly loved the girl there are days that will be tougher than others. And YES....she will find another guy to have sex with. But you will also find someone if you give yourself some time.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 PM

Glad you got her out of your head. At least you can learn from this relationship to find somebody that cares deeply about you.You'll find that so much more rewarding & fulfilling than finding a girl that matches your previous checklist.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Pro

i actually have a date set up for this wed with a 30 year old.. she is pretty hot for 30.. i don't go this high in age usually, however its time to explore other things.. And to be honest she works down the hallway from my EX... this is going to be great!!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 PM

Don't talk about your ex.. even if she brings her up, don't mention anything bad, just stay neutral like you two weren't right & it was mutual. Then lead the conversation to knowing more about her. GL on the date! I hope things go well..
Old 02-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Pro

yeah, i won't talk about my ex.. if it gets brought up i will just nip it quick and move on.. i just hope that the new girl doesn't find out my ex works about 50 feet from her..
i will just have to be honest if it gets brought up.. it might just look like i'm doing this to make my ex jealous though...i don't want it to be this way..
Old 02-15-2010, 10:13 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,149 Likes on 1,179 Posts
i actually have a date set up for this wed with a 30 year old.. she is pretty hot for 30.. i don't go this high in age usually, however its time to explore other things.. And to be honest she works down the hallway from my EX... this is going to be great!!
You aren't getting any younger yourself.

Quick Reply: came home and she left me!