Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

came home and she left me!

Old 01-28-2010, 05:52 PM
nnInn

Received 1,084 Likes on 646 Posts
Originally Posted by (Cj)

MOVE ON !!!!!!!!
BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After reading some of the last posts.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:01 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F her and join match .com.The next one will be even better.They always are.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:02 PM
how handsome I am

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude she had a rebound guy after your lyme disease?

It's gonna HURT, but just let her go.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Team Owner

Received 2,149 Likes on 1,179 Posts

Go get yourself a good whore.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:27 PM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
cut your losses buddy. wtf....

and you wonder why she left u like she had no feelings at all? get real my man. she didnt respect you. she likes you because you seemed secure and safe financially. now she is gone because you didnt meet her unexplained expectations.

not worth the stress. this is a blessing
Old 01-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Safety Car

Received 145 Likes on 90 Posts
All of us only know part of the story. Although we can, we shouldn't bash your ex because you do still have feelings for her. You don't want to demonize her, but you do want to say she's not blameless in this situation. Our commentary is emotionless, but logical and realistic.

Bottom line (external to everything I just said) is that you are not ready to be in a relationship right now. The fact that you fell apart when she left is proof of that. You currently do not love yourself and until you do, you cannot be in another relationship. In time, you will regain your confidence and you will automatically attract a new partner.

Until that time, focus on you and you alone. Be as selfish as fuck. Do everything you were denied to do when you were together and do nothing you enjoyed together. And know that if you do get over her and she comes back to you, if you accept her back, you will both return to exactly what you two were before. Because you are what you are and she is what she is and you+her will always equal the same result.

Some say people can change and some say they can't. I believe people can only change their outermost features: looks, style, social personality. When you are in a relationship, you are connecting on a deeper level (as cliche as it sounds) and you are connecting on features that cannot be changed.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i'm not demoralizing her.. i'm not perfect! i'm stating facts that happened in our relationship. i lost her in the summer and i blamed my disease because of it.. when i started feeling better, i went back to her thinking i was the guy i was when she was in love with me and chasing me..
Old 01-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Go Giants

Received 1,234 Likes on 823 Posts
Wow, she is hard gay....
Old 01-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Pro

I understand the emotions you have considering i just ended a 8 year fling with a girl 2 months ago.... Even though tons of things remind me of her, go out and find 1 girl to take your time away and you don't think anything about her... I go out all the time and go to the gym and that seriously helps out. I did break up with her cause i was tired of the stress, arguing, bitching, moaning, whatever else you wanna call it. Most of it was my fault cause i always had girls on the side but shit everyone makes mistakes. I told her i couldn't do it any longer just for the simple fact we had such a horrible past.

OP.... DON'T sit at home GO OUT and HAVE FUN!!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:05 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by pearlite TL
I understand the emotions you have considering i just ended a 8 year fling with a girl 2 months ago.... Even though tons of things remind me of her, go out and find 1 girl to take your time away and you don't think anything about her... I go out all the time and go to the gym and that seriously helps out. I did break up with her cause i was tired of the stress, arguing, bitching, moaning, whatever else you wanna call it. Most of it was my fault cause i always had girls on the side but shit everyone makes mistakes. I told her i couldn't do it any longer just for the simple fact we had such a horrible past.

OP.... DON'T sit at home GO OUT and HAVE FUN!!!!
yeah, i understand...its cold right now...like 15 degrees and i have no desire to date anyone...we watched movies together every night in my house...and now in my house its empty feeling...because no one is here but me and my dog.. its comforting knowing that my dog won't leave me until its his time...
Old 01-28-2010, 08:07 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to help and she isn't going to come back (not like you should want her back).
Old 01-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Pro

look i understand everything your saying... im not looking to date either but YOU GOT to get this shit off your mind. Other girls are good at doing this or very good friends. As soon as i broke it off with my ex i knew it was gonna be a sad moment but at the same time i saw light at the end and said hell there are others out there that will give more respect than the last one. I hate to see what you are going through but you gotta go out and get your mind off it or you WILL become DEPRESSED!
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by pearlite TL
look i understand everything your saying... im not looking to date either but YOU GOT to get this shit off your mind. Other girls are good at doing this or very good friends. As soon as i broke it off with my ex i knew it was gonna be a sad moment but at the same time i saw light at the end and said hell there are others out there that will give more respect than the last one. I hate to see what you are going through but you gotta go out and get your mind off it or you WILL become DEPRESSED!
i'm already depressed, no one will listen to me, so i come here to talk it out and trying to get it out of my system. its hard to find a girl that doesn't already have a kid, has no debt, no credit cards, has a good job, has her own place, likes hondas , very attractive, and isn't a mess. i'm not getting any younger you know
Old 01-28-2010, 08:26 PM
Pro

Ok so you are right its hard to find women out there without the "baggage" At the same time there are plenty still out there. No kids, No Debt, Great job.... man you are wanting a dream... One of those is gonna be somewhere in the system. The girl i let go had a very shitty job and didn't have a car... Her parents had no money.. losing all their cars... lost the internet, cellphones, power cut off frequently but i still loved the girl to death no matter what complications she had. I helped her through it all. i F***** up and didn't stay faithful and she told me all she wanted was me that i could have sex with them just don't love them and there was no WAY IN HELL i could do that to her.

Just like you said earlier that she dumped you and had a rebound WTF SERIOUSLY?? Dont look at all the bad between y'all as you have said plenty good but man sometimes taking the bad helps you through it.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:27 PM
I got the Shifts

Originally Posted by Whiskers
Wow, she is hard gay....
Old 01-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by EVOLICARUS
i'm already depressed, no one will listen to me, so i come here to talk it out and trying to get it out of my system. its hard to find a girl that doesn't already have a kid, has no debt, no credit cards, has a good job, has her own place, likes hondas , very attractive, and isn't a mess. i'm not getting any younger you know
Sometimes women with kids are better than women without, because you know they're more experienced and may have been able to learn from past mistakes. I'd be kinda worried about a 30+ year old women who has never had kids, unless she's barren or on a really good birth control (sometimes a sign of whoredom).

Just something to think about.

Of course if you're reasonably attractive, you could go for 20 somethings
Old 01-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
I always believed that everything happens for a reason. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Live your life the way you want to, not the way you think you should. AZ is always here for ya. Keep your head up and do the things you truly love. And let me say this again, everything always happens for a reason!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:24 PM
One on the right for me

What the hell? A girl over 30 needs kids or she is a whore? Are you from the mid-west?
Old 01-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Pro

well i can say there is a 31 year old woman at the gym that just broke off a 4 year engagement cause she thought she had to have it. Very fit, and cute.. i might get pics tom lol
Old 01-28-2010, 09:36 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by subinf
What the hell? A girl over 30 needs kids or she is a whore? Are you from the mid-west?
she was 23 years old..not 30
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,097 Likes on 831 Posts
Obviously you are in the Love is Blind stage and need to get out of it. you should start thinking she lost you. Yes nobody isn't perfect and we do all make mistakes since we are human. everybody seems to say everything,but its up to you if you want to make the step forward. Maybe it is a sign that she wasn't for you.

she hasn't matured yet then. she's still 18 inside.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 669 Likes on 391 Posts
that explains a lot.

Last edited by p.diddy; 01-28-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:44 PM
One on the right for me

Apparently I didn't get the CJ quote in my post.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:54 PM
hates potatoville

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
23??? She's way too young bro. Don't mean to be disrespectful but there's just no way she was ready for anything as serious as marriage. When things got deep with your illness you had, she ran for the hills. Her answer for leaving was you have too many health problems?? Only an immature girl will say that. Some things in life you just can't control but she needs to live life in order to realize it. Move on bro. Sometimes when people get depressed they either eat a lot or eat very litttle. Just be careful and take care of yourself and your dog who always got your back regardless.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:01 PM
Team Owner

Received 105 Likes on 69 Posts
What the f...

Lol if you think she was ready for commitment you should reconsider your though process.

Your situation sucks. Sure, but move on. She's not the one for you.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:15 PM
I drive a Subata.

Received 2,603 Likes on 1,571 Posts
dude you should be thankful that she is gone now.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Great. Now he's loose.

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
With more details out in the open, I think you should REALLY move on.

A 23 year old just isn't going to be mature enough to carry the weight of serious illness most of the time. I'm sure it happens with family members, but... And 23 is pretty young for you. 23 year olds act 23.

Don't get hardened to the idea of a real connection. I still think you should self-evaluate, try to grow with each new experience and do better next time.

A real big +1 to Anachostic.
Old 01-29-2010, 07:27 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Originally Posted by gypsygirl
You sent her home when the mood struck you. You sent her away when she just wanted to share something as easy as a dog. You gave her nothing but pipe dreams about making the committment of marriage. You led her on by talking about it, but not doing it. You say you were inseprable, but you didn't want her to give up her condo so that you could get rid of her when you get annoyed... rather than problem solving....and at you age, you still wonder why she left??? I'm sure she has her issues too, but by now you should be able to figure this one out.

Hormones??? Oh please! Drop the blame game. He doesn't need to fix what she did wrong. He needs to fix what he's doing wrong, so that next time it won't happen.

I'm sorry you're in pain, friend, but if this isn't the first time this has happened, maybe it should be looked at. Take some time to self explore. Be honest with yourself. Doesn't really matter what you tell us, just be honest with YOU!

I'd love to hear you telling us all about a true sharing and loving relationship at some point. It will happen for you someday, I'm sure.
Spot on!
Old 01-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,149 Likes on 1,179 Posts
Well, at least you got some nice tight ass out of the deal but you need someone your own age now.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:13 AM
Team Owner

Received 599 Likes on 417 Posts
That sucks dude. I think you know it's done. All that is left is to move on.

It could have been worse....you could have married her, have kids and now be paying her alimony so she can sleep with some other dude that is also spending time in your house with your kids.
Old 01-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Go Giants

Received 1,234 Likes on 823 Posts
pics?
Old 01-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by gypsygirl
With more details out in the open, I think you should REALLY move on.

A 23 year old just isn't going to be mature enough to carry the weight of serious illness most of the time. I'm sure it happens with family members, but... And 23 is pretty young for you. 23 year olds act 23.

Don't get hardened to the idea of a real connection. I still think you should self-evaluate, try to grow with each new experience and do better next time.

A real big +1 to Anachostic.
when i called her and told her the my doctors visit went good, she didn't answer and then 2 days later she called and said i had to many health issues and left me.. i was stunned by this. i couldn't believe she said that! i was deeply hurt on a whole different level.. and when she was having health issues this time due to her type 1 diabetes, i was there for her and was helping her get into doctors and such...lke i say, i'm not a saint or the most amazing guy ever, but i'm real and understand and can talk through stuff. she couldn't, she will have guys lining up for the job for sure, she is amazing to look at, however, i don't think she will find someone that understands her like me and would be there for her..
Old 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM
I got the Shifts

ok man. time to stop blaming yourself. she is 23. shit id be happy that it lasted this long.

like others have said. be thankful you got some nice play time with a young girl. but you obviously cant be too bad looking to get another girl.

so time to move onto a WOMAN.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,106 Likes on 764 Posts
It sounds like neither of you were ready for a committed relationship, with you sending her home on whim and her dropping you when you were seriously ill. Both of you are probably better off now.

Mope for a couple of days, then move on. G/L!
Old 01-29-2010, 10:40 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Sounds like the best thing that could have happened to you. Start thinking about the positives.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by dom
Sounds like the best thing that could have happened to you. Start thinking about the positives.
yeah, its hard to think positive... i keep blamming myself for everything that led her to leave me... sending her home when we got into the fight, changing my password on my pc.. i felt like she thought i didn't trust her. its hard not to think its my fault..
Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Missing My CL-S

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
wait?

-she left you while you were really sick?
-she fucked another guy while you were sick?
-she's 23 and you're 34?

she should be dead to you.

it's better to have fucked a 23 yr old and lost her than to not have fucked a 23 yr old at all.

if you want to get serious w/ someone, find someone older than 25!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:29 AM
I got the Shifts

yeah, its hard to think positive... i keep blamming myself for everything that led her to leave me... sending her home when we got into the fight, changing my password on my pc.. i felt like she thought i didn't trust her. its hard not to think its my fault..
pity party? cmon dude!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Pro

it just blows that she works in the same building as me.. this would be so much easier to move on from if this wasn't the case.. its tough, because we see each other everyday
Old 01-29-2010, 11:44 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Post nude pics of her here. It will help with the healing process.

Quick Reply: came home and she left me!