Project Blown TL Type S is underway

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 01:12 AM
I have car ADD

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
lol.. wow... people are talking about my car alot in here

....i feel honored

anyways.... i know the OP & his installed "tweaked" the comptech ACM... but i gotta put my 2 cents in... why arent you picking up an AEM FI/C controller box to retard the timing more, have more control over the fuel pulse/width

AND

isntall RSX-S injectors, or even spring for the the RDX... (they need slight modification on the caps to make them fit)... RSX-S should drop right in
Old 04-30-2009, 05:01 AM
4drs just wanna have fun!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by BLACKURA_NY

....i feel honored

anyways.... i know the OP & his installed "tweaked" the comptech ACM... but i gotta put my 2 cents in... why arent you picking up an AEM FI/C controller box to retard the timing more, have more control over the fuel pulse/width

AND

isntall RSX-S injectors, or even spring for the the RDX... (they need slight modification on the caps to make them fit)... RSX-S should drop right in
Eh, just get some RC 440's they'll suit you better in the end, or perhaps even some 360cc S2K injectors. Thats what 04accordcpe is doing with his 3.2SC setup. RC injectors would have less lag time however.

I also agree with picking up an AEM FIC or something along those lines.

Are you running meth injection right now? Either way sweet ride.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:20 AM
2009 g37s 6mt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....i feel honored

AND

everything sounds great Allon, its just the tuning issue, my motor blew from a def valve and nothing to do with the tuning issue, which suprises the hell out of me... If only we could successfully get a tune, it would be great. And yes, your car is hotttt...... but you have put time and effort into it, which has payed off brotha.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:58 PM
Nismo TL yo!

Originally Posted by subsonicman
Just Sunday, I am in helping S_Heng, And johnny Rocket put on rear struts, and eibach springs. (it was my birthday) carrielynn was the drink bicth too. So thats 3 A-ziners I have helped, I have also fixed Tint for Azine members, I am putting A K20 in for a Azine member. I am always more then willing to help people out, Often times I dont even make money on the help..... Damn bad bussiness again

Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
yea, I was the drink bitch, I don't care, I gotta keep my azine men happy! HAHAHA, but I did help though I fixed Sean's door sills but you weren't there then and I did other stuff too, I fixed Johnny Rocket's door....

do you know Sean is the the beach right now? HATE HIM!
I would be 'Johnny Rocket' in case anyone was confused.....dont ask why.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by 6spdtl-s
I would be 'Johnny Rocket' in case anyone was confused.....dont ask why.

i hope someone asks!!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Instructor

....i feel honored

AND

Whats up black? You Should feel Honored, your car is this sites current standard for fast....
We didn't put injectors in, because there is not a way to increase the fuel pressure yet, So we felt a bigger injector would be more of a waste then a benifit at this time. so we went with a longer pulse width to dump more fuel, As for advancing the timing, we let block learned take care of that. the Acura ECU is really a pretty capable computer, and seems to adapt really well to the added boost. I Thought the AEM was expensive, and not really required, but S_heng and I have talked about it, it what it really comes down to is, Who will tune the thing when it is done.
The CT ACM is perfect for our application, the car is not fully moded yet, and we are only putting up a very modest HP # with very few performance mods. I will not say the AEM, or the Greddy E-manage will not be installed (if Greddy sticks around) I Have plenty of K20 injectors at the shop, so who knows what direction the car will go, for now we just need S_heng to stop driving long enough to put in the car back together.

Anyways, I think People want to see you (Blackura, or any fully moded Type S) and S_heng race at hot import nights, It would be a great video post for Acurazine, and would also be some fun too.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Safety Car

NOOOOOOOOO, no racing....wtf Chris....you are a trouble maker lol. Anyways I'll stop by the shop tomorrow night to drop off your tix. Sorry I haven't forgotten about you I have just been busy this week. I'll call you tomorrow night before I come but it'll be around 6 or so.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Instructor

NOOOOOOOOO, no racing....wtf Chris....you are a trouble maker lol. Anyways I'll stop by the shop tomorrow night to drop off your tix. Sorry I haven't forgotten about you I have just been busy this week. I'll call you tomorrow night before I come but it'll be around 6 or so.
HIN is at a drag stirp, we are not talking about street racing, street racing is not safe
Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by subsonicman
HIN is at a drag stirp, we are not talking about street racing, street racing is not safe
yes silly I know but I still don't really like it but whatev....
anyways I will see you tonight, I'll b there around 6ish
Old 05-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Under Pressure

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
What's the purpose of a S/C if you're not going to run it once or twice?
Old 05-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by kneedragger87
What's the purpose of a S/C if you're not going to run it once or twice?
yes, I see you point but I just don't want to see anyone get hurt, that's all. I know how fast that car is, I have been in it numerous times and the thought of Sean racing it scares me. I do not doubt his driving skills at all but accidents happen, that is all I am saying....
Old 05-07-2009, 02:49 PM
9th Gear

Subsonic, Jodi's Audio Shop in New London CT is a joke. The owner of this car is a cool guy. And the car is nice. And moves pretty decent. Subsonicman brought me for a ride in it, bouncing off the rev limiter missing gears well the interior was all apart, attempting to race around in the rain. Honestly the car is decent. But the owner did more work than the shop owner. I was in there multiple times and every time Sean was working well Chris sat around doing nothing. Well with all that said just thought everyone should know the truth.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Safety Car

Originally Posted by ls/vtec
Subsonic, Jodi's Audio Shop in New London CT is a joke. The owner of this car is a cool guy. And the car is nice. And moves pretty decent. Subsonicman brought me for a ride in it, bouncing off the rev limiter missing gears well the interior was all apart, attempting to race around in the rain. Honestly the car is decent. But the owner did more work than the shop owner. I was in there multiple times and every time Sean was working well Chris sat around doing nothing. Well with all that said just thought everyone should know the truth.
OMG!! Who the hell are you?
Are you kidding me with this post??
If you know Sean and you know Chris then you will not mind saying who you are right?
Are you serious or is this some kinda joke???
Old 05-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Under Pressure

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
yes, I see you point but I just don't want to see anyone get hurt, that's all. I know how fast that car is, I have been in it numerous times and the thought of Sean racing it scares me. I do not doubt his driving skills at all but accidents happen, that is all I am saying....
I understand. Drag strips are generally a well controlled racing environment. Don't worry and enjoy it!
Old 05-07-2009, 04:00 PM
9th Gear

OMG!! Who the hell are you?
Are you kidding me with this post??
If you know Sean and you know Chris then you will not mind saying who you are right?
Are you serious or is this some kinda joke???
Yea. I worked 82hours at the shop. And he is now refusing to pay me. But thats beyond my hands now. Im going to sit back and let the state take care of it for me. But once again. The car is nice and runs good.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Safety Car

Yea. I worked 82hours at the shop. And he is now refusing to pay me. But thats beyond my hands now. Im going to sit back and let the state take care of it for me. But once again. The car is nice and runs good.
ok great, I will see Chris later so i will be sure to talk to him about this. I am sure he will be pleased to know that you are on here spreading stupid rumors about him. How old are you anyway? Sounds like you have a bit of growing up to do. I am actually wondering if I ever met you while I was at the shop........
what is your name again? I think you forgot to tell me in your previous post.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:45 PM
9th Gear

ok great, I will see Chris later so i will be sure to talk to him about this. I am sure he will be pleased to know that you are on here spreading stupid rumors about him. How old are you anyway? Sounds like you have a bit of growing up to do. I am actually wondering if I ever met you while I was at the shop........
what is your name again? I think you forgot to tell me in your previous post.
My names Alex. That's fine. Let Chris know. Im not sure who you are therefore I don't know if I met you. Rumors and facts are two seperate things. Im not here to threadjack this thread. Im just letting everyone know the truth.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Drifting

total deja vu with ls/ctec's post from a different forum. LOL

Old 05-07-2009, 06:26 PM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by greco9885
total deja vu with ls/ctec's post from a different forum. LOL

haha nah. Im not here to ruin this thread or any others. So please dnt take it that way.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Safety Car

What the hell is going on in here??
It seems like you pull this shit on other forums too huh?
Well I can tell you this, you will NOT come in this thread and talk shit about Chris........not happening. I know Chris is a good person and he has helped me as well as other members here. So if you are expecting to be able to come in here and talk shit without getting called on it you came to the wrong thread and the wrong forum.
It is also a bit odd to me that your only posts are in this thread talkng shit but you say you are not here to ruin any threads....get it together. Mind telling me why you actualy joined azine? Do you have an Acura? Are you even interested in Acuras or are you just here to talk shit? If you are I suggest you find another thread on another forum to run your BS in..............oh wait it sounds like you already have though right?
Old 05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Safety Car

GRECO - post up what you are talking about or at least what forum....I wanna see what this jackass is all about
Old 05-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by greco9885
total deja vu with ls/vtec's post from a different forum. LOL

ok to clear this up:

i meant something similar happen to another forum i go on. meaning the same "situation" on a different forum, which has nothing to do with ANYONE on this forum

i have no idea whats going on, i dont know ls/vtec at all.

sorry for the confusion. lol
Old 05-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I (don't) whine.

^Careful how you write stuff greco...i took it the other way also.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:57 PM
9th Gear

What the hell is going on in here??
It seems like you pull this shit on other forums too huh?
Well I can tell you this, you will NOT come in this thread and talk shit about Chris........not happening. I know Chris is a good person and he has helped me as well as other members here. So if you are expecting to be able to come in here and talk shit without getting called on it you came to the wrong thread and the wrong forum.
It is also a bit odd to me that your only posts are in this thread talkng shit but you say you are not here to ruin any threads....get it together. Mind telling me why you actualy joined azine? Do you have an Acura? Are you even interested in Acuras or are you just here to talk shit? If you are I suggest you find another thread on another forum to run your BS in..............oh wait it sounds like you already have though right?
Actually I am into honda's/acura's! I joined here because a buddy of mine just picked up a TL and my brother is looking into one to. I dnt have any other post's because I joined today and im not to familar with this forum setup. Im use to using forums. But every forum has differ setups but all similar using vbulletin.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Safety Car

Actually I am into honda's/acura's! I joined here because a buddy of mine just picked up a TL and my brother is looking into one to. I dnt have any other post's because I joined today and im not to familar with this forum setup. Im use to using forums. But every forum has differ setups but all similar using vbulletin.
ok well if you plan on sticking around on azine I suggest you stop talking shit on other members, that shit will not go over well here.
Also I believe you owe Chris an apology. Whatever is between you and him should stay between you and him and has no place on azine, so it shouldn't even have been posted here to begin with.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:52 PM
E55>>>TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This thread is pretty entertaining.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:01 AM
Being an Acha Bacha in

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts
Yeah this thread is turning into jerry springer where Carrie is the chick that marches on to the stage as soon as someone talks smack to whoooop asss!
Old 05-08-2009, 03:47 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Elegant TYPE S
Yeah this thread is turning into jerry springer where Carrie is the chick that marches on to the stage as soon as someone talks smack to whoooop asss!
Old 05-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Safety Car

^ hahahaha, listen guys you both know I am a really nice person but Chris and Sean are my friends and they are both really good people. With that being said I have a big problem with people that don't even know them or have never even seen Sean's car coming in here and sayin stupid shit. Everyone has their own opinions and I am fine with that but some people just take things too far.
If anyone thinks they can come in here and run some BS like ls/vtec did and not get called on it they are wrong. His clown ass should be banned!
Old 05-08-2009, 06:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,210 Posts
^^ I would tone it down a notch if I were you. ls/vtec- no thread hi- jacking. Thanks.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
^ hahahaha, listen guys you both know I am a really nice person but Chris and Sean are my friends and they are both really good people. With that being said I have a big problem with people that don't even know them or have never even seen Sean's car coming in here and sayin stupid shit. Everyone has their own opinions and I am fine with that but some people just take things too far.
If anyone thinks they can come in here and run some BS like ls/vtec did and not get called on it they are wrong. His clown ass should be banned!
Well I wouldn't be too eager to indemnify the Subsonic guy (Chris). He's denigrated a lot of members on this forum and I've had members come back to me personally and relate what he has said about us at meets. He's even aired it out in this thread. So why should we shun ls/vtec if what he says is true?
Old 05-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can we have the mods close this stupid thread?

This tread went from an informative pioneering project to, like someone said, a Jerry Springer show. This is a car forum, and a forum that doesn't need stupid shit drama like this.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:50 AM
9th Gear

Originally Posted by Excelerate
Well I wouldn't be too eager to indemnify the Subsonic guy (Chris). He's denigrated a lot of members on this forum and I've had members come back to me personally and relate what he has said about us at meets. He's even aired it out in this thread. So why should we shun ls/vtec if what he says is true?
What I say is true. Im not here to bullshit anyone. Trust me when I met Chris I thought he was a cool guy. He seemed straight, but then got out of hand with his stories. Basically anything you said he has/had better. The problem is he meets people and they belive his stories, and look up to him as if he's someone he really isn't. I still remember the day when he told me he had 14:1 Comp pistons in his Mazda. The I go back into the shop to see the head off the car. So I look at the pistons. They looked more like 9:1. They weren't even close to dome tops haha. The best story is how he tells everyone his car was manual but he converted it to Automatic.

BTW-Excelerate. I will PM'ing you for some prices.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:53 AM
9th Gear

Know them? I know both of them, and i've seen Seans car. Like I said above Chris brought me for a ride in the car. Wow what a ride that was. When he brought me for the ride the interior was all torn apart. I belive it was before the car went to the body shop, and got the lip kit put on.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Being an Acha Bacha in

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts
Originally Posted by spiike
Can we have the mods close this stupid thread?

This tread went from an informative pioneering project to, like someone said, a Jerry Springer show. This is a car forum, and a forum that doesn't need stupid shit drama like this.
Most useful post in all 18 pages!
Old 05-09-2009, 08:16 AM
2008 335i e92 6MT

was he bouncing off the rev limiter cuz he couldn't drive or the car was generating too much power to control?
Old 05-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Safety Car

Know them? I know both of them, and i've seen Seans car. Like I said above Chris brought me for a ride in the car. Wow what a ride that was. When he brought me for the ride the interior was all torn apart. I belive it was before the car went to the body shop, and got the lip kit put on.
I am not going to respond to anymore of your posts. I said what I had to say and that's it.
Seriously whatever issues you have with Chris is between you and him and do not need to be brought up here.
Unless you have something useful to contribute please stop posting in here because I DO NOT want to see Sean's thread get closed because you have issues with Chris, that has nothing to do with Sean or his car which is what this thread is about.
If you have something to discuss with Chris just go to the shop and talk to him.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Nismo TL yo!

what i say is true. Im not here to bullshit anyone. Trust me when i met chris i thought he was a cool guy. He seemed straight, but then got out of hand with his stories. Basically anything you said he has/had better. The problem is he meets people and they belive his stories, and look up to him as if he's someone he really isn't. I still remember the day when he told me he had 14:1 comp pistons in his mazda. The i go back into the shop to see the head off the car. So i look at the pistons. They looked more like 9:1. They weren't even close to dome tops haha. The best story is how he tells everyone his car was manual but he converted it to automatic.

dude stfu and stop talking shit. This is a thread about a blown type-s, not a thread bashing chris. If you dont like him, PM him and tell him or do something else. Stop spamming up the thread with this bs that i dont care to read.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Excelerate
O dpnt think I have ever been rude to any A-zine members, Except of course Kenny, and All I said was he should have a fresh bowl, I was respectful enough to not tell him of what, Other A-ziners ook care of that for me. I never even talked any crap on you but what ever
Old 05-10-2009, 07:39 PM
Pro

so...how's progress?

Quick Reply: Project Blown TL Type S is underway