Mid-Atlantic Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC & West Virginia

Rockville Starbucks/214

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 08:42 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 193 Likes on 150 Posts
yea the richmond jont is a honda mega meet i think its gona be rice, but who knows. Im tryna fuck wit that cookout tho.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:00 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by L's TL
yea the richmond jont is a honda mega meet i think its gona be ricerice, but who knows. Im tryna fuck wit that cookout tho.
So U really think that Richmond meet is gonna be Rice or do You mean "nice" beacause that shyt looks like its gonna be pretty tight...now you typed "RICE" but i know that the letters "N" and "R" aren't near each other on the keyboard...so why you think the meet is gonna be "rice"??..LOL

I am going...does that make me a ricer...??
Old 05-22-2008, 09:47 AM
But I just got here

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by lil_turbo4
Yo theres a Cookout this Saturday from 1-4pm at my mechanic's car shop in rockville! Anyone interested in going?

Also anybody going to the huge meet in Richmond, VA let me know cause I already got like 4 cars with me! We carvaning down there, trying to get more so I can make a nice cruise video on the way down there! It will be fun!

What shop is the cookout at? I might be able to make it.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Gregory_20706
So U really think that Richmond meet is gonna be Rice or do You mean "nice" beacause that shyt looks like its gonna be pretty tight...now you typed "RICE" but i know that the letters "N" and "R" aren't near each other on the keyboard...so why you think the meet is gonna be "rice"??..LOL

I am going...does that make me a ricer...??

LMFAO I think that shit is gona be RICE . Think about it. Its a Honda Mega Meet, most people who sice hondas rice them bitches out. We will prolly be the only tasteful rides there. The meet itself is prolly gona be fun but the cars will be . Ricerfest all day. You aint no ricer but you may be eating alot of rice there lmao
Old 05-22-2008, 02:22 PM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

LMFAO I think that shit is gona be RICE . Think about it. Its a Honda Mega Meet, most people who sice hondas rice them bitches out. We will prolly be the only tasteful rides there. The meet itself is prolly gona be fun but the cars will be . Ricerfest all day. You aint no ricer but you may be eating alot of rice there lmao
Thats funny but fawk it!! I'm going; I want to drive those G-Karts so bad I can taste it..(No BrokeBack :ghey: ) either way I will have a good time. but anyway U do make a good point regarding most hondas being . But regardles I plan on being so & from all the that I won't give two shyts about anyone else' car. Thats what the car shows are for...and I ain't going for no car show just a nice ride on the weekend and new scenery is all I care about....But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I was just wondering if U meant to put "Rice" and u have definately confirmed ur stance on the Richmond meet....Damn I am bored I just waisted a rack of finger power on this subject..lol...Is it time for me to go home yet??? ..DAMN
Old 05-23-2008, 08:39 AM
Suzuka Master

LOL Wooooww u are bored. Yea those G carts sound fun. We shall see, since i'm starting the new job I wont be getting paid for 3 weeks so my funds will be hindered.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:50 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

LOL Wooooww u are bored. Yea those G carts sound fun. We shall see, since i'm starting the new job I wont be getting paid for 3 weeks so my funds will be hindered.

Correction...I was bored...that was yesterday when I typed dat mess...KEEP UP BOY ...LOL
Old 05-23-2008, 08:52 AM
Instructor

Anyone going to be in Ocean City this weekend?
Old 05-23-2008, 09:10 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Oc

Originally Posted by yisrael42
Anyone going to be in Ocean City this weekend?

Yeah Imma be in Ocean City Saturday Evening/ Night...catch meriding up and down the strip on a scooter or the "Drunk Bus" or at "Seacrets" or "Macky's" getting super duper ...lol but anyway I will be there til thru the holiday weekend!!
Old 05-23-2008, 04:10 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Have a safe trip Greg!

Who is planning on going to Lilturbo mechanic's BBQ tomorrow???
Old 05-24-2008, 03:14 AM
3.2 CL-S Sundance Gold

Originally Posted by babyacura22
Have a safe trip Greg!

Who is planning on going to Lilturbo mechanic's BBQ tomorrow???
Thanks hun....i will be as safe as I know how!!! I hope these other crazy folks out here on the road are safe because those are the ones that ruin other peoples lives..memorial weekend is a very deadly one..I wish everyone a VERY VERY SAFE FEW DAYS.. AND WATCH OUT FOR DA FEDS!!
Old 05-25-2008, 02:22 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Thanks L's TL, Dat dude3.5, and LiLturbo for coming out. I will post pics soon
Old 05-25-2008, 02:46 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by babyacura22
Thanks L's TL, Dat dude3.5, and LiLturbo for coming out. I will post pics soon

u gotta post a pic of the GUNZ!!!!!!!!!!!......lol
Old 05-26-2008, 01:35 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by datdude3.5
u gotta post a pic of the GUNZ!!!!!!!!!!!......lol

Yep Yep! Check myspace LOL
Old 05-26-2008, 02:46 AM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Wink

t00k some picture syo:
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=180740&page=2
Old 05-27-2008, 05:02 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Your car is looking sexy Kiran!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 05:04 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Anyone doing anything this wednesday night or this weekend? We need to plan a BBQ or something!
Old 05-27-2008, 07:20 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yep we do
Old 05-27-2008, 10:39 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Any suggestions people?? We can make this a Acura/VQ Meet we have to show the bullies love too!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Instructor

I've been wanting to come out at some point to one of these and I'll be around this weekend
Old 05-28-2008, 10:28 AM
Instructor

Tonight is waughs chapel as usual ...
Old 05-28-2008, 03:59 PM
No TL until I have kids!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
i haven't gone to rockville in forever... anybody going on friday?
Old 05-29-2008, 06:09 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Lets meet in Rockville this Friday @ 9:30-10 PM. Hope to see everyone!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 07:49 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Who is coming out tonight?
Old 05-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Instructor

I will b out !!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:28 AM
Instructor

Where are you meeting? I have a date at 8:15 but if you are still gonna be around at 10-10:30 I'll swing by after.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Shyt Happens 4 a REASON!!

Anybody know where I can get a lip chromed out? (its a removeable lip)
Old 05-31-2008, 08:01 AM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by MightySemen
Anybody know where I can get a lip chromed out? (its a removeable lip)
Damn homie not sure..... Check the black market on Azine
Old 05-31-2008, 08:03 AM
RIP MxOJuic

ATTENTION BISHES!!!! (lol) Let's plan on BBQ real soon. Let's do this within the next two weeks. Any suggestions on a place to hold it? Keep in mind we need a large parking lot.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Queen of Maximas

well i ya'll didnt know...im having a BBQ in august.....drinks & djay!!!

ftmfw
Old 06-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Im a Maverick!

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
well i ya'll didnt know...im having a BBQ in august.....drinks & djay!!!

ftmfw
I dont think anyone will show up.FTL
Old 06-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From Mohamed:

Whats up with the biggest HATER on the east coast AKA Jaydub? I heard you was running your mouth again like a little girl about me again this weekend. You keep talking all this crap about Acuras blowing their engines and what not but the one thing every blown Acura has in common is that it all happend after blowing the doors off your car. Honestly you dont know the half of what I am doing, all you only know gossip. Real talk, with what im doing you wont be ANY kind of comp to me, and I will EASILY destroy your car worse than any other Acura has so far. Im not even concerned with beating you anymore but im just going to do it for GP. Only thing you are doing right now with all this talking is making excuses for the loss your about to get. Who cares what I had to do to my car just to beat you cause stock for stock I would beat you any day because you really cant drive regardless of what your 1/4 time is champ. Any how keep talking about me blowing my motor and while your at it just pray that I blow it before I get the chance to race you. Oh and make sure you have your crap tuned cause last time we spoke you said "lord help you once im not running lean" or something stupid like that i guess meaning that your car is lossing 100hp running lean.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by GOT5.0
I dont think anyone will show up.FTL
good....now i know not to invite u. i already have a list of about 80+ coming. so please dont show face. thanx!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
From Mohamed:

Whats up with the biggest HATER on the east coast AKA Jaydub? I heard you was running your mouth again like a little girl about me again this weekend. You keep talking all this crap about Acuras blowing their engines and what not but the one thing every blown Acura has in common is that it all happend after blowing the doors off your car. Honestly you dont know the half of what I am doing, all you only know gossip. Real talk, with what im doing you wont be ANY kind of comp to me, and I will EASILY destroy your car worse than any other Acura has so far. Im not even concerned with beating you anymore but im just going to do it for GP. Only thing you are doing right now with all this talking is making excuses for the loss your about to get. Who cares what I had to do to my car just to beat you cause stock for stock I would beat you any day because you really cant drive regardless of what your 1/4 time is champ. Any how keep talking about me blowing my motor and while your at it just pray that I blow it before I get the chance to race you. Oh and make sure you have your crap tuned cause last time we spoke you said "lord help you once im not running lean" or something stupid like that i guess meaning that your car is lossing 100hp running lean.
hmmm....i think ima bout to eat a grilled cheese sandwich!!! wit tomato soup ftmfw!!
Old 06-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Queen of Maximas

Originally Posted by TRINI-2-DE-BONE
From Mohamed:

stop instigating b4 i sick SHABBA on u!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 06:25 PM
8th Gear

Whats up with the biggest HATER on the east coast AKA Jaydub? I heard you was running your mouth again like a little girl about me again this weekend.
Im the biggest hater on the east coast now? No... Some of your friends are the biggest, mouth runningest, snitch ass bitches on the east coast. I was running my mouth this weekend huh? Look here you little bitch, I have PROOF that I wasnt even in the Metro area this weekend! Get your facts straight, King Acura! Almighty soon to be fastest CL Type-S on the East Coast! Bitch...

You keep talking all this crap about Acuras blowing their engines and what not but the one thing every blown Acura has in common is that it all happend after blowing the doors off your car.
Ummm... I dont recall anyone in a CL Type-S racing me and blowing my doors off. Nor do I remember anyone in a CL Type-S blowing their engine up while racing me. I have only heard of one incident involving a Maxima and a TL where the TL blew up due to the car not being in tune.

Honestly you dont know the half of what I am doing, all you only know gossip.
And I really dont care.

Real talk, with what im doing you wont be ANY kind of comp to me, and I will EASILY destroy your car worse than any other Acura has so far.
OK... Ummm... If you beat me, it only shows that you spent more money than me. It must be real nice living in your moms basement. I guess you do have more money to spend on a car than I do. Like you said to someone else I know, I thought you would be smart enough to try and get your own place instead of living at home with your mom and modding your car, but I guess not. Oh... and HOPEFULLY SOON, I wont even own a Maxima anymore after the summer. I will have a REAL CAR. The Maxima was just a stepping stone. V8 > V6. Period! Oh yeah... I ONLY HAVE $1000 in mods on my car now, INCLUDING MY RIMS! What are you spending? Dummy. All youre gonna do is blow it up anyway.

Im not even concerned with beating you anymore but im just going to do it for GP. Only thing you are doing right now with all this talking is making excuses for the loss your about to get. Who cares what I had to do to my car just to beat you cause stock for stock I would beat you any day because you really cant drive regardless of what your 1/4 time is champ.
Im really not concerned homie. If you beat me, you beat me (no homo). You would have spent thousands of dollars to beat a 2002 Nissan Maxima with 70000+ miles with only $500 in mods (Headers, intake, exhaust, SAFCII, NOT INCLUDING RIMS). Good for you. You can run rejoice for years after you reach this milestone in life. And after its all done, Imma put a V8 on you. Then what? Run and hide little monkey! Oh... I can drive, punk. When you saw me run the car, that was the first time that I ran at the track with Maxima. How did YOU do the FIRST time you ran YOUR car at the track. Dont be a bitch and try to boost yourself by lying. My only problem is LEAVING. And fuck the second gear problem. Jaypee drove my car and he had the same problem with second gear. I guess too many power-shifts (the ONLY way to race with a manual transmission) wore out the 2nd gear synchro. Its doesnt matter. Hopefully I will be getting rid of the Maxima soon anyway.

Any how keep talking about me blowing my motor and while your at it just pray that I blow it before I get the chance to race you. Oh and make sure you have your crap tuned cause last time we spoke you said "lord help you once im not running lean" or something stupid like that i guess meaning that your car is lossing 100hp running lean.
I will say this. I made a comment about how ROOTS STYLE BLOWERS will blow ANY engine up, if not tuned properly. Remember, I own a car equipped with an M90 Eaton/Roots blower. I have NEVER blown that car up! With 205000 miles! Myself and a FEW OTHER people commented on how the Acura V6's seem to not like boost. One blew up because it more than likely ran lean. The other one? I dont know why. That story was never leaked. Nope... Im NOT gonna tune my car. Fuck it. Im not even trying to spend any additional money on my Maxima. I will spend in on something that counts. A V8! And when you see it, dont run like a little bitch.

Come bigger than an M62 homie. Those werent even big enough to feed the Thunderbird Super-Coupes back in the day. Where did I get THAT number from? Someone here on this site. Im pretty sure the same perpetrator(s) ran back to you and said "Jaydub said this! Jaydubb said that!". Im tired of the bullshit. To all of you that ran back like little children, GROW THE FUCK UP! What Mohamed doesnt tell you is how he goes on Maxima.org fucking with EVERYONE. And as far as these secret-squirrel, top-secret mods that Mohamed's doing to his car are concerned, you can keep all that shit to yourselves. Im not used to all this chitter chatter kiddie-like running back and forth telling all the shit you guys are doing. Dont tell me what he has done to his car. More than likely, he will either spray, boost, or internally mod his engine. He just might beat my Vanilla bitch. Rememer this:

- Im not spraying
- Im not boosted. Im NA!
- My engine is STOCK. The valve covers have NEVER BEEN OFF OF THE CAR!
- I ONLY HAVE HEADERS, INTAKE, EXHAUST and a SAFCII.

So if Mohamed does beat me (and who cares anyway) he will have one of the afore mentioned things.

Mohamed... Stop sending messages through other people. If you have something to say to me, say it in my face. What you are doing is some female bitch type shit. So what I inquired to someone besides you about your mods. I asked YOU on Maxima.org and you woudnt say. And I will keep on asking if I want. D'Nene sent me that lil bitch ass statement you made to her on either AIM or Yahoo. Remember this?

moe3161: tell Jaydub stop being a Nosey ass calling around to people trying to find out what im doing
DNene Anderson: ?
DNene Anderson: lol
moe3161: yea
DNene Anderson: i didnt kno he was doing that...lmao
moe3161: yea they said he called bea
DNene Anderson: lol
moe3161: tell him all im doing is getting a net cold air intake

Yeah hoe. If I keep asking, you aint gonna do shit about it. Remember, I stopped arguing back and forth with you on Maxima.org. Imma do the same here. Im not making any more comments. Keep on talking shit and sending messages through other people. Put your money where your mouth is. Mod your car and race me already. D'nene woke me up out of my sleep for this bullshit. This really is some bullshit. And to all of yall that ran back and told what I said WEDNESDAY, why dont yall inlude what the other 2 or 3 "Maxima Bullies" said? Fuck it. Dont do it. Yall cars are slow anyway...

Power-shifting outta this bitch...
Old 06-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Racer

Off some real shit! Nobody was talkin shit about anybody and foreal foreal how da hell you going to talk shit and your ass aint even showing up! Thats to Moe or whoever the hell you are! Yeah we on the same side as acuras but dont talk shit and your ass aint nowhere around!

Foreal instead of bashing somebody on here and listening to what he said and she said bullshit, how bout you be direct and ask the person was you talk bout me and all that shit can be handled like adults instead somebody runnin dey fuckin mouth about dumb shit trying to get shit started!

Before you talk shit, how bout you show your face sometime!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Intermediate

Just to settle it:
I've known Moe for a while. Not a bad guy in person, but for some reason cant seem to stop causing confusion on forums. I dont know what the reason is, He sits here and complains about people spying on his project, but when i got to the track he's spying on my numbers. Moe...grow up man!! it's BEEN getting old. TRUTH IS, he brought me on this forum years ago just to race Trini. Thats why i been here longer than the other max members. Unfortunately, i guess he didnt tell trini how he talked about him back then to me. Now all moe does is Instigate. Stop talking until you can actually back it up!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 11:23 PM
RIP MxOJuic

Originally Posted by abuckfifd
Just to settle it:
I've known Moe for a while. Not a bad guy in person, but for some reason cant seem to stop causing confusion on forums. I dont know what the reason is, He sits here and complains about people spying on his project, but when i got to the track he's spying on my numbers. Moe...grow up man!! it's BEEN getting old. TRUTH IS, he brought me on this forum years ago just to race Trini. Thats why i been here longer than the other max members. Unfortunately, i guess he didnt tell trini how he talked about him back then to me. Now all moe does is Instigate. Stop talking until you can actually back it up!!!

Old 06-02-2008, 11:30 PM
RIP MxOJuic

At the end of the day we all are car enthusiats and love our cars. ENOUGH with the BITCH-ASS-NESS!!!!

I do agree that you need to come out Moe if it's capitol or 214.

Quick Reply: Rockville Starbucks/214