Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.

Old 01-12-2015, 02:53 PM

Received 16,263 Likes on 11,973 Posts
Originally Posted by ttribe
This thread has been going on how long and you're thinking it's going to get locked now? If this was going to get shut down, I'd have thought it would have happened before now.
if i said crabcakes! instead; would you have taken me more serious?
Old 01-12-2015, 02:55 PM

Received 5,920 Likes on 2,918 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
if i said crabcakes! instead; would you have taken me more serious?
Old 01-12-2015, 03:23 PM
The Third Ball

Received 4,911 Likes on 2,614 Posts
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
The word of the day is yammer
HumzDgO.gif
The following 3 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), Ken1997TL (01-13-2015)
Old 01-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by XLR8R
Yeah, that was me.

You and Sainturd get all butthurt over a man's appearance, after he shot the anal hairs off a gnat at 75 miles, using a mirror and a gallery 22 with iron sights.

There's only one group who shrieked about his appearance, rather than marveling at his achievement. You put yourself with them.
No not at all. I said that he "should be" allowed to wear whatever he wants, because it has nothing to do with what he does for a living. BUT - this world is full of judgmental people. I personally believe what he wore was unprofessional - he should have just worn a nice suit. But like I said, he's socially retarded, he didnt think it through. Should he have gotten the reaction he did? NO not at all. IMO is he still professional? In some aspects NO. But clearly, he is professional, or he wouldn't have his job. And I dont think his shirt was sexist at all - just kind of slobby for a professional event. Thats just casual attire.
You get tattoos, especially certain types - then i give zero fucks if you suffer certain known negative consequences. Cant get hired for certain jobs, people make judgements about you, etc. You can't say "fuck society,fuck what people think, Im getting a tattoo!" and then say "WTF? Everyone keeps judging me!" Thats just stupid.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
I have been with women with tattoos and without, doesn't bother me. I personally don't have tatoos but have piercings. In any event, today was the first time I heard a negative thing about tatoo.

I am on home call duty.

Nurse calls me, about a 14 year old patient giving birth. After giving me the woman's last name, which I didn't recognize, and the baby's name, the nurse says "it is the girl with tats, you know 14 year old with tats, not going to make anythign of their life and we will spend hundred of thousands saving her baby..."

Unfortunate.... but society judges.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,247 Likes on 4,858 Posts
Scientists don't wear suits. The tie gets in the way of their job.

Old 01-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by oo7spy
Scientists don't wear suits. The tie gets in the way of their job.

Scientists are the worst dressed people of any profession I know, that includes in and out of their job. They are slobs by nature
Old 01-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
I have been with women with tattoos and without, doesn't bother me. I personally don't have tatoos but have piercings. In any event, today was the first time I heard a negative thing about tatoo.

I am on home call duty.

Nurse calls me, about a 14 year old patient giving birth. After giving me the woman's last name, which I didn't recognize, and the baby's name, the nurse says "it is the girl with tats, you know 14 year old with tats, not going to make anything of their life and we will spend hundred of thousands saving her baby..."

Unfortunate.... but society judges.
It' s fucked up, but let's be honest... She's probably right. 14 year old mother? Interacting with people who are willing to have sex with a 14 year old, and illegally tattoo a 14 year old. If her parents signed a waiver, well even more issues. There's some serious shit going on.
However the tattoos weren't exactly "the big issue". But they aren't helping either.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by aomechmarine
It' s fucked up, but let's be honest... She's probably right. 14 year old mother? Interacting with people who are willing to have sex with a 14 year old, and illegally tattoo a 14 year old. If her parents signed a waiver, well even more issues. There's some serious shit going on.
However the tattoos weren't exactly "the big issue". But they aren't helping either.

the blind man shouts " I can walk!"
Old 01-12-2015, 06:50 PM
Safety Car

Oh I wasn't saying whether it is right or wrong. I am also not in disagreement with you. I just saying that society does judge, and giving an example from my own life.

I did residency in the inner city and fellowhip in rich hoity toity area. Both places, I saw lots of underage children having children, sad fact really.

I had a 11 year old patient giving birth 4 months ago. TOtal hospital bill was 336,000$
Old 01-12-2015, 07:10 PM
The Third Ball

No not at all. I said that he "should be" allowed to wear whatever he wants, because it has nothing to do with what he does for a living. BUT - this world is full of judgmental people. I personally believe what he wore was unprofessional - he should have just worn a nice suit. But like I said, he's socially retarded, he didnt think it through. Should he have gotten the reaction he did? NO not at all. IMO is he still professional? In some aspects NO. But clearly, he is professional, or he wouldn't have his job. And I dont think his shirt was sexist at all - just kind of slobby for a professional event. Thats just casual attire.
You get tattoos, especially certain types - then i give zero fucks if you suffer certain known negative consequences. Cant get hired for certain jobs, people make judgements about you, etc. You can't say "fuck society,fuck what people think, Im getting a tattoo!" and then say "WTF? Everyone keeps judging me!" Thats just stupid.
And YAMMER

Attachment 104183

Genius comments...I guess this man is a social retard who is not much of a professional, too. He only wears these kinds of shirts to all sorts of public events...anyone else know who he is without looking him up online?

So, anyone? I know a couple people know.

Dont confuse people who think outside of the box and are non-conformist as being "somewhat" professional. They are usually the smartest guys in the room. Socially groomed...not always. But they aren't afraid to be themselves in a crowded room either.

That is something that should looked up to, respected, and applauded...not chided because no one else has the balls to be who they are in a room of strangers and peers.
The following users liked this post:
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-12-2015, 07:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Sarlacc
And YAMMER

Genius comments...I guess this man is a social retard who is not much of a professional, too. He only wears these kinds of shirts to all sorts of public events...anyone else know who he is without looking him up online?

So, anyone? I know a couple people know.

Dont confuse people who think outside of the box and are non-conformist as being "somewhat" professional. They are usually the smartest guys in the room. Socially groomed...not always. But they aren't afraid to be themselves in a crowded room either.

That is something that should looked up to, respected, and applauded...not chided because no one else has the balls to be who they are in a room of strangers and peers.
Thats just your opinion. You cant prove an opinion right or wrong. Like i said - IMO the scientist dressed unprofessionally and slobby that day.
Being able to play the game and dress the part is also a sign of intelligence IMO. Smarter then thinking that nobody else cares or that it doesnt matter.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:41 PM
The Third Ball

So what you're saying is you don't know who that is...gotcha.
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

I don't who that is. Correct.
What ive noticed is you refuse to answer any of my direct questions tho. i didnt come on here to argue man. I just came to converse. You definitely like making snarky comments but you refuse to actually engage other peoples ideas.
I respect your opinion, but me not knowing who some random fucking guy is, proves nothing. It doesn't disprove anything Ive said. None of your snarky comments disprove other peoples opinions. You've disproved nothing bro.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

I find it very hypocritical that you think its wrong people make snap judgements about people with tattoos, yet, you try to do the same with me and others on our opinions with tattoos.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:34 PM
The Third Ball

What ive noticed is you refuse to answer any of my direct questions tho. i didnt come on here to argue man. I just came to converse. You definitely like making snarky comments but you refuse to actually engage other peoples ideas.
I respect your opinion, but me not knowing who some random fucking guy is, proves nothing. It doesn't disprove anything Ive said. None of your snarky comments disprove other peoples opinions. You've disproved nothing bro.
disprove and snarky aren't words of the day...yammer is

Attachment 104183
The following 2 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-12-2015, 10:38 PM
The Third Ball

Being able to play the game and dress the part is also a sign of intelligence IMO. Smarter then thinking that nobody else cares or that it doesnt matter.
Stuck within the confines of conformist society you are

Unable to see your "opinions" based off what society tells you they are
Old 01-12-2015, 10:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

You dont know me - yet you are making random assumptions about me? Kind of like what judgemental people do to those with tattoos right? Again - pretty hypocritical.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

I also already stated several times that i like tattoos. Dude - whats your issue?
Old 01-12-2015, 11:58 PM
The Third Ball

You dont know me - yet you are making random assumptions about me?
How am I making random assumptions when you are stating your "opinions" on said subject...

I mean, I've experienced a lot of conversations running in in circles, but I've never really seen a person run themselves in circles...you tired? Need a water break?
Old 01-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,841 Likes on 8,573 Posts
aomechmarine is trolling us, he's really a cholo..

he goes by the name, tiny joker.. o'rale!

Old 01-13-2015, 12:00 AM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by Majofo

Chingow...You pinche mother fucker, how dare you out me like that holmes...you dirty puta!
Old 01-13-2015, 12:06 AM

chill out ese.. I'm just trying to peep a firme hyna with mother mary tatted on her nalgas holmes..
Old 01-13-2015, 12:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
...yammer

And Saintor is over here like
Old 01-13-2015, 01:36 AM
Three Wheelin'

Thing is I'm stating my views as that - views/opinions. you make comments like they are facts. I don't see how you can just make random assumptions and choose to ignore what i've clearly stated, to just try to steam roll on with your POV. Again - how about counterpointing any of my POV's instead of just adding random insults?

Like when I stated that i think that being able to play the game is smarter then not caring what you dress like.

Im in the Marine Corps. Professionalism has been drilled into my head. All it really means is that every organization has its ideas of what that means. Most don't include tattoos or dressing however you want as part of their professional description. By getting certain tattoos you have already excluded yourself from membership. If you consider that picture of a Doctor someone put up earlier. The Doc's tattoos are not visible with his medical coat on. On his off time he chooses to dress like a pubcrawling rocker type of dude. Thats great. Its nobodies fucking business what he does on his off time. BUT - clearly he is smart enough to know that his tattoos are probably not well perceived in his profession, so he he's true to himself off the clock, but does what he's got to do to pay the bills. Plays the part.

Again - please go ahead and be an adult - go ahead and tell me whats wrong with that? I actually see that Im being much more respectful then you give me reason to be, but I dont see the point of raging online either.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:48 AM
Three Wheelin'

If you get this type of tattoo - does anyone really think that a professional organization should hire you? Im gonna be honest - I fucking hate cholos. Not people that just dress like that - I mean actual gangbangers. If you talk like that, dress like that, were about that life in the past - i fucking hate you. Because you were a criminal. The kind that robs, rapes, and kills. If you fixed your life, fuck you anyways. if you have gang tattoos, GOOD you just identified yourself as a piece of shit for life.
I dont believe certain people deserve a second chance. Some people haven't even had a FIRST chance. If i was ever in a hiring position, and someone with a Master's degree that is fully qualified walks in with a faded old gang tattoo - I would never, ever fucking hire them. I'd wait for another candidate.
The cholo might have changed their life - but what about all their victims? The dirt they did doesn't just go away. So fuck them forever.
Same goes for ANYTHING like that - you got a military tattoo, but never served? Fuck you. Swastika? Fuck you. Anything that basically identifies you as having a previous criminal history? fuck you.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:51 AM
The Third Ball

You must have self confidence issues?

I say you talk too much...and 2-3 pages here we have you talking to much saying Im name calling and not engaging you in conversation.

You aren't reading anything being said...but its OK you have your opinion and I have mine. Whether Im actually expressing it or just giving you a hard time, because apparently its very easy and I don't have to type much to do it.

Give it a rest dude. Either your finger tips are nicely calloused from all this hammering on the keyboard or they are red raw right now and must hurt like hell. Take an advil and I've yourself a break.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Three Wheelin'

Nah
Old 01-13-2015, 02:03 AM
Three Wheelin'

I'm legitimately trying to understand why you think what you think - yet you refuse to just answer dude. I'm not even 100% sure WHAT you POV is, other then you like talking shit online.
I have a lot of self confidence bro. Could list why, but then I'll just come off as a lameass lying online.
Talking too much? We're on an online forum meant for engaging in conversation - I really don't see how that even makes sense or applies.
You are a very frustrating person to try and communicate with. If this is how you are in real life, I don't see tattoos holding you back. I see fists in your face knocking you out. Im pretty patient, most people aren't.
I doubt you are like this in real life, most people just have online bravery nowadays.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:48 AM
The Third Ball

seriously...I stop reading after about two sentences...its the same thing over and over.

I don't even dislike you...I just don't want to waste my time reading the same thing over and over again. I can go back to your first reply to me and and its the same thing you just typed.
Old 01-13-2015, 07:28 AM
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 234 Posts
Seriously?

Frankly, I am applaud.
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 08:07 AM

aomehc, i think you make poor decisions becuase you chromed your car with vatozone parts.
The following 6 users liked this post by justnspace:
2012wagon (01-13-2015), 97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), crazyasiantl (01-15-2015), oo7spy (01-13-2015), Sarlacc (01-13-2015) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 01-13-2015, 09:48 AM

So judgmental.. your name must be Jesus. Not even Jesus was perfect ese. Why don't you quit the goodie-two-shoe act. Professional organization.. are you fucking kidding. You have one purpose, to kill. If you consider that a profession, you might need to reflect on your conscious. I'm not talking bad about the Marines, but you need to be honest with yourself. You're paid to get sent to foreign lands and drop a motherfucker, call it security, but when it comes down to it, that's your job. How is that different than a gang member killing another. Do you think the lord will judge you differently? #turfin #yamma

Marines really hire discernibly.. funny thing is, if they get out with a 5 point discharge, they are first in line to hire. If they come out injured, they can be a 10 point discharge (gang tats and all) and take precedence over those with a clean record, degree, etc.

Old 01-13-2015, 10:00 AM
Safety Car

Talking

Originally Posted by justnspace
aomehc, i think you make poor decisions becuase you chromed your car with vatozone parts.
I was thiking out loud, why do we judge people with chromed out b pillars? I know I do. I am not proud of it, but I still do it...

Any thoughts?
Old 01-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,329 Likes on 1,309 Posts
Chromed out B pillars are the face tattoos of the automotive world
The following 5 users liked this post by Ken1997TL:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), crazyasiantl (01-15-2015), Sarlacc (01-13-2015), ttribe (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 10:20 AM

Attachment 99089
Old 01-13-2015, 10:24 AM

isnt that exactly like tattoos?

I'm waiting.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Chromed out B pillars are the face tattoos of the automotive world
Makes sense. Guess I am judgmental against face tattoos then. Though I would hire Mike Tyson in a heartbeat
Old 01-13-2015, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by 2012wagon
Makes sense. Guess I am judgmental against face tattoos then. Though I would hire Mike Tyson in a heartbeat
Because if you didn't, he'd rape you.
The following 2 users liked this post by Majofo:
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), oo7spy (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 11:23 AM
Safety Car

Because if you didn't, he'd rape you.
I would welcome it. I could then sell my "Mike Tyson is gay" story to TMZ with a video and buy a new 458

Quick Reply: It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.