Any TSX's in the Orlando Area with Mods?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004 | 12:05 AM
Holla Back Youngin

Cool Any TSX's in the Orlando Area with Mods?

Hey yall ima student at UCF.. and im suprised to see only 2 other TSX's other then me out here.. they both happen to be carbon grey... Z, with the white one graduated so im not counting him in this, but his is definitely a sweet ride. but i was wondering if there are any others who have done some mods to their tsx. also wondering if anyone knows where i can get a good TV install, either headrest, or somthin up front (maybe in the cubby, and the "not an ashtray" section). just wondering where everyone is with this car. I have the Arctic blue with the 19'' RH C5's.... holla back
Old 02-21-2004 | 01:48 AM

i just know of me and dzuy...not into a/v mods so dont know where to get tv install
Old 02-21-2004 | 03:30 PM
Holla Back Youngin

What drop did you use on your car... is that Eibach? and how much did you pay.. im thinking about going to Racing Zone, but im not gunna get ripped off.. so what prices should i expect to pay...Z said to call him up before i go, or to tell them that he reffered me.. but i was wondering what u payed
Old 02-24-2004 | 11:09 AM

got the neuspeed springs for $150 + $90 (install)

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...&threadid=3904

racing zone is def not a ripoff, prices i got were comparable with online prices, if not better...Zs a regular there so he'll def help you out
Old 03-01-2004 | 04:24 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

hmm. i think i paid like 175 or 180 for eibach pro kit, can't remember, and 90 for install.

and yea abbas, you do need to get springs hehe...

my rims are almost here...soon me and dabuda will take some ooo so yummy pics....
Old 03-17-2004 | 10:26 AM
5th Gear

I am in O-Town as well, no mods as of yet but do have good stereo shop for seriously outrageous custom work. Check out Ultimate Audio, they have 3 shops in Orlando. Joe LaBon is the owner there he is a bud of mine. I just ordered a performance chip from E-Bay which should be here in a couple days, I will let you know how that goes once installed. If you are looking for some stereo equip I have some Hi-End stuff that I am selling. PM me.
Mike.
Old 03-18-2004 | 11:35 AM
Holla Back Youngin

haha z, i gotta see the rims already... u importing them from japan and stuff.. racing zone is installin my intake today... so ima see how that goes.. im sure ima love it...
Old 03-18-2004 | 10:46 PM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Originally posted by Tsex on 19s
haha z, i gotta see the rims already... u importing them from japan and stuff.. racing zone is installin my intake today... so ima see how that goes.. im sure ima love it...
cool man, i called you back that day you called me, and brian gave me a price which was the same for what you paid, so i guess i couldn't have hooked it up that much. oh well. i told you some secrets already though, maybe you remember haha...i'll call you when the stoopid rims finally come, last time i called racing zone, they told me april,soooooooooooo more waiting dang it.
Old 03-18-2004 | 11:00 PM
Holla Back Youngin

yea.. definitely wanna see them rims.. the intake is soooo tight. it roars man.. cant stop now tho.. im lookin for a cat-back exhaust system now.. somthin worth buying jus like the injen was.. and also i got these two decals.. they are white injen ones... i wanna either place them on my back door window (the lil one furthest back) or place them on the side skirt near the back.... what yall think. any ideas to where i should put these decals.. i got two of em.
Old 03-20-2004 | 12:46 AM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Originally posted by Tsex on 19s
yea.. definitely wanna see them rims.. the intake is soooo tight. it roars man.. cant stop now tho.. im lookin for a cat-back exhaust system now.. somthin worth buying jus like the injen was.. and also i got these two decals.. they are white injen ones... i wanna either place them on my back door window (the lil one furthest back) or place them on the side skirt near the back.... what yall think. any ideas to where i should put these decals.. i got two of em.
exhaust now too eh? hehe, then header, then high flow cat. then cams, then cam gears, then pistions then retainer then some rods, hmm then a vtec controller then some turbo yup yup.

haha, decals, well i don't like putting stuff on my paint, so i think the small back windows are ok, that's where most people put it anyway, i'm sure alot of people will not like the idea putting a decal on a car, but so what. do what you like dude, i think it would look cool on the windows
Old 03-20-2004 | 12:48 AM
Troutslap Mod-DUH-rator

Originally posted by dabuda2004
i just know of me and dzuy...not into a/v mods so dont know where to get tv install
my friend mo has a silver tsx with 17" volk racing gt-c gunmetal with polished lip, not dropped yet.

supposedly he has big plans for it, so we'll wait and see

hehe, i bet if people see me on the road now, they wouldn't know it's me, just a simple dropped tsx on stockers. blah