2021 TLX Owner's Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2020, 01:25 PM
Safety Car

Received 3,436 Likes on 1,884 Posts
Originally Posted by ELIN
That is your perception. I own the car and the 2.0 is good enough for 90% of people's needs. That last 10% consists of enthusiasts and should (hopefully) be fulfilled by the Type S.

There is not one professional or consumer review that has called this 2.0 slow!
It may not be slow, but it's objectively slower than all of its competition equipped with a 2.0T.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/acur...k-test-review/

Acceleration to 60 mph took 7.0 seconds for our intensely blue TLX A-Spec all-wheel-drive test car, which is off the pace of a rear-drive Genesis G70 2.0T (6.2 seconds), all-wheel-drive Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0T (5.2 seconds), and all-wheel-drive BMW 330i (5.5 seconds). Moving up a segment in size, our rear-drive 2017 BMW 530i long-term car reached 60 mph in 6.2 seconds. The truth is that many drivers will find the TLX's acceleration perfectly adequate. The issue comes when you know others are quicker in a class with many options.
The problem is that in this segment, if you want to be taken seriously, you can't just be adequate. A lot of people who are paying $40K-$50K for a car don't want adequate. They want best, or at least better. Dead last but adequate won't cut it.

Last edited by fiatlux; 11-26-2020 at 01:28 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by fiatlux:
pyrodan007 (11-26-2020), RENARELLO (03-01-2021), silverTL6 (11-27-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 01:33 PM
Drifting

Received 1,262 Likes on 917 Posts
Originally Posted by fiatlux
It may not be slow, but it's objectively slower than all of its competition equipped with a 2.0T.

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/acur...k-test-review/

The problem is that in this segment, if you want to be taken seriously, you can't just be adequate. A lot of people who are paying $40K-$50K for a car don't want adequate. They want best, or at least better. Dead last but adequate won't cut it.
I also saw another review that clocked the 0-60 at 5.9 sec.
https://www.caranddriver.com/acura/tlx

That 7 sec doesn't sound right because that would make the TLX slower than the RDX's 6.6 sec:

https://www.zeroto60times.com/vehicl...-60-mph-times/

That fact that we are making 0-60 comparisons falls under "enthusiast" domain, yes? Let's save that discussion when the Type S is released!

Last edited by ELIN; 11-26-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:45 PM
Drifting

I just confirmed on that 0-60 website that the slow C-Class I keep referring to was a 7 sec car.

My current TLX is most definitely not a 7 sec car (I would believe 5.9 in a heartbeat).

My other car is a 2016 GL450, a 6 second SUV. Having driven both appreciably now, I can say both are definitely comparable to each other!

Last edited by ELIN; 11-26-2020 at 01:49 PM.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:26 PM
Advanced

Received 97 Likes on 32 Posts
Not all V6's are created equal. I had a V6 2012 C-Class that was a dog even though on paper it should have been enough power (it was a heavy car).

The 2.0 in the TLX should be PLENTY for most people.
i was never insinuating all V6 engines are created equal. The 7 V6 cars I have owned have all had great engines in my opinion. It’s just a preference of mine. This 4 turbo will be good for me.
The following users liked this post:
ELIN (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 03:07 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2,599 Likes on 1,581 Posts
I also saw another review that clocked the 0-60 at 5.9 sec.
https://www.caranddriver.com/acura/tlx
Same review said it was slower than the Accord.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:34 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
Same review said it was slower than the Accord.
And I’m ok with that. If I wanted speed bragging rights, I would’ve waited for the Type S. I’ve certainly had previous cars in the expected MSRP range.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:38 PM
Drifting

Just did my weekly drive on the GL450 on a highway route to keep the battery charged and fluids flowing.

During the drive, I missed driving the TLX. I never had such an emotional connection with the previous MDX!
izzle22 (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 04:09 PM
Advanced

Okay... Took it out for another drive this afternoon. Plenty quick enough for me with the 4-turbo. I like sport mode and that’s where I will drive with it daily. ELS sounds better than most if not all stock car systems. Although I’ve still heard better in aftermarket systems. I’m liking this car a lot and glad I got it.
The following 4 users liked this post by izzle22:
a35tl (11-26-2020), avayas (12-15-2021), ELIN (11-26-2020), RENARELLO (03-01-2021)
Old 11-26-2020, 07:20 PM
Instructor

Received 65 Likes on 33 Posts
Congrats @izzle22 ! That metallic gray really shows off the lines and looks menacing from the front.
The following 2 users liked this post by TLXinTX:
izzle22 (11-26-2020), vperkins2 (12-16-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 07:49 PM
Racer

Received 171 Likes on 106 Posts
Originally Posted by izzle22
i was never insinuating all V6 engines are created equal. The 7 V6 cars I have owned have all had great engines in my opinion. It’s just a preference of mine. This 4 turbo will be good for me.
The 2.0T is the very reason this model would never work for me, and the Type-S proving to be worthy of the badge is the only way I'd consider a switch.
silverTL6 (11-27-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 08:20 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Carnage719
The 2.0T is the very reason this model would never work for me, and the Type-S proving to be worthy of the badge is the only way I'd consider a switch.
I get that and was my original plan. After much thought I decided to pull the trigger on the Aspec. I think the Type-S will be great although limited availability and priced way too high. I am not willing to pay $60,000 for an Acura or any other car at this point in my life. No matter how fast and cool it is. The Type-S will maybe be priced at $55,000 if you’re lucky.
ELIN (11-26-2020)
Old 11-26-2020, 09:13 PM
Racer

I get that and was my original plan. After much thought I decided to pull the trigger on the Aspec. I think the Type-S will be great although limited availability and priced way too high. I am not willing to pay $60,000 for an Acura or any other car at this point in my life. No matter how fast and cool it is. The Type-S will maybe be priced at $55,000 if you’re lucky.
Agreed. I'm only a looker when the Type-S is released. There are things about the 2G that probably makes the Type-S a no-go, like the cost vs. competition, increased length, sacrificed rear passenger space, and available options.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:28 PM
Drifting

Agreed. I'm only a looker when the Type-S is released. There are things about the 2G that probably makes the Type-S a no-go, like the cost vs. competition, increased length, sacrificed rear passenger space, and available options.
The lack of options from the Advanced is hopefully the most disappointing aspect of the Type S.

My dealer is still expecting Feb arrival.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:00 PM
Racer

The lack of options from the Advanced is hopefully the most disappointing aspect of the Type S.

My dealer is still expecting Feb arrival.
I looked at my post, and it should've read, "There are things about the 2G that probably makes the Type-S a no-go for me".
Old 11-28-2020, 08:18 AM
dio
Instructor

Received 51 Likes on 24 Posts
So, I've had my Aspec White/ Red for a little over a week now, We had two 2018 Aspec previously, comparing the two....
Exterior much nicer lower to the ground and wider. It really has a much more aggressive stance. love the new appearance of the car. The new grill is certainly more aggressive and more modern to the outgoing, and the length of the car when looking from the side really shows off that nice long front proportions well. As you approach the car, the side view lights turn on under the mirrors, nice touch.

When you enter the cabin the gauges are very nice, and your greeted with a nice Acura animation. I like the analog gauges and the newer wider information available versus the outgoing int the center of the two gauges.Plenty of driver information available. The steering wheel is littered with buttons, familiar with Acura, it took very little to get use too the new locations of the buttons.
Interior wise, its no contest, everything inside is of HQ parts, fit and finish versus the outgoing are superior in every. the interior is superior in every way with the ambient interior lighting adjustable with themes, very nice touch. Touch pad take sometime to adjusting to, but like any new tech, once you learn its a piece of cake.

The audio system is much improved, had to make some adjustments to the audio system with so many speaker the system needs to be tuned. The system in my opinion is too forward sounding so I adjusted the system a little to the mid of the cabin the same with adjustments to the roof speakers, which too can be adjusted.
The drive modes can also be adjusted, however I still have not figured out how to get the car to start in Individual mode, it may just not allow this, individual mode is basically the same as sports, with the only adjustment being owner lighting adjustments themes.
The seats are comfortable and the leather is of high grade, the mention of some leather not being of high quality is this very forums are false. This is very high grade leather. Like anything on the net, people over blow things and only focus on the one or two mentions and not the whole picture.
the seat adjustments are missing the lower thigh adjustments that the 2018 did have in the Aspec outgoing though, bummer, I did like that.
The infotainment screen is high quality and the integration of CarPlay is excellent.
Some have talked about how they would have liked a more powerful engine, im not in that camp. The engine is plenty powerful and has more tourque than the 2018 Aspec V6, SO, for me I have no issues with the engine. its fast notch and I could care less for 0- to 60. Im not driving this car on a track, I go to work and travel from time to time, the engine is perfect the way it is and gives me good gas mileage.
that's all I got.....
The following 7 users liked this post by dio:
a35tl (11-28-2020), avayas (12-15-2021), cyx (03-19-2021), DLM1213 (11-28-2020), ELIN (11-28-2020), izzle22 (11-28-2020), TLXinTX (11-28-2020) and 2 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 11-28-2020, 08:36 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by dio
So, I've had my Aspec White/ Red for a little over a week now, We had two 2018 Aspec previously, comparing the two....
Exterior much nicer lower to the ground and wider. It really has a much more aggressive stance. love the new appearance of the car. The new grill is certainly more aggressive and more modern to the outgoing, and the length of the car when looking from the side really shows off that nice long front proportions well. As you approach the car, the side view lights turn on under the mirrors, nice touch.

When you enter the cabin the gauges are very nice, and your greeted with a nice Acura animation. I like the analog gauges and the newer wider information available versus the outgoing int the center of the two gauges.Plenty of driver information available. The steering wheel is littered with buttons, familiar with Acura, it took very little to get use too the new locations of the buttons.
Interior wise, its no contest, everything inside is of HQ parts, fit and finish versus the outgoing are superior in every. the interior is superior in every way with the ambient interior lighting adjustable with themes, very nice touch. Touch pad take sometime to adjusting to, but like any new tech, once you learn its a piece of cake.

The audio system is much improved, had to make some adjustments to the audio system with so many speaker the system needs to be tuned. The system in my opinion is too forward sounding so I adjusted the system a little to the mid of the cabin the same with adjustments to the roof speakers, which too can be adjusted.
The drive modes can also be adjusted, however I still have not figured out how to get the car to start in Individual mode, it may just not allow this, individual mode is basically the same as sports, with the only adjustment being owner lighting adjustments themes.
The seats are comfortable and the leather is of high grade, the mention of some leather not being of high quality is this very forums are false. This is very high grade leather. Like anything on the net, people over blow things and only focus on the one or two mentions and not the whole picture.
the seat adjustments are missing the lower thigh adjustments that the 2018 did have in the Aspec outgoing though, bummer, I did like that.
The infotainment screen is high quality and the integration of CarPlay is excellent.
Some have talked about how they would have liked a more powerful engine, im not in that camp. The engine is plenty powerful and has more tourque than the 2018 Aspec V6, SO, for me I have no issues with the engine. its fast notch and I could care less for 0- to 60. Im not driving this car on a track, I go to work and travel from time to time, the engine is perfect the way it is and gives me good gas mileage.
that's all I got.....
Individual mode needs to be activated every time you start the car by pressing the Acura button. It’s annoying but all custom settings are active afterwards.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:45 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by dio

that's all I got.....
Thanks for your thoughts. I feel the same for the most part comparing my 2018. I’m liking this car the more I have it and drive it.
Old 11-28-2020, 08:56 AM
Drifting

Thanks for your thoughts. I feel the same for the most part comparing my 2018. I’m liking this car the more I have it and drive it.
Many 1G owners were vocal about how “terrible” this car is. I’m glad you folks who took the dive for 2G are able to prove them wrong.
cyx (03-19-2021)
Old 11-28-2020, 08:58 AM
Safety Car

Received 3,436 Likes on 1,884 Posts
Many 1G owners were vocal about how “terrible” this car is. I’m glad you folks who took the dive for 2G are able to prove them wrong.
People who bought the car like it? You don't say...
Old 11-28-2020, 09:06 AM
Advanced

I have purchased cars in the past that I liked when test driving and soon after I purchased I didn’t like as much. Example: 1992 Honda Accord EX coupe. 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

it happens. No need to be a smart ass...
The following 3 users liked this post by izzle22:
Carnage719 (11-28-2020), cyx (03-19-2021), ELIN (11-28-2020)
Old 11-28-2020, 09:23 AM
dio
Instructor

When I first came to these forums back when I purchased my 2007 RDX, it was a great place to come and talk about the vehicle experience ETC. now it just littered with haters and people with agendas. sad. We like the car YES.
The following 4 users liked this post by dio:
a35tl (11-28-2020), cyx (03-19-2021), Jrvtecaccord (11-29-2020), vperkins2 (12-16-2020)
Old 11-28-2020, 09:48 AM
Drifting

Company improves on G1 with G2? Shocker!
Old 11-28-2020, 11:04 AM
Racer

I have purchased cars in the past that I liked when test driving and soon after I purchased I didn’t like as much. Example: 1992 Honda Accord EX coupe. 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse.

it happens. No need to be a smart ass...
Same for me after a 2015 Accord EX-L Coupe test drive. Thought it was only lacking AWD to make it a great car. Two years in, I hated that car and traded it for my TLX.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:44 AM
Racer

I respect most of your posts, but that's painting with a broad brush. As a 1G owner, I've never called the 2G terrible, but it's not noteworthy enough for me to consider a switch...although I'm withholding 100% certainty for the arrival of the Type-S and how the release and pricing are handled at the dealer level.

People do have opinions and should be care whether or not Acura lives up to "Percision-crafted perfomance". As a 1G owner, here is the tangible experience that developed my opinion that the 2G is a lateral change vs. an evolutionary improvement:

1. 2.0T/10-speed transmission: I had the opportunity to drive a RDX with the same configuration for an extended period and was thoroughly disappointed with the performance of this combination. When the 2G was revealed with the same engine/transmission, I knew it wasn't for me. My impression was laggy engine performance and slow-to-shift transmission. This has been echoed by reviews and forum members' personal experience, so it's not just my opinion.
2. I prefer the power deliver of a NA V6 vs. a turbo 4. Now, that doesn't mean I won't be convinced otherwise by the right engine/transmission combo, but the 2G definitely doesn't work for me.
3. Option packaging is head-scratching. I don't care about HUD, but I was disappointed that an ASpec can't be optioned like an Advance when I purchased my 2018, and that continues with the 2G. Add to that they removed rain-sensing wipers from a $48K ASpec and higher spec/priced Type-S.
4. Cost. The price increase is too substantial in my opinion. Add to that, you have to pay more for an optional appearance kit to give the ASpec the factory "appearance" it should come with as standard vs. an additional appearance option. Again, head-scratching.
5. Increase in size. This is subjective, some care, some don't. I care because I don't need a car that's longer and heavier than my 1G (but willing to consider depending on the Type-S release).
6. The interior is upgraded, but I'm not impressed with the design, layout, and tech interface. Everything looks overly complicated to operate or feel at-one with even after a period of adjustment.

Don't misunderstand my post, it's not a personal attack. I'm just pointing out, as a current 1G owner, I have opinions, but I'm not a 2G hater. In Base through Advance spec, there's nothing compelling enough for me to consider worthwhile to switch.

Last edited by Carnage719; 11-28-2020 at 11:56 AM.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:15 PM
Drifting

I respect most of your posts, but that's painting with a broad brush. As a 1G owner, I've never called the 2G terrible, but it's not noteworthy enough for me to consider a switch...although I'm withholding 100% certainty for the arrival of the Type-S and how the release and pricing are handled at the dealer level.

People do have opinions and should be care whether or not Acura lives up to "Percision-crafted perfomance". As a 1G owner, here is the tangible experience that developed my opinion that the 2G is a lateral change vs. an evolutionary improvement:

1. 2.0T/10-speed transmission: I had the opportunity to drive a RDX with the same configuration for an extended period and was thoroughly disappointed with the performance of this combination. When the 2G was revealed with the same engine/transmission, I knew it wasn't for me. My impression was laggy engine performance and slow-to-shift transmission. This has been echoed by reviews and forum members' personal experience, so it's not just my opinion.
2. I prefer the power deliver of a NA V6 vs. a turbo 4. Now, that doesn't mean I won't be convinced otherwise by the right engine/transmission combo, but the 2G definitely doesn't work for me.
3. Option packaging is head-scratching. I don't care about HUD, but I was disappointed that an ASpec can't be optioned like an Advance when I purchased my 2018, and that continues with the 2G. Add to that they removed rain-sensing wipers from a $48K ASpec and higher spec/priced Type-S.
4. Cost. The price increase is too substantial in my opinion. Add to that, you have to pay more for an optional appearance kit to give the ASpec the factory "appearance" it should come with as standard vs. an additional appearance option. Again, head-scratching.
5. Increase in size. This is subjective, some care, some don't. I care because I don't need a car that's longer and heavier than my 1G (but willing to consider depending on the Type-S release).
6. The interior is upgraded, but I'm not impressed with the design, layout, and tech interface. Everything looks overly complicated to operate or feel at-one with even after a period of adjustment.

Don't misunderstand my post, it's not a personal attack. I'm just pointing out, as a current 1G owner, I have opinions, but I'm not a 2G hater. In Base through Advance spec, there's nothing compelling enough for me to consider worthwhile to switch.
I appreciate your take! "Terrible" may have been harsh. I should have used "less than thrilled".

This TLX is definitely not for everyone and I do believe you would fall under the "enthusiast" category. I still don't think the Type S will tempt you if you don't like the current dimensions as that won't change.

Concerning the price increase, it only looks bad when you compare the current 2.0L against last year's 2.4L. The more comparable comparison should be b/w 2021's 2.0L vs 2020's 3.5L, which reduces the difference to more like $1500-$2000 more. There technically is no equivalent to the 2.4L engine in this 2G lineup!
Old 11-28-2020, 03:35 PM
Racer

I appreciate your take! "Terrible" may have been harsh. I should have used "less than thrilled".

This TLX is definitely not for everyone and I do believe you would fall under the "enthusiast" category. I still don't think the Type S will tempt you if you don't like the current dimensions as that won't change.

Concerning the price increase, it only looks bad when you compare the current 2.0L against last year's 2.4L. The more comparable comparison should be b/w 2021's 2.0L vs 2020's 3.5L, which reduces the difference to more like $1500-$2000 more. There technically is no equivalent to the 2.4L engine in this 2G lineup!
I think you're right, I want a more aggressive driving experience, but I'm struggling with the cost vs. value equation. Ability to afford vs. justification of spending $55-65K for a depreciating item is a quandary for me, and the very reason I bought my 2018 V6 ASpec...enough performance for the cost, but definitely not a true "sport" sedan. With my brain getting in the way of passion, I'll probably never actually own what's considered true sports performance.
Old 11-28-2020, 03:40 PM
Drifting

I think you're right, I want a more aggressive driving experience, but I'm struggling with the cost vs. value equation. Ability to afford vs. justification of spending $55-65K for a depreciating item is a quandary for me, and the very reason I bought my 2018 V6 ASpec...enough performance for the cost, but definitely not a true "sport" sedan. With my brain getting in the way of passion, I'll probably never actually own what's considered true sports performance.
In that $55-65k range, you should be in the market for a M340i xDrive as my understanding is that there should be no compromises there!
Old 11-28-2020, 03:59 PM
Racer

In that $55-65k range, you should be in the market for a M340i xDrive as my understanding is that there should be no compromises there!
The M340i gets a lot of posts as a true, or truer, version of a sport sedan, but I'm just not into BMW. Someone mentioned to me a long time ago that BMW stands for "Big Money Waste", and I can't get that out of my head! I got close to buying a S5 Sportback a month before I bought the TLX, but couldn't get past the price tag and higher cost of ownership. Maybe one day I'll shut off my brain lol.
cyx (03-19-2021)
Old 11-28-2020, 04:01 PM
Drifting

Question Satellite radio over 3D ELS System

Normally when I get a new car, I'll browse the XM options and then forget my satellite tuner even exists when the free trial eventually runs out. The other day, I figured I'd give the free trial a listen and I was ABSOLUTELY floored by the sound quality over the 3D ELS system! I would say a good 80-85% of the channels' sound quality was near HD Radio quality. In the past, the satellite radio played in the other cars sounded like voices/music in tin cans and it was pretty obvious when you switched from CD/FM radio to satellite radio. While this won't convert me to a paying satellite customer, I must say that this car should be on the shortlist of anyone who listens to satellite radio all the time.

Any satellite-listening owners out there care to comment?
cyx (03-19-2021)
Old 11-28-2020, 04:12 PM
Racer

Normally when I get a new car, I'll browse the XM options and then forget my satellite tuner even exists when the free trial eventually runs out. The other day, I figured I'd give the free trial a listen and I was ABSOLUTELY floored by the sound quality over the 3D ELS system! I would say a good 80-85% of the channels' sound quality was near HD Radio quality. In the past, the satellite radio played in the other cars sounded like voices/music in tin cans and it was pretty obvious when you switched from CD/FM radio to satellite radio. While this won't convert me to a paying satellite customer, I must say that this car should be on the shortlist of anyone who listens to satellite radio all the time.

Any satellite-listening owners out there care to comment?
In my 2018 TLX with it's version of ELS, the Sirius/XM stations I listen to are hit or miss. Some have good fidelity, while others will sound flat or tinny. But, that's the same for music off my phone. It all depends on the compression rate of the download (some mp3, but mainly iTunes since I no longer download music from torrent sites).
Old 11-28-2020, 09:24 PM
Racer

Received 218 Likes on 121 Posts
Picked up an A-Spec yesterday. FWD, Apec Blue Pearl. Traded a Lexus UX250H for it. Lexus had been in a rear-ender back in May and knowing this would (and indeed, did) accelerate the depreciation, I decided to flip it for an Acura while I could still get a decent trade. Lovin' it so far. Big, respect-commanding, and sporty - a great combination. ELS sound system is absolutely Biblical.

The following 9 users liked this post by Flapjackura:
a35tl (11-29-2020), avayas (12-15-2021), BBRL (12-21-2020), benjaminh (11-29-2020), CheeseyPoofs McNut (11-29-2020), cyx (03-19-2021), ELIN (11-28-2020), GeraldB (12-16-2020), ValdezQ26 (12-04-2022) and 4 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 11-28-2020, 09:26 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Flapjackura
Picked up an A-Spec yesterday. FWD, Apec Blue Pearl. Traded a Lexus UX250H for it. Lexus had been in a rear-ender back in May and knowing this would (and indeed, did) accelerate the depreciation, I decided to flip it for an Acura while I could still get a decent trade. Lovin' it so far. Big, respect-commanding, and sporty - a great combination. ELS sound system is absolutely Biblical.
Congrats! Apex Blue was my first choice!
The following 2 users liked this post by ELIN:
avayas (12-15-2021), cyx (03-19-2021)
Old 11-28-2020, 09:42 PM
Racer

Received 218 Likes on 121 Posts
Thanks! I actually would have preferred the black interior. The red is nice but almost looks a bit....cartoony. That said, I am quickly getting used to it. I have had cars with black or gray interiors for many years before this one.
avayas (12-15-2021)
Old 11-28-2020, 10:11 PM
Advanced

Same for me after a 2015 Accord EX-L Coupe test drive. Thought it was only lacking AWD to make it a great car. Two years in, I hated that car and traded it for my TLX.
I had this same car and traded it in on my 2018 Aspec.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
I told folks before release that the 2.0T wouyld be more than adequate for most peoples' needs. In my manual Accord X, I've never lacked for passing power even with a "measly" 252 hp. Glad that the new 2.0T TLX crew is enjoying their new toys. Can hardly wait for Type S reviews....
The following 3 users liked this post by neuronbob:
a35tl (11-29-2020), cyx (03-19-2021), ELIN (11-29-2020)
Old 11-29-2020, 06:33 AM

Received 1,405 Likes on 636 Posts
Originally Posted by Flapjackura
Nice! Congrats - that blue looks great.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:59 AM
dio
Instructor

Congrats! Apex Blue was my first choice!
Congrats on your new ride, I LOVE mine and can't wait everyday to drive it. I get constant looks and like as people notice only morning drives.
cyx (03-19-2021)
Old 11-29-2020, 07:18 AM
Advanced

Not on my A-Spec:

Did you have to do something to make your fuel level show up in the AcuraLink app? Mine is still grayed out as well as oil life.

Old 11-29-2020, 07:43 AM
Drifting

I didn’t do anything special. Check with your dealer to make sure you have all your trial period features. You may only have partial if it’s not set up properly by them.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:46 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by dio
Congrats on your new ride, I LOVE mine and can't wait everyday to drive it. I get constant looks and like as people notice only morning drives.
Someone said I was part of a small “members only” club. Glad to see the list of 2G owners is growing!

I’m enjoying the looks while I can since more will hit the streets soon!

Quick Reply: 2021 TLX Owner's Thread