Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
who knows, lets see what kind of dyno he puts out friday and if I decide to stay out and hang with yall instead of going to the club (snowballs chance in hell).. to see if he will even be worth the run it might be a quicker run for me if I give him a few weeks to prepare so he can cut down the amount of cars I will smoke him by. Matter of fact I thought I said along time ago that im not even going to bother with him until he can beat James (JayDub).... last I heard Manny cant beat Drew who cant beat me where as Drew cannot also beat James thus = this is all pointless

This trash talking I have just done should make for good monday morning follow up reading when I get to my desk at work
LOL,
Old 02-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Advanced

1. Curtis CL
2. Lance TL
3. Manny VQ
4. 02CLNOS
5. MaxOnJuice
6. SpoolinsPOON
7. James NSX
8. abuckfifd (maybe)
9. DrewQ35
10. Taffari Legend
11. Speedy turbo civic
12. Clint MAX 3.0
Old 02-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Intermediate

who knows, lets see what kind of dyno he puts out friday and if I decide to stay out and hang with yall instead of going to the club (snowballs chance in hell).. to see if he will even be worth the run it might be a quicker run for me if I give him a few weeks to prepare so he can cut down the amount of cars I will smoke him by. Matter of fact I thought I said along time ago that im not even going to bother with him until he can beat James (JayDub).... last I heard Manny cant beat Drew who cant beat me where as Drew cannot also beat James thus = this is all pointless

This trash talking I have just done should make for good monday morning follow up reading when I get to my desk at work
All jokes aside he ran James friday and beat him. I witnessed it first hand!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
All jokes aside he ran James friday and beat him. I witnessed it first hand!
Damn racing friday and saturday night and nobody called me?? what happened to the days last year when every week people like Manny and Drew would come on here calling me out... lol
Old 02-09-2009, 03:08 PM
4th Gear

Racing last night huh.. damn I wasnt doing anything.. would have came out for that whopping you been promising me for the longest time now..

we runnin from a dead stop right?
Old 02-09-2009, 03:09 PM
4th Gear

drew is no longer on my level....lmao...i have moved up........alot.......lmfao
Old 02-09-2009, 03:10 PM
4th Gear

Damn racing friday and saturday night and nobody called me?? what happened to the days last year when every week people like Manny and Drew would come on here calling me out... lol
i stop coming on this thread cuz it was gettin boring....
Old 02-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
we runnin from a dead stop right?
Highly unlikely.... since you brought it up. Why? you think running from a dead stop is the only way your going to beat me huh.. very smart sir..
Old 02-09-2009, 03:13 PM
4th Gear

Highly unlikely.... since you brought it up. Why? you think running from a dead stop is the only way your going to beat me huh.. very smart sir..
naw my passenger side strut is done.....i dont wanna be racing u bouncing like a 64...lmao....

fuck it...it does matter
Old 02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Banned

naw my passenger side strut is done.....i dont wanna be racing u bouncing like a 64...lmao....

fuck it...it does matter
F-dat... holla at me when your car is at least in 90% good condition. You got too many various on-going issues going on my friend.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:19 PM
4th Gear

F-dat... holla at me when your car is at least in 90% good condition. You got too many various on-going issues going on my friend.
lol....okie dokie...
Old 02-09-2009, 07:28 PM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
Fuck my life!!! I just found out I need a new engine I've got the Comptech supercharger with high boost pulley. Of course I am way past warranty so I will have to pay for it all out of pocket. Oh well, you've gotta pay to play I guess.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
drew is no longer on my level....lmao...i have moved up........alot.......lmfao

Well I will like to find out if am on your level man manny, No disrespect but I have heard that you said or did you say oh oh I got it now you said you think you can beat my car. I will give you a crazk at it.

BTW MR MO we have a race to conduct sir ME & U.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Instructor

I have a Brand New computer to sell if any one wants it from the crew let me know I will give you all a good price. Its the EMANAGE ULTIMATE
Old 02-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
Well I will like to find out if am on your level man manny, No disrespect but I have heard that you said or did you say oh oh I got it now you said you think you can beat my car. I will give you a crazk at it.

Indeed we do my friend....... indeed we do..
Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Instructor

So Mo who's the Top dog in here now on the Max side did u race them yet and did you beat them ( what was the out come).
Old 02-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nitin
Fuck my life!!! I just found out I need a new engine I've got the Comptech supercharger with high boost pulley. Of course I am way past warranty so I will have to pay for it all out of pocket. Oh well, you've gotta pay to play I guess.
yea those Super Chargers are always trouble eventually, thats why so many people take them off and sell them before they cause any problems.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Banned

So Mo who's the Top dog in here now on the Max side did u race them yet and did you beat them ( what was the out come).
naw im far from top dawg... im still at the bottem of the list.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Instructor

Anyone have a race story to tell in the last week or so

I will start it off, this red GTO, I meet him a few months ago, keep riding my bumper. So when we got to a light, I said man you know I can take you but I cant right now, he was like whatever you aint taking this, he said lets go, I said I can't need to get my car tuned. He was like its slow anyway. So last friday me Erve and karl and curtis was driving around and I saw him I was like am ready for you now he had like 2 dudes in the car, I said do you want to drop them off he was like nah am good no need to drop them off LOLOLOL mannnn I said to myself this GUY, he got CCCCRRRRRRRUUUSSHHHHHHHHHHHH then after he was like man let me drop them off, I told him drop them off at my boy shop, he was like cool, I told curtis come race this GTO BTW I crush him again, I am not greedy I let curtis beat it up too. LOLOLOL. After that we had a new CUST at AI.

Last edited by TRINI-2-DE-BONE; 02-09-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Banned

I will start it off, this red GTO, I meet him a few months ago, keep riding my bumper. So when we got to a light, I said man you know I can take you but I cant right now, he was like whatever you aint taking this, he lets go, I said I can't need to get my car tuned. He was like its slow anyway. So last friday me Erve and karl and curtis was driving around and I saw him I was like am ready for you now he had like 2 dudes in the car, I said do you want to drop them off he was like nah am good no need to drop them off LOLOLOL man, he got CCCCRRRRRRRUUUSSHHHHHHHHHHHH then after he was like man let me drop them off, I told him drop them off at my boy shop, he was like cool, I told curtis come race this GTO BTW I crush him again, I am not greedy I let curtis beat it up too. LOLOLOL. After that we had a new CUST at AI.
Translation = Trini and Curtis beat up on a red GTO.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Instructor

yea those Super Chargers are always trouble eventually, thats why so many people take them off and sell them before they cause any problems.

BUUUULLLLLLL SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT, you just have to set up your car witht he right combo's and get it tuned right. And you will be G2G
Old 02-09-2009, 08:30 PM
Instructor

Translation = Trini and Curtis beat up on a red GTO.
What have you done lately GUY sorry I forgot you race everyday online lololol.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Banned

BUUUULLLLLLL SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT, you just have to set up your car witht he right combo's and get it tuned right. And you will be G2G
um didnt you blow you motor to with the supercharger?
Old 02-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Instructor

After I get out of soccer tomorrow I will race my brother, he has a G35x and keep talking shit man. I really dont want to rape his car, but he keep talking smack and have me thinking back like when I was on MAXIPADS.org, so he said we will race tomorrow hummmmmmmmmm. DINNER IS SERVED.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Instructor

um didnt you blow you motor to with the supercharger?
First off yes my motor blew 2nd it didn't blow because of it 3rd it just kicks AZZ buddy. it leaned out thats why it blew hehe.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Banned

After I get out of soccer tomorrow I will race my brother, he has a G35x and keep talking shit man. I really dont want to rape his car, but he keep talking smack and have me thinking back like when I was on MAXIPADS.org, so he said we will race tomorrow hummmmmmmmmm. DINNER IS SERVED.
Trini all jokes aside why dont you pick on another forced induction car.. like Curtis on the Bottle... ..stop running from him.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Advanced

its about time we get sum action on here, this joint has been dead, and as always Moe is in the middle of all the action, any way did I hear my name get called, who want to get sum ah dis
Old 02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Instructor

Trini all jokes aside why dont you pick on another forced induction car.. like Curtis on the Bottle... ..stop running from him.
Hummmm there you go with that shit again ALL JOKES ASIDE MO, as I told you once twice and 3 times and always if you want you car slow with no FI you do that, if anyone out there dont want FI thats there problem like yourself thats you all probs dont come on these forums talking shit and scared to race I will race a Roach turbine motor to a kool laid juiced up motor, NOS, TURBO it doesn't matter I am a race I would think you are too, cuz u beef up your car to race not to talk about how fast or how much power you gain. Again whatever you or who ever want under their HOOD they will put it whatever they dont want they wont. Real races like myself and some peeps who I respect on here they dont care what people have they will race win or loose. Feel me so you know your car is fast, I know my car is face lets race. Do u think those Pro races go to the track and be like well he's turbo charge so am not racing him or OHHHHH dam he's SC am not racing him. They just worry about what they have and belive in there car and set it up how they want it. Some SC some turbo it some NOS it and some NA theirs like you. According to my boy MO TRANSLATION= Dont worry what me or anyone have you spend that money in your car and its fast and you belive it is, just DO MO-eeeeee. You know you my boy and I tell you as it is always BUDDY. Are your tires warm, remember what you said on V6 pro you said you will get me off the line I wonder how true that is.

BTW me and curtis race all the time ALLLLLL THE TIME. He beats me up alllllll the time. HEHE.

Hope you learn the lession about racing. Unless you race you will never know your car, and I dont want to see any DYNO BS I want to see race and race too.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Advanced

Hummmm there you go with that shit again ALL JOKES ASIDE MO, as I told you once twice and 3 times and always if you want you car slow with no FI you do that, if anyone out there dont want FI thats there problem like yourself thats you all probs dont come on these forums talking shit and scared to race I will race a Roach turbine motor to a kool laid juiced up motor, NOS, TURBO it doesn't matter I am a race I would think you are too, cuz u beef up your car to race not to talk about how fast or how much power you gain. Again whatever you or who ever want under their HOOD they will put it whatever they dont want they wont. Real races like myself and some peeps who I respect on here they dont care what people have they will race win or loose. Feel me so you know your car is fast, I know my car is face lets race. Do u think those Pro races go to the track and be like well he's turbo charge so am not racing him or OHHHHH dam he's SC am not racing him. They just worry about what they have and belive in there car and set it up how they want it. Some SC some turbo it some NOS it and some NA theirs like you. According to my boy MO TRANSLATION= Dont worry what me or anyone have you spend that money in your car and its fast and you belive it is, just DO MO-eeeeee. You know you my boy and I tell you as it is always BUDDY. Are your tires warm, remember what you said on V6 pro you said you will get me off the line I wonder how true that is.

BTW me and curtis race all the time ALLLLLL THE TIME. He beats me up alllllll the time. HEHE.

Hope you learn the lession about racing. Unless you race you will never know your car, and I dont want to see any DYNO BS I want to see race and race too.
AMEN, hell with dyno numbers all dyno's give out so many diffrent readings, nuff bullshit lets race

Last edited by cbr169; 02-09-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Instructor

I dont want to see any DYNO BS I want to see races and I be there racing too, I want to test my car against yours. Manny said he can take me am up for it

FUCK IT I WANT JP BLUE MAX THE BLACK One btw cant forget the G37 wouldn't mind helping him break in that motor, Juice ready for that REMATCH and where the hell is JON havent seen him in awhile and for all the new bloods one the thread who I dont know or know WANT SOME. CB YOU DOWN FOR THE FUN TIME RASTA.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Instructor

cOME ON PEEPS LETS TRASH TALK man I am bored going to SLEEP cbr169 , CLS6SpeedNupe , FreSh AzImIZ. Got to work in the AM.

Meet @ AI this WED hummm whos down.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Advanced

I dont want to see any DYNO BS I want to see races and I be there racing too, I want to test my car against yours. Manny said he can take me am up for it

FUCK IT I WANT JP BLUE MAX THE BLACK One btw cant forget the G37 wouldn't mind helping him break in that motor, Juice ready for that REMATCH and where the hell is JON havent seen him in awhile and for all the new bloods one the thread who I dont know or know WANT SOME. CB YOU DOWN FOR THE FUN TIME RASTA.
Send dem come bruddah
Old 02-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Advanced

DAM looks like Trini is calling everybody OUT, oh well I guess I will too, WHO WANTS SOME
Old 02-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Queen of Maximas

i stop coming on this thread cuz it was gettin boring....
hey manny, march 1st is around the corner.....u ready!?!?
Old 02-10-2009, 08:39 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
Wow, dnene posts sfter 5 month hiatus.

How bout you show em what the autotragic fury is about.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by got5.0
wow, dnene posts sfter 5 month hiatus.

lol...
Old 02-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
Wow, dnene posts sfter 5 month hiatus.

lol...we will see, i ordered a few things that may correct some problems i was having last year. ftw!!
Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Instructor

Good to see u leo, how r things.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Instructor

L whad up, what you been up too man man. How is the L's TL killer
Old 02-10-2009, 01:10 PM
4th Gear

take off that supercharger..then we can run

kinda but not really...lol..i need like 3 more mods....if people keep callin me it will b3 4 more mods...lol

lol...we will see, i ordered a few things that may correct some problems i was having last year. ftw!!
orly...lol

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214