AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   AcuraZine's Hall of Fame (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-hall-fame-284/)
-   -   ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread... (https://acurazine.com/forums/acurazines-hall-fame-284/acurazines-anonymous-confessions-thread-358022/)

Agent 47 02-05-2007 08:21 PM

ACURAZINE's Anonymous Confessions Thread...

This was quite popular at another forum I've posted at before. Hopefully this will work with the people we have here along with the lurkers. The idea is simple, E-mail your confession to this E-mail box I've created specifically for this thread:

azconfessions@gmail.com

Make them anonymous using: (FREE!)

http://www.anonymousspeech.com/default.aspx

Any type of bashing or personal attacks toward another member here will not be posted. I will post the confessions on a daily basis. If the volume picks up, I will provide password to the E-mail box to others here :)

This will work if everyone will be honest and mature about it.

:thumbsup:

Agent 47 02-05-2007 08:24 PM

A brief explanation & examples: This can be viewed as an outlet for all of the skeletons we have in our closets. Whatever you have bottled up inside, if you are interested on hearing what others you know (or don't know) have to say about your story or to simply get things off your chest, this is your chance to say with complete confidentiality. For example, (These were taken from the place where I got this idea from. As it turns out, there were a bunch of people with some "shocking/incredible" personal experiences/stories to tell):

A while ago, I was accused of rape. This woman was moved from my work and now she works somewhere else. I remember that night and in no way did I rape this woman. Sex yes, but consentual sex.

Investigators came and interviewed everyone involved. A lot of different people came to me in support of my innocence. It kills me that this woman has put such allegations against me to ruin my life. The worst thing about it is this "rape" happened more than 8 months ago and she just now came out with it.I know I am innocent and I even mentioned the fact that I will take a lie detector to prove it. I just feel that this thing will follow me for the rest of my life. Innocent or not, people talk.

I haven't told anyone about this. Not even my family or any of my closest friends. I plan to keep it that way for as long as possible.

-------------------------------------
Another one:

When I was 12 yrs old I fooled around with the 8 year old girl who lived next door. I lured her into the gargage and talked her into showing me her pussy. I rubbed it a bit (I did not know what I was doing). Then I made her hold my cock. She was fascinated by this. Then I tried to push my cock inot her pussy but all I succeeded in doing was rubbing my head around her clit. I remember the look on her face of total surprise when this rubbing led to her first orgasm. This scared me so I pulled up her and my pants and we both left the garage. Recently, an old friend ran into me. He mentioned this girl (as she was my neighbor) and said, "she's such a cock slob". All I can think of is that I started her on this path. I hope I did not fuck her up badly.

------------------------------------

When I was 12 I pooped in the bushes behind the shed in the backyard. The little girl who lived in the house behind me saw me and told her mother. Her mom called my mom, but I denied it and the girl got a spanking for telling lies. Even if she wasn't lying, she deserved a whipping for being a tattletale! No one bothered to look for the turd, though.

-------------------------------------
Or it can be as simple as:

everyone thinks im a girl, but im acutally a guy. at first i didntreally care because i got the attention that i craved, but now i feel bad because so many people really bide in me and im justa big phony.

Lister00169 02-05-2007 08:32 PM

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

saiko_cl_duck 02-05-2007 08:36 PM

um, has az turned into church????

Agent 47 02-05-2007 08:40 PM

^^ It's all for fun man...All for fun.

Yumcha 02-05-2007 08:43 PM

Well, I now have an e-mail address to submit for those online forms when I don't want to reveal mine...! Thanks! :D

Ken1997TL 02-05-2007 08:46 PM

I have a confession to make...

I just wasted 2 minutes reading all this :doh:

trancemission 02-05-2007 09:23 PM

uhh.....no thanks...

GOOSE 02-05-2007 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by SoCAL ACURA909
^^ It's all for fun man...All for fun.

all for fun, or an outlet for skeletons? Which is it? Cause if it's for fun, then there is no way anyone will take it seriously. People will make up stories and try to be funny. That would probably be amusing for a few minutes.

Otherwise, this idea sucks.

dom 02-05-2007 09:39 PM

When I was 12 I pooped in the bushes behind the shed in the backyard. The little girl who lived in the house behind me saw me and told her mother. Her mom called my mom, but I denied it and the girl got a spanking for telling lies. Even if she wasn't lying, she deserved a whipping for being a tattletale! No one bothered to look for the turd, though.
Gotta be wstevens.

BENDER08 02-05-2007 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
I have a confession to make...

I just wasted 2 minutes reading all this :doh:

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

fdl 02-05-2007 10:08 PM

Yikes, tough crowd eh Socal?

Confession: When I was in college, I got stoned and felated a homeless man on a dare.

Having his diseased prick in my mouth > reading this thread.

saiko_cl_duck 02-05-2007 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by fdl
Yikes, tough crowd eh Socal?

Confession: When I was in college, I got stoned and felated a homeless man on a dare.

Having his diseased prick in my mouth > reading this thread.

don't lie

it wasn't a dare at all...............:D

Agent 47 02-06-2007 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by GOOSE
all for fun, or an outlet for skeletons? Which is it? Cause if it's for fun, then there is no way anyone will take it seriously. People will make up stories and try to be funny. That would probably be amusing for a few minutes.

Otherwise, this idea sucks.

Geez chill the fuck out. The idea sucks? Ok that's fine. At least I TRIED to contribute what I can to the forum. Should I have called a psychic to see how others would respond to a thread before posting it?

And, what do you visit the forum for? I hope it's for FUN and at the same time to learn a thing or two from others. I was hoping for people to have fun with this and at the same time, fess up or ask Qs on things they otherwise wouldn't on a public forum. Apparently the idea didn't work with AZ folks, but again, I tried.... Now, quit being a hardass. Jesus Christ, SORRY for trying to come up with something new.

Scottman111 02-06-2007 12:23 AM

weird thread batman

Scottman111 02-06-2007 12:27 AM

Did you get all the negrep from this thread?

waTSX 02-06-2007 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lister00169
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

:rofl: Man, that brings back some memories.

Agent 47 02-06-2007 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Did you get all the negrep from this thread?

:tomato:

Well, since this thread doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, care to point me to the place where I can find out about this rep. point? Does it have to do with the Red Squares underneath my name?

Yumcha 02-06-2007 12:54 AM

Well, since this thread doesn't seem like it's going anywhere, care to point me to the place where I can find out about this rep. point? Does it have to do with the Red Squares underneath my name?

:yes:

And you can see the comments left by members who have repped you if you go to your user control panel for this forum.

Agent 47 02-06-2007 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Yumchah
:yes:

And you can see the comments left by members who have repped you if you go to your user control panel for this forum.

:thumbsup: Rep point to you for answering!

soopa 02-06-2007 01:10 AM

+ rep for giving it a try and not freaking out on the tree goats

studville 02-06-2007 01:13 AM

Well it's something different to say the least. I don't think it's too bad of an idea.

Oh yeah, and I don't think your rep points count if you're in the red or are new to the system (eg"unknown quantity.")

:popcorn:

Scottman111 02-06-2007 01:30 AM

Just curious, because if you did get negrep for this thread it would be pretty :lame:

+ Rep for you

Whiskers 02-06-2007 01:37 AM

All my confessions are posted on this forum :dunno:

asianspec 02-06-2007 01:40 AM

nice try. but i know somebody who mistakenly drank his own piss.

+1 rep point

CUNextTuesday 02-06-2007 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by Scottman111
Just curious, because if you did get negrep for this thread it would be pretty :lame:

+ Rep for you

People are all about the negrep here lately...watch out

Scottman111 02-06-2007 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by asianspec
nice try. but i know somebody who mistakenly drank his own piss.

+1 rep point

^ Your avatar is awesome. Probably my favorite on AZ :toocool:

Scottman111 02-06-2007 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday

No kidding. I've had somebody giving me random negrep in Sports threads over the last few weeks for no reason. And of course they don't sign it or leave a reason :rolleyes:

It should be a rule that if you leave neg rep, you have to sign it and leave a reason. At least sign it and don't be a pussy :dunno:

GOOSE 02-06-2007 02:39 AM

Geez chill the fuck out. The idea sucks? Ok that's fine. At least I TRIED to contribute what I can to the forum. Should I have called a psychic to see how others would respond to a thread before posting it?

And, what do you visit the forum for? I hope it's for FUN and at the same time to learn a thing or two from others. I was hoping for people to have fun with this and at the same time, fess up or ask Qs on things they otherwise wouldn't on a public forum. Apparently the idea didn't work with AZ folks, but again, I tried.... Now, quit being a hardass. Jesus Christ, SORRY for trying to come up with something new.

Dude, I'm pretty chilled the fuck out over here. Doesn't look like I could say the same for you.

My post wasn't meant to be in a "hardass" tone. However, I still stand by my "this idea sucks" comment.

SilviaGTO 02-06-2007 05:57 AM

The only thing about this anonymous part is..

you have to email that address with your confession. from your email. which isnt so confidential.

and having to make a new email isnt really worth it.

Whiskers 02-06-2007 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO

you have to email that address with your confession. from your email. which isnt so confidential.

Not to mention how easy it is to track a source IP address from an e-mail....

fdl 02-06-2007 08:03 AM

He provided links to keep your IP anonymous

asianspec 02-06-2007 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by CUNextTuesday

haha you should know of all people. hey ur back in the green again! :woot:

Agent 47 02-06-2007 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by asianspec
haha you should know of all people. hey ur back in the green again! :woot:

:thumbsup: For those of you who + points, THANK YOU.

Originally Posted by GOOSE
Dude, I'm pretty chilled the fuck out over here. Doesn't look like I could say the same for you.

My post wasn't meant to be in a "hardass" tone. However, I still stand by my "this idea sucks" comment.

More power to you. I wasn't trying to convince you otherwise. I was mainly responding to your statement about:

"all for fun, or an outlet for skeletons? Which is it? Cause if it's for fun, then there is no way anyone will take it seriously."

As if you really needed people to tell you that you can take a topic seriously while have fun participating in it. :rolleyes:

Whiskers 02-06-2007 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by fdl
He provided links to keep your IP anonymous

For a fee, plus you need to submit your details....

Agent 47 02-06-2007 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by SilviaGTO

Originally Posted by Whiskers
For a fee, plus you need to submit your details....

I'll check on this when I get home since the site is blocked at my work. It's categorized as "illegal or unethical" lol...

You do NOT need to provide them with your E-mail address in order to send a note anonymously; however, I am not sure on the IP part.

Whiskers 02-06-2007 11:13 AM

It says it will block your IP...There is a free use option, but its very limited. To get the real version, you need to signup.

CCColtsicehockey 02-06-2007 11:23 AM

so have there been any submissions yet

Agent 47 02-06-2007 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Whiskers
It says it will block your IP...There is a free use option, but its very limited. To get the real version, you need to signup.

If I'm not misunderstanding you, the free "sign up" you see isn't the ordinary sign up you usually get when you sign up for a forum on the internet. They are not required to have your E-mail to create an account (Even the free service). You can literally create a free account everytime you see this service. Account with generic usernames like "asdf" or "1234". The reason I know this is....well...I've used this service before.

I'll provide a link tonight where you can simply type whatever you note you wish and provide them with an E-mail, and the note will go out anonymously. Yes, I'm aware that there are options which you pay that will make the note more secure, but I believe the "FREE" option itself isn't too shabby. :)

Originally Posted by CCColtsicehockey
so have there been any submissions yet

As of last night...No :whyme:

I'll check again soon. Busy at work...lol

Agent 47 02-06-2007 11:48 AM

VERY FIRST CONFESSION (May be the only 1) from this board: :clap: :clap:

1) I got on my girlfriend's mom a few months ago. You would think that shit only happens on the Jerry Springer show... apparently not. Needless to say I won't ever do that again.

:thumbsup: If the mom was hot.