ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread... - Page 5 - AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

Go Back  AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community > Off Topic Discussion > AcuraZine's Hall of Fame
Reload this Page >

ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread...

Notices

ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread...

 
 
Old 06-01-2007, 10:04 AM
  #161  
Banned
 
revitupwriteitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 7,257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BoostedJack
This is a classic example of a guy who gets married have 3 kids and then one day tells his wife he's gay and leaves her. If you are truly gay, man up and let the world know before you fuck up some nice lady's life. Whoever wrote this, you are pathetic and you ought to be in hell.

Jeez, man...bad morning or something? The person's only 20 - they probably don't have a clue who they want to be personally or professionally. At least they're starting to talk things through to someone. I remember when my parents wanted to move from the house I was born in - I was young and irrational & told them I was not going to move. Of course that wasn't an option, as I was 10 or so, but perhaps that person will go through something similar after giving it lots of thought. Being gay is easier (as I understand it) today than it has ever been, but I'm sure it's still a very complex thing to work into one's life.

If they do settle on being gay (obviously some homo- and hetero- experiences are in order to help the decision along), I'd be more inclined to believe they'll find a gay community where they live, as well as straight friends that don't mind the choices he is making & will eventually 'come out of the closet', rather than going along with this plan that only an inexperienced kid would think could work out.
revitupwriteitoff is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 10:53 AM
  #162  
2600lb CL
iTrader: (2)
 
Cocoa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TX
Age: 36
Posts: 9,941
Thanks: 0
Thanked 106 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by revitupwriteitoff
lol..I know, man. I re-wrote your text (look back @ the quote) a little bit. I just felt the need to mess w/a fellow Texan.
LoL, yea I noticed it yesterday. Just wanted to make sure you got the joke, lol.
Cocoa is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:00 PM
  #163  
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 145,680
Thanked 14,668 Times in 9,109 Posts
Well, for the record: I'm gay the happy way. Not the other way.



I'd be even more gay (the happy way) if my stupid robot order from Japan would ship!
Yumcha is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:00 PM
  #164  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by BoostedJack
I disagree. He's a coward and will eventually mess up some nice lady's life. He should come out and let the world know he's gay before it gets out of hand. There are plenty of open gay people in this world who's been accepted. Don't be a pussy and be a "pussy."
I understand what you're saying Jack, and yes, that would be the righteous thing to do. However, thinking from a gay person's perspective, the society itself is not doing the "right" thing either by not simply accepting them for who they are. So, really, who's to say that one must do the "right" thing? Thus, it's my belief that at the end of the day, it's a matter of personal choice whether one chooses to confront the world and live a life of hardship -OR- chooses to take an easier path in life by keeping being someone they are not. I am not saying that the latter path is the right thing to do, but we (As human beings) should be more empathetic towards gay people instead of forcing them to come out of the closet :twocents:

Though, I will say this to whoever that submitted the confession: I know of a quote that would be very fitting to your situation and hopefully this will give you the courage to come out if you ever decide to it:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I am not"


Best of luck
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:03 PM
  #165  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

Follow up to the previous confession: (Post #151 of this thread)


" It is me again. I wanted to clarify something, which seems to be bothering some people. Like I said in my previous posts I do not know what my sexuality is. So when I finally do hook up with a girl and if it does indeed turn me on then I will know. However if it does NOT turn me on I will NOT get married. I agree with its not fair to put a girl through that. However if it doesnít turn me on I also will just live my life signal and just never tell anyone. Like I said my family and friends will never know. I have tried everything. Therapy didnít do me any good and neither did the Christian youth group. Those are how two people know. The only way I think I will ever know is when I hook up. So I will only get married if I am positive I am straight. I am really glad I could tell someone other then people I will never see again. It sucks because whenever I go out to parties I never can drink in fear of opening my mouth so I have worked really hard to let nobody know that Iím second-guessing myself."
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:05 PM
  #166  
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 145,680
Thanked 14,668 Times in 9,109 Posts
Originally Posted by BoostedJack
It was a joke Yumcheeks so relax.
Perfectly relaxed.

But, that still doesn't take away the fact I'm going to e-dropkick your @$$ up and down this forum soon.
Yumcha is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:11 PM
  #167  
Banned
 
revitupwriteitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 7,257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent 47
Follow up to the previous confession: (Post #151 of this thread)


" It is me again. I wanted to clarify something, which seems to be bothering some people. Like I said in my previous posts I do not know what my sexuality is. So when I finally do hook up with a girl and if it does indeed turn me on then I will know. However if it does NOT turn me on I will NOT get married. I agree with its not fair to put a girl through that. However if it doesnít turn me on I also will just live my life signal and just never tell anyone. Like I said my family and friends will never know. I have tried everything. Therapy didnít do me any good and neither did the Christian youth group. Those are how two people know. The only way I think I will ever know is when I hook up. So I will only get married if I am positive I am straight. I am really glad I could tell someone other then people I will never see again. It sucks because whenever I go out to parties I never can drink in fear of opening my mouth so I have worked really hard to let nobody know that Iím second-guessing myself."
Kill two birds with one stone - marry a closet lesbian
revitupwriteitoff is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:51 PM
  #168  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte(home) /Raleigh (school), NC
Age: 29
Posts: 11,396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i know this might sound crazy but are you sure its a sexual issue. it sounds like to me your not getting turned on period (i could be wrong but you said you need to make out to be turned on). are you sure you dont have arrection issues? We talked about them in physcology. If that was the problem you could at least tell your family that because that would just be gentics.
Trackruner228 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:55 PM
  #169  
Money is funny.
 
poohlikeshunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Age: 37
Posts: 4,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bust out some vivid video movies and you'll probably find out...I wonder if this person has ever tried the titty bar scene...that could help with discovering himself...thoughts Jack?
poohlikeshunny is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 12:57 PM
  #170  
Banned
 
revitupwriteitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 7,257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trackruner228
i know this might sound crazy but are you sure its a sexual issue. it sounds like to me your not getting turned on period (i could be wrong but you said you need to make out to be turned on). are you sure you dont have arrection issues? We talked about them in physcology. If that was the problem you could at least tell your family that because that would just be gentics.

worth giving thought to...good idea, T
revitupwriteitoff is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 01:29 PM
  #171  
contrarian in fashion
 
PimpCL23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles / Highland Park
Age: 37
Posts: 9,868
Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by revitupwriteitoff
worth giving thought to...good idea, T
by ur response to his comment... it sounds as tho u wrote that email.. hmmmmm
PimpCL23 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 01:30 PM
  #172  
Money is funny.
 
poohlikeshunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Age: 37
Posts: 4,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
revitup...we got your back!!!
poohlikeshunny is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 01:33 PM
  #173  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
"I'm sorry mama
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant make you cry
But tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet ...."
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 01:58 PM
  #174  
1919
 
Scottman111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 21,429
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 130 Posts
I just realized Agent 47 used to be SoCAL ACURA909.



And Yumchick's avatar =
Scottman111 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:16 PM
  #175  
Registered but harmless
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Age: 54
Posts: 14,021
Thanked 667 Times in 525 Posts
Exclamation Hey, I have a real confession here...

Originally Posted by poohlikeshunny
bust out some vivid video movies and you'll probably find out...I wonder if this person has ever tried the titty bar scene...that could help with discovering himself...
...it's not anonymous, but what the heck...

I don't get aroused at strip clubs despite the presence of ample sensory inputs or lap dances, although I am thoroughly hetero.

***TMI warning***



Arousal occurs for me in intimate surroundings with my wife and does not abate after initial release...
Will Y. is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:36 PM
  #176  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
mrsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Leesburg, Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 36,475
Thanked 248 Times in 174 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent 47
Follow up to the previous confession: (Post #151 of this thread)


" It is me again. I wanted to clarify something, which seems to be bothering some people. Like I said in my previous posts I do not know what my sexuality is. So when I finally do hook up with a girl and if it does indeed turn me on then I will know. However if it does NOT turn me on I will NOT get married. I agree with its not fair to put a girl through that. However if it doesnít turn me on I also will just live my life signal and just never tell anyone. Like I said my family and friends will never know. I have tried everything. Therapy didnít do me any good and neither did the Christian youth group. Those are how two people know. The only way I think I will ever know is when I hook up. So I will only get married if I am positive I am straight. I am really glad I could tell someone other then people I will never see again. It sucks because whenever I go out to parties I never can drink in fear of opening my mouth so I have worked really hard to let nobody know that Iím second-guessing myself."
Only someone raised by Asian immigrants could be that sheltered.
mrsteve is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:38 PM
  #177  
Money is funny.
 
poohlikeshunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Age: 37
Posts: 4,166
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Will Y.
...it's not anonymous, but what the heck...

I don't get aroused at strip clubs despite the presence of ample sensory inputs or lap dances, although I am thoroughly hetero.

***TMI warning***



Arousal occurs for me in intimate surroundings with my wife and does not abate after initial release...
PIMP ON WILL Y.!!!!! Whatever works for you. I'll be honest, I used to love titty bars, but then I started having busniess mtgs in local ones and ever since then, titty bars have been a place of business...some food, some drinks, a show of titties...what negotiating businessman would not like that?
poohlikeshunny is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:40 PM
  #178  
1919
 
Scottman111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 21,429
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 130 Posts
Originally Posted by mrsteve
Only someone raised by Asian immigrants could be that sheltered.

Scottman111 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:44 PM
  #179  
registered pw
 
dallison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: south central pa
Age: 43
Posts: 38,629
Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts
mizouse?
dallison is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:49 PM
  #180  
Banned
 
revitupwriteitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 7,257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PimpCL23
by ur response to his comment... it sounds as tho u wrote that email.. hmmmmm

I'm married, dude. Actually, wife = Fast&Fashionable

Good try, though. Thanks PLH.
revitupwriteitoff is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 02:52 PM
  #181  
contrarian in fashion
 
PimpCL23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles / Highland Park
Age: 37
Posts: 9,868
Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by revitupwriteitoff
I'm married, dude. Actually, wife = Fast&Fashionable

Good try, though. Thanks PLH.
LOL! i know it wasnt u... i was just playing... i saw ur wifey's thread "just sayin hi"... i think i was the frst to ask if it was gonna be another PW thread LOL

oh ya.. shot u some reps too!
PimpCL23 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 03:13 PM
  #182  
registered pw
 
dallison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: south central pa
Age: 43
Posts: 38,629
Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts
Originally Posted by cibs
^

hahah it's not anonymous but it's definitely a confession...
more like adeclaration.

i was looking on craigslist at some of their misssed connections, and there are all these m4m ones on their, it is just funny what people will write
dallison is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 03:36 PM
  #183  
The Boss
 
BustedJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jack City
Age: 40
Posts: 4,378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That's bullshit and nonsense. You can only try it and know it when you get married? Com'on, so you telling me if you realize you're still gay or is 100% gay, you'd get a divorce and move on? Cut me a break You're pathetic
BustedJack is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 03:43 PM
  #184  
Banned
 
revitupwriteitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 7,257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BoostedJack
That's bullshit and nonsense. You can only try it and know it when you get married? Com'on, so you telling me if you realize you're still gay or is 100% gay, you'd get a divorce and move on? Cut me a break You're pathetic

He's young and dumb, man...cut him some slack. He obviously doesn't know enough about inter-personal relationships to know what kind of major effects these kinds of actions would have on him, the wife, & everyone else involved. He's probably learning more about all of this from this thread than he has from his parents & relationships in 20 yrs.

That being said, to consider 'experimenting' with a wife & long-term relationships is a very selfish thing to do, so I wouldn't suggest entertaining that idea any longer. Find some cool people that understand where you're coming from & hang with them for a while. Just take your time...you'll be alright.
revitupwriteitoff is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 03:51 PM
  #185  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottman111
I just realized Agent 47 used to be SoCAL ACURA909.

You got it




Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 04:11 PM
  #186  
1919
 
Scottman111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 21,429
Thanks: 0
Thanked 158 Times in 130 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent 47
You got it





What's the reason behind the change?
Scottman111 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 05:10 PM
  #187  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottman111
What's the reason behind the change?
When I first joined the site, I was solely interested in the car discussions. As time progress, I've grown to loving the Rambling section. By then, I thought my previous username was a bit too "ricey". Therefore, I asked for the change and got it
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 06:58 PM
  #188  
Senior Moderator
 
Yumcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 145,680
Thanked 14,668 Times in 9,109 Posts
Originally Posted by Scottman111
And Yumchick's avatar =
How dare you call Iron Man ...?!??!?







Yumcha is offline  
Old 06-01-2007, 07:10 PM
  #189  
Earth-bound misfit
 
wndrlst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 42
Posts: 31,656
Thanked 594 Times in 301 Posts
Originally Posted by mrsteve
Only someone raised by Asian immigrants could be that sheltered.
(Pssst!!! Your PM box is full, btw....)
wndrlst is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 02:46 AM
  #190  
2002 NBA Champs!!!
 
KingsFanPaul1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Sacramento,Ca
Age: 37
Posts: 934
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ok i'll confess.....

In febuary we sold our house. We moved just down the street and so I was driving from the new house to the old one to get more stuff. As I was driving there i was speeding kinda fast. So I turn down my street and go to back up my truck into the garage and I see two cops come down my street, scared the shit out of me. So being distracted with the cops....I BACK INTO THE HOUSE! as the cops just drive away. I got out of the truck and I messed up the wall pretty bad. the stucco came off the wall and everything. So I get what I need out of the house and then put the garbage cans in front of where the damage is. Then a few days later the buyer calls us complaining that we messed up the house. I lied to him and said that was there the whole time he just didnt see it because thats where we always kept the garbage cans. I told him look at the picture of the house on the flyer and it will show the garbage cans in that spot, I said its not my fault you didnt see it. He threatened to sue us but I said go ahead you cant prove that it wasent there before. Luckily he decided not to sue and I have not heard from him since.

Now let me say, normally I probably would not do this, I'd be honest. But this new buyer was a dick. Right as we sold the house my father in law passed away....on super bowl sunday....at a party. He also lived with me for the last 4 years and I was closer to him than my own father. The day he passed we were suppose to have everything out of the house 2 days later. We asked the new buyer if we could have another couple days or week since we had to mourn and plan for funeral and family flying in from all over the US. This ass said no sorry its my place now. I was so mad. Its not even going to be his primary house, he wants to use it as a vacation home. I had to go get everything out of my house and backyard at night in the pouring rain while I had 30 family members in my new house with nothing unpacked. So thats why I dont really feel bad about what I did.
KingsFanPaul1 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 03:41 AM
  #191  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

Latest confession (Continuing from Post #165 of this thread)


" All right I donít seem to be getting my point across so Iím going to be blunt. Right now nothing really ďgets it up for meĒ. This is what is leading me to question myself. Like I said I have never done anything with either sex so I would not know from experience. Once I finally do hook up with a girl if it does indeed turn me on then I will know. However if it does NOT turn me on then thatís it for me. I plan on figuring this out before I get married if I ever do. If I turn out gay I will just live my life like a signal straight person because like I said my friends and family will never know. I know a lot of you donít understand because probably very few people are in the position I am in. I donít mean that negatively its just I think it is one of those things that you have to live in someoneís shoes before you know exactly what they are saying. You are all very lucky to never go through a faze in which you questioned yourself. I promise though if I find out girls DONíT turn me on I will NEVER get married. I understand thatís not fair to girls. Another thing is this is NOT my parentís fault. They are a great couple and have been married for many years. They truly have done the best they can and I donít in anyway blame this on them. I take full responsibility for what I am going though."



----------------------
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 03:44 AM
  #192  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post

A brand new confession:


Alrite mutha fuckers, I'm usually blunt about my shit on the forum, but I guess I'll use this thing to tell you foos something.....I still jam out to Milli Vanilli. When I'm feeling down, I like listening to "Blame it on the rain" word up
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 03:45 AM
  #193  
Smoke free since 2/26/07
Thread Starter
 
Agent 47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Socal
Posts: 3,410
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
^^^ Whoever you are, that's one hell of a guilty pleasure
Agent 47 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:23 AM
  #194  
...
 
sonnyg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 14,404
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent 47
A brand new confession:


Alrite mutha fuckers, I'm usually blunt about my shit on the forum, but I guess I'll use this thing to tell you foos something.....I still jam out to Milli Vanilli. When I'm feeling down, I like listening to "Blame it on the rain" word up
sonnyg80 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:30 AM
  #195  
Go Giants
 
Whiskers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: PA
Age: 47
Posts: 69,203
Thanked 976 Times in 662 Posts
I think I like Fergie...
Whiskers is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:35 AM
  #196  
Banned
 
revitupwriteitoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 36
Posts: 7,257
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
I think I like Fergie if the television's muted...
fixed. I'm sure that's what you meant.
revitupwriteitoff is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 10:56 AM
  #197  
The Boss
 
BustedJack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jack City
Age: 40
Posts: 4,378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
I think I like Yumchah...
fixed
BustedJack is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 11:42 AM
  #198  
Registered Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Charlotte(home) /Raleigh (school), NC
Age: 29
Posts: 11,396
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think this thread gets my vote for weirdest thread on AZ.
Trackruner228 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 01:08 PM
  #199  
contrarian in fashion
 
PimpCL23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Los Angeles / Highland Park
Age: 37
Posts: 9,868
Thanked 18 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Whiskers
I think I like Fergie...
i like her lady lumps
PimpCL23 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 01:27 PM
  #200  
mmmmmm....
 
S14 n Tsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Glendale, CA
Posts: 20,526
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Originally Posted by BoostedJack
oh, wtf?!!! hahahahaha.
S14 n Tsx is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread...


Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.