Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SPULFED
I 2nd that one. Ill say this..... the CL isnt as light of a car as it may seem for a sports sedan. and mo hasnt really done any weight reduction. i say they both lighten em up and since mo wont race j's 4th gen again, they take it to the streets and j brings out the 5th.let mo get his exhaust work since he does't have much in the way of bolt ons,... so to say! We all know j's 5th gen is a hard game to play but its only fair that they mix it up. Mo has stated that he has respect for J's 5th gen so J you should give Mo some time to get his exhaust work done and then yall set the stage then. But a fair race would be 17's all around for both cars. NO DRAG TIRES or LIGHTENED WHEELS. Heads up no bottles and no lifting.
Oh indeed, i agree. I know there heavy. I would guess about guess theres a 400lb difference. But theres also a 75hp difference. But i'll definitely run him in the 5.5gen
Old 08-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
Lol yea there will definately be a Mixer between J's 5th and My CL but as I said further up a few post, im waiting till I can bring my A game cause J and the 5th aint no joke.

But until then many other slower cars will fall....aahahahaha
I hear you lost to a CL already!! Is this true
Old 08-24-2008, 10:30 PM
1st Gear

lol.... yeah i do agree so how about we do this. lets set it up for the 1st wed night in oct. bring your cars lightened up on your 17's. bring your cameras and your A games. both 6spds both ready to race. lets put it all to rest. i go back with both of you to umes and mo we go back further. yall need to stop all this talk.

Last edited by SPULFED; 08-24-2008 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:34 PM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
lmao!! hey man the cookout was nice u shoulda been there!

THANKS EVERYONE 4 COMING!!!
I wish I couldve been there. I was sick as shit tho. Still a little under the weather but Im not running a 102 degree fever like I was on Thursday/Friday. That shit sucks!

Again, Im quitting smoking. I cant keep going thru this shit. This shit will kill me if I dont stop...

Last edited by jaydubb; 08-24-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:32 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I heard Moe has 3 hamsters in the trunk of the car LMAO
Old 08-25-2008, 12:35 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Miss 1Sexyleo- Great party! Had lots of fun Thanks again for inviting me! Def booking DJ D-rect for my next party LMAO
Old 08-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
I hear you lost to a CL already!! Is this true
Yea the same CL that has beaten all of us now. But more so in my case it was him being the better driver and me using a wasteful 1st gear. When I say wasteful 1st gear I mean when we ran from a 1st gear roll my car just spun in 1st giving him the opportunity to pull ahead and by the time i got good traction and in my power band then started pulling him back it was too late. If you didnt notice this same thing happend between you and me which is why you stayed with me longer in the 1st gear roll but in the 2nd gear roll I pulled away easier. I just need to get a damn exhaust. Plus hands down Curtis is a better driver than us all, and he put that car together perfectly for racing and it shows. Once I get lowerd, a new intake and cat back then tuned it will definately be a monster. Hopefully by then I will be more of a better driver to and not just an idiot who still wins races because his car is powerful
Old 08-25-2008, 03:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by babyacura22
I heard Moe has 3 hamsters in the trunk of the car LMAO
There is nothing in my trunk but my sub,tool box and a bunch of heavy ass junk has been in there since last weekend. How much power was that good for?
Old 08-25-2008, 04:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jaydubb
Again, Im quitting smoking. I cant keep going thru this shit. This shit will kill me if I dont stop...
So many other things in this world will kill you quicker and unexpectedly, So why stop doing what you like?

lol I just felt like being positive for a second, but yea stop smoking
Old 08-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Queen of Maximas

Ok let me take a second to show you all how much bullshit JP is full of. Take a look at this section below and find how man 4th gen 5 speed maximas cross the country have trapped 99mph or better Naturally aspirated. I didnt go through the whole section but didnt see nothing.

http://forums.maxima.org/1-4-1-8-mile-racing-32/

Do you all honestly think that his 4th Gen is gonna trap 99 MPH with just a couple bolt ons... just because he is PG Counties greatest driver, lmao. I promise you that he has more stuff bolted onto his car than I do, top it off he put a new engine in that car much like he did in his 5th gen which is mysteriously more powerful than average so hmmm one might think there is more to what is said. But like I said I dont care, im just tired of listening to him feed most off yall bullshit that you buy and worship him.

Im still confused how he told me above that he CAN beat me with his black car based on my driving skills but yet some how couldnt friday night..... Jason before you say anything else, just explain that to us all.
Actually he does trap 98-99 in the 1/4. He did it the last time we went to the track and im pretty sure he still has the time slip for it. I can vouch for that. Also just because its not posted does not mean it didnt happen.

He put a new motor in the 4th b/c there was a problem with it and /or the wiring harness itself, which is why steve sold it to him. And it actually wasn't new. He put a new motor in the 5.5 b/c it blew.

Also, when he wanted to run you that nite you were at AI but you bitched out and between then and friday im pretty sure did something to your car to seal the deal. why all of a sudden dont wanna run then days later is so fucking pressed....texting and calling OTHER ppl to relay your mesage of "race me jp", instead of calling him yourself. GHEY!
Old 08-25-2008, 05:33 AM
Queen of Maximas

And then don't wanna race anyone a 2nd time...cuz he scared to get beat. And doesnt want to regret anything if that truly does happen.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
And want BS is that exactly?!!

What??
Look how about you come to AI WED and say all this in person!! I have talked trash to you on here and in person! When i see you in person you dont say shit! You Actually left wednesday and said nice race. And then came on here talking shit. That way we can have this discussion in person with all party's there!

lol...it'll never happen.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:05 AM

fuckin jury duty ftl!!! The org is slow sorry I missed the cookout shanene
Old 08-25-2008, 08:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
sorry I missed it your party Dnene, I heard it was fun. I got you on a gift

Now to the nitty gritty, Moe has done shit to his car, I'm sure everyone is so used to his car being slow but the bottom line (like JP sed) the car was 10 years old and has 190 stock) why the fuck wouldnt a 2003 CLS 6SPD with 260HP stock not fry one? When Moe dynoed his car months ago he only put down 240whp I mean I put down 240whp in my AT with the same bolt ons (Intake headers and pulley) He went to go get his 100K service which includes valve adjustment, they took off the valve cover and boom every single exhaust valave in the valve train was bent. It looked fucked up in there. So with that replaced I dont see why its so hard for people to believe that Moe's car isnt just as fast as Curtis' seeing as though they have the same setup. I seriously doubt the 4th gen or any 4th gen will ever be able to beat a CLS 6spd. Except due to driver error, a motor swap in the 4th gen, or FI in the 4th gen. I mean thats like a 98 accord tryna race a 5.5 gen max. Its just not gona happen. Moe I say race the 4th gen again so everybody can stop gettin hung up on this race. And what could Moe seriously do in a 3 day span differently to his car??? These cars dont have any aftermarket support and the only thing availble is basic bolt ons. he was trying to play it safe and not damage his new valve train which I can respect. I can see why he doesnt want to race the 4th gen again. I necessarily wouldnt. Its a waste, when he's offering to race people faster than the 4th gen I dont see howthat makes him scared of something he already beat. He's already called out ajcool and the 350Z, lets see that race, he called Leo out, lets see that race. everybody needs to step up cause he's called out everyone I dont see anyone accepting challenges.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:06 AM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
He knows my G is ready!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by L's TL

Now to the nitty gritty, Moe has done shit to his car, I'm sure everyone is so used to his car being slow but the bottom line (like JP sed) the car was 10 years old and has 190 stock) why the fuck wouldnt a 2003 CLS 6SPD with 260HP stock not fry one? When Moe dynoed his car months ago he only put down 240whp I mean I put down 240whp in my AT with the same bolt ons (Intake headers and pulley) He went to go get his 100K service which includes valve adjustment, they took off the valve cover and boom every single exhaust valave in the valve train was bent. It looked fucked up in there. So with that replaced I dont see why its so hard for people to believe that Moe's car isnt just as fast as Curtis' seeing as though they have the same setup. I seriously doubt the 4th gen or any 4th gen will ever be able to beat a CLS 6spd. Except due to driver error, a motor swap in the 4th gen, or FI in the 4th gen. I mean thats like a 98 accord tryna race a 5.5 gen max. Its just not gona happen. Moe I say race the 4th gen again so everybody can stop gettin hung up on this race. And what could Moe seriously do in a 3 day span differently to his car??? These cars dont have any aftermarket support and the only thing availble is basic bolt ons. he was trying to play it safe and not damage his new valve train which I can respect. I can see why he doesnt want to race the 4th gen again. I necessarily wouldnt. Its a waste, when he's offering to race people faster than the 4th gen I dont see howthat makes him scared of something he already beat. He's already called out ajcool and the 350Z, lets see that race, he called Leo out, lets see that race. everybody needs to step up cause he's called out everyone I dont see anyone accepting challenges.
And so the tables turn. Dene im not gonna bother to respond to nothing you just said. When I tried you race you friday after I beat Jason you refused unless I raced you from a dig so you already know whats up, lol.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Queen of Maximas

No one said his car isn't fast. I was gonna race him after JP. But if I run....I wanna run from a dig to even the playing field. No point of me runnning any 6-spd from a roll..."nonsense".

I know he your boy and all.....but the shit that comes out of his mouth blows me and prolly everyone else on this fucking forum thats prolly why he was banned the first time. All was cool beans until he came back. Now it's just more drama.

I'll race any fucking thing that wants to race. Only thing I hate about street racing is that in the end a manual is 99.9% of the time gonna win. And if I run it's gonna be a street 1/4 and not a 1/2 mile or mile race thats fucking everlasting. I only have 4 gears y0o!! How much speed do you think i'll pick up when my 4th gear starts at like 4-4.5rpm...lol.

And the way he acts now...i will never fucking race him....i dont give a fuck what he says.

And the only reason why people are getting hung up on this JP/Moe race is because:

HE WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!!!

Go back and start reading from post #4602...no one said anything but Moe.

If not that...on Friday nite even JP came out and said....Moe's car pulls hard as shit now!!! No one said anything bad about his fucking car. I honestly dont give a fuck but I'd rather keep running curtis and keep getting my ass handed to me...lol. I like de TALIBAN.....alalalalalalalallah!!!
Old 08-25-2008, 09:15 AM
Suzuka Master

Fuck it race her from a dig and race drew's G...
Old 08-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DrewQ35
He knows my G is ready!!!
aight we can do a couple of 2nd gear rolls, it should be easier for you. I will tell you right now that I may not be out wed so dont expect it to be then unless you wanna come out there tonight or tomorrow night and run, I have no problem with that.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Queen of Maximas

And so the tables turn. Dene im not gonna bother to respond to nothing you just said. When I tried you race you friday after I beat Jason you refused unless I raced you from a dig so you already know whats up, lol.
YOU dumbass....and thats why ur stupid ass got pulled over.

God I hate this muthafucka!! If i had C-4...i would blow u and ur car up...
Old 08-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Banned

Fuck it race her from a dig and race drew's G...
lol maybe if I had good traction in 1st.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Banned

No one said his car isn't fast. I was gonna race him after JP. But if I run....I wanna run from a dig to even the playing field. No point of me runnning any 6-spd from a roll..."nonsense".

I know he your boy and all.....but the shit that comes out of his mouth blows me and prolly everyone else on this fucking forum thats prolly why he was banned the first time. All was cool beans until he came back. Now it's just more drama.

I'll race any fucking thing that wants to race. Only thing I hate about street racing is that in the end a manual is 99.9% of the time gonna win. And if I run it's gonna be a street 1/4 and not a 1/2 mile or mile race thats fucking everlasting. I only have 4 gears y0o!! How much speed do you think i'll pick up when my 4th gear starts at like 4-4.5rpm...lol.

And the way he acts now...i will never fucking race him....i dont give a fuck what he says.

And the only reason why people are getting hung up on this JP/Moe race is because:

If not that...on Friday nite even JP came out and said....Moe's car pulls hard as shit now!!! No one said anything bad about his fucking car. I honestly dont give a fuck but I'd rather keep running curtis and keep getting my ass handed to me...lol. I like de TALIBAN.....alalalalalalalallah!!!
And your point is??

Hey look, you dont have to run me. I have beat you many times last year 1/4 and 1/2 so im good when it comes to you on my list.

Have a nice day
Old 08-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Suzuka Master

I feel you! Im auto too so I know how that whole race from a dig thing goes, I really dont know who is saying what or when because I wasnt around. All i see is what is in front of me. Yea he's my boy but I fuck wit Jason too so there is no bias for me. You gota take it back to the old days where if someone is annoying you jus ignore them.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Banned

YOU dumbass....and thats why ur stupid ass got pulled over.

God I hate this muthafucka!! If i had C-4...i would blow u and ur car up...
im confidant that with your IQ level, if you had C4 you would blow yourself up long before you got anywhere near my car.

Thanks again, have a nice day
Old 08-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Suzuka Master

maybe if you actually put a suspension on the car you would get traction...theres a setup forsale on the Bm as we speak
Old 08-25-2008, 09:26 AM
4th Gear

Ok let me take a second to show you all how much bullshit JP is full of. Take a look at this section below and find how man 4th gen 5 speed maximas cross the country have trapped 99mph or better Naturally aspirated. I didnt go through the whole section but didnt see nothing.

http://forums.maxima.org/1-4-1-8-mile-racing-32/

Do you all honestly think that his 4th Gen is gonna trap 99 MPH with just a couple bolt ons... just because he is PG Counties greatest driver, lmao. I promise you that he has more stuff bolted onto his car than I do, top it off he put a new engine in that car much like he did in his 5th gen which is mysteriously more powerful than average so hmmm one might think there is more to what is said. But like I said I dont care, im just tired of listening to him feed most off yall bullshit that you buy and worship him.

Im still confused how he told me above that he CAN beat me with his black car based on my driving skills but yet some how couldnt friday night..... Jason before you say anything else, just explain that to us all.

ummmmmmmm....i was there when he trapped at 99.....me steve chris(f150) wwas there.......and i was bout to buy the car myself and i know what it has and its just bolt-ons.............man u a diifrent person online homie.....i person u cool as shit but on here ur acurazine gangsta and u talk alot of shit.....not cool at all mang
Old 08-25-2008, 09:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
ummmmmmmm....i was there when he trapped at 99.....me steve chris(f150) wwas there.......and i was bout to buy the car myself and i know what it has and its just bolt-ons.............man u a diifrent person online homie.....i person u cool as shit but on here ur acurazine gangsta and u talk alot of shit.....not cool at all mang
OMG... can yall read what I said and really understand it?????

Im not saying that he cant trap 99MPH, IM SAYING THAT HE IS NOT TRAPPING 99 MPH WITH A COUPLE OF BOLT ONS AS HE SAYS, THERE IS MORE IN THAT CAR JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER CAME ON HERE AND SAID. But im not going to get back in to it with jason, this is what real racing is about, you build your car and not tell everyone what you have and the smart people will still know and the dummies wont. Pick which one you are and roll wit it.

Yea I am Acurazine gangsta as you say, this is how I make it through my long boring work day by picking on the slow people. Manny you just worry about getting your car back on the road right now instead of making observations about me. Ok Dr. Manny?
Old 08-25-2008, 09:33 AM
4th Gear

man he know im ready.....as soon as i get my tranny put in.....ftl
Old 08-25-2008, 09:36 AM
Suzuka Master

Yea that sucks. I heard you were decommsioned. You find out what exactly happened? You dont hear about MT trannies goin bad that often
Old 08-25-2008, 09:36 AM
4th Gear

OMG... can yall read what I said and really understand it?????

Im not saying that he cant trap 99MPH, IM SAYING THAT HE IS NOT TRAPPING 99 MPH WITH A COUPLE OF BOLT ONS AS HE SAYS, THERE IS MORE IN THAT CAR JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS OWNER CAME ON HERE AND SAID. But im not going to get back in to it with jason, this is what real racing is about, you build your car and not tell everyone what you have and the smart people will still know and the dummies wont. Pick which one you are and roll wit it.

Yea I am Acurazine gangsta as you say, this is how I make it through my long boring work day by picking on the slow people. Manny you just worry about getting your car back on the road right now instead of making observations about me. Ok Dr. Manny?

im saying he aint got not nothing diffrent from any other bolt on 4th gen got dammit.....and i will worry bout my fuckin car..jus wait and observe my nig....jus wait...jus keep talkijn dat bullshit on here gangsta
Old 08-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Banned

nope, your car is under JPs 4th gen so by beating that you automatically have lost to me so no need to run you.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:39 AM
Suzuka Master

Isnt that what the net is about, bein somebody you arent? Lmao
Old 08-25-2008, 09:40 AM
4th Gear

i dont have traction in first either but i still race how eva and wheneva...whats ur excuse...i dnt think any of us on here have traction in first honestly....lol
Old 08-25-2008, 09:41 AM
Suzuka Master

im saying he aint got not nothing diffrent from any other bolt on 4th gen got dammit.....and i will worry bout my fuckin car..jus wait and observe my nig....jus wait...jus keep talkijn dat bullshit on here gangsta
Classify "bolt-on" for me, cause last time i saw that car, which was a while ago it had some type of ecu management or piggyback and that doesnt classify as bolt on for me
Old 08-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Suzuka Master

i dont have traction in first either but i still race how eva and wheneva...whats ur excuse...i dnt think any of us on here have traction in first honestly....lol
i know for one he needs ot get off that stock suspension. 4x4'in around town and shit
Queen of Maximas

And your point is??

Hey look, you dont have to run me. I have beat you many times last year 1/4 and 1/2 so im good when it comes to you on my list.

Have a nice day

wow....what a loser!
4th Gear

Yea that sucks. I heard you were decommsioned. You find out what exactly happened? You dont hear about MT trannies goin bad that often
nope it aint gone 100% yet but i dont wanna put it back in and 1 day lata its gone......so mine as well get a new one.....but it prolly came from powershifting and dawgn this joint all the time.....i knew it was gonna happen but this wasnt the perfect time...lol
Old 08-25-2008, 09:44 AM
Queen of Maximas

if your car is so fast.....why worry about traction. when u can just walk me down.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:45 AM
4th Gear

nope, your car is under JPs 4th gen so by beating that you automatically have lost to me so no need to run you.
man do some fuckin homwork....i have beaten it 4 times already u dumb fuck.....3 times from a roll and at the track.....what the fuck else do u want.....
Old 08-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned

if your car is so fast.....why worry about traction. when u can just walk me down.
cause yokohama tires cost toooooooo much

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214