Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by TCM 01 CL-S
Was it the red undercover f-150 w/ no tint?
Naw it was white and had tint. This was on NW 27th ave and about 110th street right across from Miami Dade college, which i happen to attend.

i would have settled for DWB but no suck luck. Fuck those Jump Outs
Old 04-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Got your mom in

Originally Posted by ftLauTL
driving on the turnpike with parking lights on at dusk

.....sun was not down.....end of the month means quotas have to be met....this was yesterday
Did he give you a ticket.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:58 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Yea I've got a DUI story too

It was at the end of summer between high school and college and needless to say I was doing a lot of partying. We were at a party at my buddy's house way out in the country and killed almost 2 kegs and there was at most 30 people there at once but most of the time it was 20-25 or less. There were too many people there and I felt like going back to my buddy's house to blaze and pass out.

On the way there I got pulled over for going 72 in a 35 and it was a construction zone. My buddy who was in the passenger seat was passed out with a pipe in his lap. There were two cops and one walked up to each window. The one that walked up to the window saw that in his lap and got him for that. He asked where I was going and I told him the street name and he laughed. Apparently I took a wrong turn somewhere and didn't notice and was heading in the completely wrong way! I did the field sobriety tests and I guess failed them and he knew I was wasted.

Right when he was about to cuff me I asked him if I could go take a piss, because I really had to go. Remember I said that this was a party way out in the country and it was a good hour drive back. Pus, beer makes me pee. I proceeded to walk about 20 feet to the side of the road and took about a 90 second piss. When I was done I zipped back up and started walking back to the car and he was like, "are you sure you haven't been drinking"? I just laughed.

We get to jail and end up seeing 3 other people that we knew that had been busted for underage drinking earlier that night. I spent just over 8 hours in jail and bailed myself out (just happened to have my security deposit for my apartment on me in cash). I walked to the nearest pay phone and called my roommate to come get me. A bunch of money ($4K), no license for 6 months (I got my hardship license to go to work and school after a month and a meeting with an evaluator) and a bunch of bullshit later here I am.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm lets see.

2005 I got
57 in a 40
47 in a 30
57 in a 30

then after drinking one night raced my buddys lightning in my old maxima. Tried to loose the cop but once he got up on my ass i pulled right over, he didnt notice i was tipsy =)
drag racing
recklace endangerment
marked lane violation
ticket=850

then I was ticket free until about last october
I was going to breakfast with friends after work some cocksucker in a white civic with the fart pipe almost takes out my rear bumper passing me so i wait a second floor it past him and immediately hit my breaks cause i proved my point. walking cop walks out says pull over. I didn't. ran. parked. ran on foot. got my friends. i called and surrendered.
75 in a 35
recklace endangerment
marked lane violation
failure to stop for an officer
spent 6 hours in the slammer

I went to court and got it dropped to just speeding, didn't even pay it just went on the ins

and about 2 months ago after a 12 hour day of work and i just wanted to go home and sleep i got bagged by a statie doing 81 in a 60. bs. im apealing that ticket.

I'll never learn, I like going fast.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:06 PM
Got your mom in

Dam. I though i was bad. Well i was told by a cop friend that wreckless driving was a criminal offense. Since my record is spotless he said i may just get driving school. I have too much to lose to be doing some of the shit you guys did.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:22 PM
SOLD. 07 Jeep SRT8 =)

got reckless driving one nite (last year) had the tl for bout 3 weeks now i was doing 70+ in a 30 with two of my boys 07 SI and 92 civic coupe following me cop got into oncoming traffic and cut us all off arrested us, impounded our cars wrote me a 70+ in a 30 and reckless driving......wat sucks is a month later i got a 105 in a 55 by a state trooper payed upp the ass in lawyer fees but saved my ass and got the first charge knocked to a 41 in a 30 and disorderly conduct and the second a 300$ parking ticket. Recently i got a 80 in a 30 (Work Zone) apperantly the bridge had consruction at 2 am hmm no one around so im currently dealing with that rite now
Old 04-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Low and Slow

Cutting off a cop...No ticket though. He saw what happened to me.

Basically, some giant douche in a big Ford truck wouldn't move into the left lane, and I was trying to merge onto the highway. I had to slam on my brakes, and almost floor it to get back to a safe speed.

I decided I didn't want to follow someone like that so I whipped over around him not signaling like I normally do. He pulled me over, and just gave me a warning.

Nice guy.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:46 PM
Uses turn signals in my

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
Dam. I though i was bad. Well i was told by a cop friend that wreckless driving was a criminal offense. Since my record is spotless he said i may just get driving school. I have too much to lose to be doing some of the shit you guys did.
Just hit up a ticket lawyer like the ticket clinic. There are a ton of them down here and most are like $80 (w/ a chance of court fees). My friends have gotten out of a lot of tickets using them.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Three Wheelin'

Driving While Black......
Old 04-25-2008, 12:57 AM
-Arsenic-

Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts
Originally Posted by Napsoner
Driving While Black......
Old 04-25-2008, 01:03 AM
No He Can't

Yea that was funny the first two times it was on page one (#7 & 36)
Old 04-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Avant Garde Wheels

Received 349 Likes on 291 Posts
oh yea.. i got a warning also...

i was parked crooked infront of my friends house...
cop drove by, made eye contact.... he comes back. pulls up behind me. comes up to me and says...

"so you saw me and i saw you and you still haven't moved?"

"uh.... no??"

"you're parked illegally..."

"oh.. well, i'm waiting for my friend.. she'll be out in a minute."

"oh, well. you either want a ticket and keep waiting? or do you wanna park it over there at ihop"

"uh. i'll park it over there......."

worst part.. i had gutted cat and white led blinkers... -__-;;...
Old 04-25-2008, 02:29 AM
3.2 VTEC

LOL, too funny...how come all of us are eather teenagers or in the low to mid 20s

makes me wonder....are we REALLY the only ones or are the older just keepin it down so it only looks bad for us? lol...it's prolly just us though
Old 04-25-2008, 02:48 AM

Received 3,489 Likes on 2,089 Posts
I got pulled over for doing 60+ in a 35 and I was driving under the influence of alcohol at the time.... all at the illegal age of 19.

..... and I walked away with a warning. It was possible that the cop never noticed, but long story short, I drove home like a grandma after that... an almost-lesson learned. Still ticket-less (except for fix-it tickets) since I started driving and I plan on keeping it that way.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:33 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by vincethe1
LOL, too funny...how come all of us are eather teenagers or in the low to mid 20s

makes me wonder....are we REALLY the only ones or are the older just keepin it down so it only looks bad for us? lol...it's prolly just us though
lol....they MUST have done it as well at one point or another Ever since I got my last ticket in last October...that was it for me. I had to go to my lawyer again for the third time in a year. If I were to get another one anytime soon, bye bye license! I retired my V1 and drivin at somewhat safe speed with no more than 9+ over the speed limit.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:36 AM
3.2 VTEC

Originally Posted by hairything
I retired my V1 and drivin at somewhat safe speed with no more than 9+ over the speed limit.
hahah why would you retire your radar detector if you're trying not to get a ticket, and you say you don't go more than 9+ over the limit..ahahahah, that could mean anything, 100 is 9+...that could mean 125 in a 25 hahahaha
Old 04-25-2008, 05:05 AM
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
140 in a 60 going up to Mukilteo on Interstate 525...freaking dumbass
- clocked me for speed, but let me off w/ a warning, but still raped me with negligible driving: second degree...
Old 04-25-2008, 05:33 AM
3.2 VTEC

well what you expect, if the car can do it...it'll get up there once in a while...lol

funny how our cars are made for public roads and say 160mph on the spedometer...oh well, that's what i love about cars.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Instructor

about 3 Weeks ago.. I was in the STi, and this guy in a charger SRT 8 was talking shit and talking shit. So we finally get on the highway, and of course i beat him, those things are slowwwwwww!

Long story short, As i passed him at 137 I see sirens and im like SHIT! this is going to be bad

State trooper pulls me over, takes about 45 minutes to go through all my shit, calls in for back up, ASKS if im a drug dealer, Rips apart my car, and then goes, alright well i'll let you off with 83 in a 55.

Thank you officer!

$294.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
wow guys those are some interesting stories, thats why i prefer my car to be slammed to the ground, so i could drive slow and just pimp it out, because nothing looks better than a slammed car, and plus its funny how we always put our self in these situations. And wreckless driving is our own money down the drain, and especially once the law enforcement catches you.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Got your mom in

Well no wonder cops loves us. calculate all the money in this forum alone and you'll see why. we pay their salaries in taxes and their bonuses in tickets. LOL.

I still got to go to court. I hope the cop doesn't show so i can lie my way out of it.

the just became a father story works like a charm.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Instructor

alot of things look better then a slammed car
Old 04-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Racer

I got pulled over for doing the speed limit. No joke. I had my 99 TL at the time and the edges of the interstate were slightly damp, but everything else was completely dry. I was doing 70 in a 70, with cars passing me. He took 20 minutes never told me why he pulled me over, then finally came back to gave me a warning to slow it down. His written warning , stated he didn't even have a radar on me. It was estimated, and he was parked, plus it was at night.
However my friend did have a box of donuts in his lap yet the officer never asked. I was so close to offering him one, but he wasn't very nice and only friends get donuts.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Student

Originally Posted by kabota
I got pulled over for doing the speed limit. No joke. I had my 99 TL at the time and the edges of the interstate were slightly damp, but everything else was completely dry. I was doing 70 in a 70, with cars passing me. He took 20 minutes never told me why he pulled me over, then finally came back to gave me a warning to slow it down. His written warning , stated he didn't even have a radar on me. It was estimated, and he was parked, plus it was at night.
However my friend did have a box of donuts in his lap yet the officer never asked. I was so close to offering him one, but he wasn't very nice and only friends get donuts.

Ahhhh LMFAO
U should have offered a donut. It would have been a pretty funny scene...
Old 04-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Racer

Funny thing was my friend and I just talked about what to do if I was pulled over, and whether or not to offer the officer one.
Also forgot to note he followed me for about 5 miles while I was doing 55 and getting passed like crazy.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by vincethe1
hahah why would you retire your radar detector if you're trying not to get a ticket, and you say you don't go more than 9+ over the limit..ahahahah, that could mean anything, 100 is 9+...that could mean 125 in a 25 hahahaha

OOPS 4:30 in the mornin crammin for exams while readin acurazine....what can I say...lol
Old 04-25-2008, 04:39 PM
No He Can't

Originally Posted by I Go To Costco
I got pulled over for doing 60+ in a 35 and I was driving under the influence of alcohol at the time.... all at the illegal age of 19.

..... and I walked away with a warning. It was possible that the cop never noticed, but long story short, I drove home like a grandma after that... an almost-lesson learned. Still ticket-less (except for fix-it tickets) since I started driving and I plan on keeping it that way.
This reminds me of another time I got pulled over. I was going from one buddy's house to another and had about half of a twelve pack left, one in the cupholder (this was in my old 93 Civic long before the TL). I got pulled over for speeding (of course) and I couldn't really do anything with the open container I had. He gave me the field sobriety tests and everything and I passed (I hadn't had all that were gone from the 12 pack).

He got to talking to me about school (I was in high school at the time) and asked what kind of grades I make. "Straight A's this year, sir" I said. Then he said, "I'll tell you what, Kris. We're going to give your mom a call and if she can verify this for me I'll let her come pick you up and you'll be on your way." She did and I got to go home and sleep in my bed.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 PM
3.2 VTEC

125 in a 65 pulled over by a ford explorer suv...if i only knew he was that slow i wud of calmly caught the exit...i actually waited for him a while driving 65 for him to catch me up....he said he was doing 105 and i flew by him pretty good and pulling away, he couldn't do anything about it but turn his lights on and hope i'll stop..and i did.

mabe that's why he didn't arrest me, he started putting the cuffs on and givin me the speech...then he stopped and said hold on, called for back up, i had a nice little chat with the back up and he came back (senior officer) and told me i'm lucky i'm not 21 because otherwise he would of took me in, but being 20 if he did i wudn't have my licence for a year so he cut me a break....let me go with 2 tickets, one for 105+mph and the other for improper lane change...i even used my blinker lol. whole thing cost me about $800.

(i also got 6 months of supervision in court which i wasn't suppiosed to get a ticket in and they wud reduce my wreckless driving 8 points to 1 point and cut me down to the fine that they did, with driving school too....but i ended up getting a 85 in a 45 5th month in... but by some miracle they didn't say anything about it and it became like just another ticket...i was racing this bmw 540i or 545i e39 i think and i was 1st in line at a red light with him behind me, on green i took off and apperantly there was a cop next to me 1 lane over, suv blocking my view to him...i was wondering why the bimmer didn't follow me but found out soon later lol. the cop said he cudn't keep up, i took off like my hair was on fire hahahah)
Old 04-25-2008, 11:18 PM
'13 Hyundai Sonata

Received 99 Likes on 91 Posts
The very first day that I started to drive my car I got pulled over. At school I had a noon dismissal so I was on my way to get my car inspected and somehow the cop that I passed saw the sticker. after I passed him I went up and was doing like 60 in a 30. I looked back and there he was and I thought that he was going to pull me over for speeding or the radio being to loud. I started talking to him give him the story that I was really going to get my inspection done and THEN...a blue Kia goes by blastin I mean blastin the music and flying. The cop looks at the car throws my information back at me and says "Get it done Mike." Runs to his car peels out and pulls the Kia over. So the Kia saved me from a ticket.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:25 PM
3.2 VTEC

^^hahaahah that's when ppl think the cop is too busy to go after them lol
Old 04-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Racer

I got pulled over doing like 245mph in my black on black bugatti veyron, they locked me up for 48hr then impounded it, thats when I had to pull out the snow white phantom. If they take that I will be forced to draw my lime murcielago LP640, If I crash that before I'm pulled over I'm gonna drop stacks on a new tangerine color one. I'm gonna try to keep my baby blue enzo in the shed until at least july
Old 04-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Intermediate

I also got a DWB = Driving While Ball'n. (I'm white, gimmie a break)
Old 04-26-2008, 03:44 AM
Lazy Idiot

I was doing 60 on a 40mph zone with a cop right at my back.This was when i had a completely stock 3G TL (no A-spec) and it was thanksgiving day if im not wrong.
HE DIDNT PULL ME OVER!!!
The car affords some anonymity because all the other people who drive it are old and respectable.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:46 AM
Lazy Idiot

Originally Posted by ChampionFiyah
I got pulled over doing like 245mph in my black on black bugatti veyron, they locked me up for 48hr then impounded it, thats when I had to pull out the snow white phantom. If they take that I will be forced to draw my lime murcielago LP640, If I crash that before I'm pulled over I'm gonna drop stacks on a new tangerine color one. I'm gonna try to keep my baby blue enzo in the shed until at least july
LOL! What shall we do about the pink Koenigsegg CCX?
Old 04-26-2008, 04:33 AM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
i get pulled over for doing nothing. seriously. i havent been ticketed for these incidents
either because they are obvious bs tickets.

i have gotten questions like "what are you doing" after being followed for about 3 miles ....

and ive been 'pulled over' while parked outside my friends house waiting for him to come out and had my car searched at that time.

i have been called gay by a cop for dropping my friend off at his house and just finishin up a convo before goin home but before he could get out a cop rolls up and harasses us saying we were probably either doing drugs or making out... then yells at me for a gum wrapper on the street claiming i littered it then said "this is marlboro we dont stand for this crap"

oh and ive been pulled over for doing 48 in a 50... (he told me it was a 40 and did not tell me how fast i was going, and after me going back up and down the street not seeing a street sign that said 40 i concluded it was bs...) at this time he then asked me when i last smoked marijuana in my car (which is never)

this was all in the same town within a 3 week span.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:27 AM
B A N N E D

yeah sure PRETTY dumb to even let a crown vic... charger... or impala catch up to your Bugatti Veyron.... I HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT once it was pretty cool but NOT getting caught dude... LIAR LIAR LIAR
Old 04-26-2008, 10:23 AM
-Shiv- 07TL nav

I got pulled for not showing my signal while going to class.... car infront kept on braking so i said moved over to avoid anytype of collision then the bit$% tried to race so i sped up n cut her off... the about 3 traffic lights later i get pulled over he said i didnt show signal when switchin lanes so then he gave me 4 charges no signal tinted windows n tails inproper lane change and following to close total ticket was 300$ wit prob 4 +points .....notice that out of all them charges he did get me for speeding wen i was doing 85 on 50

Went to court sat there for 5 hours all charges dropped except for tinted windows
fine= 25$ + court fees total=98$
and had another ticket wen i got out of court haha... parked in the spot for more tehn 2 hours i didnt know damn thing was gonna take me 5 hours o well
Old 04-26-2008, 10:35 AM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
i got a two point ticket last week and i was wondering if thats a big deal??? its my first ticket and i dont want my insurance to skyrocket...
Old 04-26-2008, 11:59 AM
Drifting

With those kind of cars, why are you even on here with a TL?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:04 PM
DESI miern

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
one day i was on my way to play basketball like any regular saturday.. this is when my car was completely stock, and no tag yet cuz i had just gotten it.

so im just getting off of 285 and onto 675 getting ready to take off with this 328i that had been speeding with me.. cop comes up behind me and pulls me over. i was sure this was a speeding ticket as i was going about 85+ in a 55. when he came to the window, he told me he pulled me over for not using my blinker, which was untrue since it's a habit for me to use it.

then he asked if i had anything in the car, i said "no, im just going to play ball." then he asked me if i could step out of the vehicle and he searched me and then searched my car..

after that, he didnt cuff me but put me in the back if his car and made me put my hands on the window..

he looks in and around my car, talks to some other cops on his walkie talkie and then came back to let me go.. turns out he thought my car was stolen.
he told me that Acuras are quite common in GTA cases.

at the end it turns out he sorta knew me too.. we own a hotel 5minutes from there and he remembered seeing me there.. (in my head, i was like "what a fucking idiot" im sure he has seen my car at the hotel EVERYday he ever rolls by and the moron is still gonna think i stole it)

but yeah, thats my story.. i personally didnt do anything wrong but i just wanted to share my moron cop story lol

Quick Reply: Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?