Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 07:54 AM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?

Just wanted to know whats the worst thing anyone here has been pulled over for.

I got pulled over for wreckless driving.

Some Idiot cut me off twice and I sped up to catch him. He tried to lose me in traffic but i stayed on his tail. About a minute later an undercover cop in an F150 pulled me over. He said he saw what happend and was going to pull the guy that cut me off over, but during the chase i cut thecop off and he decided to pull me over. He siad that even though i was cut off there is no reason to put other people at risk.

Im waiting for my court date in the mail
Old 04-24-2008, 08:32 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Thumbs up

dam sorry to hear that bro, but with the prices of everything rising and the cost of JDM parts, Not speeding and Not getting stopped by the police is my number one priority, they searched me so many times, that they are tired. I never once can say i just had my papers handed back to me, its always "put your hands up".....i swear every cops that pulls me over, they come to me with a felony tone.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
When i was 19, i had a WRX with about 430 awhp. I was obviously young and stupid and thought it was cool to race like an idiot. I was on a local highway here, and a newer corvette came up beside me and downshifted so i was like cool were gonna race. So we did til about 135-140. Right as we came up over a hill, sure enough there was a cop sitting there with his laser detector pointed right at us. We both got pulled over and within 20 minutes there were 5 cops. Surprisingly, they couldve taken us both to jail and impounded our cars, but the repremanded us and gave us both a simple speeding ticket for 80 in a 65. It scared me enough to teach me a verrrry goood lesson.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:57 AM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
hmm... that is pretty stupid... id have to say the stupidest thing ive done is get pulled over for forgetting to reconnect my taillights after replacing the wiring back there lol. the cop let me off when i showed him that they worked and i was an idiot
Old 04-24-2008, 09:50 AM
Don't feed the...WTF?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Had lost my license due to too many tickets, and it finally got revoked. Plus I had an '83 Cutlass w/ T-tops and it was all decked out (racing, not ricing) The last time I was in court the judge decided that the car also drew too much attention and that was maybe why I was pulled over all the time - so he had me turn in the plates from the car.

Well - parked the car for a year, and took it out for my birthday (which is actually today by the way) - this was when I was like 19-20.

Got pulled over for driving after revocation, no insurance, and displaying false plates. I spent the next 75 days at my house with this fancy little bracelet.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^^ Happy Birthday

So i'm heading out of the city, Edmonton to get my A-Spec from Vancouver. Roughly 16hr drive. I rented a car from National... they tell me if anyone else but me gets caught driving the car will be towed, if you get a ticket since this vehicle is going out of the city the car will be towed.. etc.etc. picked up 2 buddies and we're off as soon as i get the rental which was a PT cruiser

I get on the highway and just hammer it down all the way trying to get there in record time. Rolled about 18 joints and obviously blazing along the way.... The car governs out at 170km/hr, so i try some tricks to get it going faster.... i continually pump on the gas, flooring it the whole time... i make it to 190km/hr i'm doin this for about 2.5hrs and no cops in sight. After we just finished smoking a dub and going up a hill at the top the radar goes off and i'm FUCKED i see the RCMP and try to slow down and everything. i get pulled over

He comes up to my window and ask for my license and reg. i tell him this is a rental and i'm on my way to Van... comes back within a min and tells me to get out of the vehicle and that i'm under arrest and the rental is getting towed!!!!!

Takes me to the car the whole time i'm trying to play it nice and like "cool is that thing loaded?" looking at the hugest tricked out shotgun I’ve ever seen and ask him questions like so really is it true what these Cop cars can do and what else have been converted etc? you know trying to make some small talk.... out of the blue he turns back and stops writing whatever he's writing and asks "how much money do you have on you guys?" i'm thinking {is this dude for real? asking for a bribe?} i tell him 600 and not to worry about the guys with me. He continues to write... dammm i shouldn't of lied and should of offered him more. the whole time i was in his car i swear he asked/interrogated me if he could search the car at LEAST 20times. Every time he ask i also in 20 different ways tell him no. hahhaha we just blazed! i just told him it'll be just a waste of time and i apologize for the inconvenience that I may have caused. He calls the rental place… I look at his time.. 6:05pm.
I’m the luckiest SOB, the place just closed 5mins ago. He calls 3 different tow trucks and they all were too busy and that it’ll be awhile until they get out there. I beg and plead if there’s anyway, I must make it to Vancouver. Once and a few more times he asks if it was “okay” for him to search the vehicle and I still say no hahaha and give excuses. He finally lets me off with the $300 dollars bail on the road and I get a court date for my license for going double+ the speed limit. The gay thing about it was that the court had to be in the city I reached not my home town which was at least 4-5hrs drive. The court case costed me about $1100 and the cop kept the $300 bail money and I got a ticket that costed just under $900…. = $2300 total loss for my stupid ass… lucky us we didn’t get busted for possession and blazin!
Old 04-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Blazin with your Moms in

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DWB- Driving While Black

Yeah I know a lot of you will disagree that this takes place but it does.

Don'd hate me because I drive an ARIDE and you pigs dont!

"Get used to it.. bitches!"
Old 04-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Don't feed the...WTF?

Originally Posted by special e. dition
DWB- Driving While Black

I do disagree. I've never once driven while black.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
I got pulled over for going 40 in a 20 school zone. Didn't get a ticket, not really a big deal.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:30 AM
Avant Garde Wheels

Received 348 Likes on 291 Posts
I only have one soo....

got pulled over for street racing a 3rd Gen TL..
best part, I won. oh, and the cop the just put it down as speeding, even though he got everything on his dash cam.
but eh. still figuring out what day to do traffic school
Old 04-24-2008, 11:41 AM
B A N N E D

well i got pulled over when i was 20 ... i was with my ex-girl in the car and a cop car pulled up next to me and i took the middle finger out at my ex-girl so he thought it was to him..... he pulled me over and told me you want me to break you fingers i said go right ahead... what are you talking about.I wasn't talking to you... if you would've minded you face you would've seen i wasn't talking to you.... so he gave me a ticket for my tint while they were down because it was summer... i had 3% all around and 20% in the front windshield..... funny cop right....
Old 04-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Wish it was dropped.....

Originally Posted by special e. dition
DWB- Driving While Black

Don'd hate me because I drive an ARIDE and you pigs dont!

"Get used to it.. bitches!"
Or driving on chrome RIMS. Same thing as DWB.....Cant count the times ive been pulled for stereo/just wtf are you doing in this area white boy. seriously i have had cops say racist things to me. i am a white guy and i was in the downtown area and got pulled for my stereo and he was like what is your cracker ass doing down here? i was like excuse me?? he said you need to keep your fuccckin stereo down and act like a white guy. WTF? He was a big redneck ass cop. No ticket or anything just wanted to be a dick bec of the rims and stereo.
i mumbled drink some more Haterade...
Old 04-24-2008, 12:08 PM
My TL can do this, too!

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
..during the chase i cut the cop off...
Awesome!

I got pulled over in a speed trap, and was nailed for having a driver's license that was five months expired! The judge did not like that at all!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:35 PM
OM NOM NOM NOM

In san jose, i got pulled over for doing 35 in a 25 school zone! they were doing something called operation school zone safety or some shit. so they pulled everyone over 6+ miles or more. some guy behind me got cited for doing 31 on a 25.

Originally Posted by 2000TaffetaTL
I got pulled over for going 40 in a 20 school zone. Didn't get a ticket, not really a big deal.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Instructor

about a 1 1/2 ago i was driving down a main street at about 11p, i was driving a 5spd integra SE and this hatch pulls up next to me and starts talking smack that he wants to race my car, so we go and he takes off in front of me, i get tempted but then i say f it and i put it in 2nd gear and i cut him off, im already going like 80 when my boy sitting in the car starts yelling cop cop, im like ohh man, i pass the cop going like 65 and he doesnt put on his lights until after i slow down i mean idk y i didnt just dip on him but then again i dont have a criminal record and i want to keep it that way. well he tells me i was going 65 in a 25 zone and slaps me with a ticket with 3 violations on it, 1. speeding 2. cutting off on the opposite lane, and 3. no seat belt, which in deed i had my seat belt on he just wanted to be an asshole and told me its that or reckless driving.. well im like ok ill just fight it at court, the ticket was $600 total, and i only paid $300 because i guess he had alot of complaints people saying hes pulling over alot of hispanic people and hitting them with extra fines for no reason so he comes up to me in the court room and says he'll take off 10 miles from the speeding and take off the seatbelt charge so i agreed. i rather pay 300 than pay 600... if i wouldnt have been soo stupid i would have paid 0 if i would have just let that guy in the hatch talk his smack.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:00 PM
Uses turn signals in my

Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
Just wanted to know whats the worst thing anyone here has been pulled over for.

I got pulled over for wreckless driving.

Some Idiot cut me off twice and I sped up to catch him. He tried to lose me in traffic but i stayed on his tail. About a minute later an undercover cop in an F150 pulled me over. He said he saw what happend and was going to pull the guy that cut me off over, but during the chase i cut thecop off and he decided to pull me over. He siad that even though i was cut off there is no reason to put other people at risk.

Im waiting for my court date in the mail
Was it the red undercover f-150 w/ no tint?
Old 04-24-2008, 01:05 PM
3.2 VTEC

~125 in a 65...the cop wrote me for 105+ because he wan't sure exactly what speed i was doing...he just knew i was haulin ass
Old 04-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,017 Likes on 1,515 Posts
88 in a 65. $345 with traffic school.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:12 PM
I'M BACK!!!

my story..NEVER got pulled over since i was 14..(drove illegally) and never once got pulled over..pretty careful driver considering my age. then i turned 17 and got my license..2 years went by..had limo tint in my lil accord n never got hassled..had tv's and bumps...never got pulled over..i turn 19..and bam! pulled over 3 times in a year

first time: for bumps mexican cop..asks..ur music was too loud..im like o wow..im sorry. hes like what u got back there..im like 2 12" w7's..hes like..u serious..can i see? im like sure..have a look..he looks..and is impressed with my set up..he says..u got a nice set up there..i can tell u dropped tons of money on it..prolly too broke to pay the ticket he says..lol..im like yea..hes like..just keep it down..and im on my way!

second time: pulled out of my uncles street in infamous compton, Ca. picked up my peeps after a party..they were a bit drunk so i did em the favor. cop flashes his spot light on me due to dark tint..i had my mom, brother, dad, and little sister with me..lol..he busts a u-turn and follows me..my dad like..dammit...lol..i make a right at an intersection..and sure enuff..hes got like 4 other cars with him now..i roll down my windows..hes like "turn off the car, and throw the keys out..lets see ur hands!" makes me get out pats me down.they open all my doors thinking they were gonna find sumthin illegal..n its my parents n lil sis in the bak..this whole time they have their guns out and pointed..lol..they're all like "damn!" n they dont say a word..get bak in their cars and take off

third time in compton again lookin for a party..on a main cruising street..with 4 girls in the car..windows down, bumping..turn it down n talk to the girls..makin a right turn n cop pulled me over on a residential street..doesnt even come to me..just goes to the girls..and asks..wut u ladies up to tonight? they r all like "partyy" lol...he says..this guy ur friend? they're like yup..n they all hug me.lol....hes the best..haha cop give me a wink and a thumps up..and says..have a goodnight..lol..

hahaha cops r dumb!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-24-2008, 01:22 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,017 Likes on 1,515 Posts
I was heading up a divided 4 lane highway where the speed limit is 60. This was the day I was leaving for a Mammoth snowboard trip and I was in a huge rush. I was doing about 95 up this road, I got off the gas a little bit and drooped to just about 90 on my speedo. Sure enough, a CHP on his motorcycle was sitting in this driveway that dipped down and clocked me 88 in a 60. $345 with traffic school ... I haven't gone past 70 up that hill since.

Old 04-24-2008, 02:01 PM
-Arsenic-

Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts
Was clocked at 143 in a 65 once in my last car. (Talon) I was racing 2 other cars.

I beleive the charges he listed were as follows-

1. Speeding
2. Careless and Imprudent Driving
3. Wreckless Endangerment
4. Failure to maintain lanes
5. Attemped Suicide (anything over 120mph can be classified as this)
6. Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter
7. No signal while changing lanes
8. No front plate
9. Tint

He let me go. He said he didn't feel like impounding 3 nice cars, taking 3 kids to jail, or doing all the paperwork. "But I suggest you get the fuck home, you are on the radios." I parked the car in the garage for 48 hours (after 48 hours charges are void) and have never driven like that since. I raced ppl on occasion, but I don't let it get up that high anymore. You only get that lucky once.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
just got pulled over for speeding, doing 99 in 70 zone. Nothing as bad as you guys.
Old 04-24-2008, 02:32 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
blood in trunk
Old 04-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 269 Likes on 229 Posts
Originally Posted by 2N10s
^^ Happy Birthday

So i'm heading out of the city, Edmonton to get my A-Spec from Vancouver. Roughly 16hr drive. I rented a car from National... they tell me if anyone else but me gets caught driving the car will be towed, if you get a ticket since this vehicle is going out of the city the car will be towed.. etc.etc. picked up 2 buddies and we're off as soon as i get the rental which was a PT cruiser

I get on the highway and just hammer it down all the way trying to get there in record time. Rolled about 18 joints and obviously blazing along the way.... The car governs out at 170km/hr, so i try some tricks to get it going faster.... i continually pump on the gas, flooring it the whole time... i make it to 190km/hr i'm doin this for about 2.5hrs and no cops in sight. After we just finished smoking a dub and going up a hill at the top the radar goes off and i'm FUCKED i see the RCMP and try to slow down and everything. i get pulled over

He comes up to my window and ask for my license and reg. i tell him this is a rental and i'm on my way to Van... comes back within a min and tells me to get out of the vehicle and that i'm under arrest and the rental is getting towed!!!!!

Takes me to the car the whole time i'm trying to play it nice and like "cool is that thing loaded?" looking at the hugest tricked out shotgun I’ve ever seen and ask him questions like so really is it true what these Cop cars can do and what else have been converted etc? you know trying to make some small talk.... out of the blue he turns back and stops writing whatever he's writing and asks "how much money do you have on you guys?" i'm thinking {is this dude for real? asking for a bribe?} i tell him 600 and not to worry about the guys with me. He continues to write... dammm i shouldn't of lied and should of offered him more. the whole time i was in his car i swear he asked/interrogated me if he could search the car at LEAST 20times. Every time he ask i also in 20 different ways tell him no. hahhaha we just blazed! i just told him it'll be just a waste of time and i apologize for the inconvenience that I may have caused. He calls the rental place… I look at his time.. 6:05pm.
I’m the luckiest SOB, the place just closed 5mins ago. He calls 3 different tow trucks and they all were too busy and that it’ll be awhile until they get out there. I beg and plead if there’s anyway, I must make it to Vancouver. Once and a few more times he asks if it was “okay” for him to search the vehicle and I still say no hahaha and give excuses. He finally lets me off with the $300 dollars bail on the road and I get a court date for my license for going double+ the speed limit. The gay thing about it was that the court had to be in the city I reached not my home town which was at least 4-5hrs drive. The court case costed me about $1100 and the cop kept the $300 bail money and I got a ticket that costed just under $900…. = $2300 total loss for my stupid ass… lucky us we didn’t get busted for possession and blazin!
hahahahahaha I am from edmonton too, and in september me and 4 of my friends rented a van, got an ounce of weed and headed down to vancouver on a 4 day road trip. one of the best if not THE best road trip of my life haha. smoked an ounce there and came back with 5 ounces of sweet sweet BC bud hahaha it was awesom.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Malayalee King
blood in trunk
haha dead hooker in my trunk but no biggie, cop let me go with a warning haha
Old 04-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Wish it was dropped.....

Originally Posted by 02type-s
Was clocked at 143 in a 65 once in my last car. (Talon) I was racing 2 other cars.

I beleive the charges he listed were as follows-

1. Speeding
2. Careless and Imprudent Driving
3. Wreckless Endangerment
4. Failure to maintain lanes
5. Attemped Suicide (anything over 120mph can be classified as this)
6. Attempted Vehicular Manslaughter
7. No signal while changing lanes
8. No front plate
9. Tint

He let me go. He said he didn't feel like impounding 3 nice cars, taking 3 kids to jail, or doing all the paperwork. "But I suggest you get the fuck home, you are on the radios." I parked the car in the garage for 48 hours (after 48 hours charges are void) and have never driven like that since. I raced ppl on occasion, but I don't let it get up that high anymore. You only get that lucky once.
wow your laws suck!!! but here in KY they would of just locked me up and impounded my car, i ran a red light and spun my tires (ford ranger) and i didnt notice the 3 undercovers sitting in the back of the lot and i got pulled for wreckless driving and disregarding a traffic signal and illegal start. he let me go with careless driving.......i went 146 the other day in my car......
Old 04-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Instructor

not a bright enought licens plate bulb he pulled me over told me that it was out i told him no its not so he has me get out of the car i walk back he says see i open my trunk i go see its not its just dirty........... well can you clean it
Old 04-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
I cant say
Old 04-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by fsttyms1
I cant say
hit and run involving death? haha jk jk
Old 04-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
Originally Posted by myron
hit and run involving death? haha jk jk
Cant say
Old 04-24-2008, 03:51 PM
Avant Garde Wheels

Received 348 Likes on 291 Posts
or going to fast with his 6speeder
Old 04-24-2008, 04:43 PM
Instructor

1) late for work, and the stupid ass police officer was going 32~35 in the very left lane. All lanes were occupied so I was stuck and couldn't switch lanes. So for some STUPID ASS REASON, I decided to tailgate the fucker (I was about a 1.5 feet away)....don't know what I was thinking....by far the dumbest thing I've ever done. age 19

2) paced twice at night.

3) pulled over once for doin 57 in a 45 in parents car.

4) runnin a red light (I thought I made it)

5) a 53 in a 40 w/ a Escort Solo S2 (those suck ass).

6) 75 in a 60 on the highway at 2am on a weekday night. I was goin about 120 when my V1 went off so I slammed the brakes but apparently it wasn't fast enough. Police officers usually don't pull people for 75 in a highway but he knew and told me that he saw me slam the brakes like no other.

7) I was driving a friend's car when I was in 11th grade with no license and insurance so I was really safe with his car. I always went about 35~40 in a 40. Well, I turned onto a street w/o seeing ANY signs of a school zone alert. Then BAM! I saw the lights and the police car haulin ass and doing a U-turn. For the longest time I thought he was going after somebody else so I changed into the right lane to let him pass but then I saw him follow me into the right lane, so I was wtf?! He then "enlightened" me with the fact that it was a school zone. The street was in between the fucking school zone signs and facing the other way, WTF?!?! I saw no cars around me so I had no idea what everyone was going. Anyways I got 3 fucking tickets on the citation: speeding in school zone 35 in 20, no driver's license, and no insurance. That fucking ticket was $750 PLUS fucking surcharges of $300 for 3 years.

Overall, I've paid a great deal of money, $2750~$3000, over the 3 years of my driving experience due to my own stupidity and lawyer fees. 8 tickets in 3 years....lawyer fees killed me. Luckily, I am NOT on the insurance card so my premiums didn't go up like crazy. FYI, if you are a blood relative living at the current resident of the owner of the vehicle, you are insured but ONLY for liability. Luckily, I have not been in any accidents so far that was my fault...lol...*knock on wood...
Old 04-24-2008, 05:47 PM
T-Swzy

was driving home one day from a buddy's party. 2 in the morning and there's like 2 cars on the road with me. theyre in the inner 2 and im on the outside lane. we're all doing 75 or so. cop comes down the on ramp going like 65. i've got drunk underage people in the car, so i didnt feel like risking my ass.

well he gets on the highway, runs up to 85, well i figure if a cop goes 85, it must be legal. i go up to 85, being sure to still stay 3 cars behind him. he slows to 60, i did the same. goes on for like 10 mins and the leaves the highway. i drop off my friends and as i was making a final turn home, i get pulled over. cop comes out and goes, you know what i pulled you for. i'm like i didnt signal when i merged into the left lane? he goes yeah, and your car reeks of alcohol. makes me recite the alphabet and walk the line. i'm sober so he fails.
lets me go but says dont drive so fast next time, i'm like what? he said that was him i was messing with back there

small world
Old 04-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Intermediate

when i was 16, i got pulled for "dangerous operation of a motor vehicle upon parking"
my best friends mom had just gotten a new 5 series bimmer and let us have it for the night because he didnt have a car. so we did what any bored teenagers do late at night, went to mess with the night security car at this mall. we were doin doughnuts and everything right in front of him, letting him think he could pull us over and then drop it into first and burn out away from him. beign really stupid. then he called the real cops (right after my friend decided hed let me drive)

i also got expired tags because the mom forgot to renew them..
Old 04-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
I was driving home one night after drinking (not drunk though) with my little brother and some friends in my old car (94 dodge spirit) and this ricer in a civic revs at me at light a few times, so I'm like fuck it and race him and ended up pulling by like a buslength on him. Cop pulls out from this entrance to a rock quarry and pulls me over, lets him go. I'm like WTF? Why me and not the other guy? Anyhow he asks me why I thought he pulled me over and I was like I dunno, "reckless endarement", he gave me careless driving, 2 or 3points I forget which and said he didn't have his scan gun set up to clock me just then, but if it had been a few seconds later I'd have a speeding ticket.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by hairything
1)

7) I was driving a friend's car when I was in 11th grade with no license and insurance so I was really safe with his car. I always went about 35~40 in a 40. Well, I turned onto a street w/o seeing ANY signs of a school zone alert. Then BAM! I saw the lights and the police car haulin ass and doing a U-turn. For the longest time I thought he was going after somebody else so I changed into the right lane to let him pass but then I saw him follow me into the right lane, so I was wtf?! He then "enlightened" me with the fact that it was a school zone. The street was in between the fucking school zone signs and facing the other way, WTF?!?! I saw no cars around me so I had no idea what everyone was going. Anyways I got 3 fucking tickets on the citation: speeding in school zone 35 in 20, no driver's license, and no insurance. That fucking ticket was $750 PLUS fucking surcharges of $300 for 3 years.
Could of fought this one and probably won if you could show the judge that there wasn't a sign approaching the school zone. Maybe that would cause the township to actually place one there in the future, since it's a safety hazard.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:00 PM
.... .... .... ... ....

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Dwb
Old 04-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by mcflyguy24
Could of fought this one and probably won if you could show the judge that there wasn't a sign approaching the school zone. Maybe that would cause the township to actually place one there in the future, since it's a safety hazard.

Parents did contemplate it but didn't want to deal with it. They were mad at me already for driving someone else's car w/ no license so I didn't press the issue. Parents wanted me to teach me a lesson anyway for doing pulling this stunt of driving a friend's car with no license...One day I shall file a complaint for that.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:57 PM
Ya....It's an Acura

driving on the turnpike with parking lights on at dusk

.....sun was not down.....end of the month means quotas have to be met....this was yesterday
Old 04-24-2008, 09:29 PM
COTM Coordinator

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Date: November 9th 2003
Car: 1993 acura integra
Crime: DUI

Story: well it was 3 days after I turned 21 and I was at a party with my girlfriend (now my wife) and I was drunk, and still drinking. I get a phone call from my sisters boyfriend telling me that my sister (5 yrs older than me) is getting mugged in the park, and I need to help her (what was he doing..... right?) so I tell my girlfriend that we need to leave.

when we get to the car I remembered that I had a k-bar(military knife, I was a marine) in the glove box, so I grabbed it and stuck in in the back of my pants, and jumped in the car.

we are flying down the streets, I just remember thinking that I need to help my sister. well I didn't realize that I was doing 96mph in a 40mph zone. highway patrol had been following for a while. I was blasting through red lights and stop signs and any other traffic signal.

so they get me out of the car, im obviously drunk. fail every sobriety test except for writing down my alphabet and I blew a .24 on the breathalizer. yes a .24 that's pretty drunk.

so they asked if I had any weapons. I said no, so they frisk me, cause im obviously going to jail, find the knife, slam my face against my car and drew their guns. one of the cops put his gun to my head (i don't remember, my wife told me) and they take the knife and handcuff me.

spent the weekend in jail and only got a ticket for dui, no speeding, no concealed weapon.

Lesson: don't drink and drive lol.

Quick Reply: Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?