Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.

Old 01-25-2015, 02:27 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Does China Lake or "Area 51" show up on that chart? How about the actual government contractors locations - like Boeing in San Luis Rey, CA or Rolls Royce in San Diego, CA?

I'm not trying to be an ass, but do you really think the government fully lists EVERYTHING and is actually transparent? C'mon man.

I dont mind answering what I can because as I stated earlier, I've encountered Stolen Valor type fuckfaces myself - people going as far as getting military tattoos to fake the funk.

Getting back to the thread - If you have a military tattoo and you never actually served, there is a special place in hell for you.
Old 01-25-2015, 02:30 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Doubtful

Not saying I would do this.... But i like the cut of this man's jib. Pretty sure he's the fuck all haters/ what people think type.

I see no reason to hate on this - im sure he legitimately pulls in tons of hoodrats. Mission accomplished.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had many tattoos.

Last edited by aomechmarine; 01-25-2015 at 02:32 AM.
Old 01-25-2015, 02:50 AM
Three Wheelin'

JSF and F-35 are same thing but referenced differently by service or even government contractors.

Present and past tense used simply because I'm a jack of all trades, doing a little of this and a little of that. The many skills I have acquired don't just go away. I use them as needed. For example, there is a huge push now for drone ordnance use. Thats what the CIA, Homeland Security, shit even Customs and Border Patrol is interested in it.

I'm not currently stationed at Camp Pendleton. I have been several times in the past. I've worked many places.

Camp Pendleton being open to people with just a basic drivers license? I have never been on that base as a civilian, never really thought about it till you said it. I show my military ID at every base i go to. I know that when I was stationed other places like Miramar or even Japan, civilians are not just "allowed" on base. They could drive on base only with me in the car, OR they were allowed to pull in to the side until I came to the gate to pick them up.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:25 PM
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 234 Posts
So we've gone from F-16s to well...actually not F-16s but F-18s and F-35s (which are a lot like the JSF doncha know).

And we've learned that there is a weapons research division aboard Camp Pendleton that is so uber-secret, it's like Area freakin 51 bro.

.....but he told us about it anyway.

But wait. Now the F-35 is old news -- 'cause we are tip of the R&D spear dudes. It's on to increasingly vague references to experimental armament for drones (which the military stubbornly calls UAVs).

The progression is clear now. Next it will be space lasers and then we will be launching penis shaped rockets from Dr Evil's secret lair -- which is 6 stories under the MCX at Pendleton (cleared personnel are discreetly identified by their chrome B pillars).
Old 01-25-2015, 11:55 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
Originally Posted by aomechmarine
If you have a military tattoo and you never actually served, there is a special place in hell for you.
In Los Angeles, I encounter a lot of Hispanics who have Laker or Dodger tattoo. They have never played but show support for their team.

Is it possible, people that you say have military tattoo, showing support for the armed forces?
Old 01-26-2015, 12:42 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,842 Likes on 8,573 Posts
This military tattoo is sure going to get me a lot of pussy and cred from dudes..

Those hispanic fuckers are going to a not-so-special place in hell.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:35 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by XLR8R
So we've gone from F-16s to well...actually not F-16s but F-18s and F-35s (which are a lot like the JSF doncha know).

And we've learned that there is a weapons research division aboard Camp Pendleton that is so uber-secret, it's like Area freakin 51 bro.

.....but he told us about it anyway.

But wait. Now the F-35 is old news -- 'cause we are tip of the R&D spear dudes. It's on to increasingly vague references to experimental armament for drones (which the military stubbornly calls UAVs).

The progression is clear now. Next it will be space lasers and then we will be launching penis shaped rockets from Dr Evil's secret lair -- which is 6 stories under the MCX at Pendleton (cleared personnel are discreetly identified by their chrome B pillars).
Honestly just because you don't know about things doesnt mean they don't exist. Point blank - you're not cleared to know. End of story. At a certain point you're just coming off as someone who is jealous of my stellar military record.

YOU were the one who claimed all ordies are 6531. False. i am 6541. I've listed several things that only an ordie would know, and you not being an ordie, would clearly not know about at all.

I never claimed anything about Pendleton being Top Secret or anything of the sort. I said it's the home of the experimental weapons. YOU choose to interpret it in whatever way. I only have a secret clearance. Only the Officers in my MOS and senior enlisted have Top Secret clearance. Airforce guys also had Top Secret clearance - because their weapons include nuclear payloads. To my knowledge, Marines do not use nukes. Maybe they do. That would be above my paygrade and my need to know.

We actually do use laser guided munitions that are guided through space satellites. SCIENCE. WHOA! And sometimes I just work on machines guns. Or maybe I work on the Gatling guns on helo's. Is that what the Marines call them? NO. Will anyone reading this have any idea what kind of weapon system I'm describing if I use the official name? NO. If I say UAV will people know what that is? NO, but if i say drone do they get it? Yes. As I stated - I'm a jack of all trades. You need to bomb the fuck out of it - i know how to build something that will get the job done - or how to repair it. Or how to inventory and do proper preventative maintenance on it. Or just some lame paperwork. And some other stuff.

I gave you a clear example - if i was using peripherals like literally the units that hold a new bomb or missile in place during transport - that unit would be held and owned by the respective contractor. As I stated - at times I work with civilian Tech Reps.

This is my military ID with the name and image blanked out. As you can clearly see - i'm wearing a fucking Acura Lanyard in my military ID photo guy. The ID is current and good until 2017. There's also a pic of a challenge coin a Boeing Executive gave me. If thats not good enough for you, then I guess its just not. I'm extremely proud of the very little I've done (in comparison to others) for this country and I hope to do much, much, more. If you don't know about stuff - maybe it's simply because you don't rate too. Thats all Im going to say about my job (although i'll include a couple vague pics). Honestly I already said more then I should have.

Why you would think I would of all things - pretend to be an Ordnanceman? How ridiculous. Most fakes try to lie and say they were a SEAL or Ranger or Marine Infantry or something. I'm just me man.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
ID.jpg (966.9 KB, 11 views)
coin1.jpg (943.5 KB, 11 views)
coin2.jpg (927.9 KB, 9 views)
gun.jpg (889.5 KB, 11 views)
hammer.jpg (743.8 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-26-2015, 05:42 AM
GEEZER

Received 2,214 Likes on 1,418 Posts
Old 01-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 1killercls
OMG so fucking
Please remind me how i am the one who is owned.

I stated earlier that I didnt want to discuss or talk about myself because then i was just going to come off as a guy lying over the internet.

My cousin died for this country. My uncle died for his country. One of my uncle's spent over 10 years as a political prisoner.i have done hardly shit in comparison, but I want a career in the service. I don't really care when people talk shit online, but once they start questioning my Honor Courage and Commitment to this country then shit just went way too fucking far.

I dont really do social media, Acurazine is as close as it gets for me. I joined after I bought an ILX and I enjoy tuning it. I also enjoy fucking around on here and shooting the shit. I dont really care if you talk shit - but certain things cross lines. If you get racist, disrespect my country and /or my Corps, disrespect people's religions -things like that - well we got a fucking problem.

If I had a tattoo you found distasteful - i would accept it and move on with my life. After i told you to fuck yourself. You should not be forced to like it - but i shouldn't expect you to accept it either.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:08 AM
Three Wheelin'

CASE IN POINT...

As I already stated and yet some on here try to deny reality - there are actual fakers with bullshit military tattoos. Case in point -this stellar guy at Del Taco. This guy claimed to be part of SEAL Team 3 - had the stickers all over his truck wearing a hat, wearing a fucking shirt... I confronted him when he tried to get free food at Del Taco for, in his words, "Having been a fucking SEAL - I DID A LOT FOR THIS FUCKING COUNTRY MAN!" he pointed at his forearm tattoo. FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH.

If the guy didnt look like a total physical reject, I would have beat the living shit out of him. I dont feel like being a bully on a weak piece of shit. As it is, I simply ran his ass out of the fucking Del Taco. No free food for your fake bitch ass here motherfucker. I took the photo of him before he demanded free food. As you can see in the pic, he has a fucking forearm tattoo, which he apparently uses to try and score free shit. fuck people like this. No real SEAL would ever dishonor his brothers like that.

Sorry but you got a fake military tattoo - you are basically stealing from me and my family. You've basically ID'd yourself as my mortal fucking enemy, a real class A shithead.
Attached Images
scum.jpg (903.0 KB, 27 views)
Old 01-26-2015, 08:56 AM
Safety Car

^^
You are a class act.
The following users liked this post:
Ken1997TL (01-26-2015)
Old 01-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,465 Likes on 3,059 Posts
So wait, now the guy works at Area 51?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:02 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
So wait, now the guy works at Area 51?
Depends, is there Del Taco at Area 51?
Old 01-26-2015, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Old 01-26-2015, 09:52 AM
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 234 Posts
you're just coming off as someone who is jealous of my stellar military record.
You got nothin' on my military exploits bro.

I wrote combat doctrine when Sun Tzu was a cadet.

I gave Code Reds to Leonidas.

I took the best quarters, and George Washington got to sleep in whatever hovel I damn well told him to.

I slapped Patton for crying.

I pounded Eva Braun on the hood of Adolf's Mercedes. She called me her Ubermensch.

I called Erich Honecker a sitzpinkler to his face.

I made Hanoi Jane lick my toilet clean.

And I have my own personal F-35.
The following 5 users liked this post by XLR8R:
1killercls (01-26-2015), 2012wagon (01-26-2015), 97BlackAckCL (01-26-2015), Ken1997TL (01-26-2015), NBP04TL4ME (01-26-2015)
Old 01-26-2015, 10:07 AM
Stay Out Of the Left Lane

Received 1,237 Likes on 1,024 Posts

I took the best quarters, and George Washington got to sleep in whatever hovel I damn well told him to.

I pounded Eva Braun on the hood of Adolf's Mercedes. She called me her Ubermensch.

This is classic -
Old 01-26-2015, 10:31 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
As long as my bitches love me.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
This is genuinely amusing now.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:48 AM

Jose Vasquez.. o'rale
Old 01-26-2015, 10:49 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Flipster23
As long as my bitches love me.
Supposedly, if you get a Military Tattoo, they will love you more

Unless of course, if they are judgmental, and don't want to be with a guy with tattoos
Old 01-26-2015, 11:00 AM
Team Owner

Old 01-26-2015, 11:04 AM

I'm pretty sure the sluts these guys bang like tattoos.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:07 AM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
CASE IN POINT...

As I already stated and yet some on here try to deny reality - there are actual fakers with bullshit military tattoos. Case in point -this stellar guy at Del Taco. This guy claimed to be part of SEAL Team 3 - had the stickers all over his truck wearing a hat, wearing a fucking shirt... I confronted him when he tried to get free food at Del Taco for, in his words, "Having been a fucking SEAL - I DID A LOT FOR THIS FUCKING COUNTRY MAN!" he pointed at his forearm tattoo. FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH.

If the guy didnt look like a total physical reject, I would have beat the living shit out of him. I dont feel like being a bully on a weak piece of shit. As it is, I simply ran his ass out of the fucking Del Taco. No free food for your fake bitch ass here motherfucker. I took the photo of him before he demanded free food. As you can see in the pic, he has a fucking forearm tattoo, which he apparently uses to try and score free shit. fuck people like this. No real SEAL would ever dishonor his brothers like that.

Sorry but you got a fake military tattoo - you are basically stealing from me and my family. You've basically ID'd yourself as my mortal fucking enemy, a real class A shithead.
AO is just jealous because he didn't get any free Del Taco. Sorry man.
Old 01-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Old 01-26-2015, 12:49 PM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
now we're cookin!
Old 01-26-2015, 02:06 PM

Received 5,934 Likes on 2,927 Posts
After Saintor's nonsense, I think the biggest crime in this thread is the chrome trim on that Civic...errrr...ILX.
97BlackAckCL (01-26-2015)
Old 01-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

Honestly I dont know how else I was suppose to take it. You just keep questioning my service record, for no reason. We had different experiences in the military - SHOCKING.
I dont feel the need to question yours because i 'm assuming you knew enough that you served. Why you feel the need to try and tarnish my military service I can't really understand.

Naval Weapons Air Station China Lake, CA and "Area 51" are just places where weapons are developed and tested. That is not exactly groundbreaking or shocking or in any way me breaking some kind of "secrecy".

I never said I worked at either place. I just asked if either one was on that list. I'm not sure what the need is to try and talk shit on my service.

If you guys want to talk shit on my chromed out Civic - feel free. Talking about my service is just low class gents. I started off as respectful as possible, but I'm not gonna lie this is pretty frustrating.

I come on here to shoot the shit about people's tattoos and then I'm accused of false Valor? What the actual fuck? I definitely stepped into some crazy shit here...
Old 01-26-2015, 02:11 PM
Team Owner

You stepped into Ramblings bro!
Old 01-26-2015, 02:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
^^
You are a class act.
Not sure if you are being serious or not. Please keep in mind that when I see the 4 nieces and nephews that my cousin left orphaned so that he could give his life while in service to this country, it doesn't exactly give me a a warm and fuzzy feeling when I see a disgusting fake fuck try to score some free tacos while using fake military service as a basis.

Its incredibly enraging, and as I said - I feel he's disrespecting me, my dead friends, and family members.

I also don't know how else I'm supposed to handle that. Am I suppose to let him sit their making actual military members look like entitled assholes? Am I suppose to actually beat the shit out of him and then go to jail? I think I handled it pretty well. I got him the fuck out of there and let him know his bullshit was not welcome.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:22 PM

Old 01-26-2015, 02:30 PM
Team Owner

Not sure if you are being serious or not. Please keep in mind that when I see the 4 nieces and nephews that my cousin left orphaned so that he could give his life while in service to this country, it doesn't exactly give me a a warm and fuzzy feeling when I see a disgusting fake fuck try to score some free tacos while using fake military service as a basis.

Its incredibly enraging, and as I said - I feel he's disrespecting me, my dead friends, and family members.

I also don't know how else I'm supposed to handle that. Am I suppose to let him sit their making actual military members look like entitled assholes? Am I suppose to actually beat the shit out of him and then go to jail? I think I handled it pretty well. I got him the fuck out of there and let him know his bullshit was not welcome.
Why even bother. You don't know if he's carrying a gun. He could have shot your ass right there in the Del Taco. It's not worth it these days. 20+ years ago or so, yea probably be worth it. Now, not one bit.
Old 01-26-2015, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Majofo
Jose Vasquez.. o'rale
I haz all your info (read nudes).
Old 01-26-2015, 02:32 PM

Old 01-26-2015, 02:32 PM

Old 01-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Three Wheelin'

Why even bother. You don't know if he's carrying a gun. He could have shot your ass right there in the Del Taco. It's not worth it these days. 20+ years ago or so, yea probably be worth it. Now, not one bit.
Not trying to sound hard, but if I was a scared type of person i wouldn't have joined the Corps in the first place.

Although its technically not illegal what he's doing, its just disrespectful. He has freedom of speech. But so do I. So he wants to lie - I can confront him on it.

Although,... I am not bullet or stab proof
Old 01-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ttribe
I dunno dude - Bieber may be a little off... but he gets the hoes mang... Selina Gomez is pretty good stuff... Maybe it's the chrome dude.... maybe
Old 01-26-2015, 02:40 PM
Team Owner

Justin Bieber has a military tattoo.
Rockstar21 (01-26-2015)
Old 01-26-2015, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

bitches love chrome...
Old 01-26-2015, 02:44 PM
Three Wheelin'

Justin Bieber has a military tattoo.
I need proof before I can go on a kill mission....
Old 01-26-2015, 02:44 PM

Quick Reply: It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.