Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Bonki' Ehrite!

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
^I say lucky, if not bs.^
I got pulled over in August, 56 in a 40. Cop let me off though. I have also been kicked out of parks for taking pictures of my car at night.

And when I was 16 me, my brother and my friend were bmx'n all night, from about 10 pm on through the night hittin all different shopping centers. At around 3 in the AM, when headin home, a cop pulls us over b/c we looked suspicious and he claims that there was a robbery in the area a few hours prior and the guys were still on the loose. He calls for backup, 2 more units come and they search us and pat us down and whatnot. We were clean except that my buddy had a pair of knucks in his pant pocket, the cop asks him whats this and my friend says its something he found in a parking lot earlier that night. He then calls our parents to come pick us up.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:23 PM
The Dumb One

Received 373 Likes on 249 Posts
Originally Posted by bowlgers
my favorite car is a clapped out 1988 porchse 924s that i have ill never get rid of that one
i have a 944 turbo S... you cannot beat the late 80's porsche's... amazing handling and great get up and go for a 20 year old car.

never get rid of mine either.

passed down from my father.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Wow. The stupid things we do when we are young. Not to be a prude, but speeding can have its consequences, not just for you, but for others.

This family were friends of with my brother's family...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN8O1AS7I8.DTL
Old 12-05-2009, 12:52 AM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by kixo
Wow. The stupid things we do when we are young. Not to be a prude, but speeding can have its consequences, not just for you, but for others.

This family were friends of with my brother's family...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...MN8O1AS7I8.DTL
that sucks , but i just going to say it also does not help that the kid ran a red light ethier, and basically t-boned them, but yeah when we are young we do alot of stupid shit
Old 12-13-2009, 04:46 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wouldn't even know where to start....Lets see

143 in a 45 on Bronx River Pkwy/Sprain Brook..96 Supra TT(not mine)
118 in a 65 on NYS Thruway...Durango R/T
(also 175 in 65 on a RC51...roadblock just for me..lol)
97 in a 55 on Taconic Pkwy...91 Accord
95 in a 55 on Palasades Pkwy...91 Accord

I can go on for days with speeding tickets but I am proud to say that it has been 7 years since I have been pulled over for speeding. Now a days, its more for suspicious activity that I get pulled over for.

Dumb Things:::

pulled over for smoking haze at the toll booth at Whitestone Bridge...told him I only had 1 bag left and half of the spliff that I was smoking.... since it was some real high grade piff the cop searched the car, didn't find anything else, let me off with warning, even let me keep the other half of the spliff I was smoking, he took the other bag for after work..lol

3rd Ave down by Yankee Stadium where Club Savoy used to be for being white in a bad neighborhood, I parked my partners X5 and had just got out when 3 DT's, black..spanish..and white, jumped out with their guns in our face, I was smoking--of coarse, DT's told us that they were "looking for the gun that killed Biggie", they didn't find any guns but they did find the 2 ozs of mids and 3 grams of haze that was sitting in the cup holder in the center console, DT comes to the back of the car with the weed in his hand to show his buddies, they smelled the haze..smiled at each other...threw the 2 ozs of mids back on the seat...the white cop said that when they see a white guy driving a $50K car at 2am in this area, there is a good chance that there is a gun in the car, he stuck the haze in his pocket and said to us "we are going to need to run some tests on this right here, you guys have a good night" NYC DT's don't care about anything else besides guns.....and now bombs post 9/11.. If it was a blue and white we were going downtown.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:56 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Spoilaz
Wouldn't even know where to start....Lets see

143 in a 45 on Bronx River Pkwy/Sprain Brook..96 Supra TT(not mine)
118 in a 65 on NYS Thruway...Durango R/T
(also 175 in 65 on a RC51...roadblock just for me..lol)
97 in a 55 on Taconic Pkwy...91 Accord
95 in a 55 on Palasades Pkwy...91 Accord

I can go on for days with speeding tickets but I am proud to say that it has been 7 years since I have been pulled over for speeding. Now a days, its more for suspicious activity that I get pulled over for.

Dumb Things:::

pulled over for smoking haze at the toll booth at Whitestone Bridge...told him I only had 1 bag left and half of the spliff that I was smoking.... since it was some real high grade piff the cop searched the car, didn't find anything else, let me off with warning, even let me keep the other half of the spliff I was smoking, he took the other bag for after work..lol

3rd Ave down by Yankee Stadium where Club Savoy used to be for being white in a bad neighborhood, I parked my partners X5 and had just got out when 3 DT's, black..spanish..and white, jumped out with their guns in our face, I was smoking--of coarse, DT's told us that they were "looking for the gun that killed Biggie", they didn't find any guns but they did find the 2 ozs of mids and 3 grams of haze that was sitting in the cup holder in the center console, DT comes to the back of the car with the weed in his hand to show his buddies, they smelled the haze..smiled at each other...threw the 2 ozs of mids back on the seat...the white cop said that when they see a white guy driving a $50K car at 2am in this area, there is a good chance that there is a gun in the car, he stuck the haze in his pocket and said to us "we are going to need to run some tests on this right here, you guys have a good night" NYC DT's don't care about anything else besides guns.....and now bombs post 9/11.. If it was a blue and white we were going downtown.

it's your life, so it's your choice, and you can do what you want with it
Old 12-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Pro

been a year and no more posting ... this was a great thread
Old 12-28-2010, 02:11 AM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,492 Likes on 1,050 Posts
You guys do some crazy shit.

My record is just a bunch of annoyances:

7 Parking Tickets
March 2009: 86 in a 60, lowered to 75 in court. 0 points and a $60 fine.
August 2010: 100 in an 80, court date in April. Hopefully I can get this lowered to 95 so I get no points.
August 2010 (two damn weeks later): 71 in a 50, waiting for my court date.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
got pulled over for "music too loud" when my subs werent even on...bullshit... They made me take a soberity test and i was high as hell! I still passed the test! Scary night....

Officer asked me if I had done any street drugs and i mentioned I had smoked earlier in the day but didnt admit to being hi.... Gotta Love Cali!! ))
Old 12-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
Just wanted to know whats the worst thing anyone here has been pulled over for.

I got pulled over for wreckless driving.
Why would you get pulled over for not getting in a wreck?

Many moons ago I was in Torrance CA and was pulled over for throwing a cigarette butt out the window. Once I was pulled over, the cop made me pop the hood and looked under the car. He gave me a ticket for having a test pipe. Not a good day
Old 12-28-2010, 02:32 PM
Drifting

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts
Speeding, running stop sign, failure to transfer DL to current state of residency, failure to transfer vehicle tag/registration to state of residency. All at once. Guy was a grade A a**hole. $100 pd. to a lawyer & they went away-
Old 12-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Pro

i think the worst for me was getting pulled over for having illegal front tint the day I installed. just shitty luck
Old 12-28-2010, 10:17 PM
MechEng

Received 486 Likes on 403 Posts

When i was 18 i got pulled over by a Sheriff for doing 50 in a 30, rolling stops through 7 stop signs, and not using my turn signal. I was going through a residential neighborhood in the middle of day, the kids were at school, and everyone else was at work. The route is a often used as a shortcut to my development when the main road is too crowded. The cop said he followed me all the way from the main road, and listed off every move I had made since i turned off the main road. I never even saw him in my mirror. The cop then called me an asshole and told me he lived nearby the neighborhood. However, he then said he could barely catch up and complimented the RDX i was driving at the time

He let me off with a verbal warning because i was only 18 and he didnt want to ruin my life, and it was my first offense. I definitely learned my lesson though.

I noticed that in my county, only the Sheriffs pull people over. The other cops get the real calls. Whats up with that?

This past summer, I was driving in my TL from NY to DC and was coming up to the toll booth at the end of the Delaware Memorial Bridge. I have EZ pass so i went through at literally 15mph (the speed limit) through the booth. On the other side, a cop walks into my lane, points with both hands directly at me, and motions me to pull over behind some other cars that were pulled over. I had no idea what to expect. I didnt think I did anything wrong.

Cop comes up to my window and tells me I was doing 59 in a 20. I tell him, no...I went through the booth at 15mph. He said the speed limit at the beginning of the toll booth was 20 mph and i was doing 59. Okay yes. I was doing 59. But I was SLOWING DOWN. I didnt know you had to slam on the brakes as soon as you enter the toll booth. He took my info and went away. That is when I noticed the other cars that were pulled over. They all had out of state (not Delaware) plates. I was pretty annoyed. I used to live in Delaware. It kinda made me sad.

Anyways he gave me a written warning which I ripped to pieces as soon as i drove off. I was really annoyed. I thought it was BS. But I guess I am lucky he didnt give me a ticket.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:47 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
back in 07" I had a Em2 - Civic got pulled over 7 times in 1 day

1) too low, front tint
2) Front Tint
3) Modified Exhaust
4) Cali stop
5) GPS in the center of my window (WTF)
6) Had one of those licence plate covers on my car
7) Dont remember some BS think it was no front plate

back in 08 in my TL

Whipped a U turn was "speeding" swerved to get something that fell cop pulled me over walked up to my car and said who's car is this WTF anyway he said do u kno what im pulling u over for I said nope he got all pissed.

1) I would get u for wreckless driving but I see you go to the same gym as me WTF okay

2) Not stopping at a crosswalk with people waiting to cross

3) going 43 in a 25

then this year in my TL

pulled over at least 4 times for now licence plate light

other than that they have nothing to get me on anymore
Old 12-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink blunt crusin

got pulled over last week on a saturday on the way to a party in clermont i live in orlando so its a nice littel trip i didnt want to drive my tl 00 cuase i had a nail in my tire,so my boy takes his type s 03 this kids got a heavy foot btw we were 20 minuets in to the drive 4 blutns in of some mango real deal btw and had a bottel so my friend starts to punch it on i-4 and i was looking at the broadway mirror and im like the cops fuck luckily i didnt open the bottel i was just bout to but i got passed the blunt and my friend at 2 grams and put an quarter in his ass crack lol he had blunt block but couldnt find it so we let the windows down and all but smoke came BAD IDEA (hot boxing) so the cop just told the driver to get out the car nd wrote him a ticket a 280$ ticket for going 125 in a 55 he lowerd it to 85 and said im not going to shearch the car cuase i dont have room to take you and your crew to jail... but the party was awsome bigg ups to all you white crazy people =D
Old 01-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Intermediate

Me and two friends leave a party and are heading back. Two friedns are in front of me and im last, were all screwing. Go flying by a cop and I bang a right. He pulls me over and my two boys get away. The cop is like You were speeding, he begins walking around my car with three other cops saying what else can we write him up for. Im like you must have something better to do. Ended up going to court for about three citations and Won!
Old 01-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Bonki' Ehrite!

excessive speeding in May of '10...Still going on, I have another court date on the 27th.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 557 Likes on 447 Posts
Jeez, I thought I was reckless when I was 16... You guys have done some jail time worthy stunts.

My worst was in my TL, going 130mph. A motorcycle cop saw me, but couldn't catch up fast enough to clock my speed. All he knew was that he was going 100mph, and I was getting away from him. Turned out that he was my neighbor, and he let me off with a 85mph ticket. I took a driving class and cleared it from my record.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:36 AM
Intermediate

Fuck the police ESP. In longbeach!!!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:13 PM
:brakejob:

just speeding... got out of it somehow...

Originally Posted by yay0215
Fuck the police ESP. In longbeach!!!
yeah! stupid cops
Old 01-11-2011, 01:14 PM
9th Gear

"Driving Upon a Sidewalk"

Yeah, exactly what the citation says. This happened years ago when I was still in college. My apartment complex has a small parking lot on the side of the building which is beside a sidewalk/walkway that overlooks that main rd of the town. Mind you that this is a very small town meaning if you drive from the begining of the main road, you will be completely out of town within 5mins from begining to the end of the main road! LOL! Anyway, in order to exit of the parking lot, you literally have to drive around the building which will lead you to a one way back alley street and then you can finally turn either left or right to enter the main road. I was like, "Why can't they just open up the parking lot so it will lead to the main rd of the town." So one morning, I was running late for class and I said to myself, F-it I'm going for it. Drove over the sidewalk onto the main rd and just went on my business. Well lucky me there was a cop which appeared out of no where and pulled me over. First thing you normally do when you see a flashing light on your rear view mirror is look at your speedometer. I said to myself No way I'm getting pulled over for speeding since I'm just now accelerating after turning to get onto the main rd. Then the cop did his regular routine and asked me why he pulled me over. I seriously did not know what I got pulled over for. Then he asked me why I was driving on the sidewalk. I told him I drove over the sidewalk not drive on it. He got upset when I corrected him. Told me to stay in the vehicle and a few mins later handed me a ticket which he wrote down "Driving UPON sidewalk" What the hell does that even mean? Lol! Ticket cost me $45 and for a broke college student during that time, that's a TON of money. Needless to say I made sure not to do that again!
Old 01-12-2011, 07:44 PM
2nd Gear

125 in a 55
State police too out here there A holes but he was cool and gave me a ticket for my hid's (30k's)
Old 01-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
luckily I have never been pulled over before. i've only had my license for 8 days. haha.
BUT when i was with my friend, we got pulled over in his 1977..... something.

We were both 17, and it was 11:45. Not only is this past the curfew time for minors, but he also had a provisional license. We were headed one way, and a police officer was headed the other way. he says to me "oh shit that was a cop! thank god he's going the opposite direction"

Sure enough he jynx's it... right when he says that, the police officer pulls a U-turn and starts to follow us. He follows us for about 3 blocks until he flashes his lights. When that happens we immediately pull over. He asks us 3 questions.

1. What are you kids doing out so late?
2. how much have you kids been drinking?
3. Are any of you kids on probation?

after we explain to him that we were at a friends house, loss track of time, and that i lived about 30 minutes away (driving), and that WE HAD NOT BEEN DRINKING. we smelled like chlorine because we were chillin in a hot tub w/ chicks that lived close by, but we weren't drinking. After careful explanation he let us go.

what pissed me off the most was that the cop asked "how much were you drinking?" and not "have you boys been drinking this evening?" It's like he automatically assumes we were drinking and up to no good...... i mean all's well that ends well but CMON!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Your Garage

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^get used to it man lol ive gotten the same
"how much have you drank tonight"
"am i going to find anything illegal if i search your car? 'no.' you sure?"
"have you been arrested? 'no.' so you havent been caught yet"

ive learned the less nervous you make them, the nicer they are. so if its at night lower all your windows, put your hands on the steering wheel, dont reach for the registration and insurance until he tells you etc etc

the worst thing ive been pulled over for was parking in front of my job coming back from my lunch break. im sitting there listening to music before i go in, i noticed a cop was behind me on the way in but i paid no attention to it, he goes around the parking lot once then parks behind me and lights me up.

he tells me i was doing donuts in the parking lot across the street! i laughed at the guy! i told him it wasn't me and i asked him if he smelled burnt rubber, i show him the burger king bag. he says "so it was another black acura that looked exactly like this one?" i said yup! he took my license and did the usual record check or what ever they do for 20 mins in their cruiser and left.. asshole made me late for work..
Old 01-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Always go big

The first time I got pulled over, I had just got my license and was driving a friend's Volvo s40. It was on a road trip back from waco, we were blastin music and haulin ass at 125+ trying to set a record time. It was a two lane highway and I was doin about 110 and the cop comes in the other lane..sure enough...he pops a U turn and flashes his lights...I coulda SWORN I was ephed...but he was only after the fact that my friend had one headlight that wasn't working, told him that it stopped working on the way, and that he had blue LED strips on his front grill. Blue is illegal in the countryside, city cops don't care...he gave me a warning and let me goThe second time was for not having my registration stickers. I was 5 months expired. $10 ticket..haha
Old 01-13-2011, 10:34 AM
MechEng

Originally Posted by DC3328
^get used to it man lol ive gotten the same
"how much have you drank tonight"
"am i going to find anything illegal if i search your car? 'no.' you sure?"
"have you been arrested? 'no.' so you havent been caught yet"

ive learned the less nervous you make them, the nicer they are. so if its at night lower all your windows, put your hands on the steering wheel, dont reach for the registration and insurance until he tells you etc etc

the worst thing ive been pulled over for was parking in front of my job coming back from my lunch break. im sitting there listening to music before i go in, i noticed a cop was behind me on the way in but i paid no attention to it, he goes around the parking lot once then parks behind me and lights me up.

he tells me i was doing donuts in the parking lot across the street! i laughed at the guy! i told him it wasn't me and i asked him if he smelled burnt rubber, i show him the burger king bag. he says "so it was another black acura that looked exactly like this one?" i said yup! he took my license and did the usual record check or what ever they do for 20 mins in their cruiser and left.. asshole made me late for work..

LOL of course the dumbass doesnt know that you cant do donuts in a front wheel drive car...
Old 01-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 65 Likes on 52 Posts
never got pulled over except this once to get tested for DUI and i was reaching in my pocket to get my driver's license the cop got nervous and grabbed my hand really hard and said hell get it for me?! he reached into my pocket and took out my valet. never felt so violated. then he just said thanks and let me go?!

Last edited by pickler; 01-13-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Bonki' Ehrite!

Originally Posted by pacificharrison
luckily I have never been pulled over before. i've only had my license for 8 days. haha.
BUT when i was with my friend, we got pulled over in his 1977..... something.

We were both 17, and it was 11:45. Not only is this past the curfew time for minors, but he also had a provisional license. We were headed one way, and a police officer was headed the other way. he says to me "oh shit that was a cop! thank god he's going the opposite direction"

Sure enough he jynx's it... right when he says that, the police officer pulls a U-turn and starts to follow us. He follows us for about 3 blocks until he flashes his lights. When that happens we immediately pull over. He asks us 3 questions.

1. What are you kids doing out so late?
2. how much have you kids been drinking?
3. Are any of you kids on probation?

after we explain to him that we were at a friends house, loss track of time, and that i lived about 30 minutes away (driving), and that WE HAD NOT BEEN DRINKING. we smelled like chlorine because we were chillin in a hot tub w/ chicks that lived close by, but we weren't drinking. After careful explanation he let us go.

what pissed me off the most was that the cop asked "how much were you drinking?" and not "have you boys been drinking this evening?" It's like he automatically assumes we were drinking and up to no good...... i mean all's well that ends well but CMON!

This has happened to me at least 4 or 5 times a few years ago...All in one summer.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Intermediate

I was in high school and i was picking up my younger sister from school so on our way home there was a road block and the cop tells me to pull over and sais he stopped me because my little sister was laughing at him. No Joke
Old 01-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Intermediate

Right before halloween I got pulled coming home from work going about 120 in a 55 and weaving through traffic. Couldve gone way worse then it did though, only got 2 tickets and 200 dollars in fines and 3 points because i was dumb and didnt take it to court
Old 01-30-2011, 10:20 PM
10th Gear

speeding. I just see speed limits more as a suggestion, but apparantely that's not how the pigs view it....
Old 02-02-2011, 11:52 PM
2007 TL Type-S NBP

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
105 in a 35 out in Hawaii on the stretch of road between Aiea and Aloha Stadium. Police Mustang saw me take off from the light in my TransAm, by the time he caught up I had already slowed back down for traffic. I got off with a warning! lol
Old 02-03-2011, 06:36 AM
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
Pulled over for driving naked.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:37 AM
MechEng

^ how could they see that you were completely nude? did you stick your ass out the window?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:45 AM
10th Gear

Street racing and wreckless driving. I was 16 in my 1993 Ford Probe GT! Got PPJ and im all clean since then.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Cruisin'

1. Impeding traffic (AKA, going to slow) I was cruising the local strip on a weekend when I was a kid while the girlfriend was handing something to a buddy in the car next to us. I asked him why he pulled me over instead of my buddy, the cop said I had the nicer car.

2. Unnecessary display of power (AKA Burn-out) What else do you do with a old Camaro with small block v8

3.speed
4.speed
5.speed
6.speed
etc...

Another time as a kid my buddy got a ticket for running a red light (in his car) by a cop on a pedal bike. To this day i don't let him live that one down.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 111 Likes on 100 Posts
Man I call BS on half of these claims lol.

I havnt been pulled over in the Acura, but I used to get picked on when I had my 5.0 stang, I just fit the description to many times lol.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Advanced

i was going to a concert early july and was going to miss the first band so i was speeding, around 100. and got pulled over going 90, shouldve got reckless driving but got a 300 dollar speeding ticket instead.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Instructor

110 MPH in a 55 MPH. I didn't know i was going that fast till i saw blue lights and looked down. I was only clocked in at 73 MPH. But I got off with no ticket.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 111 Likes on 100 Posts
I was already parked but still got the lights flashed on me.

At a park...me...girl...yeahhhhh!

Quick Reply: Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?