Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blue.fired
LOL! What shall we do about the pink Koenigsegg CCX?
I didn't buy one of those yet, where am I gonna get jet fuel for it at
Old 04-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Broke college grad

When I first got my TL I was Driving on the highway seeing how fast our TLs could go I got up to 144 and then there was a bend in the road so I slowed down around the bend and when I got to the other side there was a cop I just stared right in his eyes as I drove by and just went #$%@ so he pulled me over and said do you know how fast you were going I said actually I have no idea. He said 86 in a 65. I went woooo thats it in my head. He ended up only giving me a warning not even a ticket. He just called my parents and said they would do a better job punishing me than he could. Havent sped like that since.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:41 PM
'13 Hyundai Sonata

Received 99 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackuraTL
When I first got my TL I was Driving on the highway seeing how fast our TLs could go I got up to 144 and then there was a bend in the road so I slowed down around the bend and when I got to the other side there was a cop I just stared right in his eyes as I drove by and just went #$%@ so he pulled me over and said do you know how fast you were going I said actually I have no idea. He said 86 in a 65. I went woooo thats it in my head. He ended up only giving me a warning not even a ticket. He just called my parents and said they would do a better job punishing me than he could. Havent sped like that since.
I bet you got a
Old 04-27-2008, 06:40 AM
Intermediate

id had my TL about two weeks. i went out wit some friends, of course i had to flaus it for tha locals, and ended up gettin trashed. my boys and a female friend offered my a ride home but every onelse was just as red as me, or at least thats how i remember it. anyway i wasnt leavein my car at the club and i damn sure wasnt lettin nobodyELSE drive it drunk. so my options were limited. any way i drove from providence to boston at 2 am doin 80 on cruise...wit the radar. needless to say before i hit boston i was tired so i sped up to get me there faster (i know, in hindsight it was retarded thinkin). anyway, about a mile from the bed and after a quick doze at a red light isee the red & blues comin up in my mirror . nobody else was on the road so needless to say i got pulled over...an i was still smached chewin doublemint. cop said he'd been behind me for the last 3-4 miles doin 85-90mph tryin to catch up wit me. i got caught by 3 lights before i ever saw his. he said i had to be doin 85-100 so he gave me a warning for 85 in a 55.i believe i was doin more than 100 cause i drive 90 sober an it only feels like im doin 70. but i mustve blew past him before he had the chance to put the gun on me . regardless im still surprised how quick i sobered up when i saw his lights and how drunk i got as soon as i knew i was safe.

NO MORE DUI FOR ME
Old 04-27-2008, 08:00 AM
2000 Acura 3.2 TL (185K+)

Right now i have two reckless rickets 77 in a 55, two tint tickets, and one exhaust. if anyone knows fairfax county then you should understand. cant wait to move to florida? i hear there is no emissions?
Old 04-27-2008, 12:02 PM
Got your mom in

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ChampionFiyah
I got pulled over doing like 245mph in my black on black bugatti veyron, they locked me up for 48hr then impounded it, thats when I had to pull out the snow white phantom. If they take that I will be forced to draw my lime murcielago LP640, If I crash that before I'm pulled over I'm gonna drop stacks on a new tangerine color one. I'm gonna try to keep my baby blue enzo in the shed until at least july

Ok so lemme get this straight. You have a Bugatti Veyron, 2 Lambo's, a Phantom, an Enzo and them out of nowhere you look past all the other luxary sedans out there ( bentley, GS, IS, G35, M35 or M45, S550, CL550, 7series, 5 series, maybach,
RS4) and buy a TL? Not even a type S.

not buying it.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:05 PM
4th Gear

When I leaved in South Carolinia, I was in the Air Force and my friend went to Saudi Arabia and left me the keys to his 98 Camaro SS. It had a bunch of bolt ons and needless to say, it was pretty quick. I was driving it home one day and saw a silver Z28, so I was like its on. I did a ricer fly by, then I waited for him to catch up to me so we could race. Then he turned on his blue lights, it was a damn state trooper camaro. 70 in a 50 mph ticket, doh!!

Good thing I didn't have the TL back then, because the Sumter police also had a pimped out Legend, (it was one those confiscated from a drug dealer cars), that they used as an undercover car, talk about a traffic ticket you would never see coming.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Intermediate

DTP: Disturbing The Peace with my system about a year back. It was very petty. It was night about 11 pm and I was on my way in from dropping this female off. I have my two front windows about half way down and I even spot the PIG on the side of the road waiting. So i turn my music down to about 1/2, and these guys in a car next to me yell out "he got u!" Im like "Damn." My music was about 3/4 of the way up and supposedly he heard me from 2 blocks away. As a result i had to pay 90 bucks for the ticket. Good ol VA commonwealth!!
Old 04-27-2008, 06:19 PM
DESI miern

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Silva-type-s
Ok so lemme get this straight. You have a Bugatti Veyron, 2 Lambo's, a Phantom, an Enzo and them out of nowhere you look past all the other luxary sedans out there ( bentley, GS, IS, G35, M35 or M45, S550, CL550, 7series, 5 series, maybach,
RS4) and buy a TL? Not even a type S.

not buying it.
hes not lying.. i was in the car with him that day he got pulled over. but he IS exaggerating.. we were only going 243 not 245, stop trying to show off, gosh!!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:30 PM
3.2 VTEC

ahahahha, whoever seriously thinks that "ChampionFiyah" is serious has got to stop beleiveing everything they hear....seriously.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:48 PM
Racer

Well i know your not supposed to drive when your pissed but i do and thats when it happened. Anyways i was leaving this gas station and there was a cop there. Keep in mind that im pissed. I left the gas station and just floored it. I didnt care how fast i was goin. I then got on the road speeding of course and passed 2 cars. Then i noticed some jerkoff start riding my tail so i sped up even more to about 80 and the jerkhole was still riding me. Then i saw the red and blue lights come on behind me. It was a cop riding me the hole time and i didnt know it. He comes to the window and starts telling what i could get written up for such as doing 45 in the gas sation parking lot, passing 2 cars in a no pass lane, not using my blinker when passing, and for doing 80 in a 40.Luckily he let me off because my dad used to be cheif of police at his department. I had to drop his name haha it was worth the try. Anyways he said i better tell my dad about it and then he was gonna call me dad to make sure i did. I never told my dad and the cop never called. All in my 03 TLS.

Last edited by xTheWarrior; 10-02-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Advanced

I got a ticket for 47 in a 25, but beat it in court on a technicality after six and a half months:

http://www.aidoann.com/sanjose-ticket/
Old 10-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Instructor

I got towed and a ticket for 110$ for parking 4 feet in front of a fire hydrant on a sunday while i was in church
Old 10-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by NoLimitDeC
hes not lying.. i was in the car with him that day he got pulled over. but he IS exaggerating.. we were only going 243 not 245, stop trying to show off, gosh!!
don't know if any of you watch top gear, but according to them, someone got a ticket for 242mph in a koenigsegg in texas...

i got pulled over for doing 47 in a 35 coming down a big hill out of a $$$ neighborhood...i say "i'm sorry sir, the hill must've made me speed up" to which he replied "i clocked you at the top of the hill" so i thought i was screwed but he let me go! maybe he thought, driving a 15 year old camry out of a $1-6mil neighborhood, that i was too poverty-stricken to pay a fine (which was/is true).
Old 10-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I got pulled over once for "ridin dirty." no joke that's what he said.

I was on the highway doing about 75 in a 60 and and I saw a solo bike officer weaving in and out of traffic behind me so i slowed to the speed limit which was then 55 and sure enough, he tailed me for a bit. I continued to drive the speed limit and he wanted to get around me but I was boxed in by a truck so he decided to pull me over because I was driving the speed limit and it was too slow for him and he decided to lecture me about it.

He let me off by the way. lol.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Traded in my

Hey Silva..how'd your reckless driving turn out? I don't think I read an update...
Old 10-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Cruisin'

i got a dui one.. i'm in the army, and stationed in hawaii, i know lucky right.. well my buddy that i wenT to basic was leavin to iraq, so that night we where all drinking and driving.. .. well the night just started out bad we had a caravan of trucks and tuners, i had a 95 cougar one of the other guys was driving that and my 04 civic, i was driving that, and there was a 94 accord with a k24 turbo, we were just trying to find a place to chill and drink, we went by and elementary school, 30 min. later a cop comes and tells us to leave, all of the cars have systems btw, so the cop comes to my car and tell me to turn down my system.. the cop stays there until we leave. once we leave he decides to follow me, one of my buddys hops in my car, and i had the system low because of the cop, my buddy turns up my system, then the red and blues flashed, he checks my papers and lets me go..

so then we drive to this place in the middle of nowhere, we had to drve on a dirt road and everything, somehow the cops find us there, so then we go behind a hospital they cops find us there to.. finaly we end our adventure behind a dealership, well the cops found us there to but it was the guy that was driving the 94 accord, he got pulled over because he was burning out and showing of the the females that were there, but it was his uncle that pulled him over so he got off..

well i had to go to work the next day so i decided to leave, oh and i was smashed btw, all i remember was trying to start the car, when i was already running, lol it was that bad. after that i remember waking up and my car was smashed into a wall, so i get out and start to walk home i thought i could make it out b4 the cops got there, so i threw out my keys into the parking lot where i crashed... i was going to say someone stole my car.. like right after i threw the keys an ambulance shows up and ask if i'm okay, i told them that somebody elses car and not mine. i got to the to the corner of the block and here comes a cop, and he ask me if that is my car, i coked up and tell him no i found it... i still don't know wat that means.. lol, so there i am watching a tow truck pull my car out of a wall and the cops come up to me and tell me that I FELL ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, and they let me go, i had to call my 1SG, thats all i got..

somehow they found the keys to my civic, i have them hanging in my rear view now as a reminded, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE... oh and that guy with the 94 acord wrecked into a wall to on his way home.. CRAZY NIGHT..
Old 10-05-2009, 02:02 PM
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 2 Posts
I got pulled over 2 times in my life time.

1) I got 3 bull sh*t tickets for having my license plate in my rear window (my rear bumper was damaged), failing to have a turn signal on (that one just came out the cops a$$), and last but not least I got a ticket for avoiding a red light. I went to court because they were all dumb charges and the judge dismissed them all.

2) I got pulled over for going 70 mph in a 50 mph zone. I told the cop that I was an RN at a local hospital and I was trying to get to work and he cut me a break and told me to pay a $50 fine and he wrote down that I was just went 5 mph over the speed limit. I would of got my driving licenses suspended because I was driving way to fast. But he gave me a grace period so I have no points on my license and my record is clean.

To this day I have driven the posted speed limit and have not got pulled over and got a considerably amount of miles to the gallon lol
Old 10-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Team Owner

Received 3,628 Likes on 1,768 Posts
69 in a 45 getting road head.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Intermediate

street racing cop says its a felony im waiting for my court date
Old 10-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Instructor

I got pulled over and arrested for impersonating a police officer
Old 10-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Instructor

paid 2g's for a lawyer and was let free with 0 points
Old 10-05-2009, 07:01 PM
B A N N E D

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Feliz305
I got pulled over and arrested for impersonating a police officer
here piggy piggy you want a donut and some coffee
(heard on the radio today it is national donut month)
Old 10-05-2009, 08:27 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Supid cops .! I just got pulled over for driving with my original fogs on ..
95$ ticket for not dimming it .
Anyone in Canada know if it's again the law to drive with fog on ..
Old 10-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by friesm2000
uhh...
Old 10-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Hello Officer

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Old 10-05-2009, 10:37 PM
B A N N E D

maybe they were just talking about national donut day, i was working and it was too early
Old 10-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Pro

stolen car when i was 15... he let me go.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Traded in my

Originally Posted by acurabum
Supid cops .! I just got pulled over for driving with my original fogs on ..
95$ ticket for not dimming it .
Anyone in Canada know if it's again the law to drive with fog on ..
Aim those bad boys lower..I just found out it's illegal to have em on in OR not too long ago. Apparently you can't have em on unless conditions are bad enough that the extra light is needed (i.e. foggy, rainy nights) and you can't have em on by themselves.

But I drive with my 5000k fogs on by themselves all the time anyways.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:42 AM
Getting it Done

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by niju321
don't know if any of you watch top gear, but according to them, someone got a ticket for 242mph in a koenigsegg in texas...

i got pulled over for doing 47 in a 35 coming down a big hill out of a $$$ neighborhood...i say "i'm sorry sir, the hill must've made me speed up" to which he replied "i clocked you at the top of the hill" so i thought i was screwed but he let me go! maybe he thought, driving a 15 year old camry out of a $1-6mil neighborhood, that i was too poverty-stricken to pay a fine (which was/is true).
^^no exactly.
It was in Cali, It was noted as a "2 door bugatti" everyone suspects Veyron, considering speed. Also they said he payed like $600.00 to get out of it? Crazy stuff.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:27 PM
7th Gear

on a hw at night, there was a cop in front so we're all following the speed limit. the cop got off at the next exit and i took off doing around 90mph. next thing i know, lights were flashing behind me. turns out there was another cop behind. what a bummer.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:08 PM

felony evasion. no further comments.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Safety Car

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts
at all the shit posted in here

i actually have to go to court monday after next for reckless
Old 10-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Getting it Done

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by CarrieLynn
at all the shit posted in here

i actually have to go to court monday after next for reckless
I'd be pretty wreckless in that sexy looking 3G TL myself! Don't blame you at all, when the judge asks the reason for that kind of behavior just pull out a nice picture of your car and say "That is the reason your honor, it's just so damn nice"
Old 10-08-2009, 08:40 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by ineedmyfixofacura
I'd be pretty wreckless in that sexy looking 3G TL myself! Don't blame you at all, when the judge asks the reason for that kind of behavior just pull out a nice picture of your car and say "That is the reason your honor, it's just so damn nice"
Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
not my story, but one of my buddies got a summons in NYC for indescent exposure while having sex in the car last week. parked. hes waiting to go to court for that too.

sad to say, his balls were blue that night as well. lmao.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 439 Likes on 322 Posts
Originally Posted by niju321

that was actually fake, it came on sometime later i think, but it was fake i believe.

Almost 3 years of driving and no tickets , I occasionally speed, wreckless driving i guess you can say cause i turn to fast i guess. But ive been really lucky. Something always slows me down and there's always a cop after around the corner after i slow down
Old 10-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Intermediate

I got pulled over doing 100 on a 55 in NY by a State Trooper (Sprain Brook Parkway, Dark Ass Highway BTW)but i was really going 145 racing a 06 nissan maxima so i slowed down to get out of the exit and thats when he pulled me over, he said he notice me because of my turn signals which are white/blueish colors ( In which i would've escaped if i never put them on)!! he had about 3 cruisers wit another 2 undercover cops patting me down and he swore that i was trying to run away from him (just to make a scene), i was so scared , he hit me with 4 tickets ( not the maxima!!!)
1) Speeding
2) Unsafe lane change
3) Inadequate turn signals (bullshit ticket) but he told me if it was a red or yellow it would've been legal
4) Unlawful conduct ( meaning not pulling over right away supposebly)

So.. I went to court a month later , I was lucky to all the tickets dismissed because he was in a felony case but i had to go to def driving school with no pnts , Lucky mofo i am !! Never again i went that fast !!
Old 10-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Low is a Lifestyle.

:laugh: i got pulled over for "illegal mufflers"
LMAO!!!! and theyre like the most quiet systems ever.
apexi ws2. oh well i got out of it though so im chillin
Old 10-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Tl fever...cureless!

I got pulled over right in front of my house in City of Pembroke Pines last week for the most rediculous reason:
3 Lane Road. 2 right lanes had 2 cop cars in each lane with lights tured on(Looked like they just got done with giving sumone a ticket ),
i was goign 25mph and moved all the way to left lane and passed them and in 2 seconds Gave me a ticket for $160 saying that its a new law that in 3 lane rd if 2 lanes have police cars, then 3rd lane traffic should come to a """"complete stop""""" before passing police cars! I was speachless!!!!1

Quick Reply: Whats The Worst Thing You Got Pulled Over For?