Dating & Relationships Love sucks. Now you can cry about it…

It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.

Old 01-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Chapter Leader (Southern Region)

Received 11,842 Likes on 8,573 Posts
Originally Posted by 2012wagon
I would welcome it. I could then sell my "Mike Tyson is gay" story to TMZ with a video and buy a new 458
It's not gay if you're pitching / tossing.

The following 2 users liked this post by Majofo:
2012wagon (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 11:33 AM
The Third Ball

Received 4,967 Likes on 2,645 Posts
I would welcome it. I could then sell my "Mike Tyson is gay" story to TMZ with a video and buy a new 458
you're greatly overestimating what tmz pays
Old 01-13-2015, 12:32 PM

He can sell it to Vivid and they can call it pound for pound king
Old 01-13-2015, 12:45 PM
Safety Car

Received 833 Likes on 581 Posts
Originally Posted by Sarlacc
you're greatly overestimating what tmz pays
I would of course have to put in some of my own $. I am not thinking that just taking Tysons meat would get me a 458, HellCat, maybe. LOL
Old 01-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 86 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by justnspace
aomehc, i think you make poor decisions becuase you chromed your car with vatozone parts.
First time you said something like that I thought you were being racist... but then I saw more of your comments and realized you're just kind of a smartass.
I wanted door edge protection. The OEM door lining stuff was kinda pricey - the chrome stuff seemed like a cheap and simple alternative. Thought it would look /fit better then it does. The door lining stuff is not flush at all, the glue also melts and so it comes off at the hottest points in the summer. I'll be removing that later when I get full detail to not leave messy glue residue. You live and learn. I'll be replacing it with either OEM protector or at some local shop 3M clear door edge protector.
The chrome B- pillars look badass. Fuck you guys. I went through 3 sets because of test fitting for visors for the ILX. Best looking ones were the actual chrome metal. I get a ton of compliments on those all the time - very polarized issue tho, plenty of people also tell me that they hate chrome/ don't like chrome. So I'd say it is like a tattoo. But not a face one.
The big lower chrome trim piece some company made specific for the ILX. I think it looks good. It stays as well.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Majofo
So judgmental.. your name must be Jesus. Not even Jesus was perfect ese. Why don't you quit the goodie-two-shoe act. Professional organization.. are you fucking kidding. You have one purpose, to kill. If you consider that a profession, you might need to reflect on your conscious. I'm not talking bad about the Marines, but you need to be honest with yourself. You're paid to get sent to foreign lands and drop a motherfucker, call it security, but when it comes down to it, that's your job. How is that different than a gang member killing another. Do you think the lord will judge you differently? #turfin #yamma

Marines really hire discernibly.. funny thing is, if they get out with a 5 point discharge, they are first in line to hire. If they come out injured, they can be a 10 point discharge (gang tats and all) and take precedence over those with a clean record, degree, etc.

Military Trained Gang Members - YouTube
That video was from 10 years ago. The military realized it had an issue and has worked hard to resolve it. The main issue was back in the day low recruiting prospects meant shady recruiters letting shady people in. The last time that was a really big issue was the 90's. In the 2000's the military was like "OH SHIT" and realized that the issue was huge and out of control. Not numbers wise, more like consequences wise. Military is kinda huge on image, honor, courage and commitment.

Keep in mind that someone who joins the military as a gangmember - is not really joining the military whole heartedly. They are putting their gang affiliation above the military. They are basically a shitbag disgrace to the uniform. You can add dishonorable discharge to the list of people i say don't deserve a second chance on my list.

The difference between gangbangers and military is the ethical use of violence and force for the "right reasons". You may or may not agree with the political reasons, military have no option other then to do their duty. Gangbangers are specifically using violence to hurt the general populace.

The military (and specific branches/jobs in the military) attract certain types of personalities. These people tend to be more aggressive then average. Thats not actually a bad thing. When used in a positive manner, hate can be a positive emotion. I hate seeing bad things happen to good people, I do my best to not let that happen.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:25 PM

Received 16,265 Likes on 11,974 Posts
Originally Posted by aomechmarine
First time you said something like that I thought you were being racist... but then I saw more of your comments and realized you're just kind of a smartass.
I wanted door edge protection. The OEM door lining stuff was kinda pricey - the chrome stuff seemed like a cheap and simple alternative. Thought it would look /fit better then it does. The door lining stuff is not flush at all, the glue also melts and so it comes off at the hottest points in the summer. I'll be removing that later when I get full detail to not leave messy glue residue. You live and learn. I'll be replacing it with either OEM protector or at some local shop 3M clear door edge protector.
The chrome B- pillars look badass. Fuck you guys. I went through 3 sets because of test fitting for visors for the ILX. Best looking ones were the actual chrome metal. I get a ton of compliments on those all the time - very polarized issue tho, plenty of people also tell me that they hate chrome/ don't like chrome. So I'd say it is like a tattoo. But not a face one.
The big lower chrome trim piece some company made specific for the ILX. I think it looks good. It stays as well.
so, what have we learned?
Old 01-13-2015, 01:28 PM
The Third Ball

I bet all those chicas love that chrome b pillar. It gives them something to look at when they draw their eyebrows on with their sharpies.

Oh and.....yammer
The following 5 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), crazyasiantl (01-15-2015), Flipster23 (01-13-2015), TacoBello (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:29 PM
Team Owner

Received 4,416 Likes on 3,322 Posts
That video was from 10 years ago. The military realized it had an issue and has worked hard to resolve it. The main issue was back in the day low recruiting prospects meant shady recruiters letting shady people in. The last time that was a really big issue was the 90's. In the 2000's the military was like "OH SHIT" and realized that the issue was huge and out of control. Not numbers wise, more like consequences wise. Military is kinda huge on image, honor, courage and commitment.

Keep in mind that someone who joins the military as a gangmember - is not really joining the military whole heartedly. They are putting their gang affiliation above the military. They are basically a shitbag disgrace to the uniform. You can add dishonorable discharge to the list of people i say don't deserve a second chance on my list.

The difference between gangbangers and military is the ethical use of violence and force for the "right reasons". You may or may not agree with the political reasons, military have no option other then to do their duty. Gangbangers are specifically using violence to hurt the general populace.

The military (and specific branches/jobs in the military) attract certain types of personalities. These people tend to be more aggressive then average. Thats not actually a bad thing. When used in a positive manner, hate can be a positive emotion. I hate seeing bad things happen to good people, I do my best to not let that happen.
So what you're saying is you love stick-on chrome and manly men in uniform. Got it.

Last edited by TacoBello; 01-13-2015 at 01:35 PM.
The following users liked this post:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015)
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Received 4,465 Likes on 3,059 Posts
The hypocrite is strong with this one
The Third Ball

His ilx is socially retarded and doesn't know how to dress in public forums.

Though part of this problem might stem from the fact his car is confused because deep down it knows it's just a civic...
The following 2 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Safety Car

The difference between gangbangers and military is the ethical use of violence and force for the "right reasons".
You may or may not agree with the political reasons, military have no option other then to do their duty. Gangbangers are specifically using violence to hurt the general populace.
So ganbangers kill the innocent on American soil, and you guys kill the innocent on a foreign soil?

I hate seeing bad things happen to good people, I do my best to not let that happen.
The civilians of Afghanistan and Iraq thanks you
Old 01-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Team Owner

Need moar permanent chrome
Old 01-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 234 Posts
It might be racist to criticize dark cars with bright chrome jewelry?
The following 3 users liked this post by XLR8R:
97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), crazyasiantl (01-15-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:37 PM
Three Wheelin'

Marines stepped up their recruiting standards quite a bit after this became an issue. Marines are no longer allowed to have more then one tattoo per forearm. You can't have sleeves. Tattoos that are out of regs are cause for discharge. Even the Army has recently stepped it up to a similar policy. HAving visible tattoos flat out disqualifies you from certain MOS's (jobs). Even ones that aren't visible in uniform may affect your career. Had a buddy get denied for recruiter duty due to his angel wings and some kind of center back piece.

Officers have NEVER been "allowed" to have tattoos. At the present - they are "allowed" a max total of 3 anywhere on their body. They all require paperwork and photo documentation, and a board looks them over to decide if they are gangrelated or deregatory in nature. Visible in uniform? STRIKE. Qustionable? STRIKE. You got a couple, and thguy competing against you has no tattoos? STRIKE.

Do some have them? Yes, but it is rare. ONCE I saw a Marine Chief Warrant Officer 5. He had full sleeve tattoos. Both his rank, and his tattoos, made him a fucking unicorn in the Marine Corps. I can pretty much guarantee that the only reason he was "allowed" to have those tattoos and still attain that rank is because the guy is literally a war hero.

I also once saw a General straight up "fire" someone because they had sleeves. He walked into his office and there was a recently checked in SNCO. He waited till the guy left. He went to the office head SNCO. "Who the fuck is that? His tattoos are fucking disgusting. GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." Never saw that guy again - he was instantly reassigned. (I didn't work in that office, i just went there a lot).
Old 01-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

So, you don't care what others think about your chrome trim because it looks good to you, much like people with tattoos don't care what you think about their body art, because they like it
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Originally Posted by XLR8R
It might be racist to criticize dark cars with bright chrome jewelry?
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:41 PM

Received 16,265 Likes on 11,974 Posts
*dropped mic along time ago.*
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

I bet all those chicas love that chrome b pillar. It gives them something to look at when they draw their eyebrows on with their sharpies.

Oh and.....yammer
Actually YES many girls notice the car a lot more and I do get way more play from it. Girls notice the shiny. Not exactly the wifey type , but I'll take it.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by TacoBello
So what you're saying is you love stick-on chrome and manly men in uniform. Got it.
Yes - although I would definitely word it differently, because it seems like you are implying something else... No shame to my game, I love my bros
Old 01-13-2015, 01:46 PM
The Third Ball

Actually YES many girls notice the car a lot more and I do get way more play from it. Girls notice the shiny. Not exactly the wifey type , but I'll take it.
So, you're a pedophile?

Or is your car really a time machine and you go out trolling for native American trim?
Old 01-13-2015, 01:46 PM

:yammer:
Old 01-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

So ganbangers kill the innocent on American soil, and you guys kill the innocent on a foreign soil?

The civilians of Afghanistan and Iraq thanks you
Casualties of war are an unfortunate consequence - in any war. Americans could be the innocents killed if we weren't over there. In fact, sadly, thats gonna happen regardless. Terrorist attacks are here to stay. And American thirst for oil isnt going away. You can talk shit, but you (and everyone) is part of the problem why we're there. Let's be honest - would America give a fuck if there was no oil in Iraq?

Marines doing their job arent worried about the politics tho. Were just worried about the guys to the right and to the left.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:51 PM

Were just worried about the guys to the right and to the left.
Your fellow gang members
Old 01-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

So, you're a pedophile?

Or is your car really a time machine and you go out trolling for native American trim?
Nah they're over 18. Yeah I pick up Native American girls. I like girls with super dark shiny hair. They are pretty nice and family oriented too.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
I don't know if you are yanking his chain or serious, but in case it's the latter don't confuse for a second the fact that a VAST majority of soldiers are out there to do the right thing and protect the innocent. They give their lives in most cases, which is more than any gang banger has done or most average citizens for that matter. If you don't like why the military has to go places and shoot people, fine, call your congressman. But to imply they just go places and kill innocent people is just flat out incorrect and insulting.
The following 2 users liked this post by 1Louder:
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), XLR8R (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
So, you don't care what others think about your chrome trim because it looks good to you, much like people with tattoos don't care what you think about their body art, because they like it
Yes. I already said thats how it should be. BUT - if someone gives me negative attention about it, then I just deal with it, its their right to think its distasteful. And if someone doesnt hire me because they think that it is diststeful, or unprofessional, or I just don't have a professional image, then I believe that is their right as well. I'm a grown man, if I make a decision, i live with the consequences.

If you get a tattoo, suffer negative consequences, and want to bitch about it - youre a dumbass.
Old 01-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Senior Moderator
Regional Coordinator
(Mid-Atlantic)

Do they have tattoos?
Old 01-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Team Owner

weren't we talking about tattoos here?
Old 01-13-2015, 01:59 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by 1Louder
I don't know if you are yanking his chain or serious, but in case it's the latter don't confuse for a second the fact that a VAST majority of soldiers are out there to do the right thing and protect the innocent. They give their lives in most cases, which is more than any gang banger has done or most average citizens for that matter. If you don't like why the military has to go places and shoot people, fine, call your congressman. But to imply they just go places and kill innocent people is just flat out incorrect and insulting.
I am new and forgot to use the red color font...
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,247 Likes on 4,858 Posts
You dont know me - yet you are making random assumptions about me? Kind of like what judgemental people do to those with tattoos right? Again - pretty hypocritical.
I fucking hate cholos.
... i fucking hate you.
...fuck you anyways.
...you just identified yourself as a piece of shit for life.
... fuck them forever.
... Fuck you.
... Fuck you.
...fuck you.

...anyone else know who he is without looking him up online?

[img]http://waltdisneystudios.com/static/John%20Lasseter.JPG[/imj]
[imghttp://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/spotlights/2008/lasseter_cf.jpg[/imj]
[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/hollywood/portraits/john_lasseter.jpg[/imj]
[img]http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2013/08/07/John-Lasseter.jpg[/imj]

So, anyone?
I give up. Who is it?

aomehc, i think you make poor decisions becuase you chromed your car with vatozone parts.
I wanted to say this so long ago, but couldn't bring myself to it...
Old 01-13-2015, 02:00 PM
The Third Ball

As much as he blathers on because he so very tightly wound and obviously has no funny bone.

I have to say the military angle to get a rile out of him is in poor taste.

Not unlike his poor taste in chroming out his civic...
The following 5 users liked this post by Sarlacc:
1killercls (01-13-2015), 97BlackAckCL (01-13-2015), Acura_Dude (01-13-2015), Flipster23 (01-13-2015), Majofo (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 02:02 PM
Old Man Yelling at Clouds

Received 7,362 Likes on 3,906 Posts
I am new and forgot to use the red color font...
Ah, no worries then. I'll un-bunch my panties now.
Acura_Dude (01-13-2015)
Old 01-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Team Owner

As much as he blathers on because he so very tightly wound and obviously has no funny bone.

I have to say the military angle to get a rile out of him is in poor taste.

Not unlike his poor taste in chroming out his civic...
well then he should realize that he is on a public, internet forum, where people talk out of their asses and literally nothing should be taken seriously. It's not a difficult concept.

#bitcheslovechromecivics
Old 01-13-2015, 02:03 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by oo7spy

I give up. Who is it?
John Lasseter

Now you can look him up
Old 01-13-2015, 02:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Majofo
Your fellow gang members
No - this SGT don't play that shit. I suspect someone in my unit is a gangbanger? I will "correct" them. Blanket party, code red, water discipline, "special duties" and "special instruction". Good old "wall to wall" inspection. If someone wants to disgrace the uniform in my presence... then they picked the wrong one.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:06 PM
The Third Ball

Originally Posted by TacoBello
well then he should realize that he is on a public, internet forum, where people talk out of their asses and literally almost nothing should be taken seriously. It's not a difficult concept.

Chrome Civic.
Yeaaah but the military is a little hot button and broad strokes are being made about the military more than flappy fingers. Lots of members here serve(d) and I'm the son of an officer...just seems overly disrespectful to me in a general sense.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL
Do they have tattoos?
Yes many. I already said many times I like tattoos on girls. I don't feel the need to get tattoos and affect my future employment opportunities in a negative manner. Thats apparently some kind of issue to some people.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:10 PM

this fucking thread delivers..

Oorah!
Old 01-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 7,247 Likes on 4,858 Posts
John Lasseter

Now you can look him up
[img]http://waltdisneystudios.com/static/John%20Lasseter.JPG[/imj]
[imghttp://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/spotlights/2008/lasseter_cf.jpg[/imj]
[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/hollywood/portraits/john_lasseter.jpg[/imj]
[img]http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/i/2013/08/07/John-Lasseter.jpg[/imj]

Quick Reply: It is becoming harder and harder to find a girl with NO TATTOOS.